homepage
  roll on christmas  
click here to find out more about ship of fools click here to sign up for the ship of fools newsletter click here to support ship of fools
community the mystery worshipper gadgets for god caption competition foolishness features ship stuff
discussion boards live chat cafe avatars frequently-asked questions the ten commandments gallery private boards register for the boards

Ship of Fools

Post new thread  Post a reply
My profile login | Register | Directory | Search | FAQs | Board home
   - Printer-friendly view Next oldest thread   Next newest thread
» Ship of Fools   » Community discussion   » Heaven   » Pull To Open: Doctor Who 2017 (Page 5)

- Email this page to a friend or enemy.  
Pages in this thread: 1  2  3  4  5  6 

Source: (consider it) Thread: Pull To Open: Doctor Who 2017
Dafyd
Shipmate
# 5549

- Posted      Profile for Dafyd   Email Dafyd   Send new private message       Edit/delete post   Reply with quote 
I enjoyed that. I don't think any bits of it quite had the emotional charge of say Smith's first season finale. But I think it was probably the second best after that.

Otherwise, I think much of the pleasure was seeing Moffat playing various bits which we knew were coming, for example, the Master stabbing herself in the back, and the return of puddle-woman.

--------------------
we remain, thanks to original sin, much in love with talking about, rather than with, one another. Rowan Williams

Posts: 10146 | From: Edinburgh | Registered: Feb 2004  |  IP: Logged
Adeodatus
Shipmate
# 4992

- Posted      Profile for Adeodatus     Send new private message       Edit/delete post   Reply with quote 
Tonight's episode was great, except that several times towards the end, I seemed to have something in my eye. (I completely lost it at "No stars.... Pity, I'd hoped there'd be stars.")

I'm very glad I'd avoided spoilers, as it made the ending a real leap-off-the sofa moment.

--------------------
"What is broken, repair with gold."

Posts: 9725 | From: Manchester | Registered: Sep 2003  |  IP: Logged
Schroedinger's cat

Ship's cool cat
# 64

- Posted      Profile for Schroedinger's cat   Author's homepage     Send new private message       Edit/delete post   Reply with quote 
I liked the jelly babies moment, and thought this reflected his history really well - preparing for the finale.

--------------------
Blog
My books for your enjoyment
Lord may all my hard times be healing times
take out this broken heart and renew my mind.

Posts: 18313 | From: At the bottom of a deep dark well. | Registered: May 2001  |  IP: Logged
ACK
Apprentice
# 16756

- Posted      Profile for ACK   Email ACK   Send new private message       Edit/delete post   Reply with quote 
quote:
Originally posted by Schroedinger's cat: I think that episode counts as a wow!
Agreed. When Moffatt is on form I doubt there are many who can beat him at writing Dr Who.
I like how it ended with Bill - as did the daughter, who had been hoping since 'The Pilot' for the return of Heather.
I wonder if at some stage we will find out what happens with Nardole and those he guided away, since the cybermen will be back.
Anyone still think Nardole is a pointless inclusion?

--------------------
'It's the only thing that worries me about going to Heaven. Would I ever get used to the height.' Norman Clegg

Posts: 40 | From: UK | Registered: Nov 2011  |  IP: Logged
M.
Ship's Spare Part
# 3291

- Posted      Profile for M.   Email M.   Send new private message       Edit/delete post   Reply with quote 
Whereas - while I liked the episode overall - I absolutely hated what happened to Bill. She should have stayed a cyberman. Where's the drama if every time something terrible happens, it's redeemed by the power of lurve? Clara should have stayed dead too.

I did like the Masters killing each other. I do hope Missy stays dead, who wants a reformed Master? Hmm, I doubt it though. I liked John Simm as the Master for the first time here, he wasn't an over the top pantomime villain for once.

I don't like the element of control the Doctor now apparently has over regeneration (I know, this is a bit 'it's not like the good old days! I remember when all this was fields!')

And although sadly I'd seen the spoilers, I did like the ending. I also liked the idea that the Tardis got the Doctor where he needed to be.

I love Nardole and I liked the plot and using dead half formed cybermen as scarecrows.

I thought the old fashioned cybermen were a bit underused, I find them more interesting than the more robot like all-metal ones. You can have a chat before they kill you.

This has been the first series of Doctor Who I've liked for a while. I've been disappointed in Peter Capaldi's tenure on the whole. I think it's the writing rather than him.

I could go on but this is long enough.

M.

Posts: 2213 | From: Lurking in Surrey | Registered: Sep 2002  |  IP: Logged
Robert Armin

All licens'd fool
# 182

- Posted      Profile for Robert Armin     Send new private message       Edit/delete post   Reply with quote 
Think I agree with everything that M. said. To my mind the only weakness of the episode was what happened to Bill. Not quite dead so wandering round the universe somehow - isn't that what happened to Clara? Anyway, a decent ending to a good series.

--------------------
Keeping fit was an obsession with Fr Moity .... He did chin ups in the vestry, calisthenics in the pulpit, and had developed a series of Tai-Chi exercises to correspond with ritual movements of the Mass. The Antipope Robert Rankin

Posts: 8874 | From: In the pack | Registered: May 2001  |  IP: Logged
M.
Ship's Spare Part
# 3291

- Posted      Profile for M.   Email M.   Send new private message       Edit/delete post   Reply with quote 
Blimey, someone agrees with me.

M.

Posts: 2213 | From: Lurking in Surrey | Registered: Sep 2002  |  IP: Logged
Penny S
Shipmate
# 14768

- Posted      Profile for Penny S     Send new private message       Edit/delete post   Reply with quote 
I find the apotheosis of characters a bit tedious. There was too much of it in Star Trek, as well. In this one we now have Clara, Bill and that cloned person wandering around for spin-offs which never happen. Not to mention that immortalised Viking lass who has presumably been up to various things between Norway and the end of the universe.
Matt Black

Shipmate
# 2210

- Posted      Profile for Matt Black   Email Matt Black   Send new private message       Edit/delete post   Reply with quote 
So, was Catweasel from Game of Thrones supposed to be Billy-Fluff Hartnell?

--------------------
"Protestant and Reformed, according to the Tradition of the ancient Catholic Church" - + John Cosin (1594-1672)

Posts: 14304 | From: Hampshire, UK | Registered: Jan 2002  |  IP: Logged
Dafyd
Shipmate
# 5549

- Posted      Profile for Dafyd   Email Dafyd   Send new private message       Edit/delete post   Reply with quote 
quote:
Originally posted by Matt Black:

Yes. He was supposed to be the Hartnell Doctor, who has already been played by one actor who wasn't Hartnell in Doctor Who.

--------------------
we remain, thanks to original sin, much in love with talking about, rather than with, one another. Rowan Williams

Hedgehog

Ship's Shortstop
# 14125

- Posted      Profile for Hedgehog   Email Hedgehog   Send new private message       Edit/delete post   Reply with quote 
quote:
Originally posted by Matt Black:

That was David Bradley, who played the part of William Hartnell in "An Adventure in Space and Time," the 50th anniversary program focusing on the early years of the program. Having played William Hartnell, it seemed only fair to let him actually play the Doctor for a bit.

--------------------
"We must regain the conviction that we need one another, that we have a shared responsibility for others and the world, and that being good and decent are worth it."--Pope Francis, Laudato Si'

Posts: 2553 | From: Delaware, USA | Registered: Sep 2008  |  IP: Logged
balaam

Making an ass of myself
# 4543

- Posted      Profile for balaam   Author's homepage   Email balaam   Send new private message       Edit/delete post   Reply with quote 
Moff's weakness is that he could never leave a companion in a way that was satisfactory, but had to be over the top.

So we had Mr and Mrs Williams being sent back in time by weeping angels, frozen in time ZombieClara roaming the universe with Ashildr, and now the human memories of CyberBill and also off with Wet Heather.

Why can't they be simply left somewhere, returned to Earth or killed, as they were in Classic Who or RTD NuWho.

Note to Chris: Please can the companions leave in a believable way in the future (or as this is Doctor Who, in the past).

--------------------
Fearfully and wonderfully mad

ن
blog

Posts: 8583 | From: Proxima b | Registered: May 2003  |  IP: Logged
Hedgehog

Ship's Shortstop
# 14125

- Posted      Profile for Hedgehog   Email Hedgehog   Send new private message       Edit/delete post   Reply with quote 
Agreed he never has handled the departure of a companion well, but I actually was relieved that he did not do what I worried he was going to do. Because of Moff's love of regeneration energy and using it for everything, and knowing that Capaldi was not actually leaving until Christmas, I worried that we were going to be treated to another false regeneration where the Doctor used the energy to restore Bill to humanity. And then he would regenerate for real at Christmas.

By contrast, Puddle Girl was a pleasant surprise--the more so because the Doctor did mention a couple of times earlier in the episode about how odd it was that CyberBill could cry. Essentially, he was drawing our attention to the tears as something important--and they were.

So, yes, it is tedious that the last two companions have become superhuman, but it could have been worse.

--------------------
"We must regain the conviction that we need one another, that we have a shared responsibility for others and the world, and that being good and decent are worth it."--Pope Francis, Laudato Si'

Dafyd
Shipmate
# 5549

quote:
Originally posted by balaam:
Why can't they be simply left somewhere, returned to Earth or killed, as they were in Classic Who or RTD NuWho.

Blame RTD not Moffat.
Rose leaves because she is trapped in a parallel universe. Donna leaves because the Doctor wipes her brain so it doesn't explode. It's only Martha who leaves because she wants to.

--------------------

ACK
Apprentice
# 16756

- Posted      Profile for ACK   Email ACK   Send new private message       Edit/delete post   Reply with quote 
At the end of 'World Enough and Time' I thought if Bill stayed a cyberman it could make a good story. But I am a sucker for a happy ending and the seeds for Bill's happy ending were there in 'The Pilot' with Wet Heather. (Love that description). Unlike Clara's happy ending which seemed plucked out of nothing.
Also I prefer Bill to Clara, which helps in liking Bill's ending. Clara's dying scene seemed to drag on and then she turned out not to be properly dead anyway.
Right from 'The Doctor Dances' we knew Moffat likes it when everyone lives. Even when he kills people off, he tends to cheat death in someway.

Not just Martha but also Mickey left because he wanted to. One of my favourite companions, because there is definate character development with him.

--------------------
'It's the only thing that worries me about going to Heaven. Would I ever get used to the height.' Norman Clegg

balaam

Making an ass of myself
# 4543

- Posted      Profile for balaam   Author's homepage   Email balaam   Send new private message       Edit/delete post   Reply with quote 
http://www.bbc.co.uk/iplayer/episode/p058p53n/doctor-who-exclusive

--------------------

ن
blog

orfeo

Ship's Musical Counterpoint
# 13878

- Posted      Profile for orfeo   Author's homepage   Email orfeo   Send new private message       Edit/delete post   Reply with quote 
I've been away for a month, so now catching up...

Empress of Mars: sigh. Just too silly for me, with some rather awful dialogue.

NEXT.

--------------------
Technology has brought us all closer together. Turns out a lot of the people you meet as a result are complete idiots.

Posts: 17952 | From: Under | Registered: Jul 2008  |  IP: Logged
Piglet
Islander
# 11803

- Posted      Profile for Piglet   Email Piglet   Send new private message       Edit/delete post   Reply with quote 
quote:
Originally posted by orfeo:
... NEXT.

This bloke?

I'm not a Whovian, but I can sort of see that he might have the right blend of wackiness and general appeal.

--------------------
I may not be on an island any more, but I'm still an islander.
alto n a soprano who can read music

Posts: 18992 | From: Fredericton, NB, on a rather larger piece of rock | Registered: Sep 2006  |  IP: Logged
Sparrow
Shipmate
# 2458

- Posted      Profile for Sparrow   Email Sparrow   Send new private message       Edit/delete post   Reply with quote 
We have a female Doctor!!

Jodie Whittaker.

--------------------
For I am persuaded that neither death, nor life,nor angels, nor principalities, nor things present nor things to come, nor height, nor depth, nor any other creature, will be able to separate us from the love of God, which is in Christ Jesus our Lord.

Posts: 3075 | From: Bottom right hand corner of the UK | Registered: Mar 2002  |  IP: Logged
orfeo

# 13878

- Posted      Profile for orfeo   Author's homepage   Email orfeo   Send new private message       Edit/delete post   Reply with quote 
Dammit I thought I got here so fast!

IT'S A GIRL!

And a Broadchurch person, which was a strong tip.

--------------------
Technology has brought us all closer together. Turns out a lot of the people you meet as a result are complete idiots.

Dafyd
Shipmate
# 5549

On the one hand I was hoping for a different woman from Broadchurch. Whittaker is just a bit more conventional leading lady than Colman. On the other I'm sure she'll be brilliant anyway and I want to see what she does with it.

--------------------

quetzalcoatl
Shipmate
# 16740

- Posted      Profile for quetzalcoatl   Email quetzalcoatl   Send new private message       Edit/delete post   Reply with quote 
What bliss! The last great barrier for women, after women doctors, astronauts, prime ministers. Jodie will be terrific.

--------------------
no path

Posts: 9336 | From: UK | Registered: Oct 2011  |  IP: Logged
orfeo

# 13878

Continuing my catch-up, I quite enjoyed The Eaters of Light. Though it must be said that Michelle Gomez is still the best thing in the show no matter how small her part is, and she was quite prominent in the trailer for the next one...

I must ignore my jet lag, go to bed, and not start a 2-part finale. I must ignore my jet lag...

--------------------

quetzalcoatl
Shipmate
# 16740

- Posted      Profile for quetzalcoatl   Email quetzalcoatl   Send new private message       Edit/delete post   Reply with quote 
I was hoping Gomez would be the Dr. But Whittaker is a great actor.

--------------------
no path

Posts: 9336 | From: UK | Registered: Oct 2011  |  IP: Logged
Adeodatus
Shipmate
# 4992

- Posted      Profile for Adeodatus     Send new private message       Edit/delete post   Reply with quote 
"... and it seems not a moment too soon!"

--------------------

Schroedinger's cat

Ship's cool cat
# 64

- Posted      Profile for Schroedinger's cat   Author's homepage     Send new private message       Edit/delete post   Reply with quote 
It's an excellent choice. Well done Jodie.

--------------------
Blog
My books for your enjoyment
Lord may all my hard times be healing times
take out this broken heart and renew my mind.

Posts: 18313 | From: At the bottom of a deep dark well. | Registered: May 2001  |  IP: Logged
Callan
Shipmate
# 525

- Posted      Profile for Callan     Send new private message       Edit/delete post   Reply with quote 
quote:
Originally posted by quetzalcoatl:
What bliss! The last great barrier for women, after women doctors, astronauts, prime ministers. Jodie will be terrific.

It will be Bond next, then the U.S. President, the Archbishop of Canterbury, the Pope and then, finally, the Leader of the Labour Party.

--------------------
How easy it would be to live in England, if only one did not love her. - G.K. Chesterton

Posts: 9651 | From: Citizen of the World | Registered: Jun 2001  |  IP: Logged
Kelly Alves

Bunny with an axe
# 2522

- Posted      Profile for Kelly Alves   Email Kelly Alves   Send new private message       Edit/delete post   Reply with quote 
[Big Grin]

--------------------
"Take your broken heart, make it into art"-- Carrie Fisher (1956-2016)

Posts: 35036 | From: Pura Californiana | Registered: Mar 2002  |  IP: Logged
balaam

Making an ass of myself
# 4543

Who would have thought that the new Doctor would be ...

... from Huddersfield?

First an Enterprise captain and now the Doctor this is the place to look for SF leads. What is in the water of this town?

--------------------

ن
blog

Hedgehog

Ship's Shortstop
# 14125

So, any bets that the first marketing of the new series with Whittaker in the lead will bear the tag line: "It's about time!"

--------------------

Doc Tor
Deepest Red
# 9748

- Posted      Profile for Doc Tor     Send new private message       Edit/delete post   Reply with quote 
*sponsored by Yorkshire Tea*

--------------------
Improbable Botany

Posts: 8416 | From: Ultima Thule | Registered: Jul 2005  |  IP: Logged
Adeodatus
Shipmate
# 4992

I've heard that a couple of things to see Ms Whittaker in (apart from the excellent Broadchurch) are the films Attack the Block (comedy/sci-fi/horror) and Adult Life Skills (comedy).

They're on my to-see list. [Big Grin]

--------------------

lilBuddha
Shipmate
# 14333

- Posted      Profile for lilBuddha     Send new private message       Edit/delete post   Reply with quote 
My favourite Twitter quote thus far after the announcement:

quote:
Your dad thinks Dr Who being a woman spoils the realism of someone travelling space & time in a phonebox fighting bins with plungers on them

--------------------
So goodnight moon, I want the sun
If it's not here soon, I might be done
No it won't be too soon 'til I say goodnight moon

- A. N. Parsley, D. Mcvinni

Posts: 16076 | From: out of the corner of your eye | Registered: Dec 2008  |  IP: Logged
simontoad
Ship's Amphibian
# 18096

- Posted      Profile for simontoad   Email simontoad   Send new private message       Edit/delete post   Reply with quote 
Very glad we have a female doctor, and I am looking forward to the regional accent. Personally, I was hoping they would go Cornish, but I'm very pleased with a northerner.

I'm running a sweep on which Yorkshire saying the Doctor will make her own. I'm going for "Put wood inth 'ole" whenever her companion enters the Tardis.

--------------------
The opinions expressed above are transitory emotional responses and do not necessarily reflect the considered views of the author.

Posts: 692 | From: Romsey, Vic, AU | Registered: May 2014  |  IP: Logged
Jane R
Shipmate
# 331

- Posted      Profile for Jane R   Email Jane R   Send new private message       Edit/delete post   Reply with quote 
Doc Tor:
quote:
*sponsored by Yorkshire Tea*

[Killing me]
Posts: 3728 | From: Jorvik | Registered: May 2001  |  IP: Logged
Doc Tor
Deepest Red
# 9748

- Posted      Profile for Doc Tor     Send new private message       Edit/delete post   Reply with quote 
On meeting new companion. "Ey up, duck. Fancy a bit o' time and space?"

On confronting world-ending cataclysm: "By 'eck!"

On surviving world-ending cataclysm: "That were reet grand, that were. Kettle on, lad."

I could get used to this...

--------------------
Improbable Botany

Posts: 8416 | From: Ultima Thule | Registered: Jul 2005  |  IP: Logged
orfeo

# 13878

A sudden thought I had is that the potential of the first lesbian companion and the first female Doctor... they cannot *possibly* let that go unmined.

--------------------

ACK
Apprentice
# 16756

YES!!!!!

And from 'uddersfield.

I was browsing about half-an-hour after the announcement and was amazed by the amount of people who already felt the need to say that it was the end of Dr Who, that the BBC was being politically correct or that the Dr should only be played by white males.
They at least are opinions. What shocked me was the amount of vitriol against Jodie Whittaker.
It reminded me why SoF is my favourite place on the internet and about the only place I will comment.

--------------------

Hedgehog

Ship's Shortstop
# 14125

I was amused by the news articles that felt the need to say "but not everybody is happy about it." Like there has ever been a news story ever anywhere where absolutely everybody was happy about something.

Even if you assume (contrary to fact) that there are absolutely no trolls in the "anti" bunch, I find it difficult to believe that a large percentage of actual Doctor Who fans are represented. How can you claim to love a character that stands firmly against judging somebody because of appearance or gender and then freak out when that character changes gender? I chuckle every time I hear the snippet from some alleged fan who claims that this decision "abruptly" ends the series for her. Abrupt???? For Cat's sake, they have been leading up to this for literally years now. If you could not see this coming after the Master/Missy, you simply were not following the series.

--------------------

Pine Marten
Shipmate
# 11068

- Posted      Profile for Pine Marten   Email Pine Marten   Send new private message       Edit/delete post   Reply with quote 
I must confess that I didn't want a female Doctor...

However, having said that, I was surprised and pleased to hear it was Jodie Whittaker, as I thought she was terrific in Broadchurch, and I am looking forward now to her tenure in the Tardis.

I'm wondering about the blonde look though - she looks alarmingly like Kate Stewart (Jemma Redgrave)....

--------------------
Keep love in your heart. A life without it is like a sunless garden when the flowers are dead. - Oscar Wilde

Posts: 1716 | From: Isle of Albion | Registered: Feb 2006  |  IP: Logged
rolyn
Shipmate
# 16840

- Posted      Profile for rolyn         Edit/delete post   Reply with quote 
quote:
Originally posted by Sparrow:
We have a female Doctor!!

Spent some of the day drawing parodies in my head regarding the casual sexism we used to see from Pertwee in the 70s. Noticeable when rewatched through the lens of today.

Just wondering if we will have a power dressed Jodie and a slender male assistant, clad in shorts and lite-top who gets called 'my dear' when he shrieks at the sight of a monster.

--------------------
Change is the only certainty of existence

Posts: 2967 | From: U.K. | Registered: Dec 2011  |  IP: Logged
Zappa
Ship's Wake
# 8433

- Posted      Profile for Zappa   Email Zappa   Send new private message       Edit/delete post   Reply with quote 
quote:
Originally posted by simontoad:
Very glad we have a female doctor, and I am looking forward to the regional accent. Personally, I was hoping they would go Cornish, but I'm very pleased with a northerner.

Dunno ... I find subtitles so distracting [Biased]

But I am thrilled with the new regeneration-in-waiting

--------------------
shameless self promotion - because I think it's worth it
and mayhap this too: http://broken-moments.blogspot.co.nz/

Posts: 18635 | From: scarily close to 40° | Registered: Sep 2004  |  IP: Logged
balaam

Making an ass of myself
# 4543

We need a Yorkshire Doctor, because this is the county's tallest building.

--------------------

ن
blog

balaam

Making an ass of myself
# 4543

This from Twitter:
https://pbs.twimg.com/media/DE4T9ldXoAArjyz.jpg
[Big Grin]

--------------------

ن
blog

Og: Thread Killer
Ship's token CN Mennonite
# 3200

- Posted      Profile for Og: Thread Killer     Send new private message       Edit/delete post   Reply with quote 
Wife and bairn are quite happy about this. The video announcement was all just right. Powerful, purposeful, smiling, adventurous: happens to be a woman. I am hoping this all might let me back into the series. Will watch the Christmas show in hope.

--------------------
I wish I was seeking justice loving mercy and walking humbly but... "Cease to lament for that thou canst not help, And study help for that which thou lament'st."

Posts: 5013 | From: Toronto | Registered: Aug 2002  |  IP: Logged
Kelly Alves

Bunny with an axe
# 2522

- Posted      Profile for Kelly Alves   Email Kelly Alves   Send new private message       Edit/delete post   Reply with quote 
She looked at that TARDIS like it was her TARDIS. [Tear]

--------------------
"Take your broken heart, make it into art"-- Carrie Fisher (1956-2016)

Posts: 35036 | From: Pura Californiana | Registered: Mar 2002  |  IP: Logged
Hedgehog

Ship's Shortstop
# 14125

quote:
Originally posted by Kelly Alves:
She looked at that TARDIS like it was her TARDIS. [Tear]

Yes, the look on her face when she sees the TARDIS was my favorite part! It felt Doctor-ish.

--------------------

lilBuddha
Shipmate
# 14333

- Posted      Profile for lilBuddha     Send new private message       Edit/delete post   Reply with quote 
Merriam-Webster dictionary trolled the haters:
quote:
'Doctor' has no gender in English.

--------------------
So goodnight moon, I want the sun
If it's not here soon, I might be done
No it won't be too soon 'til I say goodnight moon

- A. N. Parsley, D. Mcvinni

Posts: 16076 | From: out of the corner of your eye | Registered: Dec 2008  |  IP: Logged
simontoad
Ship's Amphibian
# 18096

- Posted      Profile for simontoad   Email simontoad   Send new private message       Edit/delete post   Reply with quote 
quote:
Originally posted by Doc Tor:
On meeting new companion. "Ey up, duck. Fancy a bit o' time and space?"

On confronting world-ending cataclysm: "By 'eck!"

On surviving world-ending cataclysm: "That were reet grand, that were. Kettle on, lad."

I could get used to this...

[Yipee]

--------------------
The opinions expressed above are transitory emotional responses and do not necessarily reflect the considered views of the author.

Posts: 692 | From: Romsey, Vic, AU | Registered: May 2014  |  IP: Logged
orfeo

# 13878

Finished my catch-up by watching the 2-part finale.

Part 1 was absolutely brilliant. Funny (Missy as "Doctor Who" was hilarious) and scary.

Part 2 was also very good, though it did lose me a bit once or twice. And Moffat sure does like watching the world burn. But Pearl Mackie did some great work and Michelle Gomez continues to convince me she's one of the best things that ever happened to this show.

Also, can we just acknowledge that Rachel Talalay is an excellent director who knows how to do these things. I always feel she gets the pacing of stuff right.

--------------------

Pages in this thread: 1  2  3  4  5  6 

Post new thread  Post a reply Close thread   Feature thread   Move thread   Delete thread Next oldest thread   Next newest thread
 - Printer-friendly view
Go to:

Contact us | Ship of Fools | Privacy statement

© Ship of Fools 2016