homepage
  roll on christmas  
click here to find out more about ship of fools click here to sign up for the ship of fools newsletter click here to support ship of fools
community the mystery worshipper gadgets for god caption competition foolishness features ship stuff
discussion boards live chat cafe avatars frequently-asked questions the ten commandments gallery private boards register for the boards

Ship of Fools

Post new thread  Post a reply
My profile login | Register | Directory | Search | FAQs | Board home
   - Printer-friendly view Next oldest thread   Next newest thread
» Ship of Fools   » Community discussion   » Heaven   » Confess Your Unpopular Opinion (Page 6)

- Email this page to a friend or enemy.  
Pages in this thread: 1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  10  11  12 

Source: (consider it) Thread: Confess Your Unpopular Opinion
Bishops Finger
Shipmate
# 5430

- Posted      Profile for Bishops Finger   Email Bishops Finger   Send new private message       Edit/delete post   Reply with quote 
Curses! Cross-posted.....

That answer was to the question by Louis Armstrong.

But you guessed that, so please don't nag me about it.

IJ

--------------------
The future is another country - they might do things differently there...

Posts: 9168 | From: Passing The Glums At The Bus Stop | Registered: Jan 2004  |  IP: Logged
Kitten
Shipmate
# 1179

- Posted      Profile for Kitten   Email Kitten   Send new private message       Edit/delete post   Reply with quote 
quote:
Originally posted by Karl: Liberal Backslider:
quote:
Originally posted by Schroedinger's cat:
folk music means twee jigs.

No it fucking doesn't. Fairport, Steeleye, Bob Dylan, Al Stewart "twee jigs"? Wash your mouth out.
[Overused]

--------------------
Maius intra qua extra

Never accept a ride from a stranger, unless they are in a big blue box

Posts: 2308 | From: Carmarthenshire | Registered: Aug 2001  |  IP: Logged
LutheranChik
Shipmate
# 9826

- Posted      Profile for LutheranChik   Author's homepage   Email LutheranChik   Send new private message       Edit/delete post   Reply with quote 
" Pumpkin spice" anything that is not an actial pumpkin dessert -- Just. No.

--------------------
Simul iustus et peccator
http://www.lutheranchiklworddiary.blogspot.com

Posts: 6331 | From: rural Michigan, USA | Registered: Jul 2005  |  IP: Logged
Curiosity killed ...

Ship's Mug
# 11770

- Posted      Profile for Curiosity killed ...   Email Curiosity killed ...   Send new private message       Edit/delete post   Reply with quote 
quote:
Originally posted by betjemaniac:... plus if you want the ones working now, then add in Bellowhead, Show of Hands, Balshazzar's Feast, Seth Lakeman, the Young'uns, the Unthanks, Leveret... I could go on.

Twee jigs, not likely.

Unpopular opinion today:

English folk culture is as extant and valid as Scottish/Irish/Welsh, and deserving of greater appreciation by the English (as a start). [/QB]

Sadly Bellowhead is no more, but yes to the rest - having seen The Unthanks in the summer, Show of Hands at Folk by the Oak, the Young'uns last Thursday and Leveret on Saturday (at Hartlepool Folk Festival because I couldn't go tonight). I'd add Faustus to that list.

--------------------
Mugs - Keep the Ship afloat

Posts: 13545 | From: outiside the outer ring road | Registered: Aug 2006  |  IP: Logged
Schroedinger's cat

Ship's cool cat
# 64

- Posted      Profile for Schroedinger's cat   Author's homepage     Send new private message       Edit/delete post   Reply with quote 
Well - I have managed one popular unpopoular opinion, and one definitively unpopular one.

But then, I know that most people would consider the music I like (and produce - see my sig) to be crap. So fairs fair.

Incidentally, I have seen Bellowhead, Fairport, the Unthanks, Grace Petrie and others.

--------------------
Blog
Music for your enjoyment
Lord may all my hard times be healing times
take out this broken heart and renew my mind.

Posts: 18642 | From: At the bottom of a deep dark well. | Registered: May 2001  |  IP: Logged
Albertus
Shipmate
# 13356

- Posted      Profile for Albertus     Send new private message       Edit/delete post   Reply with quote 
quote:
Originally posted by LutheranChik:

I wasn't at all surprised that that Spice Girl never made the final line-up.

--------------------
My beard is a testament to my masculinity and virility, and demonstrates that I am a real man. Trouble is, bits of quiche sometimes get caught in it.

Posts: 6458 | From: Y Sowth | Registered: Jan 2008  |  IP: Logged
Eirenist
Shipmate
# 13343

- Posted      Profile for Eirenist         Edit/delete post   Reply with quote 
A bit late, but:
The Earthsea books are a better account of the training of a wizard than Harry Potter;
and:
The Dark Materials Trilogy is overlong, baggy and incoherent - one might say self-indulgent.
I'm not saying that because he's grinding his anti-religious axe throughout.

--------------------
'I think I think, therefore I think I am'

Posts: 442 | From: Darkest Metroland | Registered: Jan 2008  |  IP: Logged
Eirenist
Shipmate
# 13343

- Posted      Profile for Eirenist         Edit/delete post   Reply with quote 
P.S. By 'he' I mean, of course, Philip Pullman.

--------------------
'I think I think, therefore I think I am'

Posts: 442 | From: Darkest Metroland | Registered: Jan 2008  |  IP: Logged
Schroedinger's cat

Ship's cool cat
# 64

- Posted      Profile for Schroedinger's cat   Author's homepage     Send new private message       Edit/delete post   Reply with quote 
Pullman I find tolerable, but not as good as his publicity. A mediocre writer at best.

Augustines "City of God" is a pile of unsupportable drivel. It should have been lost in the midsts of time.

--------------------
Blog
Music for your enjoyment

Posts: 18642 | From: At the bottom of a deep dark well. | Registered: May 2001  |  IP: Logged
Bishops Finger
Shipmate
# 5430

- Posted      Profile for Bishops Finger   Email Bishops Finger   Send new private message       Edit/delete post   Reply with quote 
Away from literature, I have stated elsewhere that the 'standard' steam engines designed by R. A. Riddles for British Railways between 1951-1960 are some of the best-looking ever built.

Opinions may vary, but here is one of my favourite types:

https://i.pinimg.com/736x/53/4d/06/534d06eeb0b1593594a8bfe8cfd95384--steam-locomotive-rail.jpg

Devotees of the former Great Western Railway etc. will perhaps disagree....

[Two face]

IJ

--------------------

Posts: 9168 | From: Passing The Glums At The Bus Stop | Registered: Jan 2004  |  IP: Logged
balaam

Making an ass of myself
# 4543

- Posted      Profile for balaam   Author's homepage   Email balaam   Send new private message       Edit/delete post   Reply with quote 
I'm still waiting for the final book in the His Dark Materials trilogy. I enjoyed the first two, but The Amber Spyglass was so bad it cannot be part of the trilogy, can it?

--------------------
Fearfully and wonderfully mad
Love the dinner, hate the din.
ن
blog

Posts: 8762 | From: Somewhere else | Registered: May 2003  |  IP: Logged
Baptist Trainfan
Shipmate
# 15128

- Posted      Profile for Baptist Trainfan   Email Baptist Trainfan   Send new private message       Edit/delete post   Reply with quote 
@BF: I absolutely agree with you on the 4MT tank loco, one of my favourite locos. Not so sure about the class 4 4-6-0, the Clans or the larger Moguls. The little 2-6-0 is dinky though, and I like the Britannias and the Duke.

[ 19. October 2017, 15:47: Message edited by: Baptist Trainfan ]

Posts: 9415 | From: The other side of the Severn | Registered: Sep 2009  |  IP: Logged
Jane R
Shipmate
# 331

- Posted      Profile for Jane R   Email Jane R   Send new private message       Edit/delete post   Reply with quote 
Eirenist:
quote:
The Earthsea books are a better account of the training of a wizard than Harry Potter...
More concise, anyway. The only part of the Earthsea trilogy that can legitimately be compared to Harry Potter is the first part of A Wizard of Earthsea.

I've always thought that Diana Wynne Jones and Jill Murphy had far more reason to feel they'd been plagiarised than Ursula Le Guin, though DWJ at least was rather more gracious about it.

Posts: 3932 | From: Jorvik | Registered: May 2001  |  IP: Logged
Bishops Finger
Shipmate
# 5430

@BT - but wot about the 9Fs? Magnificent beasties if ever there were, no?

No?

[Paranoid]

Oh, all right - back to literature. I, too, find the school ambience of Harry Potter rather off-putting.

IJ

--------------------

betjemaniac
Shipmate
# 17618

- Posted      Profile for betjemaniac     Send new private message       Edit/delete post   Reply with quote 
quote:
Originally posted by Baptist Trainfan:
@BF: I absolutely agree with you on the 4MT tank loco, one of my favourite locos. Not so sure about the class 4 4-6-0, the Clans or the larger Moguls. The little 2-6-0 is dinky though, and I like the Britannias and the Duke.

My unpopular opinion is that I like Clans, have in the past been a member of the Hengist scheme, and wish them every success.

I'm also part of the group building the new standard class 2 tank. But then, that's a Swindon product, with a prairie boiler....the GWR gets everywhere....

[ 19. October 2017, 16:54: Message edited by: betjemaniac ]

--------------------
And is it true? For if it is....

Posts: 1398 | From: behind the dreaming spires | Registered: Mar 2013  |  IP: Logged
betjemaniac
Shipmate
# 17618

- Posted      Profile for betjemaniac     Send new private message       Edit/delete post   Reply with quote 
quote:
Originally posted by Bishops Finger:

Devotees of the former Great Western Railway

AKA the one true faith.

--------------------

Posts: 1398 | From: behind the dreaming spires | Registered: Mar 2013  |  IP: Logged
Bishops Finger
Shipmate
# 5430

Is Outrage!

[Eek!]

IJ

--------------------

Baptist Trainfan
Shipmate
# 15128

- Posted      Profile for Baptist Trainfan   Email Baptist Trainfan   Send new private message       Edit/delete post   Reply with quote 
Well, at least is Exclusivist!
Posts: 9415 | From: The other side of the Severn | Registered: Sep 2009  |  IP: Logged
betjemaniac
Shipmate
# 17618

quote:
Originally posted by Baptist Trainfan:
Well, at least is Exclusivist!

that'll be the loading gauge...

--------------------

balaam

Making an ass of myself
# 4543

- Posted      Profile for balaam   Author's homepage   Email balaam   Send new private message       Edit/delete post   Reply with quote 
Twee folk dance music

--------------------
ن
blog

Bishops Finger
Shipmate
# 5430

....preceded by an advert for a laxative.... [Eek!]

@betjemaniac - do you perhaps mean the GWR's original track gauge of 7 feet and one-quarter-of-an-inch?

IJ

--------------------

Moo

Ship's tough old bird
# 107

- Posted      Profile for Moo   Email Moo   Send new private message       Edit/delete post   Reply with quote 
This is the class of locomotive that Virginians pride themselves on.

Moo

--------------------
Kerygmania host
---------------------
See you later, alligator.

Posts: 20198 | From: Alleghany Mountains of Virginia | Registered: May 2001  |  IP: Logged
betjemaniac
Shipmate
# 17618

quote:
Originally posted by Bishops Finger:
....preceded by an advert for a laxative.... [Eek!]

@betjemaniac - do you perhaps mean the GWR's original track gauge of 7 feet and one-quarter-of-an-inch?

IJ

Sort of - it meant that even once they'd gone to standard gauge the GWR had a bit more space to play with than the rest of the companies, which lead to some of their sizings being limiting elsewhere on the network. When they did the locomotive exchanges there were some pretty severe route restrictions for the ex-GWR types that were on the LM, E, and NE regions.

These days, it affects GW locomotives even on what was the GWR since so many station platforms. etc, have been rebuilt. When King Edward II was restored to main line condition they had to cut down the chinney, safety valve bonnet and cab roof to accommodate the new signal gantries, etc, and that was on a class that was heavy route restricted even when it was in service!

[ 20. October 2017, 07:28: Message edited by: betjemaniac ]

--------------------

Baptist Trainfan
Shipmate
# 15128

Not just the GW of course. For instance the A1 Pacifics had to be trimmed once they strayed beyond the Great Northern. Equally, when the Glasgow "Blue trains" started blowing up in the 1960s and had to be returned to their makers, they had to travel on some very convoluted routes to avoid gauge restrictions. Then there were the very limited clearances on he Hastings line and the Burry Port and Gwendraeth Valley, both of which necessitated special rolling stock ...

However we do seem to be straying slightly off-topic ....

[ 20. October 2017, 09:19: Message edited by: Baptist Trainfan ]

Sioni Sais
Shipmate
# 5713

- Posted      Profile for Sioni Sais   Email Sioni Sais   Send new private message       Edit/delete post   Reply with quote 
Here's another on the tracks but I'm sure unpopular.

Dr Beeching's report* on the future of British Railways was far-sighted and brilliant.

*It led to the closure of hundred of stations, thousands of miles of railway and the removal of many freight service.

(Could be worth a thread.)

--------------------
"He isn't Doctor Who, he's The Doctor"

(Paul Sinha, BBC)

Posts: 24001 | From: Newport, Wales | Registered: Apr 2004  |  IP: Logged
betjemaniac
Shipmate
# 17618

quote:
Originally posted by Sioni Sais:
Here's another on the tracks but I'm sure unpopular.

Dr Beeching's report* on the future of British Railways was far-sighted and brilliant.

I'll happily join you in that thread, but I agree *within the brief he was given.*

Beeching didn't set the objectives for his report, but worked to objectives that were set for him. The report is a model of clarity, logic, and clear thinking against those objectives.

It's also (along with the Polaris programme) about the last example of the British government giving time, thought and money to long term strategic planning. The last hurrah of the can-do attitude of the 1950s where things can be reshaped from first principles rather than just accepting things as they are.

There's nothing wrong with the Beeching report. The problem is with the Ministry of Transport and the then Minister of Transport who commissioned it (Ernest Marples, Tory with a financial interest in road building) and set the objectives. To be scrupulously fair though, I'd heap coals also on Harold Wilson and Barbara Castle for standing on a manifesto of reversing/not implementing Beeching then, er, not when they'd won the election.

[ 20. October 2017, 10:21: Message edited by: betjemaniac ]

--------------------

Baptist Trainfan
Shipmate
# 15128

Re. Beeching, it's worth saying that many closures took place before his Report came out (there were quite a few even in the 1930s!); equally that some routes closed by Castle et.al. were ones he felt should have remained open (e.g. Oxford-Cambridge). Also the rail industry was hugely old-fashioned and expensive to run, and its capacity to compete commercially on freight prices was for many years hampered by Government.

The big problem with Beeching IMO - and it was part of his given remit - was to examine costs on a route by route basis, rather than as a network; it wasn't recognised how one "unprofitable" branch line helped to maintain the "profitability" of a main line. When the former closed, the contributory traffic to the latter was lost. Also - and this was something Castle did recognise slbeit belatedly - was the wider social, economic and even environmental cost of rail closures.

mr cheesy
Shipmate
# 3330

- Posted      Profile for mr cheesy   Email mr cheesy   Send new private message       Edit/delete post   Reply with quote 
My unpopular opinion is that you people need to get a new thread to talk about your mutual steam engine infatuation.

--------------------
arse

Nick Tamen

Ship's Wayfaring Fool
# 15164

- Posted      Profile for Nick Tamen     Send new private message       Edit/delete post   Reply with quote 
quote:
Originally posted by LutheranChik:

I’d make no exception for things that are actual pumpkin desserts. Pumpkin is horrible.

--------------------
The first thing God says to Moses is, "Take off your shoes." We are on holy ground. Hard to believe, but the truest thing I know. — Anne Lamott

Posts: 2503 | From: On heaven-crammed earth | Registered: Sep 2009  |  IP: Logged
mr cheesy
Shipmate
# 3330

- Posted      Profile for mr cheesy   Email mr cheesy   Send new private message       Edit/delete post   Reply with quote 
quote:
Originally posted by Nick Tamen:
I’d make no exception for things that are actual pumpkin desserts. Pumpkin is horrible.

Wrong. Pumpkin is the fruit of the gods. If you think it is horrible, you've not cooked it right.

--------------------
arse

Trudy Scrumptious

BBE Shieldmaiden
# 5647

- Posted      Profile for Trudy Scrumptious   Author's homepage   Email Trudy Scrumptious   Send new private message       Edit/delete post   Reply with quote 
quote:
Originally posted by mr cheesy:
My unpopular opinion is that you people need to get a new thread to talk about your mutual steam engine infatuation.

I was going to say that this thread has not gone so much off the rails as rather decisively onto them. That's not an official Hostly warning or anything, but it probably is true that if the course of discussion unpopular opinions, a small handful of people discover a shared passion for something, there may be grounds there for a separate thread or possibly even just an exchange of private messages.

--------------------
Books and things.

I lied. There are no things. Just books.

Posts: 7358 | From: Closer to Paris than I am to Vancouver | Registered: Mar 2004  |  IP: Logged
Karl: Liberal Backslider
Shipmate
# 76

- Posted      Profile for Karl: Liberal Backslider   Author's homepage   Email Karl: Liberal Backslider   Send new private message       Edit/delete post   Reply with quote 
quote:
quote:

Wrong. Pumpkin is the fruit of the gods. If you think it is horrible, you've not cooked it right.
I know this joke has been done recently, but which gods? Cthulhu? Orcus? Hades? Hel? Melkor?

--------------------
Might as well ask the bloody cat.

Posts: 17614 | From: Chesterfield | Registered: May 2001  |  IP: Logged
mr cheesy
Shipmate
# 3330

There are so many things one can do with pumpkin - cakes, pies, curries, flans, biscuits etc - that it is hard to know what there is to dislike. It doesn't have a strong taste and enhances the flavour of other ingredients.

Easily my favourite veg. I could eat it at every meal.

--------------------
arse

Karl: Liberal Backslider
Shipmate
# 76

- Posted      Profile for Karl: Liberal Backslider   Author's homepage   Email Karl: Liberal Backslider   Send new private message       Edit/delete post   Reply with quote 
TBF, the main problem I have with it is that you get so much from one pumpkin you only really bought to carve a face into but which your frugal soul cannot bear to just waste.

Mrs T is getting a range of gourd/squashlike items this year for carving that have the advantage of us wanting to eat them. She reckons you can do a pretty good skull in a butternut squash. I saw some very disturbing heads cut out of swedes that I'm eager to attempt to reproduce.

--------------------
Might as well ask the bloody cat.

Posts: 17614 | From: Chesterfield | Registered: May 2001  |  IP: Logged
mr cheesy
Shipmate
# 3330

quote:
TBF, the main problem I have with it is that you get so much from one pumpkin you only really bought to carve a face into but which your frugal soul cannot bear to just waste.

Pumpkins sold in shops at Halloween aren't usually much good for eating.

But abundance is another great thing about pumpkins - can easily get many meals out of a fruit costing a few pounds.

quote:
Mrs T is getting a range of gourd/squashlike items this year for carving that have the advantage of us wanting to eat them. She reckons you can do a pretty good skull in a butternut squash. I saw some very disturbing heads cut out of swedes that I'm eager to attempt to reproduce.
I've seen those too. I'm not sure why they changed from those to pumpkins - they've very scary.

--------------------
arse

L'organist
Shipmate
# 17338

- Posted      Profile for L'organist   Author's homepage   Email L'organist   Send new private message       Edit/delete post   Reply with quote 
posted by Nick Tamen
quote:
Agree - the vilest things in creation.

Maybe love of the beastly vegetables is a pond thing?

--------------------
Rara temporum felicitate ubi sentire quae velis et quae sentias dicere licet

Posts: 4680 | From: somewhere in England... | Registered: Sep 2012  |  IP: Logged
mr cheesy
Shipmate
# 3330

quote:
Originally posted by L'organist:

Wouldn't have thought so - everyone I know who has an allotment here in Wales grows and eats pumpkins.

--------------------
arse

SvitlanaV2
Shipmate
# 16967

- Posted      Profile for SvitlanaV2   Email SvitlanaV2   Send new private message       Edit/delete post   Reply with quote 
Halloween - there's something I'm ambivalent about. I don't see the point in it, except as a way for retailers to make more money.

But I have fond memories of my grandmother's ghost-free pumpkin soup.

Posts: 6427 | From: UK | Registered: Feb 2012  |  IP: Logged
Baptist Trainfan
Shipmate
# 15128

quote:

You are right!
Sipech
Shipmate
# 16870

- Posted      Profile for Sipech   Author's homepage     Send new private message       Edit/delete post   Reply with quote 
Lime-based foodstuffs taste better than their lemon-based equivalents.

--------------------
I try to be self-deprecating; I'm just not very good at it.
Twitter: http://twitter.com/TheAlethiophile

Posts: 3700 | From: On the corporate ladder | Registered: Jan 2012  |  IP: Logged
Baptist Trainfan
Shipmate
# 15128

My wife would definitely agree!
balaam

Making an ass of myself
# 4543

The Verve and Richard Ashcroft - mediocre at best.

Their success is down to everything else that was widely broadcast in the late 1990s being terrible.

--------------------
ن
blog

balaam

Making an ass of myself
# 4543

quote:
Originally posted by Sipech:
Lime-based foodstuffs taste better than their lemon-based equivalents.

I prefer lemon. Except where coconut is concerned.

Lime and coconut, nectar of the gods.

--------------------
ن
blog

Bishops Finger
Shipmate
# 5430

I HATE tomatoes! Why does virtually every bloody sandwich-maker include this Vegetable (or Fruit) of Satan?

Obvious answer - hatred of tomatoes is An Unpopular Opinion... [Roll Eyes]

IJ

--------------------

Pigwidgeon

Ship's Owl
# 10192

- Posted      Profile for Pigwidgeon   Author's homepage     Send new private message       Edit/delete post   Reply with quote 
I HATE onions! Why does virtually every bloody sandwich-or-salad-maker include this Vegetable of Satan?

(And if you remove them, they've already left their odious taste behind on everything they touch.)

--------------------
Don't keep calm. Go change the world.

Posts: 9453 | From: Hogwarts | Registered: Aug 2005  |  IP: Logged
Jane R
Shipmate
# 331

- Posted      Profile for Jane R   Email Jane R   Send new private message       Edit/delete post   Reply with quote 
I hate citric acid. WHY is it added to any and every processed food?! There are other acidity regulators, you know.
Posts: 3932 | From: Jorvik | Registered: May 2001  |  IP: Logged
Schroedinger's cat

Ship's cool cat
# 64

quote:
Originally posted by balaam:
The Verve and Richard Ashcroft - mediocre at best.

Their success is down to everything else that was widely broadcast in the late 1990s being terrible.

Ashcroft was not very good, his solo material was uninspiring. But with the band, I think they were very good, at least sometimes.

A lot broadcast at the same time was rubbish though.

--------------------
Blog
Music for your enjoyment

Sipech
Shipmate
# 16870

- Posted      Profile for Sipech   Author's homepage     Send new private message       Edit/delete post   Reply with quote 
The Verve were probably the second band (to Radiohead) in the best era for indie music. N.b. I was in my mid-late teens then.

--------------------
I try to be self-deprecating; I'm just not very good at it.
Twitter: http://twitter.com/TheAlethiophile

Posts: 3700 | From: On the corporate ladder | Registered: Jan 2012  |  IP: Logged
Nick Tamen

Ship's Wayfaring Fool
# 15164

- Posted      Profile for Nick Tamen     Send new private message       Edit/delete post   Reply with quote 
quote:
Originally posted by L'organist:
posted by Nick Tamen
quote:
Agree - the vilest things in creation.

Except I’m on the other side of the pond from you.

quote:
quote:
quote:

I know this joke has been done recently, but which gods? Cthulhu? Orcus? Hades? Hel? Melkor?
I'd go with Loki, the trickster. "Here, taste this. It’s delicious, you'll see."

quote:
There are so many things one can do with pumpkin - cakes, pies, curries, flans, biscuits etc - that it is hard to know what there is to dislike.

Every single one of them. Tried them all—well, except for flan, because flan on its own is gross, never mind the added pumpkin—hated them all. Pumpkin has a horrible, horrible flavor, and there’s just no way to redeem it.

Pumpkin pie is the worst, though. Why anyone thinks pumpkin makes even a passable dessert is just beyond me. And I’ve lost count of the times someone has said "oh, this one is different. You'll like this."

They’ve always been wrong.

--------------------
The first thing God says to Moses is, "Take off your shoes." We are on holy ground. Hard to believe, but the truest thing I know. — Anne Lamott

Posts: 2503 | From: On heaven-crammed earth | Registered: Sep 2009  |  IP: Logged
Kittyville
Shipmate
# 16106

- Posted      Profile for Kittyville     Send new private message       Edit/delete post   Reply with quote 
Pumpkin seems to be ubiquitous in Australia when in season. I will never understand why - it's disgusting.

My unpopular opinion (for an Australian resident) is that bananas would be the last fruit I'd choose to eat. If survival depended upon it, sure. Otherwise, no, thanks.

[ 21. October 2017, 08:30: Message edited by: Kittyville ]

Posts: 287 | From: Sydney | Registered: Dec 2010  |  IP: Logged

Pages in this thread: 1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  10  11  12 

Post new thread  Post a reply Close thread   Feature thread   Move thread   Delete thread Next oldest thread   Next newest thread
 - Printer-friendly view
Go to:

Contact us | Ship of Fools | Privacy statement

© Ship of Fools 2016