homepage
  roll on christmas  
click here to find out more about ship of fools click here to sign up for the ship of fools newsletter click here to support ship of fools
community the mystery worshipper gadgets for god caption competition foolishness features ship stuff
discussion boards live chat cafe avatars frequently-asked questions the ten commandments gallery private boards register for the boards

Ship of Fools

Post new thread  Post a reply
My profile login | | Directory | Search | FAQs | Board home
   - Printer-friendly view Next oldest thread   Next newest thread
» Ship of Fools   » Community discussion   » Heaven   » What's on your desk . . .

- Email this page to a friend or enemy.    
Source: (consider it) Thread: What's on your desk . . .
Ohher
Shipmate
# 18607

- Posted      Profile for Ohher   Author's homepage   Email Ohher   Send new private message       Edit/delete post   Reply with quote 
. . . that has no business being there?

Okay, it is Friday, and this week's been the start of the semester for me, so it's been a harried and overbusy little week. But that doesn't explain the presence right now, on my desk, of a jar of cherry preserves. I have no recollection of putting it there nor a clue why I might have done so.

Over to you.

--------------------
From the Land of the Native American Brave and the Home of the Buy-One-Get-One-Free

Posts: 374 | From: New Hampshire, USA | Registered: Jun 2016  |  IP: Logged
Sparrow
Shipmate
# 2458

- Posted      Profile for Sparrow   Email Sparrow   Send new private message       Edit/delete post   Reply with quote 
The kitchen timer - as I have just put a ham hock bone on the stove to boil for stock and I will have to go back occasionally to check on it,

--------------------
For I am persuaded that neither death, nor life,nor angels, nor principalities, nor things present nor things to come, nor height, nor depth, nor any other creature, will be able to separate us from the love of God, which is in Christ Jesus our Lord.

Posts: 3149 | From: Bottom right hand corner of the UK | Registered: Mar 2002  |  IP: Logged
leo
Shipmate
# 1458

- Posted      Profile for leo   Author's homepage   Email leo   Send new private message       Edit/delete post   Reply with quote 
Piles of books and papers which need sorting oiut because I can't find anything.

--------------------
My Jewish-positive lectionary blog is at http://recognisingjewishrootsinthelectionary.wordpress.com/
My reviews at http://layreadersbookreviews.wordpress.com

Posts: 23198 | From: Bristol | Registered: Oct 2001  |  IP: Logged
Bishops Finger
Shipmate
# 5430

- Posted      Profile for Bishops Finger   Email Bishops Finger   Send new private message       Edit/delete post   Reply with quote 
But, IME, if you then sort out said books and papers, you still won't find what you want, cuz it's always at the bottom...

My desk, said he smugly, has nothing on it that shouldn't be there.

[Razz]

IJ

--------------------
Our words are giants when they do us an injury, and dwarfs when they do us a service. (Wilkie Collins)

Posts: 10151 | From: Behind The Wheel Again! | Registered: Jan 2004  |  IP: Logged
Firenze

Ordinary decent pagan
# 619

- Posted      Profile for Firenze     Send new private message       Edit/delete post   Reply with quote 
A desk is not my usual work space. There is a small cane side table (16”x12”) however currently supporting glasses, a tape measure, knitting needles, TV remotes, scented candle, coaster, tissues, matches, book, notebooks, sticking plasters, phone charger, hand cream, analgesics, pens, crochet hook, scissors and batteries.

The secret, I find, is those useful wooden boxes that come round bottles of vintage port.

Posts: 17302 | From: Edinburgh | Registered: Jun 2001  |  IP: Logged
churchgeek

Have candles, will pray
# 5557

- Posted      Profile for churchgeek   Author's homepage   Email churchgeek   Send new private message       Edit/delete post   Reply with quote 
A bud vase that had a flower in about 2 months ago. After maybe 3 weeks I emptied the water out of it, but have yet to return it to where vases belong.

--------------------
I reserve the right to change my mind.

My article on the Virgin of Vladimir

Posts: 7773 | From: Detroit | Registered: Feb 2004  |  IP: Logged
georgiaboy
Shipmate
# 11294

- Posted      Profile for georgiaboy   Email georgiaboy   Send new private message       Edit/delete post   Reply with quote 
quote:
Originally posted by Firenze:

The secret, I find, is those useful wooden boxes that come round bottles of vintage port.

But you have to consume the port to liberate the boxes -- what a SPLENDID idea!
[Snigger]

--------------------
You can't retire from a calling.

Posts: 1675 | From: saint meinrad, IN | Registered: Apr 2006  |  IP: Logged
Schroedinger's cat

Ship's cool cat
# 64

- Posted      Profile for Schroedinger's cat   Author's homepage     Send new private message       Edit/delete post   Reply with quote 
When working from home, I use the dining room table. Sometimes there is something left from a meal, like a vinegar bottle.

--------------------
Blog
Music for your enjoyment
Lord may all my hard times be healing times
take out this broken heart and renew my mind.

Posts: 18859 | From: At the bottom of a deep dark well. | Registered: May 2001  |  IP: Logged
ianrenton
Apprentice
# 18905

- Posted      Profile for ianrenton   Author's homepage   Email ianrenton   Send new private message       Edit/delete post   Reply with quote 
quote:
Originally posted by Schroedinger's cat:
When working from home, I use the dining room table. Sometimes there is something left from a meal, like a vinegar bottle.

Same here. Dining tables are the best for work [Big Grin]

--------------------
Livescore

Gee D
Shipmate
# 13815

- Posted      Profile for Gee D     Send new private message       Edit/delete post   Reply with quote 
quote:
Originally posted by Schroedinger's cat:

A vinegar bottle on the dining table? Can I ask why?

--------------------
Not every Anglican in Sydney is Sydney Anglican

Posts: 7028 | From: Warrawee NSW Australia | Registered: Jun 2008  |  IP: Logged
Firenze

Ordinary decent pagan
# 619

- Posted      Profile for Firenze     Send new private message       Edit/delete post   Reply with quote 
quote:
Originally posted by Gee D:

To shake over your chips of course.

[ 19. January 2018, 20:49: Message edited by: Firenze ]

Posts: 17302 | From: Edinburgh | Registered: Jun 2001  |  IP: Logged
Schroedinger's cat

Ship's cool cat
# 64

- Posted      Profile for Schroedinger's cat   Author's homepage     Send new private message       Edit/delete post   Reply with quote 
Precisely Firenze - if we have chips and it is not entirely cleared away.

There are occasionally other similar remnants of meals, but that is the most common one.

My desk in the office has all sorts of rubbish over it, but all relevant and appropriate. Well, maybe except for teh box my mug came in.

[ 19. January 2018, 21:13: Message edited by: Schroedinger's cat ]

--------------------
Blog
Music for your enjoyment
Lord may all my hard times be healing times
take out this broken heart and renew my mind.

Posts: 18859 | From: At the bottom of a deep dark well. | Registered: May 2001  |  IP: Logged
Gee D
Shipmate
# 13815

- Posted      Profile for Gee D     Send new private message       Edit/delete post   Reply with quote 
quote:
Originally posted by Firenze:
quote:
Originally posted by Gee D:

To shake over your chips of course.
Thank you - outside our repertoire. I don't remember ever having fish and chips for dinner at home, nor on vinegar being on the table when we have had it at a restaurant.

[ 19. January 2018, 21:42: Message edited by: Gee D ]

--------------------
Not every Anglican in Sydney is Sydney Anglican

Posts: 7028 | From: Warrawee NSW Australia | Registered: Jun 2008  |  IP: Logged
Brenda Clough
Shipmate
# 18061

- Posted      Profile for Brenda Clough   Author's homepage   Email Brenda Clough   Send new private message       Edit/delete post   Reply with quote 
The three or four knitting projects, the calendars and research materials, the several sets of eyeglasses, all belong here. What does not belong is the set of acrylic paints and the protest signs. Which are very fine, if I do say so myself, excecuted an hour ago and now drying. They say:
Election is Coming
Elected a Loser? Vote him Out!
and, my favorite, 2017 Year of the Woman/2018 Year of the Voter

--------------------
Science fiction and fantasy writer with a Patreon page

Posts: 6378 | From: Washington DC | Registered: Mar 2014  |  IP: Logged
Patdys
Iron Wannabe
RooK-Annoyer
# 9397

- Posted      Profile for Patdys     Send new private message       Edit/delete post   Reply with quote 
red hairspray.

I have a go as your favourite ginger party. Ziggy Stardust.

--------------------
Marathon run. Next Dream. Australian this time.

Stercus Tauri
Shipmate
# 16668

- Posted      Profile for Stercus Tauri   Email Stercus Tauri   Send new private message       Edit/delete post   Reply with quote 
An Afrikaans-English dictionary (woordeboek). I don't get much use out of it, but slipping it under the back of the laptop makes an air space that stops it overheating.

--------------------
Thay haif said. Quhat say thay, Lat thame say (George Keith, 5th Earl Marischal)

Posts: 905 | From: On the traditional lands of the Six Nations. | Registered: Sep 2011  |  IP: Logged
Gill H

Shipmate
# 68

- Posted      Profile for Gill H     Send new private message       Edit/delete post   Reply with quote 
My computer desk at home - all sorts of nonsense. Unopened post, snack wrappers (OK, those will disappear shortly, I'm not that messy!) and most weirdly of all, a Doctor Who DVD ('Shada' if you're interested.)

--------------------
*sigh* We can’t all be Alan Cresswell.

- Lyda Rose

Posts: 9313 | From: London | Registered: May 2001  |  IP: Logged
Rossweisse

High Church Valkyrie
# 2349

- Posted      Profile for Rossweisse     Send new private message       Edit/delete post   Reply with quote 
Irrelevent papers and books, in a threatening-to-topple heap. The other stuff I’m pretty good about clearing out.

--------------------
I'm not dead yet.

Posts: 15117 | From: Valhalla | Registered: Feb 2002  |  IP: Logged
balaam

Making an ass of myself
# 4543

- Posted      Profile for balaam   Author's homepage   Email balaam   Send new private message       Edit/delete post   Reply with quote 
On the desk is the mug my coffee came in, next to the desk is the mug the coffee was poured into.

--------------------
Last ever sig ...

blog

Posts: 9049 | From: Hen Ogledd | Registered: May 2003  |  IP: Logged
Boogie

Boogie on down!
# 13538

- Posted      Profile for Boogie     Send new private message       Edit/delete post   Reply with quote 
A gin and tonic, my iPad, my diary and a dog toy awaiting surgery.

[Smile]

--------------------
Garden. Room. Walk

Posts: 13030 | From: Boogie Wonderland | Registered: Mar 2008  |  IP: Logged
The Rogue
Shipmate
# 2275

- Posted      Profile for The Rogue   Email The Rogue   Send new private message       Edit/delete post   Reply with quote 
On my desk at work I have a Morph looking over the top of my monitors. Having no function perhaps it shouldn't be there but for the same reason it should.

--------------------
If everyone starts thinking outside the box does outside the box come back inside?

Posts: 2507 | From: Toton | Registered: Feb 2002  |  IP: Logged
Patdys
Iron Wannabe
RooK-Annoyer
# 9397

- Posted      Profile for Patdys     Send new private message       Edit/delete post   Reply with quote 
quote:
Originally posted by balaam:
On the desk is the mug my coffee came in, next to the desk is the mug the coffee was poured into.

Noice.
It is worth noting you can never own coffee. You only ever rent it.

--------------------
Marathon run. Next Dream. Australian this time.

Piglet
Islander
# 11803

- Posted      Profile for Piglet   Email Piglet   Send new private message       Edit/delete post   Reply with quote 
I think the only thing on the desk at the moment that doesn't need to be there is a copy I printed out of a meme from Facebook called The Carols from King's Drinking Game, giving instructions on how many shots you have to consume if you observed certain things during the broadcast (such as outrageous descants, shots of Cambridge in the snow, over-dramatic reading of the lessons - you get the idea).

I love Firenze's idea about the vintage port boxes - what an excellent excuse.

Maybe I should combine it with the drinking game ... [Biased]

--------------------
I may not be on an island any more, but I'm still an islander.
alto n a soprano who can read music

Posts: 20272 | From: Fredericton, NB, on a rather larger piece of rock | Registered: Sep 2006  |  IP: Logged
Ohher
Shipmate
# 18607

- Posted      Profile for Ohher   Author's homepage   Email Ohher   Send new private message       Edit/delete post   Reply with quote 
Alas, the state where I live is the sole legal purveyor of anything spiritous not beer or wine. Port, while a wine, does not show up in the stores here. The state outlets have port, but they seem to go in for vintage port-in-burlap-sacks, not boxes. I'm afraid my desk is doomed to remain unadorned by port boxes; sadly I seem to be stuck with cherry preserves.

--------------------
From the Land of the Native American Brave and the Home of the Buy-One-Get-One-Free

Dennis the Menace
Shipmate
# 11833

- Posted      Profile for Dennis the Menace   Email Dennis the Menace   Send new private message       Edit/delete post   Reply with quote 
My desk is a bit messy.

On it is laptop,diary, landline phone, scanner,external hard drive,external dvd burner,calculator,various cd's, rosters for church garden club and national trust, pens and pencils, couple of mouse, various notes/bits of paper, screwdriver, computer glasses, cotton gloves, a watch with out a band that no longer works, spare thumb drives,

--------------------
"Till we cast our crowns before Him; Lost in wonder, love, and praise."

Posts: 853 | From: Newcastle NSW Australia | Registered: Sep 2006  |  IP: Logged
Fredegund
Shipmate
# 17952

- Posted      Profile for Fredegund   Email Fredegund   Send new private message       Edit/delete post   Reply with quote 
Home desk is a disaster as I've never got round to sorting all the bits and pieces that don't have a home after we swapped L2's bedroom and the study. There seem to be an inordinate number of spent batteries.
Work desk - a lemon. I am going to make decent tea if it kills me. There are also 2 stress balls provided by the company, which says it all about this place. One smiley, one very cross. The latter is lighter, so that's the one to use when being wound up by the other side of the office. If I say it as shouldn't - I'm a good shot.

--------------------
Pax et bonum

Posts: 117 | From: Shakespeare's County | Registered: Jan 2014  |  IP: Logged
Graven Image
Shipmate
# 8755

- Posted      Profile for Graven Image   Email Graven Image   Send new private message       Edit/delete post   Reply with quote 
My home desk today has a box of tissue ( I have a cold) a phone, Bible, Book of Common Prayer, two bills, and a sale catalogue that just arrived in the mail, a lamp made by my late grandfather-in-law out of a brass spittoon, and a glass of water with lemon.
Posts: 2641 | From: Third planet from the sun. USA | Registered: Nov 2004  |  IP: Logged
Nenya
Shipmate
# 16427

- Posted      Profile for Nenya     Send new private message       Edit/delete post   Reply with quote 
There are a number of things on my home desk but they are all intended to be there. Probably the most unlikely thing is a doorstop in the shape of a small sitting Schnauzer dog. He's called Chester and is far too lovely to be used as a door stop.

--------------------
They told me I was delusional. I nearly fell off my unicorn.

balaam

Making an ass of myself
# 4543

- Posted      Profile for balaam   Author's homepage   Email balaam   Send new private message       Edit/delete post   Reply with quote 
quote:
Originally posted by Fredegund:
Work desk - a lemon. I am going to make decent tea if it kills me.

You do not need a lemon to make decent tea.

FIRST you make decent tea, then add whatever flavouring you like, lemon, milk, sugar, whatever.

--------------------
Last ever sig ...

blog

balaam

Making an ass of myself
# 4543

quote:
Originally posted by Graven Image:
a lamp made by my late grandfather-in-law out of a brass spittoon,

I'd like to see that, can you share an image?

--------------------
Last ever sig ...

blog

Graven Image
Shipmate
# 8755

- Posted      Profile for Graven Image   Email Graven Image   Send new private message       Edit/delete post   Reply with quote 
salaam asked.
quote:
I'd like to see that, can you share an image?
No sorry I do not know how to do that. Computer dummy here. [Confused]
Posts: 2641 | From: Third planet from the sun. USA | Registered: Nov 2004  |  IP: Logged
Barnabas Aus
Shipmate
# 15869

- Posted      Profile for Barnabas Aus   Email Barnabas Aus   Send new private message       Edit/delete post   Reply with quote 
My desktop computer is indisposed, and there's insufficient room on my desk for it and the laptop, so I'm working from a small table in the lounge room. As well as the laptop, there is the external hard drive, sundry USB sticks, a cordless phone, a pair of pliers, several AA batteries, a camera battery, jeweller's screwdriver, various letters, the songbook from our carol service and various documents tucked beneath the laptop because there's no other space to put them.
Posts: 375 | From: Hunter Valley NSW | Registered: Sep 2010  |  IP: Logged
LutheranChik
Shipmate
# 9826

- Posted      Profile for LutheranChik   Author's homepage   Email LutheranChik   Send new private message       Edit/delete post   Reply with quote 
On my desk: Multiple popsicle sticks. Dear Spouse and I have been watching calories, and the sugar- free or natural juice popsicles have been a nice evening snack for us that keeps us from feeling too deprived. Also on my desk: A large container of our cat’s “snack- snacks,” actually her dry food mixed with cat treats. She was underweight for a long time, and in order to cajole her into eating more we got in the habit of feeding her bits by hand. Now she expects this, lol, so I keep a jar on hand for her.

--------------------
Simul iustus et peccator
http://www.lutheranchiklworddiary.blogspot.com

Posts: 6462 | From: rural Michigan, USA | Registered: Jul 2005  |  IP: Logged
Huia
Shipmate
# 3473

- Posted      Profile for Huia   Email Huia   Send new private message       Edit/delete post   Reply with quote 
How civilised SC. I usually eat the fish and chips, liberally sprinkled with vinegar, out of the paper wrapping while walking home from the shops. And I totally refuse to share with swooping seagulls.

The weirdest thing on my desk is a wooden embroidery hoop for the picture of Kereru (native Wood Pigeons) design that I'm going to cross stitch ... sometime.

Huia

--------------------
Charity gives food from the table, Justice gives a place at the table.

Posts: 10382 | From: Te Wai Pounamu | Registered: Oct 2002  |  IP: Logged
Dormouse

Glis glis – Ship's rodent
# 5954

- Posted      Profile for Dormouse   Email Dormouse   Send new private message       Edit/delete post   Reply with quote 
Most things (and there's a lot of them) on my desk do kind of belong there, but there is also...a bottle of deodorant, the "Brexit Recipe Book" (not as interesting, or funny as it first appeared), a glass Christmas decoration,and a Rend Collective CD waiting to be unwrapped & put in the car. There's also a postcard from the early 1900s (or even earlier, perhaps) of our house, with a gymnastics event going on outside. It was a gift from my brother - I need to find a suitable frame for it.

--------------------
What are you doing for Lent?
40 days, 40 reflections, 40 acts of generosity. Join the #40acts challenge for #Lent and let's start a movement. www.40acts.org.uk

Posts: 3042 | From: 'twixt les Bois Noirs & Les Monts de la Madeleine | Registered: May 2004  |  IP: Logged
Boogie

Boogie on down!
# 13538

- Posted      Profile for Boogie     Send new private message       Edit/delete post   Reply with quote 
A toy pheasant 🦅

--------------------
Garden. Room. Walk

balaam

Making an ass of myself
# 4543

quote:
Originally posted by Graven Image:
salaam asked.

Love the typo.

--------------------
Last ever sig ...

blog

Graven Image
Shipmate
# 8755

sorry [Axe murder]
MaryLouise
Shipmate
# 18697

- Posted      Profile for MaryLouise   Author's homepage   Email MaryLouise   Send new private message       Edit/delete post   Reply with quote 
A large diagram showing how a dry compost toilet works. The water crisis in Cape Town is driving me a little crazy.

--------------------
“As regards plots I find real life no help at all. Real life seems to have no plots.”

-- Ivy Compton-Burnett

Posts: 646 | From: Cape Town | Registered: Nov 2016  |  IP: Logged
wild haggis
Shipmate
# 15555

- Posted      Profile for wild haggis         Edit/delete post   Reply with quote 
Don't have a desk anymore in our new wee house. The sofa suffices.
I have needlework (sampler for new grandson); Welsh notes, workbook, diary and dictionary; 2 theological books I'm in the process of reading for review; paper handkies; pencil box; spinner (in case I get bored!) and of course on the side table the perpetual cup of coffee, filled by my nice big, kind hubby!
Oh yes, just noticed my new copy of "Good Housekeeping is skulking there too! I miss my desk in our old house!!!!

--------------------
wild haggis

Posts: 166 | From: Cardiff | Registered: Mar 2010  |  IP: Logged
Ian Climacus

Liturgical Slattern
# 944

- Posted      Profile for Ian Climacus     Send new private message       Edit/delete post   Reply with quote 
Love vinegar on chips. Mmmm....

A gift from a colleague of pomegranate and fig paste I am yet to move to the kitchen. I live in a 1 bedroom apartment; the kitchen would be no more than 7 steps away, and the cupboard no more than 10.

[I just counted....without taking the paste!
[Help] ]

Posts: 7800 | From: On the border | Registered: Jul 2001  |  IP: Logged
Boogie

Boogie on down!
# 13538

My laptop - waiting for me to do the work I’m procrastinating [Roll Eyes]

(Boogie does the Hokey-Kokey twice waiting for the flood resist window)

--------------------
Garden. Room. Walk

jacobsen

seeker
# 14998

- Posted      Profile for jacobsen   Email jacobsen   Send new private message       Edit/delete post   Reply with quote 
Last time I posted on this thread I was in a staffroom facing a wall covered in instructions on how to write reports, etc.

This time it's half term, and my desk faces a wall of music books. What have we here? Computer, printer, scanner, copy of Pub Walks in Northamptonshire, phone, scrap paper, recipes, music, copy of the map for the midnight 10 mile walk for the local hospice, photograph frame (gift from a student) dead printer cartridges, scrap paper, metalwork owl which has crippled feet so lies on its side, stapler, heart mug for pens etc. Coaster for coffee cups. Scrap paper.

--------------------
But God, holding a candle, looks for all who wander, all who search. - Shifra Alon
Beauty fades, dumb is forever-Judge Judy
The man who made time, made plenty.

Posts: 8040 | From: Æbleskiver country | Registered: Aug 2009  |  IP: Logged
Leorning Cniht
Shipmate
# 17564

- Posted      Profile for Leorning Cniht   Email Leorning Cniht   Send new private message       Edit/delete post   Reply with quote 
My desk (OK, I'll be honest - every horizontal surface that I spend time near) is covered in various small objects that I'm "in the middle of using". Sometimes, I can be "in the middle of using" something for many months without actually touching it.

Specifically, and for the place I'm currently sitting:

-One large mug (still warm from the tea it used to contain)
-One small torch (flashlight): bounty from an event a couple of weeks ago
-One 8GB SD card (part of a science project for the kids)
-One pair wire strippers
-One roll electrical tape
-One soldering iron
-One passport
-One sheet letter paper with significant shapes cut out
-One craft knife blade
-One ball bearing (8mm, chrome steel)
-One small roll shiny gold tape
-One tea bag in small ziplock bag (came on a recent trip with me and didn't get used)

Posts: 5026 | From: USA | Registered: Feb 2013  |  IP: Logged
Lucia

Looking for light
# 15201

- Posted      Profile for Lucia     Send new private message       Edit/delete post   Reply with quote 
Most of the stuff on my computer desk is the usual collection of wires and papers that hang around there.

But today there is also a camera waiting for me to transfer some images from a weekend away when I get around to it. Also one of my favourite pairs of earings in the shape of dragonflies that I removed and left there last night when I put headphones on to do my music practice. A new year's resolution was to try to learn to play the keyboard that sits all too often unused in the corner of the living room.

Posts: 1075 | From: Nigh golden stone and spires | Registered: Oct 2009  |  IP: Logged
georgiaboy
Shipmate
# 11294

- Posted      Profile for georgiaboy   Email georgiaboy   Send new private message       Edit/delete post   Reply with quote 
What's on my desk that shouldn't be there:
  • stack of Christmas cards I never got around to writing
  • out of date calendars (multiple)
  • 2 CDs of 'Amahl and the Night Visitors' (gift from a friend, not yet filed
  • a defective nail clipper
  • amd 2 rolls of pennies

--------------------
You can't retire from a calling.

Posts: 1675 | From: saint meinrad, IN | Registered: Apr 2006  |  IP: Logged
Boogie

Boogie on down!
# 13538

Post it notes with German vocabulary. I’m learning German and I have no decent memory so needs must [Smile]

--------------------
Garden. Room. Walk

Ohher
Shipmate
# 18607

Aargh. What does not belong on my desk, but nevertheless is there: a pill I forgot to take with my morning coffee; a hand mirror in need of cleaning; a pad of graph paper covered with attempted runes for a design I want to embroider as a gift; the morning paper I should've read already and passed on to my neighbor across the hall.

Underneath all this, what belongs on the desk: the quizzes & papers I should be marking but will have to perform archaeology to get to.

--------------------

Post new thread  Post a reply Close thread   Feature thread   Move thread   Delete thread Next oldest thread   Next newest thread
 - Printer-friendly view
Go to:

Contact us | Ship of Fools | Privacy statement

© Ship of Fools 2016