homepage
  roll on christmas  
click here to find out more about ship of fools click here to sign up for the ship of fools newsletter click here to support ship of fools
community the mystery worshipper gadgets for god caption competition foolishness features ship stuff
discussion boards live chat cafe avatars frequently-asked questions the ten commandments gallery private boards register for the boards

Ship of Fools

Post new thread  Post a reply
My profile login | | Directory | Search | FAQs | Board home
   - Printer-friendly view Next oldest thread   Next newest thread
» Ship of Fools   » Special interest discussion   » The Circus   » Famous Consecutive Posts! (Page 7)

- Email this page to a friend or enemy.  
Pages in this thread: 1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  10  ...  25  26  27 

Source: (consider it) Thread: Famous Consecutive Posts!
Autenrieth Road

Shipmate
# 10509

- Posted      Profile for Autenrieth Road   Email Autenrieth Road   Send new private message       Edit/delete post   Reply with quote 
Chocolate for the Hosts Spiritual Communion
They'll be communing in both kinds: Green & Black.

--------------------
Truth

Posts: 9559 | From: starlight | Registered: Oct 2005  |  IP: Logged
Autenrieth Road

Shipmate
# 10509

- Posted      Profile for Autenrieth Road   Email Autenrieth Road   Send new private message       Edit/delete post   Reply with quote 
WTF is the point of... Unicycle, Curious Buddhist...
Just what I was thinking.
{read the All Saints thread if you're wondering what this is about.}

--------------------
Truth

HenryT

Canadian Anglican
# 3722

- Posted      Profile for HenryT   Author's homepage   Email HenryT   Send new private message       Edit/delete post   Reply with quote 
A mammoth one today:

I smack and I'm ****ing Americans and Shipmates Expecting MW 1284: St Clement's Commentary on John

ITTWACWS

--------------------
"Perhaps an invincible attachment to the dearest rights of man may, in these refined, enlightened days, be deemed old-fashioned" P. Henry, 1788

Posts: 7231 | From: Ottawa, Ontario, Canada | Registered: Dec 2002  |  IP: Logged
mousethief

Ship's Thieving Rodent
# 953

- Posted      Profile for mousethief     Send new private message       Edit/delete post   Reply with quote 
Calling Erin to Hell
It is something we don't want to see

Says who? I rather enjoy the spectacle.

--------------------
This is the last sig I'll ever write for you...

Posts: 63536 | From: Washington | Registered: Jul 2001  |  IP: Logged
HenryT

Canadian Anglican
# 3722

- Posted      Profile for HenryT   Author's homepage   Email HenryT   Send new private message       Edit/delete post   Reply with quote 
taking a slight liberty

Arrested for handing The Calvinist God Staten Island/NYC Modern hymn revisions

I'd think "arrested" is mild!

--------------------
"Perhaps an invincible attachment to the dearest rights of man may, in these refined, enlightened days, be deemed old-fashioned" P. Henry, 1788

Posts: 7231 | From: Ottawa, Ontario, Canada | Registered: Dec 2002  |  IP: Logged
Sioni Sais
Shipmate
# 5713

- Posted      Profile for Sioni Sais   Email Sioni Sais   Send new private message       Edit/delete post   Reply with quote 
In Purgatory at the moment:

Author of Evil
Alpha

Not Nicky Gumbel surely?

--------------------
"He isn't Doctor Who, he's The Doctor"

(Paul Sinha, BBC)

Posts: 24276 | From: Newport, Wales | Registered: Apr 2004  |  IP: Logged
mousethief

Ship's Thieving Rodent
# 953

- Posted      Profile for mousethief     Send new private message       Edit/delete post   Reply with quote 
Married RC Bishops
Our fault?

--------------------

mousethief

Ship's Thieving Rodent
# 953

What must we do to be saved?
Tag Everyone

You're it.

--------------------

Curiosity killed ...

Ship's Mug
# 11770

- Posted      Profile for Curiosity killed ...   Email Curiosity killed ...   Send new private message       Edit/delete post   Reply with quote 
New improved Creation a myth

--------------------
Mugs - Keep the Ship afloat

Posts: 13794 | From: outiside the outer ring road | Registered: Aug 2006  |  IP: Logged
monkeylizard

Ship's scurvy
# 952

- Posted      Profile for monkeylizard   Email monkeylizard   Send new private message       Edit/delete post   Reply with quote 
In Purgatory:

Oath of Allegiance
Hillary and Bro. Jerry Falwell

And so it begins...

--------------------
The ultimate result of shielding men from the effects of folly is to fill the world with fools. ~ Herbert Spencer (1820 - 1903)

Posts: 2201 | From: Music City, USA | Registered: Jul 2001  |  IP: Logged
HenryT

Canadian Anglican
# 3722

Human non-persons
Papio, Richard Dawkins...

That's harsh!

--------------------

HenryT

Canadian Anglican
# 3722

sorry for a self-referential double post, but

Famous Consecutive
Priestly genitalia

deserves notice.

--------------------

Autenrieth Road

Shipmate
# 10509

Do you actually notice Priestly Genitalia
only when they're wearing transparent cassocks

--------------------
Truth

Duo Seraphim
Ubi caritas et amor
# 256

- Posted      Profile for Duo Seraphim   Email Duo Seraphim   Send new private message       Edit/delete post   Reply with quote 
Limbo gets sent to er...limbo?!

Limbo no more

Certainly, if you manage to do your back in!

--------------------
Embrace the serious whack. It's the Catholic thing to do. IngoB
The Messiah, Peace be upon him, said to his Apostles: 'Verily, this world is merely a bridge, so cross over it, and do not make it your abode.' (Bihar al-anwar xiv, 319)

Posts: 7952 | From: Sydney Australia | Registered: Aug 2002  |  IP: Logged
chicklegirl
Shipmate
# 11741

- Posted      Profile for chicklegirl   Author's homepage   Email chicklegirl   Send new private message       Edit/delete post   Reply with quote 
(from Heaven)

Penis for dinner?
how not to explain things to kids

Your dinner table may not be the most fortuitous venue for a discussion of the "facts of life" ...

[ 06. October 2006, 20:23: Message edited by: chicklegirl ]

--------------------
If you want to be happy, be.
~ Henry David Thoreau

Posts: 916 | From: Sixth Circle of Hell | Registered: Aug 2006  |  IP: Logged
Keren-Happuch

Ship's Eyeshadow
# 9818

- Posted      Profile for Keren-Happuch   Author's homepage   Email Keren-Happuch   Send new private message       Edit/delete post   Reply with quote 
Today I consign to
Little Britain the
Bishop's Vestments

--------------------
Travesty, treachery, betrayal!
EXCESS - The Art of Treason
Nea Fox

Posts: 2407 | From: A Fine City | Registered: Jul 2005  |  IP: Logged
HenryT

Canadian Anglican
# 3722

Where is the body of Jesus?
aumbry

If you have a high view of the Real Presence, at least.

--------------------

Triple Tiara

Ship's Papabile
# 9556

- Posted      Profile for Triple Tiara   Author's homepage     Send new private message       Edit/delete post   Reply with quote 
Possibly not good form to post about oneself, but I could not help but chuckle at:

Return of the Tridentine Triple Tiara

--------------------
I'm a Roman. You may call me Caligula.

Posts: 5905 | From: London, England | Registered: May 2005  |  IP: Logged
Autenrieth Road

Shipmate
# 10509

Glad you did, I was chuckling myself!

--------------------
Truth

Advocatus Diaboli
Ship's cannon
# 5172

- Posted      Profile for Advocatus Diaboli   Author's homepage   Email Advocatus Diaboli   Send new private message       Edit/delete post   Reply with quote 
And then of course:

Tridentine Latin Mass...
(Smoke and Mirrors)

That's all it is, folks - if you can't see it, it must be just a magic trick!

--------------------
Shipmate formerly known as lazystudent

The only way of catching a train, I have discovered, is to miss the train before. (G.K.C.)

Posts: 576 | From: Katholieke Universiteit Leuven | Registered: Nov 2003  |  IP: Logged
HenryT

Canadian Anglican
# 3722

What is the most boring
Accidental copulation

I have trouble imagining that being boring!

--------------------

HenryT

Canadian Anglican
# 3722

Followed directly with

Songs that Describe
Accidental copulation

Stairway to Heaven ?

--------------------

mousethief

Ship's Thieving Rodent
# 953

What would happen if Jesus Christ returned to a church today?
Accidental copulation

--------------------

HenryT

Canadian Anglican
# 3722

So Europe Doesn't Want
Racist, fascist, crusading
Name Change Amnesty!

I don't blame them. A kinder, gentler amnesty, by all means.

--------------------

mousethief

Ship's Thieving Rodent
# 953

What would happen if Jesus Christ returned to a church today?
Jesus Camp

Somehow....

--------------------

Keren-Happuch

Ship's Eyeshadow
# 9818

- Posted      Profile for Keren-Happuch   Author's homepage   Email Keren-Happuch   Send new private message       Edit/delete post   Reply with quote 
Family cooking horror -
Is torture always wrong?

Sounds scary...

--------------------
Nea Fox

Curiosity killed ...

Ship's Mug
# 11770

- Posted      Profile for Curiosity killed ...   Email Curiosity killed ...   Send new private message       Edit/delete post   Reply with quote 
quote:
Originally posted by Henry Troup:
What is the most boring
Accidental copulation

I have trouble imagining that being boring!

Boring - tedious, no, but:
Boring as in the Severn bore or drilling could be quite accurate.

--------------------
Mugs - Keep the Ship afloat

Posts: 13794 | From: outiside the outer ring road | Registered: Aug 2006  |  IP: Logged
mousethief

Ship's Thieving Rodent
# 953

What's going on on Mount Athos?
Daily Fatwa

That sure seems wrong.

--------------------

HenryT

Canadian Anglican
# 3722

From Purg right now:

BBC and "Institutional Bias"
Why don't the English remember

I doubt the average Englishman knows where Mount Athos is ... which might be the Beeb's fault, I suppose.

and

Is torture always wrong?
My Friend Fred

Yeah, Rev. Phelps is a potential counterexample [Big Grin]

--------------------

Leetle Masha

Cantankerous Anchoress
# 8209

- Posted      Profile for Leetle Masha   Email Leetle Masha   Send new private message       Edit/delete post   Reply with quote 
quote:
Why don't the English remember...
Just when even I had nearly managed to put it out of my mind, you people keep reminding me!

----------
"O Thou that changest not, abide with me....
----------

M

--------------------
eleison me, tin amartolin: have mercy on me, the sinner

Posts: 6351 | From: Hesychia, in Hyperdulia | Registered: Aug 2004  |  IP: Logged
mousethief

Ship's Thieving Rodent
# 953

Liberal Guilt and Good Works

The good works, I can believe. But liberal guilt? On Mt Athos? Hmmm.

--------------------

Hazey*Jane

Ship's Biscuit Crumbs
# 8754

- Posted      Profile for Hazey*Jane   Email Hazey*Jane   Send new private message       Edit/delete post   Reply with quote 
I can't believe you shag everyone

ITTWACW! [Eek!]

Posts: 4266 | From: UK | Registered: Nov 2004  |  IP: Logged
Autenrieth Road

Shipmate
# 10509

Positions on arbitrary Priestly genitalia

Specifications for shagging everyone on a Christian website.

[ 31. October 2006, 13:30: Message edited by: Autenrieth Road ]

--------------------
Truth

HenryT

Canadian Anglican
# 3722

A bonanza morning today:

Today I Consign to
Cats and dogs
Unfairness to boys

(must be the puppydog's tails, I suppose)

and

Little Britain - The
daily offices redux

The anti-Imperialist revision of the BCP?

and

How far back does Biblical
Alphabet's back! Come,
biblical inerrancy

Easy as Alef, Bet, Gimel

--------------------

Keren-Happuch

Ship's Eyeshadow
# 9818

In a similar vein:
Today I consign to
Cats and dogs
Teenage kicks

which is just cruel.

--------------------
Nea Fox

HenryT

Canadian Anglican
# 3722

Thanksgiving for the
Global darkness at
Rosencratz

sounds a bit dodgy to me...

--------------------

Mama Thomas
Shipmate
# 10170

- Posted      Profile for Mama Thomas   Email Mama Thomas   Send new private message       Edit/delete post   Reply with quote 
Right now the Boards home page reads:

I can't believe you, Saint Buddha, calling lidsave777 to hell!

--------------------
All hearts are open, all desires known

Posts: 3742 | From: Somewhere far away | Registered: Aug 2005  |  IP: Logged
Autenrieth Road

Shipmate
# 10509

Problems with organ...
So I had this dream

If you're having those kinds of dreams, I think your organ is working just fine!

--------------------
Truth

Autenrieth Road

Shipmate
# 10509

How to avoid having Car Repairs

Don't buy a Ford.

--------------------
Truth

Mama Thomas
Shipmate
# 10170

- Posted      Profile for Mama Thomas   Email Mama Thomas   Send new private message       Edit/delete post   Reply with quote 
Problems with organ outings: A new form of worship.

And Australian Muslim blames eagles swings, hot incense and smoke alarms.

--------------------
All hearts are open, all desires known

Posts: 3742 | From: Somewhere far away | Registered: Aug 2005  |  IP: Logged
Pearl B4 Swine
Ship's Oyster-Shucker
# 11451

- Posted      Profile for Pearl B4 Swine   Email Pearl B4 Swine   Send new private message       Edit/delete post   Reply with quote 
THese two span two boards, but I found them pretty funny:

StyX: Problems with organ

Heaven: I want to try my hand

--------------------
Oinkster

"I do a good job and I know how to do this stuff" D. Trump (speaking of the POTUS job)

Posts: 3622 | From: The Keystone State | Registered: May 2006  |  IP: Logged
Stevie Boy Wonder
Shipmate
# 11869

- Posted      Profile for Stevie Boy Wonder   Author's homepage   Email Stevie Boy Wonder   Send new private message       Edit/delete post   Reply with quote 
Problems with organ...
Public humiliation

'nuff said.

--------------------
Jesus saves. But in the current economic climate, His pension probably won't be enough for eternity...

Also by the same author

Posts: 1599 | From: Wherever I lay my hat, that's my home | Registered: Sep 2006  |  IP: Logged
Stevie Boy Wonder
Shipmate
# 11869

- Posted      Profile for Stevie Boy Wonder   Author's homepage   Email Stevie Boy Wonder   Send new private message       Edit/delete post   Reply with quote 
Sorry to double post, but I've just spotted in Heaven...

What do you do to a civil partnership?
Outings...

I'm guessing by the time there's a civil partnership happening, the outing part has already been taken care of...

--------------------
Jesus saves. But in the current economic climate, His pension probably won't be enough for eternity...

Also by the same author

Posts: 1599 | From: Wherever I lay my hat, that's my home | Registered: Sep 2006  |  IP: Logged
Triple Tiara

Ship's Papabile
# 9556

- Posted      Profile for Triple Tiara   Author's homepage     Send new private message       Edit/delete post   Reply with quote 
quote:
Originally posted by Triple Tiara:
Possibly not good form to post about oneself, but I could not help but chuckle at:

Return of the Tridentine Triple Tiara

And now there's this:

The Investiture of the Triple Tiara [Hot and Hormonal]

--------------------

Triple Tiara

Ship's Papabile
# 9556

eeee, I'm doing this on wrong thread am I not? thought twas famous last posts. So sorry folks [Hot and Hormonal]

--------------------

Stumbling Pilgrim
Shipmate
# 7637

- Posted      Profile for Stumbling Pilgrim   Author's homepage     Send new private message       Edit/delete post   Reply with quote 
My first and probably only appearance here (and resurrecting the thread to boot), but I'm in the sort of mood that makes it impossible to resist this plaintive cry in Hell:

I hate Christmas because ...
I do not want to ...
Show ID or get tazered

[Eek!] And I thought family rows were the biggest hazard at Christmas!

--------------------
Stumbling in the Master's footsteps as best I can.

Posts: 492 | From: England | Registered: Jun 2004  |  IP: Logged
infinite_monkey
Shipmate
# 11333

- Posted      Profile for infinite_monkey   Email infinite_monkey   Send new private message       Edit/delete post   Reply with quote 
Things I hate to see adorning a church building...Phelps.

Amen to that.

--------------------
His light was lifted just above the Law,
And now we have to live with what we did with what we saw.

--Dar Williams, And a God Descended
Obligatory Blog Flog: www.otherteacher.wordpress.com

Posts: 1423 | From: left coast united states | Registered: Apr 2006  |  IP: Logged
mousethief

Ship's Thieving Rodent
# 953

I hate Christmas because...
Can't give it up

Weak-willed whiners.

--------------------

Gwai
Shipmate
# 11076

- Posted      Profile for Gwai   Email Gwai   Send new private message       Edit/delete post   Reply with quote 
quote:
Originally posted by infinite_monkey:
Things I hate to see adorning a church building...Phelps.

Amen to that.

Well, if we hung him from the steeple ... [Devil]

--------------------
A master of men was the Goodly Fere,
A mate of the wind and sea.
If they think they ha’ slain our Goodly Fere
They are fools eternally.

Posts: 11914 | From: Chicago | Registered: Feb 2006  |  IP: Logged
mousethief

Ship's Thieving Rodent
# 953

slightly more sophisticated than my previous...

I hate Christmas because...
STUPID computer admins
Can't give it up

--------------------

Pages in this thread: 1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  10  ...  25  26  27 

Post new thread  Post a reply Close thread   Feature thread   Move thread   Delete thread Next oldest thread   Next newest thread
 - Printer-friendly view
Go to:

Contact us | Ship of Fools | Privacy statement

© Ship of Fools 2016