homepage
  roll on christmas  
click here to find out more about ship of fools click here to sign up for the ship of fools newsletter click here to support ship of fools
community the mystery worshipper gadgets for god caption competition foolishness features ship stuff
discussion boards live chat cafe avatars frequently-asked questions the ten commandments gallery private boards register for the boards

Ship of Fools

Post new thread  Post a reply
My profile login | | Directory | Search | FAQs | Board home
   - Printer-friendly view Next oldest thread   Next newest thread
» Ship of Fools   » Special interest discussion   » The Circus   » Grandson of FLP (Famous Last Posts!) (Page 111)

- Email this page to a friend or enemy.  
Pages in this thread: 1  2  3  ...  108  109  110  111  112  113  114  ...  156  157  158 

Source: (consider it) Thread: Grandson of FLP (Famous Last Posts!)
lilBuddha
Shipmate
# 14333

- Posted      Profile for lilBuddha     Send new private message       Edit/delete post   Reply with quote 
Whatever happened to Lamb Chopped?

Told you months ago; fell on the floor dog ate it.

Sorry LC, could not resist. Won't happen again.

--------------------
I put on my rockin' shoes in the morning
Hallellou, hallellou

Posts: 17627 | From: the round earth's imagined corners | Registered: Dec 2008  |  IP: Logged
jedijudy

Organist of the Jedi Temple
# 333

- Posted      Profile for jedijudy   Email jedijudy   Send new private message       Edit/delete post   Reply with quote 
Bible stories for small welsh dragon.

Awww! [Axe murder] Isn't that sweet?!

--------------------
Jasmine, little cat with a big heart.

Posts: 18017 | From: 'Twixt the 'Glades and the Gulf | Registered: Aug 2001  |  IP: Logged
Wesley J

Silly Shipmate
# 6075

- Posted      Profile for Wesley J   Email Wesley J   Send new private message       Edit/delete post   Reply with quote 
The Double Alphabet... jedijudy

It's true! She's JJ!

--------------------
Be it as it may: Wesley J will stay. --- Euthanasia, that sounds good. An alpine neutral neighbourhood. Then back to Britain, all dressed in wood. Things were gonna get worse. (John Cooper Clarke)

Posts: 7354 | From: The Isles of Silly | Registered: May 2004  |  IP: Logged
Wesley J

Silly Shipmate
# 6075

- Posted      Profile for Wesley J   Email Wesley J   Send new private message       Edit/delete post   Reply with quote 
The Shard - tallest... Desert Daughter

Quite a rude nickname for your physically challenged child. Won't lead to a heightened awareness of her needs!

[ 06. September 2011, 11:19: Message edited by: Wesley J ]

--------------------
Be it as it may: Wesley J will stay. --- Euthanasia, that sounds good. An alpine neutral neighbourhood. Then back to Britain, all dressed in wood. Things were gonna get worse. (John Cooper Clarke)

Wesley J

Silly Shipmate
# 6075

The Double Alphabet... Sioni Sais

Spot on!

--------------------

LeRoc

Famous Dutch pirate
# 3216

- Posted      Profile for LeRoc     Send new private message       Edit/delete post   Reply with quote 
Favourite Bible verse ... OhSimone

I'm not sure where that is in the Bible. Presumably in the Song of Songs?

--------------------
I know why God made the rhinoceros, it's because He couldn't see the rhinoceros, so He made the rhinoceros to be able to see it. (Clarice Lispector)

Posts: 9474 | From: Brazil / Africa | Registered: Aug 2002  |  IP: Logged
jedijudy

# 333

- Posted      Profile for jedijudy   Email jedijudy   Send new private message       Edit/delete post   Reply with quote 
quote:
Originally posted by Wesley J:

It's true! She's JJ!

[Big Grin] True!

--------------------

Posts: 18017 | From: 'Twixt the 'Glades and the Gulf | Registered: Aug 2001  |  IP: Logged
Ariston
Insane Unicorn
# 10894

- Posted      Profile for Ariston   Author's homepage   Email Ariston   Send new private message       Edit/delete post   Reply with quote 
Valley of the Shadow . . . Hedgehog

Sounds like a really bad SyFy original movie.

--------------------
“Therefore, let it be explained that nowhere are the proprieties quite so strictly enforced as in men’s colleges that invite young women guests, especially over-night visitors in the fraternity houses.” Emily Post, 1937.

Posts: 6849 | From: The People's Republic of Balcones | Registered: Jan 2006  |  IP: Logged
mousethief

Ship's Thieving Rodent
# 953

- Posted      Profile for mousethief     Send new private message       Edit/delete post   Reply with quote 
quote:
Originally posted by jedijudy:
quote:

It's true! She's JJ!

[Big Grin] True!
Also, The Double Alphabet... EtymologicalEvangelical

--------------------
This is the last sig I'll ever write for you...

Posts: 63536 | From: Washington | Registered: Jul 2001  |  IP: Logged
Ariston
Insane Unicorn
# 10894

- Posted      Profile for Ariston   Author's homepage   Email Ariston   Send new private message       Edit/delete post   Reply with quote 
I'm just going to say this now—no fair pointing it out when either Antisocial Alto or I post on that thread.

--------------------
“Therefore, let it be explained that nowhere are the proprieties quite so strictly enforced as in men’s colleges that invite young women guests, especially over-night visitors in the fraternity houses.” Emily Post, 1937.

Posts: 6849 | From: The People's Republic of Balcones | Registered: Jan 2006  |  IP: Logged
Spike

Mostly Harmless
# 36

- Posted      Profile for Spike   Email Spike   Send new private message       Edit/delete post   Reply with quote 
Don't give a fuck about PeteC

Stating the obvious somewhat!

--------------------
"May you get to heaven before the devil knows you're dead" - Irish blessing

Posts: 12860 | From: The Valley of Crocuses | Registered: May 2001  |  IP: Logged
Wesley J

Silly Shipmate
# 6075

Valley of the Shadow... Hedgehog

Watch the spectacular BBC Nature documentary with David Attenborough!

--------------------

jedijudy

# 333

Sheep Cottontail

Umm, no. I thought bunny rabbit, actually!

--------------------

Jahlove
Tied to the mast
# 10290

- Posted      Profile for Jahlove   Email Jahlove   Send new private message       Edit/delete post   Reply with quote 
Don't give a fuck about... Choirboy

Phew! No lawsuit there, then! [Big Grin]

[ 07. September 2011, 21:38: Message edited by: Jahlove ]

--------------------
“Sing like no one's listening, love like you've never been hurt, dance like nobody's watching, and live like its heaven on earth.” - Mark Twain

Posts: 6477 | From: Alice's Restaurant (UK Franchise) | Registered: Sep 2005  |  IP: Logged
churchgeek

Have candles, will pray
# 5557

- Posted      Profile for churchgeek   Author's homepage   Email churchgeek   Send new private message       Edit/delete post   Reply with quote 
Mad dogs and the Celtic piglet

What about its nationality becomes relevant when a piglet is faced with mad dogs? Does a Celtic piglet perhaps carry St. Patrick's lorica? or can it do Cuchulain's "salmon-leap"? Or does its diet of leeks make it taste bad to the dogs?

--------------------
I reserve the right to change my mind.

My article on the Virgin of Vladimir

Posts: 7773 | From: Detroit | Registered: Feb 2004  |  IP: Logged
infinite_monkey
Shipmate
# 11333

- Posted      Profile for infinite_monkey   Email infinite_monkey   Send new private message       Edit/delete post   Reply with quote 
Don't give a fuck about...Schrodinger's cat.

I understand the lack of excitement about hypothetical quantum mechanics, but still...poor kitty!

--------------------
His light was lifted just above the Law,
And now we have to live with what we did with what we saw.

--Dar Williams, And a God Descended
Obligatory Blog Flog: www.otherteacher.wordpress.com

Posts: 1423 | From: left coast united states | Registered: Apr 2006  |  IP: Logged
Jahlove
Tied to the mast
# 10290

- Posted      Profile for Jahlove   Email Jahlove   Send new private message       Edit/delete post   Reply with quote 
Don't give a fuck about...Siegfried

Always had a soft spot for Brunhilde tho'

--------------------
“Sing like no one's listening, love like you've never been hurt, dance like nobody's watching, and live like its heaven on earth.” - Mark Twain

Posts: 6477 | From: Alice's Restaurant (UK Franchise) | Registered: Sep 2005  |  IP: Logged
Persephone Hazard

Ship's Wench
# 4648

- Posted      Profile for Persephone Hazard   Author's homepage   Email Persephone Hazard   Send new private message       Edit/delete post   Reply with quote 
Can the West really expect Garden Hermit?
The homosexuality debate snags.

--------------------
A picture is worth a thousand words, but it's a lot easier to make up a thousand words than one decent picture. - ken.

Posts: 1645 | From: London | Registered: Jun 2003  |  IP: Logged
churchgeek

Have candles, will pray
# 5557

- Posted      Profile for churchgeek   Author's homepage   Email churchgeek   Send new private message       Edit/delete post   Reply with quote 
The Meaning of Life (Kelly Alves)

And I just saw her tonight! I feel very meaning-ful. Strangely, it feels a lot like being Mexican-food-and-cupcake-ful.

--------------------

Wesley J

Silly Shipmate
# 6075

Don't give a fuck about... Pants

Not on that nudist beach anyway!

--------------------

Boogie

Boogie on down!
# 13538

- Posted      Profile for Boogie     Send new private message       Edit/delete post   Reply with quote 
[Killing me]

--------------------
Garden. Room. Walk

Posts: 13030 | From: Boogie Wonderland | Registered: Mar 2008  |  IP: Logged
Wesley J

Silly Shipmate
# 6075

Thank you! [Smile]

The homosexuality debate... Snags

Yes, it can be intense, but interesting.

--------------------

Wesley J

Silly Shipmate
# 6075

Calling Cameron, Clegg... Imaginary Friend

All friendship of those two with you nowt but a figment of imagination. [Frown]

[ 10. September 2011, 13:06: Message edited by: Wesley J ]

--------------------

Zappa
Ship's Wake
# 8433

- Posted      Profile for Zappa   Email Zappa   Send new private message       Edit/delete post   Reply with quote 
Don't you dare criticise ... Chesterbelloc
Indeed - or a pout will ensue

--------------------
shameless self promotion - because I think it's worth it
and mayhap this too: http://broken-moments.blogspot.co.nz/

Posts: 18917 | From: "Central" is all they call it | Registered: Sep 2004  |  IP: Logged
Drifting Star

Drifting against the wind
# 12799

- Posted      Profile for Drifting Star   Email Drifting Star   Send new private message       Edit/delete post   Reply with quote 
Don't give a fuck about JonahMan

Ah, those crazy Ninevites. They'll learn.

--------------------
The soul is dyed the color of its thoughts. Heraclitus

Posts: 3126 | From: A thin place. | Registered: Jul 2007  |  IP: Logged
churchgeek

Have candles, will pray
# 5557

Don't give a fuck about Paddy O'Furniture

Just let it blow o'way in the breeze....

--------------------

Kelly Alves

Bunny with an axe
# 2522

- Posted      Profile for Kelly Alves   Email Kelly Alves   Send new private message       Edit/delete post   Reply with quote 
quote:
Originally posted by churchgeek:
Don't give a fuck about Paddy O'Furniture

But I do know that I love you,
And I know that if you love me , too...

[ETA: Best. FLP. Ever.]

[ 13. September 2011, 07:10: Message edited by: Kelly Alves ]

--------------------
I cannot expect people to believe “
Jesus loves me, this I know” of they don’t believe “Kelly loves me, this I know.”
Kelly Alves, somewhere around 2003.

Posts: 35076 | From: Pura Californiana | Registered: Mar 2002  |  IP: Logged
Wesley J

Silly Shipmate
# 6075

Night Owl -- Not A...Chorister

Could possibly make it for Evensong, but clearly for none of the daytime services.

--------------------

Pooks
Shipmate
# 11425

- Posted      Profile for Pooks     Send new private message       Edit/delete post   Reply with quote 
Passing the Bar, or... Chorister

No, not THAT bar!

(Eh hem! Bar three - count four, please...)

LeRoc

Famous Dutch pirate
# 3216

- Posted      Profile for LeRoc     Send new private message       Edit/delete post   Reply with quote 
Selection of the head... (The Man with a Stick)

No, not my head!! Please!

--------------------
I know why God made the rhinoceros, it's because He couldn't see the rhinoceros, so He made the rhinoceros to be able to see it. (Clarice Lispector)

Drifting Star

Drifting against the wind
# 12799

- Posted      Profile for Drifting Star   Email Drifting Star   Send new private message       Edit/delete post   Reply with quote 
Bend the Minister's Cottontail

Oooo-errr! [Eek!]

--------------------
The soul is dyed the color of its thoughts. Heraclitus

Posts: 3126 | From: A thin place. | Registered: Jul 2007  |  IP: Logged
mousethief

Ship's Thieving Rodent
# 953

- Posted      Profile for mousethief     Send new private message       Edit/delete post   Reply with quote 
Obscure children's Tea

Twinnings? Teatley? Red Nose?

--------------------

LeRoc

Famous Dutch pirate
# 3216

Stop the moral panic ... (Chill)

You managed to summarise the whole thread just by putting your name after its title.

--------------------

Spike

Mostly Harmless
# 36

- Posted      Profile for Spike   Email Spike   Send new private message       Edit/delete post   Reply with quote 
Bend the Minister's Chorister

There's really nothing to say to that

--------------------
"May you get to heaven before the devil knows you're dead" - Irish blessing

Posts: 12860 | From: The Valley of Crocuses | Registered: May 2001  |  IP: Logged
mousethief

Ship's Thieving Rodent
# 953

Don't give a fuck about...

history.
Don't give a fuck about biology.
Don't give a fuck about a science book.
Don't give a fuck about the French I took
But I do know that I ... um .... never mind.

--------------------

churchgeek

Have candles, will pray
# 5557

Introducing the new Oscar the Grouch

Hopefully the old one has a good pension from all those years on Sesame Street. Maybe that would cheer him up.

--------------------

LeRoc

Famous Dutch pirate
# 3216

Oh you poor thing ... (hatless)

Wait, I happen to have a nice little Fedora left. It might be a bit on the large side for you, but at least it'll keep your ears warm. Here you are, doesn't that look nice?

--------------------

churchgeek

Have candles, will pray
# 5557

Allah who? (lilBuddha)

Some interfaith efforts mean well but just boggle the mind.

--------------------

LeRoc

Famous Dutch pirate
# 3216

Kids fighting ... Enoch

*Cough*, I mean: "Enough!"

--------------------

balaam

Making an ass of myself
# 4543

- Posted      Profile for balaam   Author's homepage   Email balaam   Send new private message       Edit/delete post   Reply with quote 
Should church-goers Moo

It could be appropriate at a nativity.

--------------------
Last ever sig ...

blog

Posts: 9049 | From: Hen Ogledd | Registered: May 2003  |  IP: Logged
LeRoc

Famous Dutch pirate
# 3216

quote:
Balaam: Should church-goers Moo

It could be appropriate at a nativity.

I was running to post this, as this is a can't miss on the FLP thread.

(I would have delivered a less good punchline though.)

--------------------

Talitha
Shipmate
# 5085

- Posted      Profile for Talitha   Email Talitha   Send new private message       Edit/delete post   Reply with quote 
On a similar note, Should churchgoers Spawn?
Posts: 554 | From: Cambridge, UK | Registered: Oct 2003  |  IP: Logged
Darkwing
Shipmate
# 16207

- Posted      Profile for Darkwing     Send new private message       Edit/delete post   Reply with quote 
4 letter word, starts...M

Mama? Maya? Maps? Moon?

--------------------
"Science was my most favorite subject, especially the Old Testament!"
- Kenneth, 30 Rock

Posts: 161 | From: NW Oregon, USA | Registered: Feb 2011  |  IP: Logged
Leaf
Shipmate
# 14169

- Posted      Profile for Leaf     Send new private message       Edit/delete post   Reply with quote 
Can we be certain of anything? WhateverTheySay

That seems a bit credulous.

Posts: 2786 | From: the electrical field | Registered: Oct 2008  |  IP: Logged
Wesley J

Silly Shipmate
# 6075

Bend the Minister's... Spike

Sounds pretty dodgy!

--------------------

lilBuddha
Shipmate
# 14333

- Posted      Profile for lilBuddha     Send new private message       Edit/delete post   Reply with quote 
Profanity piglet?
Pooh will be so disappointed. [Disappointed]

--------------------
I put on my rockin' shoes in the morning
Hallellou, hallellou

Posts: 17627 | From: the round earth's imagined corners | Registered: Dec 2008  |  IP: Logged
Sioni Sais
Shipmate
# 5713

- Posted      Profile for Sioni Sais   Email Sioni Sais   Send new private message       Edit/delete post   Reply with quote 
quote:
Bend the Minister's... Spike

Sounds pretty dodgy!

Did the Prussian Army have Chaplains?

--------------------
"He isn't Doctor Who, he's The Doctor"

(Paul Sinha, BBC)

Posts: 24276 | From: Newport, Wales | Registered: Apr 2004  |  IP: Logged
LeRoc

Famous Dutch pirate
# 3216

No scriptures, no Church, ... Boogie

Yeah, freedom at last!

--------------------

LeRoc

Famous Dutch pirate
# 3216

What is a Christian? ... WhateverTheySay

Again, providing the best answer to the question by just putting your name behind it.

--------------------

la vie en rouge
Parisienne
# 10688

- Posted      Profile for la vie en rouge     Send new private message       Edit/delete post   Reply with quote 
Can we be certain of Schroedinger's Cat

Nope. Wasn't that the whole point?

--------------------
Rent my holiday home in the South of France

Pages in this thread: 1  2  3  ...  108  109  110  111  112  113  114  ...  156  157  158 

Post new thread  Post a reply Close thread   Feature thread   Move thread   Delete thread Next oldest thread   Next newest thread
 - Printer-friendly view
Go to:

Contact us | Ship of Fools | Privacy statement

© Ship of Fools 2016