homepage
  roll on christmas  
click here to find out more about ship of fools click here to sign up for the ship of fools newsletter click here to support ship of fools
community the mystery worshipper gadgets for god caption competition foolishness features ship stuff
discussion boards live chat cafe avatars frequently-asked questions the ten commandments gallery private boards register for the boards

Ship of Fools

Post new thread  Post a reply
My profile login | | Directory | Search | FAQs | Board home
   - Printer-friendly view Next oldest thread   Next newest thread
» Ship of Fools   » Special interest discussion   » The Circus   » Grandson of FLP (Famous Last Posts!) (Page 113)

- Email this page to a friend or enemy.  
Pages in this thread: 1  2  3  ...  110  111  112  113  114  115  116  ...  156  157  158 

Source: (consider it) Thread: Grandson of FLP (Famous Last Posts!)
Wesley J

Silly Shipmate
# 6075

- Posted      Profile for Wesley J   Email Wesley J   Send new private message       Edit/delete post   Reply with quote 
Vatican stunned by... Evangeline

Oh noes, a woman! Go away!

--------------------
Be it as it may: Wesley J will stay. --- Euthanasia, that sounds good. An alpine neutral neighbourhood. Then back to Britain, all dressed in wood. Things were gonna get worse. (John Cooper Clarke)

Posts: 7354 | From: The Isles of Silly | Registered: May 2004  |  IP: Logged
Wesley J

Silly Shipmate
# 6075

- Posted      Profile for Wesley J   Email Wesley J   Send new private message       Edit/delete post   Reply with quote 
Vatican stunned by... Triple Tiara

That's Vatican II for you.

--------------------
Be it as it may: Wesley J will stay. --- Euthanasia, that sounds good. An alpine neutral neighbourhood. Then back to Britain, all dressed in wood. Things were gonna get worse. (John Cooper Clarke)

Wesley J

Silly Shipmate
# 6075

And another one:

Pastoral care of the... Raptor Eye

Cleansing those fields of weakling creatures

--------------------

Gwai
Shipmate
# 11076

- Posted      Profile for Gwai   Email Gwai   Send new private message       Edit/delete post   Reply with quote 
NaNoWriMo (WhateverTheySay)

That's definitely the way some people write their Novemember novels. I think the better ones put more thought into it though.

--------------------
A master of men was the Goodly Fere,
A mate of the wind and sea.
If they think they ha’ slain our Goodly Fere
They are fools eternally.

Posts: 11914 | From: Chicago | Registered: Feb 2006  |  IP: Logged
LeRoc

Famous Dutch pirate
# 3216

- Posted      Profile for LeRoc     Send new private message       Edit/delete post   Reply with quote 
Mediaeval churches... Try

Yes, I tried a couple of them and I have to say, some of them are really quite pleasant!

--------------------
I know why God made the rhinoceros, it's because He couldn't see the rhinoceros, so He made the rhinoceros to be able to see it. (Clarice Lispector)

Posts: 9474 | From: Brazil / Africa | Registered: Aug 2002  |  IP: Logged
Wesley J

Silly Shipmate
# 6075

Mary as ark of the... mousethief

A very strange image, but I'm sure it makes some orthodox sense... [Paranoid]

--------------------

Wesley J

Silly Shipmate
# 6075

quote:
Originally posted by Wesley J:
Vatican stunned by... Triple Tiara

That's Vatican II for you.

Introduction of new...Triple Tiara

That's PapaRatzi for you.

--------------------

Zappa
Ship's Wake
# 8433

- Posted      Profile for Zappa   Email Zappa   Send new private message       Edit/delete post   Reply with quote 
What happened to the hatless

as any good Sephadi could tell you, they burned in hell ...

--------------------
shameless self promotion - because I think it's worth it
and mayhap this too: http://broken-moments.blogspot.co.nz/

Posts: 18917 | From: "Central" is all they call it | Registered: Sep 2004  |  IP: Logged
Stejjie
Shipmate
# 13941

- Posted      Profile for Stejjie   Author's homepage   Email Stejjie   Send new private message       Edit/delete post   Reply with quote 
Surprising uses for... Dal Segno

You'll be amazed at what a Dal Segno can do for you!! Don't miss out, get yours today!!

--------------------
A not particularly-alt-worshippy, fairly mainstream, mildly evangelical, vaguely post-modern-ish Baptist

Posts: 1117 | From: Urmston, Manchester, UK | Registered: Jul 2008  |  IP: Logged
Loquacious beachcomber
Shipmate
# 8783

- Posted      Profile for Loquacious beachcomber     Send new private message       Edit/delete post   Reply with quote 
Dumb Happens - Evensong

Please, Sir(or Ma'am), Mr.(or Ms.) Host, Sir(or Ma'am), I did not make this up, Sir(or Ma'am), it was on the page exactly that way when I opened it.

--------------------
TODAY'S SPECIAL - AND SO ARE YOU (Sign on beachfront fish & chips shop)

Posts: 5954 | From: Southeast of Wawa, between the beach and the hiking trail.. | Registered: Nov 2004  |  IP: Logged
Loquacious beachcomber
Shipmate
# 8783

- Posted      Profile for Loquacious beachcomber     Send new private message       Edit/delete post   Reply with quote 
83% Against - Horseman Bree

His fellow Canadians mostly like him, at least a little, though!

--------------------
TODAY'S SPECIAL - AND SO ARE YOU (Sign on beachfront fish & chips shop)

Posts: 5954 | From: Southeast of Wawa, between the beach and the hiking trail.. | Registered: Nov 2004  |  IP: Logged
Darkwing
Shipmate
# 16207

- Posted      Profile for Darkwing     Send new private message       Edit/delete post   Reply with quote 
Is God the Father of Latchkey Kid?
If so, he should try to be a better parent!

--------------------
"Science was my most favorite subject, especially the Old Testament!"
- Kenneth, 30 Rock

Posts: 161 | From: NW Oregon, USA | Registered: Feb 2011  |  IP: Logged
Pure Sunshine
Shipmate
# 11904

- Posted      Profile for Pure Sunshine     Send new private message       Edit/delete post   Reply with quote 
Are Russian Orthodox Arch Anglo-Catholic

No, they're Russian Orthodox.

Posts: 472 | From: UK | Registered: Oct 2006  |  IP: Logged
LeRoc

Famous Dutch pirate
# 3216

- Posted      Profile for LeRoc     Send new private message       Edit/delete post   Reply with quote 
Is God the Father of... The Revolutionist

Well, I'd say His Son was quite revolutionary at times!

--------------------
I know why God made the rhinoceros, it's because He couldn't see the rhinoceros, so He made the rhinoceros to be able to see it. (Clarice Lispector)

Posts: 9474 | From: Brazil / Africa | Registered: Aug 2002  |  IP: Logged
Wesley J

Silly Shipmate
# 6075

I'll stop procrastinating... WhateverTheySay

But of course, my dear. Now have your tea and then it's back to work, understand?

--------------------

Eutychus
From the edge
# 3081

- Posted      Profile for Eutychus   Author's homepage     Send new private message       Edit/delete post   Reply with quote 
Faster than light... Schroedinger's cat

Well, obviously.

--------------------
Let's remember that we are to build the Kingdom of God, not drive people away - pastor Frank Pomeroy

Posts: 17944 | From: 528491 | Registered: Jul 2002  |  IP: Logged
Arvan
Shipmate
# 13608

- Posted      Profile for Arvan   Email Arvan   Send new private message       Edit/delete post   Reply with quote 
Crafts and Arts: the Graven Image

seems similarly apposite

Posts: 59 | From: UK | Registered: Apr 2008  |  IP: Logged
balaam

Making an ass of myself
# 4543

- Posted      Profile for balaam   Author's homepage   Email balaam   Send new private message       Edit/delete post   Reply with quote 
New off-label use for Marvin the Martian

His ray gun could microwave food at a distance.

--------------------
Last ever sig ...

blog

Posts: 9049 | From: Hen Ogledd | Registered: May 2003  |  IP: Logged
Stejjie
Shipmate
# 13941

- Posted      Profile for Stejjie   Author's homepage   Email Stejjie   Send new private message       Edit/delete post   Reply with quote 
Is the Occupy Movement... Boogie

Disco at St Paul's!!!!

--------------------
A not particularly-alt-worshippy, fairly mainstream, mildly evangelical, vaguely post-modern-ish Baptist

Posts: 1117 | From: Urmston, Manchester, UK | Registered: Jul 2008  |  IP: Logged
jedijudy

Organist of the Jedi Temple
# 333

- Posted      Profile for jedijudy   Email jedijudy   Send new private message       Edit/delete post   Reply with quote 
Christmas Goose? piglet

Well, neither. How about fish? [Smile]

--------------------
Jasmine, little cat with a big heart.

Posts: 18017 | From: 'Twixt the 'Glades and the Gulf | Registered: Aug 2001  |  IP: Logged
balaam

Making an ass of myself
# 4543

- Posted      Profile for balaam   Author's homepage   Email balaam   Send new private message       Edit/delete post   Reply with quote 
What do you use for Beethoven

A piano.

--------------------
Last ever sig ...

blog

Wesley J

Silly Shipmate
# 6075

What do you use for... Dormouse

Only the real Dormouse is good enough! Accept no imitations!

--------------------

lilBuddha
Shipmate
# 14333

- Posted      Profile for lilBuddha     Send new private message       Edit/delete post   Reply with quote 
Help! Nine year old CuppaT
Pour it out! Times are not that hard yet.

--------------------
I put on my rockin' shoes in the morning
Hallellou, hallellou

Posts: 17627 | From: the round earth's imagined corners | Registered: Dec 2008  |  IP: Logged
Chelley

Ship's Old Boot
# 11322

- Posted      Profile for Chelley   Email Chelley   Send new private message       Edit/delete post   Reply with quote 
Haggis Hunt TomofTarsus

Run Tom, run!

--------------------
"I love old things, they make me feel sad."
"What's good about sad?"
"It's happy for deep people!"

Sally Sparrow to Kathy - Doctor Who

Posts: 2870 | From: Wonderland, UK | Registered: Apr 2006  |  IP: Logged
Wesley J

Silly Shipmate
# 6075

Obama (mousethief)

Obama, played by mousethief? Sounds unorthodox.

--------------------

Arvan
Shipmate
# 13608

- Posted      Profile for Arvan   Email Arvan   Send new private message       Edit/delete post   Reply with quote 
Should Jeremy Clarkson... Spawn

Err... No?

Posts: 59 | From: UK | Registered: Apr 2008  |  IP: Logged
Wesley J

Silly Shipmate
# 6075

But...

Should Jeremy Clarkson... Think²

Definitely. Very much so!

--------------------

lilBuddha
Shipmate
# 14333

- Posted      Profile for lilBuddha     Send new private message       Edit/delete post   Reply with quote 
Blast you WesleyJ! Beat me to it.

--------------------
Hallellou, hallellou

Posts: 17627 | From: the round earth's imagined corners | Registered: Dec 2008  |  IP: Logged
Wesley J

Silly Shipmate
# 6075

quote:
Originally posted by lilBuddha:
Blast you WesleyJ! Beat me to it.

Post it too. That chap needs all the thinking he can get round to, believe me. [Devil]

--------------------

Eutychus
From the edge
# 3081

- Posted      Profile for Eutychus   Author's homepage     Send new private message       Edit/delete post   Reply with quote 
Much more importantly

Should Jeremy Clarkson Boogie

Presumably to the tune of

"wish I had a grey Cortina..."

[ETA that's the Tom Robinson Band for all you cultural philistines]

[ 02. December 2011, 18:50: Message edited by: Eutychus ]

--------------------
Let's remember that we are to build the Kingdom of God, not drive people away - pastor Frank Pomeroy

Wesley J

Silly Shipmate
# 6075

A pleasingly topical... Eutychus

Double-glazing salesman?

--------------------

Wesley J

Silly Shipmate
# 6075

A pleasingly topical... Evensong

Once they stopped doing it in the morning. [Smile]

--------------------

Kelly Alves

Bunny with an axe
# 2522

- Posted      Profile for Kelly Alves   Email Kelly Alves   Send new private message       Edit/delete post   Reply with quote 
Appropriate Punishments for Squirrel.

Take avay aviator cap and separate heem from Moose.

[ 05. December 2011, 00:41: Message edited by: Kelly Alves ]

--------------------
I cannot expect people to believe “
Jesus loves me, this I know” of they don’t believe “Kelly loves me, this I know.”
Kelly Alves, somewhere around 2003.

Posts: 35076 | From: Pura Californiana | Registered: Mar 2002  |  IP: Logged
Evangeline
Shipmate
# 7002

- Posted      Profile for Evangeline   Email Evangeline   Send new private message       Edit/delete post   Reply with quote 
Should Jeremy Clarkson spawn

Good God no...........

Posts: 2871 | From: "A capsule of modernity afloat in a wild sea" | Registered: May 2004  |  IP: Logged
lilBuddha
Shipmate
# 14333

2012: the end of evensong
Imagine it will be the end of all song.

--------------------
Hallellou, hallellou

Wesley J

Silly Shipmate
# 6075

Why do women usually... Marvin the Martian

Coz' sex with him is so not from this planet?

--------------------

balaam

Making an ass of myself
# 4543

Anyone know of cancelled Boogie

Another disco closes due to the recession.

[ bad code indeed ]

[ 07. December 2011, 15:37: Message edited by: Chorister ]

--------------------
Last ever sig ...

blog

Chorister

Completely Frocked
# 473

- Posted      Profile for Chorister   Author's homepage     Send new private message       Edit/delete post   Reply with quote 
Appropriate punishments. Evensong

Because you had the audacity to sing well at your audition, boy, you will be made to attend Evensong every day from the age of 7 until you are at least 14. Now put this ruff on and get ready! [Mad]

--------------------
Retired, sitting back and watching others for a change.

Posts: 34626 | From: Cream Tealand | Registered: Jun 2001  |  IP: Logged
Welease Woderwick

Sister Incubus Nightmare
# 10424

- Posted      Profile for Welease Woderwick   Email Welease Woderwick   Send new private message       Edit/delete post   Reply with quote 
Shipmates expecting PeteC

That will be us, I suppose - he lands next Thursday morning.

--------------------
I give thanks for unknown blessings already on their way.
Fancy a break in South India?
Accessible Homestay Guesthouse in Central Kerala, contact me for details

What part of Matt. 7:1 don't you understand?

Posts: 48139 | From: 1st on the right, straight on 'til morning | Registered: Sep 2005  |  IP: Logged
balaam

Making an ass of myself
# 4543

This needs no comment...

Crafts and Arts: the Graven Image

--------------------
Last ever sig ...

blog

Wesley J

Silly Shipmate
# 6075

Mad dogs and the Celtic... piglet

Hope no harm is done!

--------------------

Piglet
Islander
# 11803

- Posted      Profile for Piglet   Email Piglet   Send new private message       Edit/delete post   Reply with quote 
I've just checked and I still seem to have the right number of arms and legs ... [Big Grin]

--------------------
I may not be on an island any more, but I'm still an islander.
alto n a soprano who can read music

Posts: 20272 | From: Fredericton, NB, on a rather larger piece of rock | Registered: Sep 2006  |  IP: Logged
Eutychus
From the edge
# 3081

Ananias and Sapphira Boogie

But not for long.

--------------------

Boogie

Boogie on down!
# 13538

- Posted      Profile for Boogie     Send new private message       Edit/delete post   Reply with quote 
Shipmates expecting welsh dragon

I hope it's a cute little red one!

--------------------
Garden. Room. Walk

Posts: 13030 | From: Boogie Wonderland | Registered: Mar 2008  |  IP: Logged
Piglet
Islander
# 11803

- Posted      Profile for Piglet   Email Piglet   Send new private message       Edit/delete post   Reply with quote 
Sunday evening worship Belle Ringer

Instead of God? [Big Grin]

edited for coding bollocks

[ 11. December 2011, 02:04: Message edited by: piglet ]

--------------------

Posts: 20272 | From: Fredericton, NB, on a rather larger piece of rock | Registered: Sep 2006  |  IP: Logged
mousethief

Ship's Thieving Rodent
# 953

- Posted      Profile for mousethief     Send new private message       Edit/delete post   Reply with quote 
quote:
Originally posted by Kelly Alves:
Appropriate Punishments for Squirrel.

Take avay aviator cap and separate heem from Moose.

[Killing me]

--------------------
This is the last sig I'll ever write for you...

Posts: 63536 | From: Washington | Registered: Jul 2001  |  IP: Logged
Kelly Alves

Bunny with an axe
# 2522

- Posted      Profile for Kelly Alves   Email Kelly Alves   Send new private message       Edit/delete post   Reply with quote 
OK, MT, I have to tell you-- I was typing as fast as I could, worried that you, specifically, would beat me to that one. [Big Grin]

--------------------
I cannot expect people to believe “
Jesus loves me, this I know” of they don’t believe “Kelly loves me, this I know.”
Kelly Alves, somewhere around 2003.

Posts: 35076 | From: Pura Californiana | Registered: Mar 2002  |  IP: Logged
Gwai
Shipmate
# 11076

- Posted      Profile for Gwai   Email Gwai   Send new private message       Edit/delete post   Reply with quote 
Decomposing Bullfrog

Eeew! Wonder if I can stand to leave it there and wait for the husband to get it... wait a second.

[ 12. December 2011, 19:54: Message edited by: Gwai ]

--------------------
A master of men was the Goodly Fere,
A mate of the wind and sea.
If they think they ha’ slain our Goodly Fere
They are fools eternally.

Posts: 11914 | From: Chicago | Registered: Feb 2006  |  IP: Logged
Piglet
Islander
# 11803

Mary as Ark of the Custard

The mind boggles.

--------------------

Wesley J

Silly Shipmate
# 6075

The Euro Mess: Explained... GreyFace

Quite.

--------------------

Pages in this thread: 1  2  3  ...  110  111  112  113  114  115  116  ...  156  157  158 

Post new thread  Post a reply Close thread   Feature thread   Move thread   Delete thread Next oldest thread   Next newest thread
 - Printer-friendly view
Go to:

Contact us | Ship of Fools | Privacy statement

© Ship of Fools 2016