homepage
  roll on christmas  
click here to find out more about ship of fools click here to sign up for the ship of fools newsletter click here to support ship of fools
community the mystery worshipper gadgets for god caption competition foolishness features ship stuff
discussion boards live chat cafe avatars frequently-asked questions the ten commandments gallery private boards register for the boards

Ship of Fools

Post new thread  Post a reply
My profile login | | Directory | Search | FAQs | Board home
   - Printer-friendly view Next oldest thread   Next newest thread
» Ship of Fools   » Special interest discussion   » The Circus   » Grandson of FLP (Famous Last Posts!) (Page 13)

- Email this page to a friend or enemy.  
Pages in this thread: 1  2  3  ...  10  11  12  13  14  15  16  ...  156  157  158 

Source: (consider it) Thread: Grandson of FLP (Famous Last Posts!)
Stevie Boy Wonder
Shipmate
# 11869

- Posted      Profile for Stevie Boy Wonder   Author's homepage   Email Stevie Boy Wonder   Send new private message       Edit/delete post   Reply with quote 
Last Rites? (Hooker's Trick)

Talk about going out with a bang...

--------------------
Jesus saves. But in the current economic climate, His pension probably won't be enough for eternity...

Also by the same author

Posts: 1599 | From: Wherever I lay my hat, that's my home | Registered: Sep 2006  |  IP: Logged
Stevie Boy Wonder
Shipmate
# 11869

- Posted      Profile for Stevie Boy Wonder   Author's homepage   Email Stevie Boy Wonder   Send new private message       Edit/delete post   Reply with quote 
Yes, I know, double posting and all, but there's a bumper harvest of them at the moment. Such as...

College removes cross Alogon
...until he's calmed down a bit, anyway.

--------------------
Jesus saves. But in the current economic climate, His pension probably won't be enough for eternity...

Also by the same author

Posts: 1599 | From: Wherever I lay my hat, that's my home | Registered: Sep 2006  |  IP: Logged
Spiffy
Ship's WonderSheep
# 5267

- Posted      Profile for Spiffy   Author's homepage   Email Spiffy   Send new private message       Edit/delete post   Reply with quote 
How they know it was (SteveTom)

Looked at his name badge, I wager.

--------------------
Looking for a simple solution to all life's problems? We are proud to present obstinate denial. Accept no substitute. Accept nothing.
--Night Vale Radio Twitter Account

Posts: 10281 | From: Beervana | Registered: Dec 2003  |  IP: Logged
LeRoc

Famous Dutch pirate
# 3216

- Posted      Profile for LeRoc     Send new private message       Edit/delete post   Reply with quote 
Little Britain - the Lookin

Look to the left... Look to the right... So, this is Little Britain.

--------------------
I know why God made the rhinoceros, it's because He couldn't see the rhinoceros, so He made the rhinoceros to be able to see it. (Clarice Lispector)

Posts: 9474 | From: Brazil / Africa | Registered: Aug 2002  |  IP: Logged
Pure Sunshine
Shipmate
# 11904

- Posted      Profile for Pure Sunshine     Send new private message       Edit/delete post   Reply with quote 
Kerygmania - How do they know it was babybear

Well, the chair was just right, the porridge was just right, the bed was just right ...

--------------------
Pure Sunshine by name, and sometimes by nature.

Posts: 472 | From: UK | Registered: Oct 2006  |  IP: Logged
Golden Key
Shipmate
# 1468

- Posted      Profile for Golden Key   Author's homepage     Send new private message       Edit/delete post   Reply with quote 
College removes cross Zach82

Naughty Zach! [Big Grin]

--------------------
Blessed Gator, pray for us!
--"Oh bat bladders, do you have to bring common sense into this?" (Dragon, "Jane & the Dragon")
--"Oh, Peace Train, save this country!" (Yusuf/Cat Stevens, "Peace Train")

Posts: 18601 | From: Chilling out in an undisclosed, sincere pumpkin patch. | Registered: Oct 2001  |  IP: Logged
Paul W.

Shipmate
# 1450

- Posted      Profile for Paul W.   Author's homepage   Email Paul W.   Send new private message       Edit/delete post   Reply with quote 
Brits are a pile of Scooby-Doo

That's gotta be Cockney rhyming slang, right?

--------------------
"It's just a ride" - Bill Hicks

Blog
Flickr

Posts: 2835 | From: Leeds, UK | Registered: Oct 2001  |  IP: Logged
koshatnik
Shipmate
# 11938

- Posted      Profile for koshatnik   Email koshatnik   Send new private message       Edit/delete post   Reply with quote 
Is it just me, or is andrewschmidt

That's a bit harsh - I'm sure Andrew's fine once you get to know him. Oh, schmidt.

Posts: 467 | From: top of the pops to drawing the dole | Registered: Oct 2006  |  IP: Logged
Bullfrog.

Prophetic Amphibian
# 11014

- Posted      Profile for Bullfrog.   Email Bullfrog.   Send new private message       Edit/delete post   Reply with quote 
Lord, lead me not into duchess

Oh, but she's so much fun to bump into!

--------------------
Some say that man is the root of all evil
Others say God's a drunkard for pain
Me, I believe that the Garden of Eden
Was burned to make way for a train. --Josh Ritter, Harrisburg

Posts: 7522 | From: Chicago | Registered: Feb 2006  |  IP: Logged
Kelly Alves

Bunny with an axe
# 2522

- Posted      Profile for Kelly Alves   Email Kelly Alves   Send new private message       Edit/delete post   Reply with quote 
College removes cross Cod

Nothing crankier than a fish out of water.

--------------------
I cannot expect people to believe “
Jesus loves me, this I know” of they don’t believe “Kelly loves me, this I know.”
Kelly Alves, somewhere around 2003.

Posts: 35076 | From: Pura Californiana | Registered: Mar 2002  |  IP: Logged
koshatnik
Shipmate
# 11938

- Posted      Profile for koshatnik   Email koshatnik   Send new private message       Edit/delete post   Reply with quote 
The Theology behind infinite_monkey

In the beginning was the monkey, and the monkey went on and on, without stopping.

Posts: 467 | From: top of the pops to drawing the dole | Registered: Oct 2006  |  IP: Logged
infinite_monkey
Shipmate
# 11333

- Posted      Profile for infinite_monkey   Email infinite_monkey   Send new private message       Edit/delete post   Reply with quote 
Amen. [Angel]

--------------------
His light was lifted just above the Law,
And now we have to live with what we did with what we saw.

--Dar Williams, And a God Descended
Obligatory Blog Flog: www.otherteacher.wordpress.com

Posts: 1423 | From: left coast united states | Registered: Apr 2006  |  IP: Logged
Arcadia
Shipmate
# 12096

- Posted      Profile for Arcadia   Email Arcadia   Send new private message       Edit/delete post   Reply with quote 
How they know it was the giant cheeseburger

After careful forensic examination of the evidence, the greasy stain gave it away.

--------------------
"Then said Christian to his fellow, Now do I see myself in error"

John Bunyan, The Pilgrim's Progress

Posts: 92 | From: Maidenhead, UK | Registered: Nov 2006  |  IP: Logged
gizzie

Ship's interpreter
# 11715

- Posted      Profile for gizzie   Email gizzie   Send new private message       Edit/delete post   Reply with quote 
Evangelical Christians take over Teddybear

in order to avoid an aggressive liberal buy out?

Posts: 381 | From: UK | Registered: Aug 2006  |  IP: Logged
Spiffy
Ship's WonderSheep
# 5267

- Posted      Profile for Spiffy   Author's homepage   Email Spiffy   Send new private message       Edit/delete post   Reply with quote 
Brits are a pile of (Scooby-Doo)

Now, now, there's no need to resort to name calling.

--------------------
Looking for a simple solution to all life's problems? We are proud to present obstinate denial. Accept no substitute. Accept nothing.

Wesley J

Silly Shipmate
# 6075

- Posted      Profile for Wesley J   Email Wesley J   Send new private message       Edit/delete post   Reply with quote 
Service Sheets (Hooker's Trick)

Yup, better service those sheets. Hygiene is paramount in that business.

--------------------
Be it as it may: Wesley J will stay. --- Euthanasia, that sounds good. An alpine neutral neighbourhood. Then back to Britain, all dressed in wood. Things were gonna get worse. (John Cooper Clarke)

Posts: 7354 | From: The Isles of Silly | Registered: May 2004  |  IP: Logged
HenryT

Canadian Anglican
# 3722

- Posted      Profile for HenryT   Author's homepage   Email HenryT   Send new private message       Edit/delete post   Reply with quote 
College removes cross trebuchet

Is that a weapon of Mass destruction?

--------------------
"Perhaps an invincible attachment to the dearest rights of man may, in these refined, enlightened days, be deemed old-fashioned" P. Henry, 1788

Posts: 7231 | From: Ottawa, Ontario, Canada | Registered: Dec 2002  |  IP: Logged
mousethief

Ship's Thieving Rodent
# 953

- Posted      Profile for mousethief     Send new private message       Edit/delete post   Reply with quote 
The historicity of the Myrrh

I can believe the gold, and maybe the frankincense, but....

--------------------
This is the last sig I'll ever write for you...

Posts: 63536 | From: Washington | Registered: Jul 2001  |  IP: Logged
infinite_monkey
Shipmate
# 11333

- Posted      Profile for infinite_monkey   Email infinite_monkey   Send new private message       Edit/delete post   Reply with quote 
Mark's Gospel and the (Cuppa T)

And lo, the five thousand drank from it and were satisfied, and the apostles gathered six bushels of cucumber sandwiches from the leavings.

--------------------

Posts: 1423 | From: left coast united states | Registered: Apr 2006  |  IP: Logged
Timothy the Obscure

Mostly Friendly
# 292

- Posted      Profile for Timothy the Obscure   Email Timothy the Obscure   Send new private message       Edit/delete post   Reply with quote 
Why not just have a Otter

Because I've already got six cats and two dogs!

--------------------
When you think of the long and gloomy history of man, you will find more hideous crimes have been committed in the name of obedience than have ever been committed in the name of rebellion.
  - C. P. Snow

Posts: 6114 | From: PDX | Registered: May 2001  |  IP: Logged
dolphy

Lady of Perpetual Responsiblity
# 862

- Posted      Profile for dolphy   Email dolphy   Send new private message       Edit/delete post   Reply with quote 
Lord lead me not into Chorister

and deliver me from auditions,

for Thine is the music, the rehearsals and the concerts.

For ever, and ever, out of tune! [Razz]

--------------------
Looking forward to my rock moving closer again.

Posts: 15134 | From: my camper van | Registered: Jul 2001  |  IP: Logged
koshatnik
Shipmate
# 11938

quote:
Originally posted by infinite_monkey:
Mark's Gospel and the (Cuppa T)

And lo, the five thousand drank from it and were satisfied, and the apostles gathered six bushels of cucumber sandwiches from the leavings.

Gold.

Why not just have a duchess

Because I'm holding out for a viscount, dammit. Some of us have standards.

Spiffy
Ship's WonderSheep
# 5267

Why not just have a (starbelly)

Because the Starbelly Sneetches went down to the beaches to use Sylvester McMonkey McBean's star-belly off machine.

--------------------

comet

Snowball in Hell
# 10353

- Posted      Profile for comet   Author's homepage   Email comet   Send new private message       Edit/delete post   Reply with quote 
Why not just have a comet

If you're going to eat a reindeer, comet is the best of the 8! She's low fat, young and tender, and scientifically proven high in betaKerotine!

--------------------
Evil Dragon Lady, Breaker of Men's Constitutions

"It's hard to be religious when certain people are never incinerated by bolts of lightning.” -Calvin

Posts: 17024 | From: halfway between Seduction and Peril | Registered: Sep 2005  |  IP: Logged
Stevie Boy Wonder
Shipmate
# 11869

OK, what did I miss? Sir Kevin

Bugger. Hopefully I'll get a better shot on him next time...

--------------------

Also by the same author

Bullfrog.

Prophetic Amphibian
# 11014

- Posted      Profile for Bullfrog.   Email Bullfrog.   Send new private message       Edit/delete post   Reply with quote 
Why not just have a Curiosity Killed?

Better that than the cat, I'm sure!

--------------------

Wesley J

Silly Shipmate
# 6075

- Posted      Profile for Wesley J   Email Wesley J   Send new private message       Edit/delete post   Reply with quote 
Why not just have a... chive

Greeneries are very good for you indeed. [Cool]

--------------------
Be it as it may: Wesley J will stay. --- Euthanasia, that sounds good. An alpine neutral neighbourhood. Then back to Britain, all dressed in wood. Things were gonna get worse. (John Cooper Clarke)

Bullfrog.

Prophetic Amphibian
# 11014

Why not just have a trebuchet

Seriously! Those old catapaults are so Roman Empire!

--------------------

Spiffy
Ship's WonderSheep
# 5267

Is it just me, or is (Molopata the Rebel)

I don't know, we'll just have to wait and see, nu?

--------------------

infinite_monkey
Shipmate
# 11333

Is it just me, or is..Molopata the rebel?

Perhaps he is.

--------------------

Sioni Sais
Shipmate
# 5713

- Posted      Profile for Sioni Sais   Email Sioni Sais   Send new private message       Edit/delete post   Reply with quote 
Lake of fire burning with franknhonest

I've never been sure what the fuel would be. Now I know.

--------------------
"He isn't Doctor Who, he's The Doctor"

(Paul Sinha, BBC)

Posts: 24276 | From: Newport, Wales | Registered: Apr 2004  |  IP: Logged
gizzie

Ship's interpreter
# 11715

- Posted      Profile for gizzie   Email gizzie   Send new private message       Edit/delete post   Reply with quote 
Why not just have a Gort
all that armour looks rather indigestible to me. I think I'd rather have a cupcake instead.

Posts: 381 | From: UK | Registered: Aug 2006  |  IP: Logged
Left at the Altar

Ship's Siren
# 5077

- Posted      Profile for Left at the Altar         Edit/delete post   Reply with quote 
Why not just have a duck

After all, children can be so tiresome with their endless questions.

--------------------
Still pretty Amazing, but no longer Mavis.

Spiffy
Ship's WonderSheep
# 5267

What do you think of (Meaculpa)

My lawyer has advised me not to comment.

--------------------

Wesley J

Silly Shipmate
# 6075

Why not just have a... Golden Key

Dump the silver one and go for real luxury!

--------------------

Mamacita

Lakefront liberal
# 3659

- Posted      Profile for Mamacita   Email Mamacita   Send new private message       Edit/delete post   Reply with quote 
What do you think of . . . Spiffy da WonderSheep

I think she's pretty hilarious.

--------------------
Do not be daunted by the enormity of the world’s grief. Do justly, now. Love mercy, now. Walk humbly, now. You are not obligated to complete the work, but neither are you free to abandon it.

Posts: 20761 | From: where the purple line ends | Registered: Dec 2002  |  IP: Logged
wesleyswig
Shipmate
# 5436

- Posted      Profile for wesleyswig   Author's homepage   Email wesleyswig   Send new private message       Edit/delete post   Reply with quote 
Quantum mechanics and...(Father Gregory)

Is there more to life than this?

regards
John

--------------------
"I am still a Methodist, You can never get it's special glow out of your blood" Ellen Wilkinson
Read my ramblings

Posts: 878 | From: Chained to my desk.... | Registered: Jan 2004  |  IP: Logged
Sioni Sais
Shipmate
# 5713

- Posted      Profile for Sioni Sais   Email Sioni Sais   Send new private message       Edit/delete post   Reply with quote 
The Real Meaning of Ariel

It's that metal thing that sticks out of a radio or TV to pick up the signal.

(apologies: sp)

--------------------

(Paul Sinha, BBC)

Bullfrog.

Prophetic Amphibian
# 11014

Doubting Gwai

Somehow that doesn't seem to be very wise, at least from this perspective...

--------------------

Sioni Sais
Shipmate
# 5713

Leo leo Leo, leo, leo, leo, leo, leo, leo, leo......

Some of these threads do go on a bit. [Biased]

--------------------

(Paul Sinha, BBC)

Knopwood
Shipmate
# 11596

- Posted      Profile for Knopwood   Email Knopwood   Send new private message       Edit/delete post   Reply with quote 
I'm too literal for Liturgy Queen

It's okay, Gordon Cheng, I still love you as a Christian brother.

Starbucks, may you roast Amanda B. Reckondwythe

Touch Miss Amanda and die. [Devil]

Posts: 6806 | From: Tio'tia:ke | Registered: Jun 2006  |  IP: Logged
Stevie Boy Wonder
Shipmate
# 11869

Who owns your church? (Paul TH*)

Ah, OK. I had been wondering...

--------------------

Also by the same author

HenryT

Canadian Anglican
# 3722

- Posted      Profile for HenryT   Author's homepage   Email HenryT   Send new private message       Edit/delete post   Reply with quote 
Why not just have a duchess?

An excellent idea. Next time the position of Governor-General of Canada becomes vacant, come on down!

[ 18. December 2006, 23:05: Message edited by: Henry Troup ]

--------------------
"Perhaps an invincible attachment to the dearest rights of man may, in these refined, enlightened days, be deemed old-fashioned" P. Henry, 1788

Posts: 7231 | From: Ottawa, Ontario, Canada | Registered: Dec 2002  |  IP: Logged
Bullfrog.

Prophetic Amphibian
# 11014

Who Owns Your Church? the giant cheeseburger

McSanctuary? Would you like fries with that holy wafer? [Help]

--------------------

infinite_monkey
Shipmate
# 11333

Lord, lead me not into rugasaw...

...as it sounds like it might hurt.

--------------------

duchess

Ship's Blue Blooded Lady
# 2764

- Posted      Profile for duchess   Email duchess   Send new private message       Edit/delete post   Reply with quote 
quote:
Originally posted by Sioni Sais:
Leo leo Leo, leo, leo, leo, leo, leo, leo, leo......

Some of these threads do go on a bit. [Biased]

I am hearing a song from the 70s in my head every cotton-picking time I see that thread. I just can not click on it now!

--------------------
♬♭ We're setting sail to the place on the map from which nobody has ever returned ♫♪♮
Ship of Fools-World Party

Posts: 11197 | From: Do you know the way? | Registered: May 2002  |  IP: Logged
duchess

Ship's Blue Blooded Lady
# 2764

- Posted      Profile for duchess   Email duchess   Send new private message       Edit/delete post   Reply with quote 
Evangelical Christians...(duchess)
Ah, why, yes sir, I am. [Angel]

--------------------
♬♭ We're setting sail to the place on the map from which nobody has ever returned ♫♪♮
Ship of Fools-World Party

Posts: 11197 | From: Do you know the way? | Registered: May 2002  |  IP: Logged
Autenrieth Road

Shipmate
# 10509

- Posted      Profile for Autenrieth Road   Email Autenrieth Road   Send new private message       Edit/delete post   Reply with quote 
Why not just have a Ship Secret Santa 2006

Hey, great idea! Do you think we can get Sinistærial to organize it?

--------------------
Truth

Posts: 9559 | From: starlight | Registered: Oct 2005  |  IP: Logged
Talmudnik
Shipmate
# 9339

- Posted      Profile for Talmudnik   Email Talmudnik   Send new private message       Edit/delete post   Reply with quote 
How did they know what Moo?

Not being fluent in Guernsey, Jersey or Holstein, I'm not suprised that they didn't know which moo to use!

--------------------
The longest journey you'll ever take is from this world to the next. Make sure you are prepared. R' Yaakov Culi, MeAm Lo'ez

Posts: 576 | From: Montreal | Registered: Apr 2005  |  IP: Logged
Sioni Sais
Shipmate
# 5713

Good old Parish Church Nightlamp

Without which we would all walk into the lych-gate, trip over headstones and stumble through those pesky flowers strewn all over the graveyard. [Biased]

--------------------

(Paul Sinha, BBC)

Pages in this thread: 1  2  3  ...  10  11  12  13  14  15  16  ...  156  157  158 

Post new thread  Post a reply Close thread   Feature thread   Move thread   Delete thread Next oldest thread   Next newest thread
 - Printer-friendly view
Go to:

Contact us | Ship of Fools | Privacy statement

© Ship of Fools 2016