homepage
  roll on christmas  
click here to find out more about ship of fools click here to sign up for the ship of fools newsletter click here to support ship of fools
community the mystery worshipper gadgets for god caption competition foolishness features ship stuff
discussion boards live chat cafe avatars frequently-asked questions the ten commandments gallery private boards register for the boards

Ship of Fools

Post new thread  Post a reply
My profile login | | Directory | Search | FAQs | Board home
   - Printer-friendly view Next oldest thread   Next newest thread
» Ship of Fools   » Special interest discussion   » The Circus   » Grandson of FLP (Famous Last Posts!) (Page 137)

- Email this page to a friend or enemy.  
Pages in this thread: 1  2  3  ...  134  135  136  137  138  139  140  ...  156  157  158 

Source: (consider it) Thread: Grandson of FLP (Famous Last Posts!)
Welease Woderwick

Sister Incubus Nightmare
# 10424

- Posted      Profile for Welease Woderwick   Email Welease Woderwick   Send new private message       Edit/delete post   Reply with quote 
Lead us not into temptation Jammy Dodger...

...I'm on a diet!

--------------------
I give thanks for unknown blessings already on their way.
Fancy a break in South India?
Accessible Homestay Guesthouse in Central Kerala, contact me for details

What part of Matt. 7:1 don't you understand?

Posts: 48139 | From: 1st on the right, straight on 'til morning | Registered: Sep 2005  |  IP: Logged
Wesley J

Silly Shipmate
# 6075

- Posted      Profile for Wesley J   Email Wesley J   Send new private message       Edit/delete post   Reply with quote 
Countries/places with... the giant cheeseburger

USA/hamburger joints

--------------------
Be it as it may: Wesley J will stay. --- Euthanasia, that sounds good. An alpine neutral neighbourhood. Then back to Britain, all dressed in wood. Things were gonna get worse. (John Cooper Clarke)

Posts: 7354 | From: The Isles of Silly | Registered: May 2004  |  IP: Logged
lilBuddha
Shipmate
# 14333

- Posted      Profile for lilBuddha     Send new private message       Edit/delete post   Reply with quote 
2013 Celebrity Death piglet
Is this a Death piglet that's famous or a Death piglet that targets Celebrities?
Hold on, 2013? Is this a continuous programme? Is this another Protection Command scheme?

--------------------
I put on my rockin' shoes in the morning
Hallellou, hallellou

Posts: 17627 | From: the round earth's imagined corners | Registered: Dec 2008  |  IP: Logged
churchgeek

Have candles, will pray
# 5557

- Posted      Profile for churchgeek   Author's homepage   Email churchgeek   Send new private message       Edit/delete post   Reply with quote 
Who are you really? churchgeek

I only post this to tell something that happened in August. I was home for my annual visit, and my sister wanted me to meet her new boyfriend. She decided they'd come to my church on the Sunday I was there, because she wanted him to meet me in my "natural habitat." [Big Grin]

--------------------
I reserve the right to change my mind.

My article on the Virgin of Vladimir

Posts: 7773 | From: Detroit | Registered: Feb 2004  |  IP: Logged
Welease Woderwick

Sister Incubus Nightmare
# 10424

- Posted      Profile for Welease Woderwick   Email Welease Woderwick   Send new private message       Edit/delete post   Reply with quote 
Is Saudia Arabia a lilBuddha

No, whatever it is it's pretty Big!

Pretty dry, too.

--------------------

Posts: 48139 | From: 1st on the right, straight on 'til morning | Registered: Sep 2005  |  IP: Logged
LeRoc

Famous Dutch pirate
# 3216

- Posted      Profile for LeRoc     Send new private message       Edit/delete post   Reply with quote 
We need to pay... no prophet

They're supposed to walk through the desert in rags and eat grashoppers and stuff.

--------------------
I know why God made the rhinoceros, it's because He couldn't see the rhinoceros, so He made the rhinoceros to be able to see it. (Clarice Lispector)

Posts: 9474 | From: Brazil / Africa | Registered: Aug 2002  |  IP: Logged
churchgeek

Have candles, will pray
# 5557

- Posted      Profile for churchgeek   Author's homepage   Email churchgeek   Send new private message       Edit/delete post   Reply with quote 
Charismatic liberalism (Jolly Jape)

No, really, it's a thing! Liberals, you can be Charismatic. Charismatics, you can be liberal. Hey, why are you all laughing at me? I'm being serious!

--------------------

Wesley J

Silly Shipmate
# 6075

- Posted      Profile for Wesley J   Email Wesley J   Send new private message       Edit/delete post   Reply with quote 
Rev returns Spring... not entirely me

Not totally autobiographic, then? Frankly, it was always sold as a piece of fiction.

--------------------
Be it as it may: Wesley J will stay. --- Euthanasia, that sounds good. An alpine neutral neighbourhood. Then back to Britain, all dressed in wood. Things were gonna get worse. (John Cooper Clarke)

mousethief

Ship's Thieving Rodent
# 953

- Posted      Profile for mousethief     Send new private message       Edit/delete post   Reply with quote 
Will there ever be no prophet

I hope not. Without a vision, the people perish.

--------------------
This is the last sig I'll ever write for you...

Posts: 63536 | From: Washington | Registered: Jul 2001  |  IP: Logged
Piglet
Islander
# 11803

- Posted      Profile for Piglet   Email Piglet   Send new private message       Edit/delete post   Reply with quote 
We need to pay ... Marvin the Martian

... but what's the going rate?

--------------------
I may not be on an island any more, but I'm still an islander.
alto n a soprano who can read music

Posts: 20272 | From: Fredericton, NB, on a rather larger piece of rock | Registered: Sep 2006  |  IP: Logged
Oscar the Grouch

Adopted Cascadian
# 1916

- Posted      Profile for Oscar the Grouch     Send new private message       Edit/delete post   Reply with quote 
Daily exposure to nature:... Moo
How appropriate!

Wedding music from... Anglican't
As long as this doesn't include Kumbaya, I really don't care!

--------------------
Faradiu, dundeibáwa weyu lárigi weyu

Posts: 3871 | From: Gamma Quadrant, just to the left of Galifrey | Registered: Dec 2001  |  IP: Logged
Wesley J

Silly Shipmate
# 6075

Wedding music from...Baptist Trainfan

Toots the horn and blows the whistle?

--------------------

Wesley J

Silly Shipmate
# 6075

What can we say about... Galloping Granny

Well, she's galloping, for a start.

--------------------

mousethief

Ship's Thieving Rodent
# 953

- Posted      Profile for mousethief     Send new private message       Edit/delete post   Reply with quote 
Go away. I'm adoring mrs whibley

Me and mrs whibley
We've got a thiiiiiiiing going on ...

--------------------

Gwai
Shipmate
# 11076

- Posted      Profile for Gwai   Email Gwai   Send new private message       Edit/delete post   Reply with quote 
Calling Mudfrog and Twilight

'cause we'd like a peaceful evening by the pond!

--------------------
A master of men was the Goodly Fere,
A mate of the wind and sea.
If they think they ha’ slain our Goodly Fere
They are fools eternally.

Posts: 11914 | From: Chicago | Registered: Feb 2006  |  IP: Logged
Wesley J

Silly Shipmate
# 6075

Memory Eternal, Sir... Wesley J

I'm not dead yet! [Paranoid]

--------------------

Piglet
Islander
# 11803

- Posted      Profile for Piglet   Email Piglet   Send new private message       Edit/delete post   Reply with quote 
quote:
Originally posted by Wesley J:
Memory Eternal, Sir... Wesley J

I'm not dead yet! [Paranoid]

No, but you appear to have been knighted. [Big Grin]

--------------------
I may not be on an island any more, but I'm still an islander.
alto n a soprano who can read music

Posts: 20272 | From: Fredericton, NB, on a rather larger piece of rock | Registered: Sep 2006  |  IP: Logged
Wesley J

Silly Shipmate
# 6075

[Big Grin]

fucking itching and... Moo

Foot and mouth? Gharstly nightmares? Or just another firm of solicitors?

--------------------

lilBuddha
Shipmate
# 14333

- Posted      Profile for lilBuddha     Send new private message       Edit/delete post   Reply with quote 
Everyone Wants My Graven Image

To comment further would be vain.

--------------------
Hallellou, hallellou

Posts: 17627 | From: the round earth's imagined corners | Registered: Dec 2008  |  IP: Logged
churchgeek

Have candles, will pray
# 5557

Thirteen and counting (Arethosemyfeet)

Good God, I hope not! What are you, a centipede?

--------------------

mousethief

Ship's Thieving Rodent
# 953

Twerking words into ... Stetson

In the works
with the berks
as the adolescent twerks
his words into his hat

--------------------

lilBuddha
Shipmate
# 14333

Dr who? Hedgehog.
What kind of surrealist answer is this?

--------------------
Hallellou, hallellou

churchgeek

Have candles, will pray
# 5557

Do Christians over-rate Gamaliel?

Well, I had to remind myself who he was via Google, but I may not be typical.

--------------------

lilBuddha
Shipmate
# 14333

Climb Down Out of My Kelly Alves

If she asks you to, that is.

--------------------
Hallellou, hallellou

Lucia

Looking for light
# 15201

- Posted      Profile for Lucia     Send new private message       Edit/delete post   Reply with quote 
Wedding music from... Beethoven

Sounds like a better choice than many of the things on that thread!

Posts: 1075 | From: Nigh golden stone and spires | Registered: Oct 2009  |  IP: Logged
Wesley J

Silly Shipmate
# 6075

Drugs Now Legal if... seekingsister

But will they help to find her?

--------------------

Bullfrog.

Prophetic Amphibian
# 11014

- Posted      Profile for Bullfrog.   Email Bullfrog.   Send new private message       Edit/delete post   Reply with quote 
Yorick complains about Boogie

It leads to...other things.

--------------------
Some say that man is the root of all evil
Others say God's a drunkard for pain
Me, I believe that the Garden of Eden
Was burned to make way for a train. --Josh Ritter, Harrisburg

Posts: 7522 | From: Chicago | Registered: Feb 2006  |  IP: Logged
Wesley J

Silly Shipmate
# 6075

Drugs Now Legal if... South Coast Kevin

Better don't rename the South Coast then, I'd say!

--------------------

Timothy the Obscure

Mostly Friendly
# 292

- Posted      Profile for Timothy the Obscure   Email Timothy the Obscure   Send new private message       Edit/delete post   Reply with quote 
Wedding music from... L'organist

What were you expecting?

--------------------
When you think of the long and gloomy history of man, you will find more hideous crimes have been committed in the name of obedience than have ever been committed in the name of rebellion.
  - C. P. Snow

Posts: 6114 | From: PDX | Registered: May 2001  |  IP: Logged
mousethief

Ship's Thieving Rodent
# 953

Is Messianic Judaism Holy Smoke

Not since the destruction of the Temple in 70 AD. [Frown]

--------------------

L'organist
Shipmate
# 17338

- Posted      Profile for L'organist   Author's homepage   Email L'organist   Send new private message       Edit/delete post   Reply with quote 
Thanks be to God for his word ... Moo

We're all hindu now... [Yipee]

--------------------
Rara temporum felicitate ubi sentire quae velis et quae sentias dicere licet

Posts: 4950 | From: somewhere in England... | Registered: Sep 2012  |  IP: Logged
the giant cheeseburger
Shipmate
# 10942

- Posted      Profile for the giant cheeseburger     Send new private message       Edit/delete post   Reply with quote 
Wedding music from Alex Cockell.

I thought he was a techie, not a musician!

--------------------
If I give a homeopathy advocate a really huge punch in the face, can the injury be cured by giving them another really small punch in the face?

Posts: 4834 | From: Adelaide, South Australia. | Registered: Jan 2006  |  IP: Logged
lilBuddha
Shipmate
# 14333

Personal Jesus - lilBuddha
Just a tad too syncretic, perhaps.

--------------------
Hallellou, hallellou

lilBuddha
Shipmate
# 14333

Wedding music from orfeo
In a minor key, I presume. Perhaps F or Ab.

--------------------
Hallellou, hallellou

Welease Woderwick

Sister Incubus Nightmare
# 10424

Contemporary Traditional Custard

Vanilla flavour, of course.

--------------------

the giant cheeseburger
Shipmate
# 10942

- Posted      Profile for the giant cheeseburger     Send new private message       Edit/delete post   Reply with quote 
Lead us not into temptation (daisymay)

I think the point of the prayer would be hoping that Daisy may not lead us that way.

--------------------
If I give a homeopathy advocate a really huge punch in the face, can the injury be cured by giving them another really small punch in the face?

Posts: 4834 | From: Adelaide, South Australia. | Registered: Jan 2006  |  IP: Logged
Welease Woderwick

Sister Incubus Nightmare
# 10424

Kung Fu Fighting Squirrel

Defending his acorns ferociously!

--------------------

the giant cheeseburger
Shipmate
# 10942

Stonespring's same <anybody who posts on that thread>

Sockpuppetry?

--------------------

Welease Woderwick

Sister Incubus Nightmare
# 10424

Whatchamacallit Beethoven

Erm, music?

--------------------

churchgeek

Have candles, will pray
# 5557

Do you have it? Use k-mann

Apply directly to the forehead.

--------------------

orfeo

Ship's Musical Counterpoint
# 13878

- Posted      Profile for orfeo   Author's homepage   Email orfeo   Send new private message       Edit/delete post   Reply with quote 
Isn't it time IngoB, IngoB

I just feel there's a song in that, a nice moderate rhythm.

Oh isn't it time, IngoB, IngoB
Yes isn't it time, IngoB, IngoB

--------------------
Technology has brought us all closer together. Turns out a lot of the people you meet as a result are complete idiots.

Posts: 18173 | From: Under | Registered: Jul 2008  |  IP: Logged
Wesley J

Silly Shipmate
# 6075

The Value of Not Understanding... Zach82

Saves a lot of time and effort of the Boards [Smile]

--------------------

Jahlove
Tied to the mast
# 10290

- Posted      Profile for Jahlove   Email Jahlove   Send new private message       Edit/delete post   Reply with quote 
Stonespring's Same... (stonespring)

That would be Stonespring then

--------------------
“Sing like no one's listening, love like you've never been hurt, dance like nobody's watching, and live like its heaven on earth.” - Mark Twain

Posts: 6477 | From: Alice's Restaurant (UK Franchise) | Registered: Sep 2005  |  IP: Logged
Pearl B4 Swine
Ship's Oyster-Shucker
# 11451

- Posted      Profile for Pearl B4 Swine   Email Pearl B4 Swine   Send new private message       Edit/delete post   Reply with quote 
quote:
Originally posted by churchgeek:
Do you have it? Use k-mann

Apply directly to the forehead.

LOL - sounds more like a salve for a rash in a private area.

--------------------
Oinkster

"I do a good job and I know how to do this stuff" D. Trump (speaking of the POTUS job)

Posts: 3622 | From: The Keystone State | Registered: May 2006  |  IP: Logged
Wesley J

Silly Shipmate
# 6075

The Idolisation of... quetzalcoatl

... was quite real in certain times of old.

--------------------

L'organist
Shipmate
# 17338

- Posted      Profile for L'organist   Author's homepage   Email L'organist   Send new private message       Edit/delete post   Reply with quote 
How CofE are you Sir Kevin

I think we should be told...

--------------------
Rara temporum felicitate ubi sentire quae velis et quae sentias dicere licet

Posts: 4950 | From: somewhere in England... | Registered: Sep 2012  |  IP: Logged
Welease Woderwick

Sister Incubus Nightmare
# 10424

Is Standardized Spelling Porridge

I would say that it is P-O-R-A-G-E but I am willing to be convinced.

--------------------

Boogie

Boogie on down!
# 13538

- Posted      Profile for Boogie     Send new private message       Edit/delete post   Reply with quote 
quote:
Originally posted by Welease Woderwick:
Is Standardized Spelling Porridge

I would say that it is P-O-R-A-G-E but I am willing to be convinced.

Scott's Porage Oats would agree.

[Smile]

Posts: 13030 | From: Boogie Wonderland | Registered: Mar 2008  |  IP: Logged
LeRoc

Famous Dutch pirate
# 3216

- Posted      Profile for LeRoc     Send new private message       Edit/delete post   Reply with quote 
Shit pastors say... Moo

I've heard them say worse than that.

--------------------
I know why God made the rhinoceros, it's because He couldn't see the rhinoceros, so He made the rhinoceros to be able to see it. (Clarice Lispector)

Posts: 9474 | From: Brazil / Africa | Registered: Aug 2002  |  IP: Logged
Wesley J

Silly Shipmate
# 6075

Shit pastors say no prophet

Crap indeed. Prophets are essential for Christendom.

--------------------

Pages in this thread: 1  2  3  ...  134  135  136  137  138  139  140  ...  156  157  158 

Post new thread  Post a reply Close thread   Feature thread   Move thread   Delete thread Next oldest thread   Next newest thread
 - Printer-friendly view
Go to:

Contact us | Ship of Fools | Privacy statement

© Ship of Fools 2016