homepage
  roll on christmas  
click here to find out more about ship of fools click here to sign up for the ship of fools newsletter click here to support ship of fools
community the mystery worshipper gadgets for god caption competition foolishness features ship stuff
discussion boards live chat cafe avatars frequently-asked questions the ten commandments gallery private boards register for the boards

Ship of Fools

Post new thread  Post a reply
My profile login | | Directory | Search | FAQs | Board home
   - Printer-friendly view Next oldest thread   Next newest thread
» Ship of Fools   » Special interest discussion   » The Circus   » Grandson of FLP (Famous Last Posts!) (Page 138)

- Email this page to a friend or enemy.  
Pages in this thread: 1  2  3  ...  135  136  137  138  139  140  141  ...  156  157  158 

Source: (consider it) Thread: Grandson of FLP (Famous Last Posts!)
lilBuddha
Shipmate
# 14333

- Posted      Profile for lilBuddha     Send new private message       Edit/delete post   Reply with quote 
The Pie Thread Moo
That kind of pie hasn't yet been brought up on the thread.

--------------------
I put on my rockin' shoes in the morning
Hallellou, hallellou

Posts: 17627 | From: the round earth's imagined corners | Registered: Dec 2008  |  IP: Logged
Moo

Ship's tough old bird
# 107

- Posted      Profile for Moo   Email Moo   Send new private message       Edit/delete post   Reply with quote 
Rabbit tries to herd jedijudy.

I can see why that might be a difficult job.

Moo

--------------------
Kerygmania host
---------------------
See you later, alligator.

Posts: 20365 | From: Alleghany Mountains of Virginia | Registered: May 2001  |  IP: Logged
jedijudy

Organist of the Jedi Temple
# 333

- Posted      Profile for jedijudy   Email jedijudy   Send new private message       Edit/delete post   Reply with quote 
quote:
Originally posted by Moo:
Rabbit tries to herd jedijudy.

I can see why that might be a difficult job.

Moo

Larger mammals have tried.
[Biased]

--------------------
Jasmine, little cat with a big heart.

Posts: 18017 | From: 'Twixt the 'Glades and the Gulf | Registered: Aug 2001  |  IP: Logged
balaam

Making an ass of myself
# 4543

- Posted      Profile for balaam   Author's homepage   Email balaam   Send new private message       Edit/delete post   Reply with quote 
Can someone lend me Schroedinger's cat

With or without the box?

--------------------
Last ever sig ...

blog

Posts: 9049 | From: Hen Ogledd | Registered: May 2003  |  IP: Logged
lilBuddha
Shipmate
# 14333

- Posted      Profile for lilBuddha     Send new private message       Edit/delete post   Reply with quote 
2013 Calendar of piglet
Simultaneous thoughts of cuuuute!, disturbing and YUM!

No, not for the same versions of that idea. I am not that strange. Well, not most of the time.

--------------------
Hallellou, hallellou

Posts: 17627 | From: the round earth's imagined corners | Registered: Dec 2008  |  IP: Logged
churchgeek

Have candles, will pray
# 5557

- Posted      Profile for churchgeek   Author's homepage   Email churchgeek   Send new private message       Edit/delete post   Reply with quote 
Can someone lend me chive

I'm making baked potatoes!

--------------------
I reserve the right to change my mind.

My article on the Virgin of Vladimir

Posts: 7773 | From: Detroit | Registered: Feb 2004  |  IP: Logged
Wesley J

Silly Shipmate
# 6075

- Posted      Profile for Wesley J   Email Wesley J   Send new private message       Edit/delete post   Reply with quote 
Isn't it time IngoB... IngoB

The future's not ours to see
What will be, IngoB?

--------------------
Be it as it may: Wesley J will stay. --- Euthanasia, that sounds good. An alpine neutral neighbourhood. Then back to Britain, all dressed in wood. Things were gonna get worse. (John Cooper Clarke)

Posts: 7354 | From: The Isles of Silly | Registered: May 2004  |  IP: Logged
L'organist
Shipmate
# 17338

- Posted      Profile for L'organist   Author's homepage   Email L'organist   Send new private message       Edit/delete post   Reply with quote 
Are you brighter than Boris ... Jane

Well, are you?

--------------------
Rara temporum felicitate ubi sentire quae velis et quae sentias dicere licet

Posts: 4950 | From: somewhere in England... | Registered: Sep 2012  |  IP: Logged
Wesley J

Silly Shipmate
# 6075

- Posted      Profile for Wesley J   Email Wesley J   Send new private message       Edit/delete post   Reply with quote 
Can someone lend me... Martin PC not & Ship's Biohazard

Why that then? Are you planning a terrorist attack? Request denied. [Paranoid]

--------------------
Be it as it may: Wesley J will stay. --- Euthanasia, that sounds good. An alpine neutral neighbourhood. Then back to Britain, all dressed in wood. Things were gonna get worse. (John Cooper Clarke)

LeRoc

Famous Dutch pirate
# 3216

- Posted      Profile for LeRoc     Send new private message       Edit/delete post   Reply with quote 
The Purpose of a Church... The Undercover Christian

Uhm, you may want to think over this strategy. If a Christian wants to go undercover, a church may not be the best place to hide.

--------------------
I know why God made the rhinoceros, it's because He couldn't see the rhinoceros, so He made the rhinoceros to be able to see it. (Clarice Lispector)

Posts: 9474 | From: Brazil / Africa | Registered: Aug 2002  |  IP: Logged
Wesley J

Silly Shipmate
# 6075

How can I enjoy heaven... Boogie

Quite. [Cool] [Yipee]

--------------------

Zappa
Ship's Wake
# 8433

- Posted      Profile for Zappa   Email Zappa   Send new private message       Edit/delete post   Reply with quote 
Organic Fertiliser... (Leaf)

as against fruit. Or stem. Though basically it's all bloody humus (and posthumous, too I guess)

--------------------
shameless self promotion - because I think it's worth it
and mayhap this too: http://broken-moments.blogspot.co.nz/

Posts: 18917 | From: "Central" is all they call it | Registered: Sep 2004  |  IP: Logged
L'organist
Shipmate
# 17338

- Posted      Profile for L'organist   Author's homepage   Email L'organist   Send new private message       Edit/delete post   Reply with quote 
Haggis Hunt by Baptist Trainfan

Looks and sounds like a headline from a provincial newspaper [Snigger]

Of course, it really harks to the splendid poem from Captain Beaky:

The Haggis season has begun,
All over Scotland every gun
Is taken down with loving care
Though some prefer the Haggis snare
The Haggis are a wiley lot
That's why they are so seldom shot...

I know it was considered rather twee but my 6 year-old (step)grandchild adores Captain Beaky - especially Harold, the rather lonely Frog.

--------------------
Rara temporum felicitate ubi sentire quae velis et quae sentias dicere licet

Posts: 4950 | From: somewhere in England... | Registered: Sep 2012  |  IP: Logged
Welease Woderwick

Sister Incubus Nightmare
# 10424

- Posted      Profile for Welease Woderwick   Email Welease Woderwick   Send new private message       Edit/delete post   Reply with quote 
Certainty, Doubt and seekingsister

That reads as very Quakerly, somehow.

--------------------
I give thanks for unknown blessings already on their way.
Fancy a break in South India?
Accessible Homestay Guesthouse in Central Kerala, contact me for details

What part of Matt. 7:1 don't you understand?

Posts: 48139 | From: 1st on the right, straight on 'til morning | Registered: Sep 2005  |  IP: Logged
churchgeek

Have candles, will pray
# 5557

- Posted      Profile for churchgeek   Author's homepage   Email churchgeek   Send new private message       Edit/delete post   Reply with quote 
Christmas traditions - Og, King of Bashan
...probably didn't have any.

--------------------

Wesley J

Silly Shipmate
# 6075

Authors who have changed... no prophet

Probably most of them. (Prophets are not supposed to be swayed by anyone but God, I would think.)

--------------------

churchgeek

Have candles, will pray
# 5557

(With deep apologies to Lyda, especially if I'm mispronouncing her name!)

Isn't it time IngoB Lyda*Rose

No. He shouldn't lyda*anyone. Lying is wrong.

--------------------

Wesley J

Silly Shipmate
# 6075

Israel and Palestine... Ad Orientem

Seems about right.

--------------------

LeRoc

Famous Dutch pirate
# 3216

- Posted      Profile for LeRoc     Send new private message       Edit/delete post   Reply with quote 
What's in your garage? ... Beethoven

A piano?

(I've actually been in Beethoven's birth house in Bonn, Germany, and I didn't see a garage.)

--------------------
I know why God made the rhinoceros, it's because He couldn't see the rhinoceros, so He made the rhinoceros to be able to see it. (Clarice Lispector)

jedijudy

Organist of the Jedi Temple
# 333

- Posted      Profile for jedijudy   Email jedijudy   Send new private message       Edit/delete post   Reply with quote 
Purg Thread about Giving...the giant cheeseburger

Nom nom!!

--------------------
Jasmine, little cat with a big heart.

Posts: 18017 | From: 'Twixt the 'Glades and the Gulf | Registered: Aug 2001  |  IP: Logged
Stumbling Pilgrim
Shipmate
# 7637

- Posted      Profile for Stumbling Pilgrim   Author's homepage     Send new private message       Edit/delete post   Reply with quote 
The Purpose of a Church ... Jammy Dodger

To go with the after-service coffee, surely?

--------------------
Stumbling in the Master's footsteps as best I can.

Posts: 492 | From: England | Registered: Jun 2004  |  IP: Logged
Piglet
Islander
# 11803

- Posted      Profile for Piglet   Email Piglet   Send new private message       Edit/delete post   Reply with quote 
quote:
Originally posted by LeRoc:
(I've actually been in Beethoven's birth house in Bonn, Germany, and I didn't see a garage.)

Perhaps he didn't have a car. [Big Grin]

--------------------
I may not be on an island any more, but I'm still an islander.
alto n a soprano who can read music

Posts: 20272 | From: Fredericton, NB, on a rather larger piece of rock | Registered: Sep 2006  |  IP: Logged
balaam

Making an ass of myself
# 4543

- Posted      Profile for balaam   Author's homepage   Email balaam   Send new private message       Edit/delete post   Reply with quote 
A truly vile book that Palimpsest

Recycling, good idea.

--------------------
Last ever sig ...

blog

Wesley J

Silly Shipmate
# 6075

Radio 4 John Humphries... Curiosity killed ...

I think he actually makes you more curious, certainly not less!

--------------------

Wesley J

Silly Shipmate
# 6075

A truly vile book that... Kelly Alves

Not at all. A truly marvellous gem, the Book of Kell's. [Smile]

--------------------

Welease Woderwick

Sister Incubus Nightmare
# 10424

- Posted      Profile for Welease Woderwick   Email Welease Woderwick   Send new private message       Edit/delete post   Reply with quote 
Annoying Christmas Kitten

The kind that climbs the tree and demolishes the angel on top.

--------------------

Posts: 48139 | From: 1st on the right, straight on 'til morning | Registered: Sep 2005  |  IP: Logged
churchgeek

Have candles, will pray
# 5557

Everyone's a little lilBuddha

Just how diminutive does that make us, then? [Paranoid]

--------------------

Kelly Alves

Bunny with an axe
# 2522

- Posted      Profile for Kelly Alves   Email Kelly Alves   Send new private message       Edit/delete post   Reply with quote 
If you meet the Buddha on the road, challenge her posts. [Big Grin]

--------------------
I cannot expect people to believe “
Jesus loves me, this I know” of they don’t believe “Kelly loves me, this I know.”
Kelly Alves, somewhere around 2003.

Posts: 35076 | From: Pura Californiana | Registered: Mar 2002  |  IP: Logged
lilBuddha
Shipmate
# 14333

Ooh, Kelly thinks herself clever she does.
Well, let me tell you, um, well, that was clever.

--------------------
Hallellou, hallellou

mousethief

Ship's Thieving Rodent
# 953

- Posted      Profile for mousethief     Send new private message       Edit/delete post   Reply with quote 
Why did Jesus have no prophet

He had John the Baptist. That should count for something.

--------------------
This is the last sig I'll ever write for you...

Posts: 63536 | From: Washington | Registered: Jul 2001  |  IP: Logged
Ariston
Insane Unicorn
# 10894

- Posted      Profile for Ariston   Author's homepage   Email Ariston   Send new private message       Edit/delete post   Reply with quote 
What happens to the Kitten?
Depends on whether or not we find Campbelite's recipe book.

--------------------
“Therefore, let it be explained that nowhere are the proprieties quite so strictly enforced as in men’s colleges that invite young women guests, especially over-night visitors in the fraternity houses.” Emily Post, 1937.

Posts: 6849 | From: The People's Republic of Balcones | Registered: Jan 2006  |  IP: Logged
Wesley J

Silly Shipmate
# 6075

What happens to the... cheesymarzipan

It gets eaten? Especially if there's no other food in the house.

--------------------

LeRoc

Famous Dutch pirate
# 3216

Are Smokers Bad Tempered? ... Chill

Good idea.

--------------------

Welease Woderwick

Sister Incubus Nightmare
# 10424

Will there ever be Boogie

Just wait until the music starts!

--------------------

lilBuddha
Shipmate
# 14333

Add a Word, ruin a pimple

Only were it this easy.

--------------------
Hallellou, hallellou

lilBuddha
Shipmate
# 14333

Inquire within, General Hedgehog
Colonel Badger will assist you over by the mums, sir!

--------------------
Hallellou, hallellou

Welease Woderwick

Sister Incubus Nightmare
# 10424

When you go to Heaven, balaam...

...don't forget to take your ass with you.

--------------------

Wesley J

Silly Shipmate
# 6075

When you go to Heaven... Kelly Alves

Awwww! She is an angel. [Angel] (But she's got an axe! [Eek!] )

--------------------

Wesley J

Silly Shipmate
# 6075

Inconsiderate bastard... Wesley J

That's me all right. [Big Grin]

--------------------

lilBuddha
Shipmate
# 14333

Father Christmas Doesn't Try
Flying 'round the world, visiting billions, IN. ONE. NIGHT?!!!
That isn't trying?

--------------------
Hallellou, hallellou

Welease Woderwick

Sister Incubus Nightmare
# 10424

Martin is a nasty left Tortuf

Is that better or worse than being a Right Tortuf?

--------------------

churchgeek

Have candles, will pray
# 5557

Doctor Who (The Rogue)

Yes, he is, isn't he? Even before he was the only Time Lord left.

--------------------

balaam

Making an ass of myself
# 4543

Alan Turing--possible Boogie

I've heard of dancing on a grave, but in it?

--------------------
Last ever sig ...

blog

Eutychus
From the edge
# 3081

- Posted      Profile for Eutychus   Author's homepage     Send new private message       Edit/delete post   Reply with quote 
Father Christmas doesn't Boogie [Frown]

--------------------
Let's remember that we are to build the Kingdom of God, not drive people away - pastor Frank Pomeroy

Posts: 17944 | From: 528491 | Registered: Jul 2002  |  IP: Logged
Sioni Sais
Shipmate
# 5713

- Posted      Profile for Sioni Sais   Email Sioni Sais   Send new private message       Edit/delete post   Reply with quote 
Priestly genitalia .. Arethosemyfeet

--------------------
"He isn't Doctor Who, he's The Doctor"

(Paul Sinha, BBC)

Posts: 24276 | From: Newport, Wales | Registered: Apr 2004  |  IP: Logged
Wesley J

Silly Shipmate
# 6075

Good vicar = growing... Curiosity killed ...

No. That's a bad vicar.

--------------------

Wesley J

Silly Shipmate
# 6075

Good vicar = growing... Chorister

Goodness in vicars helps. Decent food and a good night's rest as well, especially when you're a young chorister.

--------------------

lilBuddha
Shipmate
# 14333

Thank God for Your lilBuddha
Um, hmmmm.....

--------------------
Hallellou, hallellou

Wesley J

Silly Shipmate
# 6075

Happy New Year: or... PaulBC

Can't we have both? [Help]

--------------------

churchgeek

Have candles, will pray
# 5557

Thank God for Your Galloping Granny

Indeed!

--------------------

Pages in this thread: 1  2  3  ...  135  136  137  138  139  140  141  ...  156  157  158 

Post new thread  Post a reply Close thread   Feature thread   Move thread   Delete thread Next oldest thread   Next newest thread
 - Printer-friendly view
Go to:

Contact us | Ship of Fools | Privacy statement

© Ship of Fools 2016