homepage
  roll on christmas  
click here to find out more about ship of fools click here to sign up for the ship of fools newsletter click here to support ship of fools
community the mystery worshipper gadgets for god caption competition foolishness features ship stuff
discussion boards live chat cafe avatars frequently-asked questions the ten commandments gallery private boards register for the boards

Ship of Fools

Post new thread  Post a reply
My profile login | | Directory | Search | FAQs | Board home
   - Printer-friendly view Next oldest thread   Next newest thread
» Ship of Fools   » Special interest discussion   » The Circus   » Grandson of FLP (Famous Last Posts!) (Page 146)

- Email this page to a friend or enemy.  
Pages in this thread: 1  2  3  ...  143  144  145  146  147  148  149  ...  156  157  158 

Source: (consider it) Thread: Grandson of FLP (Famous Last Posts!)
mousethief

Ship's Thieving Rodent
# 953

- Posted      Profile for mousethief     Send new private message       Edit/delete post   Reply with quote 
From Sea to Sea to Horseman Bree

Just because it's mellifluous.

--------------------
This is the last sig I'll ever write for you...

Posts: 63536 | From: Washington | Registered: Jul 2001  |  IP: Logged
churchgeek

Have candles, will pray
# 5557

- Posted      Profile for churchgeek   Author's homepage   Email churchgeek   Send new private message       Edit/delete post   Reply with quote 
Yet more crappy choruses,... (Exclamation Mark)

No - there's already one too many punctuation marks at the end of that phrase. No need for "Yet more crappy choruses,...!" I'm not even sure what that would mean.

--------------------
I reserve the right to change my mind.

My article on the Virgin of Vladimir

Posts: 7773 | From: Detroit | Registered: Feb 2004  |  IP: Logged
Wesley J

Silly Shipmate
# 6075

- Posted      Profile for Wesley J   Email Wesley J   Send new private message       Edit/delete post   Reply with quote 
Creative nativity scenes (marzipan)

Edible! Mmmmh!

--------------------
Be it as it may: Wesley J will stay. --- Euthanasia, that sounds good. An alpine neutral neighbourhood. Then back to Britain, all dressed in wood. Things were gonna get worse. (John Cooper Clarke)

Posts: 7354 | From: The Isles of Silly | Registered: May 2004  |  IP: Logged
churchgeek

Have candles, will pray
# 5557

- Posted      Profile for churchgeek   Author's homepage   Email churchgeek   Send new private message       Edit/delete post   Reply with quote 
Evaluating Barack Obama: Amanda B. Reckondwythe

--------------------

Eutychus
From the edge
# 3081

- Posted      Profile for Eutychus   Author's homepage     Send new private message       Edit/delete post   Reply with quote 
Videos and images of seasick

[Projectile]

--------------------
Let's remember that we are to build the Kingdom of God, not drive people away - pastor Frank Pomeroy

Posts: 17944 | From: 528491 | Registered: Jul 2002  |  IP: Logged
Sipech
Shipmate
# 16870

- Posted      Profile for Sipech   Author's homepage     Send new private message       Edit/delete post   Reply with quote 
Queen Elizabeth and Enoch

The person who just never seems to die meets a queen.

--------------------
I try to be self-deprecating; I'm just not very good at it.
Twitter: http://twitter.com/TheAlethiophile

Posts: 3791 | From: On the corporate ladder | Registered: Jan 2012  |  IP: Logged
Wesley J

Silly Shipmate
# 6075

- Posted      Profile for Wesley J   Email Wesley J   Send new private message       Edit/delete post   Reply with quote 
Kingdom not of this... mousethief

Of that one then? Are there several? (Would certainly explain the number of posts...) [Biased]

--------------------
Be it as it may: Wesley J will stay. --- Euthanasia, that sounds good. An alpine neutral neighbourhood. Then back to Britain, all dressed in wood. Things were gonna get worse. (John Cooper Clarke)

Sipech
Shipmate
# 16870

- Posted      Profile for Sipech   Author's homepage     Send new private message       Edit/delete post   Reply with quote 
God spoke to me (Schroedinger's cat)

So God both did speak to you and didn't speak to you. Well, I'm glad that's cleared up then.

--------------------
I try to be self-deprecating; I'm just not very good at it.
Twitter: http://twitter.com/TheAlethiophile

Posts: 3791 | From: On the corporate ladder | Registered: Jan 2012  |  IP: Logged
lilBuddha
Shipmate
# 14333

- Posted      Profile for lilBuddha     Send new private message       Edit/delete post   Reply with quote 
Christmas dinner spork

--------------------
I put on my rockin' shoes in the morning
Hallellou, hallellou

Posts: 17627 | From: the round earth's imagined corners | Registered: Dec 2008  |  IP: Logged
churchgeek

Have candles, will pray
# 5557

At the movies - what curiosity killed

Your faith that Hollywood could tell a good story anymore?

--------------------

Chocoholic
Shipmate
# 4655

- Posted      Profile for Chocoholic     Send new private message       Edit/delete post   Reply with quote 
Evaluating Barak Obama: moron

Don't beat about the bush, say what you think.

Posts: 773 | From: London | Registered: Jun 2003  |  IP: Logged
Oscar the Grouch

Adopted Cascadian
# 1916

- Posted      Profile for Oscar the Grouch     Send new private message       Edit/delete post   Reply with quote 
Worship that feeds Oscar the Grouch

It's times like these that I realise I should have called myself The Cookie Monster, which would have made this so much funnier.

--------------------
Faradiu, dundeibáwa weyu lárigi weyu

Posts: 3871 | From: Gamma Quadrant, just to the left of Galifrey | Registered: Dec 2001  |  IP: Logged
Eutychus
From the edge
# 3081

- Posted      Profile for Eutychus   Author's homepage     Send new private message       Edit/delete post   Reply with quote 
Keep calm and carry Piglet

Presumably lighter than carrying Pooh (or did Kanga do that once already?)

--------------------
Let's remember that we are to build the Kingdom of God, not drive people away - pastor Frank Pomeroy

Posts: 17944 | From: 528491 | Registered: Jul 2002  |  IP: Logged
lilBuddha
Shipmate
# 14333

- Posted      Profile for lilBuddha     Send new private message       Edit/delete post   Reply with quote 
how do you experience the famous rachel?
Fan club. I mean, before you could just talk to her, but now...

--------------------
Hallellou, hallellou

Posts: 17627 | From: the round earth's imagined corners | Registered: Dec 2008  |  IP: Logged
balaam

Making an ass of myself
# 4543

- Posted      Profile for balaam   Author's homepage   Email balaam   Send new private message       Edit/delete post   Reply with quote 
Unwise Movies/TV (Porridge)

But that was a classic serial.

--------------------
Last ever sig ...

blog

Posts: 9049 | From: Hen Ogledd | Registered: May 2003  |  IP: Logged
churchgeek

Have candles, will pray
# 5557

How do you experience moonlit door

By moonlight.

--------------------

Golden Key
Shipmate
# 1468

- Posted      Profile for Golden Key   Author's homepage     Send new private message       Edit/delete post   Reply with quote 
From Dead Horses:

Original sin and lilBuddha

Oooo, an interfaith mystery!

--------------------
Blessed Gator, pray for us!
--"Oh bat bladders, do you have to bring common sense into this?" (Dragon, "Jane & the Dragon")
--"Oh, Peace Train, save this country!" (Yusuf/Cat Stevens, "Peace Train")

Posts: 18601 | From: Chilling out in an undisclosed, sincere pumpkin patch. | Registered: Oct 2001  |  IP: Logged
Drifting Star

Drifting against the wind
# 12799

- Posted      Profile for Drifting Star   Email Drifting Star   Send new private message       Edit/delete post   Reply with quote 
The Twelve Days of marzipan

Yum!

--------------------
The soul is dyed the color of its thoughts. Heraclitus

Posts: 3126 | From: A thin place. | Registered: Jul 2007  |  IP: Logged
ArachnidinElmet
Shipmate
# 17346

- Posted      Profile for ArachnidinElmet   Email ArachnidinElmet   Send new private message       Edit/delete post   Reply with quote 
Julian of Norwich and...Hilda of Whitby

That would have been some meeting of the minds.

--------------------
'If a pleasant, straight-forward life is not possible then one must try to wriggle through by subtle manoeuvres' - Kafka

Posts: 1887 | From: the rhubarb triangle | Registered: Sep 2012  |  IP: Logged
Sioni Sais
Shipmate
# 5713

- Posted      Profile for Sioni Sais   Email Sioni Sais   Send new private message       Edit/delete post   Reply with quote 
How do you experience Schroedingers Cat

And once you have, how can you be sure?

--------------------
"He isn't Doctor Who, he's The Doctor"

(Paul Sinha, BBC)

Posts: 24276 | From: Newport, Wales | Registered: Apr 2004  |  IP: Logged
RuthW

liberal "peace first" hankie squeezer
# 13

- Posted      Profile for RuthW     Send new private message       Edit/delete post   Reply with quote 
Lost faith, still getting RuthW

Perfectly adequate substitute, yes? [Snigger]

Posts: 24453 | From: La La Land | Registered: Apr 2001  |  IP: Logged
luvanddaisies

the'fun'in'fundie'™
# 5761

- Posted      Profile for luvanddaisies   Email luvanddaisies   Send new private message       Edit/delete post   Reply with quote 
The Sound of Sodomy - Thunderbunk.
[Snigger]

--------------------
"Twenty years from now you will be more disappointed by the things you didn't do than by the ones you did do. So throw off the bowlines, sail away from the safe harbour. Catch the trade winds in your sails. Explore. Dream. Discover." (Mark Twain)

Posts: 3711 | From: all at sea. | Registered: Apr 2004  |  IP: Logged
balaam

Making an ass of myself
# 4543

- Posted      Profile for balaam   Author's homepage   Email balaam   Send new private message       Edit/delete post   Reply with quote 
Terrorist attack on Kelly Alves

They'd have to be careful to avoid that axe.

--------------------
Last ever sig ...

blog

Posts: 9049 | From: Hen Ogledd | Registered: May 2003  |  IP: Logged
lilBuddha
Shipmate
# 14333

The sound of sodomy Piglet
[Eek!] Were the anti-SSM people correct?

--------------------
Hallellou, hallellou

lilBuddha
Shipmate
# 14333

Dagnabit, I missed the very obvious Deliverance reference.

--------------------
Hallellou, hallellou

Chocoholic
Shipmate
# 4655

- Posted      Profile for Chocoholic     Send new private message       Edit/delete post   Reply with quote 
Eagles and Turkeys Moo
I don't think I've heard either but that wasn't what I thought they'd sound like.

Posts: 773 | From: London | Registered: Jun 2003  |  IP: Logged
basso

Ship’s Crypt Keeper
# 4228

- Posted      Profile for basso   Email basso   Send new private message       Edit/delete post   Reply with quote 
Pre-cambrian, you're IngoB
That's a remarkable discovery.

Posts: 4358 | From: Bay Area, Calif | Registered: Mar 2003  |  IP: Logged
Wesley J

Silly Shipmate
# 6075

Pre-cambrian, you're... mousethief

And now this! Perhaps there are far fewer Shipmates than we think - and most of us are sockpuppets, really...?! [Help]

--------------------

Wesley J

Silly Shipmate
# 6075

"Clean" means... Eutychus"

If "clean" means "clean out and rather dead after after a fall from a window", then... yes.

--------------------

Piglet
Islander
# 11803

- Posted      Profile for Piglet   Email Piglet   Send new private message       Edit/delete post   Reply with quote 
"Clean" means Piglet

[Angel]

--------------------
I may not be on an island any more, but I'm still an islander.
alto n a soprano who can read music

Posts: 20272 | From: Fredericton, NB, on a rather larger piece of rock | Registered: Sep 2006  |  IP: Logged
la vie en rouge
Parisienne
# 10688

- Posted      Profile for la vie en rouge     Send new private message       Edit/delete post   Reply with quote 
Buy yourself Brenda Clough

Much as I would love to own a Brenda, I fear she is way out of my budget

--------------------
Rent my holiday home in the South of France

Wesley J

Silly Shipmate
# 6075

"buy yourself... mousethief

I'm sure he would make for very interesting company!

--------------------

Wesley J

Silly Shipmate
# 6075

quote:
Originally posted by la vie en rouge:
Buy yourself Brenda Clough

Much as I would love to own a Brenda, I fear she is way out of my budget

Perhaps she could be clough-d-funded? [Biased]

--------------------

Timothy the Obscure

Mostly Friendly
# 292

- Posted      Profile for Timothy the Obscure   Email Timothy the Obscure   Send new private message       Edit/delete post   Reply with quote 
Fox News Advice for L'organist

Oh, so now they're going in for music criticism?

--------------------
When you think of the long and gloomy history of man, you will find more hideous crimes have been committed in the name of obedience than have ever been committed in the name of rebellion.
  - C. P. Snow

Posts: 6114 | From: PDX | Registered: May 2001  |  IP: Logged
RuthW

liberal "peace first" hankie squeezer
# 13

- Posted      Profile for RuthW     Send new private message       Edit/delete post   Reply with quote 
Who gives a fuck? RuthW

I do not!

Posts: 24453 | From: La La Land | Registered: Apr 2001  |  IP: Logged
lilBuddha
Shipmate
# 14333

And there's another mousethief
Bother, now I've got to lock up my mice. Or cheese? Never got that straight; is he a thief of mice or a mouse that thieves? Could be a mouse that thieves mice! Bugger, now I have to lock up anything that two mice could lift or smaller. Or could there be even more of them? Hundreds of the little things carting off my wardrobe and all the cheese? Should I get a cat or will they steal it too?

--------------------
Hallellou, hallellou

Welease Woderwick

Sister Incubus Nightmare
# 10424

- Posted      Profile for Welease Woderwick   Email Welease Woderwick   Send new private message       Edit/delete post   Reply with quote 
Looking for positive Snags

There's an oxymoron for you!

--------------------
I give thanks for unknown blessings already on their way.
Fancy a break in South India?
Accessible Homestay Guesthouse in Central Kerala, contact me for details

What part of Matt. 7:1 don't you understand?

Posts: 48139 | From: 1st on the right, straight on 'til morning | Registered: Sep 2005  |  IP: Logged
Wesley J

Silly Shipmate
# 6075

The Professional's... Lamb Chopped

Advice from the Chef!

--------------------

lilBuddha
Shipmate
# 14333

Most important band... lilBuddha
Receives a lot of one hand-clapping and kneeling ovations.

--------------------
Hallellou, hallellou

Welease Woderwick

Sister Incubus Nightmare
# 10424

- Posted      Profile for Welease Woderwick   Email Welease Woderwick   Send new private message       Edit/delete post   Reply with quote 
And there's another Lamb Chopped

Mint sauce, anyone?

--------------------

Posts: 48139 | From: 1st on the right, straight on 'til morning | Registered: Sep 2005  |  IP: Logged
churchgeek

Have candles, will pray
# 5557

A few good ones right now:

The saviour of all Pooks

Getting touchy about Horseman Bree

Looking for positive Snags

--------------------

LeRoc

Famous Dutch pirate
# 3216

- Posted      Profile for LeRoc     Send new private message       Edit/delete post   Reply with quote 
Three word story — no prophet's flag is set so...

Sorry, that's six words.

--------------------
I know why God made the rhinoceros, it's because He couldn't see the rhinoceros, so He made the rhinoceros to be able to see it. (Clarice Lispector)

Posts: 9474 | From: Brazil / Africa | Registered: Aug 2002  |  IP: Logged
churchgeek

Have candles, will pray
# 5557

Resources: What has chorister

Probably a folder full of musical scores and a pencil.

Titanic struggle for Ad Orientem

Really? Just shove the free-standing altar against the east wall. Done!

Who gives a fuck? Byron

Now we know.

--------------------

mousethief

Ship's Thieving Rodent
# 953

- Posted      Profile for mousethief     Send new private message       Edit/delete post   Reply with quote 
Freedom from misplaced Golden Key

That's my kinda freedom! I hate it when I lose my keys, and even more when I lose the golden one!

--------------------

Welease Woderwick

Sister Incubus Nightmare
# 10424

Who is more important? Evangeline]/b]

or

[b] Who is more important, Evangeline?

--------------------

mousethief

Ship's Thieving Rodent
# 953

The straw which broke the pimple

Acne sufferers, rejoice, a new treatment has been found!

--------------------

churchgeek

Have candles, will pray
# 5557

Freedom from misplaced cliffdweller

"Misplaced" sounds like quite a euphemism here. Anyone hear a giant splash or thud?

--------------------

LeRoc

Famous Dutch pirate
# 3216

- Posted      Profile for LeRoc     Send new private message       Edit/delete post   Reply with quote 
My life seemed all yellow and blue
I dreamed I forgot... la vie en rouge

--------------------
I know why God made the rhinoceros, it's because He couldn't see the rhinoceros, so He made the rhinoceros to be able to see it. (Clarice Lispector)

Posts: 9474 | From: Brazil / Africa | Registered: Aug 2002  |  IP: Logged
Sioni Sais
Shipmate
# 5713

- Posted      Profile for Sioni Sais   Email Sioni Sais   Send new private message       Edit/delete post   Reply with quote 
Straws which broke ... mr cheesy

They would be cheesestraws then.

--------------------
"He isn't Doctor Who, he's The Doctor"

(Paul Sinha, BBC)

Posts: 24276 | From: Newport, Wales | Registered: Apr 2004  |  IP: Logged
Wesley J

Silly Shipmate
# 6075

Titanic struggle for... moonlitdoor

Neighbour steadfastly refuses to cut down trees that block the light.

--------------------

Pages in this thread: 1  2  3  ...  143  144  145  146  147  148  149  ...  156  157  158 

Post new thread  Post a reply Close thread   Feature thread   Move thread   Delete thread Next oldest thread   Next newest thread
 - Printer-friendly view
Go to:

Contact us | Ship of Fools | Privacy statement

© Ship of Fools 2016