homepage
  roll on christmas  
click here to find out more about ship of fools click here to sign up for the ship of fools newsletter click here to support ship of fools
community the mystery worshipper gadgets for god caption competition foolishness features ship stuff
discussion boards live chat cafe avatars frequently-asked questions the ten commandments gallery private boards register for the boards

Ship of Fools

Post new thread  New poll  Post a reply
My profile login | Register | Directory | Search | FAQs | Board home
   - Printer-friendly view Next oldest thread   Next newest thread
» Ship of Fools   » Special interest discussion   » The Circus   » Grandson of FLP (Famous Last Posts!) (Page 157)

- Email this page to a friend or enemy.  
Pages in this thread: 1  2  3  ...  154  155  156  157 

Source: (consider it) Thread: Grandson of FLP (Famous Last Posts!)
ArachnidinElmet
Shipmate
# 17346

- Posted      Profile for ArachnidinElmet   Email ArachnidinElmet   Send new private message       Edit/delete post   Reply with quote 
I don't want to go...Moo

Well, I'm pretty sure no one is forcing you. Maybe baa instead?

--------------------
'If a pleasant, straight-forward life is not possible then one must try to wriggle through by subtle manoeuvres' - Kafka

Posts: 1829 | From: the rhubarb triangle | Registered: Sep 2012  |  IP: Logged
lilBuddha
Shipmate
# 14333

- Posted      Profile for lilBuddha     Send new private message       Edit/delete post   Reply with quote 
The Pope is (gasp) lilBuddha
No one would be more surprised than myself.

--------------------
So goodnight moon, I want the sun
If it's not here soon, I might be done
No it won't be too soon 'til I say goodnight moon

- A. N. Parsley, D. Mcvinni

Posts: 16929 | From: the round earth's imagined corners | Registered: Dec 2008  |  IP: Logged
Soror Magna
Shipmate
# 9881

- Posted      Profile for Soror Magna   Email Soror Magna   Send new private message       Edit/delete post   Reply with quote 
Harvey Weinstein and... Soror Magna

Pass the rusty farm implement, please.

--------------------
"You come with me to room 1013 over at the hospital, I'll show you America. Terminal, crazy and mean." -- Tony Kushner, "Angels in America"

Posts: 5371 | From: Caprica City | Registered: Jul 2005  |  IP: Logged
Sipech
Shipmate
# 16870

- Posted      Profile for Sipech   Author's homepage     Send new private message       Edit/delete post   Reply with quote 
How Do You Deal With...Karl: Liberal Backslider

A bit of orthodox friction might slow him down.

Posts: 3694 | From: On the corporate ladder | Registered: Jan 2012  |  IP: Logged
Wesley J

Silly Shipmate
# 6075

- Posted      Profile for Wesley J   Email Wesley J   Send new private message       Edit/delete post   Reply with quote 
Saved by Faith and... Boogie

What a fine way to be saved! [Yipee]

--------------------
Be it as it may: Wesley J will stay. --- Euthanasia, that sounds good. An alpine neutral neighbourhood. Then back to Britain, all dressed in wood. Things were gonna get worse. (John Cooper Clarke)

Posts: 7253 | From: The Isles of Silly | Registered: May 2004  |  IP: Logged
Bishops Finger
Shipmate
# 5430

- Posted      Profile for Bishops Finger   Email Bishops Finger   Send new private message       Edit/delete post   Reply with quote 
The Instruction of...Erroneous Monk

...is, presumably, required.

But why?

[Paranoid]

IJ

--------------------
The future is another country - they might do things differently there...

Posts: 9157 | From: Passing The Glums At The Bus Stop | Registered: Jan 2004  |  IP: Logged
balaam

Making an ass of myself
# 4543

- Posted      Profile for balaam   Author's homepage   Email balaam   Send new private message       Edit/delete post   Reply with quote 
Noises for electric Moo

They already have a noise by definition.

--------------------
Fearfully and wonderfully mad
Love the dinner, hate the din.
ن
blog

Posts: 8757 | From: Somewhere else | Registered: May 2003  |  IP: Logged
churchgeek

Have candles, will pray
# 5557

- Posted      Profile for churchgeek   Author's homepage   Email churchgeek   Send new private message       Edit/delete post   Reply with quote 
Three Word Story (Bishop's Finger)

OK, now you just need a good action verb!

--------------------
I reserve the right to change my mind.

My article on the Virgin of Vladimir

Posts: 7673 | From: Detroit | Registered: Feb 2004  |  IP: Logged
Wesley J

Silly Shipmate
# 6075

- Posted      Profile for Wesley J   Email Wesley J   Send new private message       Edit/delete post   Reply with quote 
Noises for electric... Baptist Trainfan

Would that by any chance be the noises of a model railway set? [Smile]

--------------------
Be it as it may: Wesley J will stay. --- Euthanasia, that sounds good. An alpine neutral neighbourhood. Then back to Britain, all dressed in wood. Things were gonna get worse. (John Cooper Clarke)

Bishops Finger
Shipmate
# 5430

- Posted      Profile for Bishops Finger   Email Bishops Finger   Send new private message       Edit/delete post   Reply with quote 
Possibly, and especially if DCC fitted!

IJ

--------------------

Posts: 9157 | From: Passing The Glums At The Bus Stop | Registered: Jan 2004  |  IP: Logged
sabine
Shipmate
# 3861

- Posted      Profile for sabine   Email sabine   Send new private message       Edit/delete post   Reply with quote 
Abraham was testing....HCH

sabine

--------------------
"Hunger looks like the man that hunger is killing." Eduardo Galeano

Posts: 5843 | From: the US Heartland | Registered: Dec 2002  |  IP: Logged
churchgeek

Have candles, will pray
# 5557

- Posted      Profile for churchgeek   Author's homepage   Email churchgeek   Send new private message       Edit/delete post   Reply with quote 
Roses, foxgloves, snowdrops,...Bishops Finger

If you're digging out the flowers for winter, beware: you might find more of the Bishop! [Eek!]

--------------------

Bishops Finger
Shipmate
# 5430

Yes, bits of my Toenails....Ouch, Ouch, Ouch!

[Help]

IJ

(Oooh...if I'd thought to collect them from the Chiropodist's hands, I could perhaps have marketed them as Relics....).

--------------------

churchgeek

Have candles, will pray
# 5557

Confess your unpopular LutheranChik

Here she stands; she can do no other. Deal with it.

--------------------

Sipech
Shipmate
# 16870

- Posted      Profile for Sipech   Author's homepage     Send new private message       Edit/delete post   Reply with quote 
Boycott Australia (Stetson)

If Geoffrey wears one of those during the Ashes, I'll be surprised.

--------------------
I try to be self-deprecating; I'm just not very good at it.
Twitter: http://twitter.com/TheAlethiophile

Posts: 3694 | From: On the corporate ladder | Registered: Jan 2012  |  IP: Logged
Wesley J

Silly Shipmate
# 6075

When Christmas Eve... ThunderBunk

Sounds vaguely threating! [Paranoid]

--------------------

Wesley J

Silly Shipmate
# 6075

The current scandals... Twilight

Excellent, creative use of 'twilight' as a verb there!

--------------------

Pages in this thread: 1  2  3  ...  154  155  156  157 

Post new thread  New poll  Post a reply Close thread   Feature thread   Move thread   Delete thread Next oldest thread   Next newest thread
 - Printer-friendly view
Go to:

Contact us | Ship of Fools | Privacy statement

© Ship of Fools 2016