homepage
  roll on christmas  
click here to find out more about ship of fools click here to sign up for the ship of fools newsletter click here to support ship of fools
community the mystery worshipper gadgets for god caption competition foolishness features ship stuff
discussion boards live chat cafe avatars frequently-asked questions the ten commandments gallery private boards register for the boards

Ship of Fools

Post new thread  Post a reply
My profile login | | Directory | Search | FAQs | Board home
   - Printer-friendly view Next oldest thread   Next newest thread
» Ship of Fools   » Special interest discussion   » The Circus   » Grandson of FLP (Famous Last Posts!) (Page 18)

- Email this page to a friend or enemy.  
Pages in this thread: 1  2  3  ...  15  16  17  18  19  20  21  ...  156  157  158 

Source: (consider it) Thread: Grandson of FLP (Famous Last Posts!)
Lamb Chopped
Ship's kebab
# 5528

- Posted      Profile for Lamb Chopped   Email Lamb Chopped   Send new private message       Edit/delete post   Reply with quote 
Ewww!

--------------------
Er, this is what I've been up to (book).
Oh, that you would rend the heavens and come down!

Posts: 20059 | From: off in left field somewhere | Registered: Feb 2004  |  IP: Logged
Autenrieth Road

Shipmate
# 10509

- Posted      Profile for Autenrieth Road   Email Autenrieth Road   Send new private message       Edit/delete post   Reply with quote 
Monarchy - what's the Littlelady

Head of State, Head of the Commonwealth, Lord High Admiral, Supreme Governor of the Church of England, Defender of the Faith, Lord of Mann, and Paramount Chief of Fiji.

(Wikipedia is your friend [Smile] .)

--------------------
Truth

Posts: 9559 | From: starlight | Registered: Oct 2005  |  IP: Logged
HenryT

Canadian Anglican
# 3722

- Posted      Profile for HenryT   Author's homepage   Email HenryT   Send new private message       Edit/delete post   Reply with quote 
The displaced Brit's Amazing Grace

at putting up with life without Marmite and Irn Bru.

--------------------
"Perhaps an invincible attachment to the dearest rights of man may, in these refined, enlightened days, be deemed old-fashioned" P. Henry, 1788

Posts: 7231 | From: Ottawa, Ontario, Canada | Registered: Dec 2002  |  IP: Logged
Bullfrog.

Prophetic Amphibian
# 11014

- Posted      Profile for Bullfrog.   Email Bullfrog.   Send new private message       Edit/delete post   Reply with quote 
A Fat Southern Fundi...mirrizin

Ummm...beg your pardon? [Confused]

--------------------
Some say that man is the root of all evil
Others say God's a drunkard for pain
Me, I believe that the Garden of Eden
Was burned to make way for a train. --Josh Ritter, Harrisburg

Posts: 7522 | From: Chicago | Registered: Feb 2006  |  IP: Logged
Sioni Sais
Shipmate
# 5713

- Posted      Profile for Sioni Sais   Email Sioni Sais   Send new private message       Edit/delete post   Reply with quote 
The New, Improved AdamPater

See what a rest from hosting does for you.

[edit: c'mon Sioni, get the guy's name right]

[ 14. February 2007, 11:46: Message edited by: Sioni Sais ]

--------------------
"He isn't Doctor Who, he's The Doctor"

(Paul Sinha, BBC)

Posts: 24276 | From: Newport, Wales | Registered: Apr 2004  |  IP: Logged
Autenrieth Road

Shipmate
# 10509

- Posted      Profile for Autenrieth Road   Email Autenrieth Road   Send new private message       Edit/delete post   Reply with quote 
Fancy getting together Pants

(Sorry, I can't find a worksafe link for this. [Devil] )

--------------------
Truth

obble
Shipmate
# 10868

- Posted      Profile for obble   Email obble   Send new private message       Edit/delete post   Reply with quote 
In Dead Horses:

sex before marriage (Not Too Bad)

--------------------
Time flies like an arrow; fruit flies like a banana.

Posts: 1700 | From: Some other planet | Registered: Jan 2006  |  IP: Logged
HenryT

Canadian Anglican
# 3722

- Posted      Profile for HenryT   Author's homepage   Email HenryT   Send new private message       Edit/delete post   Reply with quote 
"The Law is not Freddy"

No doubt about that.

--------------------
"Perhaps an invincible attachment to the dearest rights of man may, in these refined, enlightened days, be deemed old-fashioned" P. Henry, 1788

Posts: 7231 | From: Ottawa, Ontario, Canada | Registered: Dec 2002  |  IP: Logged
Autenrieth Road

Shipmate
# 10509

quote:
Originally posted by obble:
In Dead Horses:

Leaves one wondering about sex after marriage. Was Not Too Bad leaving room for improvement, or the best it's ever gonna be?

[ 15. February 2007, 14:13: Message edited by: Autenrieth Road ]

--------------------
Truth

Bullfrog.

Prophetic Amphibian
# 11014

- Posted      Profile for Bullfrog.   Email Bullfrog.   Send new private message       Edit/delete post   Reply with quote 
The Phone Company is [an] alienfromzog

Talk about outsourcing your services! [Eek!]

--------------------

Eutychus
From the edge
# 3081

- Posted      Profile for Eutychus   Author's homepage     Send new private message       Edit/delete post   Reply with quote 
quote:
Originally posted by mirrizin:
The Phone Company is [an] alienfromzog

Talk about outsourcing your services! [Eek!]

Given the call I had today with the cable company I'm trying to subscribe to, this might actually be a step in the right direction.

Reserving the sacrament melon

I knew there were pomegranates in the Temple, but this was a new one on me.

--------------------
Let's remember that we are to build the Kingdom of God, not drive people away - pastor Frank Pomeroy

Posts: 17944 | From: 528491 | Registered: Jul 2002  |  IP: Logged
HenryT

Canadian Anglican
# 3722

Call no one father Freddy

Father Frederic is much more dignified.

--------------------

comet

Snowball in Hell
# 10353

- Posted      Profile for comet   Author's homepage   Email comet   Send new private message       Edit/delete post   Reply with quote 
quote:
Originally posted by obble:
In Dead Horses:

I just came over to post this.

this gets my vote for Weeks' Best FLP!

--------------------
Evil Dragon Lady, Breaker of Men's Constitutions

"It's hard to be religious when certain people are never incinerated by bolts of lightning.” -Calvin

Posts: 17024 | From: halfway between Seduction and Peril | Registered: Sep 2005  |  IP: Logged
Kelly Alves

Bunny with an axe
# 2522

- Posted      Profile for Kelly Alves   Email Kelly Alves   Send new private message       Edit/delete post   Reply with quote 
quote:
Originally posted by basso:
This Little Light o' RooK must be a candidate for the FLP hall of fame.

Oh, isn't that the cutest little FLP you ever did see?

--------------------
I cannot expect people to believe “
Jesus loves me, this I know” of they don’t believe “Kelly loves me, this I know.”
Kelly Alves, somewhere around 2003.

Posts: 35076 | From: Pura Californiana | Registered: Mar 2002  |  IP: Logged
alienfromzog

Ship's Alien
# 5327

- Posted      Profile for alienfromzog   Email alienfromzog   Send new private message       Edit/delete post   Reply with quote 
I love this thread.

Gadgets for God; canditature...Sarkycow

Well, I would have thought that "made in the image of God for his glory and to enjoy being in relationship with him" would have been a better way of putting it but, you know, each to his own... [Angel]

What is sex? Devine Outlaw Dwarf

Presumably this is some kind of complex reference to oral sex? [Confused]

[ 16. February 2007, 10:39: Message edited by: alienfromzog ]

--------------------
Everyone is entitled to his own opinion, but not his own facts.
[Sen. D.P.Moynihan]

An Alien's View of Earth - my blog (or vanity exercise...)

Posts: 2150 | From: Zog, obviously! Straight past Alpha Centauri, 2nd planet on the left... | Registered: Dec 2003  |  IP: Logged
HenryT

Canadian Anglican
# 3722

Reserving the Sacrament hatless

I should say so, it's a mark of respect. Unless you're a Bishop.

--------------------

comet

Snowball in Hell
# 10353

- Posted      Profile for comet   Author's homepage   Email comet   Send new private message       Edit/delete post   Reply with quote 
I can see this thread will be the FLP giftthat keeps on giving. From Hell:

Let's beat up the poor Doc Tor

--------------------

"It's hard to be religious when certain people are never incinerated by bolts of lightning.” -Calvin

Posts: 17024 | From: halfway between Seduction and Peril | Registered: Sep 2005  |  IP: Logged
Bullfrog.

Prophetic Amphibian
# 11014

Yep...

Let's beat up the poor RooK

Sure. After you go first! Yeah, go ahead...take the pitchfork...No, don't give it to me! I said you go first. What are you, chicken???

--------------------

Gwai
Shipmate
# 11076

- Posted      Profile for Gwai   Email Gwai   Send new private message       Edit/delete post   Reply with quote 
A Fat Southern Fundi Tomb

Here lies Billy Graham

--------------------
A master of men was the Goodly Fere,
A mate of the wind and sea.
If they think they ha’ slain our Goodly Fere
They are fools eternally.

Posts: 11914 | From: Chicago | Registered: Feb 2006  |  IP: Logged
Zappa
Ship's Wake
# 8433

- Posted      Profile for Zappa   Email Zappa   Send new private message       Edit/delete post   Reply with quote 
quote:
Originally posted by Autenrieth Road:
Check under the madteacosy.

[Killing me] [Killing me] [Killing me]

(dunno why ... it just appealed [Yipee] )

--------------------
shameless self promotion - because I think it's worth it
and mayhap this too: http://broken-moments.blogspot.co.nz/

Posts: 18917 | From: "Central" is all they call it | Registered: Sep 2004  |  IP: Logged
Uncle Pete

Loyaute me lie
# 10422

- Posted      Profile for Uncle Pete     Send new private message       Edit/delete post   Reply with quote 
Not quite a FLP

but a thread title that always makes me chuckle [Hot and Hormonal]

Pânts in Poole

--------------------
Even more so than I was before

Posts: 20466 | From: No longer where I was | Registered: Sep 2005  |  IP: Logged
mousethief

Ship's Thieving Rodent
# 953

- Posted      Profile for mousethief     Send new private message       Edit/delete post   Reply with quote 
Monarchy: What's the littlelady?

I think "princess" is the word they use.

--------------------
This is the last sig I'll ever write for you...

Posts: 63536 | From: Washington | Registered: Jul 2001  |  IP: Logged
Lyda*Rose

Ship's broken porthole
# 4544

- Posted      Profile for Lyda*Rose   Email Lyda*Rose   Send new private message       Edit/delete post   Reply with quote 
Let's beat up the poor...Littlelady

[Mad] You heartless b*st*rds!

--------------------
"Dear God, whose name I do not know - thank you for my life. I forgot how BIG... thank you. Thank you for my life." ~from Joe Vs the Volcano

Posts: 21377 | From: CA | Registered: May 2003  |  IP: Logged
Janine

The Endless Simmer
# 3337

- Posted      Profile for Janine   Email Janine   Send new private message       Edit/delete post   Reply with quote 
Beat me to it.

Narsty narsty Hell-ites.

--------------------
I'm a Fundagelical Evangimentalist. What are you?
Take Me Home * My Heart * An hour with Rich Mullins *

Posts: 13788 | From: Below the Bible Belt | Registered: Sep 2002  |  IP: Logged
Zappa
Ship's Wake
# 8433

- Posted      Profile for Zappa   Email Zappa   Send new private message       Edit/delete post   Reply with quote 
UK : 1984 - watch Littlelady
[Waterworks] Why should the Brits have all the fun [Waterworks] (albeit in the past tense)

[ 17. February 2007, 23:44: Message edited by: Zappa ]

--------------------
shameless self promotion - because I think it's worth it
and mayhap this too: http://broken-moments.blogspot.co.nz/

Posts: 18917 | From: "Central" is all they call it | Registered: Sep 2004  |  IP: Logged
gizzie

Ship's interpreter
# 11715

- Posted      Profile for gizzie   Email gizzie   Send new private message       Edit/delete post   Reply with quote 
the gender of the Holy Metapelagian

has been a subject of intense debate for centuries, but is shortly to be revealed ...or not.

Posts: 381 | From: UK | Registered: Aug 2006  |  IP: Logged
Eutychus
From the edge
# 3081

- Posted      Profile for Eutychus   Author's homepage     Send new private message       Edit/delete post   Reply with quote 
the gender of the Holy Melon is, however, a much more recent controversy.

[ 19. February 2007, 11:06: Message edited by: Eutychus ]

--------------------
Let's remember that we are to build the Kingdom of God, not drive people away - pastor Frank Pomeroy

Posts: 17944 | From: 528491 | Registered: Jul 2002  |  IP: Logged
gizzie

Ship's interpreter
# 11715

- Posted      Profile for gizzie   Email gizzie   Send new private message       Edit/delete post   Reply with quote 
The gender of the Holy mudfrog

the mind boggles. Perhaps we ought to know.

Keren-Happuch

Ship's Eyeshadow
# 9818

- Posted      Profile for Keren-Happuch   Author's homepage   Email Keren-Happuch   Send new private message       Edit/delete post   Reply with quote 
Biblical terms for Doublethink - I'm sure there are plenty!

--------------------
Travesty, treachery, betrayal!
EXCESS - The Art of Treason
Nea Fox

Posts: 2407 | From: A Fine City | Registered: Jul 2005  |  IP: Logged
HenryT

Canadian Anglican
# 3722

What version is your piglet ?

Tamworth, I think.

--------------------

Bullfrog.

Prophetic Amphibian
# 11014

Lent: Still a Stupid Golden Key

If Lent is the key, then what is the door?

--------------------

mousethief

Ship's Thieving Rodent
# 953

- Posted      Profile for mousethief     Send new private message       Edit/delete post   Reply with quote 
Lent: still a stupid Mousethief

Would somebody return the stupid Mousethief? Other people may want to check him out. Seems unlikely, but....

--------------------

Worm in the Grass
Shipmate
# 10999

- Posted      Profile for Worm in the Grass   Email Worm in the Grass   Send new private message       Edit/delete post   Reply with quote 
Anglicans set to Pope IngoB

No, No, No! He's severely lacking in shades of gray!

--------------------
Christian satire attracts people who are serious about religion. It's a method of coping with the difference between what religion ought to be about and what it is. (Jengie Jon)

Posts: 273 | From: somewhere near Canberra | Registered: Feb 2006  |  IP: Logged
The Great Gumby

Ship's Brain Surgeon
# 10989

- Posted      Profile for The Great Gumby   Author's homepage   Email The Great Gumby   Send new private message       Edit/delete post   Reply with quote 
Adopting a Chinese ... mountainsnowtiger

Sounds good, but I'd prefer a panda.

--------------------
The first principle is that you must not fool yourself, and you are the easiest person to fool. - Richard Feynman

A letter to my son about death

Posts: 5382 | From: Home for shot clergy spouses | Registered: Feb 2006  |  IP: Logged
Zoey

Broken idealist
# 11152

- Posted      Profile for Zoey   Email Zoey   Send new private message       Edit/delete post   Reply with quote 
Hey - you beat me to it - *pouts* [Razz]

--------------------
Pay no mind, I'm doing fine, I'm breathing on my own.

Posts: 3095 | From: the penultimate stop? | Registered: Mar 2006  |  IP: Logged
Autenrieth Road

Shipmate
# 10509

Modern language; traditional Hooker's Trick

u wnt 2 fck 4 $?

--------------------
Truth

comet

Snowball in Hell
# 10353

Are Sydney Anglicans Evangeline

[Smile]

--------------------

HenryT

Canadian Anglican
# 3722

Are Sydney Anglicans altarbird ?

Not by what I've heard.

--------------------

alienfromzog

Ship's Alien
# 5327

- Posted      Profile for alienfromzog   Email alienfromzog   Send new private message       Edit/delete post   Reply with quote 
The gender of the Holy Teufelchen

Well, does anybody know? We can't keep saying "He/She/It" Not only is it annoying it's also disrespectful to someone who is Holy...

AFZ

--------------------
Everyone is entitled to his own opinion, but not his own facts.
[Sen. D.P.Moynihan]

An Alien's View of Earth - my blog (or vanity exercise...)

Posts: 2150 | From: Zog, obviously! Straight past Alpha Centauri, 2nd planet on the left... | Registered: Dec 2003  |  IP: Logged
Stevie Boy Wonder
Shipmate
# 11869

- Posted      Profile for Stevie Boy Wonder   Author's homepage   Email Stevie Boy Wonder   Send new private message       Edit/delete post   Reply with quote 
Ashes (Birdseed)

...as opposed to burial (wormfood).

--------------------
Jesus saves. But in the current economic climate, His pension probably won't be enough for eternity...

Also by the same author

Posts: 1599 | From: Wherever I lay my hat, that's my home | Registered: Sep 2006  |  IP: Logged
Earwig

Pincered Beastie
# 12057

- Posted      Profile for Earwig   Author's homepage   Email Earwig   Send new private message       Edit/delete post   Reply with quote 
My 7yo daughter wants luvanddaisies

Who doesn't?

Posts: 3120 | From: Yorkshire | Registered: Nov 2006  |  IP: Logged
gizzie

Ship's interpreter
# 11715

Return of the Fitness comet

whooosh she´s back again, three million miles before breakfast!

Bullfrog.

Prophetic Amphibian
# 11014

What is a Christian? Boviwanjoshobi

Dear God,

Say it ain't so! [Eek!]

Your servant,

Me

--------------------

Spiffy
Ship's WonderSheep
# 5267

- Posted      Profile for Spiffy   Author's homepage   Email Spiffy   Send new private message       Edit/delete post   Reply with quote 
Are Sydney Anglicans (Pure As The Yellow Driven Snow)

Heeeeeeee.

--------------------
Looking for a simple solution to all life's problems? We are proud to present obstinate denial. Accept no substitute. Accept nothing.
--Night Vale Radio Twitter Account

Posts: 10281 | From: Beervana | Registered: Dec 2003  |  IP: Logged
wesleyswig
Shipmate
# 5436

- Posted      Profile for wesleyswig   Author's homepage   Email wesleyswig   Send new private message       Edit/delete post   Reply with quote 
Hymns You Don't Sing (Seasick)

Will your anchor hold....?

--------------------
"I am still a Methodist, You can never get it's special glow out of your blood" Ellen Wilkinson
Read my ramblings

Posts: 878 | From: Chained to my desk.... | Registered: Jan 2004  |  IP: Logged
fisher
Shipmate
# 9080

- Posted      Profile for fisher     Send new private message       Edit/delete post   Reply with quote 
The Papal Tiara is... Spiffy da Wondersheep

[Yipee] An enduring image.

--------------------
"Down, down, presumptuous human reason!" But somehow they found out I was not a real bishop at all G. K. Chesterton

Posts: 1327 | From: London | Registered: Feb 2005  |  IP: Logged
Bullfrog.

Prophetic Amphibian
# 11014

Go Home, Yankee Cod

We don't want any of your smelly fish!

--------------------

Wesley J

Silly Shipmate
# 6075

- Posted      Profile for Wesley J   Email Wesley J   Send new private message       Edit/delete post   Reply with quote 
My 7yo daughter wants... Love the You you hide

I'm not surprised she's found it. They're very curious when they're seven.

--------------------
Be it as it may: Wesley J will stay. --- Euthanasia, that sounds good. An alpine neutral neighbourhood. Then back to Britain, all dressed in wood. Things were gonna get worse. (John Cooper Clarke)

Posts: 7354 | From: The Isles of Silly | Registered: May 2004  |  IP: Logged
mousethief

Ship's Thieving Rodent
# 953

Biblical terms for Janine

I will not say it. I will not say it.

--------------------

Bullfrog.

Prophetic Amphibian
# 11014

The Origins of Religion...humblebum

So true, so true...

--------------------

Pages in this thread: 1  2  3  ...  15  16  17  18  19  20  21  ...  156  157  158 

Post new thread  Post a reply Close thread   Feature thread   Move thread   Delete thread Next oldest thread   Next newest thread
 - Printer-friendly view
Go to:

Contact us | Ship of Fools | Privacy statement

© Ship of Fools 2016