homepage
  roll on christmas  
click here to find out more about ship of fools click here to sign up for the ship of fools newsletter click here to support ship of fools
community the mystery worshipper gadgets for god caption competition foolishness features ship stuff
discussion boards live chat cafe avatars frequently-asked questions the ten commandments gallery private boards register for the boards

Ship of Fools

Post new thread  Post a reply
My profile login | | Directory | Search | FAQs | Board home
   - Printer-friendly view Next oldest thread   Next newest thread
» Ship of Fools   » Special interest discussion   » The Circus   » Grandson of FLP (Famous Last Posts!) (Page 3)

- Email this page to a friend or enemy.  
Pages in this thread: 1  2  3  4  5  6  ...  156  157  158 

Source: (consider it) Thread: Grandson of FLP (Famous Last Posts!)
KenWritez
Shipmate
# 3238

- Posted      Profile for KenWritez   Email KenWritez   Send new private message       Edit/delete post   Reply with quote 
Is their a basis for... (Catrine)

Only if you assume conditions allowing for the existence of Catrine can exist.

Posts: 11102 | From: Left coast of Wonderland, by the rabbit hole | Registered: Aug 2002  |  IP: Logged
Birdseye

I can see my house from here!
# 5280

- Posted      Profile for Birdseye   Author's homepage   Email Birdseye   Send new private message       Edit/delete post   Reply with quote 
Helping a toddler to Moo...

Is assistance necessary ?-in my experience the little tykes are already pretty good at farmyard noises.

--------------------
Life is what happens whilst you're busy making other plans.
a birdseye view

Posts: 1615 | From: West Yorkshire | Registered: Dec 2003  |  IP: Logged
Horatio Harumph
Shipmate
# 10855

- Posted      Profile for Horatio Harumph     Send new private message       Edit/delete post   Reply with quote 
I smack and I'm ... Karl: Liberal Backslider

just made me smile. cant think of some quip to go along ...

--------------------
www.helenblogs.com
@helen_a13

Chocolate is proof that God wants us to be happy.

dolphy

Lady of Perpetual Responsiblity
# 862

- Posted      Profile for dolphy   Email dolphy   Send new private message       Edit/delete post   Reply with quote 
Fucking Americans and...Amy the Undecided.

She still yearning after the Canadians?

--------------------
Looking forward to my rock moving closer again.

Posts: 15134 | From: my camper van | Registered: Jul 2001  |  IP: Logged
HenryT

Canadian Anglican
# 3722

- Posted      Profile for HenryT   Author's homepage   Email HenryT   Send new private message       Edit/delete post   Reply with quote 
Guidebooks for Servers...... (leo)

I need the gemini version, please.

--------------------
"Perhaps an invincible attachment to the dearest rights of man may, in these refined, enlightened days, be deemed old-fashioned" P. Henry, 1788

Posts: 7231 | From: Ottawa, Ontario, Canada | Registered: Dec 2002  |  IP: Logged
Matrix
Shipmate
# 3452

- Posted      Profile for Matrix     Send new private message       Edit/delete post   Reply with quote 
I smack and I'm ...
Pants

As i was saying...

M

--------------------
Maybe that's all a family really is; a group of people who miss the same imaginary place. - Garden State

Posts: 3847 | From: The courts of the King | Registered: Oct 2002  |  IP: Logged
Goodric

Shipmate
# 8001

- Posted      Profile for Goodric   Author's homepage     Send new private message       Edit/delete post   Reply with quote 
Fucking Americans and Matins

One can war the other can bore...

--------------------
Happy Christmas Everyone You can find me here

Gone to a better place.

Posts: 7160 | From: You all know anyway | Registered: Jul 2004  |  IP: Logged
dolphy

Lady of Perpetual Responsiblity
# 862

- Posted      Profile for dolphy   Email dolphy   Send new private message       Edit/delete post   Reply with quote 
Today I consign to...Ariel

Never, I'm not giving up Persil [Razz]

--------------------
Looking forward to my rock moving closer again.

Posts: 15134 | From: my camper van | Registered: Jul 2001  |  IP: Logged
Trudy Scrumptious

BBE Shieldmaiden
# 5647

- Posted      Profile for Trudy Scrumptious   Author's homepage   Email Trudy Scrumptious   Send new private message       Edit/delete post   Reply with quote 
I smack and I'm hatless

Just haven't got a thing going for you, have you?

--------------------
Books and things.

I lied. There are no things. Just books.

Posts: 7428 | From: Closer to Paris than I am to Vancouver | Registered: Mar 2004  |  IP: Logged
Doublethink.
Ship's Foolwise Unperson
# 1984

- Posted      Profile for Doublethink.   Author's homepage     Send new private message       Edit/delete post   Reply with quote 
Fucking Americans and A Feminine Force

Two male rednecks in American threesome suprised by female ejaculation ..

[ 24. September 2006, 17:01: Message edited by: Doublethink ]

--------------------
All political thinking for years past has been vitiated in the same way. People can foresee the future only when it coincides with their own wishes, and the most grossly obvious facts can be ignored when they are unwelcome. George Orwell

Posts: 19219 | From: Erehwon | Registered: Aug 2005  |  IP: Logged
Kelly Alves

Bunny with an axe
# 2522

- Posted      Profile for Kelly Alves   Email Kelly Alves   Send new private message       Edit/delete post   Reply with quote 
[Killing me]

Brava, Doublethink. I gave up trying to come up with a good one for that.

--------------------
I cannot expect people to believe “
Jesus loves me, this I know” of they don’t believe “Kelly loves me, this I know.”
Kelly Alves, somewhere around 2003.

Posts: 35076 | From: Pura Californiana | Registered: Mar 2002  |  IP: Logged
Knopwood
Shipmate
# 11596

- Posted      Profile for Knopwood   Email Knopwood   Send new private message       Edit/delete post   Reply with quote 
How would you like liturgyqueen

He's full of stamina [Biased] and is not a bad cook. [Devil]

[ 24. September 2006, 19:46: Message edited by: liturgyqueen ]

Posts: 6806 | From: Tio'tia:ke | Registered: Jun 2006  |  IP: Logged
Kelly Alves

Bunny with an axe
# 2522

- Posted      Profile for Kelly Alves   Email Kelly Alves   Send new private message       Edit/delete post   Reply with quote 
Penis for dinner? (Brains)

Already an argument. Let's just compromise and have the macaroni and cheese.

--------------------
I cannot expect people to believe “
Jesus loves me, this I know” of they don’t believe “Kelly loves me, this I know.”
Kelly Alves, somewhere around 2003.

Posts: 35076 | From: Pura Californiana | Registered: Mar 2002  |  IP: Logged
Lyda*Rose

Ship's broken porthole
# 4544

- Posted      Profile for Lyda*Rose   Email Lyda*Rose   Send new private message       Edit/delete post   Reply with quote 
How would you like...Papio

Over easy, please. [Biased]

--------------------
"Dear God, whose name I do not know - thank you for my life. I forgot how BIG... thank you. Thank you for my life." ~from Joe Vs the Volcano

Posts: 21377 | From: CA | Registered: May 2003  |  IP: Logged
Cusanus

Ship's Schoolmaster
# 692

- Posted      Profile for Cusanus         Edit/delete post   Reply with quote 
Popular election of...Cusanus.
Well of course, I wouldn't push myself forward for office, but if the people, in their wisdom, insist...

Schools as prescribing eyeliner.
Gosh. We ban it around here.

--------------------
"You are qualified," sa fotherington-tomas, "becos you can frankly never pass an exam and have 0 branes. Obviously you will be a skoolmaster - there is no other choice."

Posts: 3120 | From: The Peninsula | Registered: Jul 2001  |  IP: Logged
Wet Kipper
Circus Runaway
# 1654

- Posted      Profile for Wet Kipper   Email Wet Kipper   Send new private message       Edit/delete post   Reply with quote 
Top Gear Presenter....Papa Smurf

oooh - I wish

--------------------
- insert randomly chosen, potentially Deep and Meaningful™ song lyrics here -

Posts: 9841 | From: further up the Hill | Registered: Nov 2001  |  IP: Logged
Teufelchen
Shipmate
# 10158

- Posted      Profile for Teufelchen   Email Teufelchen   Send new private message       Edit/delete post   Reply with quote 
The Mystery of the Old Hundredth

In which Sherlock Holmes delves into the world of metrical psalms.

T.

--------------------
Little devil

Posts: 3894 | From: London area | Registered: Aug 2005  |  IP: Logged
Zorro
Shipmate
# 9156

- Posted      Profile for Zorro   Author's homepage   Email Zorro   Send new private message       Edit/delete post   Reply with quote 
Firearms...Moo

Holy crap, is this the sort of jumped up megaweapons gansters are using nowadays?! Mooing guns [Eek!]

[ 25. September 2006, 13:02: Message edited by: Zorro ]

--------------------
It is so hard to believe, because it is so hard to obey. Soren Kierkegaard
Well, churches really should be like sluts; take everyone no matter who they are or whether they can pay. Spiffy da wondersheep

Posts: 2568 | From: Baja California (actually the UK but that's where my fans know me from) | Registered: Mar 2005  |  IP: Logged
HenryT

Canadian Anglican
# 3722

- Posted      Profile for HenryT   Author's homepage   Email HenryT   Send new private message       Edit/delete post   Reply with quote 
school as prescribing Zorro

Hmmmm....

Swordsmanship
Advanced Secret Identity
Horsemanship
Acting
Passion for Justice

You could build a pretty good program out of that...

--------------------
"Perhaps an invincible attachment to the dearest rights of man may, in these refined, enlightened days, be deemed old-fashioned" P. Henry, 1788

Posts: 7231 | From: Ottawa, Ontario, Canada | Registered: Dec 2002  |  IP: Logged
knowfeellove
Shipmate
# 11298

- Posted      Profile for knowfeellove   Email knowfeellove   Send new private message       Edit/delete post   Reply with quote 
'Isn't the doctrine...Moo'

Holy cow!

Posts: 59 | From: Centre of the Universe (well, England) | Registered: Apr 2006  |  IP: Logged
KenWritez
Shipmate
# 3238

- Posted      Profile for KenWritez   Email KenWritez   Send new private message       Edit/delete post   Reply with quote 
Penis for dinner? (Kelly Alves)

[Eek!] I thought you were vegetarian?! [Disappointed]

--------------------
"The truth is you're the weak. And I'm the tyranny of evil men. But I'm tryin', Ringo. I'm tryin' real hard to be a shepherd." --Quentin Tarantino, Pulp Fiction

My blog: http://oxygenofgrace.blogspot.com

Posts: 11102 | From: Left coast of Wonderland, by the rabbit hole | Registered: Aug 2002  |  IP: Logged
Tom Day
Ship's revolutionary
# 3630

- Posted      Profile for Tom Day   Author's homepage   Email Tom Day   Send new private message       Edit/delete post   Reply with quote 
How would you like St Bertolin...?

Now that's a leading question.

Tom

[ 25. September 2006, 19:39: Message edited by: Tom Day ]

--------------------
My allotment blog

Posts: 6473 | From: My Sofa | Registered: Dec 2002  |  IP: Logged
Wesley J

Silly Shipmate
# 6075

- Posted      Profile for Wesley J   Email Wesley J   Send new private message       Edit/delete post   Reply with quote 
Eagle Swings -- hot... Erin

Yo! Swing it, eagle! The Gator rocks. [Cool]

--------------------
Be it as it may: Wesley J will stay. --- Euthanasia, that sounds good. An alpine neutral neighbourhood. Then back to Britain, all dressed in wood. Things were gonna get worse. (John Cooper Clarke)

Posts: 7354 | From: The Isles of Silly | Registered: May 2004  |  IP: Logged
Knopwood
Shipmate
# 11596

- Posted      Profile for Knopwood   Email Knopwood   Send new private message       Edit/delete post   Reply with quote 
quote:
Originally posted by knowfeellove:
'Isn't the doctrine...Moo'

Holy cow!

Fiddlesticks and heresy! The Council of Trent clearly defined Oink as the only acceptable option.
Wesley J

Silly Shipmate
# 6075

- Posted      Profile for Wesley J   Email Wesley J   Send new private message       Edit/delete post   Reply with quote 
Alphabet's back! Come,... Legodude_uk

and be our guest
as playfulness shall never rest.
From A to Z and Z to A
with Lego bricks we long to play! [Big Grin]

--------------------
Be it as it may: Wesley J will stay. --- Euthanasia, that sounds good. An alpine neutral neighbourhood. Then back to Britain, all dressed in wood. Things were gonna get worse. (John Cooper Clarke)

Posts: 7354 | From: The Isles of Silly | Registered: May 2004  |  IP: Logged
the giant cheeseburger
Shipmate
# 10942

- Posted      Profile for the giant cheeseburger     Send new private message       Edit/delete post   Reply with quote 
There is an absolutely awesome thread for FLPs in Eccles at the moment!

Worshippers lured by the giant cheeseburger
Oh yes indeed!

--------------------
If I give a homeopathy advocate a really huge punch in the face, can the injury be cured by giving them another really small punch in the face?

Posts: 4834 | From: Adelaide, South Australia. | Registered: Jan 2006  |  IP: Logged
Knopwood
Shipmate
# 11596

Intercommunion on the liturgyqueen

[Eek!] Well, really! We're Liturgy Queens, not common whores!

Sioni Sais
Shipmate
# 5713

- Posted      Profile for Sioni Sais   Email Sioni Sais   Send new private message       Edit/delete post   Reply with quote 
Fucking Americans and ... ken

Wot? No barbie?

--------------------
"He isn't Doctor Who, he's The Doctor"

(Paul Sinha, BBC)

Posts: 24276 | From: Newport, Wales | Registered: Apr 2004  |  IP: Logged
Gwai
Shipmate
# 11076

- Posted      Profile for Gwai   Email Gwai   Send new private message       Edit/delete post   Reply with quote 
Calling Erin II ... Amazing Grace

Trying to convert Erin might be dangerous and telling her whether or not she's a Christian sounds even more dangerous. I think I'll pass.

--------------------
A master of men was the Goodly Fere,
A mate of the wind and sea.
If they think they ha’ slain our Goodly Fere
They are fools eternally.

Posts: 11914 | From: Chicago | Registered: Feb 2006  |  IP: Logged
Patdys
Iron Wannabe
RooK-Annoyer
# 9397

- Posted      Profile for Patdys     Send new private message       Edit/delete post   Reply with quote 
calling Erin II (Pure as the Driven Yellow Snow) [Paranoid]

--------------------
Marathon run. Next Dream. Australian this time.

Knopwood
Shipmate
# 11596

Young Children and The Silent Acolyte

Well, in the current climate, at least leave the door open.

Zappa
Ship's Wake
# 8433

- Posted      Profile for Zappa   Email Zappa   Send new private message       Edit/delete post   Reply with quote 
Too old to be a serious ... Littlelady ... and in my case there are a few other issues™ as well

--------------------
shameless self promotion - because I think it's worth it
and mayhap this too: http://broken-moments.blogspot.co.nz/

Posts: 18917 | From: "Central" is all they call it | Registered: Sep 2004  |  IP: Logged
HenryT

Canadian Anglican
# 3722

The New, Improved, Karl: Liberal Backslider

Now with lower friction, and Kung-Fu Grip™

--------------------

Stevie Boy Wonder
Shipmate
# 11869

- Posted      Profile for Stevie Boy Wonder   Author's homepage   Email Stevie Boy Wonder   Send new private message       Edit/delete post   Reply with quote 
Things you never want... Schroedinger's Cat.

Especially if he's going to crap in the garden.

--------------------
Jesus saves. But in the current economic climate, His pension probably won't be enough for eternity...

Also by the same author

Posts: 1599 | From: Wherever I lay my hat, that's my home | Registered: Sep 2006  |  IP: Logged
Stevie Boy Wonder
Shipmate
# 11869

- Posted      Profile for Stevie Boy Wonder   Author's homepage   Email Stevie Boy Wonder   Send new private message       Edit/delete post   Reply with quote 
Things you never want... Stevie Boy Wonder.

Story of my life... [Waterworks]

--------------------
Jesus saves. But in the current economic climate, His pension probably won't be enough for eternity...

Also by the same author

Posts: 1599 | From: Wherever I lay my hat, that's my home | Registered: Sep 2006  |  IP: Logged
Auntie Doris

Screen Goddess
# 9433

- Posted      Profile for Auntie Doris   Author's homepage   Email Auntie Doris   Send new private message       Edit/delete post   Reply with quote 
quote:
Originally posted by Stevie Boy Wonder:
Things you never want... Stevie Boy Wonder.

Story of my life... [Waterworks]

Poor Stevie.

Poor, poor Stevie. [Biased]

Auntie Doris x

--------------------
"And you don't get to pronounce that I am not a Christian. Nope. Not in your remit nor power." - iGeek in response to a gay-hater :)

The life and times of a Guernsey cow

Posts: 6019 | From: The Rock at the Centre of the Universe | Registered: May 2005  |  IP: Logged
auntie di

Ship's Magic Pudding
# 11521

- Posted      Profile for auntie di   Email auntie di   Send new private message       Edit/delete post   Reply with quote 
calling Erin II... crackers and goat cheese

I wouldn't dare

--------------------
auntie di

Posts: 586 | From: Staffordshire | Registered: Jun 2006  |  IP: Logged
Papio

Ship's baboon
# 4201

- Posted      Profile for Papio   Email Papio   Send new private message       Edit/delete post   Reply with quote 
The Secrets of the...m-t tomb

--------------------
Infinite Penguins.
My "Readit, Swapit" page
My "LibraryThing" page

Posts: 12176 | From: a zoo in England. | Registered: Mar 2003  |  IP: Logged
Stevie Boy Wonder
Shipmate
# 11869

Hot Christian... Cod

There should be a really obvious gag to go with this, but I can't find it this late at night. Anyone?

--------------------

Also by the same author

Auntie Doris

Screen Goddess
# 9433

- Posted      Profile for Auntie Doris   Author's homepage   Email Auntie Doris   Send new private message       Edit/delete post   Reply with quote 
quote:
Originally posted by Stevie Boy Wonder:
Hot Christian... Cod

There should be a really obvious gag to go with this, but I can't find it this late at night. Anyone?

No jokes about gagging. Nope - none whatsoever.

Auntie Doris x

--------------------
"And you don't get to pronounce that I am not a Christian. Nope. Not in your remit nor power." - iGeek in response to a gay-hater :)

The life and times of a Guernsey cow

Posts: 6019 | From: The Rock at the Centre of the Universe | Registered: May 2005  |  IP: Logged
HenryT

Canadian Anglican
# 3722

Books any self-respecting Divine Outlaw Dwarf

The Shorter Catechism, perhaps?

--------------------

Talmudnik
Shipmate
# 9339

- Posted      Profile for Talmudnik   Email Talmudnik   Send new private message       Edit/delete post   Reply with quote 
Oh, Canada, Ship's Cat

I thought that it was "our home and native land" - damn separatists here, keeping us in the dark when they change the national anthem...

--------------------
The longest journey you'll ever take is from this world to the next. Make sure you are prepared. R' Yaakov Culi, MeAm Lo'ez

Posts: 576 | From: Montreal | Registered: Apr 2005  |  IP: Logged
Gwai
Shipmate
# 11076

- Posted      Profile for Gwai   Email Gwai   Send new private message       Edit/delete post   Reply with quote 
quote:
Originally posted by Talmudnik:
Oh, Canada, Ship's Cat

I thought that it was "our home and native land" - damn separatists here, keeping us in the dark when they change the national anthem...

Nah, I was just calling the ship's cat in to get his dinner and that's his name.

--------------------
A master of men was the Goodly Fere,
A mate of the wind and sea.
If they think they ha’ slain our Goodly Fere
They are fools eternally.

Posts: 11914 | From: Chicago | Registered: Feb 2006  |  IP: Logged
Lynn MagdalenCollege
Shipmate
# 10651

- Posted      Profile for Lynn MagdalenCollege   Author's homepage   Email Lynn MagdalenCollege   Send new private message       Edit/delete post   Reply with quote 
Today I consign to Kelly Alves... girl's got all the luck!

--------------------
Erin & Friend; Been there, done that; Ruth musical

Posts: 6263 | From: California | Registered: Nov 2005  |  IP: Logged
Patdys
Iron Wannabe
RooK-Annoyer
# 9397

- Posted      Profile for Patdys     Send new private message       Edit/delete post   Reply with quote 
Author of Evil Pure as the Driven Yellow Snow
No surprises there then.

--------------------
Marathon run. Next Dream. Australian this time.

KenWritez
Shipmate
# 3238

PYAD, that's cool enough to be your sig, neh? [Biased]

The Calvinist God....what... (Mousethief)

I've often thought the Calvinist God resembled Mousethief.

--------------------
"The truth is you're the weak. And I'm the tyranny of evil men. But I'm tryin', Ringo. I'm tryin' real hard to be a shepherd." --Quentin Tarantino, Pulp Fiction

My blog: http://oxygenofgrace.blogspot.com

HenryT

Canadian Anglican
# 3722

What must we do to Leprechaun

Just catching him's supposed to be enough.

--------------------

Eutychus
From the edge
# 3081

- Posted      Profile for Eutychus   Author's homepage     Send new private message       Edit/delete post   Reply with quote 
Hah curses you beat me to it.

--------------------
Let's remember that we are to build the Kingdom of God, not drive people away - pastor Frank Pomeroy

Posts: 17944 | From: 528491 | Registered: Jul 2002  |  IP: Logged
Stevie Boy Wonder
Shipmate
# 11869

Small Groups in Liturgical ship's cat

They'll have to be bloody small to fit in there.

--------------------

Also by the same author

HenryT

Canadian Anglican
# 3722

What must we do to sharkshooter

Report him to the Department of Fisheries and Oceans, of course.

(As far as I know, DFO is still DFO, good sense having prevented it from changing to the generic X Canada nomenclenture - consider the acronym.)

--------------------

Pages in this thread: 1  2  3  4  5  6  ...  156  157  158 

Post new thread  Post a reply Close thread   Feature thread   Move thread   Delete thread Next oldest thread   Next newest thread
 - Printer-friendly view
Go to:

Contact us | Ship of Fools | Privacy statement

© Ship of Fools 2016