homepage
  roll on christmas  
click here to find out more about ship of fools click here to sign up for the ship of fools newsletter click here to support ship of fools
community the mystery worshipper gadgets for god caption competition foolishness features ship stuff
discussion boards live chat cafe avatars frequently-asked questions the ten commandments gallery private boards register for the boards

Ship of Fools

Post new thread  Post a reply
My profile login | | Directory | Search | FAQs | Board home
   - Printer-friendly view Next oldest thread   Next newest thread
» Ship of Fools   » Special interest discussion   » The Circus   » Grandson of FLP (Famous Last Posts!) (Page 57)

- Email this page to a friend or enemy.  
Pages in this thread: 1  2  3  ...  54  55  56  57  58  59  60  ...  156  157  158 

Source: (consider it) Thread: Grandson of FLP (Famous Last Posts!)
the pilgrim
Ship's Brownist
# 13263

- Posted      Profile for the pilgrim   Author's homepage   Email the pilgrim   Send new private message       Edit/delete post   Reply with quote 
Horrible liturgical young fogey

Pretty well describes me in my first couple of years of ministry!

--------------------
Life is good in the palm of God's hand.

Posts: 841 | From: the palm of the mitten | Registered: Dec 2007  |  IP: Logged
Trudy Scrumptious

BBE Shieldmaiden
# 5647

- Posted      Profile for Trudy Scrumptious   Author's homepage   Email Trudy Scrumptious   Send new private message       Edit/delete post   Reply with quote 
Prince Caspian and Horseman Bree

The film-makers really took liberties with the story this time...

--------------------
Books and things.

I lied. There are no things. Just books.

Posts: 7428 | From: Closer to Paris than I am to Vancouver | Registered: Mar 2004  |  IP: Logged
PrettyFly

Ship's sunbather
# 13157

- Posted      Profile for PrettyFly   Author's homepage   Email PrettyFly   Send new private message       Edit/delete post   Reply with quote 
Prince Caspian and Horseman Bree

Umm - two different books I think

eta - dammit, Trudy just beat me to it! [Razz]

[ 22. May 2008, 21:33: Message edited by: PrettyFly ]

--------------------
Screw today. I'm going for ice cream.

Posts: 1797 | From: Where the sun keeps shining and where the weather suits my clothes | Registered: Nov 2007  |  IP: Logged
Welease Woderwick

Sister Incubus Nightmare
# 10424

- Posted      Profile for Welease Woderwick   Email Welease Woderwick   Send new private message       Edit/delete post   Reply with quote 
ship of fools love Mamacita

I can find no fault with that statement.

--------------------
I give thanks for unknown blessings already on their way.
Fancy a break in South India?
Accessible Homestay Guesthouse in Central Kerala, contact me for details

What part of Matt. 7:1 don't you understand?

Posts: 48139 | From: 1st on the right, straight on 'til morning | Registered: Sep 2005  |  IP: Logged
the pilgrim
Ship's Brownist
# 13263

- Posted      Profile for the pilgrim   Author's homepage   Email the pilgrim   Send new private message       Edit/delete post   Reply with quote 
Your Corpus Christi Max will require and extra large monstrance to display to the faithful!

--------------------

Wesley J

Silly Shipmate
# 6075

- Posted      Profile for Wesley J   Email Wesley J   Send new private message       Edit/delete post   Reply with quote 
I hope I'm not being... Alan Cresswell!

I much prefer being Wesley J!

--------------------
Be it as it may: Wesley J will stay. --- Euthanasia, that sounds good. An alpine neutral neighbourhood. Then back to Britain, all dressed in wood. Things were gonna get worse. (John Cooper Clarke)

Posts: 7354 | From: The Isles of Silly | Registered: May 2004  |  IP: Logged
mousethief

Ship's Thieving Rodent
# 953

- Posted      Profile for mousethief     Send new private message       Edit/delete post   Reply with quote 
The God of rape, murder, Dafyd

The trifecta of evil? [Eek!]

--------------------
This is the last sig I'll ever write for you...

Posts: 63536 | From: Washington | Registered: Jul 2001  |  IP: Logged
Wesley J

Silly Shipmate
# 6075

- Posted      Profile for Wesley J   Email Wesley J   Send new private message       Edit/delete post   Reply with quote 
Inscrutable to a non-native... GoodCatholicLad

Even among Catholics there are secrets. There goes the universal church. [Ultra confused]

--------------------
Be it as it may: Wesley J will stay. --- Euthanasia, that sounds good. An alpine neutral neighbourhood. Then back to Britain, all dressed in wood. Things were gonna get worse. (John Cooper Clarke)

amber.
Ship's Aspiedestra
# 11142

- Posted      Profile for amber.   Email amber.   Send new private message       Edit/delete post   Reply with quote 
Leave other religions Custard

If we must... [Disappointed] but in that case can we still nick their sponge pudding?

Posts: 5102 | From: Central South of England | Registered: Mar 2006  |  IP: Logged
Wesley J

Silly Shipmate
# 6075

Your Corpus Christi... Manipled Mutineer

Aaaaargggh, shiver my cross!

--------------------

the parsley sage
Shipmate
# 12821

- Posted      Profile for the parsley sage     Send new private message       Edit/delete post   Reply with quote 
What they never told Timothy the Obscure

Is it because they were all so polite?

--------------------
Boys in books are better

Posts: 934 | From: in a race against thyme | Registered: Jul 2007  |  IP: Logged
balaam

Making an ass of myself
# 4543

- Posted      Profile for balaam   Author's homepage   Email balaam   Send new private message       Edit/delete post   Reply with quote 
Woohoo, FLP on four boards, Heaven through to AS.

What they never told leo - Don't take the role in Titanic.

You worship a Cyprian

Thanking the theiving Organ Builder

Oh, Say can you see Kelly Alves - Not from here.

--------------------
Last ever sig ...

blog

Posts: 9049 | From: Hen Ogledd | Registered: May 2003  |  IP: Logged
mousethief

Ship's Thieving Rodent
# 953

- Posted      Profile for mousethief     Send new private message       Edit/delete post   Reply with quote 
Thanking the thieving mousethief

The pleasure is entirely mine. <to self> Now what was the speed dial number for my fence? </to self>

--------------------

mousethief

Ship's Thieving Rodent
# 953

I am the crematorium gay organ grinder

Boy, when they said this crematorium had all the modern conveniences, they weren't kidding!

--------------------

churchgeek

Have candles, will pray
# 5557

- Posted      Profile for churchgeek   Author's homepage   Email churchgeek   Send new private message       Edit/delete post   Reply with quote 
Thanking the thieving mousethief

Thank you thank you thank you!!! The cat just wasn't catching the little critters, and even if she would, I'd rather she eat proper cat food. Oh, it's so nice to not hear the scampering of little feet in the walls at night! Thank you, mouethief!

Now, do you have a relative, or a friend, or business partner, that swipes arachnids?

[I don't care that mt beat me to this... [Big Grin] ]

--------------------
I reserve the right to change my mind.

My article on the Virgin of Vladimir

Posts: 7773 | From: Detroit | Registered: Feb 2004  |  IP: Logged
mousethief

Ship's Thieving Rodent
# 953

Your Corpus Christi Thurible

Actually, it's from Galveston.

--------------------

the parsley sage
Shipmate
# 12821

- Posted      Profile for the parsley sage     Send new private message       Edit/delete post   Reply with quote 
How did we become so amber?

That's what happens when you don't follow the directions on the box....

--------------------
Boys in books are better

Posts: 934 | From: in a race against thyme | Registered: Jul 2007  |  IP: Logged
Sioni Sais
Shipmate
# 5713

- Posted      Profile for Sioni Sais   Email Sioni Sais   Send new private message       Edit/delete post   Reply with quote 
Monkey's brain controls Marvin the Martian

We did wonder! [Biased]

--------------------
"He isn't Doctor Who, he's The Doctor"

(Paul Sinha, BBC)

Posts: 24276 | From: Newport, Wales | Registered: Apr 2004  |  IP: Logged
infinite_monkey
Shipmate
# 11333

- Posted      Profile for infinite_monkey   Email infinite_monkey   Send new private message       Edit/delete post   Reply with quote 
My school administration Lamb Chopped

Oh, how deeply do I wish it.

--------------------
His light was lifted just above the Law,
And now we have to live with what we did with what we saw.

--Dar Williams, And a God Descended
Obligatory Blog Flog: www.otherteacher.wordpress.com

Posts: 1423 | From: left coast united states | Registered: Apr 2006  |  IP: Logged
Eutychus
From the edge
# 3081

- Posted      Profile for Eutychus   Author's homepage     Send new private message       Edit/delete post   Reply with quote 
Support systems for Doublethink

Brought to you by the Ministry of Truth.

--------------------
Let's remember that we are to build the Kingdom of God, not drive people away - pastor Frank Pomeroy

Posts: 17944 | From: 528491 | Registered: Jul 2002  |  IP: Logged
Wesley J

Silly Shipmate
# 6075

Bishop Irish's doubtful... Foaming Draught

He oughta stick to whiskey. Or G&T.

--------------------

Jahlove
Tied to the mast
# 10290

- Posted      Profile for Jahlove   Email Jahlove   Send new private message       Edit/delete post   Reply with quote 
   Liturgical tat blunders... CuppaT

There's very little* that can't be sorted out over a nice pot.

*and if it can't, well, afaic, it's the End of Civilization.

--------------------
“Sing like no one's listening, love like you've never been hurt, dance like nobody's watching, and live like its heaven on earth.” - Mark Twain

Posts: 6477 | From: Alice's Restaurant (UK Franchise) | Registered: Sep 2005  |  IP: Logged
HenryT

Canadian Anglican
# 3722

- Posted      Profile for HenryT   Author's homepage   Email HenryT   Send new private message       Edit/delete post   Reply with quote 
Ads that wouldn't tempt Schroedinger's cat

There's some uncertainty about that :-)

--------------------
"Perhaps an invincible attachment to the dearest rights of man may, in these refined, enlightened days, be deemed old-fashioned" P. Henry, 1788

Posts: 7231 | From: Ottawa, Ontario, Canada | Registered: Dec 2002  |  IP: Logged
Rossweisse

High Church Valkyrie
# 2349

- Posted      Profile for Rossweisse     Send new private message       Edit/delete post   Reply with quote 
Ads that wouldn't tempt... Piglet

"Ham Special! Pork loins! Butterfly pork chops!"

Ross

--------------------
I'm not dead yet.

Posts: 15117 | From: Valhalla | Registered: Feb 2002  |  IP: Logged
Ariel
Shipmate
# 58

- Posted      Profile for Ariel   Author's homepage     Send new private message       Edit/delete post   Reply with quote 
Vocations, for those religious kittens.
Kelly Alves

Bunny with an axe
# 2522

- Posted      Profile for Kelly Alves   Email Kelly Alves   Send new private message       Edit/delete post   Reply with quote 
What is your favorite Patdys?

The pissy one.

[Two face]

--------------------
I cannot expect people to believe “
Jesus loves me, this I know” of they don’t believe “Kelly loves me, this I know.”
Kelly Alves, somewhere around 2003.

Posts: 35076 | From: Pura Californiana | Registered: Mar 2002  |  IP: Logged
Eutychus
From the edge
# 3081

- Posted      Profile for Eutychus   Author's homepage     Send new private message       Edit/delete post   Reply with quote 
Walking around the moonlit door

This is either some way of staying in Narnia rather than go through the Gateway To Our Lands&trade or a good way to bang your head on a wall.

--------------------
Let's remember that we are to build the Kingdom of God, not drive people away - pastor Frank Pomeroy

Posts: 17944 | From: 528491 | Registered: Jul 2002  |  IP: Logged
Wesley J

Silly Shipmate
# 6075

Do you have a cross... Hooker's Trick

If they start BDSM on you without you paying extra, you'll know.

--------------------

Rossweisse

High Church Valkyrie
# 2349

- Posted      Profile for Rossweisse     Send new private message       Edit/delete post   Reply with quote 
Do you have a cross... Choirboy

No, but my junior viola-player can be majorly crabby.

Ross

--------------------
I'm not dead yet.

Posts: 15117 | From: Valhalla | Registered: Feb 2002  |  IP: Logged
Esmeralda

Ship's token UK Mennonite
# 582

- Posted      Profile for Esmeralda   Email Esmeralda   Send new private message       Edit/delete post   Reply with quote 
Schools today: Good Curiosity Killed

Alas, it's all too true - nothing destroys curiosity like the wrong kind of education.

--------------------
I can take the despair. It's the hope I can't stand.

http://reversedstandard.wordpress.com/

Posts: 17415 | From: A small island nobody pays any attention to | Registered: Jun 2001  |  IP: Logged
Smudgie

Ship's Barnacle
# 2716

- Posted      Profile for Smudgie   Email Smudgie   Send new private message       Edit/delete post   Reply with quote 
Walking Around the... Autenrieth Road

Walking it's fine, it's pronouncing it that's difficult...

--------------------
Miss you, Erin.

Posts: 14382 | From: Under the duvet | Registered: Apr 2002  |  IP: Logged
Jahlove
Tied to the mast
# 10290

- Posted      Profile for Jahlove   Email Jahlove   Send new private message       Edit/delete post   Reply with quote 
What's that you say, Liverpool fan

"Ohhhhhhhh Campione" I believe

--------------------
“Sing like no one's listening, love like you've never been hurt, dance like nobody's watching, and live like its heaven on earth.” - Mark Twain

Posts: 6477 | From: Alice's Restaurant (UK Franchise) | Registered: Sep 2005  |  IP: Logged
Esmeralda

# 582

- Posted      Profile for Esmeralda   Email Esmeralda   Send new private message       Edit/delete post   Reply with quote 
What a gift:

I would walk 500 miles To The Pain

And I would walk 500 miles away from it. Guess that's why I'm not on the BDSM board.

--------------------

Posts: 17415 | From: A small island nobody pays any attention to | Registered: Jun 2001  |  IP: Logged
Keren-Happuch

Ship's Eyeshadow
# 9818

- Posted      Profile for Keren-Happuch   Author's homepage   Email Keren-Happuch   Send new private message       Edit/delete post   Reply with quote 
Applause during the Hooker's trick ...

--------------------
Travesty, treachery, betrayal!
EXCESS - The Art of Treason
Nea Fox

Posts: 2407 | From: A Fine City | Registered: Jul 2005  |  IP: Logged
mousethief

Ship's Thieving Rodent
# 953

Do you have a cross leo

No, but I've got a disgruntled gemini.

--------------------

the pilgrim
Ship's Brownist
# 13263

Counting every congregant poncho

Something for the ushers to do on a rainy Sunday morning.

--------------------

Jahlove
Tied to the mast
# 10290

We MUST help these John Donne

The Metaphysical Poets' Benevolent Society now accepts Paypal, Visa, Mastercard, Bankers' Drafts, Letters of Credit, and, in the last resort, cash/postal orders.

--------------------

comet

Snowball in Hell
# 10353

- Posted      Profile for comet   Author's homepage   Email comet   Send new private message       Edit/delete post   Reply with quote 
Denver Beams Rays At Spiffy

tinfoil hat alert!

--------------------
Evil Dragon Lady, Breaker of Men's Constitutions

"It's hard to be religious when certain people are never incinerated by bolts of lightning.” -Calvin

Posts: 17024 | From: halfway between Seduction and Peril | Registered: Sep 2005  |  IP: Logged
the pilgrim
Ship's Brownist
# 13263

They don't teach Hart

True enough. That can only come from deep within.

--------------------

Welease Woderwick

Sister Incubus Nightmare
# 10424

- Posted      Profile for Welease Woderwick   Email Welease Woderwick   Send new private message       Edit/delete post   Reply with quote 
What they never told Chorister

Extra rehearsals scheduled but she wasn't invited?

--------------------
I give thanks for unknown blessings already on their way.
Fancy a break in South India?
Accessible Homestay Guesthouse in Central Kerala, contact me for details

What part of Matt. 7:1 don't you understand?

Posts: 48139 | From: 1st on the right, straight on 'til morning | Registered: Sep 2005  |  IP: Logged
Esmeralda

# 582

Furry baby advice (Lamb Chopped)

How to circumcise your sheep?

--------------------

Lamb Chopped
Ship's kebab
# 5528

- Posted      Profile for Lamb Chopped   Email Lamb Chopped   Send new private message       Edit/delete post   Reply with quote 
OW ow ow ow ow ouch.

--------------------
Er, this is what I've been up to (book).
Oh, that you would rend the heavens and come down!

Posts: 20059 | From: off in left field somewhere | Registered: Feb 2004  |  IP: Logged
mousethief

Ship's Thieving Rodent
# 953

Is it time again for Twilight

Yeah pretty much every evening about this time. I'm surprised you hadn't noticed the pattern.

--------------------

PrettyFly

Ship's sunbather
# 13157

- Posted      Profile for PrettyFly   Author's homepage   Email PrettyFly   Send new private message       Edit/delete post   Reply with quote 
How do I edit or delete angel wrestler

That's none of your business. Go away.

[Big Grin]

--------------------
Screw today. I'm going for ice cream.

Posts: 1797 | From: Where the sun keeps shining and where the weather suits my clothes | Registered: Nov 2007  |  IP: Logged
Kelly Alves

Bunny with an axe
# 2522

- Posted      Profile for Kelly Alves   Email Kelly Alves   Send new private message       Edit/delete post   Reply with quote 
[Overused] [Big Grin]

--------------------
I cannot expect people to believe “
Jesus loves me, this I know” of they don’t believe “Kelly loves me, this I know.”
Kelly Alves, somewhere around 2003.

Posts: 35076 | From: Pura Californiana | Registered: Mar 2002  |  IP: Logged
Wesley J

Silly Shipmate
# 6075

Using Side-by-Side... Autenrieth Road

That'd be a dual carriageway then, whatever central reservations you may have.

--------------------

Esmeralda

# 582

Personal spiritual Dave Marshall

Where can I get one? (and will it fit on the dashboard of my car? [Biased] )

--------------------

mousethief

Ship's Thieving Rodent
# 953

quote:
Originally posted by Esmeralda:
Personal spiritual Dave Marshall

Where can I get one? (and will it fit on the dashboard of my car? [Biased] )

Even if the weather's harsh ah'll
Always have my David Marshall
Sittin' on the dashboard of my car

--------------------

the parsley sage
Shipmate
# 12821

They don't teach you beachpsalms

Hey, at my school they didn't even teach us the normal psalms! I had to read them for myself!

--------------------
Boys in books are better

mousethief

Ship's Thieving Rodent
# 953

Mixing religion and Matt Black

Only with full protective gear. And then with great caution.

--------------------

Pages in this thread: 1  2  3  ...  54  55  56  57  58  59  60  ...  156  157  158 

Post new thread  Post a reply Close thread   Feature thread   Move thread   Delete thread Next oldest thread   Next newest thread
 - Printer-friendly view
Go to:

Contact us | Ship of Fools | Privacy statement

© Ship of Fools 2016