homepage
  roll on christmas  
click here to find out more about ship of fools click here to sign up for the ship of fools newsletter click here to support ship of fools
community the mystery worshipper gadgets for god caption competition foolishness features ship stuff
discussion boards live chat cafe avatars frequently-asked questions the ten commandments gallery private boards register for the boards

Ship of Fools

Post new thread  Post a reply
My profile login | | Directory | Search | FAQs | Board home
   - Printer-friendly view Next oldest thread   Next newest thread
» Ship of Fools   » Special interest discussion   » The Circus   » Grandson of FLP (Famous Last Posts!) (Page 6)

- Email this page to a friend or enemy.  
Pages in this thread: 1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  ...  156  157  158 

Source: (consider it) Thread: Grandson of FLP (Famous Last Posts!)
Knopwood
Shipmate
# 11596

- Posted      Profile for Knopwood   Email Knopwood   Send new private message       Edit/delete post   Reply with quote 
A good test-case for mudfrog

...whose legality has not yet been established. (Presumably one must prove substantial similarity with Common Worship).

Posts: 6806 | From: Tio'tia:ke | Registered: Jun 2006  |  IP: Logged
Stevie Boy Wonder
Shipmate
# 11869

- Posted      Profile for Stevie Boy Wonder   Author's homepage   Email Stevie Boy Wonder   Send new private message       Edit/delete post   Reply with quote 
What is the most boring... Jolly Jape

Well, the old "bucket of water over the door" has been done to death...

--------------------
Jesus saves. But in the current economic climate, His pension probably won't be enough for eternity...

Also by the same author

Posts: 1599 | From: Wherever I lay my hat, that's my home | Registered: Sep 2006  |  IP: Logged
duchess

Ship's Blue Blooded Lady
# 2764

- Posted      Profile for duchess   Email duchess   Send new private message       Edit/delete post   Reply with quote 
Confidentiality, trust,...(duchess)

[Angel] [Angel]

--------------------
♬♭ We're setting sail to the place on the map from which nobody has ever returned ♫♪♮
Ship of Fools-World Party

Posts: 11197 | From: Do you know the way? | Registered: May 2002  |  IP: Logged
Knopwood
Shipmate
# 11596

- Posted      Profile for Knopwood   Email Knopwood   Send new private message       Edit/delete post   Reply with quote 
The latest brouhaha from GoodCatholicLad

Oh, no, what's he on about now? [Roll Eyes]

comet

Snowball in Hell
# 10353

- Posted      Profile for comet   Author's homepage   Email comet   Send new private message       Edit/delete post   Reply with quote 
quote:
Originally posted by Henry Troup:
quote:
Originally posted by KenWritez:

What to do with a dead... (Henry Troup)

6. Insert meerschaum pipe between jaws

I object! I'm a life-long non-smoker. I insist on a large coffee mug instead.
but the steel rod up your ass isn't a problem, eh? [Eek!]

and:
quote:
Originally posted by Left at the Altar:
Priestly genitalia ... John Holding

[Killing me]

--------------------
Evil Dragon Lady, Breaker of Men's Constitutions

"It's hard to be religious when certain people are never incinerated by bolts of lightning.” -Calvin

Posts: 17024 | From: halfway between Seduction and Peril | Registered: Sep 2005  |  IP: Logged
Knopwood
Shipmate
# 11596

Dumping on GCL...

What is the most boring GoodCatholicLad

Well, I was certainly in the running in middle school. God, I was insufferable. Daily Communicant and everything.

Knopwood
Shipmate
# 11596

Has anyone seen the GoodCatholicLad

He's really making this far too easy.

Barnabas62
Shipmate
# 9110

- Posted      Profile for Barnabas62   Email Barnabas62   Send new private message       Edit/delete post   Reply with quote 
Where is the body of mr cheesy

Cosmogate takes a macabre turn ..

--------------------
Who is it that you seek? How then shall we live? How shall we sing the Lord's song in a strange land?

Posts: 21397 | From: Norfolk UK | Registered: Feb 2005  |  IP: Logged
comet

Snowball in Hell
# 10353

- Posted      Profile for comet   Author's homepage   Email comet   Send new private message       Edit/delete post   Reply with quote 
that thread is just TOO good!

Where is the body of mudfrog

awright, who lost the frog?

--------------------

"It's hard to be religious when certain people are never incinerated by bolts of lightning.” -Calvin

Posts: 17024 | From: halfway between Seduction and Peril | Registered: Sep 2005  |  IP: Logged
duchess

Ship's Blue Blooded Lady
# 2764

- Posted      Profile for duchess   Email duchess   Send new private message       Edit/delete post   Reply with quote 
arrest me... (mr cheesy)
If it's a crime for luving you-whoo-whoo!

--------------------
♬♭ We're setting sail to the place on the map from which nobody has ever returned ♫♪♮

Smudgie

Ship's Barnacle
# 2716

- Posted      Profile for Smudgie   Email Smudgie   Send new private message       Edit/delete post   Reply with quote 
Where is the body of... stowaway?

Well, it was in the lifeboat until we gave them a burial at sea [Snigger]

--------------------
Miss you, Erin.

Posts: 14382 | From: Under the duvet | Registered: Apr 2002  |  IP: Logged
Stevie Boy Wonder
Shipmate
# 11869

- Posted      Profile for Stevie Boy Wonder   Author's homepage   Email Stevie Boy Wonder   Send new private message       Edit/delete post   Reply with quote 
What is the most boring... duchess

Sarah Ferguson?

--------------------
Jesus saves. But in the current economic climate, His pension probably won't be enough for eternity...

Also by the same author

Posts: 1599 | From: Wherever I lay my hat, that's my home | Registered: Sep 2006  |  IP: Logged
Knopwood
Shipmate
# 11596

Calling Pyx_e dorothea

We're not at Staggers for God's sake!

mousethief

Ship's Thieving Rodent
# 953

- Posted      Profile for mousethief     Send new private message       Edit/delete post   Reply with quote 
quote:
Originally posted by Stevie Boy Wonder:

Sarah Ferguson?

Heck, you've heard of her, she can't be that boring. I'll be there are dozens of duchesses so dull you don't even know they exist.

--------------------
This is the last sig I'll ever write for you...

Posts: 63536 | From: Washington | Registered: Jul 2001  |  IP: Logged
dolphy

Lady of Perpetual Responsiblity
# 862

- Posted      Profile for dolphy   Email dolphy   Send new private message       Edit/delete post   Reply with quote 
I expose a Pantomime...Nightlamp

The theatre has a great deal to answer for this time of year.
Unless there are going to be more power cuts.

[ 14. October 2006, 15:40: Message edited by: dolphy ]

--------------------
Looking forward to my rock moving closer again.

Posts: 15134 | From: my camper van | Registered: Jul 2001  |  IP: Logged
snowgoose

Silly goose
# 4394

- Posted      Profile for snowgoose   Email snowgoose   Send new private message       Edit/delete post   Reply with quote 
Tridentine Latin Mass...Smoke and mirrors

Now, now, let's not have any sectarian insults.

[forgot to use boldface]

[ 14. October 2006, 16:15: Message edited by: snowgoose ]

--------------------
Lord, what can the harvest hope for, if not for the care of the Reaper Man? --Terry Pratchett

Save a Siamese!

Posts: 3868 | From: Tidewater Virginia | Registered: Apr 2003  |  IP: Logged
basso

Ship’s Crypt Keeper
# 4228

- Posted      Profile for basso   Email basso   Send new private message       Edit/delete post   Reply with quote 
quote:
Originally posted by Mousethief:
quote:

Sarah Ferguson?

Heck, you've heard of her, she can't be that boring. I'll be there are dozens of duchesses so dull you don't even know they exist.
Maybe even some so dull that they don't know they exist...
Posts: 4358 | From: Bay Area, Calif | Registered: Mar 2003  |  IP: Logged
Trudy Scrumptious

BBE Shieldmaiden
# 5647

- Posted      Profile for Trudy Scrumptious   Author's homepage   Email Trudy Scrumptious   Send new private message       Edit/delete post   Reply with quote 
quote:
Originally posted by basso:
quote:
quote:

Sarah Ferguson?

I was coming here to FLP that same line and say that whoever it was, it couldn't possibly be Fergie!

--------------------
Books and things.

I lied. There are no things. Just books.

Posts: 7428 | From: Closer to Paris than I am to Vancouver | Registered: Mar 2004  |  IP: Logged
Wesley J

Silly Shipmate
# 6075

- Posted      Profile for Wesley J   Email Wesley J   Send new private message       Edit/delete post   Reply with quote 
Forward in Faith fight... the coiled spring

And the battle rages on. [Big Grin]

--------------------
Be it as it may: Wesley J will stay. --- Euthanasia, that sounds good. An alpine neutral neighbourhood. Then back to Britain, all dressed in wood. Things were gonna get worse. (John Cooper Clarke)

Posts: 7354 | From: The Isles of Silly | Registered: May 2004  |  IP: Logged
Kelly Alves

Bunny with an axe
# 2522

- Posted      Profile for Kelly Alves   Email Kelly Alves   Send new private message       Edit/delete post   Reply with quote 
A good test-case for (Old Grey Whistler)

Bridge over the River Quai?

--------------------
I cannot expect people to believe “
Jesus loves me, this I know” of they don’t believe “Kelly loves me, this I know.”
Kelly Alves, somewhere around 2003.

Posts: 35076 | From: Pura Californiana | Registered: Mar 2002  |  IP: Logged
Zappa
Ship's Wake
# 8433

- Posted      Profile for Zappa   Email Zappa   Send new private message       Edit/delete post   Reply with quote 
For People Who Make ... Pure Sunshine

Awwwwww. [Axe murder] That gets me right there. [Axe murder]

--------------------
shameless self promotion - because I think it's worth it
and mayhap this too: http://broken-moments.blogspot.co.nz/

Posts: 18917 | From: "Central" is all they call it | Registered: Sep 2004  |  IP: Logged
Rosa Gallica officinalis
Shipmate
# 3886

- Posted      Profile for Rosa Gallica officinalis   Email Rosa Gallica officinalis   Send new private message       Edit/delete post   Reply with quote 
Fight the good alienfromzog

That's the trouble with mankind. We fight all aliens without waiting to find out if they're good first.

--------------------
Come for tea, come for tea, my people.

Posts: 874 | From: The Hemlock Hideout | Registered: Jan 2003  |  IP: Logged
Rosa Gallica officinalis
Shipmate
# 3886

- Posted      Profile for Rosa Gallica officinalis   Email Rosa Gallica officinalis   Send new private message       Edit/delete post   Reply with quote 
BA bans the cross dinghy sailor

Couldn't they have just made him wait in the queue until he calmed down.

--------------------
Come for tea, come for tea, my people.

Posts: 874 | From: The Hemlock Hideout | Registered: Jan 2003  |  IP: Logged
Knopwood
Shipmate
# 11596

Ezekiel's vision of Freddy

As I looked, a stormy wind came out of the north: a great cloud with brightness around it and fire flashing forth continually, and in the middle of the fire, something like gleaming amber. In the middle of it was something like a living Swedenborgian. This was its appearance: it was of human form...

Papio

Ship's baboon
# 4201

- Posted      Profile for Papio   Email Papio   Send new private message       Edit/delete post   Reply with quote 
Racist, Fascist, Crusading Gwai

I think that is absolute hogwash. She has always seemed quite moderate to me.

--------------------
Infinite Penguins.
My "Readit, Swapit" page
My "LibraryThing" page

Posts: 12176 | From: a zoo in England. | Registered: Mar 2003  |  IP: Logged
Paul W.

Shipmate
# 1450

- Posted      Profile for Paul W.   Author's homepage   Email Paul W.   Send new private message       Edit/delete post   Reply with quote 
Change to 10Cs - please Moo

Thou shalt moo. Thou shalt not baa.

Paul W

--------------------
"It's just a ride" - Bill Hicks

Blog
Flickr

Posts: 2835 | From: Leeds, UK | Registered: Oct 2001  |  IP: Logged
duchess

Ship's Blue Blooded Lady
# 2764

quote:
Originally posted by TrudyTrudy (I say unto you):
quote:
Originally posted by basso:
quote:
quote:

Sarah Ferguson?

I was coming here to FLP that same line and say that whoever it was, it couldn't possibly be Fergie!
Um, keyword here...toes.

--------------------

Stevie Boy Wonder
Shipmate
# 11869

Of course, there probably are other duchesses more boring than Sarah Ferguson, but they're so boring I haven't heard of them. Which makes it quite hard to do a joke about them... [Roll Eyes]

--------------------

Also by the same author

Keren-Happuch

Ship's Eyeshadow
# 9818

- Posted      Profile for Keren-Happuch   Author's homepage   Email Keren-Happuch   Send new private message       Edit/delete post   Reply with quote 
Consumer reports on Amazing Grace

How amazing is it really? We mark grace out of 10...

--------------------
Travesty, treachery, betrayal!
EXCESS - The Art of Treason
Nea Fox

Posts: 2407 | From: A Fine City | Registered: Jul 2005  |  IP: Logged
Bullfrog.

Prophetic Amphibian
# 11014

- Posted      Profile for Bullfrog.   Email Bullfrog.   Send new private message       Edit/delete post   Reply with quote 
Racist, Fascist, Crusading Amazing Grace

How sweet the sound...

--------------------
Some say that man is the root of all evil
Others say God's a drunkard for pain
Me, I believe that the Garden of Eden
Was burned to make way for a train. --Josh Ritter, Harrisburg

Posts: 7522 | From: Chicago | Registered: Feb 2006  |  IP: Logged
Choirboy
Shipmate
# 9659

- Posted      Profile for Choirboy   Email Choirboy   Send new private message       Edit/delete post   Reply with quote 
Mass Intentions Made...Choirboy

That, and clothes, make the man.

Posts: 2994 | From: Minneapolis, Minnesota USA | Registered: Jun 2005  |  IP: Logged
mousethief

Ship's Thieving Rodent
# 953

- Posted      Profile for mousethief     Send new private message       Edit/delete post   Reply with quote 
quote:
Of course, there probably are other duchesses more boring than Sarah Ferguson, but they're so boring I haven't heard of them. Which makes it quite hard to do a joke about them... [Roll Eyes]

There's a lesson here....

--------------------

HenryT

Canadian Anglican
# 3722

- Posted      Profile for HenryT   Author's homepage   Email HenryT   Send new private message       Edit/delete post   Reply with quote 
Forward in Faith fight Divine Outlaw Dwarf

film at eleven!

--------------------
"Perhaps an invincible attachment to the dearest rights of man may, in these refined, enlightened days, be deemed old-fashioned" P. Henry, 1788

Posts: 7231 | From: Ottawa, Ontario, Canada | Registered: Dec 2002  |  IP: Logged
madteawoman
Shipmate
# 11174

- Posted      Profile for madteawoman     Send new private message       Edit/delete post   Reply with quote 
What is an inclusive Jolly Jape?

Goodness, does everything have to be PC today?

--------------------
Listen carefully to my words, and let this be your consolation.
Bear with me, and I will speak; then after I have spoken, mock on.

Posts: 1446 | From: by the fireside | Registered: Mar 2006  |  IP: Logged
mousethief

Ship's Thieving Rodent
# 953

So Europe doesn't want Honest Ron Bacardi

Those short-sighted fools! They don't know what they're missing!

--------------------

Sioni Sais
Shipmate
# 5713

- Posted      Profile for Sioni Sais   Email Sioni Sais   Send new private message       Edit/delete post   Reply with quote 
Tag Everyone (Henry Troup)

If everyone is tagged "Henry Troup" how are we going to know which Henry Troup is the real Henry Troup? C'mon riverfalls, answer me that.

--------------------
"He isn't Doctor Who, he's The Doctor"

(Paul Sinha, BBC)

Posts: 24276 | From: Newport, Wales | Registered: Apr 2004  |  IP: Logged
HenryT

Canadian Anglican
# 3722

- Posted      Profile for HenryT   Author's homepage   Email HenryT   Send new private message       Edit/delete post   Reply with quote 
Christian Nudists of St. Punk the Pious

A monastic order of an unprecendented kind...

--------------------
"Perhaps an invincible attachment to the dearest rights of man may, in these refined, enlightened days, be deemed old-fashioned" P. Henry, 1788

Posts: 7231 | From: Ottawa, Ontario, Canada | Registered: Dec 2002  |  IP: Logged
Talmudnik
Shipmate
# 9339

- Posted      Profile for Talmudnik   Email Talmudnik   Send new private message       Edit/delete post   Reply with quote 
Mary's Son Lietuvos Sv. Kazimieras

Jesus was Lithuanian, sainted, and had a Polish royal name???

--------------------
The longest journey you'll ever take is from this world to the next. Make sure you are prepared. R' Yaakov Culi, MeAm Lo'ez

Posts: 576 | From: Montreal | Registered: Apr 2005  |  IP: Logged
Knopwood
Shipmate
# 11596

God makes them believe Nigel M

He has removed the veil from their hearts...

Ultracrepidarian
Shipmate
# 9679

- Posted      Profile for Ultracrepidarian   Email Ultracrepidarian   Send new private message       Edit/delete post   Reply with quote 
Songs that describe... Psalm61

I would have thought that Psalm 61 describes Psalm 61 pretty well. [Confused]

[ 19. October 2006, 22:26: Message edited by: Ultracrepidarian ]

Posts: 1897 | From: Cattle crossing | Registered: Jul 2005  |  IP: Logged
Stevie Boy Wonder
Shipmate
# 11869

Buddies (Moo)

What strange friendships we have...

--------------------

Also by the same author

Bullfrog.

Prophetic Amphibian
# 11014

- Posted      Profile for Bullfrog.   Email Bullfrog.   Send new private message       Edit/delete post   Reply with quote 
The Libertarian Wing of Mad Geo

How doth a bird fly with one wing?

--------------------
Some say that man is the root of all evil
Others say God's a drunkard for pain
Me, I believe that the Garden of Eden
Was burned to make way for a train. --Josh Ritter, Harrisburg

Posts: 7522 | From: Chicago | Registered: Feb 2006  |  IP: Logged
comet

Snowball in Hell
# 10353

Eagle Swings -- hot... Estragon

sounds like a mildly misspelled perimenopausal raptor.

--------------------

Schroedinger's cat

Ship's cool cat
# 64

- Posted      Profile for Schroedinger's cat   Author's homepage     Send new private message       Edit/delete post   Reply with quote 
Beauty (Zorro)

I've never met him, but I'm sure he is!

--------------------
Blog
Music for your enjoyment
Lord may all my hard times be healing times
take out this broken heart and renew my mind.

Posts: 18859 | From: At the bottom of a deep dark well. | Registered: May 2001  |  IP: Logged
HenryT

Canadian Anglican
# 3722

What is the most boring aumbry ?

A plain pine box, and empty to boot.

--------------------

Flausa

Mad Woman
# 3466

- Posted      Profile for Flausa     Send new private message       Edit/delete post   Reply with quote 
Christian Nudists of ... Flausa

Yup, that's entirely accurate according to the original thread title.

Posts: 4610 | From: bonny Scotland | Registered: Oct 2002  |  IP: Logged
Talmudnik
Shipmate
# 9339

- Posted      Profile for Talmudnik   Email Talmudnik   Send new private message       Edit/delete post   Reply with quote 
Jack Straw. Why, oh, Gwai?

Since she's in Chicago, why are you bothering her? Unless... Gwai, are you giving directives to the UK gov't???

Talmudnik

--------------------
The longest journey you'll ever take is from this world to the next. Make sure you are prepared. R' Yaakov Culi, MeAm Lo'ez

Posts: 576 | From: Montreal | Registered: Apr 2005  |  IP: Logged
Gwai
Shipmate
# 11076

- Posted      Profile for Gwai   Email Gwai   Send new private message       Edit/delete post   Reply with quote 
quote:
Originally posted by Talmudnik:
Jack Straw. Why, oh, Gwai?

Since she's in Chicago, why are you bothering her? Unless... Gwai, are you giving directives to the UK gov't???

Talmudnik

Now if they'd just listen [Snigger]

--------------------
A master of men was the Goodly Fere,
A mate of the wind and sea.
If they think they ha’ slain our Goodly Fere
They are fools eternally.

Posts: 11914 | From: Chicago | Registered: Feb 2006  |  IP: Logged
Flausa

Mad Woman
# 3466

- Posted      Profile for Flausa     Send new private message       Edit/delete post   Reply with quote 
Anti-Protestant Faith ... Flausa

Heh. What would my old Reformed Baptist Church think of me now?

Posts: 4610 | From: bonny Scotland | Registered: Oct 2002  |  IP: Logged
Stevie Boy Wonder
Shipmate
# 11869

All Saints Welcome... Lyda*Rose

I'd heard the band were reforming, but I didn't realise they were getting new members in...

--------------------

Also by the same author

Pages in this thread: 1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  ...  156  157  158 

Post new thread  Post a reply Close thread   Feature thread   Move thread   Delete thread Next oldest thread   Next newest thread
 - Printer-friendly view
Go to:

Contact us | Ship of Fools | Privacy statement

© Ship of Fools 2016