homepage
  roll on christmas  
click here to find out more about ship of fools click here to sign up for the ship of fools newsletter click here to support ship of fools
community the mystery worshipper gadgets for god caption competition foolishness features ship stuff
discussion boards live chat cafe avatars frequently-asked questions the ten commandments gallery private boards register for the boards

Ship of Fools

Post new thread  Post a reply
My profile login | | Directory | Search | FAQs | Board home
   - Printer-friendly view Next oldest thread   Next newest thread
» Ship of Fools   » Special interest discussion   » The Circus   » Grandson of FLP (Famous Last Posts!) (Page 62)

- Email this page to a friend or enemy.  
Pages in this thread: 1  2  3  ...  59  60  61  62  63  64  65  ...  156  157  158 

Source: (consider it) Thread: Grandson of FLP (Famous Last Posts!)
Welease Woderwick

Sister Incubus Nightmare
# 10424

- Posted      Profile for Welease Woderwick   Email Welease Woderwick   Send new private message       Edit/delete post   Reply with quote 
Affirming Anglo Catholic Zar

...and there was silly me thinking a Zar would Russian Orthodox!

--------------------
I give thanks for unknown blessings already on their way.
Fancy a break in South India?
Accessible Homestay Guesthouse in Central Kerala, contact me for details

What part of Matt. 7:1 don't you understand?

Posts: 48139 | From: 1st on the right, straight on 'til morning | Registered: Sep 2005  |  IP: Logged
Eutychus
From the edge
# 3081

- Posted      Profile for Eutychus   Author's homepage     Send new private message       Edit/delete post   Reply with quote 
What to wear with a lily pad

I don't know, but I'd be inclined to grab whatever else was to hand as quickly as possible.

--------------------
Let's remember that we are to build the Kingdom of God, not drive people away - pastor Frank Pomeroy

Posts: 17944 | From: 528491 | Registered: Jul 2002  |  IP: Logged
mousethief

Ship's Thieving Rodent
# 953

- Posted      Profile for mousethief     Send new private message       Edit/delete post   Reply with quote 
How do you seek the Hedgerow Priest

Well not by sitting in the farmhouse, that's for sure.

--------------------
This is the last sig I'll ever write for you...

Posts: 63536 | From: Washington | Registered: Jul 2001  |  IP: Logged
Rossweisse

High Church Valkyrie
# 2349

- Posted      Profile for Rossweisse     Send new private message       Edit/delete post   Reply with quote 
How do you stop being... Anglican_Brat

I imagine you either convert to something else, or mature.

Ross

--------------------
I'm not dead yet.

Posts: 15117 | From: Valhalla | Registered: Feb 2002  |  IP: Logged
Esmeralda

Ship's token UK Mennonite
# 582

- Posted      Profile for Esmeralda   Email Esmeralda   Send new private message       Edit/delete post   Reply with quote 
What they never told Twilight
'The darkness is coming...'

The Apostolic way of interpreting §Andrew
Please tell, I've been trying to understand him for years.. [Biased]

--------------------
I can take the despair. It's the hope I can't stand.

http://reversedstandard.wordpress.com/

Posts: 17415 | From: A small island nobody pays any attention to | Registered: Jun 2001  |  IP: Logged
Worm in the Grass
Shipmate
# 10999

- Posted      Profile for Worm in the Grass   Email Worm in the Grass   Send new private message       Edit/delete post   Reply with quote 
How to explain PentEcclesiastic

I dunno. May be a five-way all round fiery spiritual experience in rainbow vestments!!

--------------------
Christian satire attracts people who are serious about religion. It's a method of coping with the difference between what religion ought to be about and what it is. (Jengie Jon)

Posts: 273 | From: somewhere near Canberra | Registered: Feb 2006  |  IP: Logged
El Greco
Shipmate
# 9313

- Posted      Profile for El Greco   Email El Greco   Send new private message       Edit/delete post   Reply with quote 
I Confess That I am Random Cathoholic

Your sins are forgiven. Go, and sin no more.

--------------------
Ξέρω εγώ κάτι που μπορούσε, Καίσαρ, να σας σώσει.

Rossweisse

High Church Valkyrie
# 2349

- Posted      Profile for Rossweisse     Send new private message       Edit/delete post   Reply with quote 
I can't believe they named... Mousethief

Let the one without an odd screen name cast the first stone...

(Don't look at me!)

Ross

--------------------
I'm not dead yet.

Welease Woderwick

Sister Incubus Nightmare
# 10424

- Posted      Profile for Welease Woderwick   Email Welease Woderwick   Send new private message       Edit/delete post   Reply with quote 
Anyone care to explain Lietuvos Sv. Kazimieras

Many have tried but some things defy explanation.

--------------------

Posts: 48139 | From: 1st on the right, straight on 'til morning | Registered: Sep 2005  |  IP: Logged
Wesley J

Silly Shipmate
# 6075

- Posted      Profile for Wesley J   Email Wesley J   Send new private message       Edit/delete post   Reply with quote 
What Would Jesus Tattoo? Wesley J

Thank you, Lord. [Paranoid]

At least it's not, 'who'? Or is that stigmata then?

--------------------
Be it as it may: Wesley J will stay. --- Euthanasia, that sounds good. An alpine neutral neighbourhood. Then back to Britain, all dressed in wood. Things were gonna get worse. (John Cooper Clarke)

Posts: 7354 | From: The Isles of Silly | Registered: May 2004  |  IP: Logged
Jahlove
Tied to the mast
# 10290

- Posted      Profile for Jahlove   Email Jahlove   Send new private message       Edit/delete post   Reply with quote 
Trisagion ... Trisagion

<adds *Trisagion* for propriety>

--------------------
“Sing like no one's listening, love like you've never been hurt, dance like nobody's watching, and live like its heaven on earth.” - Mark Twain

Posts: 6477 | From: Alice's Restaurant (UK Franchise) | Registered: Sep 2005  |  IP: Logged
Wesley J

Silly Shipmate
# 6075

- Posted      Profile for Wesley J   Email Wesley J   Send new private message       Edit/delete post   Reply with quote 
What to wear with a... Hedgerow Priest

Something in green would clearly be very befitting.

--------------------
Be it as it may: Wesley J will stay. --- Euthanasia, that sounds good. An alpine neutral neighbourhood. Then back to Britain, all dressed in wood. Things were gonna get worse. (John Cooper Clarke)

mousethief

Ship's Thieving Rodent
# 953

- Posted      Profile for mousethief     Send new private message       Edit/delete post   Reply with quote 
I can't believe they Moo

Well don't have a cow about it.

(We need more shipmates whose names are verbs!)

--------------------

Zappa
Ship's Wake
# 8433

- Posted      Profile for Zappa   Email Zappa   Send new private message       Edit/delete post   Reply with quote 
Jesus is my boyfriend, ten thousand difficulties I can think of some obvious ones.

--------------------
shameless self promotion - because I think it's worth it
and mayhap this too: http://broken-moments.blogspot.co.nz/

Posts: 18917 | From: "Central" is all they call it | Registered: Sep 2004  |  IP: Logged
Welease Woderwick

Sister Incubus Nightmare
# 10424

In Purgatory we have:

Proposed change to Gwai

but we like her like she is now!

Whilst in Ecclesiantics we have:

Modern churches post leo

why are we speculating when he is with us still?

--------------------

Esmeralda

Ship's token UK Mennonite
# 582

- Posted      Profile for Esmeralda   Email Esmeralda   Send new private message       Edit/delete post   Reply with quote 
Hideous and/or tasteless Lamb Chopped.

I'll have the fish then.

--------------------
I can take the despair. It's the hope I can't stand.

http://reversedstandard.wordpress.com/

Posts: 17415 | From: A small island nobody pays any attention to | Registered: Jun 2001  |  IP: Logged
Sandemaniac
Shipmate
# 12829

- Posted      Profile for Sandemaniac   Email Sandemaniac   Send new private message       Edit/delete post   Reply with quote 
No doubt set up by someone wanting to get in FLP... Pity about the lack of comma, but currently running in Purg: Witness My Rear End mousethief

AG

--------------------
"It becomes soon pleasantly apparent that change-ringing is by no means merely an excuse for beer" Charles Dickens gets it wrong, 1869

Posts: 3574 | From: The wardrobe of my soul | Registered: Jul 2007  |  IP: Logged
rugasaw
Shipmate
# 7315

- Posted      Profile for rugasaw   Email rugasaw   Send new private message       Edit/delete post   Reply with quote 
Hideous and/or tasteless... Piglet
You just need the right rub and a good smoker and that will correct that problem.

--------------------
Treat the earth well, It was not given to you by your parents. It was loaned to you by your children. -Unknown

Posts: 2716 | From: Houston | Registered: Jun 2004  |  IP: Logged
mousethief

Ship's Thieving Rodent
# 953

Stop taking the fucking RooK

I hate playing chess with you!

--------------------

Wesley J

Silly Shipmate
# 6075

Schools today: good... Smudgie

Yes, I think she's indeed doing a marvellous job! [Smile]

--------------------

PrettyFly

Ship's sunbather
# 13157

- Posted      Profile for PrettyFly   Author's homepage   Email PrettyFly   Send new private message       Edit/delete post   Reply with quote 
Don't call them obese pants

[Eek!]

--------------------
Screw today. I'm going for ice cream.

Posts: 1797 | From: Where the sun keeps shining and where the weather suits my clothes | Registered: Nov 2007  |  IP: Logged
rugasaw
Shipmate
# 7315

- Posted      Profile for rugasaw   Email rugasaw   Send new private message       Edit/delete post   Reply with quote 
What should be done ... rugasaw

About time some recognized my authority.

--------------------
Treat the earth well, It was not given to you by your parents. It was loaned to you by your children. -Unknown

Posts: 2716 | From: Houston | Registered: Jun 2004  |  IP: Logged
Rossweisse

High Church Valkyrie
# 2349

How do you organize... comet

I am so not even going to try!

Ross

--------------------
I'm not dead yet.

mousethief

Ship's Thieving Rodent
# 953

What to wear with a Rossweisse

Mormon underwear? [Two face]

--------------------

Lyda*Rose

Ship's broken porthole
# 4544

- Posted      Profile for Lyda*Rose   Email Lyda*Rose   Send new private message       Edit/delete post   Reply with quote 
In One Sentence Define...mousethief

An impossible task!

--------------------
"Dear God, whose name I do not know - thank you for my life. I forgot how BIG... thank you. Thank you for my life." ~from Joe Vs the Volcano

Posts: 21377 | From: CA | Registered: May 2003  |  IP: Logged
Wildfire
Shipmate
# 213

- Posted      Profile for Wildfire   Email Wildfire   Send new private message       Edit/delete post   Reply with quote 
In one sentence define .. Wildfire

But I guess that only amuses me!! [Big Grin] [Big Grin]

--------------------
One day I will decide what quote to put here.

Posts: 166 | From: A small island between the Pacific & the Tasman | Registered: May 2001  |  IP: Logged
Wesley J

Silly Shipmate
# 6075

Creative ideas for... ten thousand difficulties

Keep your suggestions coming! [Big Grin]

--------------------

Rossweisse

High Church Valkyrie
# 2349

The secret sign of... Jengie Jon

I've always wondered what that avatar might be!

Ross

--------------------
I'm not dead yet.

Lyda*Rose

Ship's broken porthole
# 4544

- Posted      Profile for Lyda*Rose   Email Lyda*Rose   Send new private message       Edit/delete post   Reply with quote 
Creative Ideas for ...Paddy O'Furniture

Oh, a nice micro-fiber over semi-firm foam would be lovely.

--------------------
"Dear God, whose name I do not know - thank you for my life. I forgot how BIG... thank you. Thank you for my life." ~from Joe Vs the Volcano

Posts: 21377 | From: CA | Registered: May 2003  |  IP: Logged
PrettyFly

Ship's sunbather
# 13157

- Posted      Profile for PrettyFly   Author's homepage   Email PrettyFly   Send new private message       Edit/delete post   Reply with quote 
Ananias and Sapphira Lamb Chopped

Well, that's one way of putting it.

--------------------

Posts: 1797 | From: Where the sun keeps shining and where the weather suits my clothes | Registered: Nov 2007  |  IP: Logged
Jahlove
Tied to the mast
# 10290

- Posted      Profile for Jahlove   Email Jahlove   Send new private message       Edit/delete post   Reply with quote 
Fire tunnel Waterchaser

$6.50 per hour. Own hose an advantage.

--------------------
“Sing like no one's listening, love like you've never been hurt, dance like nobody's watching, and live like its heaven on earth.” - Mark Twain

Posts: 6477 | From: Alice's Restaurant (UK Franchise) | Registered: Sep 2005  |  IP: Logged
Wesley J

Silly Shipmate
# 6075

Phelps-watch Petrified

A stone which, in that context, could be put to good use, methinks.

--------------------

Sioni Sais
Shipmate
# 5713

- Posted      Profile for Sioni Sais   Email Sioni Sais   Send new private message       Edit/delete post   Reply with quote 
The Russians went down to Matins

Odd, I thought the Romans went to Matins.

[ubb glitch]

[ 09. August 2008, 15:01: Message edited by: Sioni Sais ]

--------------------
"He isn't Doctor Who, he's The Doctor"

(Paul Sinha, BBC)

Posts: 24276 | From: Newport, Wales | Registered: Apr 2004  |  IP: Logged
balaam

Making an ass of myself
# 4543

- Posted      Profile for balaam   Author's homepage   Email balaam   Send new private message       Edit/delete post   Reply with quote 
Don't call them obese Pants

Just XXXL then.

{Still can't do code}

[ 09. August 2008, 19:25: Message edited by: Balaam ]

--------------------
Last ever sig ...

blog

Posts: 9049 | From: Hen Ogledd | Registered: May 2003  |  IP: Logged
Welease Woderwick

Sister Incubus Nightmare
# 10424

Colors for Feast of multipara

Hmm, how about cerise and lemon?

--------------------

Kelly Alves

Bunny with an axe
# 2522

- Posted      Profile for Kelly Alves   Email Kelly Alves   Send new private message       Edit/delete post   Reply with quote 
Sometiems a FLP arises that is just so obvious you almost feel dirty calling it to notice.

In one sentance describe Lamb Chopped

(sigh) Lamb that is Chopped. There you go.

--------------------
I cannot expect people to believe “
Jesus loves me, this I know” of they don’t believe “Kelly loves me, this I know.”
Kelly Alves, somewhere around 2003.

Posts: 35076 | From: Pura Californiana | Registered: Mar 2002  |  IP: Logged
Spike

Mostly Harmless
# 36

- Posted      Profile for Spike   Email Spike   Send new private message       Edit/delete post   Reply with quote 
Hymns I'd rescue from Max

Where do I start? The list is endless.

--------------------
"May you get to heaven before the devil knows you're dead" - Irish blessing

Posts: 12860 | From: The Valley of Crocuses | Registered: May 2001  |  IP: Logged
Welease Woderwick

Sister Incubus Nightmare
# 10424

The higher the candle, Cardinal Pole Vault

I'm not sure a wax pole would work very well in the heat.

--------------------

mousethief

Ship's Thieving Rodent
# 953

Off to see the Wizard (Lothlorien)

No, Galadriel isn't a wizard, she's an elvin queen. Sheesh.

--------------------

Wesley J

Silly Shipmate
# 6075

The Altar Call vs... fusilli

The latter, if I'm hungry.

--------------------

_Feh
Shipmate
# 10899

- Posted      Profile for _Feh   Email _Feh   Send new private message       Edit/delete post   Reply with quote 
The Altar Call vs.... Moo

Which will be more moving?

--------------------
"The truth will set you free. But not until it is finished with you."
- David Foster Wallace

Posts: 435 | From: NC, USA | Registered: Jan 2006  |  IP: Logged
Angel Wrestler
Ship's Hipster
# 13673

- Posted      Profile for Angel Wrestler     Send new private message       Edit/delete post   Reply with quote 
Chasubles - Pancho

I guess Chasubles DO look kind of like ponchos, don't they?

--------------------
The fact that no one understands you does not make you an artist.
(unknown)

Posts: 2767 | From: half-way up the ladder | Registered: May 2008  |  IP: Logged
mousethief

Ship's Thieving Rodent
# 953

Ain't no altars on Bullfrog

Which is well, since altars are large and heavy, and bullfrogs are comparatively small and squishy.

--------------------

Welease Woderwick

Sister Incubus Nightmare
# 10424

Today, I Condemn to RooK

That's a bit harsh, isn't it?

--------------------

PrettyFly

Ship's sunbather
# 13157

What brings tears to Cottontail

I imagine the deaths of Flopsy, Mopsy and Peter might upset her a bit [Waterworks]

--------------------

Jahlove
Tied to the mast
# 10290

Who am I? (Wesley J)

You are Wesley J! [Big Grin] (putting brackets round the answer doesn't make it invisible)

--------------------

PrettyFly

Ship's sunbather
# 13157

Kappelmeisters dress Up In Smoke

Aaahhh!! Fire! Fire! [Help]

--------------------

PrettyFly

Ship's sunbather
# 13157

Don't call them obese Moo

The PC term for Fat Cow?

--------------------

_Feh
Shipmate
# 10899

- Posted      Profile for _Feh   Email _Feh   Send new private message       Edit/delete post   Reply with quote 
Why Do People Hate.... Lamb Chopped
Most people don't.. unless they're PETA.

--------------------
"The truth will set you free. But not until it is finished with you."
- David Foster Wallace

Posts: 435 | From: NC, USA | Registered: Jan 2006  |  IP: Logged
The Great Gumby

Ship's Brain Surgeon
# 10989

- Posted      Profile for The Great Gumby   Author's homepage   Email The Great Gumby   Send new private message       Edit/delete post   Reply with quote 
Hymns I'd rescue from The Royal Spaniel

Well, I'd be worried about O Bone Jesu...

--------------------
The first principle is that you must not fool yourself, and you are the easiest person to fool. - Richard Feynman

A letter to my son about death

Posts: 5382 | From: Home for shot clergy spouses | Registered: Feb 2006  |  IP: Logged

Pages in this thread: 1  2  3  ...  59  60  61  62  63  64  65  ...  156  157  158 

Post new thread  Post a reply Close thread   Feature thread   Move thread   Delete thread Next oldest thread   Next newest thread
 - Printer-friendly view
Go to:

Contact us | Ship of Fools | Privacy statement

© Ship of Fools 2016