homepage
  roll on christmas  
click here to find out more about ship of fools click here to sign up for the ship of fools newsletter click here to support ship of fools
community the mystery worshipper gadgets for god caption competition foolishness features ship stuff
discussion boards live chat cafe avatars frequently-asked questions the ten commandments gallery private boards register for the boards

Ship of Fools

Post new thread  Post a reply
My profile login | | Directory | Search | FAQs | Board home
   - Printer-friendly view Next oldest thread   Next newest thread
» Ship of Fools   » Special interest discussion   » The Circus   » Grandson of FLP (Famous Last Posts!) (Page 71)

- Email this page to a friend or enemy.  
Pages in this thread: 1  2  3  ...  68  69  70  71  72  73  74  ...  156  157  158 

Source: (consider it) Thread: Grandson of FLP (Famous Last Posts!)
Esmeralda

Ship's token UK Mennonite
# 582

- Posted      Profile for Esmeralda   Email Esmeralda   Send new private message       Edit/delete post   Reply with quote 
quote:
Originally posted by Wiff Waff:
Apparently Frank Field's leo

...and Gordon Brown is pisces?

Till he got married I always thought Gordon Brown was a Virgo.

--------------------
I can take the despair. It's the hope I can't stand.

http://reversedstandard.wordpress.com/

Posts: 17415 | From: A small island nobody pays any attention to | Registered: Jun 2001  |  IP: Logged
LeRoc

Famous Dutch pirate
# 3216

- Posted      Profile for LeRoc     Send new private message       Edit/delete post   Reply with quote 
Priestly genitalia (Luke)

Luke draws his lightsaber.

"Use the Force, Luke! Don't led them lead you to the Dark Side!"

--------------------
I know why God made the rhinoceros, it's because He couldn't see the rhinoceros, so He made the rhinoceros to be able to see it. (Clarice Lispector)

Posts: 9474 | From: Brazil / Africa | Registered: Aug 2002  |  IP: Logged
Jahlove
Tied to the mast
# 10290

- Posted      Profile for Jahlove   Email Jahlove   Send new private message       Edit/delete post   Reply with quote 
These are a few of Moo

So I've herd

[ 28. November 2008, 17:43: Message edited by: Jahlove ]

--------------------
“Sing like no one's listening, love like you've never been hurt, dance like nobody's watching, and live like its heaven on earth.” - Mark Twain

Posts: 6477 | From: Alice's Restaurant (UK Franchise) | Registered: Sep 2005  |  IP: Logged
Rossweisse

High Church Valkyrie
# 2349

- Posted      Profile for Rossweisse     Send new private message       Edit/delete post   Reply with quote 
Apparently Frank Field's... Hermes66

Excuse me? I thought we had rules against outing Shipmates.

Ross

--------------------
I'm not dead yet.

Posts: 15117 | From: Valhalla | Registered: Feb 2002  |  IP: Logged
Welease Woderwick

Sister Incubus Nightmare
# 10424

- Posted      Profile for Welease Woderwick   Email Welease Woderwick   Send new private message       Edit/delete post   Reply with quote 
Why did Wet Kipper ephemera?

Is that the great unanswerable question?

--------------------
I give thanks for unknown blessings already on their way.
Fancy a break in South India?
Accessible Homestay Guesthouse in Central Kerala, contact me for details

What part of Matt. 7:1 don't you understand?

Posts: 48139 | From: 1st on the right, straight on 'til morning | Registered: Sep 2005  |  IP: Logged
Welease Woderwick

Sister Incubus Nightmare
# 10424

- Posted      Profile for Welease Woderwick   Email Welease Woderwick   Send new private message       Edit/delete post   Reply with quote 
quote:
Church discipline

discussed: Johnny S

Uh oh, is there an excommunication in the offing? Or perhaps a sainthood?

--------------------

Posts: 48139 | From: 1st on the right, straight on 'til morning | Registered: Sep 2005  |  IP: Logged
Jahlove
Tied to the mast
# 10290

- Posted      Profile for Jahlove   Email Jahlove   Send new private message       Edit/delete post   Reply with quote 
Is it possible to believe Wiffle

Possible but not necessarily advisable

--------------------
“Sing like no one's listening, love like you've never been hurt, dance like nobody's watching, and live like its heaven on earth.” - Mark Twain

Posts: 6477 | From: Alice's Restaurant (UK Franchise) | Registered: Sep 2005  |  IP: Logged
Zappa
Ship's Wake
# 8433

- Posted      Profile for Zappa   Email Zappa   Send new private message       Edit/delete post   Reply with quote 
Will a cloned human ... Gort

Probably not. The DNA of tin is hard to replicate.

--------------------
shameless self promotion - because I think it's worth it
and mayhap this too: http://broken-moments.blogspot.co.nz/

Posts: 18917 | From: "Central" is all they call it | Registered: Sep 2004  |  IP: Logged
comet

Snowball in Hell
# 10353

- Posted      Profile for comet   Author's homepage   Email comet   Send new private message       Edit/delete post   Reply with quote 
Father Gregory's Atheist pimple

well, now we understand! the damn thing is sitting there just irritating the crap out of him; which is worse, the swollen redness or the denial of God? [Biased]

--------------------
Evil Dragon Lady, Breaker of Men's Constitutions

"It's hard to be religious when certain people are never incinerated by bolts of lightning.” -Calvin

Posts: 17024 | From: halfway between Seduction and Peril | Registered: Sep 2005  |  IP: Logged
Rossweisse

High Church Valkyrie
# 2349

- Posted      Profile for Rossweisse     Send new private message       Edit/delete post   Reply with quote 
Gospel Accounts of... (uffda)

The Norwegian translation of the Bible carries its own special burdens. (Uff da, indeed.)

Ross

--------------------
I'm not dead yet.

kentishmaid
Shipmate
# 4767

- Posted      Profile for kentishmaid   Author's homepage   Email kentishmaid   Send new private message       Edit/delete post   Reply with quote 
Is it possible to believe CrookedCucumber?

Well, the name may suggest otherwise, but he seems trustworthy enough to me.

--------------------
"Who'll be the lady, who'll be the lord, when we are ruled by the love of one another?"

Posts: 2063 | From: Huddersfield | Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged
Organ Builder
Shipmate
# 12478

- Posted      Profile for Organ Builder   Email Organ Builder   Send new private message       Edit/delete post   Reply with quote 
How do we measure the woodworm?

Count the tiny little holes?

--------------------
How desperately difficult it is to be honest with oneself. It is much easier to be honest with other people.--E.F. Benson

Posts: 3337 | From: ...somewhere in between 40 and death... | Registered: Mar 2007  |  IP: Logged
KenWritez
Shipmate
# 3238

- Posted      Profile for KenWritez   Email KenWritez   Send new private message       Edit/delete post   Reply with quote 
UK "on top" Eliab

So he's quite popular, then?

--------------------
"The truth is you're the weak. And I'm the tyranny of evil men. But I'm tryin', Ringo. I'm tryin' real hard to be a shepherd." --Quentin Tarantino, Pulp Fiction

My blog: http://oxygenofgrace.blogspot.com

Posts: 11102 | From: Left coast of Wonderland, by the rabbit hole | Registered: Aug 2002  |  IP: Logged
Wesley J

Silly Shipmate
# 6075

- Posted      Profile for Wesley J   Email Wesley J   Send new private message       Edit/delete post   Reply with quote 
Chant, chant, chant Pancho

Must be the Spanish-orthodox church.

--------------------
Be it as it may: Wesley J will stay. --- Euthanasia, that sounds good. An alpine neutral neighbourhood. Then back to Britain, all dressed in wood. Things were gonna get worse. (John Cooper Clarke)

Posts: 7354 | From: The Isles of Silly | Registered: May 2004  |  IP: Logged
Wesley J

Silly Shipmate
# 6075

- Posted      Profile for Wesley J   Email Wesley J   Send new private message       Edit/delete post   Reply with quote 
Religious beliefs and... Hiccup

I'm sure a sudden bout of Creationism will heal any hiccup

--------------------
Be it as it may: Wesley J will stay. --- Euthanasia, that sounds good. An alpine neutral neighbourhood. Then back to Britain, all dressed in wood. Things were gonna get worse. (John Cooper Clarke)

Rossweisse

High Church Valkyrie
# 2349

Do you come from a... Scot

I don't just think it; I know it for a fact -- along with French, English and Welsh persons.

Ross

--------------------
I'm not dead yet.

Welease Woderwick

Sister Incubus Nightmare
# 10424

Will a cloned human Gort

Now we really are talking bizarre hybrids!

--------------------

Wet Kipper
Circus Runaway
# 1654

- Posted      Profile for Wet Kipper   Email Wet Kipper   Send new private message       Edit/delete post   Reply with quote 
Religious....Johnny 5

Ste...pha...neeee
No ex-communicate!

--------------------
- insert randomly chosen, potentially Deep and Meaningful™ song lyrics here -

Posts: 9841 | From: further up the Hill | Registered: Nov 2001  |  IP: Logged
Joyeux

Ship's Lady of Laughter
# 3851

- Posted      Profile for Joyeux   Email Joyeux   Send new private message       Edit/delete post   Reply with quote 
Have you Google pic'd Joyeux

Some of the results may not be what you'd expect...

--------------------
Float?...Do science too

Posts: 4318 | From: over th... no, there! | Registered: Dec 2002  |  IP: Logged
Welease Woderwick

Sister Incubus Nightmare
# 10424

Is there evidence for Freddy

Yes, but mostly the case for the prosecution!

--------------------

pimple

Ship's Irruption
# 10635

- Posted      Profile for pimple   Email pimple   Send new private message       Edit/delete post   Reply with quote 
Is there evidence for Freddy

Nah - she's just an ephemeral cyberchick....

--------------------
In other words, just because I made it all up, doesn't mean it isn't true (Reginald Hill)

Posts: 8018 | From: Wonderland | Registered: Nov 2005  |  IP: Logged
Knopwood
Shipmate
# 11596

- Posted      Profile for Knopwood   Email Knopwood   Send new private message       Edit/delete post   Reply with quote 
Does a miracle take Josephine

Not necessarily, but she sure helps!

Posts: 6806 | From: Tio'tia:ke | Registered: Jun 2006  |  IP: Logged
la vie en rouge
Parisienne
# 10688

- Posted      Profile for la vie en rouge     Send new private message       Edit/delete post   Reply with quote 
Is there evidence for Woodworm

yep, the little holes

--------------------
Rent my holiday home in the South of France

Welease Woderwick

Sister Incubus Nightmare
# 10424

That 9 letter word Umbrella

Erm, I make that only 8 letters.

--------------------

Drifting Star

Drifting against the wind
# 12799

- Posted      Profile for Drifting Star   Email Drifting Star   Send new private message       Edit/delete post   Reply with quote 
"A" is for Drifting Star

In which not-so-parallel universe?

--------------------
The soul is dyed the color of its thoughts. Heraclitus

Posts: 3126 | From: A thin place. | Registered: Jul 2007  |  IP: Logged
Joyeux

Ship's Lady of Laughter
# 3851

- Posted      Profile for Joyeux   Email Joyeux   Send new private message       Edit/delete post   Reply with quote 
quote:
Originally posted by Drifting Star:
"A" is for Drifting Star

In which not-so-parallel universe?

You beat me to it! I suppose because you have the inside track [Biased]

--------------------
Float?...Do science too

Posts: 4318 | From: over th... no, there! | Registered: Dec 2002  |  IP: Logged
Jahlove
Tied to the mast
# 10290

What is death pimple

A mutation of The Black Spot perhaps?

--------------------

pimple

Ship's Irruption
# 10635

- Posted      Profile for pimple   Email pimple   Send new private message       Edit/delete post   Reply with quote 
When would you say agrgurich

When your wife found out and throttled you?

--------------------
In other words, just because I made it all up, doesn't mean it isn't true (Reginald Hill)

Posts: 8018 | From: Wonderland | Registered: Nov 2005  |  IP: Logged
mousethief

Ship's Thieving Rodent
# 953

- Posted      Profile for mousethief     Send new private message       Edit/delete post   Reply with quote 
Shipmates I'd like... Zappa

Yeah, I probably would like him. Seems a capital fellow online.

--------------------
This is the last sig I'll ever write for you...

Posts: 63536 | From: Washington | Registered: Jul 2001  |  IP: Logged
Bullfrog.

Prophetic Amphibian
# 11014

- Posted      Profile for Bullfrog.   Email Bullfrog.   Send new private message       Edit/delete post   Reply with quote 
Does a miracle take mousethief

*has a sudden vision of the angels at the tomb, standing and tapping their feet imapatiently, muttering something about the reliability of Orthodox rodents*

*has another vision of another big bearded guy riding into the sky in a flaming chariot*

Pick your interpretation. I think they're both funny.

--------------------
Some say that man is the root of all evil
Others say God's a drunkard for pain
Me, I believe that the Garden of Eden
Was burned to make way for a train. --Josh Ritter, Harrisburg

Posts: 7522 | From: Chicago | Registered: Feb 2006  |  IP: Logged
Welease Woderwick

Sister Incubus Nightmare
# 10424

Shipmates I'd Like Gort

Take him, please - but no warranty and no returns!

--------------------

Jahlove
Tied to the mast
# 10290

That 9 letter word ... Twilight

Wrong.

--------------------

Bullfrog.

Prophetic Amphibian
# 11014

- Posted      Profile for Bullfrog.   Email Bullfrog.   Send new private message       Edit/delete post   Reply with quote 
Methodism - A New Hymnal...seasick

Yeah, that is kind of how the idea makes me feel.

--------------------

luvanddaisies

the'fun'in'fundie'™
# 5761

- Posted      Profile for luvanddaisies   Email luvanddaisies   Send new private message       Edit/delete post   Reply with quote 
Have you googlepic-ed The Galloping Granny ?

Cracking action shot, that one.

--------------------
"Twenty years from now you will be more disappointed by the things you didn't do than by the ones you did do. So throw off the bowlines, sail away from the safe harbour. Catch the trade winds in your sails. Explore. Dream. Discover." (Mark Twain)

Posts: 3711 | From: all at sea. | Registered: Apr 2004  |  IP: Logged
Lyda*Rose

Ship's broken porthole
# 4544

- Posted      Profile for Lyda*Rose   Email Lyda*Rose   Send new private message       Edit/delete post   Reply with quote 
Is there evidence of...The Atheist

Just a trail of ripped up Bibles and a distant cackle. But that doesn't prove anything.

--------------------
"Dear God, whose name I do not know - thank you for my life. I forgot how BIG... thank you. Thank you for my life." ~from Joe Vs the Volcano

Posts: 21377 | From: CA | Registered: May 2003  |  IP: Logged
Ariel
Shipmate
# 58

- Posted      Profile for Ariel   Author's homepage     Send new private message       Edit/delete post   Reply with quote 
Is there evidence of Birdseed?

There is indeed. It can be bought in any major supermarket, and it's quite easy to grow your own flock if you follow the instructions carefully.

Wesley J

Silly Shipmate
# 6075

TM (theologically modified)... Low Treason

Well, it's low treason anyway, so why bother with the motives.

--------------------

rabcpresbyterian
Shipmate
# 12060

- Posted      Profile for rabcpresbyterian   Email rabcpresbyterian   Send new private message       Edit/delete post   Reply with quote 
Is there evidence for sanityman

Like, man, is there evidence for anything ? Like, what is sanity ? Is any of us sane, dude ?

--------------------
Any man's death diminishes me, for I am part of mankinde - John Donne

Posts: 894 | From: here be dragons | Registered: Nov 2006  |  IP: Logged
Welease Woderwick

Sister Incubus Nightmare
# 10424

What exactly is an Ecclesiastical Flip-flop

Isn't it the approved footwear for a Beach Mass?

--------------------

Bullfrog.

Prophetic Amphibian
# 11014

Sir Kevin's Insomnia Pants

The question is: Are the pants a cause, or are they a cure?

--------------------

rabcpresbyterian
Shipmate
# 12060

- Posted      Profile for rabcpresbyterian   Email rabcpresbyterian   Send new private message       Edit/delete post   Reply with quote 
Blaspheming the Holy pimple

Don't do it. You'll regret it.

--------------------

rabcpresbyterian
Shipmate
# 12060

That 9 letter word...davelarge

That's cheating. It's just two words joined together. Next.

--------------------

rabcpresbyterian
Shipmate
# 12060

Do you come from a Moth ?

Why yes, what gave it away ?

--------------------

Bullfrog.

Prophetic Amphibian
# 11014

Pastoral Ministry Teams Curiosity Killed...

Things you don't learn in CPE... [Paranoid]

--------------------

dj_ordinaire
Host
# 4643

- Posted      Profile for dj_ordinaire   Author's homepage   Email dj_ordinaire   Send new private message       Edit/delete post   Reply with quote 
How do you pronounce... M

Not one of the more taxing questions for the Heavenly folk!

--------------------
Flinging wide the gates...

Posts: 10335 | From: Hanging in the balance of the reality of man | Registered: Jun 2003  |  IP: Logged
Welease Woderwick

Sister Incubus Nightmare
# 10424

Today, I Condemn to Amazing Grace

Is that bad?

--------------------

Bullfrog.

Prophetic Amphibian
# 11014

quote:
Originally posted by Wiff Waff:
Today, I Condemn to Amazing Grace

Is that bad?

That depends. How many times must I be forced to listen to it?

--------------------

Bullfrog.

Prophetic Amphibian
# 11014

Intinction No Longer Hooker's Trick

Come here, baby, and get a load of my liturgy!

--------------------

LeRoc

Famous Dutch pirate
# 3216

- Posted      Profile for LeRoc     Send new private message       Edit/delete post   Reply with quote 
How do you pronounce... Moo

Go to a cattle farm in your neighbourhood and play close attention.

--------------------
I know why God made the rhinoceros, it's because He couldn't see the rhinoceros, so He made the rhinoceros to be able to see it. (Clarice Lispector)

Posts: 9474 | From: Brazil / Africa | Registered: Aug 2002  |  IP: Logged
Spike

Mostly Harmless
# 36

- Posted      Profile for Spike   Email Spike   Send new private message       Edit/delete post   Reply with quote 
Buggering About with Ancient Mariner

You can get banned for that sort of thing!

--------------------
"May you get to heaven before the devil knows you're dead" - Irish blessing

Posts: 12860 | From: The Valley of Crocuses | Registered: May 2001  |  IP: Logged

Pages in this thread: 1  2  3  ...  68  69  70  71  72  73  74  ...  156  157  158 

Post new thread  Post a reply Close thread   Feature thread   Move thread   Delete thread Next oldest thread   Next newest thread
 - Printer-friendly view
Go to:

Contact us | Ship of Fools | Privacy statement

© Ship of Fools 2016