homepage
  roll on christmas  
click here to find out more about ship of fools click here to sign up for the ship of fools newsletter click here to support ship of fools
community the mystery worshipper gadgets for god caption competition foolishness features ship stuff
discussion boards live chat cafe avatars frequently-asked questions the ten commandments gallery private boards register for the boards

Ship of Fools

Post new thread  Post a reply
My profile login | | Directory | Search | FAQs | Board home
   - Printer-friendly view Next oldest thread   Next newest thread
» Ship of Fools   » Special interest discussion   » The Circus   » Grandson of FLP (Famous Last Posts!) (Page 8)

- Email this page to a friend or enemy.  
Pages in this thread: 1  2  3  ...  5  6  7  8  9  10  11  ...  156  157  158 

Source: (consider it) Thread: Grandson of FLP (Famous Last Posts!)
Knopwood
Shipmate
# 11596

- Posted      Profile for Knopwood   Email Knopwood   Send new private message       Edit/delete post   Reply with quote 
Australian Muslim blames duchess

I mean, how typical! It's always the aristocracy's fault.

Posts: 6806 | From: Tio'tia:ke | Registered: Jun 2006  |  IP: Logged
Timothy the Obscure

Mostly Friendly
# 292

- Posted      Profile for Timothy the Obscure   Email Timothy the Obscure   Send new private message       Edit/delete post   Reply with quote 
What is an inclusive MouseThief?

He'll take voles, gerbils, even small rats....

--------------------
When you think of the long and gloomy history of man, you will find more hideous crimes have been committed in the name of obedience than have ever been committed in the name of rebellion.
  - C. P. Snow

Posts: 6114 | From: PDX | Registered: May 2001  |  IP: Logged
balaam

Making an ass of myself
# 4543

- Posted      Profile for balaam   Author's homepage   Email balaam   Send new private message       Edit/delete post   Reply with quote 
Christians who commit pimple

Don't squeeze it!

--------------------
Last ever sig ...

blog

Posts: 9049 | From: Hen Ogledd | Registered: May 2003  |  IP: Logged
8bit Micro
Shipmate
# 10395

- Posted      Profile for 8bit Micro     Send new private message       Edit/delete post   Reply with quote 
SHUT UP! Saint Bertelin

Sage advice for many people I'm sure but is Saint Bertelin really one of the noisy ones?

Posts: 629 | From: Somewhere in England | Registered: Sep 2005  |  IP: Logged
HenryT

Canadian Anglican
# 3722

- Posted      Profile for HenryT   Author's homepage   Email HenryT   Send new private message       Edit/delete post   Reply with quote 
Christians who commit Papio

may be guilty of other unspeakable crimes, also.

--------------------
"Perhaps an invincible attachment to the dearest rights of man may, in these refined, enlightened days, be deemed old-fashioned" P. Henry, 1788

Posts: 7231 | From: Ottawa, Ontario, Canada | Registered: Dec 2002  |  IP: Logged
HenryT

Canadian Anglican
# 3722

- Posted      Profile for HenryT   Author's homepage   Email HenryT   Send new private message       Edit/delete post   Reply with quote 
quote:
Originally posted by Henry Troup:
Christians who commit Papio

may be guilty of other unspeakable crimes, also.

and now

I can't believe you Papio

Soon to be a Dead Horse?

--------------------
"Perhaps an invincible attachment to the dearest rights of man may, in these refined, enlightened days, be deemed old-fashioned" P. Henry, 1788

Posts: 7231 | From: Ottawa, Ontario, Canada | Registered: Dec 2002  |  IP: Logged
Bullfrog.

Prophetic Amphibian
# 11014

- Posted      Profile for Bullfrog.   Email Bullfrog.   Send new private message       Edit/delete post   Reply with quote 
Songs that Describe Stoo

[horribly off pitch yodelling]

There once was a pirate named Stoo..doobie doobie doo, his hook was steel blue and he hosted heaven too...

*tomatoes start flying from audience*

[/horribly off pitch yodelling]

--------------------
Some say that man is the root of all evil
Others say God's a drunkard for pain
Me, I believe that the Garden of Eden
Was burned to make way for a train. --Josh Ritter, Harrisburg

Posts: 7522 | From: Chicago | Registered: Feb 2006  |  IP: Logged
HenryT

Canadian Anglican
# 3722

Return of the Fitness comet

That's how often I exercise, every 76 years.

--------------------

El Greco
Shipmate
# 9313

- Posted      Profile for El Greco   Email El Greco   Send new private message       Edit/delete post   Reply with quote 
Exeter CU made to rename Flying_Belgian.

Evangelical_Belgian perhaps?

[ 30. October 2006, 20:24: Message edited by: andreas1984 ]

--------------------
Ξέρω εγώ κάτι που μπορούσε, Καίσαρ, να σας σώσει.

Stevie Boy Wonder
Shipmate
# 11869

- Posted      Profile for Stevie Boy Wonder   Author's homepage   Email Stevie Boy Wonder   Send new private message       Edit/delete post   Reply with quote 
Songs that describe... free space flights 4 all

Rocket Man?

--------------------
Jesus saves. But in the current economic climate, His pension probably won't be enough for eternity...

Also by the same author

Posts: 1599 | From: Wherever I lay my hat, that's my home | Registered: Sep 2006  |  IP: Logged
Chorister

Completely Frocked
# 473

- Posted      Profile for Chorister   Author's homepage     Send new private message       Edit/delete post   Reply with quote 
Exeter CU made to rename altar bird.

Following the announcement, Durham CU rename the pulpit giraffe, the lectern duck, and the font goldfish.

--------------------
Retired, sitting back and watching others for a change.

Posts: 34626 | From: Cream Tealand | Registered: Jun 2001  |  IP: Logged
Spiffy
Ship's WonderSheep
# 5267

- Posted      Profile for Spiffy   Author's homepage   Email Spiffy   Send new private message       Edit/delete post   Reply with quote 
IngoB, please to be (The Man With No Name)

--------------------
Looking for a simple solution to all life's problems? We are proud to present obstinate denial. Accept no substitute. Accept nothing.
--Night Vale Radio Twitter Account

Posts: 10281 | From: Beervana | Registered: Dec 2003  |  IP: Logged
basso

Ship’s Crypt Keeper
# 4228

- Posted      Profile for basso   Email basso   Send new private message       Edit/delete post   Reply with quote 
quote:
Originally posted by Spiffy da WonderSheep:
IngoB, please to be (The Man With No Name)

<snort>
Posts: 4358 | From: Bay Area, Calif | Registered: Mar 2003  |  IP: Logged
Ultracrepidarian
Shipmate
# 9679

- Posted      Profile for Ultracrepidarian   Email Ultracrepidarian   Send new private message       Edit/delete post   Reply with quote 
The New, Improved... trebuchet

Can Fling Two Tonnes of Rock for Twenty Miles!!!!
Buy Yours NOW and get a Free Siege Tower!!!!!

Posts: 1897 | From: Cattle crossing | Registered: Jul 2005  |  IP: Logged
Zorro
Shipmate
# 9156

- Posted      Profile for Zorro   Author's homepage   Email Zorro   Send new private message       Edit/delete post   Reply with quote 
The new, Improved...Trebuchet

Oh yes! Just in time for haloween!!!!! [Snigger]

--------------------
It is so hard to believe, because it is so hard to obey. Soren Kierkegaard
Well, churches really should be like sluts; take everyone no matter who they are or whether they can pay. Spiffy da wondersheep

Posts: 2568 | From: Baja California (actually the UK but that's where my fans know me from) | Registered: Mar 2005  |  IP: Logged
Lyda*Rose

Ship's broken porthole
# 4544

- Posted      Profile for Lyda*Rose   Email Lyda*Rose   Send new private message       Edit/delete post   Reply with quote 
Burning in Effigy...the giant cheeseburger

That would be "well-done", then?

--------------------
"Dear God, whose name I do not know - thank you for my life. I forgot how BIG... thank you. Thank you for my life." ~from Joe Vs the Volcano

Posts: 21377 | From: CA | Registered: May 2003  |  IP: Logged
Gwai
Shipmate
# 11076

- Posted      Profile for Gwai   Email Gwai   Send new private message       Edit/delete post   Reply with quote 
Calling lildave ... pimple

Use your imagination. Nothing I have to say here is Circus appropriate.

[ 01. November 2006, 15:25: Message edited by: Gwai ]

--------------------
A master of men was the Goodly Fere,
A mate of the wind and sea.
If they think they ha’ slain our Goodly Fere
They are fools eternally.

Posts: 11914 | From: Chicago | Registered: Feb 2006  |  IP: Logged
Knopwood
Shipmate
# 11596

- Posted      Profile for Knopwood   Email Knopwood   Send new private message       Edit/delete post   Reply with quote 
The new, improved Hart

It no longer desireth the waterbrooks?

Autenrieth Road

Shipmate
# 10509

- Posted      Profile for Autenrieth Road   Email Autenrieth Road   Send new private message       Edit/delete post   Reply with quote 
Church seeks Mystery Simon

They'll never spot him in that Ned Flanders disguise.

--------------------
Truth

Posts: 9559 | From: starlight | Registered: Oct 2005  |  IP: Logged
Bullfrog.

Prophetic Amphibian
# 11014

- Posted      Profile for Bullfrog.   Email Bullfrog.   Send new private message       Edit/delete post   Reply with quote 
Hell Moo

The devil raises cattle?

--------------------

Bullfrog.

Prophetic Amphibian
# 11014

Do you actually notice the Giant Cheeseburger?

What giant cheeseburger? I don't see a...wait! Oh! That one!

--------------------

HenryT

Canadian Anglican
# 3722

Why don't Anglo-Catholics ken

'cause they're no' Church o' Scotland.

--------------------

basso

Ship’s Crypt Keeper
# 4228

- Posted      Profile for basso   Email basso   Send new private message       Edit/delete post   Reply with quote 
The investiture of Laura

An excellent idea!

Posts: 4358 | From: Bay Area, Calif | Registered: Mar 2003  |  IP: Logged
HenryT

Canadian Anglican
# 3722

Shipmates Photos Smudgie

best clean the lens, then.

--------------------

Papio

Ship's baboon
# 4201

- Posted      Profile for Papio   Email Papio   Send new private message       Edit/delete post   Reply with quote 
I do not want to saysay

Is that the answer to "how much money have you gotgot?"

[ 03. November 2006, 18:06: Message edited by: Papio ]

--------------------
Infinite Penguins.
My "Readit, Swapit" page
My "LibraryThing" page

Posts: 12176 | From: a zoo in England. | Registered: Mar 2003  |  IP: Logged
Papio

Ship's baboon
# 4201

- Posted      Profile for Papio   Email Papio   Send new private message       Edit/delete post   Reply with quote 
And now we have...

Calling lildave7777 (Pants)

No comment. [Two face]

--------------------
Infinite Penguins.
My "Readit, Swapit" page
My "LibraryThing" page

Posts: 12176 | From: a zoo in England. | Registered: Mar 2003  |  IP: Logged
Dark Knight

Super Zero
# 9415

- Posted      Profile for Dark Knight   Email Dark Knight   Send new private message       Edit/delete post   Reply with quote 
Cheer me up, please...AdamPater

There, there AP. I'll give it a try.
Um...riverfalls has left disguisted, vowing never to post in Heaven again.

--------------------
So don't ever call me lucky
You don't know what I done, what it was, who I lost, or what it cost me
- A B Original: I C U

----
Love is as strong as death (Song of Solomon 8:6).

Posts: 2958 | From: Beyond the Yellow Brick Road | Registered: Apr 2005  |  IP: Logged
Barnabas62
Shipmate
# 9110

- Posted      Profile for Barnabas62   Email Barnabas62   Send new private message       Edit/delete post   Reply with quote 
I'm slightly odd because Left at the Altar

Well, that's not really surprising.

--------------------
Who is it that you seek? How then shall we live? How shall we sing the Lord's song in a strange land?

Posts: 21397 | From: Norfolk UK | Registered: Feb 2005  |  IP: Logged
Wesley J

Silly Shipmate
# 6075

- Posted      Profile for Wesley J   Email Wesley J   Send new private message       Edit/delete post   Reply with quote 
Noah and the flood (Flubb)

The sound of the flood.

--------------------
Be it as it may: Wesley J will stay. --- Euthanasia, that sounds good. An alpine neutral neighbourhood. Then back to Britain, all dressed in wood. Things were gonna get worse. (John Cooper Clarke)

Posts: 7354 | From: The Isles of Silly | Registered: May 2004  |  IP: Logged
Knopwood
Shipmate
# 11596

The Investiture of Liturgy Queen

Hem, hem, hem...

Stevie Boy Wonder
Shipmate
# 11869

- Posted      Profile for Stevie Boy Wonder   Author's homepage   Email Stevie Boy Wonder   Send new private message       Edit/delete post   Reply with quote 
Saddam's gonna hang Lookin

I do hope not, what's she done to upset him?

(sorry, I ballsed it up)

[ 05. November 2006, 12:59: Message edited by: Stevie Boy Wonder ]

--------------------
Jesus saves. But in the current economic climate, His pension probably won't be enough for eternity...

Also by the same author

Posts: 1599 | From: Wherever I lay my hat, that's my home | Registered: Sep 2006  |  IP: Logged
balaam

Making an ass of myself
# 4543

- Posted      Profile for balaam   Author's homepage   Email balaam   Send new private message       Edit/delete post   Reply with quote 
Saddam's gonna hang - sadly mad

I'd be more than slightly mad if it were to happen to me.

--------------------
Last ever sig ...

blog

Posts: 9049 | From: Hen Ogledd | Registered: May 2003  |  IP: Logged
Knopwood
Shipmate
# 11596

Throw the reprobate MouseThief

...into the outer darkness, where there will be much weeping and gnashing of teeth.

Alfred E. Neuman

What? Me worry?
# 6855

- Posted      Profile for Alfred E. Neuman     Send new private message       Edit/delete post   Reply with quote 
Foil? Epee? Sabre?...(Spike)

Can you fence with a pointy spear? [Confused]

--------------------
--Formerly: Gort--

Stevie Boy Wonder
Shipmate
# 11869

Do you look at people's... mountainsnowtiger

Well, I try not to, but you're always a bit curious as to whether someone else's is bigger, aren't you?

--------------------

Also by the same author

dolphy

Lady of Perpetual Responsiblity
# 862

- Posted      Profile for dolphy   Email dolphy   Send new private message       Edit/delete post   Reply with quote 
The new, improved...Smudgie.

Got yourself a new penguin suit then?

--------------------
Looking forward to my rock moving closer again.

Posts: 15134 | From: my camper van | Registered: Jul 2001  |  IP: Logged
dolphy

Lady of Perpetual Responsiblity
# 862

- Posted      Profile for dolphy   Email dolphy   Send new private message       Edit/delete post   Reply with quote 
What do you do to a .. leo
Give him or her birthday gifts in July or August [Big Grin]

--------------------
Looking forward to my rock moving closer again.

Posts: 15134 | From: my camper van | Registered: Jul 2001  |  IP: Logged
Stevie Boy Wonder
Shipmate
# 11869

Cats and dogs Moo

Erm, hate to point this out... no they don't.

--------------------

Also by the same author

Stevie Boy Wonder
Shipmate
# 11869

Foil? Epee? Sabre? Ringtailed Lemur

Is D the odd one out?

--------------------

Also by the same author

Autenrieth Road

Shipmate
# 10509

- Posted      Profile for Autenrieth Road   Email Autenrieth Road   Send new private message       Edit/delete post   Reply with quote 
Why don't the English leonato

Because they don't know how?

--------------------
Truth

Autenrieth Road

Shipmate
# 10509

Propers for the Fifth Henry Troup

Hold on, I've missed the propers for the First through Fourth Henry Troups.

--------------------
Truth

HenryT

Canadian Anglican
# 3722

quote:
Originally posted by Autenrieth Road:
Propers for the Fifth Henry Troup

Hold on, I've missed the propers for the First through Fourth Henry Troups.

The fourth would have been my Uncle Henry (d. 1985), and the third his father, my grandfather (d. 1968). Before that ... check the 1928 revision :-)

--------------------

Autenrieth Road

Shipmate
# 10509

HT: [Big Grin] .

Chocolate for the Hosts Viola

Bad idea -- it clogs the strings.

--------------------
Truth

Liberty

ship's football fanatic
# 713

- Posted      Profile for Liberty   Email Liberty   Send new private message       Edit/delete post   Reply with quote 
Is Satan the ruler: Mudfrog

well a frog is less scary than what i was taught in sunday school.

--------------------
"I'ma be what I set out to be, without a doubt, undoubtedly"

Posts: 1879 | From: SW2 to 20009 | Registered: Jul 2001  |  IP: Logged
Liberty

ship's football fanatic
# 713

- Posted      Profile for Liberty   Email Liberty   Send new private message       Edit/delete post   Reply with quote 
from last week...

Calling Lildave777....davelarge

is he little, is he large? who knows!

--------------------
"I'ma be what I set out to be, without a doubt, undoubtedly"

Posts: 1879 | From: SW2 to 20009 | Registered: Jul 2001  |  IP: Logged
Autenrieth Road

Shipmate
# 10509

The Investiture of The Silent Acolyte

The ritual donning of amice, alb, cincture, and gag was most impressive.

--------------------
Truth

Ultracrepidarian
Shipmate
# 9679

- Posted      Profile for Ultracrepidarian   Email Ultracrepidarian   Send new private message       Edit/delete post   Reply with quote 
Australian Queen's... duchess

The creation of the Duchy of Wagga Wagga by QEII did originally raise some eyebrows, but is now considered quite prestigious.

Posts: 1897 | From: Cattle crossing | Registered: Jul 2005  |  IP: Logged
Autenrieth Road

Shipmate
# 10509

OK, this keeps coming up [Ultra confused] , so I'm going to share it with you all too [Snigger]

Priestly Genitalia (Vesture, Posture, Gesture)

I imagine a wee willie peeping out, dressed in tiny gold garb, standing up and waving about.

There, now I'm not alone in having that image plastered behind my eyeballs. [Two face]

--------------------
Truth

Stevie Boy Wonder
Shipmate
# 11869

Yes, and due to the time difference, you've planted that beautiful image in my head just as I'm about to go to bed. If I have disturbing dreams, AR, I'm holding you responsible. [Eek!]

--------------------

Also by the same author

Janine

The Endless Simmer
# 3337

- Posted      Profile for Janine   Email Janine   Send new private message       Edit/delete post   Reply with quote 
"Australian Muslim Blames... Janine"?

The boy sure gets around.

Hmph. Get in line, buddy.

--------------------
I'm a Fundagelical Evangimentalist. What are you?
Take Me Home * My Heart * An hour with Rich Mullins *

Posts: 13788 | From: Below the Bible Belt | Registered: Sep 2002  |  IP: Logged

Pages in this thread: 1  2  3  ...  5  6  7  8  9  10  11  ...  156  157  158 

Post new thread  Post a reply Close thread   Feature thread   Move thread   Delete thread Next oldest thread   Next newest thread
 - Printer-friendly view
Go to:

Contact us | Ship of Fools | Privacy statement

© Ship of Fools 2016