homepage
  roll on christmas  
click here to find out more about ship of fools click here to sign up for the ship of fools newsletter click here to support ship of fools
community the mystery worshipper gadgets for god caption competition foolishness features ship stuff
discussion boards live chat cafe avatars frequently-asked questions the ten commandments gallery private boards register for the boards

Ship of Fools

Post new thread  Post a reply
My profile login | | Directory | Search | FAQs | Board home
   - Printer-friendly view Next oldest thread   Next newest thread
» Ship of Fools   » Special interest discussion   » The Circus   » Three word story (Page 154)

- Email this page to a friend or enemy.  
Pages in this thread: 1  2  3  ...  151  152  153  154  155  156  157  ...  192  193  194 

Source: (consider it) Thread: Three word story
balaam

Making an ass of myself
# 4543

- Posted      Profile for balaam   Author's homepage   Email balaam   Send new private message       Edit/delete post   Reply with quote 
-ly members of

--------------------
Last ever sig ...

blog

Posts: 9049 | From: Hen Ogledd | Registered: May 2003  |  IP: Logged
Doone
Shipmate
# 18470

- Posted      Profile for Doone   Email Doone   Send new private message       Edit/delete post   Reply with quote 
members of the
Posts: 2208 | From: UK | Registered: Sep 2015  |  IP: Logged
Piglet
Islander
# 11803

- Posted      Profile for Piglet   Email Piglet   Send new private message       Edit/delete post   Reply with quote 
MCC. Meanwhile, in

--------------------
I may not be on an island any more, but I'm still an islander.
alto n a soprano who can read music

Posts: 20272 | From: Fredericton, NB, on a rather larger piece of rock | Registered: Sep 2006  |  IP: Logged
Golden Key
Shipmate
# 1468

- Posted      Profile for Golden Key   Author's homepage     Send new private message       Edit/delete post   Reply with quote 
Muehlenburg county, down

--------------------
Blessed Gator, pray for us!
--"Oh bat bladders, do you have to bring common sense into this?" (Dragon, "Jane & the Dragon")
--"Oh, Peace Train, save this country!" (Yusuf/Cat Stevens, "Peace Train")

Posts: 18601 | From: Chilling out in an undisclosed, sincere pumpkin patch. | Registered: Oct 2001  |  IP: Logged
no prophet's flag is set so...

Proceed to see sea
# 15560

- Posted      Profile for no prophet's flag is set so...   Author's homepage   Email no prophet's flag is set so...   Send new private message       Edit/delete post   Reply with quote 
mining coal and

--------------------
Out of this nettle, danger, we pluck this flower, safety.
\_(ツ)_/

Posts: 11498 | From: Treaty 6 territory in the nonexistant Province of Buffalo, Canada ↄ⃝' | Registered: Mar 2010  |  IP: Logged
Welease Woderwick

Sister Incubus Nightmare
# 10424

- Posted      Profile for Welease Woderwick   Email Welease Woderwick   Send new private message       Edit/delete post   Reply with quote 
drinking a Highball

--------------------
I give thanks for unknown blessings already on their way.
Fancy a break in South India?
Accessible Homestay Guesthouse in Central Kerala, contact me for details

What part of Matt. 7:1 don't you understand?

Posts: 48139 | From: 1st on the right, straight on 'til morning | Registered: Sep 2005  |  IP: Logged
Golden Key
Shipmate
# 1468

- Posted      Profile for Golden Key   Author's homepage     Send new private message       Edit/delete post   Reply with quote 
with Enrico Caruso

(Anecdote: I read once that he and a woman opera singer were performing for a recording. She could smell alcohol on his breath, and worked "I see you've had a highball" into her singing. He sang back "No, I've had two highballs". Reportedly, it's on the recording, which became a collector's item!)
[Snigger]

--------------------
--"Oh bat bladders, do you have to bring common sense into this?" (Dragon, "Jane & the Dragon")

Posts: 18601 | From: Chilling out in an undisclosed, sincere pumpkin patch. | Registered: Oct 2001  |  IP: Logged
jedijudy

Organist of the Jedi Temple
# 333

- Posted      Profile for jedijudy   Email jedijudy   Send new private message       Edit/delete post   Reply with quote 
whose pickax broke

--------------------
Jasmine, little cat with a big heart.

Posts: 18017 | From: 'Twixt the 'Glades and the Gulf | Registered: Aug 2001  |  IP: Logged
Welease Woderwick

Sister Incubus Nightmare
# 10424

- Posted      Profile for Welease Woderwick   Email Welease Woderwick   Send new private message       Edit/delete post   Reply with quote 
and his sidekick

--------------------

Posts: 48139 | From: 1st on the right, straight on 'til morning | Registered: Sep 2005  |  IP: Logged
Sipech
Shipmate
# 16870

- Posted      Profile for Sipech   Author's homepage     Send new private message       Edit/delete post   Reply with quote 
ran sway screaming,

--------------------
I try to be self-deprecating; I'm just not very good at it.
Twitter: http://twitter.com/TheAlethiophile

Posts: 3791 | From: On the corporate ladder | Registered: Jan 2012  |  IP: Logged
Welease Woderwick

Sister Incubus Nightmare
# 10424

and trying to

--------------------

Dennis the Menace
Shipmate
# 11833

- Posted      Profile for Dennis the Menace   Email Dennis the Menace   Send new private message       Edit/delete post   Reply with quote 
undo his fly

--------------------
"Till we cast our crowns before Him; Lost in wonder, love, and praise."

Posts: 853 | From: Newcastle NSW Australia | Registered: Sep 2006  |  IP: Logged
Golden Key
Shipmate
# 1468

fishing tackle box

--------------------

Piglet
Islander
# 11803

- Posted      Profile for Piglet   Email Piglet   Send new private message       Edit/delete post   Reply with quote 
with a hairpin,

--------------------

Posts: 20272 | From: Fredericton, NB, on a rather larger piece of rock | Registered: Sep 2006  |  IP: Logged

Proceed to see sea
# 15560

- Posted      Profile for no prophet's flag is set so...   Author's homepage   Email no prophet's flag is set so...   Send new private message       Edit/delete post   Reply with quote 
accidentally stabbing himself

--------------------
\_(ツ)_/

Posts: 11498 | From: Treaty 6 territory in the nonexistant Province of Buffalo, Canada ↄ⃝' | Registered: Mar 2010  |  IP: Logged
Welease Woderwick

Sister Incubus Nightmare
# 10424

in the creel

--------------------

Golden Key
Shipmate
# 1468

, dancing a reel

--------------------

Welease Woderwick

Sister Incubus Nightmare
# 10424

trying to appeal

--------------------

Dennis the Menace
Shipmate
# 11833

- Posted      Profile for Dennis the Menace   Email Dennis the Menace   Send new private message       Edit/delete post   Reply with quote 
hoping to heal

--------------------

Posts: 853 | From: Newcastle NSW Australia | Registered: Sep 2006  |  IP: Logged
Welease Woderwick

Sister Incubus Nightmare
# 10424

the broken seal

--------------------

Doone
Shipmate
# 18470

- Posted      Profile for Doone   Email Doone   Send new private message       Edit/delete post   Reply with quote 
belonging to Neil

Proceed to see sea
# 15560

holding cold steel

--------------------
\_(ツ)_/

Sipech
Shipmate
# 16870

- Posted      Profile for Sipech   Author's homepage     Send new private message       Edit/delete post   Reply with quote 
lowering to kneel

--------------------

Posts: 3791 | From: On the corporate ladder | Registered: Jan 2012  |  IP: Logged
jedijudy

# 333

- Posted      Profile for jedijudy   Email jedijudy   Send new private message       Edit/delete post   Reply with quote 
before his meal,

--------------------

Posts: 18017 | From: 'Twixt the 'Glades and the Gulf | Registered: Aug 2001  |  IP: Logged
Welease Woderwick

Sister Incubus Nightmare
# 10424

hearing a squeal

--------------------

Proceed to see sea
# 15560

as blood congeals

--------------------
\_(ツ)_/

balaam

Making an ass of myself
# 4543

- Posted      Profile for balaam   Author's homepage   Email balaam   Send new private message       Edit/delete post   Reply with quote 
makikg horrible deals

[ 20. October 2016, 18:04: Message edited by: balaam ]

--------------------
Last ever sig ...

blog

Proceed to see sea
# 15560

about orange peels

--------------------
\_(ツ)_/

Welease Woderwick

Sister Incubus Nightmare
# 10424

and expensive "wheels"

--------------------

Dennis the Menace
Shipmate
# 11833

with exceptional zeal

--------------------

Golden Key
Shipmate
# 1468

for Rev. O'Neil

--------------------

Welease Woderwick

Sister Incubus Nightmare
# 10424

who had real

--------------------

Proceed to see sea
# 15560

limited sex appeal

--------------------
\_(ツ)_/

Sipech
Shipmate
# 16870

(like an eel)

--------------------

jedijudy

# 333

which doesn't feel

--------------------

Doone
Shipmate
# 18470

much like Bill
Dennis the Menace
Shipmate
# 11833

or even real

--------------------

Piglet
Islander
# 11803

-ly rhyming. Meanwhile,

--------------------

Proceed to see sea
# 15560

we started drinking

--------------------
\_(ツ)_/

Golden Key
Shipmate
# 1468

and wildly thinking

--------------------

Welease Woderwick

Sister Incubus Nightmare
# 10424

without any blinking

--------------------

Golden Key
Shipmate
# 1468

while (glasses clinking)

--------------------

Sipech
Shipmate
# 16870

we were flicking

--------------------

Welease Woderwick

Sister Incubus Nightmare
# 10424

an old sticking

--------------------

Doone
Shipmate
# 18470

plaster while clicking
jedijudy

# 333

and surreptitiously kicking

--------------------

Golden Key
Shipmate
# 1468

old mattress ticking

--------------------

Dennis the Menace
Shipmate
# 11833

and wildly blinking

--------------------

Proceed to see sea
# 15560

you are stinking

--------------------
\_(ツ)_/

balaam

Making an ass of myself
# 4543

and boldly thinking

--------------------
Last ever sig ...

blog

Pages in this thread: 1  2  3  ...  151  152  153  154  155  156  157  ...  192  193  194 

Post new thread  Post a reply Close thread   Feature thread   Move thread   Delete thread Next oldest thread   Next newest thread
 - Printer-friendly view
Go to:

Contact us | Ship of Fools | Privacy statement

© Ship of Fools 2016