homepage
  roll on christmas  
click here to find out more about ship of fools click here to sign up for the ship of fools newsletter click here to support ship of fools
community the mystery worshipper gadgets for god caption competition foolishness features ship stuff
discussion boards live chat cafe avatars frequently-asked questions the ten commandments gallery private boards register for the boards

Ship of Fools

Post new thread  Post a reply
My profile login | | Directory | Search | FAQs | Board home
   - Printer-friendly view Next oldest thread   Next newest thread
» Ship of Fools   » Special interest discussion   » The Circus   » The New Crew's Quiz (Page 60)

- Email this page to a friend or enemy.  
Pages in this thread: 1  2  3  ...  57  58  59  60  61  62  63  ...  95  96  97 

Source: (consider it) Thread: The New Crew's Quiz
jedijudy

Organist of the Jedi Temple
# 333

- Posted      Profile for jedijudy   Email jedijudy   Send new private message       Edit/delete post   Reply with quote 
Somebody has to be the bottom of the pile!

*mumble mumble read the answers, jedi*

Oh, and here's the link.

[surprised by top of page]

[ 23. January 2014, 12:17: Message edited by: jedijudy ]

--------------------
Jasmine, little cat with a big heart.

Posts: 18017 | From: 'Twixt the 'Glades and the Gulf | Registered: Aug 2001  |  IP: Logged
Jonah the Whale

Ship's pet cetacean
# 1244

- Posted      Profile for Jonah the Whale   Email Jonah the Whale   Send new private message       Edit/delete post   Reply with quote 
...and it isn't you.
Posts: 2799 | From: Nether Regions | Registered: Aug 2001  |  IP: Logged
Pearl B4 Swine
Ship's Oyster-Shucker
# 11451

- Posted      Profile for Pearl B4 Swine   Email Pearl B4 Swine   Send new private message       Edit/delete post   Reply with quote 
I love the Guessometer. [Angel]

--------------------
Oinkster

"I do a good job and I know how to do this stuff" D. Trump (speaking of the POTUS job)

Posts: 3622 | From: The Keystone State | Registered: May 2006  |  IP: Logged
Alicïa
Shipmate
# 7668

- Posted      Profile for Alicïa   Email Alicïa   Send new private message       Edit/delete post   Reply with quote 
quote:
Originally posted by Jonah the Whale:
...and it isn't you.

No that would be me today, due to clicking the wrong answer somehow.

My reaction was (something like) ... what?!? [Eek!] that's what I said... oh apparently it wasn't. [brick wall]

[ 23. January 2014, 15:46: Message edited by: Alicïa ]

Posts: 884 | From: Where the Art is. | Registered: Jun 2004  |  IP: Logged
Welease Woderwick

Sister Incubus Nightmare
# 10424

- Posted      Profile for Welease Woderwick   Email Welease Woderwick   Send new private message       Edit/delete post   Reply with quote 
Smudgie puils one back - 12:11 so I am still a tiny bit ahead but it is Sunday soon!

--------------------
I give thanks for unknown blessings already on their way.
Fancy a break in South India?
Accessible Homestay Guesthouse in Central Kerala, contact me for details

What part of Matt. 7:1 don't you understand?

Posts: 48139 | From: 1st on the right, straight on 'til morning | Registered: Sep 2005  |  IP: Logged
Ariston
Insane Unicorn
# 10894

- Posted      Profile for Ariston   Author's homepage   Email Ariston   Send new private message       Edit/delete post   Reply with quote 
Okay, is koshatnik one of our people? If you're him/her, please speak up; I'd like to know who stole my win yesterday!
*grumble grumble not bitter at all I should have been faster grumble grumble*

--------------------
“Therefore, let it be explained that nowhere are the proprieties quite so strictly enforced as in men’s colleges that invite young women guests, especially over-night visitors in the fraternity houses.” Emily Post, 1937.

Posts: 6849 | From: The People's Republic of Balcones | Registered: Jan 2006  |  IP: Logged
Uncle Pete

Loyaute me lie
# 10422

- Posted      Profile for Uncle Pete     Send new private message       Edit/delete post   Reply with quote 
quote:
Originally posted by Ariston:
Okay, is koshatnik one of our people? If you're him/her, please speak up; I'd like to know who stole my win yesterday!

Having checked the directory (remember that?) koshatnik is one of our irregular posters.

--------------------
Even more so than I was before

Posts: 20466 | From: No longer where I was | Registered: Sep 2005  |  IP: Logged
Smudgie

Ship's Barnacle
# 2716

- Posted      Profile for Smudgie   Email Smudgie   Send new private message       Edit/delete post   Reply with quote 
Get your skates on, my furry friend. [Big Grin]

--------------------
Miss you, Erin.

Posts: 14382 | From: Under the duvet | Registered: Apr 2002  |  IP: Logged
Welease Woderwick

Sister Incubus Nightmare
# 10424

- Posted      Profile for Welease Woderwick   Email Welease Woderwick   Send new private message       Edit/delete post   Reply with quote 
The Penguin and I head into the weekend neck and neck...

...I AM TOAST!!

--------------------

Posts: 48139 | From: 1st on the right, straight on 'til morning | Registered: Sep 2005  |  IP: Logged
koshatnik
Shipmate
# 11938

- Posted      Profile for koshatnik   Email koshatnik   Send new private message       Edit/delete post   Reply with quote 
quote:
Originally posted by Ariston:

I'd apologise, Ariston, but you appear to have already got your own back by snaffling today's win by two seconds. Off to tune up those fast-twitch muscle fibres ...
Posts: 467 | From: top of the pops to drawing the dole | Registered: Oct 2006  |  IP: Logged
orfeo

Ship's Musical Counterpoint
# 13878

- Posted      Profile for orfeo   Author's homepage   Email orfeo   Send new private message       Edit/delete post   Reply with quote 
Terribly sorry, out-twitched you both. [Big Grin]

--------------------
Technology has brought us all closer together. Turns out a lot of the people you meet as a result are complete idiots.

Posts: 18173 | From: Under | Registered: Jul 2008  |  IP: Logged
koshatnik
Shipmate
# 11938

- Posted      Profile for koshatnik   Email koshatnik   Send new private message       Edit/delete post   Reply with quote 
Curses!
Posts: 467 | From: top of the pops to drawing the dole | Registered: Oct 2006  |  IP: Logged
Piglet
Islander
# 11803

- Posted      Profile for Piglet   Email Piglet   Send new private message       Edit/delete post   Reply with quote 
35 seconds is close to a Personal Best for me, but not much cop on such an easy day.

Faster than the weasel, slower than the penguin (just).

--------------------
I may not be on an island any more, but I'm still an islander.
alto n a soprano who can read music

Posts: 20272 | From: Fredericton, NB, on a rather larger piece of rock | Registered: Sep 2006  |  IP: Logged
Ariston
Insane Unicorn
# 10894

- Posted      Profile for Ariston   Author's homepage   Email Ariston   Send new private message       Edit/delete post   Reply with quote 
And then there's Marvin.
grumble grumble back to Mars grumble grumble

--------------------
“Therefore, let it be explained that nowhere are the proprieties quite so strictly enforced as in men’s colleges that invite young women guests, especially over-night visitors in the fraternity houses.” Emily Post, 1937.

Posts: 6849 | From: The People's Republic of Balcones | Registered: Jan 2006  |  IP: Logged
Welease Woderwick

Sister Incubus Nightmare
# 10424

12:13 to Sweet Smudgiekins and Sunday tomorrow [Help]

--------------------

Leorning Cniht
Shipmate
# 17564

- Posted      Profile for Leorning Cniht   Email Leorning Cniht   Send new private message       Edit/delete post   Reply with quote 
Apparently, I know nothing about video games.
Posts: 5026 | From: USA | Registered: Feb 2013  |  IP: Logged
Piglet
Islander
# 11803

- Posted      Profile for Piglet   Email Piglet   Send new private message       Edit/delete post   Reply with quote 
Eighth place isn't bad when one takes more than 50 seconds. [Smile]

--------------------

Posts: 20272 | From: Fredericton, NB, on a rather larger piece of rock | Registered: Sep 2006  |  IP: Logged
Welease Woderwick

Sister Incubus Nightmare
# 10424

12:14 in favour of Her Penguinness - I think a month of this humiliation will probably be enough [Waterworks]

--------------------

Smudgie

Ship's Barnacle
# 2716

- Posted      Profile for Smudgie   Email Smudgie   Send new private message       Edit/delete post   Reply with quote 
We're out of Sundays now, though, and you have the advantage during the week.

--------------------
Miss you, Erin.

Welease Woderwick

Sister Incubus Nightmare
# 10424

Perhaps but I also have a Very Small Brain so advantage to you there.

--------------------

Piglet
Islander
# 11803

I'm rubbish at Old Testament ladies. I should have listened to the Guessometer - it was right.

[brick wall]

--------------------

Welease Woderwick

Sister Incubus Nightmare
# 10424

I beat Smudgiekins on time!

[Yipee]

13:14 to her.

--------------------

Smudgie

Ship's Barnacle
# 2716

How on earth.... I blame the fact that I hadn't had my first cup of coffee of the day.

Botheration!

--------------------
Miss you, Erin.

Piglet
Islander
# 11803

quote:
Originally posted by Welease Woderwick:
I beat Smudgiekins on time!

[Yipee]

13:14 to her.

I beat both of you today. [Big Grin]

--------------------

Welease Woderwick

Sister Incubus Nightmare
# 10424

piglet, m'dear, I rather think there is a rule against that somewhere.

[Eek!]

--------------------

Welease Woderwick

Sister Incubus Nightmare
# 10424

Sorry, piglet, wrong smilie there, how about [Razz] ?

Is 10/10 in 56 seconds going to be enough today?

--------------------

Smudgie

Ship's Barnacle
# 2716

quote:

Is 10/10 in 56 seconds going to be enough today?

I wonder....

--------------------
Miss you, Erin.

Welease Woderwick

Sister Incubus Nightmare
# 10424

Oh dear, 13:15 - little weasel is not doing too well at all.

--------------------

Piglet
Islander
# 11803

quote:
... Is 10/10 in 56 seconds going to be enough today?

Not to get past me ... [Yipee]

10/10 in 42 seconds - fourth place for now! And they thought that was "harder"? [Confused]

--------------------

Leorning Cniht
Shipmate
# 17564

- Posted      Profile for Leorning Cniht   Email Leorning Cniht   Send new private message       Edit/delete post   Reply with quote 
Bah - stupid quiz rating meta-questions.
Posts: 5026 | From: USA | Registered: Feb 2013  |  IP: Logged
Pearl B4 Swine
Ship's Oyster-Shucker
# 11451

- Posted      Profile for Pearl B4 Swine   Email Pearl B4 Swine   Send new private message       Edit/delete post   Reply with quote 
Seen one curse, ya seen em all. <roll eyes>

--------------------
Oinkster

"I do a good job and I know how to do this stuff" D. Trump (speaking of the POTUS job)

Posts: 3622 | From: The Keystone State | Registered: May 2006  |  IP: Logged
Welease Woderwick

Sister Incubus Nightmare
# 10424

I reckon Question 4 might be too much The Smudge!

--------------------

Smudgie

Ship's Barnacle
# 2716

quote:
I reckon Question 4 might be too much The Smudge!

I puzzled over that one for ages! [Biased]

--------------------
Miss you, Erin.

Welease Woderwick

Sister Incubus Nightmare
# 10424

13:16 - should I panic yet?

--------------------

Smudgie

Ship's Barnacle
# 2716

It's OK, you still have two whole days to make up the difference.

--------------------
Miss you, Erin.

Piglet
Islander
# 11803

Overtaken by a speeding penguin ... but snuck past the weasel. [Smile]

--------------------

Smudgie

Ship's Barnacle
# 2716

Given the weaselly one a chance today.. can't have him moping all through next month.

--------------------
Miss you, Erin.

Welease Woderwick

Sister Incubus Nightmare
# 10424

14:16 after a win today but can't win the month.

[Waterworks]

--------------------

Piglet
Islander
# 11803

Fifth place so far! [Yipee]

--------------------

Jonah the Whale

Ship's pet cetacean
# 1244

- Posted      Profile for Jonah the Whale   Email Jonah the Whale   Send new private message       Edit/delete post   Reply with quote 
Japes! Ten seconds! I'm impressed!
Posts: 2799 | From: Nether Regions | Registered: Aug 2001  |  IP: Logged
Welease Woderwick

Sister Incubus Nightmare
# 10424

I know I've lost the fight already but I doubt I can limit the loss to just 15:16 with a 37 seconds score on the last day - 14:17 here we come!

[Disappointed]

--------------------

Smudgie

Ship's Barnacle
# 2716

[Big Grin]

--------------------
Miss you, Erin.

Welease Woderwick

Sister Incubus Nightmare
# 10424

[Waterworks] [Waterworks] [Waterworks]

--------------------

Smudgie

Ship's Barnacle
# 2716

*not competitive at all*

--------------------
Miss you, Erin.

Tree Bee

Ship's tiller girl
# 4033

- Posted      Profile for Tree Bee   Email Tree Bee   Send new private message       Edit/delete post   Reply with quote 
Well done that penguin! [Big Grin]

--------------------
"Any fool can make something complicated. It takes a genius to make it simple."
— Woody Guthrie
http://saysaysay54.wordpress.com

Posts: 5257 | From: me to you. | Registered: Feb 2003  |  IP: Logged
Japes

Shipmate
# 5358

- Posted      Profile for Japes   Email Japes   Send new private message       Edit/delete post   Reply with quote 
quote:
Originally posted by Jonah the Whale:
Japes! Ten seconds! I'm impressed!

New computer has some keys in a slightly different place. I pressed the wrong key, and it submitted the quiz. [Hot and Hormonal]

At least the one question I answered was answered correctly.

--------------------
Blog may or may not be of any interest.

Posts: 2013 | From: Somewhere in the middle | Registered: Dec 2003  |  IP: Logged
Piglet
Islander
# 11803

Well done, Smudgie - loved the celebratory penguin dance! [Smile]

I should have done the quiz at w*rk - my home computer's so ancient it takes ages to load and I get a rubbish time that's hopeless on a Very Easy day.

That's my excuse and I'm sticking to it. [Big Grin]

--------------------

Uncle Pete

Loyaute me lie
# 10422

- Posted      Profile for Uncle Pete     Send new private message       Edit/delete post   Reply with quote 
Stoopid fillums. [Mad]

--------------------
Even more so than I was before

Posts: 20466 | From: No longer where I was | Registered: Sep 2005  |  IP: Logged
Welease Woderwick

Sister Incubus Nightmare
# 10424

The new month has not started well.

--------------------

Tree Bee

Ship's tiller girl
# 4033

- Posted      Profile for Tree Bee   Email Tree Bee   Send new private message       Edit/delete post   Reply with quote 
Woah! I'll have to partake of a sherry before taking every quiz if that's the result!

--------------------
"Any fool can make something complicated. It takes a genius to make it simple."
— Woody Guthrie
http://saysaysay54.wordpress.com

Posts: 5257 | From: me to you. | Registered: Feb 2003  |  IP: Logged

Pages in this thread: 1  2  3  ...  57  58  59  60  61  62  63  ...  95  96  97 

Post new thread  Post a reply Close thread   Feature thread   Move thread   Delete thread Next oldest thread   Next newest thread
 - Printer-friendly view
Go to:

Contact us | Ship of Fools | Privacy statement

© Ship of Fools 2016