homepage
  roll on christmas  
click here to find out more about ship of fools click here to sign up for the ship of fools newsletter click here to support ship of fools
community the mystery worshipper gadgets for god caption competition foolishness features ship stuff
discussion boards live chat cafe avatars frequently-asked questions the ten commandments gallery private boards register for the boards

Ship of Fools

Post new thread  Post a reply
My profile login | | Directory | Search | FAQs | Board home
   - Printer-friendly view Next oldest thread   Next newest thread
» Ship of Fools   » Special interest discussion   » The Circus   » Everlasting.... (Page 110)

- Email this page to a friend or enemy.  
Pages in this thread: 1  2  3  ...  107  108  109  110  111  112  113  ...  139  140  141 

Source: (consider it) Thread: Everlasting....
Raptor Eye
Shipmate
# 16649

- Posted      Profile for Raptor Eye     Send new private message       Edit/delete post   Reply with quote 
Pa, Percy poured pepper paste on the pasties.

--------------------
Be still, and know that I am God! Psalm 46.10

Posts: 4359 | From: The United Kingdom | Registered: Sep 2011  |  IP: Logged
Welease Woderwick

Sister Incubus Nightmare
# 10424

- Posted      Profile for Welease Woderwick   Email Welease Woderwick   Send new private message       Edit/delete post   Reply with quote 
Tie several half hitches and a reef knot then seal it all with wax.

--------------------
I give thanks for unknown blessings already on their way.
Fancy a break in South India?
Accessible Homestay Guesthouse in Central Kerala, contact me for details

What part of Matt. 7:1 don't you understand?

Posts: 48139 | From: 1st on the right, straight on 'til morning | Registered: Sep 2005  |  IP: Logged
Doone
Shipmate
# 18470

- Posted      Profile for Doone   Email Doone   Send new private message       Edit/delete post   Reply with quote 
Axes are great for chopping down trees.
Posts: 2208 | From: UK | Registered: Sep 2015  |  IP: Logged
Welease Woderwick

Sister Incubus Nightmare
# 10424

- Posted      Profile for Welease Woderwick   Email Welease Woderwick   Send new private message       Edit/delete post   Reply with quote 
Tree surgeons tend not to use anaesthetic before operating.

--------------------

Posts: 48139 | From: 1st on the right, straight on 'til morning | Registered: Sep 2005  |  IP: Logged
Raptor Eye
Shipmate
# 16649

- Posted      Profile for Raptor Eye     Send new private message       Edit/delete post   Reply with quote 
Era, tin: go to Cornwall to find the remains of many a mine.

--------------------

Welease Woderwick

Sister Incubus Nightmare
# 10424

Yam, in error, still worked in the curry.

--------------------

Doone
Shipmate
# 18470

- Posted      Profile for Doone   Email Doone   Send new private message       Edit/delete post   Reply with quote 
Ryvita is a tasty form of crisp bread.
Mamacita

Lakefront liberal
# 3659

- Posted      Profile for Mamacita   Email Mamacita   Send new private message       Edit/delete post   Reply with quote 
Admission fees are often reduced for those of us of a certain age.

--------------------
Do not be daunted by the enormity of the world’s grief. Do justly, now. Love mercy, now. Walk humbly, now. You are not obligated to complete the work, but neither are you free to abandon it.

Posts: 20761 | From: where the purple line ends | Registered: Dec 2002  |  IP: Logged
Welease Woderwick

Sister Incubus Nightmare
# 10424

In age-related news I am nowhere near as old as the Queen.

--------------------

Doone
Shipmate
# 18470

Entertainment during long, cold, dark nights is really important.
Welease Woderwick

Sister Incubus Nightmare
# 10424

Ant colonies of the artificial type are often called Formiaries.

--------------------

Raptor Eye
Shipmate
# 16649

For Mia, Riesling was the only wine that existed.

--------------------

Welease Woderwick

Sister Incubus Nightmare
# 10424

Is Ted really as stupid as he acts?

--------------------

jacobsen

seeker
# 14998

- Posted      Profile for jacobsen   Email jacobsen   Send new private message       Edit/delete post   Reply with quote 
Tsunami is the only word I could think of!

--------------------
But God, holding a candle, looks for all who wander, all who search. - Shifra Alon
Beauty fades, dumb is forever-Judge Judy
The man who made time, made plenty.

Posts: 8040 | From: Æbleskiver country | Registered: Aug 2009  |  IP: Logged
Welease Woderwick

Sister Incubus Nightmare
# 10424

Kofi Annan used to be Secretary General of the UN.

--------------------

Doone
Shipmate
# 18470

He understood the difficult position he had put her in and regretted it.
Raptor Eye
Shipmate
# 16649

"Regret" Ted iterated as a lament, "How I regret my stupidity!"

--------------------

Amanda B. Reckondwythe

Dressed for Church
# 5521

- Posted      Profile for Amanda B. Reckondwythe     Send new private message       Edit/delete post   Reply with quote 
Pi, di, ty! The circumference of a circle cannot be calculated exactly.

--------------------
"I take prayer too seriously to use it as an excuse for avoiding work and responsibility." -- The Revd Martin Luther King Jr.

Posts: 10542 | From: The Great Southwest | Registered: Feb 2004  |  IP: Logged
jrw
Shipmate
# 18045

- Posted      Profile for jrw     Send new private message       Edit/delete post   Reply with quote 
"Ted! Exactly what do you think you are doing?!" exclaimed his wife, on seeing her husband put the dirty washing into the tumble dryer.

--------------------
plug plug

Welease Woderwick

Sister Incubus Nightmare
# 10424

"Dry ermine carefully" explained the duchess to her new laundress.

--------------------

Mamacita

Lakefront liberal
# 3659

- Posted      Profile for Mamacita   Email Mamacita   Send new private message       Edit/delete post   Reply with quote 
Dressed to the nines, the Duchess was nonetheless horrified to find her furs had been shrunk two sizes.

[ 22. June 2016, 02:25: Message edited by: Mamacita ]

--------------------
Do not be daunted by the enormity of the world’s grief. Do justly, now. Love mercy, now. Walk humbly, now. You are not obligated to complete the work, but neither are you free to abandon it.

Posts: 20761 | From: where the purple line ends | Registered: Dec 2002  |  IP: Logged
jacobsen

seeker
# 14998

- Posted      Profile for jacobsen   Email jacobsen   Send new private message       Edit/delete post   Reply with quote 
Zestfully she took the unexpected opportunity to suspend the unfortunate servitor by her thumbs.

[ 22. June 2016, 10:37: Message edited by: jacobsen ]

--------------------
But God, holding a candle, looks for all who wander, all who search. - Shifra Alon

Mamacita

Lakefront liberal
# 3659

"Um, B.S.!" the servant sputtered in distress, which did nothing to relieve the duchess' fury.

[ 22. June 2016, 15:13: Message edited by: Mamacita ]

--------------------

jrw
Shipmate
# 18045

- Posted      Profile for jrw     Send new private message       Edit/delete post   Reply with quote 
"Chess fury is getting completely out of hand at these tournaments", said the tournament official to his colleague, as the chess player threw the entire board of chess pieces all over the place.

--------------------
plug plug

Lyda*Rose

Ship's broken porthole
# 4544

- Posted      Profile for Lyda*Rose   Email Lyda*Rose   Send new private message       Edit/delete post   Reply with quote 
Lace the bodice very carefully so the bride doesn't feel pinched.

--------------------
"Dear God, whose name I do not know - thank you for my life. I forgot how BIG... thank you. Thank you for my life." ~from Joe Vs the Volcano

Posts: 21377 | From: CA | Registered: May 2003  |  IP: Logged
jacobsen

seeker
# 14998

Pin cheddar to the cheese board to stop it from sliding off.

--------------------

Baptist Trainfan
Shipmate
# 15128

- Posted      Profile for Baptist Trainfan   Email Baptist Trainfan   Send new private message       Edit/delete post   Reply with quote 
Goffs Oak near Broxbourne is in the heart of London's commuter belt.
Posts: 9750 | From: The other side of the Severn | Registered: Sep 2009  |  IP: Logged
Welease Woderwick

Sister Incubus Nightmare
# 10424

Elton John loves Marmite.

--------------------

Doone
Shipmate
# 18470

Mites seem to particularly like feasting on me.
jacobsen

seeker
# 14998

Metamorphosed into mite-food would be a hard fate.

--------------------

Welease Woderwick

Sister Incubus Nightmare
# 10424

A teaspoon should be more than enough.

--------------------

Mamacita

Lakefront liberal
# 3659

Ugh, I don't want even a teaspoonful of marmite!

--------------------

jacobsen

seeker
# 14998

Marm, it elevates the spirits and calms the tum!

--------------------

Mamacita

Lakefront liberal
# 3659

He tumbled, seized by the spirit, right down the stairs.

--------------------

Doone
Shipmate
# 18470

Airs and graces don't butter no parsnips!
Raptor Eye
Shipmate
# 16649

Snip sausages slowly.

--------------------

jacobsen

seeker
# 14998

Low lying fog can cause accidents.

--------------------

Welease Woderwick

Sister Incubus Nightmare
# 10424

Dent seems a lovely little village.

--------------------

Raptor Eye
Shipmate
# 16649

A gelatinous substance gives when touched.

--------------------

Doone
Shipmate
# 18470

'Ouch', Edward screamed when he hit his thumb with the hammer.
Mamacita

Lakefront liberal
# 3659

Mermaids are fictitious fishy females.

--------------------

jacobsen

seeker
# 14998

Males were the practice run for which females were the upgrade.

--------------------

Welease Woderwick

Sister Incubus Nightmare
# 10424

Graders help build smooth roads.

--------------------

Lyda*Rose

Ship's broken porthole
# 4544

- Posted      Profile for Lyda*Rose   Email Lyda*Rose   Send new private message       Edit/delete post   Reply with quote 
Thro ads and articles she very carefully sifted for photos of her idol.

--------------------
"Dear God, whose name I do not know - thank you for my life. I forgot how BIG... thank you. Thank you for my life." ~from Joe Vs the Volcano

Posts: 21377 | From: CA | Registered: May 2003  |  IP: Logged
jacobsen

seeker
# 14998

He rid olofactory assaults of their nuisance value by using deodorant.

--------------------

Welease Woderwick

Sister Incubus Nightmare
# 10424

Do rant again, it makes me giggle so!

--------------------

Raptor Eye
Shipmate
# 16649

Giggles Oscar, "she keeps tickling me, sir!"

--------------------

Doone
Shipmate
# 18470

Sirius is the brightest star in our night sky.
Welease Woderwick

Sister Incubus Nightmare
# 10424

KY stands for the state of Kentucky just as MO stands for the state of Montana.

--------------------

Lamb Chopped
Ship's kebab
# 5528

- Posted      Profile for Lamb Chopped   Email Lamb Chopped   Send new private message       Edit/delete post   Reply with quote 
[snort]

--------------------
Er, this is what I've been up to (book).
Oh, that you would rend the heavens and come down!

Posts: 20059 | From: off in left field somewhere | Registered: Feb 2004  |  IP: Logged

Pages in this thread: 1  2  3  ...  107  108  109  110  111  112  113  ...  139  140  141 

Post new thread  Post a reply Close thread   Feature thread   Move thread   Delete thread Next oldest thread   Next newest thread
 - Printer-friendly view
Go to:

Contact us | Ship of Fools | Privacy statement

© Ship of Fools 2016