homepage
  roll on christmas  
click here to find out more about ship of fools click here to sign up for the ship of fools newsletter click here to support ship of fools
community the mystery worshipper gadgets for god caption competition foolishness features ship stuff
discussion boards live chat cafe avatars frequently-asked questions the ten commandments gallery private boards register for the boards

Ship of Fools

Post new thread  Post a reply
My profile login | | Directory | Search | FAQs | Board home
   - Printer-friendly view Next oldest thread   Next newest thread
» Ship of Fools   » Special interest discussion   » The Circus   » Everlasting.... (Page 117)

- Email this page to a friend or enemy.  
Pages in this thread: 1  2  3  ...  114  115  116  117  118  119  120  ...  139  140  141 

Source: (consider it) Thread: Everlasting....
Welease Woderwick

Sister Incubus Nightmare
# 10424

- Posted      Profile for Welease Woderwick   Email Welease Woderwick   Send new private message       Edit/delete post   Reply with quote 
Love democracy, with all its faults.

--------------------
I give thanks for unknown blessings already on their way.
Fancy a break in South India?
Accessible Homestay Guesthouse in Central Kerala, contact me for details

What part of Matt. 7:1 don't you understand?

Posts: 48139 | From: 1st on the right, straight on 'til morning | Registered: Sep 2005  |  IP: Logged
Mamacita

Lakefront liberal
# 3659

- Posted      Profile for Mamacita   Email Mamacita   Send new private message       Edit/delete post   Reply with quote 
Tsimmis, a traditional stew served at Passover, contains sweet potatoes, carrots, and dried fruits.

--------------------
Do not be daunted by the enormity of the world’s grief. Do justly, now. Love mercy, now. Walk humbly, now. You are not obligated to complete the work, but neither are you free to abandon it.

Posts: 20761 | From: where the purple line ends | Registered: Dec 2002  |  IP: Logged
Doone
Shipmate
# 18470

- Posted      Profile for Doone   Email Doone   Send new private message       Edit/delete post   Reply with quote 
Fruit salad is delicious with cream.
Posts: 2208 | From: UK | Registered: Sep 2015  |  IP: Logged
jacobsen

seeker
# 14998

- Posted      Profile for jacobsen   Email jacobsen   Send new private message       Edit/delete post   Reply with quote 
Reams of paper are wasted in the printing process.

--------------------
But God, holding a candle, looks for all who wander, all who search. - Shifra Alon
Beauty fades, dumb is forever-Judge Judy
The man who made time, made plenty.

Posts: 8040 | From: Æbleskiver country | Registered: Aug 2009  |  IP: Logged
Raptor Eye
Shipmate
# 16649

- Posted      Profile for Raptor Eye     Send new private message       Edit/delete post   Reply with quote 
Processing up and down the aisle, the children pretended that they were princes and princesses getting married.

--------------------
Be still, and know that I am God! Psalm 46.10

Posts: 4359 | From: The United Kingdom | Registered: Sep 2011  |  IP: Logged
Lyda*Rose

Ship's broken porthole
# 4544

- Posted      Profile for Lyda*Rose   Email Lyda*Rose   Send new private message       Edit/delete post   Reply with quote 
I edited the club's quarterly until I could not take the fussy contributors any longer.

--------------------
"Dear God, whose name I do not know - thank you for my life. I forgot how BIG... thank you. Thank you for my life." ~from Joe Vs the Volcano

Posts: 21377 | From: CA | Registered: May 2003  |  IP: Logged
Welease Woderwick

Sister Incubus Nightmare
# 10424

- Posted      Profile for Welease Woderwick   Email Welease Woderwick   Send new private message       Edit/delete post   Reply with quote 
Long erotic massages can be mind-blowing!

--------------------

Posts: 48139 | From: 1st on the right, straight on 'til morning | Registered: Sep 2005  |  IP: Logged
Lyda*Rose

Ship's broken porthole
# 4544

- Posted      Profile for Lyda*Rose   Email Lyda*Rose   Send new private message       Edit/delete post   Reply with quote 
Lo! Winging over the tree tops was a magnificent golden eagle!

--------------------
"Dear God, whose name I do not know - thank you for my life. I forgot how BIG... thank you. Thank you for my life." ~from Joe Vs the Volcano

Baptist Trainfan
Shipmate
# 15128

- Posted      Profile for Baptist Trainfan   Email Baptist Trainfan   Send new private message       Edit/delete post   Reply with quote 
Glee clubs are a phenomenon found mostly - but not exclusively - in the United States of America.
Posts: 9750 | From: The other side of the Severn | Registered: Sep 2009  |  IP: Logged
Curiosity killed ...

Ship's Mug
# 11770

- Posted      Profile for Curiosity killed ...   Email Curiosity killed ...   Send new private message       Edit/delete post   Reply with quote 
So fame, Ricardo, brings many others with the same moniker.

--------------------
Mugs - Keep the Ship afloat

Posts: 13794 | From: outiside the outer ring road | Registered: Aug 2006  |  IP: Logged
Mamacita

Lakefront liberal
# 3659

- Posted      Profile for Mamacita   Email Mamacita   Send new private message       Edit/delete post   Reply with quote 
Memo: Nike, reduce the cost of your sportswear!

--------------------
Do not be daunted by the enormity of the world’s grief. Do justly, now. Love mercy, now. Walk humbly, now. You are not obligated to complete the work, but neither are you free to abandon it.

Posts: 20761 | From: where the purple line ends | Registered: Dec 2002  |  IP: Logged
Welease Woderwick

Sister Incubus Nightmare
# 10424

Ear-trumpets are currently out of fashion.

--------------------

Lyda*Rose

Ship's broken porthole
# 4544

I, on a mission of mercy, safely delivered the single malt.

--------------------

Sipech
Shipmate
# 16870

- Posted      Profile for Sipech   Author's homepage     Send new private message       Edit/delete post   Reply with quote 
Alternative methods of delivery are not allowed.
Posts: 3791 | From: On the corporate ladder | Registered: Jan 2012  |  IP: Logged
Lyda*Rose

Ship's broken porthole
# 4544

Low educational standards handicapped the students' future prospects.

--------------------

jacobsen

seeker
# 14998

- Posted      Profile for jacobsen   Email jacobsen   Send new private message       Edit/delete post   Reply with quote 
Tsetse fly bites can cause sleeping sickness.

--------------------
But God, holding a candle, looks for all who wander, all who search. - Shifra Alon

Mamacita

Lakefront liberal
# 3659

Ick, Nessie left sea monster drool all over the beach.

--------------------

Welease Woderwick

Sister Incubus Nightmare
# 10424

Each of us is equally to blame.

--------------------

Curiosity killed ...

Ship's Mug
# 11770

- Posted      Profile for Curiosity killed ...   Email Curiosity killed ...   Send new private message       Edit/delete post   Reply with quote 
Tobla means a type of drum or drumming more often performed in India.

--------------------
Mugs - Keep the Ship afloat

Posts: 13794 | From: outiside the outer ring road | Registered: Aug 2006  |  IP: Logged
Doone
Shipmate
# 18470

- Posted      Profile for Doone   Email Doone   Send new private message       Edit/delete post   Reply with quote 
In diaphanous veils, Salome danced for Herod.
jacobsen

seeker
# 14998

He rode roughshod over her request.

--------------------

Welease Woderwick

Sister Incubus Nightmare
# 10424

Questions will now be taken.

--------------------

Mamacita

Lakefront liberal
# 3659

Beta, Kentucky is a city that does not exist.

--------------------

Doone
Shipmate
# 18470

I stand by what I've always said, reading is the best pastime ever.
Welease Woderwick

Sister Incubus Nightmare
# 10424

Very true, Doone, very true!

--------------------

Mamacita

Lakefront liberal
# 3659

Rue the day when there are no bookstores or libraries.

--------------------

Doone
Shipmate
# 18470

[Waterworks] [Waterworks] [Waterworks]
Amanda B. Reckondwythe

Dressed for Church
# 5521

- Posted      Profile for Amanda B. Reckondwythe     Send new private message       Edit/delete post   Reply with quote 
Libr ... Aries, I mean, is a highly desirable astrological sign.

--------------------
"I take prayer too seriously to use it as an excuse for avoiding work and responsibility." -- The Revd Martin Luther King Jr.

Posts: 10542 | From: The Great Southwest | Registered: Feb 2004  |  IP: Logged
Welease Woderwick

Sister Incubus Nightmare
# 10424

Ignoring all that others had predicted Caesar strode up the steps to the Senate.

--------------------

Doone
Shipmate
# 18470

Aten was the Sun god in Ancient Egypt, worshipped by the Pharoah Akhenaten.
Mamacita

Lakefront liberal
# 3659

Hen at entrance to the coop was ready to peck any intruder.

--------------------

Welease Woderwick

Sister Incubus Nightmare
# 10424

Rude repartee can be quite offensive.

--------------------

Mamacita

Lakefront liberal
# 3659

Fens, I've discovered, are not a good place to pitch a tent.

--------------------

Lyda*Rose

Ship's broken porthole
# 4544

Chat (entirely devoid of intelligent content) flew through the Twittersphere.

--------------------

Welease Woderwick

Sister Incubus Nightmare
# 10424

Re the above statement, could we amend the verb to flows?

--------------------

Doone
Shipmate
# 18470

Lows, in meteorological terms, indicate a lot of rain I believe.
Welease Woderwick

Sister Incubus Nightmare
# 10424

Evening showers can be delightful.

--------------------

Mamacita

Lakefront liberal
# 3659

Light-full sunsets can include shades of yellow, red, and purple.

--------------------

Welease Woderwick

Sister Incubus Nightmare
# 10424

Please note that other colours are also available.

--------------------

Lyda*Rose

Ship's broken porthole
# 4544

Blending the right colors can produce a pleasing effect.

--------------------

Welease Woderwick

Sister Incubus Nightmare
# 10424

Effectual meetings are ones that actually achieve something - most don't!

--------------------

Doone
Shipmate
# 18470

'Don't you love me any more?', he whined.
Welease Woderwick

Sister Incubus Nightmare
# 10424

"Hi Ned," he shouted as he passed Mr Flanders in his garden.

--------------------

Doone
Shipmate
# 18470

Dennis was not always the menace he was made out to be.
Welease Woderwick

Sister Incubus Nightmare
# 10424

Beam me up, Scotty.

[ 30. August 2016, 15:46: Message edited by: Welease Woderwick ]

--------------------

Mamacita

Lakefront liberal
# 3659

Scot tye-dyed the fabric and made a splendid poncho, in a retro sort of fashion.

--------------------

Lyda*Rose

Ship's broken porthole
# 4544

I only suggested but didn't mandate a short road trip to Brice Canyon.

--------------------

Welease Woderwick

Sister Incubus Nightmare
# 10424

Yonder castle is where the Holy Grail is kept.

--------------------

jacobsen

seeker
# 14998

Skep, today, is an increasingly are form of bee-housing, as it can be simpler to keep the bees in boxes or frames.

--------------------

Welease Woderwick

Sister Incubus Nightmare
# 10424

Mesmerising people to buy what you have to sell isn't very honest.

--------------------

Pages in this thread: 1  2  3  ...  114  115  116  117  118  119  120  ...  139  140  141 

Post new thread  Post a reply Close thread   Feature thread   Move thread   Delete thread Next oldest thread   Next newest thread
 - Printer-friendly view
Go to:

Contact us | Ship of Fools | Privacy statement

© Ship of Fools 2016