homepage
  roll on christmas  
click here to find out more about ship of fools click here to sign up for the ship of fools newsletter click here to support ship of fools
community the mystery worshipper gadgets for god caption competition foolishness features ship stuff
discussion boards live chat cafe avatars frequently-asked questions the ten commandments gallery private boards register for the boards

Ship of Fools

Post new thread  Post a reply
My profile login | | Directory | Search | FAQs | Board home
   - Printer-friendly view Next oldest thread   Next newest thread
» Ship of Fools   » Special interest discussion   » The Circus   » Everlasting.... (Page 122)

- Email this page to a friend or enemy.  
Pages in this thread: 1  2  3  ...  119  120  121  122  123  124  125  ...  139  140  141 

Source: (consider it) Thread: Everlasting....
Lyda*Rose

Ship's broken porthole
# 4544

- Posted      Profile for Lyda*Rose   Email Lyda*Rose   Send new private message       Edit/delete post   Reply with quote 
Undo neither of the clips until the glue has entirely dried.

[ 19. October 2016, 15:39: Message edited by: Lyda*Rose ]

--------------------
"Dear God, whose name I do not know - thank you for my life. I forgot how BIG... thank you. Thank you for my life." ~from Joe Vs the Volcano

Posts: 21377 | From: CA | Registered: May 2003  |  IP: Logged
Welease Woderwick

Sister Incubus Nightmare
# 10424

- Posted      Profile for Welease Woderwick   Email Welease Woderwick   Send new private message       Edit/delete post   Reply with quote 
Editorial comment in newspapers is often political propaganda.

--------------------
I give thanks for unknown blessings already on their way.
Fancy a break in South India?
Accessible Homestay Guesthouse in Central Kerala, contact me for details

What part of Matt. 7:1 don't you understand?

Posts: 48139 | From: 1st on the right, straight on 'til morning | Registered: Sep 2005  |  IP: Logged
Doone
Shipmate
# 18470

- Posted      Profile for Doone   Email Doone   Send new private message       Edit/delete post   Reply with quote 
'And another thing', he shouted,'where have you hidden my bottle of brandy?'.
Posts: 2208 | From: UK | Registered: Sep 2015  |  IP: Logged
Welease Woderwick

Sister Incubus Nightmare
# 10424

- Posted      Profile for Welease Woderwick   Email Welease Woderwick   Send new private message       Edit/delete post   Reply with quote 
Randy is often used as a shortened form of the name Randolph.

--------------------

Posts: 48139 | From: 1st on the right, straight on 'til morning | Registered: Sep 2005  |  IP: Logged
Lyda*Rose

Ship's broken porthole
# 4544

- Posted      Profile for Lyda*Rose   Email Lyda*Rose   Send new private message       Edit/delete post   Reply with quote 
Dolphins are a lot more brutal than their smiling faces suggest.

--------------------
"Dear God, whose name I do not know - thank you for my life. I forgot how BIG... thank you. Thank you for my life." ~from Joe Vs the Volcano

Welease Woderwick

Sister Incubus Nightmare
# 10424

Gestation is otherwise known as pregnancy.

--------------------

Doone
Shipmate
# 18470

- Posted      Profile for Doone   Email Doone   Send new private message       Edit/delete post   Reply with quote 
Nancy Dell'Ollio was an item with Sven-Goren Eriksson.
Raptor Eye
Shipmate
# 16649

- Posted      Profile for Raptor Eye     Send new private message       Edit/delete post   Reply with quote 
Sons and daughters can be a joy and a trial at the same time.

--------------------
Be still, and know that I am God! Psalm 46.10

Posts: 4359 | From: The United Kingdom | Registered: Sep 2011  |  IP: Logged
Welease Woderwick

Sister Incubus Nightmare
# 10424

"Met 'im 'ere and there as I were trolling."

--------------------

Mamacita

Lakefront liberal
# 3659

- Posted      Profile for Mamacita   Email Mamacita   Send new private message       Edit/delete post   Reply with quote 
Linguistics is occasionally a topic for discussion in Kerygmania, although you don't need to know Greek or Hebrew to play along.

--------------------
Do not be daunted by the enormity of the world’s grief. Do justly, now. Love mercy, now. Walk humbly, now. You are not obligated to complete the work, but neither are you free to abandon it.

Posts: 20761 | From: where the purple line ends | Registered: Dec 2002  |  IP: Logged
Lyda*Rose

Ship's broken porthole
# 4544

Longshanks was a nickname of King Edward the First.

--------------------

Welease Woderwick

Sister Incubus Nightmare
# 10424

Firsthand experience beats watching any day.

--------------------

Raptor Eye
Shipmate
# 16649

- Posted      Profile for Raptor Eye     Send new private message       Edit/delete post   Reply with quote 
Daydreams can be more satisfying than those during sleep.

--------------------

Amanda B. Reckondwythe

Dressed for Church
# 5521

- Posted      Profile for Amanda B. Reckondwythe     Send new private message       Edit/delete post   Reply with quote 
Ring "slee" promptly if all you want to do is cuddle.

--------------------
"I take prayer too seriously to use it as an excuse for avoiding work and responsibility." -- The Revd Martin Luther King Jr.

Posts: 10542 | From: The Great Southwest | Registered: Feb 2004  |  IP: Logged
Lyda*Rose

Ship's broken porthole
# 4544

Cuddleton British shorthair cats have adorably chubby faces.

--------------------

Golden Key
Shipmate
# 1468

- Posted      Profile for Golden Key   Author's homepage     Send new private message       Edit/delete post   Reply with quote 
Hubby faces "Where were you? Dinner's now burnt!" conversation with wife.

--------------------
Blessed Gator, pray for us!
--"Oh bat bladders, do you have to bring common sense into this?" (Dragon, "Jane & the Dragon")
--"Oh, Peace Train, save this country!" (Yusuf/Cat Stevens, "Peace Train")

Posts: 18601 | From: Chilling out in an undisclosed, sincere pumpkin patch. | Registered: Oct 2001  |  IP: Logged
Raptor Eye
Shipmate
# 16649

Feral cats don't like being picked up, say the scratches on my face and hands.

--------------------

Doone
Shipmate
# 18470

Handstands are one of those activities best not tried at my age.
no prophet's flag is set so...

Proceed to see sea
# 15560

- Posted      Profile for no prophet's flag is set so...   Author's homepage   Email no prophet's flag is set so...   Send new private message       Edit/delete post   Reply with quote 
A general principle for making good tea is to use tea and to avoid the paper packets of dust and floor sweepings known as teabags.

--------------------
Out of this nettle, danger, we pluck this flower, safety.
\_(ツ)_/

Posts: 11498 | From: Treaty 6 territory in the nonexistant Province of Buffalo, Canada ↄ⃝' | Registered: Mar 2010  |  IP: Logged
Lyda*Rose

Ship's broken porthole
# 4544

A bag sitting by itself in a public place may mean trouble.

--------------------

Raptor Eye
Shipmate
# 16649

Ouble de ouble da, or something like it, are lyrics in a Beatles song.

--------------------

Lyda*Rose

Ship's broken porthole
# 4544

Less on givens and more on proofs would be much appreciated in your argument.

--------------------

Pigwidgeon

Ship's Owl
# 10192

- Posted      Profile for Pigwidgeon   Author's homepage     Send new private message       Edit/delete post   Reply with quote 
Men tend not to like this sort of argument.

--------------------
"...that is generally a matter for Pigwidgeon, several other consenting adults, a bottle of cheap Gin and the odd giraffe."
~Tortuf

Posts: 9835 | From: Hogwarts | Registered: Aug 2005  |  IP: Logged
Humble Servant
Shipmate
# 18391

- Posted      Profile for Humble Servant     Send new private message       Edit/delete post   Reply with quote 
Gum entertains children, but I can't stand constant chewing.
Mamacita

Lakefront liberal
# 3659

- Posted      Profile for Mamacita   Email Mamacita   Send new private message       Edit/delete post   Reply with quote 
Wings was Paul McCartney's post-Beatles musical venture.

--------------------
Do not be daunted by the enormity of the world’s grief. Do justly, now. Love mercy, now. Walk humbly, now. You are not obligated to complete the work, but neither are you free to abandon it.

Posts: 20761 | From: where the purple line ends | Registered: Dec 2002  |  IP: Logged
Raptor Eye
Shipmate
# 16649

Remind me to turn my clock back this evening, or I'll arrive for the service at the wrong time tomorrow.

--------------------

pimple

Ship's Irruption
# 10635

- Posted      Profile for pimple   Email pimple   Send new private message       Edit/delete post   Reply with quote 
Rowan trees are beautiful. Arguments over how to spell them are not.

--------------------
In other words, just because I made it all up, doesn't mean it isn't true (Reginald Hill)

Posts: 8018 | From: Wonderland | Registered: Nov 2005  |  IP: Logged
Lyda*Rose

Ship's broken porthole
# 4544

Mare, not stallion, is the one you ought to take out for a quiet ride.

--------------------

Doone
Shipmate
# 18470

Trident missiles are launched from submarines.
Baptist Trainfan
Shipmate
# 15128

- Posted      Profile for Baptist Trainfan   Email Baptist Trainfan   Send new private message       Edit/delete post   Reply with quote 
Inês de Castro has been a frequent subject of art, music, and drama.
Posts: 9750 | From: The other side of the Severn | Registered: Sep 2009  |  IP: Logged
Lyda*Rose

Ship's broken porthole
# 4544

Dr. A. March was Gina's gynecologist.

--------------------

Mamacita

Lakefront liberal
# 3659

"Colog" is the wrong way to spell "college."

--------------------

Doone
Shipmate
# 18470

Leg extensions are guaranteed in some religious gatherings.
Humble Servant
Shipmate
# 18391

- Posted      Profile for Humble Servant     Send new private message       Edit/delete post   Reply with quote 
The rings are exchanged to symbolise your commitment to the marriage.
Pigwidgeon

Ship's Owl
# 10192

- Posted      Profile for Pigwidgeon   Author's homepage     Send new private message       Edit/delete post   Reply with quote 
I age even when I try to keep healthy.

--------------------
"...that is generally a matter for Pigwidgeon, several other consenting adults, a bottle of cheap Gin and the odd giraffe."
~Tortuf

Raptor Eye
Shipmate
# 16649

Health, you might know, extends to mind and spirit as well as the physical body.

--------------------

Doone
Shipmate
# 18470

Body dismorphic disorder can be a very distressing condition.
Jammy Dodger

Half jam, half biscuit
# 17872

- Posted      Profile for Jammy Dodger   Email Jammy Dodger   Send new private message       Edit/delete post   Reply with quote 
I only wanted to have a go at playing 'Everlasting'

--------------------
Look at my eye twitching - Donkey from Shrek

Posts: 438 | From: UK | Registered: Oct 2013  |  IP: Logged
Pigwidgeon

Ship's Owl
# 10192

A sting from a scorpion is extremely painful.

--------------------
~Tortuf

Sipech
Shipmate
# 16870

- Posted      Profile for Sipech   Author's homepage     Send new private message       Edit/delete post   Reply with quote 
In Fulham, there's a bizarre statue of Michael Jackson.

--------------------
I try to be self-deprecating; I'm just not very good at it.
Twitter: http://twitter.com/TheAlethiophile

Posts: 3791 | From: On the corporate ladder | Registered: Jan 2012  |  IP: Logged
Lyda*Rose

Ship's broken porthole
# 4544

Jack, son, calm down, one strike-out isn't the end of the world.

--------------------

Raptor Eye
Shipmate
# 16649

The worldwide web has transformed the way we learn and enhanced communication.

--------------------

Pigwidgeon

Ship's Owl
# 10192

Cations are the opposite of anions.

--------------------
~Tortuf

Doone
Shipmate
# 18470

Onset of dementia is extremely worrying and often swept under the carpet.
Amanda B. Reckondwythe

Dressed for Church
# 5521

- Posted      Profile for Amanda B. Reckondwythe     Send new private message       Edit/delete post   Reply with quote 
Er, the car pet had an "accident" on the front seat.

--------------------
"I take prayer too seriously to use it as an excuse for avoiding work and responsibility." -- The Revd Martin Luther King Jr.

Posts: 10542 | From: The Great Southwest | Registered: Feb 2004  |  IP: Logged
Lyda*Rose

Ship's broken porthole
# 4544

Eating "healthy" veggies can be a no-no for people with kidney stones.

--------------------

Welease Woderwick

Sister Incubus Nightmare
# 10424

Stones win over Beatles any day in my reckoning.

--------------------

Raptor Eye
Shipmate
# 16649

Inglenook fireplaces make for a cosy pub atmosphere.

--------------------

Lyda*Rose

Ship's broken porthole
# 4544

"Here you have the model completely equipped with the latest features," said the salesman pointing to the dealer's pride and joy.

--------------------

Doone
Shipmate
# 18470

Joyce decided to throw caution to the wind and buy the latest model.

Pages in this thread: 1  2  3  ...  119  120  121  122  123  124  125  ...  139  140  141 

Post new thread  Post a reply Close thread   Feature thread   Move thread   Delete thread Next oldest thread   Next newest thread
 - Printer-friendly view
Go to:

Contact us | Ship of Fools | Privacy statement

© Ship of Fools 2016