homepage
  roll on christmas  
click here to find out more about ship of fools click here to sign up for the ship of fools newsletter click here to support ship of fools
community the mystery worshipper gadgets for god caption competition foolishness features ship stuff
discussion boards live chat cafe avatars frequently-asked questions the ten commandments gallery private boards register for the boards

Ship of Fools

Post new thread  Post a reply
My profile login | | Directory | Search | FAQs | Board home
   - Printer-friendly view Next oldest thread   Next newest thread
» Ship of Fools   » Special interest discussion   » The Circus   » Everlasting.... (Page 68)

- Email this page to a friend or enemy.  
Pages in this thread: 1  2  3  ...  65  66  67  68  69  70  71  ...  139  140  141 

Source: (consider it) Thread: Everlasting....
jacobsen

seeker
# 14998

- Posted      Profile for jacobsen   Email jacobsen   Send new private message       Edit/delete post   Reply with quote 
Nescafe may help you, but it will do nothing for them.

--------------------
But God, holding a candle, looks for all who wander, all who search. - Shifra Alon
Beauty fades, dumb is forever-Judge Judy
The man who made time, made plenty.

Posts: 8040 | From: Æbleskiver country | Registered: Aug 2009  |  IP: Logged
Oscar the Grouch

Adopted Cascadian
# 1916

- Posted      Profile for Oscar the Grouch     Send new private message       Edit/delete post   Reply with quote 
He made no attempt to justify that last statement.

--------------------
Faradiu, dundeibáwa weyu lárigi weyu

Posts: 3871 | From: Gamma Quadrant, just to the left of Galifrey | Registered: Dec 2001  |  IP: Logged
pimple

Ship's Irruption
# 10635

- Posted      Profile for pimple   Email pimple   Send new private message       Edit/delete post   Reply with quote 
T.S.T. ate men. Titus Sylvanus Tibericus indulged in cannibalism! Trust me, I'm a scholar.

--------------------
In other words, just because I made it all up, doesn't mean it isn't true (Reginald Hill)

Posts: 8018 | From: Wonderland | Registered: Nov 2005  |  IP: Logged
Welease Woderwick

Sister Incubus Nightmare
# 10424

- Posted      Profile for Welease Woderwick   Email Welease Woderwick   Send new private message       Edit/delete post   Reply with quote 
Large? What a silly question, of course I want a large one!

--------------------
I give thanks for unknown blessings already on their way.
Fancy a break in South India?
Accessible Homestay Guesthouse in Central Kerala, contact me for details

What part of Matt. 7:1 don't you understand?

Posts: 48139 | From: 1st on the right, straight on 'til morning | Registered: Sep 2005  |  IP: Logged
jacobsen

seeker
# 14998

- Posted      Profile for jacobsen   Email jacobsen   Send new private message       Edit/delete post   Reply with quote 
Geo News purports to be as informative as any other news channel.

--------------------
But God, holding a candle, looks for all who wander, all who search. - Shifra Alon

Sipech
Shipmate
# 16870

- Posted      Profile for Sipech   Author's homepage     Send new private message       Edit/delete post   Reply with quote 
Nell Gwyn is one of those people everyone has heard of, but fewer know who she was.

--------------------
I try to be self-deprecating; I'm just not very good at it.
Twitter: http://twitter.com/TheAlethiophile

Posts: 3791 | From: On the corporate ladder | Registered: Jan 2012  |  IP: Logged
Raptor Eye
Shipmate
# 16649

- Posted      Profile for Raptor Eye     Send new private message       Edit/delete post   Reply with quote 
Wasps are good for the garden but not good for the gardeners.

--------------------
Be still, and know that I am God! Psalm 46.10

Posts: 4359 | From: The United Kingdom | Registered: Sep 2011  |  IP: Logged
Mamacita

Lakefront liberal
# 3659

- Posted      Profile for Mamacita   Email Mamacita   Send new private message       Edit/delete post   Reply with quote 
Arden, erstwhile ancient forest near Warwickshire, is featured in Shakespeare's "As You Like It," although I thought the Bard was referring to the Garden of Eden.

--------------------
Do not be daunted by the enormity of the world’s grief. Do justly, now. Love mercy, now. Walk humbly, now. You are not obligated to complete the work, but neither are you free to abandon it.

Posts: 20761 | From: where the purple line ends | Registered: Dec 2002  |  IP: Logged
Lyda*Rose

Ship's broken porthole
# 4544

- Posted      Profile for Lyda*Rose   Email Lyda*Rose   Send new private message       Edit/delete post   Reply with quote 
Fed English breakfast to the smallish niece, but when she understood that blood sausage was actually, well, blood she balked.

--------------------
"Dear God, whose name I do not know - thank you for my life. I forgot how BIG... thank you. Thank you for my life." ~from Joe Vs the Volcano

Posts: 21377 | From: CA | Registered: May 2003  |  IP: Logged
Raptor Eye
Shipmate
# 16649

- Posted      Profile for Raptor Eye     Send new private message       Edit/delete post   Reply with quote 
Kedgeree for breakfast seems a little ostentatious.

--------------------

Welease Woderwick

Sister Incubus Nightmare
# 10424

- Posted      Profile for Welease Woderwick   Email Welease Woderwick   Send new private message       Edit/delete post   Reply with quote 
Tat IOUs presumably are about borrowed Maniples and Berettas and may be discussed in Ecclesiantics.

--------------------

Posts: 48139 | From: 1st on the right, straight on 'til morning | Registered: Sep 2005  |  IP: Logged
Sipech
Shipmate
# 16870

- Posted      Profile for Sipech   Author's homepage     Send new private message       Edit/delete post   Reply with quote 
Ian, tics are sudden, involuntary movements, not blood sucking parasites.

--------------------

Posts: 3791 | From: On the corporate ladder | Registered: Jan 2012  |  IP: Logged
Raptor Eye
Shipmate
# 16649

Par, a site seemingly used for the extraction of china clay in the past, is now a far more quiet Cornish beach.

--------------------

Welease Woderwick

Sister Incubus Nightmare
# 10424

Each culture believes implicitly in its own superiority.

--------------------

Raptor Eye
Shipmate
# 16649

It yields when you press it, but what is it?

--------------------

Welease Woderwick

Sister Incubus Nightmare
# 10424

Situations vacant columns these days seem very scanty.

--------------------

Raptor Eye
Shipmate
# 16649

Can't you sit still for one moment, young man?

--------------------

jacobsen

seeker
# 14998

Managers who should have interpersonal skills quite frquently haven't.

--------------------

Welease Woderwick

Sister Incubus Nightmare
# 10424

Entwives are rarely seen, even by Ents!

--------------------

jacobsen

seeker
# 14998

Entschuldigen is the German for apologies.

--------------------

Welease Woderwick

Sister Incubus Nightmare
# 10424

I esteem cauliflower above other veggies.

--------------------

Lyda*Rose

Ship's broken porthole
# 4544

- Posted      Profile for Lyda*Rose   Email Lyda*Rose   Send new private message       Edit/delete post   Reply with quote 
Egg I especially like as a choice in a salad bar, along with bean sprouts and bleu cheese crumbles.

--------------------
"Dear God, whose name I do not know - thank you for my life. I forgot how BIG... thank you. Thank you for my life." ~from Joe Vs the Volcano

Welease Woderwick

Sister Incubus Nightmare
# 10424

Bless you for that.

--------------------

jacobsen

seeker
# 14998

"Forth at dawn" was the order given by the military.

--------------------

Welease Woderwick

Sister Incubus Nightmare
# 10424

A RyanAir flight can be quite an experience.

--------------------

Oscar the Grouch

Adopted Cascadian
# 1916

- Posted      Profile for Oscar the Grouch     Send new private message       Edit/delete post   Reply with quote 
Encephalitis can sometimes seem an attractive option if you do happen to fly with the aforementioned airline.

--------------------

Posts: 3871 | From: Gamma Quadrant, just to the left of Galifrey | Registered: Dec 2001  |  IP: Logged
Welease Woderwick

Sister Incubus Nightmare
# 10424

Linear programming is a mathematical tool.

--------------------

Baptist Trainfan
Shipmate
# 15128

- Posted      Profile for Baptist Trainfan   Email Baptist Trainfan   Send new private message       Edit/delete post   Reply with quote 
Oolitic limestone, with its glorious honeyed colouring, is often used for building in the Cotswold villages.
Posts: 9750 | From: The other side of the Severn | Registered: Sep 2009  |  IP: Logged
Welease Woderwick

Sister Incubus Nightmare
# 10424

Ill ages ago but feeling much better of late.

--------------------

Urfshyne
Shipmate
# 17834

- Posted      Profile for Urfshyne   Email Urfshyne   Send new private message       Edit/delete post   Reply with quote 
ROFL at earlier comments means that I found them funny.
Posts: 98 | From: Maidenhead - lost | Registered: Sep 2013  |  IP: Logged
Oscar the Grouch

Adopted Cascadian
# 1916

Fun nymphs are much nicer to know than gloomy ones.

--------------------

Lyda*Rose

Ship's broken porthole
# 4544

My one surprise birthday party was quite unexpected and sweet.

--------------------

Welease Woderwick

Sister Incubus Nightmare
# 10424

Weetabix™ has never appealed to me as a breakfast cereal.

--------------------

no prophet's flag is set so...

Proceed to see sea
# 15560

- Posted      Profile for no prophet's flag is set so...   Author's homepage   Email no prophet's flag is set so...   Send new private message       Edit/delete post   Reply with quote 
Really stupid people cannot be cured of idiocy.

--------------------
Out of this nettle, danger, we pluck this flower, safety.
\_(ツ)_/

Posts: 11498 | From: Treaty 6 territory in the nonexistant Province of Buffalo, Canada ↄ⃝' | Registered: Mar 2010  |  IP: Logged
Welease Woderwick

Sister Incubus Nightmare
# 10424

Cyanide, surely, might alleviate their condition.

--------------------

Urfshyne
Shipmate
# 17834

- Posted      Profile for Urfshyne   Email Urfshyne   Send new private message       Edit/delete post   Reply with quote 
"It ionises the air." I said in response to his question about my latest purchase.
Posts: 98 | From: Maidenhead - lost | Registered: Sep 2013  |  IP: Logged
Jammy Dodger

Half jam, half biscuit
# 17872

- Posted      Profile for Jammy Dodger   Email Jammy Dodger   Send new private message       Edit/delete post   Reply with quote 
Ions? That's a bit of a highly charged subject!

Sorry cross-post. As you were.....

[ 17. July 2015, 15:19: Message edited by: Jammy Dodger ]

--------------------
Look at my eye twitching - Donkey from Shrek

Posts: 438 | From: UK | Registered: Oct 2013  |  IP: Logged
Sipech
Shipmate
# 16870

As ever, Jammy Dodger must be allowed to play without a cross post which changes the subject.

--------------------

Oscar the Grouch

Adopted Cascadian
# 1916

Ectoplasm featured a lot in the film Ghostbusters.

--------------------

Welease Woderwick

Sister Incubus Nightmare
# 10424

Us terse folks don't believe in wasting words.

--------------------

Lyda*Rose

Ship's broken porthole
# 4544

Sting, wordsmith, has written a number of notable songs.

--------------------

Welease Woderwick

Sister Incubus Nightmare
# 10424

On Gstaad rooftops snow accumulates in winter.

--------------------

Jammy Dodger

Half jam, half biscuit
# 17872

- Posted      Profile for Jammy Dodger   Email Jammy Dodger   Send new private message       Edit/delete post   Reply with quote 
Intermissions, these days, are a rarity in cinemas

--------------------

Welease Woderwick

Sister Incubus Nightmare
# 10424

As ice cream stocks are limited.

--------------------

Raptor Eye
Shipmate
# 16649

Mite Dennis, the little horror, used to share his ice cream freely with those below, when he sat in an upper circle seat.

--------------------

jacobsen

seeker
# 14998

At times, his ice cream would dribble as far as the cleavage of the lady immediately underneath.

--------------------

Mamacita

Lakefront liberal
# 3659

- Posted      Profile for Mamacita   Email Mamacita   Send new private message       Edit/delete post   Reply with quote 
Atherosclerosis can result if one's consumption of ice cream is excessive.

--------------------
Do not be daunted by the enormity of the world’s grief. Do justly, now. Love mercy, now. Walk humbly, now. You are not obligated to complete the work, but neither are you free to abandon it.

Posts: 20761 | From: where the purple line ends | Registered: Dec 2002  |  IP: Logged
Welease Woderwick

Sister Incubus Nightmare
# 10424

I've never indulged in such things [Hot and Hormonal]

--------------------

Jammy Dodger

Half jam, half biscuit
# 17872

In Gstaad lofts may also be a good place, to pick up on Welease Woderwick's earlier point, to store said confectionery.

--------------------

jacobsen

seeker
# 14998

One rye crispbread with salad and cheese is not as good as two, when stoking up for the storage chllenge.

--------------------

Pages in this thread: 1  2  3  ...  65  66  67  68  69  70  71  ...  139  140  141 

Post new thread  Post a reply Close thread   Feature thread   Move thread   Delete thread Next oldest thread   Next newest thread
 - Printer-friendly view
Go to:

Contact us | Ship of Fools | Privacy statement

© Ship of Fools 2016