homepage
  roll on christmas  
click here to find out more about ship of fools click here to sign up for the ship of fools newsletter click here to support ship of fools
community the mystery worshipper gadgets for god caption competition foolishness features ship stuff
discussion boards live chat cafe avatars frequently-asked questions the ten commandments gallery private boards register for the boards

Ship of Fools

Post new thread  Post a reply
My profile login | | Directory | Search | FAQs | Board home
   - Printer-friendly view Next oldest thread   Next newest thread
» Ship of Fools   » Special interest discussion   » The Circus   » Everlasting.... (Page 72)

- Email this page to a friend or enemy.  
Pages in this thread: 1  2  3  ...  69  70  71  72  73  74  75  ...  139  140  141 

Source: (consider it) Thread: Everlasting....
jacobsen

seeker
# 14998

- Posted      Profile for jacobsen   Email jacobsen   Send new private message       Edit/delete post   Reply with quote 
Aysgarth Falls are in the Yorkshire Dales National Park.

--------------------
But God, holding a candle, looks for all who wander, all who search. - Shifra Alon
Beauty fades, dumb is forever-Judge Judy
The man who made time, made plenty.

Posts: 8040 | From: Æbleskiver country | Registered: Aug 2009  |  IP: Logged
Welease Woderwick

Sister Incubus Nightmare
# 10424

- Posted      Profile for Welease Woderwick   Email Welease Woderwick   Send new private message       Edit/delete post   Reply with quote 
Ark welding would have been dangerous on a ship made of gopher wood.

--------------------
I give thanks for unknown blessings already on their way.
Fancy a break in South India?
Accessible Homestay Guesthouse in Central Kerala, contact me for details

What part of Matt. 7:1 don't you understand?

Posts: 48139 | From: 1st on the right, straight on 'til morning | Registered: Sep 2005  |  IP: Logged
Baptist Trainfan
Shipmate
# 15128

- Posted      Profile for Baptist Trainfan   Email Baptist Trainfan   Send new private message       Edit/delete post   Reply with quote 
Oodles of chocolate (the eating thereof) is liable to be fattening.
Posts: 9750 | From: The other side of the Severn | Registered: Sep 2009  |  IP: Logged
Welease Woderwick

Sister Incubus Nightmare
# 10424

- Posted      Profile for Welease Woderwick   Email Welease Woderwick   Send new private message       Edit/delete post   Reply with quote 
Ingmire Hall is just to the west of Sedbergh in Cumbria and not far from the Quaker Meeting House at Brigflatts.

--------------------

Posts: 48139 | From: 1st on the right, straight on 'til morning | Registered: Sep 2005  |  IP: Logged
Oscar the Grouch

Adopted Cascadian
# 1916

- Posted      Profile for Oscar the Grouch     Send new private message       Edit/delete post   Reply with quote 
At Tsawwassen, you can catch ferries to Vancouver Island, arriving at Swartz Bay or Duke Point.

--------------------
Faradiu, dundeibáwa weyu lárigi weyu

Posts: 3871 | From: Gamma Quadrant, just to the left of Galifrey | Registered: Dec 2001  |  IP: Logged
Sipech
Shipmate
# 16870

- Posted      Profile for Sipech   Author's homepage     Send new private message       Edit/delete post   Reply with quote 
UKEP ointment (not to be confused or associated with any political party) is applied to the mouth to stop someone spouting racist and xenophobic twaddle.

--------------------
I try to be self-deprecating; I'm just not very good at it.
Twitter: http://twitter.com/TheAlethiophile

Posts: 3791 | From: On the corporate ladder | Registered: Jan 2012  |  IP: Logged
Welease Woderwick

Sister Incubus Nightmare
# 10424

Addled eggs are not good to eat.

--------------------

Lyda*Rose

Ship's broken porthole
# 4544

- Posted      Profile for Lyda*Rose   Email Lyda*Rose   Send new private message       Edit/delete post   Reply with quote 
Toe attacked by a vicious, tiny kitten!- news at eleven.

--------------------
"Dear God, whose name I do not know - thank you for my life. I forgot how BIG... thank you. Thank you for my life." ~from Joe Vs the Volcano

Posts: 21377 | From: CA | Registered: May 2003  |  IP: Logged
Welease Woderwick

Sister Incubus Nightmare
# 10424

Evensong, well done, can be a very beautiful service.

--------------------

Baptist Trainfan
Shipmate
# 15128

- Posted      Profile for Baptist Trainfan   Email Baptist Trainfan   Send new private message       Edit/delete post   Reply with quote 
Iced tea is very popular, on hot days, in Hungary.
Posts: 9750 | From: The other side of the Severn | Registered: Sep 2009  |  IP: Logged
Welease Woderwick

Sister Incubus Nightmare
# 10424

Aryan people arrived in India from Central Asia millennia ago via Afghanistan and the Khyber.

--------------------

Sipech
Shipmate
# 16870

- Posted      Profile for Sipech   Author's homepage     Send new private message       Edit/delete post   Reply with quote 
Berries are best not picked straight from the bush, unless you know exactly what type they are.

--------------------

Posts: 3791 | From: On the corporate ladder | Registered: Jan 2012  |  IP: Logged
jacobsen

seeker
# 14998

- Posted      Profile for jacobsen   Email jacobsen   Send new private message       Edit/delete post   Reply with quote 
Yaren is a district of the Pacific nation of Nauru.

--------------------
But God, holding a candle, looks for all who wander, all who search. - Shifra Alon

Golden Key
Shipmate
# 1468

- Posted      Profile for Golden Key   Author's homepage     Send new private message       Edit/delete post   Reply with quote 
Russia is the home of Ensign Chekov.

--------------------
Blessed Gator, pray for us!
--"Oh bat bladders, do you have to bring common sense into this?" (Dragon, "Jane & the Dragon")
--"Oh, Peace Train, save this country!" (Yusuf/Cat Stevens, "Peace Train")

Posts: 18601 | From: Chilling out in an undisclosed, sincere pumpkin patch. | Registered: Oct 2001  |  IP: Logged
Welease Woderwick

Sister Incubus Nightmare
# 10424

Overs should each be bowled in about four minutes.

--------------------

Oscar the Grouch

Adopted Cascadian
# 1916

- Posted      Profile for Oscar the Grouch     Send new private message       Edit/delete post   Reply with quote 
Our minute spiders are best seen through a magnifying glass.

--------------------

Posts: 3871 | From: Gamma Quadrant, just to the left of Galifrey | Registered: Dec 2001  |  IP: Logged
Jammy Dodger

Half jam, half biscuit
# 17872

- Posted      Profile for Jammy Dodger   Email Jammy Dodger   Send new private message       Edit/delete post   Reply with quote 
Lassie barked and barked trying to attract attention to the old abandoned mineshaft.

--------------------
Look at my eye twitching - Donkey from Shrek

Posts: 438 | From: UK | Registered: Oct 2013  |  IP: Logged
Welease Woderwick

Sister Incubus Nightmare
# 10424

Afternoon tea venues in London are being discussed elsewhere.

--------------------

jacobsen

seeker
# 14998

"Sew here" was the instruction given on the dress pattern.

--------------------

Welease Woderwick

Sister Incubus Nightmare
# 10424

Terns [River] are quite common at the bird sanctuary at Ranganathittu.

--------------------

Urfshyne
Shipmate
# 17834

- Posted      Profile for Urfshyne   Email Urfshyne   Send new private message       Edit/delete post   Reply with quote 
Nat hit Tubby, his best friend, as revenge for an insult he received.
Posts: 98 | From: Maidenhead - lost | Registered: Sep 2013  |  IP: Logged
Oscar the Grouch

Adopted Cascadian
# 1916

"I've done something very stupid" said Freddy, shaking his head in sorrow.

--------------------

jacobsen

seeker
# 14998

"Dins, or rowing?" enquired Freddy hungrily, hoping that his mates would opt for the former.

[ 13. August 2015, 19:06: Message edited by: jacobsen ]

--------------------

Welease Woderwick

Sister Incubus Nightmare
# 10424

For Merseyside I still have a huge affection.

--------------------

Mamacita

Lakefront liberal
# 3659

- Posted      Profile for Mamacita   Email Mamacita   Send new private message       Edit/delete post   Reply with quote 
I only know of Merseyside from that song by Gerry and the Pacemakers.

--------------------
Do not be daunted by the enormity of the world’s grief. Do justly, now. Love mercy, now. Walk humbly, now. You are not obligated to complete the work, but neither are you free to abandon it.

Posts: 20761 | From: where the purple line ends | Registered: Dec 2002  |  IP: Logged
Welease Woderwick

Sister Incubus Nightmare
# 10424

Makers of Everton Mints reside thereabouts.

--------------------

Sipech
Shipmate
# 16870

EA bouts is the name given to a new inter-church boxing contest, designed to reinvigorate evangelicals.

--------------------

Welease Woderwick

Sister Incubus Nightmare
# 10424

Also Spracht Zarathustra is a piece of music by Richard Strauss.

--------------------

Urfshyne
Shipmate
# 17834

- Posted      Profile for Urfshyne   Email Urfshyne   Send new private message       Edit/delete post   Reply with quote 
USS Enterprise is the name of various craft used for interstellar travel in several series of Star Trek.
Posts: 98 | From: Maidenhead - lost | Registered: Sep 2013  |  IP: Logged
jacobsen

seeker
# 14998

Ekko was the boy who shattered time.

--------------------

Welease Woderwick

Sister Incubus Nightmare
# 10424

I measure success more kindly these days.

--------------------

Curiosity killed ...

Ship's Mug
# 11770

- Posted      Profile for Curiosity killed ...   Email Curiosity killed ...   Send new private message       Edit/delete post   Reply with quote 
The Seday song promotes Bhutan.

--------------------
Mugs - Keep the Ship afloat

Posts: 13794 | From: outiside the outer ring road | Registered: Aug 2006  |  IP: Logged
Welease Woderwick

Sister Incubus Nightmare
# 10424

Tangents are lines associated with curves.

--------------------

jacobsen

seeker
# 14998

Vestigial traces of a tail are found in the human coccyx.

--------------------

Oscar the Grouch

Adopted Cascadian
# 1916

quote:
Originally posted by jacobsen:
Vestigial traces of a tail are found in the human coccyx.

You bloody smartarse!

--------------------

Oscar the Grouch

Adopted Cascadian
# 1916

CYXX is the International Civil Aviation Organization airport code for Abbotsford in British Columbia, Canada.

--------------------

Welease Woderwick

Sister Incubus Nightmare
# 10424

A daring young man on a flying trapeze.

--------------------

Curiosity killed ...

Ship's Mug
# 11770

- Posted      Profile for Curiosity killed ...   Email Curiosity killed ...   Send new private message       Edit/delete post   Reply with quote 
"Ape zebras?" the horse queried, bewildered, "why should that be required?"

--------------------
Mugs - Keep the Ship afloat

Posts: 13794 | From: outiside the outer ring road | Registered: Aug 2006  |  IP: Logged
pimple

Ship's Irruption
# 10635

- Posted      Profile for pimple   Email pimple   Send new private message       Edit/delete post   Reply with quote 
Re quire demos in sixteenth century Berkshire over the wording of "The Holly and the Ivy": there is no evidence that they actually happened.

--------------------
In other words, just because I made it all up, doesn't mean it isn't true (Reginald Hill)

Posts: 8018 | From: Wonderland | Registered: Nov 2005  |  IP: Logged
Welease Woderwick

Sister Incubus Nightmare
# 10424

Neddy Seagoon wasn't quite a genius.

--------------------

jacobsen

seeker
# 14998

Us reckons he were a tosser with a turn of phrase.

--------------------

Welease Woderwick

Sister Incubus Nightmare
# 10424

A second opinion might be needed.

--------------------

jacobsen

seeker
# 14998

Dedicated, no doubt, to Harry Secombe.

--------------------

Welease Woderwick

Sister Incubus Nightmare
# 10424

Combe structures are, of course, ice age.

--------------------

Sipech
Shipmate
# 16870

C.E. (a generalised form of A.D.) has the capacity to annoy people because they see it as cutting the Lord out of our calendrical habits.

--------------------

jacobsen

seeker
# 14998

A bit strange, is this use of "calendrical."

--------------------

Oscar the Grouch

Adopted Cascadian
# 1916

I calculate that you owe me at least fifty quid.

--------------------

no prophet's flag is set so...

Proceed to see sea
# 15560

- Posted      Profile for no prophet's flag is set so...   Author's homepage   Email no prophet's flag is set so...   Send new private message       Edit/delete post   Reply with quote 
"Quid drinkin', many years ago, honest ocifer", hicupped the drunk driver.

--------------------
Out of this nettle, danger, we pluck this flower, safety.
\_(ツ)_/

Posts: 11498 | From: Treaty 6 territory in the nonexistant Province of Buffalo, Canada ↄ⃝' | Registered: Mar 2010  |  IP: Logged
jacobsen

seeker
# 14998

I verify that that is an outrageous untruth.

--------------------

Baptist Trainfan
Shipmate
# 15128

Uther Pendragon was allegedly the father of King Arthur.

Pages in this thread: 1  2  3  ...  69  70  71  72  73  74  75  ...  139  140  141 

Post new thread  Post a reply Close thread   Feature thread   Move thread   Delete thread Next oldest thread   Next newest thread
 - Printer-friendly view
Go to:

Contact us | Ship of Fools | Privacy statement

© Ship of Fools 2016