homepage
  roll on christmas  
click here to find out more about ship of fools click here to sign up for the ship of fools newsletter click here to support ship of fools
community the mystery worshipper gadgets for god caption competition foolishness features ship stuff
discussion boards live chat cafe avatars frequently-asked questions the ten commandments gallery private boards register for the boards

Ship of Fools

Post new thread  Post a reply
My profile login | | Directory | Search | FAQs | Board home
   - Printer-friendly view Next oldest thread   Next newest thread
» Ship of Fools   » Special interest discussion   » The Circus   » Everlasting.... (Page 85)

- Email this page to a friend or enemy.  
Pages in this thread: 1  2  3  ...  82  83  84  85  86  87  88  ...  139  140  141 

Source: (consider it) Thread: Everlasting....
jacobsen

seeker
# 14998

- Posted      Profile for jacobsen   Email jacobsen   Send new private message       Edit/delete post   Reply with quote 
Kedgeree is a neglected but delicious breakfast dish of yesteryear.

--------------------
But God, holding a candle, looks for all who wander, all who search. - Shifra Alon
Beauty fades, dumb is forever-Judge Judy
The man who made time, made plenty.

Posts: 8040 | From: Æbleskiver country | Registered: Aug 2009  |  IP: Logged
Lyda*Rose

Ship's broken porthole
# 4544

- Posted      Profile for Lyda*Rose   Email Lyda*Rose   Send new private message       Edit/delete post   Reply with quote 
Yearning for something sweet, I went into the diner and ordered a chocolate shake with a cherry shot.

--------------------
"Dear God, whose name I do not know - thank you for my life. I forgot how BIG... thank you. Thank you for my life." ~from Joe Vs the Volcano

Posts: 21377 | From: CA | Registered: May 2003  |  IP: Logged
jacobsen

seeker
# 14998

- Posted      Profile for jacobsen   Email jacobsen   Send new private message       Edit/delete post   Reply with quote 
Hotspots for WIFI are never there when you need them.

--------------------
But God, holding a candle, looks for all who wander, all who search. - Shifra Alon

Raptor Eye
Shipmate
# 16649

- Posted      Profile for Raptor Eye     Send new private message       Edit/delete post   Reply with quote 
Hemsby is a seaside resort in Norfolk.

--------------------
Be still, and know that I am God! Psalm 46.10

Posts: 4359 | From: The United Kingdom | Registered: Sep 2011  |  IP: Logged
Baptist Trainfan
Shipmate
# 15128

- Posted      Profile for Baptist Trainfan   Email Baptist Trainfan   Send new private message       Edit/delete post   Reply with quote 
Folk-dancing and incest are the only two things that one should not try once, according to the famous conductor Thomas Beecham.
Posts: 9750 | From: The other side of the Severn | Registered: Sep 2009  |  IP: Logged
Jonah the Whale

Ship's pet cetacean
# 1244

- Posted      Profile for Jonah the Whale   Email Jonah the Whale   Send new private message       Edit/delete post   Reply with quote 
Oma's bee champagne had quite a sting.
Posts: 2799 | From: Nether Regions | Registered: Aug 2001  |  IP: Logged
Lyda*Rose

Ship's broken porthole
# 4544

- Posted      Profile for Lyda*Rose   Email Lyda*Rose   Send new private message       Edit/delete post   Reply with quote 
As tin got shaped into attractive home decor, the village artisans improved their export trade.

--------------------
"Dear God, whose name I do not know - thank you for my life. I forgot how BIG... thank you. Thank you for my life." ~from Joe Vs the Volcano

jacobsen

seeker
# 14998

A delicious apple cake recipe involves moisture enhancing ground almonds.

--------------------

Banner Lady
Ship's Ensign
# 10505

- Posted      Profile for Banner Lady   Email Banner Lady   Send new private message       Edit/delete post   Reply with quote 
Almond shaped eyes are a feature that stirs desire, or so it is alleged.

--------------------
Women in the church are not a problem to be solved, but a mystery to be enjoyed.

Posts: 7080 | From: Canberra Australia | Registered: Oct 2005  |  IP: Logged
Lyda*Rose

Ship's broken porthole
# 4544

"Leg," Eddie said, "please," as his mother took orders from the Thanksgiving guests for portions of turkey.

--------------------

Welease Woderwick

Sister Incubus Nightmare
# 10424

- Posted      Profile for Welease Woderwick   Email Welease Woderwick   Send new private message       Edit/delete post   Reply with quote 
Key phrases can help you get by in foreign lands.

--------------------
I give thanks for unknown blessings already on their way.
Fancy a break in South India?
Accessible Homestay Guesthouse in Central Kerala, contact me for details

What part of Matt. 7:1 don't you understand?

Posts: 48139 | From: 1st on the right, straight on 'til morning | Registered: Sep 2005  |  IP: Logged
Banner Lady
Ship's Ensign
# 10505

- Posted      Profile for Banner Lady   Email Banner Lady   Send new private message       Edit/delete post   Reply with quote 
And so many of us attempted to learn new languages from badly translated phrasebooks and dictionaries.

--------------------
Women in the church are not a problem to be solved, but a mystery to be enjoyed.

Welease Woderwick

Sister Incubus Nightmare
# 10424

- Posted      Profile for Welease Woderwick   Email Welease Woderwick   Send new private message       Edit/delete post   Reply with quote 
Aries is one of the star signs in the western horoscope.

--------------------

Posts: 48139 | From: 1st on the right, straight on 'til morning | Registered: Sep 2005  |  IP: Logged
jacobsen

seeker
# 14998

Open our hearts and minds, oh Lord.

--------------------

Welease Woderwick

Sister Incubus Nightmare
# 10424

Order whatever you want, the company is paying.

--------------------

Lyda*Rose

Ship's broken porthole
# 4544

Yin goes hand in hand with yang in Chinese philosophy.

--------------------

jacobsen

seeker
# 14998

So, physicians don't know everything, right?

--------------------

Baptist Trainfan
Shipmate
# 15128

- Posted      Profile for Baptist Trainfan   Email Baptist Trainfan   Send new private message       Edit/delete post   Reply with quote 
Ightham Mote is a beautiful medieval manor house in Kent, cared for by the National Trust.
Posts: 9750 | From: The other side of the Severn | Registered: Sep 2009  |  IP: Logged
Banner Lady
Ship's Ensign
# 10505

Rusty autumn colours are gorgeous.

--------------------

Welease Woderwick

Sister Incubus Nightmare
# 10424

Geo.us would be a good domain for the US Geographical Survey.

--------------------

jacobsen

seeker
# 14998

Eying pastries in a shop window is the first step on the primrose path leading to a diet plan.

--------------------

Welease Woderwick

Sister Incubus Nightmare
# 10424

Planning makes things easier in the long run.

--------------------

Raptor Eye
Shipmate
# 16649

- Posted      Profile for Raptor Eye     Send new private message       Edit/delete post   Reply with quote 
Running always seems a silly thing to do for adults, if you ask me.

--------------------

Welease Woderwick

Sister Incubus Nightmare
# 10424

Meat and two veg, the archetypal British staple.

--------------------

jacobsen

seeker
# 14998

A pleasant way to pass Sunday is in enjoying an extended lunch.

--------------------

Welease Woderwick

Sister Incubus Nightmare
# 10424

Luncheon, when extended, can be one of life's great pleasures.

--------------------

jacobsen

seeker
# 14998

Restaurants, especially outdoors in good weather, can enhance the experience.

--------------------

Baptist Trainfan
Shipmate
# 15128

Encephalitis is a rare but serious condition that causes inflammation of the brain.
Lyda*Rose

Ship's broken porthole
# 4544

Rain is expected to be heavy in Southern California this winter- thank God!

--------------------

Welease Woderwick

Sister Incubus Nightmare
# 10424

Odometers measure distance travelled.

--------------------

Raptor Eye
Shipmate
# 16649

LED means brighter torches.

--------------------

Banner Lady
Ship's Ensign
# 10505

Chesty coughs are a nuisance.

--------------------

Mamacita

Lakefront liberal
# 3659

- Posted      Profile for Mamacita   Email Mamacita   Send new private message       Edit/delete post   Reply with quote 
Ancestry can be fascinating to study, revealing long-held secrets.

--------------------
Do not be daunted by the enormity of the world’s grief. Do justly, now. Love mercy, now. Walk humbly, now. You are not obligated to complete the work, but neither are you free to abandon it.

Posts: 20761 | From: where the purple line ends | Registered: Dec 2002  |  IP: Logged
jacobsen

seeker
# 14998

Tsunami or tsetse fly seem to be the only options for starting this sentence.

--------------------

Baptist Trainfan
Shipmate
# 15128

Ten celebrated etymologists might agree.
Welease Woderwick

Sister Incubus Nightmare
# 10424

Green tea is supposed to have health benefits.

--------------------

Mamacita

Lakefront liberal
# 3659

- Posted      Profile for Mamacita   Email Mamacita   Send new private message       Edit/delete post   Reply with quote 
e-fits, is that a word for rants on an Internet forum?

--------------------
Do not be daunted by the enormity of the world’s grief. Do justly, now. Love mercy, now. Walk humbly, now. You are not obligated to complete the work, but neither are you free to abandon it.

Posts: 20761 | From: where the purple line ends | Registered: Dec 2002  |  IP: Logged
Raptor Eye
Shipmate
# 16649

Rum of the old fashioned sailors' kind is preferable to the white rum that has to be drowned by soft drinks.

--------------------

Banner Lady
Ship's Ensign
# 10505

Inks in some colours can be hard to find if you are a calligraphist.

--------------------

Welease Woderwick

Sister Incubus Nightmare
# 10424

Historicity can be fascinating.

--------------------

jacobsen

seeker
# 14998

A ting-a-ling is not nearly as naughty as a ding-a-ling, wouldn't you say?

--------------------

Banner Lady
Ship's Ensign
# 10505

You say that, but I couldn't possibly comment.

--------------------

Welease Woderwick

Sister Incubus Nightmare
# 10424

Mental health problems could result from confusing the two.

--------------------

jacobsen

seeker
# 14998

Twocking my cars is unnecessary, as I usually manage to kill them off first.

--------------------

Welease Woderwick

Sister Incubus Nightmare
# 10424

St WW isn't that well known.

--------------------

Lyda*Rose

Ship's broken porthole
# 4544

"Know Nancy?" I asked Gloria as we walked over to the bistro.

--------------------

Jonah the Whale

Ship's pet cetacean
# 1244

- Posted      Profile for Jonah the Whale   Email Jonah the Whale   Send new private message       Edit/delete post   Reply with quote 
Is trouble, definitely, Gloria replied.
Posts: 2799 | From: Nether Regions | Registered: Aug 2001  |  IP: Logged
Banner Lady
Ship's Ensign
# 10505

Lie down if you are feeling dizzy.

--------------------

Welease Woderwick

Sister Incubus Nightmare
# 10424

Izzy lives next door to my friend Janice.

--------------------

Lyda*Rose

Ship's broken porthole
# 4544

A nice spell came along just as he thought he couldn't stand one more day of grey overcast.

--------------------

Pages in this thread: 1  2  3  ...  82  83  84  85  86  87  88  ...  139  140  141 

Post new thread  Post a reply Close thread   Feature thread   Move thread   Delete thread Next oldest thread   Next newest thread
 - Printer-friendly view
Go to:

Contact us | Ship of Fools | Privacy statement

© Ship of Fools 2016