homepage
  roll on christmas  
click here to find out more about ship of fools click here to sign up for the ship of fools newsletter click here to support ship of fools
community the mystery worshipper gadgets for god caption competition foolishness features ship stuff
discussion boards live chat cafe avatars frequently-asked questions the ten commandments gallery private boards register for the boards

Ship of Fools

Post new thread  Post a reply
My profile login | | Directory | Search | FAQs | Board home
   - Printer-friendly view Next oldest thread   Next newest thread
» Ship of Fools   » Special interest discussion   » The Circus   » SoF Quotes File (Page 32)

- Email this page to a friend or enemy.  
Pages in this thread: 1  2  3  ...  29  30  31  32  33  34  35  ...  57  58  59 

Source: (consider it) Thread: SoF Quotes File
Jahlove
Tied to the mast
# 10290

- Posted      Profile for Jahlove   Email Jahlove   Send new private message       Edit/delete post   Reply with quote 
Eutychus in Adam & the non-humans thesis thread

quote:
How can Adam possibly be taken as a representative of a contemporaneous group to which, as a "real" rather than "pre" human, he does not belong? (Or, to put it the other way round, why not make him federal head of the chimpanzees, rabbits, and so on, as well?).
[Smile]

--------------------
“Sing like no one's listening, love like you've never been hurt, dance like nobody's watching, and live like its heaven on earth.” - Mark Twain

Posts: 6477 | From: Alice's Restaurant (UK Franchise) | Registered: Sep 2005  |  IP: Logged
Yorick

Infinite Jester
# 12169

- Posted      Profile for Yorick   Email Yorick   Send new private message       Edit/delete post   Reply with quote 
quote:
Originally posted by Jengie Jon:
The problem with atheism is they don't have any god, so they can't be expected to walk humbly with theirs.

[Cool]

--------------------
این نیز بگذرد

Posts: 7574 | From: Natural Sources | Registered: Dec 2006  |  IP: Logged
Chorister

Completely Frocked
# 473

- Posted      Profile for Chorister   Author's homepage     Send new private message       Edit/delete post   Reply with quote 
Graven Image, in the Styx:

Sometimes I feel like a left footed spiritual soul in a right footed religious world, then I get on the ship and I find I am not alone.

I expect there are many of us who would agree with this statement, but will have been unable to express it so clearly.

--------------------
Retired, sitting back and watching others for a change.

Posts: 34626 | From: Cream Tealand | Registered: Jun 2001  |  IP: Logged
Kelly Alves

Bunny with an axe
# 2522

- Posted      Profile for Kelly Alves   Email Kelly Alves   Send new private message       Edit/delete post   Reply with quote 
Take THAT, Gnostics!

quote:
Originally posted by Hart:
Finally, a song celebrating the whole of the Incarnation:

So, fellas! (Yeah!) Fellas! (Yeah!)
Has your godhead got a butt? (Hell yeah!)
Tell 'em to shake it! (Shake it!) Shake it! (Shake it!)
Shake that healthy butt!
Jesus got back!

--------------------
I cannot expect people to believe “
Jesus loves me, this I know” of they don’t believe “Kelly loves me, this I know.”
Kelly Alves, somewhere around 2003.

Posts: 35076 | From: Pura Californiana | Registered: Mar 2002  |  IP: Logged
Lamb Chopped
Ship's kebab
# 5528

- Posted      Profile for Lamb Chopped   Email Lamb Chopped   Send new private message       Edit/delete post   Reply with quote 
Darn you Kelly, I just came here to post that!

--------------------
Er, this is what I've been up to (book).
Oh, that you would rend the heavens and come down!

Posts: 20059 | From: off in left field somewhere | Registered: Feb 2004  |  IP: Logged
comet

Snowball in Hell
# 10353

- Posted      Profile for comet   Author's homepage   Email comet   Send new private message       Edit/delete post   Reply with quote 
NT face with an OT booty...

--------------------
Evil Dragon Lady, Breaker of Men's Constitutions

"It's hard to be religious when certain people are never incinerated by bolts of lightning.” -Calvin

Posts: 17024 | From: halfway between Seduction and Peril | Registered: Sep 2005  |  IP: Logged
basso

Ship’s Crypt Keeper
# 4228

- Posted      Profile for basso   Email basso   Send new private message       Edit/delete post   Reply with quote 
God, I love this place.
Posts: 4358 | From: Bay Area, Calif | Registered: Mar 2003  |  IP: Logged
birdie

fowl
# 2173

- Posted      Profile for birdie     Send new private message       Edit/delete post   Reply with quote 
Tattoo hilarity:

quote:
Originally posted by Lamb Chopped:
quote:
Originally posted by leo:
I was amused/surprised to see (in the gym shower) that one of my former clergy colleagues has a little imp/devil on (I think his left) buttock.

But of course. Left Behind.

--------------------
"Gentlemen, I wash my hands of this weirdness."
Captain Jack Sparrow

Posts: 1290 | From: the edge | Registered: Jan 2002  |  IP: Logged
Spiffy
Ship's WonderSheep
# 5267

- Posted      Profile for Spiffy   Author's homepage   Email Spiffy   Send new private message       Edit/delete post   Reply with quote 
A response to an inflammatory post asking why 'gays' need to come out:

quote:
Originally posted by Lyda*Rose:
They come out because they are saying to attitudes like yours, "Talk to the hand!"

--------------------
Looking for a simple solution to all life's problems? We are proud to present obstinate denial. Accept no substitute. Accept nothing.
--Night Vale Radio Twitter Account

Posts: 10281 | From: Beervana | Registered: Dec 2003  |  IP: Logged
Pooks
Shipmate
# 11425

- Posted      Profile for Pooks     Send new private message       Edit/delete post   Reply with quote 
Rook:

Giving a shit just ain't that permanent.

Kelly Alves

Bunny with an axe
# 2522

- Posted      Profile for Kelly Alves   Email Kelly Alves   Send new private message       Edit/delete post   Reply with quote 
quote:
Originally posted by Starbug:
I love children, but I can't eat a whole one.

This is something Mark Twain would say.

--------------------
Jesus loves me, this I know” of they don’t believe “Kelly loves me, this I know.”

Jengie jon

Semper Reformanda
# 273

- Posted      Profile for Jengie jon   Author's homepage   Email Jengie jon   Send new private message       Edit/delete post   Reply with quote 
It is not original, someone with a better memory than mine will come along with the precise British comedy show where it comes from.

Jengie

--------------------
"To violate a persons ability to distinguish fact from fantasy is the epistemological equivalent of rape." Noretta Koertge

Back to my blog

Posts: 20894 | From: city of steel, butterflies and rainbows | Registered: May 2001  |  IP: Logged
Welease Woderwick

Sister Incubus Nightmare
# 10424

- Posted      Profile for Welease Woderwick   Email Welease Woderwick   Send new private message       Edit/delete post   Reply with quote 
I think it may have been W C Fields.

--------------------
I give thanks for unknown blessings already on their way.
Fancy a break in South India?
Accessible Homestay Guesthouse in Central Kerala, contact me for details

What part of Matt. 7:1 don't you understand?

Posts: 48139 | From: 1st on the right, straight on 'til morning | Registered: Sep 2005  |  IP: Logged
duchess

Ship's Blue Blooded Lady
# 2764

- Posted      Profile for duchess   Email duchess   Send new private message       Edit/delete post   Reply with quote 
quote:
Why IngoB, the cleverest man ever to swab a deck ? Because he doesn't have the time
Martin PC not & Ship's Biohazard

You'll find the quote here

[Killing me]

[eta: I "think" I get this.]

[ 05. March 2011, 18:18: Message edited by: duchess ]

--------------------
♬♭ We're setting sail to the place on the map from which nobody has ever returned ♫♪♮
Ship of Fools-World Party

Posts: 11197 | From: Do you know the way? | Registered: May 2002  |  IP: Logged
Kelly Alves

Bunny with an axe
# 2522

quote:
Originally posted by Welease Woderwick:
I think it may have been W C Fields.

That sounds right. Anyway, great line.

--------------------

joan knox

Knoxy is my homeboy
# 16100

- Posted      Profile for joan knox     Send new private message       Edit/delete post   Reply with quote 
Masterful wordplay from Rook, over in the Styx
quote:
Is it foolish to dream that any combination of words posted nominally as "guidelines", despite the horribly corrosive effects of reality, would possibly get you to shut the fuck up about this trivial shit already? Are there extremist zealots holding your children hostage until there is no possibility of any fucktard anywhere misconstruing the function of Dead Horses? Violent zealots who are fundamentally abhorrent to the idea of asking simple questions, and, after getting the answer, answering, "Oh, OK."?

Righteous zealots who, at some point in the past, had their leader horribly disfigured by a toothpick that came in a box tragically lacking instructions.

in this thread

--------------------
Jesus saves, Allah protects, Buddha enlightens, Cthulhu thinks you'll make a nice sandwich

Posts: 906 | From: edinburgh | Registered: Dec 2010  |  IP: Logged
Lamb Chopped
Ship's kebab
# 5528

- Posted      Profile for Lamb Chopped   Email Lamb Chopped   Send new private message       Edit/delete post   Reply with quote 
quote:
Originally posted by Firenze:
The foods I want in the next world are the ones most likely to cause me to leave this one.

--------------------

Posts: 20059 | From: off in left field somewhere | Registered: Feb 2004  |  IP: Logged
Piglet
Islander
# 11803

- Posted      Profile for Piglet   Email Piglet   Send new private message       Edit/delete post   Reply with quote 
Aethelstan in the Foods in Heaven thread:
quote:
... sprouts and beans will still make you fart, but it will be an act of joyful praise.
[Killing me]

--------------------
I may not be on an island any more, but I'm still an islander.
alto n a soprano who can read music

Posts: 20272 | From: Fredericton, NB, on a rather larger piece of rock | Registered: Sep 2006  |  IP: Logged
Lyda*Rose

Ship's broken porthole
# 4544

- Posted      Profile for Lyda*Rose   Email Lyda*Rose   Send new private message       Edit/delete post   Reply with quote 
Snags on the recently resurrected Learning Music- Are they serious? thread:
quote:
It's a trite little aphorism, but it's stuck with me since I heard it (just can't remember who said it), that the difference between an amateur and a professional musician is that the amateur practices something until they can play it right, whereas the professional practices until they can't play it wrong.

Me, I barely make amateur - I tend to practice until I'll probably just about get away with it in the mix.

--------------------
"Dear God, whose name I do not know - thank you for my life. I forgot how BIG... thank you. Thank you for my life." ~from Joe Vs the Volcano

Posts: 21377 | From: CA | Registered: May 2003  |  IP: Logged
birdie

fowl
# 2173

- Posted      Profile for birdie     Send new private message       Edit/delete post   Reply with quote 
This is currently Louise's signature - worth recording here before it changes.

quote:
A banker, a Daily Mail reader and an immigrant sit at a table with twelve biscuits. The banker takes eleven. He then leans forward, points at the immigrant and whispers to the Mail-reader "I'd keep your eye on him; he's after your biscuit."

--------------------
"Gentlemen, I wash my hands of this weirdness."
Captain Jack Sparrow

Posts: 1290 | From: the edge | Registered: Jan 2002  |  IP: Logged
Kelly Alves

Bunny with an axe
# 2522

Lyda Rose strives to believe the best:

quote:
Originally posted by Lyda*Rose:
...But it still re-enforces my opinion that Cyril of Alexandria was no saint, merely a self-righteous, power-hungry man of his times. As Paul said to the Corinthians "If I have the gift of prophecy and can fathom all mysteries and all knowledge, and if I have a faith that can move mountains, but do not have love, I am nothing." I've seen nothing of love in any of his noted actions. Maybe he was nice to his dog.

--------------------

Chorister

Completely Frocked
# 473

- Posted      Profile for Chorister   Author's homepage     Send new private message       Edit/delete post   Reply with quote 
the Fuckme Almighty Creator God of Infinite Power and Psychotic Caprice

Yorick's name for God.

--------------------

churchgeek

Have candles, will pray
# 5557

- Posted      Profile for churchgeek   Author's homepage   Email churchgeek   Send new private message       Edit/delete post   Reply with quote 
quote:
Originally posted by birdie:
This is currently Louise's signature - worth recording here before it changes.

quote:
A banker, a Daily Mail reader and an immigrant sit at a table with twelve biscuits. The banker takes eleven. He then leans forward, points at the immigrant and whispers to the Mail-reader "I'd keep your eye on him; he's after your biscuit."

That's been making the rounds this side of the Pond, as a CEO, a Tea-Partier, and a unionized public worker/civil servant (since the fiasco in Wisconsin). Oh, and over here, it's "cookies," which is what we call what you call "biscuits".

--------------------
I reserve the right to change my mind.

My article on the Virgin of Vladimir

Posts: 7773 | From: Detroit | Registered: Feb 2004  |  IP: Logged
mousethief

Ship's Thieving Rodent
# 953

- Posted      Profile for mousethief     Send new private message       Edit/delete post   Reply with quote 
quote:
Originally posted by Adeodatus:
As a terrified teenager I was so far in the closet the only person I could reasonably expect to date was Mr Tumnus.

It's not funny, but it's very funny.

--------------------
This is the last sig I'll ever write for you...

Posts: 63536 | From: Washington | Registered: Jul 2001  |  IP: Logged
Kelly Alves

Bunny with an axe
# 2522

It got funnier.
quote:
quote:
Originally posted by no_prophet:
quote:
Originally posted by mousethief:
quote:
As a terrified teenager I was so far in the closet the only person I could reasonably expect to date was Mr Tumnus.

Quotes file.
New thread may be required. Which residents of Narnia were gay? I can certainly see Tumnus. I always wonder about Puddleglum. Notwithstanding the movie, Prince Caspian?
Well I definitely wouldn't be playing with the Beavers.

--------------------

Mamacita

Lakefront liberal
# 3659

- Posted      Profile for Mamacita   Email Mamacita   Send new private message       Edit/delete post   Reply with quote 
Oh, my God, I am wiping tears out of my eyes.

--------------------
Do not be daunted by the enormity of the world’s grief. Do justly, now. Love mercy, now. Walk humbly, now. You are not obligated to complete the work, but neither are you free to abandon it.

Posts: 20761 | From: where the purple line ends | Registered: Dec 2002  |  IP: Logged
Kelly Alves

Bunny with an axe
# 2522

Ok, more soberly, I just thought this was incredibly-- right.

quote:
Originally posted by hatless:
In the post Erin era the Ship needs to be able to make a few mistakes, to moan and protest. It needs to be given a little latitude, and time to regroup. It won't always be pretty.

--------------------

Kelly Alves

Bunny with an axe
# 2522

And from no_prophet, just --YEAH!

quote:
If you need to tell people you're number one, then you are not.

--------------------

Gwai
Shipmate
# 11076

- Posted      Profile for Gwai   Email Gwai   Send new private message       Edit/delete post   Reply with quote 
Kelly beat me to it, but YES.

--------------------
A master of men was the Goodly Fere,
A mate of the wind and sea.
If they think they ha’ slain our Goodly Fere
They are fools eternally.

Posts: 11914 | From: Chicago | Registered: Feb 2006  |  IP: Logged
mousethief

Ship's Thieving Rodent
# 953

- Posted      Profile for mousethief     Send new private message       Edit/delete post   Reply with quote 
Fineline, in Purg thread "No, St Paul, you can't be our minister".

quote:
Church people often mistake their prejudices for spiritual truths.

--------------------

Pigwidgeon

Ship's Owl
# 10192

- Posted      Profile for Pigwidgeon   Author's homepage     Send new private message       Edit/delete post   Reply with quote 
From +Chad, in the discussion of times for evening services, after Spike notes that "another factor (in the CofE at least) is to allow plenty of time for the pub afterwards"
quote:
Blessèd are those who thirst after righteousness.

--------------------
"...that is generally a matter for Pigwidgeon, several other consenting adults, a bottle of cheap Gin and the odd giraffe."
~Tortuf

Posts: 9835 | From: Hogwarts | Registered: Aug 2005  |  IP: Logged
lilBuddha
Shipmate
# 14333

- Posted      Profile for lilBuddha     Send new private message       Edit/delete post   Reply with quote 
quote:
Originally posted by Gwai:
Kelly beat me to it

I think Kelly is only beaten to quotes she has no interest in posting.

--------------------
I put on my rockin' shoes in the morning
Hallellou, hallellou

Posts: 17627 | From: the round earth's imagined corners | Registered: Dec 2008  |  IP: Logged
Kelly Alves

Bunny with an axe
# 2522

? Uh, no there has been plenty of times I have come here to post fantastic things people have already got.

If you consult your memory, sometimes I have posted them anyway. [Big Grin]

--------------------

Chorister

Completely Frocked
# 473

Spiffy on the thread about being called to preach:

Anyone who uses such a discernment process to push someone for something they're not called to be should be smacked on the nose with a rolled up newspaper.

Give me a call in three years if you need a hand rolling up the newspaper.

--------------------

lilBuddha
Shipmate
# 14333

- Posted      Profile for lilBuddha     Send new private message       Edit/delete post   Reply with quote 
quote:
Originally posted by Kelly Alves:
? Uh, no there has been plenty of times I have come here to post fantastic things people have already got.

I did notice, but as a friend of mine says, it matters not if it is true, as long as it is entertaining.

--------------------
Hallellou, hallellou

Posts: 17627 | From: the round earth's imagined corners | Registered: Dec 2008  |  IP: Logged
mousethief

Ship's Thieving Rodent
# 953

quote:
Originally posted by lilBuddha:
it matters not if it is true, as long as it is entertaining.

This explains so much about American religion in the last 50 years.

--------------------

Organ Builder
Shipmate
# 12478

- Posted      Profile for Organ Builder   Email Organ Builder   Send new private message       Edit/delete post   Reply with quote 
On the "Too traditional and too old" thread:

quote:
Originally posted by Twilight:
I love it when churches are big enough to have both types of service but if there are only 50 old people praying for strength to get through their terminal illness then that seems like a good enough mission to keep it open, to me.

This made me want to stand up and clap.

--------------------
How desperately difficult it is to be honest with oneself. It is much easier to be honest with other people.--E.F. Benson

Posts: 3337 | From: ...somewhere in between 40 and death... | Registered: Mar 2007  |  IP: Logged
Kelly Alves

Bunny with an axe
# 2522

A pithy quip spawns a sad observation:

quote:
Originally posted by mousethief:
quote:
Originally posted by lilBuddha:
it matters not if it is true, as long as it is entertaining.

This explains so much about American religion in the last 50 years.

--------------------

Mamacita

Lakefront liberal
# 3659

- Posted      Profile for Mamacita   Email Mamacita   Send new private message       Edit/delete post   Reply with quote 
On the Prayer thread, Janine offers this observation:
quote:
Sometimes I feel like everyone around me is served buckets of Stress Flakes every day for breakfast.

--------------------
Do not be daunted by the enormity of the world’s grief. Do justly, now. Love mercy, now. Walk humbly, now. You are not obligated to complete the work, but neither are you free to abandon it.

Posts: 20761 | From: where the purple line ends | Registered: Dec 2002  |  IP: Logged
Welease Woderwick

Sister Incubus Nightmare
# 10424

- Posted      Profile for Welease Woderwick   Email Welease Woderwick   Send new private message       Edit/delete post   Reply with quote 
BessHiggs lamenting having to go to work after describing a lunch she had endured [and enjoyed]:

quote:
I wonder if I can call in fat today?

--------------------

Posts: 48139 | From: 1st on the right, straight on 'til morning | Registered: Sep 2005  |  IP: Logged
Welease Woderwick

Sister Incubus Nightmare
# 10424

Angel Wrestler on vocations to the Church's ministry in AS:

quote:
Don't do it!!! Don't. Please. Get that thought out of your mind right this instant. If you know what's good for you, you'll do anything but that.

You'll be a sitting duck for antagonists and you'll have to return ugliness with grace when the "cheek" you'd like to turn (or tell them to kiss) is not the one on your face. You'll be pressured from the hierarchy to get more professions of faith while being pressured by the people of the church to bring in more members and get them to become just like them (or only select certain ones to become members, meaning that 80% of your neighborhood won't qualify). You'll never be able to express anything that resembles critical thinking and you'll have to tolerate Aunt Josephine butchering the music every week The hierarchy will try to help you lead your church by saying, "get good musicians in!" ... but you can't hurt Aunt Josephine's feelings because her family has been there 150 years and they'd rather get rid of you than to get rid of her, no matter how bad the music is - and she does it for free and they don't want to pay for the music. Complete strangers will call you asking for money - some monthly (or more). And you'll find yourself without a thing to say when some germophobe suggests that you wear those disposable plastic gloves while serving communion. Be ready to feel the angst of God's distance.

(and if you must, you must. But if you do, know this: those annoying people are the dearest, most grace-filled people you'll ever know and God will show himself to be not only big enough to include you with your high falootin' education, but will be big enough to include Aunt Josephine, the old woman with some vulgar language, and the guy who unquestioningly puts Vicks on his feet because one of those advice e-mails told him to. You'll be shown generosity beyond what you can imagine and you'll have the sacred moments of praying with someone as they slip off into the arms of Jesus. You'll get to cry with people and laugh with them and eat some wonderful food! And you'll get a catch in your throat when you say, "remember that you're dust..." and "the body of Christ, broken for you." And when you baptize someone, you'll have a natural high for the rest of the day. Be prepared to cry at at least a couple funerals and be prepared to experience God at God's closest.)

--------------------

lilBuddha
Shipmate
# 14333

Yorik in Purg

quote:
In terms of validity, your ‘inner eye data gleaned from introspection’ is the same as my thinking I’m Napoleon in a pink leotard at a zumba fitness class on planet Wackytrip in a snowstorm of kaleidoscope-spangled candy floss.
Still laughing at this.

--------------------
Hallellou, hallellou

Piglet
Islander
# 11803

- Posted      Profile for Piglet   Email Piglet   Send new private message       Edit/delete post   Reply with quote 
Martin PC Not & Ship's Biohazard in response to Yorick's tale of woe about his first adolescent fumblings, in the Martin PC Not thread in Hell:
quote:
A lass, poor Yorick
Well, it made me laugh. [Killing me]

--------------------
I may not be on an island any more, but I'm still an islander.
alto n a soprano who can read music

Posts: 20272 | From: Fredericton, NB, on a rather larger piece of rock | Registered: Sep 2006  |  IP: Logged
Lyda*Rose

Ship's broken porthole
# 4544

- Posted      Profile for Lyda*Rose   Email Lyda*Rose   Send new private message       Edit/delete post   Reply with quote 
On Chorister's fridge:
quote:
A motivational saying, which I'm rather good at ignoring: 'Strength is the capacity to break a chocolate bar into four pieces with your bare hands - and just eat one of the pieces'.
I think it's one of those koan things, myself. [Paranoid]

--------------------
"Dear God, whose name I do not know - thank you for my life. I forgot how BIG... thank you. Thank you for my life." ~from Joe Vs the Volcano

Posts: 21377 | From: CA | Registered: May 2003  |  IP: Logged
Golden Key
Shipmate
# 1468

- Posted      Profile for Golden Key   Author's homepage     Send new private message       Edit/delete post   Reply with quote 
Lyda--

The advanced koan involves one of those huge, pound-plus bars.

[Cool]

--------------------
Blessed Gator, pray for us!
--"Oh bat bladders, do you have to bring common sense into this?" (Dragon, "Jane & the Dragon")
--"Oh, Peace Train, save this country!" (Yusuf/Cat Stevens, "Peace Train")

Posts: 18601 | From: Chilling out in an undisclosed, sincere pumpkin patch. | Registered: Oct 2001  |  IP: Logged
Yorick

Infinite Jester
# 12169

- Posted      Profile for Yorick   Email Yorick   Send new private message       Edit/delete post   Reply with quote 
quote:
Originally posted by IngoB:
it is entirely possible that God made the universe enormous just for some minor concern, say, giving us the opportunity to look at cool stuff with telescopes.

QFT (but not in the good way).

--------------------
این نیز بگذرد

Posts: 7574 | From: Natural Sources | Registered: Dec 2006  |  IP: Logged
lilBuddha
Shipmate
# 14333

Mother of all back of the hand compliments from Beeswax Alter:
quote:

I think I actually agree with you, .... I'm sure once you unpack it more that I won't. As it stands now, though, I agree with you.

You are absolutely correct until you finish explaining to me why you are so very wrong.

--------------------
Hallellou, hallellou

mousethief

Ship's Thieving Rodent
# 953

RuthW, on a thread in DH:

Pain is not a zero-sum game. There's plenty for everyone.

--------------------

Lamb Chopped
Ship's kebab
# 5528

What does QFT mean?

--------------------

lilBuddha
Shipmate
# 14333

quote:
Originally posted by Lamb Chopped:
What does QFT mean?

According to the Urban Dictionary:
quote:
QUOTED FOR TRUTH

Used on internet forums when quoting someone with similar views as yours.

--------------------
Hallellou, hallellou

Pages in this thread: 1  2  3  ...  29  30  31  32  33  34  35  ...  57  58  59 

Post new thread  Post a reply Close thread   Feature thread   Move thread   Delete thread Next oldest thread   Next newest thread
 - Printer-friendly view
Go to:

Contact us | Ship of Fools | Privacy statement

© Ship of Fools 2016