homepage
  roll on christmas  
click here to find out more about ship of fools click here to sign up for the ship of fools newsletter click here to support ship of fools
community the mystery worshipper gadgets for god caption competition foolishness features ship stuff
discussion boards live chat cafe avatars frequently-asked questions the ten commandments gallery private boards register for the boards

Ship of Fools

Post new thread  Post a reply
My profile login | | Directory | Search | FAQs | Board home
   - Printer-friendly view Next oldest thread   Next newest thread
» Ship of Fools   » Special interest discussion   » The Circus   » Is it time for another game of Rosencrantz? (Page 63)

- Email this page to a friend or enemy.  
Pages in this thread: 1  2  3  ...  60  61  62  63  64  65  66  67 

Source: (consider it) Thread: Is it time for another game of Rosencrantz?
Pigwidgeon

Ship's Owl
# 10192

- Posted      Profile for Pigwidgeon   Author's homepage     Send new private message       Edit/delete post   Reply with quote 
Why would you stand in a magician?

--------------------
"...that is generally a matter for Pigwidgeon, several other consenting adults, a bottle of cheap Gin and the odd giraffe."
~Tortuf

Posts: 9835 | From: Hogwarts | Registered: Aug 2005  |  IP: Logged
no prophet's flag is set so...

Proceed to see sea
# 15560

- Posted      Profile for no prophet's flag is set so...   Author's homepage   Email no prophet's flag is set so...   Send new private message       Edit/delete post   Reply with quote 
Were you sitting up when you posted that?

--------------------
Out of this nettle, danger, we pluck this flower, safety.
\_(ツ)_/

Posts: 11498 | From: Treaty 6 territory in the nonexistant Province of Buffalo, Canada ↄ⃝' | Registered: Mar 2010  |  IP: Logged
Welease Woderwick

Sister Incubus Nightmare
# 10424

- Posted      Profile for Welease Woderwick   Email Welease Woderwick   Send new private message       Edit/delete post   Reply with quote 
Why should I sit up when I can lie down and take a nap?

--------------------
I give thanks for unknown blessings already on their way.
Fancy a break in South India?
Accessible Homestay Guesthouse in Central Kerala, contact me for details

What part of Matt. 7:1 don't you understand?

Posts: 48139 | From: 1st on the right, straight on 'til morning | Registered: Sep 2005  |  IP: Logged
jacobsen

seeker
# 14998

- Posted      Profile for jacobsen   Email jacobsen   Send new private message       Edit/delete post   Reply with quote 
Does a cat accompany your naps?

--------------------
But God, holding a candle, looks for all who wander, all who search. - Shifra Alon
Beauty fades, dumb is forever-Judge Judy
The man who made time, made plenty.

Posts: 8040 | From: Æbleskiver country | Registered: Aug 2009  |  IP: Logged
Sipech
Shipmate
# 16870

- Posted      Profile for Sipech   Author's homepage     Send new private message       Edit/delete post   Reply with quote 
Are you offering me your cat?
Posts: 3791 | From: On the corporate ladder | Registered: Jan 2012  |  IP: Logged
Pigwidgeon

Ship's Owl
# 10192

- Posted      Profile for Pigwidgeon   Author's homepage     Send new private message       Edit/delete post   Reply with quote 
Would you want it?

--------------------
"...that is generally a matter for Pigwidgeon, several other consenting adults, a bottle of cheap Gin and the odd giraffe."
~Tortuf

Welease Woderwick

Sister Incubus Nightmare
# 10424

- Posted      Profile for Welease Woderwick   Email Welease Woderwick   Send new private message       Edit/delete post   Reply with quote 
Aren't they supposed to taste like chicken?

--------------------

Posts: 48139 | From: 1st on the right, straight on 'til morning | Registered: Sep 2005  |  IP: Logged
Pigwidgeon

Ship's Owl
# 10192

Where's Campbellite when you need him?

--------------------
~Tortuf

Doone
Shipmate
# 18470

- Posted      Profile for Doone   Email Doone   Send new private message       Edit/delete post   Reply with quote 
Didn't he produce tinned soup?
Posts: 2208 | From: UK | Registered: Sep 2015  |  IP: Logged
Pigwidgeon

Ship's Owl
# 10192

Do you mean cat soup?

--------------------
~Tortuf

Proceed to see sea
# 15560

- Posted      Profile for no prophet's flag is set so...   Author's homepage   Email no prophet's flag is set so...   Send new private message       Edit/delete post   Reply with quote 
Wasn't Duck Soup a Marxist plot?

--------------------
\_(ツ)_/

Posts: 11498 | From: Treaty 6 territory in the nonexistant Province of Buffalo, Canada ↄ⃝' | Registered: Mar 2010  |  IP: Logged
Golden Key
Shipmate
# 1468

- Posted      Profile for Golden Key   Author's homepage     Send new private message       Edit/delete post   Reply with quote 
Soup delivered to the table by Chico, hovered over by Groucho, and accompanied on the harp by Harpo, while Zeppo was there on a date, and Gummo handled the accounting?

--------------------
Blessed Gator, pray for us!
--"Oh bat bladders, do you have to bring common sense into this?" (Dragon, "Jane & the Dragon")
--"Oh, Peace Train, save this country!" (Yusuf/Cat Stevens, "Peace Train")

Posts: 18601 | From: Chilling out in an undisclosed, sincere pumpkin patch. | Registered: Oct 2001  |  IP: Logged
jacobsen

seeker
# 14998

- Posted      Profile for jacobsen   Email jacobsen   Send new private message       Edit/delete post   Reply with quote 
Or was that Gumbo with the stew?

--------------------
But God, holding a candle, looks for all who wander, all who search. - Shifra Alon

Raptor Eye
Shipmate
# 16649

- Posted      Profile for Raptor Eye     Send new private message       Edit/delete post   Reply with quote 
Would that be stew for people without any teeth?

--------------------
Be still, and know that I am God! Psalm 46.10

Posts: 4359 | From: The United Kingdom | Registered: Sep 2011  |  IP: Logged
jacobsen

seeker
# 14998

Why else would it be called gumbo?

--------------------

Golden Key
Shipmate
# 1468

- Posted      Profile for Golden Key   Author's homepage     Send new private message       Edit/delete post   Reply with quote 
Because it was a specialty of the claymation character Gumby?

--------------------
--"Oh bat bladders, do you have to bring common sense into this?" (Dragon, "Jane & the Dragon")

Posts: 18601 | From: Chilling out in an undisclosed, sincere pumpkin patch. | Registered: Oct 2001  |  IP: Logged
Pigwidgeon

Ship's Owl
# 10192

Or perhaps Monty Python gumbies?

--------------------
~Tortuf

jacobsen

seeker
# 14998

Did one of them kill the parrot?

--------------------

Welease Woderwick

Sister Incubus Nightmare
# 10424

How do you know it is dead?

--------------------

Sipech
Shipmate
# 16870

- Posted      Profile for Sipech   Author's homepage     Send new private message       Edit/delete post   Reply with quote 
Have you used the tried and tested method of poking it with a stick?

--------------------
I try to be self-deprecating; I'm just not very good at it.
Twitter: http://twitter.com/TheAlethiophile

Posts: 3791 | From: On the corporate ladder | Registered: Jan 2012  |  IP: Logged
Pigwidgeon

Ship's Owl
# 10192

Have you noticed if it's nailed to the perch?

--------------------
~Tortuf

Welease Woderwick

Sister Incubus Nightmare
# 10424

Could it be just pining for the fjords?

--------------------

Doone
Shipmate
# 18470

- Posted      Profile for Doone   Email Doone   Send new private message       Edit/delete post   Reply with quote 
Was its perch made of pine?
Pigwidgeon

Ship's Owl
# 10192

Are they Norwegian Blue pines?

--------------------
~Tortuf

Sipech
Shipmate
# 16870

Do you ever get that strange feeling that you've lived through something before, that what is happening now has already happened?

--------------------

Raptor Eye
Shipmate
# 16649

- Posted      Profile for Raptor Eye     Send new private message       Edit/delete post   Reply with quote 
Is that déjà vu?

--------------------

Doone
Shipmate
# 18470

Or is it inebriation?
jacobsen

seeker
# 14998

Why, is there a problem?

--------------------

Raptor Eye
Shipmate
# 16649

Have you had one too many?

--------------------

Pigwidgeon

Ship's Owl
# 10192

Why not have two or three too many?

--------------------
~Tortuf

Welease Woderwick

Sister Incubus Nightmare
# 10424

Can too many be quantified rather more exactly?

--------------------

Golden Key
Shipmate
# 1468

As "More than you can happily carry", perhaps?

--------------------

Pigwidgeon

Ship's Owl
# 10192

Can you get someone else to carry them for you?

--------------------
~Tortuf

Welease Woderwick

Sister Incubus Nightmare
# 10424

Are you volunteering?

--------------------

Sipech
Shipmate
# 16870

Can you trust Pigwidgeon that much?

--------------------

Proceed to see sea
# 15560

Is this about a full, unopenned bottle or one which cap is off?

--------------------
\_(ツ)_/

Raptor Eye
Shipmate
# 16649

Do you remove your cap as a sign of respect?

--------------------

Doone
Shipmate
# 18470

Aren't caps rather passé?
Welease Woderwick

Sister Incubus Nightmare
# 10424

Do children still use them in toy guns?

--------------------

Tobias
Shipmate
# 18613

- Posted      Profile for Tobias     Send new private message       Edit/delete post   Reply with quote 
Are not toy guns deprecated these days?

--------------------
Vocatus atque non vocatus, Deus aderit.

Posts: 269 | From: Terra Australis Incognita | Registered: Jul 2016  |  IP: Logged
jacobsen

seeker
# 14998

What about those days?

--------------------

Welease Woderwick

Sister Incubus Nightmare
# 10424

Were they the days, my friend?

--------------------

Sipech
Shipmate
# 16870

Excuse me, do I know you?
Welease Woderwick

Sister Incubus Nightmare
# 10424

Has your dementia progressed so far?

--------------------

Raptor Eye
Shipmate
# 16649

Do you know the name of the Prime Minister?

--------------------

Pigwidgeon

Ship's Owl
# 10192

Does she have prime ribs?

[ 07. December 2016, 15:05: Message edited by: Pigwidgeon ]

--------------------
~Tortuf

Welease Woderwick

Sister Incubus Nightmare
# 10424

Are they covered in a barbecue sauce?

--------------------

Tobias
Shipmate
# 18613

- Posted      Profile for Tobias     Send new private message       Edit/delete post   Reply with quote 
Am I the one whom Sipech does not know, or should we look for another?

--------------------
Vocatus atque non vocatus, Deus aderit.

Posts: 269 | From: Terra Australis Incognita | Registered: Jul 2016  |  IP: Logged
Golden Key
Shipmate
# 1468

Are you the "unknown god", of the inscription in Athens?

--------------------

Welease Woderwick

Sister Incubus Nightmare
# 10424

What if he doesn't know?

--------------------

Pages in this thread: 1  2  3  ...  60  61  62  63  64  65  66  67 

Post new thread  Post a reply Close thread   Feature thread   Move thread   Delete thread Next oldest thread   Next newest thread
 - Printer-friendly view
Go to:

Contact us | Ship of Fools | Privacy statement

© Ship of Fools 2016