homepage
  roll on christmas  
click here to find out more about ship of fools click here to sign up for the ship of fools newsletter click here to support ship of fools
community the mystery worshipper gadgets for god caption competition foolishness features ship stuff
discussion boards live chat cafe avatars frequently-asked questions the ten commandments gallery private boards register for the boards

Ship of Fools

Post new thread  Post a reply
My profile login | | Directory | Search | FAQs | Board home
   - Printer-friendly view Next oldest thread   Next newest thread
» Ship of Fools   » Community discussion   » Purgatory   » Oops - your Trump presidency discussion thread (Page 55)

- Email this page to a friend or enemy.  
Pages in this thread: 1  2  3  ...  52  53  54  55  56  57  58  ...  86  87  88 

Source: (consider it) Thread: Oops - your Trump presidency discussion thread
Brenda Clough
Shipmate
# 18061

- Posted      Profile for Brenda Clough   Author's homepage   Email Brenda Clough   Send new private message       Edit/delete post   Reply with quote 
Writers always hope for their books to be burned. You have to buy them in order to burn them! Once I even sent one of my novels to Jerry Falwell, hoping to be denounced as a Tool of Satan. Alas...

--------------------
Science fiction and fantasy writer with a Patreon page

Posts: 6378 | From: Washington DC | Registered: Mar 2014  |  IP: Logged
cliffdweller
Shipmate
# 13338

- Posted      Profile for cliffdweller     Send new private message       Edit/delete post   Reply with quote 
That man always disappoints

--------------------
"Here is the world. Beautiful and terrible things will happen. Don't be afraid." -Frederick Buechner

Posts: 11242 | From: a small canyon overlooking the city | Registered: Jan 2008  |  IP: Logged
Gramps49
Shipmate
# 16378

- Posted      Profile for Gramps49   Email Gramps49   Send new private message       Edit/delete post   Reply with quote 
Reports are now saying because of the public outcry from both the right and the left, Trump has put the idea of importing Elephant Hunt trophies on hold pending further review.

https://www.washingtonpost.com/politics/trump-faced-public-and-private-pressure-to-halt-elephant-hunting-trophy-imports/2017/ 11/18/ba4a43fc-cc7d-11e7-aa96-54417592cf72_story.html?utm_term=.d20daed6b845

Posts: 2193 | From: Pullman WA | Registered: Apr 2011  |  IP: Logged
Golden Key
Shipmate
# 1468

- Posted      Profile for Golden Key   Author's homepage     Send new private message       Edit/delete post   Reply with quote 
From "Newsweek":

"Who Will Be The Next President? Here Are 6 Women Who Haven't Been Accused Of Rape."

Gotta love the title! [Smile]

--------------------
Blessed Gator, pray for us!
--"Oh bat bladders, do you have to bring common sense into this?" (Dragon, "Jane & the Dragon")
--"Oh, Peace Train, save this country!" (Yusuf/Cat Stevens, "Peace Train")

Posts: 18601 | From: Chilling out in an undisclosed, sincere pumpkin patch. | Registered: Oct 2001  |  IP: Logged
Brenda Clough
Shipmate
# 18061

- Posted      Profile for Brenda Clough   Author's homepage   Email Brenda Clough   Send new private message       Edit/delete post   Reply with quote 
From the LA Times, a denunciation of the current administrations pretentions to Christianity.
And, from the Post, the prosperity gospel gal who claims to have led Lyin' Don to Christ.
After this presidency, Christianity will indeed be a minority religion. We deserve to be persecuted. Nobody will want to be a Christian any more, and who could blame them?

[ 19. November 2017, 17:35: Message edited by: Brenda Clough ]

--------------------

Ohher
Shipmate
# 18607

- Posted      Profile for Ohher   Author's homepage   Email Ohher   Send new private message       Edit/delete post   Reply with quote 
Brenda, your second link leads to the same article as the first one.

--------------------
From the Land of the Native American Brave and the Home of the Buy-One-Get-One-Free

Posts: 374 | From: New Hampshire, USA | Registered: Jun 2016  |  IP: Logged
Bishops Finger
Shipmate
# 5430

- Posted      Profile for Bishops Finger   Email Bishops Finger   Send new private message       Edit/delete post   Reply with quote 
Brenda, your second link seems to be the same as your first.

Clearly, Satan is at work, preventing me from knowing the truth about Great Christiamerica...

[Help]

IJ

--------------------
Our words are giants when they do us an injury, and dwarfs when they do us a service. (Wilkie Collins)

Posts: 10151 | From: Behind The Wheel Again! | Registered: Jan 2004  |  IP: Logged
Bishops Finger
Shipmate
# 5430

- Posted      Profile for Bishops Finger   Email Bishops Finger   Send new private message       Edit/delete post   Reply with quote 
Wow! Simultaneous posts!

Ohher and I are obviously both Hellbound Hereticks, or something...

[Paranoid]

IJ

--------------------
Our words are giants when they do us an injury, and dwarfs when they do us a service. (Wilkie Collins)

Posts: 10151 | From: Behind The Wheel Again! | Registered: Jan 2004  |  IP: Logged
Ian Climacus

Liturgical Slattern
# 944

- Posted      Profile for Ian Climacus     Send new private message       Edit/delete post   Reply with quote 
Spooky.

May be this one?

Posts: 7800 | From: On the border | Registered: Jul 2001  |  IP: Logged
Bishops Finger
Shipmate
# 5430

Thanks, Ian - I think you're right.

Be warned - it's a loooong article, but worth reading. The best bits, however, are the comments.

As regards Gropo, White-Cain, and God:

[Projectile]

IJ

--------------------

Brenda Clough
Shipmate
# 18061

Yes, that was it -- sorry, my computer was being pouty. At least there's a growing awareness and clamor in the religious community, about how the faith is being zombified -- dead and shambling and not at all alive. We're good at rising from the dead, maybe we can do it again.

OTOH, there's this, on the Post front page: the Museum of the Bible's mammon-like gift shop. Was it on SoF, where somebody said that it's a law that all museums tours have to begin and end in the gift shop?

--------------------

Ian Climacus

Liturgical Slattern
# 944

- Posted      Profile for Ian Climacus     Send new private message       Edit/delete post   Reply with quote 
quote:
One woman said a $5,000 necklace “made for a fantastic Christmas gift.” Another guest whispered to his wife, “$25 for a T-shirt?”
I fear I'm more like the man.

Thanks for these articles, Brenda.

Brenda Clough
Shipmate
# 18061

Not entirely relevant, but so funny and oh! so sad. A heartfelt number from SNL.

--------------------

Gramps49
Shipmate
# 16378

- Posted      Profile for Gramps49   Email Gramps49   Send new private message       Edit/delete post   Reply with quote 
quote:
"Who Will Be The Next President? Here Are 6 Women Who Haven't Been Accused Of Rape."

Now, I can see a race between Elizabeth Warren and Susan Collins

Ian Climacus

Liturgical Slattern
# 944

Trump tweets he should've left basketball players in jail.

What a man!

Boogie

Boogie on down!
# 13538

- Posted      Profile for Boogie     Send new private message       Edit/delete post   Reply with quote 
quote:
Originally posted by Ian Climacus:
Trump tweets he should've left basketball players in jail.

What a man!

He needs grovelling gratitude, any less will not be tolerated.

--------------------
Garden. Room. Walk

Posts: 13030 | From: Boogie Wonderland | Registered: Mar 2008  |  IP: Logged
Amanda B. Reckondwythe

Dressed for Church
# 5521

- Posted      Profile for Amanda B. Reckondwythe     Send new private message       Edit/delete post   Reply with quote 
Well, one does have to wonder what they were thinking (if they were thinking at all) when they decided to shoplift in communist China, of all places. What did they expect would happen? At least it wasn't Singapore, where they probably would have been flogged.

--------------------
"I take prayer too seriously to use it as an excuse for avoiding work and responsibility." -- The Revd Martin Luther King Jr.

Posts: 10542 | From: The Great Southwest | Registered: Feb 2004  |  IP: Logged
Stetson
Shipmate
# 9597

- Posted      Profile for Stetson     Send new private message       Edit/delete post   Reply with quote 
quote:
Originally posted by Amanda B. Reckondwythe:
Well, one does have to wonder what they were thinking (if they were thinking at all) when they decided to shoplift in communist China, of all places. What did they expect would happen? At least it wasn't Singapore, where they probably would have been flogged.

I actually think Trump did too much by getting them out. We've all seen Midnight Express. What the hell made these basketball players so special?

One explanation, suggested to me today by a student, is that China is a country where the president can actually get people out of jail with the stroke of pen, whereas other governments don't grant the head honcho that degree of power, so Trump just did this in China because he could. One assumes the Xi is expecting something in return.

--------------------
I have the power...Lucifer is lord!

Posts: 6574 | From: back and forth between bible belts | Registered: Jun 2005  |  IP: Logged
Brenda Clough
Shipmate
# 18061

The idiocy of the very young is always with us and does not alter. The idiocy of Lyin' Don, doing nothing but then claiming the credit, and then whining when his lie is unmasked, is unbelievable. If you saw it on a movie screen you would post a nasty review onto IMDB; if you read it on the page you'd be unpleasant on Goodreads. I can't escape the feeling that we're trapped in an online-TV show written from week to week by desperate scripters on drugs.

--------------------

Bishops Finger
Shipmate
# 5430

There is indeed an air of creepy unreality about the state of Greatagain Christiamerica.

It's not confined to that side of the pond - we have Boris Johnson as our Foreign Secretary, and you really couldn't make him up, and expect people to believe you...

Lord have mercy on us all.

IJ

--------------------

Stetson
Shipmate
# 9597

- Posted      Profile for Stetson     Send new private message       Edit/delete post   Reply with quote 
quote:
Originally posted by Brenda Clough:
The idiocy of the very young is always with us and does not alter. The idiocy of Lyin' Don, doing nothing but then claiming the credit, and then whining when his lie is unmasked, is unbelievable. If you saw it on a movie screen you would post a nasty review onto IMDB; if you read it on the page you'd be unpleasant on Goodreads. I can't escape the feeling that we're trapped in an online-TV show written from week to week by desperate scripters on drugs.

Has it been confirmed that Trump had nothing to do with their release? That would make sense, as it seemed kind of odd that he would just randomly ask Xi about these basketball players. But I haven't seen anything either way about the veracity of it.

--------------------
I have the power...Lucifer is lord!

Posts: 6574 | From: back and forth between bible belts | Registered: Jun 2005  |  IP: Logged
Brenda Clough
Shipmate
# 18061

If you come late to this click, it's the comic for today, November 20.

--------------------

Bishops Finger
Shipmate
# 5430

I find it hard to believe that The Great Pumpkin had anything to do with these idiot shoplifters.

Two of them are brown, and therefore beneath The Great Pumpkin's radar, surely?

IJ

--------------------

mark_in_manchester

not waving, but...
# 15978

- Posted      Profile for mark_in_manchester   Email mark_in_manchester   Send new private message       Edit/delete post   Reply with quote 
That LA times article which Brenda linked to is very interesting:

quote:
Millions of Christians across the world take the teachings of Jesus seriously, of course. They work in soup kitchens, homeless shelters and orphanages. They help people overcome addiction. They support the most vulnerable, advocate nonviolence and compassion, fight for human rights. They care about the pain climate change will cause. Unfortunately, they are not the Christians running this country...

...While these men and women profess love for Jesus, they create suffering and misery in his name.

Phil Zuckerman is a professor of sociology and secular studies at Pitzer College and the author of “Living the Secular Life.”

It's encouraging to see a careful criticism of 'Christian' hypocrisy in its own terms which doesn't set out to ridicule all believers, from such an author.

--------------------
"We are punished by our sins, not for them" - Elbert Hubbard
(so good, I wanted to see it after my posts and not only after those of shipmate JBohn from whom I stole it)

Brenda Clough
Shipmate
# 18061

quote:
Originally posted by Stetson:
quote:
Originally posted by Brenda Clough:

Has it been confirmed that Trump had nothing to do with their release? That would make sense, as it seemed kind of odd that he would just randomly ask Xi about these basketball players. But I haven't seen anything either way about the veracity of it.
This seems to be
a cogent summary of the entire tempest in a teapot.

--------------------

Brenda Clough
Shipmate
# 18061

Sometimes I despair.
Esquire magazine quotes CNN:
Trump voter panelist: "If Jesus Christ gets down off the cross and told me Trump is with Russia, I would tell him, 'Hold on a second. I need to check with the President if it's true.'"
You can't believe it? Let's go to the videotape.
[brick wall]

--------------------

Bishops Finger
Shipmate
# 5430

It does appear, Brenda, that at least some of your compatriots have indeed gone Bonkers.

[Paranoid]

Kyrie, eleison.

IJ

--------------------

Golden Key
Shipmate
# 1468

- Posted      Profile for Golden Key   Author's homepage     Send new private message       Edit/delete post   Reply with quote 
Re Brenda's link:

Gaaaa.
[brick wall]

I wonder if a) the person quoted identifies as Christian; b) is a practicing Christian; and c) understands that Jesus was resurrected, and isn't just hanging around on the cross?

It may be as simple as "Trump's here right now; where's Jesus?"

The last paragraph is apt, though:

quote:
He's the People's President, after all. But Charlie Manson's death today ought to be a reminder that cults have consequences.
Perhaps we could persuade T to write out an adaptation of Mugabe's letter?

--------------------
--"Oh bat bladders, do you have to bring common sense into this?" (Dragon, "Jane & the Dragon")

Posts: 18601 | From: Chilling out in an undisclosed, sincere pumpkin patch. | Registered: Oct 2001  |  IP: Logged
no prophet's flag is set so...

Proceed to see sea
# 15560

- Posted      Profile for no prophet's flag is set so...   Author's homepage   Email no prophet's flag is set so...   Send new private message       Edit/delete post   Reply with quote 
quote:
Originally posted by Golden Key:
Re Brenda's link:

Gaaaa.
[brick wall]

I wonder if a) the person quoted identifies as Christian; b) is a practicing Christian; and c) understands that Jesus was resurrected, and isn't just hanging around on the cross?

I'm sure they're the kind worrying about getting the Christ back into CHRISTmas and forgot all about the Christ in CHRISTian.
Posts: 11498 | From: Treaty 6 territory in the nonexistant Province of Buffalo, Canada ↄ⃝' | Registered: Mar 2010  |  IP: Logged
Brenda Clough
Shipmate
# 18061

This, however, is encouraging: churches notice an uptick in membership since a year ago. Young people, women, people who want to be engaged. It's from the Post.

--------------------

simontoad
Ship's Amphibian
# 18096

- Posted      Profile for simontoad   Email simontoad   Send new private message       Edit/delete post   Reply with quote 
what about remembering the MASS in ChristMASS?

--------------------
Human

Posts: 1571 | From: Romsey, Vic, AU | Registered: May 2014  |  IP: Logged
Gramps49
Shipmate
# 16378

Note to Mr. T.

When honoring the Wind Talkers of WWII, you do not make any reference to a Pocahontas in the US Congress.

The Navajo Nation is pretty incensed about this.

Just goes to prove how racist you are.

Crœsos
Shipmate
# 238

- Posted      Profile for Crœsos     Send new private message       Edit/delete post   Reply with quote 
quote:
Originally posted by Gramps49:
Note to Mr. T.

When honoring the Wind Talkers of WWII, you do not make any reference to a Pocahontas in the US Congress.

Given how often he said he didn't "have time to be politically correct" during the campaign, the fact that Trump uses racial slurs should be no surprise to anyone who was paying attention.

--------------------
Humani nil a me alienum puto

Posts: 10706 | From: Sardis, Lydia | Registered: May 2001  |  IP: Logged
mousethief

Ship's Thieving Rodent
# 953

- Posted      Profile for mousethief     Send new private message       Edit/delete post   Reply with quote 
While standing under a portrait of Andrew Jackson, genocidal maniac supreme who was responsible for the deaths of thousands of Native Americans. This can't have been an accident.

--------------------
This is the last sig I'll ever write for you...

Posts: 63536 | From: Washington | Registered: Jul 2001  |  IP: Logged
Stercus Tauri
Shipmate
# 16668

- Posted      Profile for Stercus Tauri   Email Stercus Tauri   Send new private message       Edit/delete post   Reply with quote 
On the other hand, donald fart has been referred to as Chief S*itting Bull, and nobody seemed to find anything wrong with that.

--------------------
Thay haif said. Quhat say thay, Lat thame say (George Keith, 5th Earl Marischal)

Posts: 905 | From: On the traditional lands of the Six Nations. | Registered: Sep 2011  |  IP: Logged
mousethief

Ship's Thieving Rodent
# 953

- Posted      Profile for mousethief     Send new private message       Edit/delete post   Reply with quote 
quote:
Originally posted by Stercus Tauri:
On the other hand, donald fart has been referred to as Chief S*itting Bull, and nobody seemed to find anything wrong with that.

I have never heard that. Do you know nobody objected, or do you just mean nobody who crossed your feed?

--------------------
This is the last sig I'll ever write for you...

Posts: 63536 | From: Washington | Registered: Jul 2001  |  IP: Logged
no prophet's flag is set so...

Proceed to see sea
# 15560

- Posted      Profile for no prophet's flag is set so...   Author's homepage   Email no prophet's flag is set so...   Send new private message       Edit/delete post   Reply with quote 
Native Americans regret not building wall.

--------------------
Out of this nettle, danger, we pluck this flower, safety.
\_(ツ)_/

Posts: 11498 | From: Treaty 6 territory in the nonexistant Province of Buffalo, Canada ↄ⃝' | Registered: Mar 2010  |  IP: Logged
Golden Key
Shipmate
# 1468

quote:
Originally posted by Gramps49:
Note to Mr. T.

Good freaking grief.

I sometimes wonder if his German father and grandfather were sympathetic to that guy with the funny mustache. (Not that all Germans were/are.) That would explain some of T's comments and attitudes.

I read CNN's longish article about this incident. There's a possibly cryptic comment from Russell Begaye, the president of the Navajo Nation:

quote:
"As Native Americans, we are proud people who have taken care of this land long before there was the United States of America and we will continue to fight for this Nation."
Does that translate to continuing to fight as part of the US armed forces; fighting for the Navajo nation; or fighting to get the land back?

Or all of the above?

--------------------

Crœsos
Shipmate
# 238

- Posted      Profile for Crœsos     Send new private message       Edit/delete post   Reply with quote 
quote:
I sometimes wonder if his German father and grandfather were sympathetic to that guy with the funny mustache. (Not that all Germans were/are.) That would explain some of T's comments and attitudes.

From the tantalizingly incomplete evidence, Fred Trump seems to have been more sympathetic to the guys in the white sheets than "that guy with the funny mustache".

--------------------

cliffdweller
Shipmate
# 13338

- Posted      Profile for cliffdweller     Send new private message       Edit/delete post   Reply with quote 
quote:
Originally posted by mousethief:
While standing under a portrait of Andrew Jackson, genocidal maniac supreme who was responsible for the deaths of thousands of Native Americans. This can't have been an accident.

To say nothing of taking focus off of, say, the American veterans we're supposed to be honoring, to exercise a personal feud.

I feel so sorry that these heroes were treated so shabbily. They deserved much better.

--------------------
"Here is the world. Beautiful and terrible things will happen. Don't be afraid." -Frederick Buechner

Posts: 11242 | From: a small canyon overlooking the city | Registered: Jan 2008  |  IP: Logged
cliffdweller
Shipmate
# 13338

quote:

I read CNN's longish article about this incident.[/URL] There's a possibly cryptic comment from Russell Begaye, the president of the Navajo Nation:

quote:
"As Native Americans, we are proud people who have taken care of this land long before there was the United States of America and we will continue to fight for this Nation."
Does that translate to continuing to fight as part of the US armed forces; fighting for the Navajo nation; or fighting to get the land back?

Or all of the above?

Given the mess POTUS' pick for interior sec. stands to make of the nat'l parks, the stripping of the EPA, and a 100 other ways he's squandering our children's inheritance, I'd be willing to hand the whole thing back to them (do it quickly while it's still worth taking) and take my chances that they'll have the incredible grace to let some of us latecomers stick around to help run the joint.

--------------------

Golden Key
Shipmate
# 1468

cliffdweller--

Yes, re giving the land back and hoping to stay. Wouldn't that be one for the history books!
[Cool]

--------------------

Niteowl

Hopeless Insomniac
# 15841

- Posted      Profile for Niteowl   Email Niteowl   Send new private message       Edit/delete post   Reply with quote 
quote:
Originally posted by cliffdweller:
quote:

To say nothing of taking focus off of, say, the American veterans we're supposed to be honoring, to exercise a personal feud.

I feel so sorry that these heroes were treated so shabbily. They deserved much better.

The Navajo vets were beyond gracious considering Trumps using a racial slur in furtherance of a feud when they were there to be honoured for their service. The man is as tone deaf and self centered as one can be.

--------------------
"love all, trust few, do wrong to no one"
Wm. Shakespeare

Posts: 2437 | From: U.S. | Registered: Aug 2010  |  IP: Logged
simontoad
Ship's Amphibian
# 18096

- Posted      Profile for simontoad   Email simontoad   Send new private message       Edit/delete post   Reply with quote 
quote:
Originally posted by Crœsos:
quote:

From the tantalizingly incomplete evidence, Fred Trump seems to have been more sympathetic to the guys in the white sheets than "that guy with the funny mustache".
Who? Charlie Chaplin?

smart-arse exits stage right, giggling.

[ 28. November 2017, 05:47: Message edited by: simontoad ]

--------------------
Human

Posts: 1571 | From: Romsey, Vic, AU | Registered: May 2014  |  IP: Logged
Golden Key
Shipmate
# 1468

[Razz]

Chaplin dressed better.

--------------------

Brenda Clough
Shipmate
# 18061

Scathing indictment of the day, this from Richard Cohen at the Post.
Money quote:
"Trump has made us a meaner, smaller people. He tweets the language of the schoolyard. It is full of resentment and bravado. He asks nothing of us. Instead, he validates meanness, opportunism and prejudice. At the moment, for instance, he asks us to disbelieve the many women who have accused Roy Moore of sexual harassment or what amounts to pedophilia. It is a squalid effort — just plain dirty.

There are no metrics to gauge this sort of thing. A moral gloom, as thick as the London fog in Churchill’s time, has settled over America. It cannot be measured. Only names can be counted — the people who supported Trump and now the ones who say nothing. Moral principle has been replaced by political cowardice. This is our darkest hour."

To which I have to respond, only 330 days to the 2018 election!

--------------------

Stercus Tauri
Shipmate
# 16668

- Posted      Profile for Stercus Tauri   Email Stercus Tauri   Send new private message       Edit/delete post   Reply with quote 
quote:
quote:
Originally posted by Stercus Tauri:

I have never heard that. Do you know nobody objected, or do you just mean nobody who crossed your feed?
I think it must have been in a comments section following an article in the Washington Post. To be fair, those comments have a lifespan of only a few minutes before they are buried, so I agree that it was a stretched assumption to say 'nobody'.

--------------------
Thay haif said. Quhat say thay, Lat thame say (George Keith, 5th Earl Marischal)

Posts: 905 | From: On the traditional lands of the Six Nations. | Registered: Sep 2011  |  IP: Logged
Brenda Clough
Shipmate
# 18061

And it is a truism, that you should not read the comments. Only erodes the stomach lining.
This is cogent, and free: Lyin' Don's loose relationship with reality.

--------------------

Bishops Finger
Shipmate
# 5430

Lord, have mercy.

I do really, really hope that there is a sufficiently unpleasant circle in Hell for the Moores, Trumps, and all others who prey on women and/or children.

And it will be really real to them.

Bastards.

IJ

--------------------

Crœsos
Shipmate
# 238

Point:

quote:
Donald J. Trump
@realDonaldTrump

Meeting with “Chuck and Nancy” today about keeping government open and working. Problem is they want illegal immigrants flooding into our Country unchecked, are weak on Crime and want to substantially RAISE Taxes. I don’t see a deal!

Counterpoint:

quote:
Washington, D.C. – House Democratic Leader Nancy Pelosi and Senate Democratic Leader Chuck Schumer released the following statement after President Trump tweeted about the bipartisan meeting today at the White House with Congressional leaders:

“Given that the President doesn’t see a deal between Democrats and the White House, we believe the best path forward is to continue negotiating with our Republican counterparts in Congress instead. Rather than going to the White House for a show meeting that won’t result in an agreement, we’ve asked Leader McConnell and Speaker Ryan to meet this afternoon. We don’t have any time to waste in addressing the issues that confront us, so we’re going to continue to negotiate with Republican leaders who may be interested in reaching a bipartisan agreement.

“If the President, who already said earlier this year that ‘our country needs a good shutdown,’ isn’t interested in addressing the difficult year end agenda, we’ll work with those Republicans who are, as we did in April. We look forward to continuing to work in good faith, as we have been for the last month, with our Republican colleagues in Congress to do just that.”

--------------------

Pages in this thread: 1  2  3  ...  52  53  54  55  56  57  58  ...  86  87  88 

Post new thread  Post a reply Close thread   Feature thread   Move thread   Delete thread Next oldest thread   Next newest thread
 - Printer-friendly view
Go to:

Contact us | Ship of Fools | Privacy statement

© Ship of Fools 2016