homepage
  roll on christmas  
click here to find out more about ship of fools click here to sign up for the ship of fools newsletter click here to support ship of fools
community the mystery worshipper gadgets for god caption competition foolishness features ship stuff
discussion boards live chat cafe avatars frequently-asked questions the ten commandments gallery private boards register for the boards

Ship of Fools

Post new thread  Post a reply
My profile login | | Directory | Search | FAQs | Board home
   - Printer-friendly view Next oldest thread   Next newest thread
» Ship of Fools   » Community discussion   » Purgatory   » Oops - your Trump presidency discussion thread (Page 57)

- Email this page to a friend or enemy.  
Pages in this thread: 1  2  3  ...  54  55  56  57  58  59  60  ...  86  87  88 

Source: (consider it) Thread: Oops - your Trump presidency discussion thread
Bishops Finger
Shipmate
# 5430

- Posted      Profile for Bishops Finger   Email Bishops Finger   Send new private message       Edit/delete post   Reply with quote 
You mean - die suddenly?

Well, that might happen, though not necessarily due to the same cause.

A nice long spell in jail would be a more satisfactory solution, I think.

IJ

--------------------
Our words are giants when they do us an injury, and dwarfs when they do us a service. (Wilkie Collins)

Posts: 10151 | From: Behind The Wheel Again! | Registered: Jan 2004  |  IP: Logged
Brenda Clough
Shipmate
# 18061

- Posted      Profile for Brenda Clough   Author's homepage   Email Brenda Clough   Send new private message       Edit/delete post   Reply with quote 
No no. Stay strong. It is 330 days or so, to the 2018 election. We need to flip the House. Then, many many hearings can be held. Tax hearings. Impeachment hearings. Discussions on shameless malfeasance and the egregious enriching of relatives. He's not going to last to 2020 and that's how we'll do it.

--------------------
Science fiction and fantasy writer with a Patreon page

Posts: 6378 | From: Washington DC | Registered: Mar 2014  |  IP: Logged
Bishops Finger
Shipmate
# 5430

- Posted      Profile for Bishops Finger   Email Bishops Finger   Send new private message       Edit/delete post   Reply with quote 
Pray God you are right.

Meanwhile, our Esteemed and Beloved Great Leader has pronounced her Verdict on Gropo's latest Infamy as reported by the BBC.

Looks like we may be stuck with a state visit after all, but with any luck, the route of the motorcade will either be completely empty, or lined with bare bums and pink pussyhats...in which case the Grabber-in-Chief will probably brag that it's the bigliest display of bums he's seen since he last gatecrashed a changing-room.

[Devil]

IJ

--------------------
Our words are giants when they do us an injury, and dwarfs when they do us a service. (Wilkie Collins)

Posts: 10151 | From: Behind The Wheel Again! | Registered: Jan 2004  |  IP: Logged
Brenda Clough
Shipmate
# 18061

- Posted      Profile for Brenda Clough   Author's homepage   Email Brenda Clough   Send new private message       Edit/delete post   Reply with quote 
There are knitters in Britain, otherwise I would offer to knit pussyhats for you. Get going on the needlework now. Hats for women, men can moon him, and the kiddies can hold protest signs. Oh, and I count upon many a hilarious meme and YouTube video. He can't stand to be laughed at, remember that -- like the devil.

--------------------

mr cheesy
Shipmate
# 3330

- Posted      Profile for mr cheesy   Email mr cheesy   Send new private message       Edit/delete post   Reply with quote 
quote:
Originally posted by Brenda Clough:
There are knitters in Britain, otherwise I would offer to knit pussyhats for you. Get going on the needlework now. Hats for women, men can moon him, and the kiddies can hold protest signs. Oh, and I count upon many a hilarious meme and YouTube video. He can't stand to be laughed at, remember that -- like the devil.

I think we'll have to find our own cultural ways to protest. I love the idea of knitting-as-protest, I'm not sure whether the things that worked in the US would work here.

But you are right, it would take a bit of organising.

--------------------
arse

la vie en rouge
Parisienne
# 10688

- Posted      Profile for la vie en rouge     Send new private message       Edit/delete post   Reply with quote 
We’re counting on you cheesy – get going with organising that bare-bottomed protest now. Mostly pasty white English ones, I suppose, although if you can round up some ethnic minority bottoms, that would quite appropriate.

--------------------
Rent my holiday home in the South of France

mr cheesy
Shipmate
# 3330

- Posted      Profile for mr cheesy   Email mr cheesy   Send new private message       Edit/delete post   Reply with quote 
quote:
Originally posted by la vie en rouge:
We’re counting on you cheesy – get going with organising that bare-bottomed protest now. Mostly pasty white English ones, I suppose, although if you can round up some ethnic minority bottoms, that would quite appropriate.

I strongly suspect that if he came anywhere around here, there wouldn't need to be any organising of a mooning protest. I think that'd happen.

Elsewhere in the UK, I'm not so sure - but if it started in one place it would quickly spread as a thing.

--------------------
arse

mr cheesy
Shipmate
# 3330

But, to continue that thought, there would need to be some organising of other kinds of protest which didn't involve pissed-up young men.

--------------------
arse

Sioni Sais
Shipmate
# 5713

- Posted      Profile for Sioni Sais   Email Sioni Sais   Send new private message       Edit/delete post   Reply with quote 
quote:
Originally posted by mr cheesy:
quote:
Originally posted by la vie en rouge:

I strongly suspect that if he came anywhere around here, there wouldn't need to be any organising of a mooning protest. I think that'd happen.

Elsewhere in the UK, I'm not so sure - but if it started in one place it would quickly spread as a thing.

We could simply turn our back on him. No need to disrobe on a potentially cold, damp day, but that would hurt an attention whore just as much.

--------------------
"He isn't Doctor Who, he's The Doctor"

(Paul Sinha, BBC)

Posts: 24276 | From: Newport, Wales | Registered: Apr 2004  |  IP: Logged
mr cheesy
Shipmate
# 3330

Of course, it would also be relatively simple to close down the transportation system in this country so he couldn't get anywhere.

Truckers closed everything down for the fuel protests, I think a few strategic organised actions would make a "visit" impossible.

--------------------
arse

Brenda Clough
Shipmate
# 18061

You don't want to do that. Because then Crooked Don would just say that all his millions and millions of British supporters were merely unable to attend and cheer him, due to a few malcontents who bollixed up the transportation. Remember, he believes he won the popular vote; only the millions of illegal voters somehow denied it to him (in a way that doesn't quite stand up to logic, because if there were that many voting for Hillary why didn't she win? But logic has no place here.) Don't give him a chance to create his own egotistical reality. He needs to -see- the disapprobation, ideally while sitting in the limo or horse-drawn carriage and unable to escape.

--------------------

Martin60
Shipmate
# 368

- Posted      Profile for Martin60   Email Martin60   Send new private message       Edit/delete post   Reply with quote 
quote:
Originally posted by mr cheesy:
Of course, it would also be relatively simple to close down the transportation system in this country so he couldn't get anywhere.

Truckers closed everything down for the fuel protests, I think a few strategic organised actions would make a "visit" impossible.

OH yes! I would sign up to sit down on the Mall or anywhere else on route. Not bare arsed tho'.

--------------------
Love wins

Posts: 17586 | From: Never Dobunni after all. Corieltauvi after all. Just moved to the capital. | Registered: Jun 2001  |  IP: Logged
Gramps49
Shipmate
# 16378

- Posted      Profile for Gramps49   Email Gramps49   Send new private message       Edit/delete post   Reply with quote 
Look for Impeachment Marches on 20 January 2018.
Posts: 2193 | From: Pullman WA | Registered: Apr 2011  |  IP: Logged
RuthW

liberal "peace first" hankie squeezer
# 13

- Posted      Profile for RuthW     Send new private message       Edit/delete post   Reply with quote 
The second annual Women's March is January 20, 2018.
Posts: 24453 | From: La La Land | Registered: Apr 2001  |  IP: Logged
Martin60
Shipmate
# 368

- Posted      Profile for Martin60   Email Martin60   Send new private message       Edit/delete post   Reply with quote 
Wow! I didn't realise his days are so numbered!

--------------------
Love wins

Posts: 17586 | From: Never Dobunni after all. Corieltauvi after all. Just moved to the capital. | Registered: Jun 2001  |  IP: Logged
Brenda Clough
Shipmate
# 18061

I have many of my old protest signs from last year. Alas, my knee went out in the spring and I may no longer be able to march for nine hours straight. However, d.v., I'll be there.
Also, I live on the Metro line. Anyone who plans to come to Washington to protest and needs crash space, pm me.

--------------------

Crœsos
Shipmate
# 238

- Posted      Profile for Crœsos     Send new private message       Edit/delete post   Reply with quote 
So this makes four indictments (so far) of members of the Trump campaign or administration.

quote:
Former Trump national security adviser Michael Flynn will plead guilty Friday to "willfully and knowingly" making "false, fictitious and fraudulent statements" to the FBI about conversations with Russia's ambassador, according to court documents.
Flynn's guilty plea will also mark the first conviction of a member of the Trump administration. (Papadopoulos, who plead guilty earlier, was involved with the campaign but not a member of the administration.)

[ 01. December 2017, 15:02: Message edited by: Crœsos ]

--------------------
Humani nil a me alienum puto

Posts: 10706 | From: Sardis, Lydia | Registered: May 2001  |  IP: Logged
cliffdweller
Shipmate
# 13338

- Posted      Profile for cliffdweller     Send new private message       Edit/delete post   Reply with quote 
quote:
Originally posted by Crœsos:
So this makes four indictments (so far) of members of the Trump campaign or administration.

quote:
Former Trump national security adviser Michael Flynn will plead guilty Friday to "willfully and knowingly" making "false, fictitious and fraudulent statements" to the FBI about conversations with Russia's ambassador, according to court documents.
Flynn's guilty plea will also mark the first conviction of a member of the Trump administration. (Papadopoulos, who plead guilty earlier, was involved with the campaign but not a member of the administration.)
It also appears to be an indicator that he has turned states evidence. Which means someone higher up is in Mueller's sights.

Now the race is on-- can Congress pass the one thing they're really after-- the horrific tax bill-- before the whole house of cards comes down? I'm convinced the GOP could care less about Trump and his insane shenanigans, he is a useful idiot distracting the country from the real agenda-- tax reform which will complete the transformation of America back to a mideval fiefdom where the serfs are dependent upon their overlords for their very lives.

--------------------
"Here is the world. Beautiful and terrible things will happen. Don't be afraid." -Frederick Buechner

Posts: 11242 | From: a small canyon overlooking the city | Registered: Jan 2008  |  IP: Logged
Og, King of Bashan

Ship's giant Amorite
# 9562

- Posted      Profile for Og, King of Bashan     Send new private message       Edit/delete post   Reply with quote 
Getting to be squeaky bum time on the tax bill, from what I understand. Corker, Collins, and Flake may be able to derail it. I’m not overly optimistic, but what a day it would prove to be...

--------------------
"I like to eat crawfish and drink beer. That's despair?" ― Walker Percy

Posts: 3259 | From: Denver, Colorado, USA | Registered: May 2005  |  IP: Logged
Crœsos
Shipmate
# 238

- Posted      Profile for Crœsos     Send new private message       Edit/delete post   Reply with quote 
quote:
James Comey
@Comey
“But justice roll down like waters and righteousness like an ever-flowing stream” Amos 5:24 https://www.instagram.com/p/BcKtEUUg4Qa/

James Comey apparently throws excellent shade.

--------------------
Humani nil a me alienum puto

Posts: 10706 | From: Sardis, Lydia | Registered: May 2001  |  IP: Logged
Og, King of Bashan

Ship's giant Amorite
# 9562

- Posted      Profile for Og, King of Bashan     Send new private message       Edit/delete post   Reply with quote 
Reading reports that Flake is a yes, based on some weak promise that he can get a seat at the table on DACA reform.

[Disappointed]

--------------------

Pigwidgeon

Ship's Owl
# 10192

- Posted      Profile for Pigwidgeon   Author's homepage     Send new private message       Edit/delete post   Reply with quote 
quote:
Originally posted by Og, King of Bashan:
Getting to be squeaky bum time on the tax bill, from what I understand. Corker, Collins, and Flake may be able to derail it. I’m not overly optimistic, but what a day it would prove to be...

Flake has flaked out, as has McCain.
[Mad]

--------------------
"...that is generally a matter for Pigwidgeon, several other consenting adults, a bottle of cheap Gin and the odd giraffe."
~Tortuf

Posts: 9835 | From: Hogwarts | Registered: Aug 2005  |  IP: Logged
Gwai
Host
# 11076

- Posted      Profile for Gwai   Email Gwai   Send new private message       Edit/delete post   Reply with quote 
Collins too.

--------------------
A master of men was the Goodly Fere,
A mate of the wind and sea.
If they think they ha’ slain our Goodly Fere
They are fools eternally.

Posts: 11914 | From: Chicago | Registered: Feb 2006  |  IP: Logged
Martin60
Shipmate
# 368

Flynn. Kushner. Any day now.

--------------------
Love wins

Pigwidgeon

Ship's Owl
# 10192

- Posted      Profile for Pigwidgeon   Author's homepage     Send new private message       Edit/delete post   Reply with quote 
quote:
Originally posted by Martin60:

So Trump may actually be keeping a campaign promise -- the swamp might be getting drained.

[Snigger]

--------------------
"...that is generally a matter for Pigwidgeon, several other consenting adults, a bottle of cheap Gin and the odd giraffe."
~Tortuf

Golden Key
Shipmate
# 1468

- Posted      Profile for Golden Key   Author's homepage     Send new private message       Edit/delete post   Reply with quote 
Wonder what's going through Jared's head? His dad did prison time for "witness tampering, illegal campaign contributions and tax evasion" (Bloomberg).

Lots there about Jared's dealings, too.

--------------------
Blessed Gator, pray for us!
--"Oh bat bladders, do you have to bring common sense into this?" (Dragon, "Jane & the Dragon")
--"Oh, Peace Train, save this country!" (Yusuf/Cat Stevens, "Peace Train")

Posts: 18601 | From: Chilling out in an undisclosed, sincere pumpkin patch. | Registered: Oct 2001  |  IP: Logged
Golden Key
Shipmate
# 1468

- Posted      Profile for Golden Key   Author's homepage     Send new private message       Edit/delete post   Reply with quote 
quote:
Originally posted by Pigwidgeon:
quote:
Originally posted by Martin60:

So Trump may actually be keeping a campaign promise -- the swamp might be getting drained.

[Snigger]

After T's nastiness while meeting with the Navajo code talkers, a Sioux leader said something to the effect of "Mr. Trump, leave the office that you bought, take your swamp things, and go home".
[Smile]

--------------------
--"Oh bat bladders, do you have to bring common sense into this?" (Dragon, "Jane & the Dragon")

Posts: 18601 | From: Chilling out in an undisclosed, sincere pumpkin patch. | Registered: Oct 2001  |  IP: Logged
no prophet's flag is set so...

Proceed to see sea
# 15560

- Posted      Profile for no prophet's flag is set so...   Author's homepage   Email no prophet's flag is set so...   Send new private message       Edit/delete post   Reply with quote 
quote:
Originally posted by Pigwidgeon:

[Snigger]

Totally illiterated.
Posts: 11498 | From: Treaty 6 territory in the nonexistant Province of Buffalo, Canada ↄ⃝' | Registered: Mar 2010  |  IP: Logged
simontoad
Ship's Amphibian
# 18096

- Posted      Profile for simontoad   Email simontoad   Send new private message       Edit/delete post   Reply with quote 
come in spinner.

--------------------
Human

Posts: 1571 | From: Romsey, Vic, AU | Registered: May 2014  |  IP: Logged
Ian Climacus

Liturgical Slattern
# 944

- Posted      Profile for Ian Climacus     Send new private message       Edit/delete post   Reply with quote 
Are they seriously putting out a bill with handwritten amendments? This gets more and more strange. Seems they are in a rush. I wonder why?

(/rhetorical q)

Posts: 7800 | From: On the border | Registered: Jul 2001  |  IP: Logged
Pigwidgeon

Ship's Owl
# 10192

quote:
Originally posted by Ian Climacus:
Are they seriously putting out a bill with handwritten amendments?

Probably using crayons. And fighting over who gets which color.
[Roll Eyes]

--------------------
~Tortuf

Karl: Liberal Backslider
Shipmate
# 76

- Posted      Profile for Karl: Liberal Backslider   Author's homepage   Email Karl: Liberal Backslider   Send new private message       Edit/delete post   Reply with quote 
And now apparently he believes that whether you're guilty of homicide should depend on your immigration status; http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/world-us-canada-42190455

--------------------
Might as well ask the bloody cat.

Posts: 17938 | From: Chesterfield | Registered: May 2001  |  IP: Logged
Golden Key
Shipmate
# 1468

Karl--

Oh, yes, T has been milking that situation for some time. Fits with his "dangerous immigrants!" narrative.

That was such a strange murder case. The gun belonged to a law-enforcement ranger. It was unsecured in his unattended parked car. Someone stole it. The ranger was never disciplined for it--he was promoted several months later. The defense's story is basically that Mr. Zarate was sitting along the Embarcadero; found the gun, wrapped under his seat; not knowing what it was, he started to unwrap it; and it went off. The bullet ricocheted quite a distance, and hit Ms. Steinle. The jury evidently agreed. However, he was convicted of being a felon in possession of a gun. Hardly fair, I think, if he really had just then found the gun and picked it up.

He didn't have a violent history. He is a felon, due to some non-violent drug offenses. The only sane reason to say it was due to immigration is that he'd been deported several times.

Here's a good article from KQED, one of our local public broadcasting stations, from October. It mentions that the Feds messed up in handling him, and that's why he was in SF.

And here are links to relevant articles from SF Gate, a division of the SF Chronicle.

Looks like a whole bunch of people are up in arms that he was mostly acquitted. Viral demand to boycott SF, etc.

FYI.

--------------------

simontoad
Ship's Amphibian
# 18096

- Posted      Profile for simontoad   Email simontoad   Send new private message       Edit/delete post   Reply with quote 
I love how people outside a courtroom always know better than those who were inside.

--------------------
Human

Golden Key
Shipmate
# 1468

simontoad--

Um, is that directed at me?

--------------------

Proceed to see sea
# 15560

- Posted      Profile for no prophet's flag is set so...   Author's homepage   Email no prophet's flag is set so...   Send new private message       Edit/delete post   Reply with quote 
For no other reason than David Byrne could be the president of anything. trumpy sings Talking Heads. Rather brilliantly done.
Posts: 11498 | From: Treaty 6 territory in the nonexistant Province of Buffalo, Canada ↄ⃝' | Registered: Mar 2010  |  IP: Logged
Bishops Finger
Shipmate
# 5430

Forget everything else that's going on.

Latest from the BBC re the USA and North Korea.

What price Armageddon, before the New Year?

With Gropolini The Gruesome in charge...... [Help]

IJ

--------------------

simontoad
Ship's Amphibian
# 18096

quote:
Originally posted by Golden Key:
simontoad--

Um, is that directed at me?

No no. Just all those people everywhere who always reckon the Jury got it wrong.

--------------------
Human

Golden Key
Shipmate
# 1468

simontoad--

Oh, THEM! [Biased]

--------------------

Ian Climacus

Liturgical Slattern
# 944

- Posted      Profile for Ian Climacus     Send new private message       Edit/delete post   Reply with quote 
Jerusalem.

Why has the plan to affirm it as the capital even got out there? I do not believe they can be serious. Are they? Or is putting it out a smoke-screen for somethimg else?

Part of me thinks countries can choose any damn capital they want; we built one. But another part of me says that particukar patch of land has a teeny bit of history around it...that continues to this day.

Posts: 7800 | From: On the border | Registered: Jul 2001  |  IP: Logged
Eutychus
From the edge
# 3081

- Posted      Profile for Eutychus   Author's homepage     Send new private message       Edit/delete post   Reply with quote 
1. Attempt to fulfil a campaign promise to pander to his con-evo base at no perceptible economic cost to the latter.

2. Deflection from Mueller probe.

--------------------
Let's remember that we are to build the Kingdom of God, not drive people away - pastor Frank Pomeroy

Posts: 17944 | From: 528491 | Registered: Jul 2002  |  IP: Logged
Golden Key
Shipmate
# 1468

Re Jerusalem:

AIUI, Palestinians consider it their capital, too, and I think they've specified (sharing?) that in some list of wants/demands.

So throwing the weight of the US toward the Israeli claim would cut the Palestinians, too.

It doesn't necessarily have to be to placate Christian con-evos. Could also be Jews. Jared Kushner, Ivanka's husband, in Jewish, and Ivanka converted. T is trying the usual presidential project of "oh, let's fix that Israel and Palestine mess--**I** can do it". And Jared went over there, some time back, to try. Not sure if it did any good. Given the Jerusalem business, I'm guessing it didn't.

--------------------

Og, King of Bashan

Ship's giant Amorite
# 9562

In a pair of tweets this morning, Trump has explicitly endorsed accused child predator Roy Moore.

This is a day after Mitch McConnel backtracked from previous statements suggesting that Moore should step down, now preferring the President’s old line, the voters in Alabama should decide.

No word from my state’s Republican senator, who initially said that Moore should be removed from the Senate if elected. But we can probably guess now that it won’t happen.

If you are holding out hope that congressional Republicans might possibly step up if Trump crosses some hypothetical line, I’d abandon it.

Hell, I’d bet Donnie could fire Mueller today and nothing will happen to him. Friday news dump? Don’t be shocked.

--------------------

Brenda Clough
Shipmate
# 18061

No, it's always been difficult to picture the Pussygrabber In Chief failing to endorse Moore. They'll have such good times in Washington, sharing so many interests!

330 days to Election Day 2018....

--------------------

Proceed to see sea
# 15560

CBC News on Radio One had 71% of Alabama people think that this Moore person is a victim of false news and invention re having sex with girls when he was in his 30s. There was other less polite commentary, meant in humour, about the Hillbilly Riviera, intellectual level due to inbreeding. drinking a lot of alcohol, praying for your pubescent cousin to have sex with you, and that their election of this Moore person will occur on Toothless Tuesday. Humour works best when it contains some truth.
Anglican_Brat
Shipmate
# 12349

- Posted      Profile for Anglican_Brat   Email Anglican_Brat   Send new private message       Edit/delete post   Reply with quote 
Mr President, you have the White House Executive Chef at your disposal, plus you would have access to the finest quality food, including really good meats if you are a meat eater.

Why, then, do you prefer KFC, McDonald's and Diet Coke?

https://www.theguardian.com/us-news/shortcuts/2017/dec/04/trump-diets-world-leaders-mcdonalds-book?CMP=fb_gu

--------------------
It's Reformation Day! Do your part to promote Christian unity and brotherly love and hug a schismatic.

Posts: 4332 | From: Vancouver | Registered: Feb 2007  |  IP: Logged
Brenda Clough
Shipmate
# 18061

Because he's over 70 years old and too old to change.
Because he was born in the generation where fast food was considered great food.
Because he believes he is immortal, immune to all the rules and strictures that we mortals have to adhere to.
Because he is a vast sucking void, the black hole at the center of the universe, that needs to be eternally filled and yet can never be, doomed to perpetual hunger and dissatisfaction no matter what new, younger, hotter wife he acquires, what pillars he gilds, what good things he destroys. Look on his works, ye mighty!
There, I knew if I kept on swinging at it I'd hit it out of the park.

--------------------

Marvin the Martian

Interplanetary
# 4360

- Posted      Profile for Marvin the Martian     Send new private message       Edit/delete post   Reply with quote 
Meh. Fancy Cordon Bleu stuff is all well and good, but sometimes you just want a cheeseburger and fries.

--------------------
Hail Gallaxhar

Posts: 30100 | From: Adrift on a sea of surreality | Registered: Apr 2003  |  IP: Logged
Og, King of Bashan

Ship's giant Amorite
# 9562

The Jim Gaffigan McDonald's bit is always worth a listen when the subject of McDonalds shame comes up.

I try not to tell anyone what to not get upset about today, and yeah, I'd use the White House kitchen differently, but this is low on my list of reasons to think Trump is bad for the country.

--------------------

Golden Key
Shipmate
# 1468

quote:
Originally posted by no prophet's flag is set so...:
CBC News on Radio One had 71% of Alabama people think that this Moore person is a victim of false news and invention re having sex with girls when he was in his 30s. There was other less polite commentary, meant in humour, about the Hillbilly Riviera, intellectual level due to inbreeding. drinking a lot of alcohol, praying for your pubescent cousin to have sex with you, and that their election of this Moore person will occur on Toothless Tuesday. Humour works best when it contains some truth.

FYI: I believe that Southerners take great offense at that kind of humor.

--------------------

Pages in this thread: 1  2  3  ...  54  55  56  57  58  59  60  ...  86  87  88 

Post new thread  Post a reply Close thread   Feature thread   Move thread   Delete thread Next oldest thread   Next newest thread
 - Printer-friendly view
Go to:

Contact us | Ship of Fools | Privacy statement

© Ship of Fools 2016