homepage
  roll on christmas  
click here to find out more about ship of fools click here to sign up for the ship of fools newsletter click here to support ship of fools
community the mystery worshipper gadgets for god caption competition foolishness features ship stuff
discussion boards live chat cafe avatars frequently-asked questions the ten commandments gallery private boards register for the boards

Ship of Fools

Post new thread  New poll  Post a reply
My profile login | | Directory | Search | FAQs | Board home
   - Printer-friendly view Next oldest thread   Next newest thread
» Ship of Fools   » Things we did   » Nativity Play   » Union Office (Page 1)

- Email this page to a friend or enemy.  
Pages in this thread: 1  2  3 

Source: (consider it) Thread: Union Office
Musical Director

Nativity Play
# 3651

- Posted      Profile for Musical Director   Author's homepage   Email Musical Director   Send new private message       Edit/delete post   Reply with quote 
If you have a complaint, query, suggestion or rant, please bring it here. This is not designed to be the Nativity equivalent of Hell, but a useful resource for cast members to be able to air issues regarding their employment in this theatre.

I believe the Equity Deputy Dawg will answer your queries as and when she can be bothered.

It is also the place to view stats and data pertaining to the Play. Although what data that will be we have no idea...

--------------------
ChrisT sez: *sigh* Let's take it once more from the top...

Posts: 284 | From: The Bandstand | Registered: Dec 2002  |  IP: Logged
Even Lowlier Shepherd

Nativity Play
# 3691

- Posted      Profile for Even Lowlier Shepherd   Author's homepage   Email Even Lowlier Shepherd   Send new private message       Edit/delete post   Reply with quote 
My name is misspelled in the cast list--it is Siegfried, not Seigfried.
Thanks.

--------------------
the ferret normally known as Siegfried

Posts: 36 | From: A field in Judea | Registered: Dec 2002  |  IP: Logged
Musical Director

Nativity Play
# 3651

- Posted      Profile for Musical Director   Author's homepage   Email Musical Director   Send new private message       Edit/delete post   Reply with quote 
Many apologies, Siegfried, it will be rectified asap!

--------------------

Narrator

Nativity Play
# 3680

- Posted      Profile for Narrator     Send new private message       Edit/delete post   Reply with quote 
This may no be and entirely suitable place for it, but as the non-actor on stage, can I say

Break a leg, everybody.

--------------------
Chapelhead

Posts: 90 | From: Prompt corner | Registered: Dec 2002  |  IP: Logged
Equity Deputy
Nativity Play
# 3673

- Posted      Profile for Equity Deputy   Email Equity Deputy   Send new private message       Edit/delete post   Reply with quote 
Deputy report:

Auditions - 74 auditioned; 55 known to be cast as of this writing (ie, I have their sock names and numbers); 16 additional sock numbers may be in use (and The Spreadsheet will be updated as I see them on cast list thread). No EEO data available.

A rehearsal call was held 8 December at around 3:00 pm EST at the cafe. It apparently lasted about 45 seconds and covered 1/3 of one scene. An estimated 6 cast members were present, supervised by the Music Director.

No accidents reported; no firearms use

--------------------
Joan [Equity Deputy Dog] Rasch
@ @ @
'_\|/_
{___} Oh, no, not again!

Posts: 33 | From: In a little box on your desk | Registered: Dec 2002  |  IP: Logged
Musical Director

Nativity Play
# 3651

I don't know about breaking a leg, but I'm going to break someone's neck if he doesn't turn his bass guitar down...

--------------------

Angel 1

Nativity Play
# 3661

- Posted      Profile for Angel 1   Email Angel 1   Send new private message       Edit/delete post   Reply with quote 
quote:
Originally posted by Musical Director:
I don't know about breaking a leg, but I'm going to break someone's neck if he doesn't turn his bass guitar down...

temper temper!

--------------------
Jenny Ann smiles sweetly

Posts: 100 | From: Heaven/bethlehem/the angelic dressing room/on stage | Registered: Dec 2002  |  IP: Logged
Stable Cat

Nativity Play
# 3657

- Posted      Profile for Stable Cat   Email Stable Cat   Send new private message       Edit/delete post   Reply with quote 
pst, gift of gold, sorry about the gender mixup! and don't worry, the claws were clean, and the scratches should heal without scars....

--------------------
nicolemrw says "meow!"

Posts: 85 | From: the stable | Registered: Dec 2002  |  IP: Logged
Lowly Shepherd

Nativity Play
# 3693

- Posted      Profile for Lowly Shepherd   Email Lowly Shepherd   Send new private message       Edit/delete post   Reply with quote 
Mr. Lowly Shepherd says I'm not allowed to stay up and play this evening, as I've been working far too hard wool-gathering today.

I think I'll just have to take my knitting off to the sheep-pen and catch up with proceedings tomorrow.

If by chance a heavenly host passes by, you will wake me up, won't you? Ooops (drops a stitch)

--------------------
aka Busyknitter

Posts: 7 | From: On a lonely hillside | Registered: Dec 2002  |  IP: Logged
Pontius Pilot

Nativity Play
# 3700

- Posted      Profile for Pontius Pilot   Email Pontius Pilot   Send new private message       Edit/delete post   Reply with quote 
Equity Director: what on earth is it with Gift of blimmin' Gold? She's not even due to appear onstage until Scene 11, but already she's [checks transcript, turns purple] waltzing Mary around the stage??? I mean, for crying out loud, she's just meant to be a tin pot with gold foil wrapped round it, with minimal lines. I must protest most protestfully. Can you look up the index of Equity Rules, you'll find something under "primadonnas".

--------------------
aka simon

Director

Nativity Play
# 3664

- Posted      Profile for Director   Author's homepage   Email Director   Send new private message       Edit/delete post   Reply with quote 
Huh! An hour in and not a single 'Fear Not!' Gabriel's skulking in the cafe and half the cast has gone off to watch 'Dead Ringers.'

I'll have you know my professional reputation rests on this play! [Frown]

--------------------
Miffy

Posts: 109 | From: Her physiotherapist's couch | Registered: Dec 2002  |  IP: Logged
chief stage manager

Nativity Play
# 3658

- Posted      Profile for chief stage manager   Email chief stage manager   Send new private message       Edit/delete post   Reply with quote 
I was assigned two Stage Helpers, only one of which is supposed to be Invisible. Where are any Stage Hands?

I have an insane Stable Cat (not needed til at least Scene 8) running amok clawing cast embers to shreds! I'm having to fill in for the missing First-aider and I'm running out of Mr Men plasters.

Now, Mary is speaking of mistletoe onstage and there's no one to dispatch to go search for any. [Waterworks]

--------------------
The original bessie rosebride.

Posts: 148 | From: stage left amongst the props | Registered: Dec 2002  |  IP: Logged
Herod

Nativity Play
# 3649

- Posted      Profile for Herod   Author's homepage   Email Herod   Send new private message       Edit/delete post   Reply with quote 
I wish to make a complaint, dahling.

I've had my hipflask stolen.

I'm not impressed.

--------------------
#I'm Herod the Great, I am, I am.#

Stoo

Posts: 159 | From: Palestine | Registered: Dec 2002  |  IP: Logged
Director

Nativity Play
# 3664

- Posted      Profile for Director   Author's homepage   Email Director   Send new private message       Edit/delete post   Reply with quote 
quote:
Originally posted by chief stage manager:
I was assigned two Stage Helpers, only one of which is supposed to be Invisible. Where are any Stage Hands?

I have an insane Stable Cat (not needed til at least Scene 8) running amok clawing cast embers to shreds! I'm having to fill in for the missing First-aider and I'm running out of Mr Men plasters.

Now, Mary is speaking of mistletoe onstage and there's no one to dispatch to go search for any. [Waterworks]

Ok. What's happened to chief pooper-scooper? [Confused]

--------------------
Miffy

Posts: 109 | From: Her physiotherapist's couch | Registered: Dec 2002  |  IP: Logged
Fairy Godmother

Nativity Play
# 3695

- Posted      Profile for Fairy Godmother   Email Fairy Godmother   Send new private message       Edit/delete post   Reply with quote 
quote:
Originally posted by Herod:
I wish to make a complaint, dahling.

I've had my hipflask stolen.

Here luv - have some of this

*Lift up skirt to reveal hipflasks strapped to thigh*

Whiskey, Vodka, Gin or Brandy?

--------------------
It could only be Nanny Ogg

Posts: 265 | From: Appearing in a pantomime near you | Registered: Dec 2002  |  IP: Logged
Gift of Gold

Nativity Play
# 3668

- Posted      Profile for Gift of Gold   Email Gift of Gold   Send new private message       Edit/delete post   Reply with quote 
quote:
Originally posted by Pontius Pilot:
Equity Director: what on earth is it with Gift of blimmin' Gold? She's not even due to appear onstage until Scene 11, but already she's [checks transcript, turns purple] waltzing Mary around the stage??? I mean, for crying out loud, she's just meant to be a tin pot with gold foil wrapped round it, with minimal lines. I must protest most protestfully. Can you look up the index of Equity Rules, you'll find something under "primadonnas".

Gift of Gold I might be (and a very expensive one at that... tin pot indeed). I'm also a dancer - to give artistic interpretation to the proceedings and to fill gaps when Gabriel doesn't turn up. Have you something against feather boas?

--------------------
the gold bar/ dancer formally known as Annie P.

Posts: 36 | From: fort nox | Registered: Dec 2002  |  IP: Logged
Angel 6

Nativity Play
# 3709

- Posted      Profile for Angel 6     Send new private message       Edit/delete post   Reply with quote 
Yo, Equity Deputy -- I'm both AGMA and AFTRA (not to mention Newspaper Guild), so my Equity initiation fee is lowered accordingly. Have you got the forms?
[Angel]

--------------------
Rossweisse // The few, the proud, the angelic

Posts: 133 | From: Heavenly Host clubroom | Registered: Dec 2002  |  IP: Logged
bee_of_good_cheer

Nativity Play
# 3672

- Posted      Profile for bee_of_good_cheer   Email bee_of_good_cheer   Send new private message       Edit/delete post   Reply with quote 
quote:
Originally posted by Director:
quote:
Originally posted by chief stage manager:

Ok. What's happened to chief pooper-scooper? [Confused]
the harley was stalled at the stage door. (so sorry about the oil!) [Embarrassed]

--------------------
how many angels can dance on the head of a pin? (ponders zephirine of the roses)

Posts: 39 | From: earth | Registered: Dec 2002  |  IP: Logged
Jedi Knight

Nativity Play
# 3686

- Posted      Profile for Jedi Knight   Email Jedi Knight   Send new private message       Edit/delete post   Reply with quote 
*cough, cough*

I certainly don't mean to disturb you, but my real name is: jedijudy all lowercase (it's my humility, you see) and ending with a "y".

Thanks ever so much.

jj <humble bow>

--------------------
jj says-Don't y'all bad guys be messin' with those babies, now y'hear?

Posts: 61 | From: Fort Misery, Flour-dough | Registered: Dec 2002  |  IP: Logged
Equity Deputy
Nativity Play
# 3673

- Posted      Profile for Equity Deputy   Email Equity Deputy   Send new private message       Edit/delete post   Reply with quote 
quote:
Originally posted by Angel 6:
Yo, Equity Deputy -- I'm both AGMA and AFTRA (not to mention Newspaper Guild), so my Equity initiation fee is lowered accordingly. Have you got the forms?
[Angel]

You'll have to call New York for that....

--------------------
@ @ @
'_\|/_
{___} Oh, no, not again!

Posts: 33 | From: In a little box on your desk | Registered: Dec 2002  |  IP: Logged
Equity Deputy
Nativity Play
# 3673

Deputy report:
Scene I [most highly flavoured gravy] from 9 Dec 19:55 - 02:50; 5 hr 55 min
33 cast members; 230 posts (160 posts first 2 1/4 hrs)
Top 3 posters: Music Director, BVM, Dragon
Accidents: altercation between Cat and Gift of Gold; superficial injuries to Gold
No firearms used (but Jedi sword waved about some)

--------------------
@ @ @
'_\|/_
{___} Oh, no, not again!

First-aider

Nativity Play
# 3665

- Posted      Profile for First-aider   Email First-aider   Send new private message       Edit/delete post   Reply with quote 
Okay, Gold's been fixed up and it's been logged in the incident book, but I'm really not qualified to deal with lightsabre burns, you know.
Oh, and don't you think we should get a vet in? Cos I'm certainly not dealing with the sheep [Paranoid]
(no offence to the sheep, mind)

--------------------
(Quincy)

Posts: 8 | From: within reach of the crash cart | Registered: Dec 2002  |  IP: Logged
Chief Angel

Nativity Play
# 3706

- Posted      Profile for Chief Angel   Email Chief Angel       Edit/delete post   Reply with quote 
Baby Bear,

Thanks for the fabby avatar!!!!!

[Yipee] [Not worthy!] [Yipee]

--------------------
WorkInProgress at her most angelic...

Posts: 42 | From: Heaven/Pantoland | Registered: Dec 2002  |  IP: Logged
Angel 6

Nativity Play
# 3709

- Posted      Profile for Angel 6     Send new private message       Edit/delete post   Reply with quote 
quote:
Originally posted by Equity Deputy:
You'll have to call New York for that....

Did. They sent me to you.

--------------------
Rossweisse // The few, the proud, the angelic

Posts: 133 | From: Heavenly Host clubroom | Registered: Dec 2002  |  IP: Logged
Techie1

Nativity Play
# 3688

- Posted      Profile for Techie1   Email Techie1   Send new private message       Edit/delete post   Reply with quote 
Equity Deputy,
I have a problem with how this play is being directed. I'm getting absolutely no direction on lights and sound. I just took the initiative to turn Elizabeth's mike down (waaaaaaay down... before we had to listen to any more of her drunken aria)... If I am expected to make technical decisions without direction, I want an increase in pay!

--------------------
seeing lights? hearing voices? i can help with that...mysticlisa

bee_of_good_cheer

Nativity Play
# 3672

- Posted      Profile for bee_of_good_cheer   Email bee_of_good_cheer   Send new private message       Edit/delete post   Reply with quote 
my scene was cut. [Frown]

eyes go large and misty

bottom lip trembles

large teardrops splash onto floor

--------------------
how many angels can dance on the head of a pin? (ponders zephirine of the roses)

Gift of Gold

Nativity Play
# 3668

- Posted      Profile for Gift of Gold   Email Gift of Gold   Send new private message       Edit/delete post   Reply with quote 
It's been brought to my attention that there are a few union/ non union members who are being a bit careless with their profiles. In the hurry to register I think people have not considered what they would like the rest of us to know.

If I may take the liberty from the MD and D to say that by the end of the 14 day performance we might be able to make a full birthday list and e mail address list. [Eek!] This could be a good thing (we can send you a e birthday card) but perhaps if you wish to keep up the pretence of being older or younger (in my case! [Wink] ) than you are and not having random fan mail, I think everyone would do well to check their profile and ammend accordingly.

Gold - who has her uses. Making things out of Quorn is one of them!

--------------------
the gold bar/ dancer formally known as Annie P.

Posts: 36 | From: fort nox | Registered: Dec 2002  |  IP: Logged
Virgin Mary

Nativity Play
# 3653

- Posted      Profile for Virgin Mary   Author's homepage   Email Virgin Mary   Send new private message       Edit/delete post   Reply with quote 
Small problem here. I shall be busy being the mother of another small boy in a nativity play on Thursday, and then diverting my journey to Bethlehem via Cubs and Sainsbury's on Friday, which might hold things up a bit. You will just have to busk a bit till I get home, which will probably be about 9pm our time. [Big Grin] Oh, it's nice being indispensible! [Big Grin]

--------------------
Can you have a white wedding in blue?
(Smudgie)

Posts: 287 | From: Down the road from the carpenter's shop, Nazareth | Registered: Dec 2002  |  IP: Logged
Chief Angel

Nativity Play
# 3706

- Posted      Profile for Chief Angel   Email Chief Angel       Edit/delete post   Reply with quote 
quote:
Originally posted by Virgin Mary:
... [Big Grin] Oh, it's nice being indispensible! [Big Grin]

I'm sure there's an understudy round here somewhere... [Wink]

[Angel]

--------------------
WorkInProgress at her most angelic...

Posts: 42 | From: Heaven/Pantoland | Registered: Dec 2002  |  IP: Logged
Equity Deputy
Nativity Play
# 3673

Notice from the Deputy:

Some of The Cast have announced that they have Conflicts(1). Please note that Mrs Tubbs has graciously offered to be Understudy. Also, in the spirit that there are no small parts, only small actors, some of the 'secondary' cast have been *quite* forward [that lump of gold seems to be everywhere :-)]. Please take advantage of the call board to sort everything out.

(1) NB - 'Conflicts' refers only to schedules - any other conflicts Are Not My Job - I'm the Deputy, not the Sargent-at-Arms.

--------------------
@ @ @
'_\|/_
{___} Oh, no, not again!

Equity Deputy
Nativity Play
# 3673

Deputy report:

Final on Scene I:
Began 9 December 19:23; lasted 23 hr 40 min
42 cast members participated
292 posts, 6 pages

Interim report Scene II
10 December 19:47-01:22; 5 hr 35 min
24 cast members participated so far
201 posts, 5 pages so far
Accidents - digestive upsets for BVM, Elizabeth, and assorted livestock [note - change pizza vendor]
No firearms used

I now have sock numbers for 59 cast members; 47 have made at least one appearance in a scene; 7 more have posted a bio or appeared in the office.

EEO report
~15 non-human auditioners (animal, vegetable, mineral, immaterial); ~ 2/3 of those cast play humans
~14 non-human characters cast(animal, vegetable, mineral, immaterial) played by humans; 70% of characters cast are human

--------------------
@ @ @
'_\|/_
{___} Oh, no, not again!

Stable Cat

Nativity Play
# 3657

- Posted      Profile for Stable Cat   Email Stable Cat   Send new private message       Edit/delete post   Reply with quote 
*stable cat wanders into union office, jumps on a random desk, and curls up in the in box*

mrrrrrrrwwww....... purrrrr......

--------------------
nicolemrw says "meow!"

Posts: 85 | From: the stable | Registered: Dec 2002  |  IP: Logged
Gabriel
Apprentice
# 827

- Posted      Profile for Gabriel   Email Gabriel   Send new private message       Edit/delete post   Reply with quote 
Quote from earlier: "Huh! An hour in and not a single 'Fear Not!' Gabriel's skulking in the cafe and half the cast has gone off to watch 'Dead Ringers.'

I'll have you know my professional reputation rests on this play!"

I'll have you know I DO NOT sulk!! I was looking after Joseph and Zachariah whilst their wives were enjoying their girlie night in.

I can't join in tonight 'cos I've a real (professional) nativity to go to!

Posts: 42 | From: UK MIdlands | Registered: Jul 2001  |  IP: Logged
bee_of_good_cheer

Nativity Play
# 3672

quote:
Originally posted by bee_of_good_cheer:
my scene was cut. [Frown]

eyes go large and misty

bottom lip trembles

large teardrops splash onto floor

after a moody sulk, i went through all my posts and found the silly scene. i'd had too may windows opened and it had escaped me and landed on the programme. [Embarrassed] [Embarrassed] [Embarrassed]

so sorry for my outburst. (VERY relieved that it was my own gaffe, added to perhaps a teensy bit of pride.) forgive me?

--------------------

Equity Deputy
Nativity Play
# 3673

Deputy report:

Final on Scene 2:
Ran 10 Dec 19:47- 11 Dec 16:11 [20 hr 24 min]
238 posts, 5 pages
30 Cast Members participated
Accidents not previously reported: minor back injury (no lost work time) to Brick ^h^h^h^h^h Gift of Gold; Rumours of hang-overs
No firearms use

Cast in order of appearance: Director; Narrator; Musical Director; Virgin Mary; Jesus' Evil Twin; Stable Cat; Chief Stage Manager; Tealady; Rudolph the Red-nosed Sheep; Angel 2; Fairy Godmother; Deputy Chief Shepherd; Sheep 3; St. Elizabeth; Gabriel; A very naughty boy; Tour manager; Understudy; Angel 6; Angel 3; Jedi Knight; Techie 1; Chief Angel; Passer-by 3; Strings; Lowliest Shepherd; Spare Shepherd; Angel 5; Gift of Gold; First-aider

--------------------
@ @ @
'_\|/_
{___} Oh, no, not again!

First-aider

Nativity Play
# 3665

- Posted      Profile for First-aider   Email First-aider   Send new private message       Edit/delete post   Reply with quote 
Anyone wanting alka-seltzer can hobble in to see me this morning. I warn you, you'll get no sympathy... [Snigger]

--------------------
(Quincy)

Posts: 8 | From: within reach of the crash cart | Registered: Dec 2002  |  IP: Logged
Virgin Mary

Nativity Play
# 3653

- Posted      Profile for Virgin Mary   Author's homepage   Email Virgin Mary   Send new private message       Edit/delete post   Reply with quote 
I need a top-up voucher for my mobile... I'm out of credit! Can I charge it to expenses?

--------------------
Can you have a white wedding in blue?
(Smudgie)

Posts: 287 | From: Down the road from the carpenter's shop, Nazareth | Registered: Dec 2002  |  IP: Logged
Camel driver

Nativity Play
# 3655

- Posted      Profile for Camel driver     Send new private message       Edit/delete post   Reply with quote 
Right, I have a major breach of contract issue for the union.

Firstly, the hours of work were changed without sufficient notice - one day, scenes were going on until 2000 GMT, the next (without any warning) it was to be 1200 GMT. Who lets management get away with this? Taking hours off us and expecting us to turn up for our scenes hours before we expected to...

And then, when I do arrive for my scene (limited by office working hours), I find that some *!$%!*$ has taken the kings/wise men by bus rather than camels - the camels my character was meant to supply. They're not very wise if they trust that old charabanc to get them further than the end of the road - and what will these camels do now?? I've a good mind to send the bill direct to the tour manager, accompanied by a horse's head to remind him what happens to people who upset the Camel Teamsters [Big Grin]

Grateful if the Equity Deputy could urgently investigate this sad state of affairs

--------------------
Rhisiart: camel driving for the new millennium

Posts: 11 | From: Ali's Used Camels, 2nd tent, Baghdad High St | Registered: Dec 2002  |  IP: Logged
Musical Director

Nativity Play
# 3651

Memo to Camel Driver from The Management:
RE: Reschedulementisation of Scenes
Date: 12th March 1BC 13:36

Dear Camel Driver,

Ppprrrrssssspppppssssss!

Yours faithfully,

Management, The

End Memo

PS About the bus/camel thing, maybe it would be best if you followed them at a discreet distance. Who knows when some little accident may happen to their vehicle and you have to step in as a hero and save the day ... catch my drift? On another entirely unconnected subject, that book you ordered 'How To Disable And Icapacitate Vehicles In 10 Easy Steps' has just arrived in reception for you.

[I know, I know...preview post is my friend]

[ 12. December 2002, 13:46: Message edited by: Musical Director ]

--------------------

Equity Deputy
Nativity Play
# 3673

To Camel Driver -
I believe you are actually represented by the Teamsters Union. Which is good as they have a reputation for being very tough.
Solidarity forever.

--------------------
@ @ @
'_\|/_
{___} Oh, no, not again!

Lowliest Shepherd

Nativity Play
# 3650

- Posted      Profile for Lowliest Shepherd   Email Lowliest Shepherd   Send new private message       Edit/delete post   Reply with quote 
What's with all these sheep - I think that they need rounded up - I keep trying but to no avail. I would like a proper sheep pen. At least we have an imaginary sheep-dog.

--------------------
Rob Miller - Ship's TULIP

Understudy

Nativity Play
# 3717

- Posted      Profile for Understudy   Email Understudy   Send new private message       Edit/delete post   Reply with quote 
quote:
Originally posted by Lowliest Shepherd:
What's with all these sheep - I think that they need rounded up - I keep trying but to no avail. I would like a proper sheep pen. At least we have an imaginary sheep-dog.

From what I can tell, the Understudy's role (apart from "helping" with the scenery is to do all the jobs that no one else wants to). I'll go and build you one ... back in mo'

Tubbs

--------------------
If we took a holiday
Took some time to celebrate
Just one day out of life
It would be, it would be so nice

Mrs Tubbs - Chief Understudy and Go-fer

Posts: 14 | From: By the Small Fire | Registered: Dec 2002  |  IP: Logged
Understudy

Nativity Play
# 3717

- Posted      Profile for Understudy   Email Understudy   Send new private message       Edit/delete post   Reply with quote 
Mo' is up .... you have a beautiful hand crafted, welded sheep pen like this one. I have also filled the feeder bit with hay and grain ... Now get herding [Big Grin]

Understudy

--------------------
If we took a holiday
Took some time to celebrate
Just one day out of life
It would be, it would be so nice

Mrs Tubbs - Chief Understudy and Go-fer

Posts: 14 | From: By the Small Fire | Registered: Dec 2002  |  IP: Logged
Equity Deputy
Nativity Play
# 3673

Deputy report:

Final on Scene 3:
Ran 11 Dec 20:00 - 12 Dec 12:04 [16 hr 4 min]
245 posts, 5 pages
37 Cast Members participated (Erin u/s Lyra as Star of East)
Late report of back injury to director: tripped over sheep [you should contact The Management for Workers Compensation form]
No firearms use
Cast in order of appearance: Musical Director; Narrator; Dragon; Rudolph the Red-nosed Sheep; Sheep 3; Joseph; Stable Cat; Chief Stage Manager; Virgin Mary; bee_of_good_cheer; Sheep 1; Wise Man 2; Fairy Godmother; Herod; Chief Comic Shepherd; Wise Guy; A very naughty boy; Spare Shepherd; Angel 1; Chief Wise Man; Director; Tour manager; The Star in the East; Deputy Chief Shepherd; The Cow; Mrs. Herod; Chief Angel; Passer-by 3; Phil the Wise Guy; Techie 1; Evil Henchman; Angel 6; Angel 3; Jedi Knight; Gabriel; Angel 5; Camel Driver

PS - re shorter hours - at least, if any posts happen past noon ship's time, we can put in for overtime!
[Snigger]

--------------------
@ @ @
'_\|/_
{___} Oh, no, not again!

First-aider

Nativity Play
# 3665

Re: back injuries

If anyone does their back in, I can recommend a good chiropractor. Other than that, please be careful or I'll do my back in trying to get you lot back into shape! [Roll Eyes]

--------------------
(Quincy)

Deputy Chief Shepherd

Nativity Play
# 3698

- Posted      Profile for Deputy Chief Shepherd   Email Deputy Chief Shepherd   Send new private message       Edit/delete post   Reply with quote 
quote:
Originally posted by Understudy:
Mo' is up .... you have a beautiful hand crafted, welded sheep pen like this one. I have also filled the feeder bit with hay and grain ... Now get herding

Brilliant! [Not worthy!] Maybe you could fill in as "real sheepdog" for a while to help us get these pesky sheep settled before someone gets eaten

--------------------
Yes, I'm a madferret. And that's my own teatowel.

Posts: 115 | From: seated on the ground | Registered: Dec 2002  |  IP: Logged
Director

Nativity Play
# 3664

quote:
Originally posted by First-aider:
Re: back injuries

If anyone does their back in, I can recommend a good chiropractor. Other than that, please be careful or I'll do my back in trying to get you lot back into shape! [Roll Eyes]

I'm considering bringing my phsyio with me tonight! [Big Grin]

--------------------
Miffy

Sheep 3

Nativity Play
# 3663

- Posted      Profile for Sheep 3   Email Sheep 3   Send new private message       Edit/delete post   Reply with quote 
Sheep 3 enters with burns to the mouth, seeking first aid and a lawsuit.

Hey, she told me it was a TV signal cable -- they're low voltage, low amp. How the hell was I supposed to know it was the power cord to a radio!

CAN I HAVE SOME MEDICAL ATTENTION HERE!

--------------------
jlg the sheep

Posts: 278 | From: lost in a pasture | Registered: Dec 2002  |  IP: Logged
Director

Nativity Play
# 3664

quote:
Originally posted by Sheep 3:

Hey, she told me it was a TV signal cable -- they're low voltage, low amp. How the hell was I supposed to know it was the power cord to a radio!

CAN I HAVE SOME MEDICAL ATTENTION HERE!

Equity Deputy! Are we covered by Petplan Insurance Inc?

--------------------
Miffy

Equity Deputy
Nativity Play
# 3673

quote:
Originally posted by Director:
quote:
Originally posted by Sheep 3:
<snip>!

Equity Deputy! Are we covered by Petplan Insurance Inc?
As a workplace accident, this should be Worker Comp - try here

--------------------
@ @ @
'_\|/_
{___} Oh, no, not again!

Pages in this thread: 1  2  3 

Post new thread  New poll  Post a reply Close thread   Feature thread   Move thread   Delete thread Next oldest thread   Next newest thread
 - Printer-friendly view
Go to:

Contact us | Ship of Fools | Privacy statement

© Ship of Fools 2016