homepage
  roll on christmas  
click here to find out more about ship of fools click here to sign up for the ship of fools newsletter click here to support ship of fools
community the mystery worshipper gadgets for god caption competition foolishness features ship stuff
discussion boards live chat cafe avatars frequently-asked questions the ten commandments gallery private boards register for the boards

Ship of Fools

Post new thread  New poll  Post a reply
My profile login | | Directory | Search | FAQs | Board home
   - Printer-friendly view Next oldest thread   Next newest thread
» Ship of Fools   » Things we did   » Nativity Play   » Backstage Noticeboard (Page 3)

- Email this page to a friend or enemy.  
Pages in this thread: 1  2  3 

Source: (consider it) Thread: Backstage Noticeboard
Understudy

Nativity Play
# 3717

- Posted      Profile for Understudy   Email Understudy   Send new private message       Edit/delete post   Reply with quote 
I come bearing mince pies and mulled wine ... And a fresh batch of cup-cakes [Wink]

The Understudy

--------------------
If we took a holiday
Took some time to celebrate
Just one day out of life
It would be, it would be so nice

Mrs Tubbs - Chief Understudy and Go-fer

Posts: 14 | From: By the Small Fire | Registered: Dec 2002  |  IP: Logged
Assorted Strings

Nativity Play
# 3652

- Posted      Profile for Assorted Strings   Email Assorted Strings   Send new private message       Edit/delete post   Reply with quote 
Excellent.

I've also got some sausage rolls.

I know Angel 6 is saying they've already had the party, but I think we need another one for those hard working members of the cast who didn't get to the first one.

--------------------
kingsfold's alter ego....

fiddling, plucking and strumming

Posts: 53 | From: the orchestra pit | Registered: Dec 2002  |  IP: Logged
Joseph

Nativity Play
# 3666

- Posted      Profile for Joseph   Author's homepage   Email Joseph   Send new private message       Edit/delete post   Reply with quote 
I'm still annoyed they had a party on the concorde I was taking and didn't wake me up. Anyway, I've got some party poppers...

*pop*

--------------------
Joseph, the not-so-Jesuitical ex-Lad.

Posts: 177 | From: Palestine | Registered: Dec 2002  |  IP: Logged
Chief Wise Man

Nativity Play
# 3674

- Posted      Profile for Chief Wise Man   Author's homepage   Email Chief Wise Man   Send new private message       Edit/delete post   Reply with quote 
Hooray!
[Love]
(said to the earlier proferred "hip, hip...")

Well done Miffy and ChrisT [Yipee] and the ever-amazing and prolific BVM Smudgie [Not worthy!] who carried the play from beginning to end. Dunno how you did it ... even with a minor role, I had a hard time finding enuf time to contribute.

And a rasberry to the critic, for good measure [Big Grin] . phhhhtth.

--------------------
incurablyGeeking westwardly; avatar following yonder star.

Posts: 87 | From: East of Yerushalayem; Ur mebbe... | Registered: Dec 2002  |  IP: Logged
Fairy Godmother

Nativity Play
# 3695

- Posted      Profile for Fairy Godmother   Email Fairy Godmother   Send new private message       Edit/delete post   Reply with quote 
Does anyone want some twiglets?

I've also got a few packets of pork scratchings and some bottles of Black Sheep and Riggwelter for the beer lovers.

The contents of the hips flasks are mine and mine alone. Unless you care to remove them... [Wink] [Snigger]

--------------------
It could only be Nanny Ogg

Posts: 265 | From: Appearing in a pantomime near you | Registered: Dec 2002  |  IP: Logged
Musical Director

Nativity Play
# 3651

- Posted      Profile for Musical Director   Author's homepage   Email Musical Director   Send new private message       Edit/delete post   Reply with quote 
Riggwelter and mince pie for me please (just about to do this in real lafe, actually!)

Hurrah! Well done everyone. The party has now officially started!

--------------------
ChrisT sez: *sigh* Let's take it once more from the top...

Posts: 284 | From: The Bandstand | Registered: Dec 2002  |  IP: Logged
Mother Mary

Nativity Play
# 3799

- Posted      Profile for Mother Mary   Email Mother Mary   Send new private message       Edit/delete post   Reply with quote 
*sigh*... OK, point me in the direction of the kitchen, somebody. *sigh* I'll take my hot chocolate and my mince pie with me.

--------------------
Over 500 posts? No wonder I am exhausted. Wake me in the spring, if you please.(Smudgie)

Posts: 203 | From: Escaped back to real life at last. | Registered: Dec 2002  |  IP: Logged
Mother Mary

Nativity Play
# 3799

- Posted      Profile for Mother Mary   Email Mother Mary   Send new private message       Edit/delete post   Reply with quote 
I would just like it put on record that is was my full intention to reunite my son and myself with my beloved husband this morning.... but someone closed the thread before I got home!!! [Roll Eyes]

--------------------
Over 500 posts? No wonder I am exhausted. Wake me in the spring, if you please.(Smudgie)

Posts: 203 | From: Escaped back to real life at last. | Registered: Dec 2002  |  IP: Logged
Musical Director

Nativity Play
# 3651

- Posted      Profile for Musical Director   Author's homepage   Email Musical Director   Send new private message       Edit/delete post   Reply with quote 
quote:
Originally posted by Mother Mary:
I would just like it put on record that is was my full intention to reunite my son and myself with my beloved husband this morning.... but someone closed the thread before I got home!!! [Roll Eyes]

Yeah right, you were last seen heading Ibiza-ward with a handsome young man wearing a kilt. Hussy.

--------------------

Assorted Strings

Nativity Play
# 3652

- Posted      Profile for Assorted Strings   Email Assorted Strings   Send new private message       Edit/delete post   Reply with quote 
Did you say Black Sheep?

Yes, please!

--------------------
kingsfold's alter ego....

fiddling, plucking and strumming

Posts: 53 | From: the orchestra pit | Registered: Dec 2002  |  IP: Logged
ChrisT

One of the Good Guys™
# 62

- Posted      Profile for ChrisT   Author's homepage   Email ChrisT   Send new private message       Edit/delete post   Reply with quote 
Kingsfold; Riggwelter my dear?

--------------------
Firmly on dry land

Posts: 6489 | From: Here, there and everywhere | Registered: May 2001  |  IP: Logged
Jen.

Godless Liberal
# 3131

- Posted      Profile for Jen.   Email Jen.   Send new private message       Edit/delete post   Reply with quote 
quote:
Originally posted by Assorted Strings:
Did you say Black Sheep?

Yes, please!

Ooh, me two!

--------------------
Was Jenny Ann, but fancied being more minimal.

Posts: 5318 | From: Manchester, England | Registered: Aug 2002  |  IP: Logged
Musical Director

Nativity Play
# 3651

Jenny, here's a bottle of Riggwelter for you as well. Merry Christmas!

--------------------

KenWritez
Shipmate
# 3238

- Posted      Profile for KenWritez   Email KenWritez   Send new private message       Edit/delete post   Reply with quote 
What's up with the critic ducking out before play's end? WTF????

--------------------
"The truth is you're the weak. And I'm the tyranny of evil men. But I'm tryin', Ringo. I'm tryin' real hard to be a shepherd." --Quentin Tarantino, Pulp Fiction

My blog: http://oxygenofgrace.blogspot.com

Posts: 11102 | From: Left coast of Wonderland, by the rabbit hole | Registered: Aug 2002  |  IP: Logged
kingsfold

Shipmate
# 1726

- Posted      Profile for kingsfold   Email kingsfold   Send new private message       Edit/delete post   Reply with quote 
Ah splendid - real beer at last.

--------------------
I came to Jesus and I found in him my star, my sun.
And in that light of life I'll walk 'til travelling days are done

Posts: 4473 | From: land of the wee midgie | Registered: Nov 2001  |  IP: Logged
ChrisT

One of the Good Guys™
# 62

- Posted      Profile for ChrisT   Author's homepage   Email ChrisT   Send new private message       Edit/delete post   Reply with quote 
quote:
Originally posted by kenwritez:

Yes kenwritez, I hear he was out for a duck* [Big Grin]

* English expression, means to be 'out' in cricket without making a single run/point - the ultimate shame for an Englishman

--------------------
Firmly on dry land

Posts: 6489 | From: Here, there and everywhere | Registered: May 2001  |  IP: Logged
Schroedinger's cat

Ship's cool cat
# 64

- Posted      Profile for Schroedinger's cat   Author's homepage     Send new private message       Edit/delete post   Reply with quote 
quote:
Originally posted by ChrisT:
quote:
Originally posted by kenwritez:

Yes kenwritez, I hear he was out for a duck* [Big Grin]

Casting aspertions on his private life will not help in the next performance, you know. [Wink]

--------------------
Blog
Music for your enjoyment
Lord may all my hard times be healing times
take out this broken heart and renew my mind.

Posts: 18859 | From: At the bottom of a deep dark well. | Registered: May 2001  |  IP: Logged
kingsfold

Shipmate
# 1726

- Posted      Profile for kingsfold   Email kingsfold   Send new private message       Edit/delete post   Reply with quote 
Given his nekked dance on the roof of the tour bus, I'm not sure that there's much left private... [Eek!]

--------------------
I came to Jesus and I found in him my star, my sun.
And in that light of life I'll walk 'til travelling days are done

Posts: 4473 | From: land of the wee midgie | Registered: Nov 2001  |  IP: Logged

Pages in this thread: 1  2  3 

Post new thread  New poll  Post a reply Close thread   Feature thread   Move thread   Delete thread Next oldest thread   Next newest thread
 - Printer-friendly view
Go to:

Contact us | Ship of Fools | Privacy statement

© Ship of Fools 2016