homepage
  roll on christmas  
click here to find out more about ship of fools click here to sign up for the ship of fools newsletter click here to support ship of fools
community the mystery worshipper gadgets for god caption competition foolishness features ship stuff
discussion boards live chat cafe avatars frequently-asked questions the ten commandments gallery private boards register for the boards

Ship of Fools
Thread closed  Thread closed

Post new thread  New poll  
My profile login | | Directory | Search | FAQs | Board home
   - Printer-friendly view Next oldest thread   Next newest thread
» Ship of Fools   » Things we did   » Nativity Play   » Scene 3: The Wise Men Discover the Star (Page 0)

- Email this page to a friend or enemy.  
Pages in this thread: 1  2  3  4  5 

Source: (consider it) Thread: Scene 3: The Wise Men Discover the Star
Chief Wise Man

Nativity Play
# 3674

- Posted      Profile for Chief Wise Man   Author's homepage   Email Chief Wise Man   Send new private message       Edit/delete post 
Errata Announcment.

[bring up spot on CWM]

Ahem. (clears throat).

It has been notice that the Artist Formerly Known as "Star" Appeared in the East and then traveled to the West.

On behalf of the Zorastorian Society, I apologize for any religous or mental difficulty this may have engendered.

[slinks off stage]

--------------------
incurablyGeeking westwardly; avatar following yonder star.

Posts: 87 | From: East of Yerushalayem; Ur mebbe... | Registered: Dec 2002  |  IP: Logged
Dragon

Nativity Play
# 3669

- Posted      Profile for Dragon   Email Dragon   Send new private message       Edit/delete post 
So off they go upon their way
and off I go on mine
I hope you all enjoy the play
Wow! You've seen Erin SHINE [Cool]

night folks

--------------------
come home to a real welsh dragon fire..

Posts: 103 | From: The Stage | Registered: Dec 2002  |  IP: Logged
Wise Guy
Nativity Play
# 3707

- Posted      Profile for Wise Guy   Email Wise Guy   Send new private message       Edit/delete post 
I got a sidecar, 2. Guess I'm travelling alone anyway. (Sigh)

Thanks for clearing things up, Chief. I knew we were from the east, anyway.

(but see, this is all part of my Method interpretation of my character as a total clod who hasn't studied properly.)

--------------------
KELLY ALVES makes a flip remark and ends up in a play. Hi, Mom!

Posts: 205 | From: Second star to the right | Registered: Dec 2002  |  IP: Logged
Wise Guy
Nativity Play
# 3707

- Posted      Profile for Wise Guy   Email Wise Guy   Send new private message       Edit/delete post 
(cue violins as Wise Guy stares past the sheep and becomes entraced by the golden brown eyes of a cow. Who needs you, Rudolph.)

--------------------

Posts: 205 | From: Second star to the right | Registered: Dec 2002  |  IP: Logged
Musical Director

Nativity Play
# 3651

- Posted      Profile for Musical Director   Author's homepage   Email Musical Director   Send new private message       Edit/delete post 
Musical Direcor sees the chance for a little romance, and gets the strings to break into a lilting 'Moonlight Serenade'

--------------------
ChrisT sez: *sigh* Let's take it once more from the top...

Posts: 284 | From: The Bandstand | Registered: Dec 2002  |  IP: Logged
Mrs. Herod

Nativity Play
# 3681

- Posted      Profile for Mrs. Herod   Email Mrs. Herod   Send new private message       Edit/delete post 
[Enters in rollers, a dressing gown and fluffy sliippers]

Herod what on earth are you doing? Pretending to be evil! Ha! It'll be like the golf last month you bought all the stuff and it lasted all of a week if I recall I seriously hope you haven't bought all the parophonalia involved with being evil, them hatchetts cost a blooming fortune you know!

Go and take Jimmy to judo and Emily to dancing I'm off to get my nails done and when I come back I want the throne room hovered and the camels fed or I'm leaving you hear!

[Walks off in floods of tears] [Waterworks]

--------------------
Jemmi

Posts: 4 | From: The Palace | Registered: Dec 2002  |  IP: Logged
Chief Angel

Nativity Play
# 3706

- Posted      Profile for Chief Angel   Email Chief Angel       Edit/delete post 
*As Wise men and assorted Magi dissappear off stage, a solitary angel appears, singing:*

Ha-llelujah! Ha-llelujah! Hallelujah! Hallelujah! Halle-eh-lujah! [Angel]

*in celebration of the fact that they may know where they're going. Or not, as the case may be. Chief Angel exits swiftly after the WM&AM to ensure they take the right road to Jerusalem. Don't want them going to Bethlehem, do we now?* [Wink]

--------------------
WorkInProgress at her most angelic...

Posts: 42 | From: Heaven/Pantoland | Registered: Dec 2002  |  IP: Logged
Passer-by 3

Nativity Play
# 3711

- Posted      Profile for Passer-by 3   Author's homepage   Email Passer-by 3   Send new private message       Edit/delete post 
[Enters stage right. Exits stage left]

--------------------
(W)

Posts: 30 | From: The Wings | Registered: Dec 2002  |  IP: Logged
Wise Guy
Nativity Play
# 3707

(tries ineptly to hide look of confused surprise.)

Well, DUH!

--------------------

Musical Director

Nativity Play
# 3651

- Posted      Profile for Musical Director   Author's homepage   Email Musical Director   Send new private message       Edit/delete post 
*ah, the perfect time for some Keystone Kops music ...*

--------------------

Chief Angel

Nativity Play
# 3706

- Posted      Profile for Chief Angel   Email Chief Angel       Edit/delete post 
quote:
Originally posted by Musical Director:

*Stage whispers to Orchestra Pit:*

Might need a little help if they keep on that road...

--------------------

Wise Guy
Nativity Play
# 3707

quote:

You got it....

I am being asked to relinquish computer. Is this scene a wrap?

--------------------

Musical Director

Nativity Play
# 3651

[Note to cast: this scene will be closed at 12 midday GMT tomorrow (Thursday). Until then - have fun!]

--------------------

Chief Angel

Nativity Play
# 3706

*enters USL, out of breath, panting*

Wise Guy! Glad I caught up with you! You don't wanna go that way...

[Angel]

--------------------

Phil the Wise Guy
Nativity Play
# 3678

- Posted      Profile for Phil the Wise Guy   Email Phil the Wise Guy   Send new private message       Edit/delete post 
quote:
Originally posted by The Star in the East:
*SHINE*

ABOUT FRICKIN' TIME!

--------------------
So, wheres can I get a drink in dis town? Feels so good ta can dat Kenwritez nice-guy schtick.

Posts: 68 | From: Some burg outside Jerusalem | Registered: Dec 2002  |  IP: Logged
Chief Angel

Nativity Play
# 3706

*Wise Guy thanks Chief Angel and takes the road she has suggested they take*

... It leads straight to the stable...

[Two face] [Angel] [Two face]

--------------------

Chief Angel

Nativity Play
# 3706

*Chief Angel bows to the Audience, and exits DSL to go to sleep in the dressing room*

[Snore] [Snore] [Snore]

--------------------

Phil the Wise Guy
Nativity Play
# 3678

- Posted      Profile for Phil the Wise Guy   Email Phil the Wise Guy   Send new private message       Edit/delete post 
Phil the Wise Guy pedals furiously up to the stable on his red tricycle. He clambers off, lights his stump of a stogie and looks critically at the scene before his beady eyes.

"OK, OK, let's get all dis "menage a twah" sorted out heah.

Now dat we got da angel off her fuzzy white butt and da star done its t'ing, time to act!

Foist, get dat sheep outta da way! Gah, an me widdout my mint jelly!

Secondly, time to adore da child o heaven."

<aside to Chief Wise Man> "Ummmm... how do we adore? I wuz expectin' little pink hearts or sumpin to coicle aroun' my head. O well, "when in Jerusalem..."

<Phil walks up to manger and shakes Baby's hand.>

"Hey kid! How ya doin'? Good ta see yous."

<Phil looks at the gifts the Wise Men are trying to pull from their robes>

Man, dese might suit yous: Got a really nice 27" color tv and a bottle of Scotch dat happened to fall off da back of a camel my cousin Louie was drivin', and I found dis spiffy black leather coat hanging around somewhere wit' no owner. (Sorry about the hole over the heart, a little leather fix will take care o dat in a jiff.) And when yous up to it, I happen to have a poisonal friend down at Madam Hussein's House O' Happiness, and she'll take care of...ummm. She'll take care o yous, yeah, dat's it!

OK, time to let dese udder guys have dere say."

<Phil puffs furiously on his cigar.>

--------------------
So, wheres can I get a drink in dis town? Feels so good ta can dat Kenwritez nice-guy schtick.

Posts: 68 | From: Some burg outside Jerusalem | Registered: Dec 2002  |  IP: Logged
Techie1

Nativity Play
# 3688

- Posted      Profile for Techie1   Email Techie1   Send new private message       Edit/delete post 
quote:
Originally posted by Phil the Wise Guy:
quote:
Originally posted by The Star in the East:
*SHINE*

ABOUT FRICKIN' TIME!
Huh?!?! What??? Oy... stage direction!

bbbbbzzzzzzzzzzzzzzaaaaaaaaaaaattttttttt!
<huge spot light hits center stage>

(rubbing eyes and ruffling hair) Drat... I fell asleep after that last beer... Hope I didn't miss any other cues...

--------------------
seeing lights? hearing voices? i can help with that...mysticlisa

Musical Director

Nativity Play
# 3651

quote:
Originally posted by Phil the Wise Guy:
Phil the Wise Guy pedals furiously up to the stable on his red tricycle.

*whispers* Phil! You're a few scenes too early to be meeting the baby yet! You've only just dicovered the star...

--------------------

Phil the Wise Guy
Nativity Play
# 3678

Awwwwwwwww... SHI-- Umm, sorry, 'scuse my French.

OK, OK, cancel alla dat.

OK, umm, we see da star. Da star, da star, da star. What's my motivation in dis scene?

Got it!

"Hark what light troo yonduh window breaks, 'tis...

...a BIG FRICKIN' STAR! Yo, check it out!"

Howzzat?

--------------------

Evil Henchman

Nativity Play
# 3705

- Posted      Profile for Evil Henchman   Email Evil Henchman   Send new private message       Edit/delete post 
Walks up to Mrs. Herod and slaps her.

"The boss says take the kids your-****ing-self, and if the slaves haven't cleaned the palace properly, shout at them. Don't raise your voice to him again, or he'll do John-the-Baptist on you. Have a nice day.

Walks away again.

--------------------
I've left my toasting fork with my alternate personality Sarkycow.

Posts: 118 | From: The Guardhouse | Registered: Dec 2002  |  IP: Logged
Angel 6

Nativity Play
# 3709

- Posted      Profile for Angel 6     Send new private message       Edit/delete post 
(Angel 6 appears, distributes buckets of frosty lager to all the good boys and girls -- and to Erin -- and kicks the sheep collection back into the pit.)

(A Messenger Angel zips up, hands Angel 6 an official-looking envelope, and zips off. Angel 6 opens it.)

"Your friends and neighbors send you greetings..." Oh, crud . I've been called to ACTIVE DUTY. "Stand with flaming sword at the entrance of the Garden of Eden." Oh, get real. As if! The BIG SCENE for the angels is coming up, and I get shipped off to EDEN!

Well, that's the Angelic Host for you...okay, kids, I'm off. See you Sunday night, or maybe Monday if the transport gets hosed up.

(Exits, visibly annoyed.)

[Angel] [Mad] [Angel] [Paranoid] [Angel] [Mad] [Angel]

--------------------
Rossweisse // The few, the proud, the angelic

Posts: 133 | From: Heavenly Host clubroom | Registered: Dec 2002  |  IP: Logged
Angel 3

Nativity Play
# 3687

- Posted      Profile for Angel 3   Email Angel 3   Send new private message       Edit/delete post 
(Angel 3 looks at the disconcerted sheep and shakes her head slowly. The Tour Bus is filling up and soon it will be time to hit the high road to Jerusalem. Under the light of the Star, gently leading,still proceeding, she sings "It came" to the tune of "We three Kings of Orient are". The Heavenly Host (such as are present) join in the choruses. )

"It came one bright and starry night,
Like a searchlight into sight
Extraterrestial
Quite celestial,
A UFO? Not quite.

Chorus
Oooo It's a teatray -
No, it's not.
It's essential to the plot!
Fusion reaction, hydrogen,helium
We wish upon the Star.

Wise Men 4 have gathered around,
Could be more but they can't be found.
Irritating,
Calculating
a shopping list on the ground

Chorus
Oooo It's a teatray -
No, it's not.
We wish upon the Star.

Let them cast your horoscope
Birth dates, signs and all that dope.
Vaguely seeming
Quite misleading
Accurate? What a hope!

Chorus
Oooo It's a teatray -
No, it's not.
We wish upon the Star.

(Angel 3 smiles broadly. She has had a few frosty lagers, with scotch chasers. Angel 6 tried to make her drink something called a "Depth Charge". It may explain the following:)

"I'm a little teapot, short and stout...
Children, children Tink's dying! If you all say you believe in fairies, maybe she'll get better. Will you, children? Say it...
<loud whisper from offstage.>
What do you mean, wrong pantomime?

(She wanders offstage, hiccuping gently.)

--------------------
The artist usually known as Duo Seraphim

"Ubi caritas et amor, Deus ibi est."

Posts: 76 | From: Sydney, Australia | Registered: Dec 2002  |  IP: Logged
Jedi Knight

Nativity Play
# 3686

- Posted      Profile for Jedi Knight   Email Jedi Knight   Send new private message       Edit/delete post 
Jedi Knight wanders to center stage and looks up at the star.

Hmmm, when I flew past that star last month in my X-Wing fighter, it wasn't nearly so bright. Surely it's not going nova?

JK ponders this little mystery and meanders off stage toward the Tea Lady's cart.

--------------------
jj says-Don't y'all bad guys be messin' with those babies, now y'hear?

Posts: 61 | From: Fort Misery, Flour-dough | Registered: Dec 2002  |  IP: Logged
Gabriel
Apprentice
# 827

- Posted      Profile for Gabriel   Email Gabriel   Send new private message       Edit/delete post 
Hey, I've just woke up in the Green Room - where is everybody?

Mr Director - I know my big bit (no, not that big bit!) is over, but could I hang around and join the other angels in the heavenly choir?

If not, I'll just slip quietly away and return for my curtain call on the 22nd!

Posts: 42 | From: UK MIdlands | Registered: Jul 2001  |  IP: Logged
Musical Director

Nativity Play
# 3651

Gabe, we would be delighted if you would hang around and lend your voice to the Angelic Choir. Plus you are the only one who can hit a top 'A' after the, er ... well, you know ... the operation

And seeing as the Wise Guys are well and truly on their way, let's all click our fingers to the rhythm of 'King of the Road'

*wanders off singing softly "Trailers for sale or rent, roooooooms to let for fifty cents..."

--------------------

Director

Nativity Play
# 3664

- Posted      Profile for Director   Author's homepage   Email Director   Send new private message       Edit/delete post 
quote:
Gabe, we would be delighted if you would hang around and lend your voice to the Angelic Choir. Plus you are the only one who can hit a top 'A' after the, er ... well, you know ... the operation

And seeing as the Wise Guys are well and truly on their way, let's all click our fingers to the rhythm of 'King of the Road'

*wanders off singing softly "Trailers for sale or rent, roooooooms to let for fifty cents..."

<Wanders on, notes with relief the total absence of sheep, sheeps' droppings, or wise men. Tucks one of Fairy Godmother's hip flasks under one arm, Mary's 'Pride and Prejudice' video under the other, and creeps off unobserved to the ladies' dressing room.> [Snigger]

[ 12. December 2002, 09:00: Message edited by: Director ]

--------------------
Miffy

Posts: 109 | From: Her physiotherapist's couch | Registered: Dec 2002  |  IP: Logged
Assorted Strings

Nativity Play
# 3652

- Posted      Profile for Assorted Strings   Email Assorted Strings   Send new private message       Edit/delete post 
You know, I think those sheep have got something against me. Still, I shan't let it spoil my enjoyment of the performance. Fortunately the violin was in a hard case over night, so it's only the mandolin they managed to try and break. The damage is minimal, and it'll be in hard case over night as well.

And just in case you were thinking of trying to cause anymore damage, let me point out that I can also manage the tin whistle and the recorder as an option. And you don't want to know where I'll locate them if you try any more tricks [Snigger]
Spit roast sheep will have nothing on you.

But anyway, it being Christmas - goodwill to all men and sheep and all that - can't we call a truce? I'm struggling to say nasty to you. It's just not in my character. I'd rather leave that stuff to Herod, the Evil Henchman and Jesus' Evil Twin. So, pax??

--------------------
kingsfold's alter ego....

fiddling, plucking and strumming

Posts: 53 | From: the orchestra pit | Registered: Dec 2002  |  IP: Logged
Assorted Strings

Nativity Play
# 3652

- Posted      Profile for Assorted Strings   Email Assorted Strings   Send new private message       Edit/delete post 
Time for another song I think. Do we have any wonderful basses here? I think "Three Kings from Persian Lands afar" would start the morning nicely.

--------------------

Director

Nativity Play
# 3664

- Posted      Profile for Director   Author's homepage   Email Director   Send new private message       Edit/delete post 
,Five minutes later, strange sounds are to be heard issuing from the dressing rooms as a certain person breaks into song...>

Panis Angelicuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuus! Fit panis hominuuuuuuuuuuuuuuum. [Angel]

'Hic!' [Embarrassed] Oops!

Cesar Franck always makes me weepy! [Waterworks]

--------------------
Miffy

Posts: 109 | From: Her physiotherapist's couch | Registered: Dec 2002  |  IP: Logged
Director

Nativity Play
# 3664

<Deep breath...>

Three Kings from Peeeeeerrrrrrrsian lands afar <breathe> to Bethlem fooolowd the wandr'ing starrrr!

<huge breath - orchestra strikes up>

'How brightly shines the evening star!

Cue star please.

[Confused] Star? Star!! What the...? Get over here and shine, will you! [Mad]

[ 12. December 2002, 09:35: Message edited by: Director ]

--------------------
Miffy

Assorted Strings

Nativity Play
# 3652

Hey, you're no bass. That definitely calls for bass, that song.

Oh what the heck, noone else has showed up. From the top again??

Or shall we move on to something else?

--------------------

Musical Director

Nativity Play
# 3651

*cough, cough, cough* says with deep booming voice

You were looking for a bass?

--------------------

Assorted Strings

Nativity Play
# 3652

I was. Great, maybe we can now do "Three Kings from Persian Lands" properly now. Where's that angelic choir when you need it?

--------------------

Musical Director

Nativity Play
# 3651

*is there such a thing as a falsetto bass?*

OK, lets do Three Kings from Persion Wotsits - I think it is still legal in this country...

--------------------

Spare Shepherd

Nativity Play
# 3690

- Posted      Profile for Spare Shepherd   Email Spare Shepherd   Send new private message       Edit/delete post 
Inspired by her singing early this morning (her time), the Spare Shepherd, now in the bathroom washing off stage makeup, begins to sing again...

"In my imagination
I searched the starlit sky so bright
In my imagination,
there I saw you in the night.
And on the day I saw you,
how could I help but realize?
My lucky star was smiling right there before my very eyes...
Two lovely eyes at me they were beaming, gleaming,
I was star struck.
You're all my lucky charms,
I'm lucky in your arms.
You've opened heaven's portal,
here on Earth for this poor mortal...
You are my lucky star...

#############

"Hey could I get a spot in a Broaday musical now? Or maybe even help out the Angelic Choir right here?"

--------------------
The last time I checked I was Rowen- really!

Posts: 68 | From: A sheeply village near Brisbane, Australia | Registered: Dec 2002  |  IP: Logged
Tealady

Nativity Play
# 3713

- Posted      Profile for Tealady     Send new private message       Edit/delete post 
I don't know, I go away for a couple of days to istall camel and sheep dips for the drive thru burger bar, and look what happens... I've removed the 'potions' from the prop table and billed the stage manager corkage...

As I'm sure the orchestra discovered, whenever I'm not here Sven or Samantha will serve you. Takings are up nicely, I'm planning an expansion...

--------------------
The tealady's coffee-grinder is a Spong...

Posts: 20 | From: Tea trolley | Registered: Dec 2002  |  IP: Logged
Tour Manager

Nativity Play
# 3670

- Posted      Profile for Tour Manager   Email Tour Manager   Send new private message       Edit/delete post 
All Aboard the Tour Bus!!

(cue song: "Roll up for the magical mystery tour")

--------------------
Let's get this show on the roaaaaaaaaaaaa- *boink* (Eutychus)

Posts: 46 | From: Magic Tour Bus | Registered: Dec 2002  |  IP: Logged
angel 5

Nativity Play
# 3696

- Posted      Profile for angel 5   Email angel 5   Send new private message       Edit/delete post 
At a loss of what to do, angel 5 (who is still in the dressing room) starts singing...

it was on a starry night when the hills were bright...and the world was sleeping sleeping quiet and still and all the angels sang for him.......for a evil twin was born, queen of all the world

the 5th Angel then gets out her recorder...and starts playing [Snigger]

and doesn't stop

--------------------
and all the angels sang for him, the bells of heaven rang for him
for a boy was born, king of all the world
----
sophs

Posts: 38 | From: in a cattle shed | Registered: Dec 2002  |  IP: Logged
Herod

Nativity Play
# 3649

- Posted      Profile for Herod   Author's homepage   Email Herod   Send new private message       Edit/delete post 
I've already told you.

Get Out Of My Dressing Room.

I won't tell you again.

--------------------
#I'm Herod the Great, I am, I am.#

Stoo

Posts: 159 | From: Palestine | Registered: Dec 2002  |  IP: Logged
angel 5

Nativity Play
# 3696

- Posted      Profile for angel 5   Email angel 5   Send new private message       Edit/delete post 
ickle donkey ickle donkey
on the dusty road
got to keep on plodding onwards
wiv your heavy load.
ring out those bells to night
bethlehem bethlehem
likel donkey carry mary
safely on her way

--------------------
----
sophs

Herod

Nativity Play
# 3649

- Posted      Profile for Herod   Author's homepage   Email Herod   Send new private message       Edit/delete post 
<grabs recorder, snaps it in half and places it in the bin. Forcibly picks up the angel and marches her out of the room, out the stage door and dumps her by the bins.>

Begone, foul fiend.

--------------------
#I'm Herod the Great, I am, I am.#

Stoo

Posts: 159 | From: Palestine | Registered: Dec 2002  |  IP: Logged
angel 5

Nativity Play
# 3696

[Waterworks]

herods being nasty [Waterworks] [Waterworks] [Waterworks] [Waterworks] [Waterworks] [Waterworks] [Waterworks]

--------------------
----
sophs

Virgin Mary

Nativity Play
# 3653

- Posted      Profile for Virgin Mary   Author's homepage   Email Virgin Mary   Send new private message       Edit/delete post 
Mary, dressed in a charming blue travelling outfit, struggles in towing a large suitcase on wheels behind her. She drops it by the washing machine which an invisible stage hand has conveniently positioned in a corner of the stage, and hopes that someone kind and thoughtful will put her blues through the wash for her later. The more observant members of the audience will note that the cushion has grown.

Phew, it's good to be home.
Now, I wonder why Joseph wanted to see me for that little chat tonight.... I'd better go and slip into something more comfortable and get ready to see him....

--------------------
Can you have a white wedding in blue?
(Smudgie)

Posts: 287 | From: Down the road from the carpenter's shop, Nazareth | Registered: Dec 2002  |  IP: Logged
Narrator

Nativity Play
# 3680

- Posted      Profile for Narrator     Send new private message       Edit/delete post 
What have we learned
Since we begun?
- Mary’s expecting
God’s only son.

Her sister Liz
Is also soon due.
(That bit we covered
During scene two).

Various wise men
Got very lost
Merciless mocking
Their only cost.

But now they have seen
A miraculous light
- For which we thank Erin
Who came through on the night.

Then they all headed
Off to the pub
For some Old Peculiar
And plateful of grub.

Let’s hope they remember
To pack up the gifts,
Sort out the transport
And organise lifts.

But our play’s hardly started
There’s surprises galore
For Mary and Joseph
Next, in scene four.

--------------------
Chapelhead

Posts: 90 | From: Prompt corner | Registered: Dec 2002  |  IP: Logged
Camel driver

Nativity Play
# 3655

- Posted      Profile for Camel driver     Send new private message       Edit/delete post 
Just in time -now where's that Tour Manager? I have here a signed contract, providing the services of:
  • Three camels (king-size)
  • Twelve camels (servant-size)
  • Twenty-five camels (pack-carriers)
  • Fopod and drink for above party, camels, me and my family
  • 25% commission paid in used shekels to me
Nobody mentioned Harleys, tour buses or the like - I want my money!

--------------------
Rhisiart: camel driving for the new millennium

Posts: 11 | From: Ali's Used Camels, 2nd tent, Baghdad High St | Registered: Dec 2002  |  IP: Logged
angel 5

Nativity Play
# 3696

[Waterworks] [Waterworks] [Waterworks] [Waterworks] [Waterworks] [Waterworks]

herod's a big bully [Waterworks]

--------------------
----
sophs

Camel driver

Nativity Play
# 3655

- Posted      Profile for Camel driver     Send new private message       Edit/delete post 
Coughs in exhaust fumes

Wait for me - what about my money? What about my camels??

I'll still follow you - that old banger will never make it to the Med in one piece...

sets off in high dudgeon - or low dudgeon, he has Protestant leanings - muttering curses against people who don't wait for their camels

--------------------
Rhisiart: camel driving for the new millennium

Posts: 11 | From: Ali's Used Camels, 2nd tent, Baghdad High St | Registered: Dec 2002  |  IP: Logged
Stable Cat

Nativity Play
# 3657

- Posted      Profile for Stable Cat   Email Stable Cat   Send new private message       Edit/delete post 
*as the tour bus rumbles out of sight, from deep in the cargo bay comes the noise of a car-sick cat*

ACK!

--------------------
nicolemrw says "meow!"

Posts: 85 | From: the stable | Registered: Dec 2002  |  IP: Logged

Pages in this thread: 1  2  3  4  5 

Post new thread  New poll  
Open thread   Feature thread   Move thread   Delete thread Next oldest thread   Next newest thread
 - Printer-friendly view
Go to:

Contact us | Ship of Fools | Privacy statement

© Ship of Fools 2016