homepage
  roll on christmas  
click here to find out more about ship of fools click here to sign up for the ship of fools newsletter click here to support ship of fools
community the mystery worshipper gadgets for god caption competition foolishness features ship stuff
discussion boards live chat cafe avatars frequently-asked questions the ten commandments gallery private boards register for the boards

Ship of Fools
Thread closed  Thread closed

Post new thread  New poll  
My profile login | | Directory | Search | FAQs | Board home
   - Printer-friendly view Next oldest thread   Next newest thread
» Ship of Fools   » Things we did   » Nativity Play   » Scene 14: Flight to Egypt and Grand Finale (Page 6)

- Email this page to a friend or enemy.  
Pages in this thread: 1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  10 

Source: (consider it) Thread: Scene 14: Flight to Egypt and Grand Finale
Rudolph the Red-Nosed Sheep

Nativity Play
# 3667

- Posted      Profile for Rudolph the Red-Nosed Sheep   Email Rudolph the Red-Nosed Sheep   Send new private message       Edit/delete post 
Waddles out of limo, sees airport in distance. Wonders if they have any Black Sheep, or any Pringles there.

Baaaaaaaa!

--------------------
I may be just a purple sheep with a funny nose, but ThatsMrJuice 2U!

Posts: 110 | From: The Sheep Shed | Registered: Dec 2002  |  IP: Logged
Evil Henchman

Nativity Play
# 3705

- Posted      Profile for Evil Henchman   Email Evil Henchman   Send new private message       Edit/delete post 
ignoring the phone, and getting very suspicious

Everybody out of the car, now!

And stay where you are!

--------------------
I've left my toasting fork with my alternate personality Sarkycow.

Posts: 118 | From: The Guardhouse | Registered: Dec 2002  |  IP: Logged
Mother Mary

Nativity Play
# 3799

- Posted      Profile for Mother Mary   Email Mother Mary   Send new private message       Edit/delete post 
Mary hesitates one moment...

The Luggage!!!

--------------------
Over 500 posts? No wonder I am exhausted. Wake me in the spring, if you please.(Smudgie)

Posts: 203 | From: Escaped back to real life at last. | Registered: Dec 2002  |  IP: Logged
Evil Henchman

Nativity Play
# 3705

- Posted      Profile for Evil Henchman   Email Evil Henchman   Send new private message       Edit/delete post 
Hey - come back here!

Starts running after the escapees

Damn this phone!

--------------------

Mother Mary

Nativity Play
# 3799

- Posted      Profile for Mother Mary   Email Mother Mary   Send new private message       Edit/delete post 
In a rare decisive moment, Mary decides to leave the luggage. After all, she has Joseph's credit card, and Egypt's great for shopping

--------------------
Over 500 posts? No wonder I am exhausted. Wake me in the spring, if you please.(Smudgie)

Posts: 203 | From: Escaped back to real life at last. | Registered: Dec 2002  |  IP: Logged
Fairy Godmother

Nativity Play
# 3695

- Posted      Profile for Fairy Godmother   Email Fairy Godmother   Send new private message       Edit/delete post 
*Looks back and sees driver with policeman - it don't look good.

*Waves wand and turns policeman into toad*

There - always wanted to do that to a man [Big Grin]

--------------------
It could only be Nanny Ogg

Posts: 265 | From: Appearing in a pantomime near you | Registered: Dec 2002  |  IP: Logged
A very naughty boy

Nativity Play
# 3677

- Posted      Profile for A very naughty boy   Author's homepage   Email A very naughty boy   Send new private message       Edit/delete post 
txts P Pilot

PLANE READY TO GO? ALMOST THERE - WAIT 4 US.

--------------------
Romanes Eunt Domus,
Brian.

[strathclydezero]

Posts: 92 | From: Somewhere else | Registered: Dec 2002  |  IP: Logged
Evil Henchman

Nativity Play
# 3705

Spots the baby

Hey!

That's a boy! Bring him here, in the name of the King!

Draws sword. Phone keeps ringing

--------------------

Mother Mary

Nativity Play
# 3799

quote:
Originally posted by Mother Mary:
In a rare decisive moment, Mary decides to leave the luggage. After all, she has Joseph's credit card, and Egypt's great for shopping

Hey Brian... do we have travel insurance? [Big Grin]

--------------------

Deputy Chief Shepherd

Nativity Play
# 3698

- Posted      Profile for Deputy Chief Shepherd   Email Deputy Chief Shepherd   Send new private message       Edit/delete post 
Shepherd quickly opens boot and throws luggage, spare sheep and donkey on to luggage trolley that just happens to be there. rearranges tea towel to look like airport uniform

'Scuse me. Must get these to T5. flight about to leave.

--------------------
Yes, I'm a madferret. And that's my own teatowel.

Posts: 115 | From: seated on the ground | Registered: Dec 2002  |  IP: Logged
Black Angel

Nativity Play
# 3676

- Posted      Profile for Black Angel     Send new private message       Edit/delete post 
Takes one flying leap and, black lace trailing behind her, rugby tackles Henchman. Sword and phone scatter, bouncing through the rubble. Grabbing the phone, she waves it frantically in Henchman's face.

It's for you-hoo

--------------------
Peronel, Black Angel and Typo Slayer extraordinaire...

Posts: 91 | From: Floating on a little black cloud | Registered: Dec 2002  |  IP: Logged
Evil Henchman

Nativity Play
# 3705

On finding herself changed into a toad, the Henchman drops the sword and the phone

Ribbet?!

Luckily, the effects are only temporary, and soon wear off. Upon her return to normality, she answers the phone whilst chasing after the party.

Hello?

--------------------

Pontius Pilot

Nativity Play
# 3700

- Posted      Profile for Pontius Pilot   Email Pontius Pilot   Send new private message       Edit/delete post 
Capt. Pilot hears mobile bleeping with new message, but then the battery dies. He jumps as the Terminal 5 tannoy booms out...

Look. Brian Air Flight 666 can't wait for ever, you know. Gate 22. Get there NOW!

--------------------
aka simon

A very naughty boy

Nativity Play
# 3677

- Posted      Profile for A very naughty boy   Author's homepage   Email A very naughty boy   Send new private message       Edit/delete post 
Looks back and to his horror see's Mary and Fairy being chased by a sword weilding man. Takes a photo on his digital camera for the authorities and waits for Mary and the Fairy to run past before dispersing the whole bag of spare ball bearings for his Cessna over the floor behind them.

Keeps running towards the gate

--------------------
Romanes Eunt Domus,
Brian.

[strathclydezero]

Herod

Nativity Play
# 3649

- Posted      Profile for Herod   Author's homepage   Email Herod   Send new private message       Edit/delete post 
WHERE THE FRICK ARE YOU?!

--------------------
#I'm Herod the Great, I am, I am.#

Stoo

Posts: 159 | From: Palestine | Registered: Dec 2002  |  IP: Logged
A very naughty boy

Nativity Play
# 3677

Mary - gate 22, keep running!

--------------------
Romanes Eunt Domus,
Brian.

[strathclydezero]

Black Angel

Nativity Play
# 3676

- Posted      Profile for Black Angel     Send new private message       Edit/delete post 
Runs for the gate, heels skittering unpredictably on the ball-bearings. She manages to keep her feet and catches up with Mary. Grinning wildly,

Most exciting Christmas I've ever had. Beats Christmas telly and jigsaws with the grandparents hands-down.

--------------------

Posts: 91 | From: Floating on a little black cloud | Registered: Dec 2002  |  IP: Logged
Mother Mary

Nativity Play
# 3799

Oh Brian.. what a hero! [Not worthy!]

Come on Fairy G, I can see the plane ahead...

She and the fairy run at top speed towards the waiting aeroplane and dive serenely through the open door.

--------------------

Evil Henchman

Nativity Play
# 3705

I've found the baby sir!

I'm chasing the family now!

--------------------

Deputy Chief Shepherd

Nativity Play
# 3698

- Posted      Profile for Deputy Chief Shepherd   Email Deputy Chief Shepherd   Send new private message       Edit/delete post 
staggers into terminal with luggage
NAF666 please? Gate 12. OK...

--------------------

Pontius Pilot

Nativity Play
# 3700

- Posted      Profile for Pontius Pilot   Email Pontius Pilot   Send new private message       Edit/delete post 
Catches sight of party of people and animals running towards him at Gate 5.

Must be them.

Sees Sir Brian.

Sir Brian, sir. At your service.

[ 22. December 2002, 23:16: Message edited by: Pontius Pilot ]

--------------------
aka simon

Mother Mary

Nativity Play
# 3799

Good show, Black Angel!

--------------------

Black Angel

Nativity Play
# 3676

Leaps into the plane followed closely by a small flock of multi-coloured sheep.

--------------------

A very naughty boy

Nativity Play
# 3677

[Dives through door and slams the hatch shut just as Black Angel slips in]

Hi there P Pilot - great to meet you at last - best get in the air quick - some weirdo out there.

--------------------
Romanes Eunt Domus,
Brian.

[strathclydezero]

Herod

Nativity Play
# 3649

- Posted      Profile for Herod   Author's homepage   Email Herod   Send new private message       Edit/delete post 
The baby is in a stable in Bethlehem, fool!

I got a text from his mother meant for his father!

I've been trying to ring you for nearly half an hour!

GET BACK TO THAT BLOODY STABLE!

--------------------
#I'm Herod the Great, I am, I am.#

Stoo

Posts: 159 | From: Palestine | Registered: Dec 2002  |  IP: Logged
Deputy Chief Shepherd

Nativity Play
# 3698

quote:
Originally posted by A very naughty boy:
Mary - gate 22, keep running!

Gets to Gate 12. Looks at departure screen.

Drat!

ties donkey to front of trolley Go!

--------------------

Pontius Pilot

Nativity Play
# 3700

Yes, sir Brian. However, there's the small question of payments for tickets first.

Slams aircraft door in Henchman's face.

I mean, there's two children, two sheep, one fairy godmother, one Virgin, plus you, Sir Brian... that makes 4 humans, 1 animal and a... hmmm.

Looks Fairy Godmother up and down.

--------------------
aka simon

Mother Mary

Nativity Play
# 3799

Mary slips into a window seat and fastens her seatbelt..adjusting it a little as she has lost soooo much weight!... and takes the sleeping babe off the Fairy Godmother to nurse in her arms

Sorry Fairy Godmother, I think this seat's taken. [Big Grin] Now, where's the stewardess? I could murder an appletize.

--------------------

Black Angel

Nativity Play
# 3676

quote:
Originally posted by Pontius Pilot:
Yes, sir Brian. However, there's the small question of payments for tickets first.

Slams aircraft door in Henchman's face.

I mean, there's two children, two sheep, one fairy godmother, one Virgin, plus you, Sir Brian... that makes 4 humans, 1 animal and a... hmmm.

*stamps foot* *wails*

Don't forget me!

--------------------

Deputy Chief Shepherd

Nativity Play
# 3698

Gate22 Donkey... Shepherd...luggage

--------------------

Evil Henchman

Nativity Play
# 3705

But...

Looks at plane

Looks back at motorbike

Looks at plane again

Ghhh... I'm going, I'm going!

Heads back to motorbike and drives off, back in the direction of the stable, muttering obscenities under her breath

--------------------

A very naughty boy

Nativity Play
# 3677

I think Mary is paying for the lot ... or at least that's what she told me.

--------------------
Romanes Eunt Domus,
Brian.

[strathclydezero]

Fairy Godmother

Nativity Play
# 3695

- Posted      Profile for Fairy Godmother   Email Fairy Godmother   Send new private message       Edit/delete post 
quote:

Do your job and get us out of here sunshine

*Some people think they run this place*

--------------------

Posts: 265 | From: Appearing in a pantomime near you | Registered: Dec 2002  |  IP: Logged
Pontius Pilot

Nativity Play
# 3700

At least, that's the complete list on the manifest... Do we need to open the door again for the other members of the party?

--------------------
aka simon

Mother Mary

Nativity Play
# 3799

Glances out of the window at the wrecked car, its boot sprung open to reveal the luggage strewn around

Oh no! I think we left the gift of gold in the boot. Will a slightly chewed Eeyore do?

--------------------

Black Angel

Nativity Play
# 3676

Glares at Pilot, her lip wobbling.

I am an Angel of the Lord. Sort of. And Gabriel will be very cross if you don't get us out of here!

--------------------

Deputy Chief Shepherd

Nativity Play
# 3698

Fairy Godmother it's me! rearranges towel back to shepherd mode

Gosh, I must be desperate! [Paranoid]

--------------------

Fairy Godmother

Nativity Play
# 3695

quote:
At least, that's the complete list on the manifest... Do we need to open the door again for the other members of the party?

I think there's a couple of people caging a free ride

--------------------

Pontius Pilot

Nativity Play
# 3700

Smiles professionally at Fairy Godmother.

Please sit down, madam. If you lower the armrest, you can make use of both 13E and 13F, you know.

--------------------
aka simon

Mother Mary

Nativity Play
# 3799

Pilot, if you could just hang on a moment, I think the driver may be here any second with some of my luggage. There may be a bit of frankincense in there...and definitely a donkey. Just taxi slowly and they'll be here, I'm sure.

--------------------

Fairy Godmother

Nativity Play
# 3695

quote:
Originally posted by Deputy Chief Shepherd:
Fairy Godmother it's me! rearranges towel back to shepherd mode

Gosh, I must be desperate! [Paranoid]

My Shepherd

My hero [Love]

--------------------

Pontius Pilot

Nativity Play
# 3700

Opens door to let in Black Angel. Turns to Mother Mary.

Frankincense and myrrh did you say? That'll do nicely. We'll wait for the driver.

--------------------
aka simon

Evil Henchman

Nativity Play
# 3705

Motorcycle pulls up outside the stable. Henchman jumps off, sword drawn. The sound of distresed sheep and cattle is heard from inside.

Hmmm... what's going on in here, then?

--------------------

Mother Mary

Nativity Play
# 3799

It's OK, Pilot... the driver's here. Let's go!

--------------------

Fairy Godmother

Nativity Play
# 3695

quote:
Smiles professionally at Fairy Godmother.

Please sit down, madam. If you lower the armrest, you can make use of both 13E and 13F, you know.

Why thank you for that information - did anyone ever tell you you'd be great in the diplomatic corps?

*Gives him a look that would turn most men into quivering jelly*

--------------------

Black Angel

Nativity Play
# 3676

Raises one finger tentatively

I hate to spoil the party atmosphere. But Henchman's going back to the stable. Where you left one of the babies.

Where Joseph is going to be pitching up. Expecting beer and pringles.

More importantly, did you pack the right kid?!?

--------------------

Pontius Pilot

Nativity Play
# 3700

Expertly taxiing luxury Lear Jet to the end of the runway. Over the tannoy:

Miss Besom, prepare the Martinis... I mean the doors, and cross-check. Let's get this baby off the ground.

--------------------
aka simon

Mother Mary

Nativity Play
# 3799

I suppose I ought to text Joseph and make sure he's got Lavinia all right... but no, I can't use my mobile in here, can I? I am sure it will be OK.. he does love her really you know.

--------------------

Evil Henchman

Nativity Play
# 3705

Enters the stable to find a small child suckling off a cow in extreme agony. The child seems to be holding on using nothing but her teeth.

With her hands, the child is plucking wool out of the fleece of a nearby sheep.

What have we here then?

At the approach of the henchman, the child lets the animals go, and glares at the visitor.

Aren't you a pretty little girl then?

Ow! That's my finger!

The child clamps her teeth onto the Henchman with a vice-like grip.

--------------------

Black Angel

Nativity Play
# 3676

Turns to Pilot.

How are you at air-shed rescue?

--------------------

Pages in this thread: 1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  10 

Post new thread  New poll  
Open thread   Feature thread   Move thread   Delete thread Next oldest thread   Next newest thread
 - Printer-friendly view
Go to:

Contact us | Ship of Fools | Privacy statement

© Ship of Fools 2016