homepage
  roll on christmas  
click here to find out more about ship of fools click here to sign up for the ship of fools newsletter click here to support ship of fools
community the mystery worshipper gadgets for god caption competition foolishness features ship stuff
discussion boards live chat cafe avatars frequently-asked questions the ten commandments gallery private boards register for the boards

Ship of Fools

Post new thread  New poll  Post a reply
My profile login | | Directory | Search | FAQs | Board home
   - Printer-friendly view Next oldest thread   Next newest thread
» Ship of Fools   » Things we did   » Nativity Play   » The Awards Ceremony (part 1): Best Actor/Actress (Page 2)

- Email this page to a friend or enemy.  
Pages in this thread: 1  2 

Source: (consider it) Thread: The Awards Ceremony (part 1): Best Actor/Actress
Scot

Deck hand
# 2095

- Posted      Profile for Scot   Email Scot   Send new private message       Edit/delete post   Reply with quote 
BlackAngel should certainly get an award for Hottest Avatar.

--------------------
“Here, we are not afraid to follow truth wherever it may lead, nor tolerate any error so long as reason is left free to combat it.” - Thomas Jefferson

Posts: 9515 | From: Southern California | Registered: Jan 2002  |  IP: Logged
Rossweisse

High Church Valkyrie
# 2349

- Posted      Profile for Rossweisse     Send new private message       Edit/delete post   Reply with quote 
quote:
Originally posted by sarkycow:
Well I thought the Henchman was good too ...

The part about going all broody with the Evil Twin was absolutely brilliant. Brava, maestra!

Rossweisse, lately Angel 6 // still hurt that Mr. Tompkins skipped my Boffo Ending

[Angel] [Waterworks] [Angel] [Waterworks] [Angel]

--------------------
I'm not dead yet.

Posts: 15117 | From: Valhalla | Registered: Feb 2002  |  IP: Logged
ChrisT

One of the Good Guys™
# 62

- Posted      Profile for ChrisT   Author's homepage   Email ChrisT   Send new private message       Edit/delete post   Reply with quote 
I wanted to see more of Black ANgel, in fact pretty much any angel. And despite my bribes backstage I failed. Oh well.

My vote goes to Passer-By 3. Have I said that already?

--------------------
Firmly on dry land

Posts: 6489 | From: Here, there and everywhere | Registered: May 2001  |  IP: Logged
Joan Rasch
Shipmate
# 49

- Posted      Profile for Joan Rasch   Email Joan Rasch   Send new private message       Edit/delete post   Reply with quote 
As someone once said, there are no small parts, only large egos. But, seriously now, I do think that sheep 3, Rudolf the Red-nosed sheep, and Stable Cat were particularly good examples of folks who ran with a role, but more importantly, thought the role thru', and did it consistantly.

--------------------
* A cyclist on the information bikepath

Posts: 509 | From: Boston, MA USA | Registered: May 2001  |  IP: Logged
Kelly Alves

Bunny with an axe
# 2522

- Posted      Profile for Kelly Alves   Email Kelly Alves   Send new private message       Edit/delete post   Reply with quote 
quote:
Originally posted by Joan Rasch:
As someone once said, there are no small parts, only large egos. But, seriously now, I do think that sheep 3, Rudolf the Red-nosed sheep, and Stable Cat were particularly good examples of folks who ran with a role, but more importantly, thought the role thru', and did it consistantly.

Hear, hear. Joan

--------------------
I cannot expect people to believe “
Jesus loves me, this I know” of they don’t believe “Kelly loves me, this I know.”
Kelly Alves, somewhere around 2003.

Posts: 35076 | From: Pura Californiana | Registered: Mar 2002  |  IP: Logged
Rudolph the Red-Nosed Sheep

Nativity Play
# 3667

- Posted      Profile for Rudolph the Red-Nosed Sheep   Email Rudolph the Red-Nosed Sheep   Send new private message       Edit/delete post   Reply with quote 
Baaaaaa! Thaaaaaaaaaanks, Joan!

--------------------
I may be just a purple sheep with a funny nose, but ThatsMrJuice 2U!

Posts: 110 | From: The Sheep Shed | Registered: Dec 2002  |  IP: Logged
Stoo

Mighty Pirate
# 254

- Posted      Profile for Stoo   Email Stoo   Send new private message       Edit/delete post   Reply with quote 
quote:
Originally posted by Rossweisse:
The part about going all broody with the Evil Twin was absolutely brilliant. Brava, maestra!

I quite agree.

A stroke of genius, there, sarky!

--------------------
This space left blank

Posts: 5266 | From: the director of "Bikini Traffic School" | Registered: May 2001  |  IP: Logged
ChrisT

One of the Good Guys™
# 62

- Posted      Profile for ChrisT   Author's homepage   Email ChrisT   Send new private message       Edit/delete post   Reply with quote 
I really should sort some polls out soon, shouldn't I? Over the weekend, I promise [Wink]

--------------------
Firmly on dry land

Posts: 6489 | From: Here, there and everywhere | Registered: May 2001  |  IP: Logged
Sheep 3

Nativity Play
# 3663

- Posted      Profile for Sheep 3   Email Sheep 3   Send new private message       Edit/delete post   Reply with quote 
[Sheep 3 looks adoringly at everyone who has said nice things about her.]

Baaaaaaaa

*jingle*

[She then considers that this sort of thing only creates one big ego and a bunch of crushed egos. She lowers her head and takes a good run at Scot]

Baaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa

*thump*

[Exhausted by all this mental effort, Sheep 3 settles into a somewhat catatonic stare and chews her cud.]

[ 28. December 2002, 20:20: Message edited by: Musical Director ]

--------------------
jlg the sheep

Posts: 278 | From: lost in a pasture | Registered: Dec 2002  |  IP: Logged
Kelly Alves

Bunny with an axe
# 2522

- Posted      Profile for Kelly Alves   Email Kelly Alves   Send new private message       Edit/delete post   Reply with quote 
[Killing me]

You're just proving our point...

--------------------
Jesus loves me, this I know” of they don’t believe “Kelly loves me, this I know.”

Sheep 3

Nativity Play
# 3663

- Posted      Profile for Sheep 3   Email Sheep 3   Send new private message       Edit/delete post   Reply with quote 
[Sheep 3 looks at Kelly Alves, wonders if she knows this person, and continues to chew her cud.]

Baa.

*sheep plop*

--------------------
jlg the sheep

Scot

Deck hand
# 2095

- Posted      Profile for Scot   Email Scot   Send new private message       Edit/delete post   Reply with quote 
Hey! Why me?

[scot contemplates mutton for Christmas dinner next year.]

--------------------
“Here, we are not afraid to follow truth wherever it may lead, nor tolerate any error so long as reason is left free to combat it.” - Thomas Jefferson

Posts: 9515 | From: Southern California | Registered: Jan 2002  |  IP: Logged
ChrisT

One of the Good Guys™
# 62

Play nice, people

--------------------
Firmly on dry land

Sheep 3

Nativity Play
# 3663

Baaaa

--------------------
jlg the sheep

Nanny Ogg

Ship's cushion
# 1176

- Posted      Profile for Nanny Ogg   Email Nanny Ogg   Send new private message       Edit/delete post   Reply with quote 
quote:
Originally posted by Sheep 3:
Baaaa

Does anyone fancy roast lamb for Sunday dinner?

--------------------
Buy me a beer and I'm you friend forever

Posts: 4137 | From: Away with the fairies | Registered: Aug 2001  |  IP: Logged
dolphy

Lady of Perpetual Responsiblity
# 862

- Posted      Profile for dolphy   Email dolphy   Send new private message       Edit/delete post   Reply with quote 
quote:
Originally posted by The one & only Nanny Ogg:Does anyone fancy roast lamb for Sunday dinner?
I'll bring the mint sauce!!!

--------------------
Looking forward to my rock moving closer again.

Posts: 15134 | From: my camper van | Registered: Jul 2001  |  IP: Logged
welsh dragon

Shipmate
# 3249

- Posted      Profile for welsh dragon     Send new private message       Edit/delete post   Reply with quote 
Is there an award perchance for Best Non-Mammalian Inventor of Doggerel?

looks hopeful

Oh, well, I suppose I didn't really expect there would be. [Two face]

Posts: 5352 | From: ebay | Registered: Aug 2002  |  IP: Logged
Kelly Alves

Bunny with an axe
# 2522

quote:
Originally posted by Dolphy:
quote:
Originally posted by The one & only Nanny Ogg:Does anyone fancy roast lamb for Sunday dinner?
I'll bring the mint sauce!!!
People keep threatening Sheep 3 with mint sauce. Remember, she sharpened her hooves a while back.

(Kelly, who is grateful she sent in the stunt double for that one...)

--------------------

Rossweisse

High Church Valkyrie
# 2349

- Posted      Profile for Rossweisse     Send new private message       Edit/delete post   Reply with quote 
quote:
Originally posted by Kelly Alves:
People keep threatening Sheep 3 with mint sauce. Remember, she sharpened her hooves a while back....

And as the three of us are drinking buddies, it behooves the two of us to save her if needs be.

More eggnog, Sheepie?

Idly contemplates Flaming Sword, tries out a few moves as if against the Enemies of Sheep...

Rossweisse // the Artist formerly known as Angel 6

--------------------
I'm not dead yet.

Sheep 3

Nativity Play
# 3663

[After two whole days without eggnog, Sheep 3 comes running and quickly empties the bucket of eggnog]

Baaaaaaaa

*sluuuurrrrpppppppppp*

*lick, lick, rattle, rattle*

[Sheep 3 then settles contentedly at the feet of Angel 6]

Baaa.

*jingle*

--------------------
jlg the sheep

Rossweisse

High Church Valkyrie
# 2349

quote:
Originally posted by Sheep 3:
[Sheep 3 then settles contentedly at the feet of Angel 6]

Angel 6 pours out a fresh supply of eggnog for Sheep 3, then thoughtfully skritches her in just the right spot behind the ears...

--------------------
I'm not dead yet.

Schroedinger's cat

Ship's cool cat
# 64

- Posted      Profile for Schroedinger's cat   Author's homepage     Send new private message       Edit/delete post   Reply with quote 
quote:
Originally posted by ChrisT:
My vote goes to Passer-By 3. Have I said that already?

I'm waiting for the best supporting actor/atress award for pb3. The only contest here is with the tea lady, who provided a completely different kind of support to the cast.

--------------------
Blog
Music for your enjoyment
Lord may all my hard times be healing times
take out this broken heart and renew my mind.

Posts: 18859 | From: At the bottom of a deep dark well. | Registered: May 2001  |  IP: Logged

Pages in this thread: 1  2 

Post new thread  New poll  Post a reply Close thread   Feature thread   Move thread   Delete thread Next oldest thread   Next newest thread
 - Printer-friendly view
Go to:

Contact us | Ship of Fools | Privacy statement

© Ship of Fools 2016