homepage
  roll on christmas  
click here to find out more about ship of fools click here to sign up for the ship of fools newsletter click here to support ship of fools
community the mystery worshipper gadgets for god caption competition foolishness features ship stuff
discussion boards live chat cafe avatars frequently-asked questions the ten commandments gallery private boards register for the boards

Ship of Fools

Post new thread  Post a reply
My profile login | | Directory | Search | FAQs | Board home
   - Printer-friendly view Next oldest thread   Next newest thread
» Ship of Fools   » Community discussion   » Hell   » Bloody Brexiteers (Page 13)

- Email this page to a friend or enemy.  
Pages in this thread: 1  2  3  ...  10  11  12  13  14  15  16  ...  27  28  29 

Source: (consider it) Thread: Bloody Brexiteers
mousethief

Ship's Thieving Rodent
# 953

- Posted      Profile for mousethief     Send new private message       Edit/delete post   Reply with quote 
quote:
Originally posted by mr cheesy:
quote:
Originally posted by mousethief:
Uh, yeah, living every waking moment in fear would accomplish what, exactly? At least twitting twats gives a sort of sophomoric satisfaction. Living in fear just leads to ulcers and overeating. FTS.

(But full points for chocolate-knob. Melts in your mouth.)

I honestly don't know what good it would do, marsh-mallow manboobs, but I'm pretty sure it is a better use of everyone's time.
So you want people to do something, the benefits of which you have no idea. Kind of like people voting Leave who didn't even know what the EU was. You are a walking, talking dipfuck.

(And marshmallow manboobs is really stupid, as well as fat-shaming. Fucking jerk.)

--------------------
This is the last sig I'll ever write for you...

Posts: 63536 | From: Washington | Registered: Jul 2001  |  IP: Logged
mr cheesy
Shipmate
# 3330

- Posted      Profile for mr cheesy   Email mr cheesy   Send new private message       Edit/delete post   Reply with quote 
Yeah, ok the difference here is (a) I was up at 4am and (b) my country is now up shit creek.

I'm running on fumes, if I was overly offensive, it was unintentional and I'm sorry.

I'm going to see my daughter's last school concert now.

[ 24. June 2016, 17:42: Message edited by: mr cheesy ]

--------------------
arse

mousethief

Ship's Thieving Rodent
# 953

- Posted      Profile for mousethief     Send new private message       Edit/delete post   Reply with quote 
quote:
Yeah, ok the difference here is (a) I was up at 4am and (b) my country is now up shit creek.

I'm running on fumes, if I was overly offensive, it was unintentional.

Thank you. I wish I could wave a magic want and fix your country's creek/paddle problem. It's going to be rough times and I don't envy you. And as you point out if we manage to elect the Donald, we'll be right there with you.

--------------------

Leorning Cniht
Shipmate
# 17564

- Posted      Profile for Leorning Cniht   Email Leorning Cniht   Send new private message       Edit/delete post   Reply with quote 
quote:

...and not in your hand?
Posts: 5026 | From: USA | Registered: Feb 2013  |  IP: Logged
The Phantom Flan Flinger
Shipmate
# 8891

- Posted      Profile for The Phantom Flan Flinger   Author's homepage   Email The Phantom Flan Flinger   Send new private message       Edit/delete post   Reply with quote 
quote:
Originally posted by Leorning Cniht:
quote:

...and not in your hand?
[Overused]

--------------------
http://www.faith-hope-and-confusion.com/

Posts: 1020 | From: Leicester, England | Registered: Dec 2004  |  IP: Logged
Kelly Alves

Bunny with an axe
# 2522

- Posted      Profile for Kelly Alves   Email Kelly Alves   Send new private message       Edit/delete post   Reply with quote 
quote:
quote:

I'm running on fumes, if I was overly offensive, it was unintentional.

Thank you. I wish I could wave a magic want and fix your country's creek/paddle problem. It's going to be rough times and I don't envy you. And as you point out if we manage to elect the Donald, we'll be right there with you.
If we manage to elect the Donald, combined with this it could imperil the phrase " free world".

I cannot think of a worse time in history for a pond war.

--------------------
I cannot expect people to believe “
Jesus loves me, this I know” of they don’t believe “Kelly loves me, this I know.”
Kelly Alves, somewhere around 2003.

Posts: 35076 | From: Pura Californiana | Registered: Mar 2002  |  IP: Logged
no prophet's flag is set so...

Proceed to see sea
# 15560

- Posted      Profile for no prophet's flag is set so...   Author's homepage   Email no prophet's flag is set so...   Send new private message       Edit/delete post   Reply with quote 
Donald and Boris, what's with the weird blond hair on those two?

--------------------
Out of this nettle, danger, we pluck this flower, safety.
\_(ツ)_/

Posts: 11498 | From: Treaty 6 territory in the nonexistant Province of Buffalo, Canada ↄ⃝' | Registered: Mar 2010  |  IP: Logged
Penny S
Shipmate
# 14768

- Posted      Profile for Penny S     Send new private message       Edit/delete post   Reply with quote 
Suddenly I see a sort of double act, in striped blazers as for Henley, with boater hats in hand.

"I'm Boris,"
"I'm the Donald"
"We're here to rule your lands"....

When it all dissolves into a mess...

Kelly Alves

Bunny with an axe
# 2522

- Posted      Profile for Kelly Alves   Email Kelly Alves   Send new private message       Edit/delete post   Reply with quote 
There are some pretty scary side by side pics going around today.

--------------------
Jesus loves me, this I know” of they don’t believe “Kelly loves me, this I know.”

molopata

The Ship's jack
# 9933

- Posted      Profile for molopata     Send new private message       Edit/delete post   Reply with quote 
quote:
Originally posted by no prophet's flag is set so...:
Donald and Boris, what's with the weird blond hair on those two?

It's their particular brain metabolism and the hair-raising ideas and behavioural attitudes it produces.

--------------------
... The Respectable

Posts: 1718 | From: the abode of my w@ndering mind | Registered: Aug 2005  |  IP: Logged
Piglet
Islander
# 11803

- Posted      Profile for Piglet   Email Piglet   Send new private message       Edit/delete post   Reply with quote 
quote:
Originally posted by Kelly Alves:
... Never have so many British folk I love have been so collectively sad ...

I was thinking that - I imagined Facebook metaphorically drowning under all the " [Waterworks] ' icons being used.

--------------------
I may not be on an island any more, but I'm still an islander.
alto n a soprano who can read music

Posts: 20272 | From: Fredericton, NB, on a rather larger piece of rock | Registered: Sep 2006  |  IP: Logged
mousethief

Ship's Thieving Rodent
# 953

quote:
Originally posted by Leorning Cniht:
quote:

...and not in your hand?
[Killing me] [Overused]

--------------------

Ariel
Shipmate
# 58

- Posted      Profile for Ariel   Author's homepage     Send new private message       Edit/delete post   Reply with quote 
quote:
Originally posted by Piglet:
quote:
Originally posted by Kelly Alves:
... Never have so many British folk I love have been so collectively sad ... ]

I was thinking that - I imagined Facebook metaphorically drowning under all the " [Waterworks] ' icons being used.
Facebook's been like a river in full spate.

Still, I'm sure we'll cope. At the risk of sounding like a Brexiteer there must surely be something of that Blitz spirit left (looks in cupboards and under table).

Kelly Alves

Bunny with an axe
# 2522

Brexiteers certainly would not be my choice as avatars of the spirit of England. Sometime yesterday morning someone on FB posted something that provided me a perfect image, for me, anyway-- the Spirit of England is a quiet lady making herself a strong cup of tea and resolving to sort out "What next?"

[ 25. June 2016, 07:52: Message edited by: Kelly Alves ]

--------------------

Nightlamp
Shipmate
# 266

- Posted      Profile for Nightlamp   Email Nightlamp   Send new private message       Edit/delete post   Reply with quote 
Oh well the most obvious issue of all migrants in France moving to Kent is now going to happen. At least we will be in control of it.

--------------------
I don't know what you are talking about so it couldn't have been that important- Nightlamp

Posts: 8442 | From: Midlands | Registered: May 2001  |  IP: Logged
Firenze

Ordinary decent pagan
# 619

- Posted      Profile for Firenze     Send new private message       Edit/delete post   Reply with quote 
I have to say I see her point.
Posts: 17302 | From: Edinburgh | Registered: Jun 2001  |  IP: Logged
Ariel
Shipmate
# 58

- Posted      Profile for Ariel   Author's homepage     Send new private message       Edit/delete post   Reply with quote 
quote:
Originally posted by Nightlamp:
Oh well the most obvious issue of all migrants in France moving to Kent is now going to happen.

That hasn't actually been decided yet.
Doublethink.
Ship's Foolwise Unperson
# 1984

- Posted      Profile for Doublethink.   Author's homepage     Send new private message       Edit/delete post   Reply with quote 
In what way is it in France's national interest to allow Brtain to operate its border on French territory ? Brexiteers seem to think that European countries are obligated to act in UK interests - this is a delusion.

--------------------
All political thinking for years past has been vitiated in the same way. People can foresee the future only when it coincides with their own wishes, and the most grossly obvious facts can be ignored when they are unwelcome. George Orwell

Posts: 19219 | From: Erehwon | Registered: Aug 2005  |  IP: Logged
mr cheesy
Shipmate
# 3330

- Posted      Profile for mr cheesy   Email mr cheesy   Send new private message       Edit/delete post   Reply with quote 
I'll tell you something, if one other fucking arsewipe Tory or UKIP prick performs another u-turn on national television today, I'm going to totally lose it.

How can they seriously stand there and make out that this campaign wasn't about releasing money from the EU to pay for the NHS and wasn't about reducing EU migration.

FFS. This is increasingly looking like a fascist take-over. Once they have the power, fuckkit, they just do whatever the hell they like.

--------------------
arse

Doublethink.
Ship's Foolwise Unperson
# 1984

- Posted      Profile for Doublethink.   Author's homepage     Send new private message       Edit/delete post   Reply with quote 
This is what Corbyn said in April in one of those public appearances apparently people think he wasn't making:

quote:

Just imagine what the Tories would do to workers’ rights here in Britain if we voted to leave the EU in June. They’d dump rights on equal pay, working time, annual leave for agency workers, and on maternity pay, as fast as they could get away with it. It would be a bonfire of rights that Labour governments secured within the EU.

Not only that, it wouldn’t be a Labour government negotiating a better settlement for working people with the EU. It would be a Tory government, quite possibly led by Boris Johnson and backed by Nigel Farage, that would negotiate the worst of all worlds: a free market free-for-all shorn of rights and protections.

--------------------
All political thinking for years past has been vitiated in the same way. People can foresee the future only when it coincides with their own wishes, and the most grossly obvious facts can be ignored when they are unwelcome. George Orwell

Ariel
Shipmate
# 58

quote:
Originally posted by Doublethink.:
This is what Corbyn said in April in one of those public appearances apparently people think he wasn't making:

Unless you have verifiable proof that this has been promised to happen, this is scaremongering.
mr cheesy
Shipmate
# 3330

quote:
Originally posted by Ariel:
Unless you have verifiable proof that this has been promised to happen, this is scaremongering.

No just a second, this isn't about "verified proof", this is about a politician making a statement about what would happen in a future scenario given what we know about the people in the Tory party who will be in charge.

Are you seriously trying to tell me that the Tories really don't want to change the deal with regard to labour conditions? Because if you are, you're deluded.

--------------------
arse

Ariel
Shipmate
# 58

quote:
No just a second, this isn't about "verified proof", this is about a politician making a statement about what would happen in a future scenario given what we know about the people in the Tory party who will be in charge.

Not "would": "might" or "could". If there is no verification for something, it is not a certainty, only a possibility or probability. It should not be promoted as a fact when it isn't one. It might become one, but it hasn't yet and passing it off as one when it isn't is irresponsible.

quote:
Are you seriously trying to tell me that the Tories really don't want to change the deal with regard to labour conditions? Because if you are, you're deluded.
I'm reserving judgement on the specifics until I see how things play out.
mdijon
Shipmate
# 8520

- Posted      Profile for mdijon     Send new private message       Edit/delete post   Reply with quote 
Do you take a consistent line when people say Corbyn would be a disastrous prime minister? (i.e. "show me the proof or that's just scare-mongering"?)

--------------------
mdijon nojidm uoɿıqɯ ɯqıɿou
ɯqıɿou uoɿıqɯ nojidm mdijon

Posts: 12277 | From: UK | Registered: Sep 2004  |  IP: Logged
mr cheesy
Shipmate
# 3330

The Tories want to reduce workers rights. That's not a controversial statement.

--------------------
arse

mr cheesy
Shipmate
# 3330

Fascists are only interested in power and are willing to do anything to get and keep it.

It isn't about immigration for them, it is totally about power.

--------------------
arse

SvitlanaV2
Shipmate
# 16967

- Posted      Profile for SvitlanaV2   Email SvitlanaV2   Send new private message       Edit/delete post   Reply with quote 
quote:
I'll tell you something, if one other fucking arsewipe Tory or UKIP prick performs another u-turn on national television today, I'm going to totally lose it.

How can they seriously stand there and make out that this campaign wasn't about releasing money from the EU to pay for the NHS and wasn't about reducing EU migration.

FFS. This is increasingly looking like a fascist take-over. Once they have the power, fuckkit, they just do whatever the hell they like.

The kind of 'fascist take-over' that approves of immigration? I think you'll have to find another word to describe that.

But it's certainly hard to know what their real agenda is.

Posts: 6668 | From: UK | Registered: Feb 2012  |  IP: Logged
Ariel
Shipmate
# 58

quote:
Originally posted by mdijon:
Do you take a consistent line when people say Corbyn would be a disastrous prime minister? (i.e. "show me the proof or that's just scare-mongering"?)

People are entitled to their opinions. Yes, I would usually ask why they think so - although those that think so aren't usually backward in coming forward!
Nightlamp
Shipmate
# 266

- Posted      Profile for Nightlamp   Email Nightlamp   Send new private message       Edit/delete post   Reply with quote 
quote:
quote:
Originally posted by Nightlamp:
Oh well the most obvious issue of all migrants in France moving to Kent is now going to happen.

That hasn't actually been decided yet.
I agree but as the declaration that founded it was based on EU solidarity & the principle of the Dublin agreement all of which we have just rejected. How long will it last?

--------------------
I don't know what you are talking about so it couldn't have been that important- Nightlamp

Nightlamp
Shipmate
# 266

quote:

quote:
I'm reserving judgement on the specifics until I see how things play out.
all EU law is going to be up for grabs. No one can seriously believe that a right wing tory party which has said they want to get rid of EU law will then implement the EU law they hate.

so it is farewell To Tupe, to equal pay, pregnancy protection & all those unwanted European laws..

--------------------

mdijon
Shipmate
# 8520

- Posted      Profile for mdijon     Send new private message       Edit/delete post   Reply with quote 
quote:

quote:
People are entitled to their opinions. Yes, I would usually ask why they think so - although those that think so aren't usually backward in coming forward!

Asking why they think that is not really the same as asking for the proof or declaring it scare-mongering.

--------------------
mdijon nojidm uoɿıqɯ ɯqıɿou
ɯqıɿou uoɿıqɯ nojidm mdijon

Posts: 12277 | From: UK | Registered: Sep 2004  |  IP: Logged
Wesley J

Silly Shipmate
# 6075

- Posted      Profile for Wesley J   Email Wesley J   Send new private message       Edit/delete post   Reply with quote 
quote:
[...] Still, I'm sure we'll cope. At the risk of sounding like a Brexiteer there must surely be something of that Blitz spirit left (looks in cupboards and under table).

Unfortunately, the Luftwaffe wasn't involved this time. Today's spit-fires appear to shoot their own people.

--------------------
Be it as it may: Wesley J will stay. --- Euthanasia, that sounds good. An alpine neutral neighbourhood. Then back to Britain, all dressed in wood. Things were gonna get worse. (John Cooper Clarke)

Posts: 7354 | From: The Isles of Silly | Registered: May 2004  |  IP: Logged
Ariel
Shipmate
# 58

We are actually still in the EU. We haven't left yet. We've only announced that we want to. There is a(n unspecified) time frame on that and laws can't just be scrapped overnight. Some may be retained, some may be amended, some may be scrapped, we simply don't know. We don't even know yet whether there will be an election in the autumn. In short, the whole thing is uncertain.

(I can only add that there is now no credible political party that I feel I could vote for.)

mr cheesy
Shipmate
# 3330

quote:
Asking why they think that is not really the same as asking for the proof or declaring it scare-mongering.

I don't understand what kind of proof one needs when thinking about how right-wing Tories will act in the future.

They want to reduce regulations around labour to make business easier, they rejected the EU because it constrains their ability to get tough with the unions.

That's not scaremongering, that's just a fact.

--------------------
arse

mr cheesy
Shipmate
# 3330

quote:
We are actually still in the EU. We haven't left yet. We've only announced that we want to. There is a(n unspecified) time frame on that and laws can't just be scrapped overnight. Some may be retained, some may be amended, some may be scrapped, we simply don't know. We don't even know yet whether there will be an election in the autumn. In short, the whole thing is uncertain.

(I can only add that there is now no credible political party that I feel I could vote for.)

This is true, but we're in uncharted waters here and the EU leaders are saying they want a speedy divorce.

It might be true to say that there are three or six months or longer to negotiate Leave - or it might be sooner than we all think. The fact is that it takes two parties to make an agreement, so this bollocks which says the UK can take its own sweet time about it might just prove to be wishful thinking if the other EU leaders decide it must be done quicker to stop the rot.

If nothing else, there is a certain irony that the European Central Bank is propping up the Brexit-caused slump at the moment. I don't know how that is being paid for (funnily enough nobody is talking about the detail), but my guess is that the EU states want to get the fuck away from this contagious plague victim as quick as is humanly possible before the UK drags everyone else down with it.

As to the other shit; there is zero chance that the Tories and UKIP would have voted to leave the EU if the intention wasn't to get rid of the laws they don't like.

And we all know which laws they don't like.

--------------------
arse

Cod
Shipmate
# 2643

- Posted      Profile for Cod     Send new private message       Edit/delete post   Reply with quote 
quote:

It might be true to say that there are three or six months or longer to negotiate Leave - or it might be sooner than we all think. The fact is that it takes two parties to make an agreement, so this bollocks which says the UK can take its own sweet time about it might just prove to be wishful thinking if the other EU leaders decide it must be done quicker to stop the rot.

The two parties have already made an agreement. It is enshrined in Article 50, which provides that once a member state has requested to leave there is a timeframe of two years, or sooner, if agreed.

So bollocks yourself.

quote:
If nothing else, there is a certain irony that the European Central Bank is propping up the Brexit-caused slump at the moment. I don't know how that is being paid for (funnily enough nobody is talking about the detail), but my guess is that the EU states want to get the fuck away from this contagious plague victim as quick as is humanly possible before the UK drags everyone else down with it.
They are monitoring the market, as central banks tend to do when there is a bit of turbulence.

quote:
As to the other shit; there is zero chance that the Tories and UKIP would have voted to leave the EU if the intention wasn't to get rid of the laws they don't like.

And we all know which laws they don't like.

Only the public has voted so far. But in any event it is quite normal to vote to get rid of the laws one doesn't like. I presume you do the same when you cast your vote.

--------------------
"I fart in your general direction."
M Barnier

Posts: 4229 | From: New Zealand | Registered: Apr 2002  |  IP: Logged
mr cheesy
Shipmate
# 3330

quote:
Originally posted by Cod:
The two parties have already made an agreement. It is enshrined in Article 50, which provides that once a member state has requested to leave there is a timeframe of two years, or sooner, if agreed.

So bollocks yourself.

Article 50 only applies when a country requests to leave, there does not appear to be any kind of system if the other countries insist that one of the EU countries leave.

My guess is that the other countries will try to insist, the Tory government will try to put it off for at least 3 months and then we'll get ourselves into unknown territory and a battle of wills.

quote:
They are monitoring the market, as central banks tend to do when there is a bit of turbulence.
They're doing a damn site more than "monitoring", the Bank of England has put in £250 billion of liquidity and the European Central Bank has said it is ready to supply cash to banks if it is needed.

quote:
Only the public has voted so far. But in any event it is quite normal to vote to get rid of the laws one doesn't like. I presume you do the same when you cast your vote.
I don't understand your point. Others were asking how we can be sure of what the Tories will do post-Brexit with regard to repealing EU labour laws. Well, we know what they want to do - they're Tories. They want to reduce business red tape and row back on worker rights. Nobody needs a crystal ball to see that.

[ 25. June 2016, 14:25: Message edited by: mr cheesy ]

--------------------
arse

rolyn
Shipmate
# 16840

- Posted      Profile for rolyn         Edit/delete post   Reply with quote 
quote:
Still, I'm sure we'll cope. At the risk of sounding like a Brexiteer there must surely be something of that Blitz spirit left (looks in cupboards and under table).

It was the Blitz spirit that cause the Leave win. The Remain's area scare-bombing did no more to break the resolve of half the Electorate than real bombs did in WW2.
If there is a bloody mess to follow Thursday's vote, and I don't see one yet, then mr. C and his Tory party from 30 years ago are solely responsible.

--------------------
Change is the only certainty of existence

Posts: 3206 | From: U.K. | Registered: Dec 2011  |  IP: Logged
deano
princess
# 12063

- Posted      Profile for deano   Email deano   Send new private message       Edit/delete post   Reply with quote 
I thought the joyous feeling of brexit would be dissipating by now, but it isn't.

In fact the whining and whinging from the LOSING remainers is actually sustaining my enjoyment.

I like the online petition as well. I really hope that it does well because the thought of the signatories slowly realising that it is going to be completely ignored is making me even happier.

Can I just say thank you to all you out of touch lefties for providing me with a fantastic demonstration of desperate unhappiness. It does my old heart good.

I especially like the "no borders" type of lefty, who wants to let in as many immigrants as we can cram in until it hurts. It really isn't going your way at the moment is it?

[Killing me] [Killing me] [Killing me]

--------------------
"The moral high ground is slowly being bombed to oblivion. " - Supermatelot

Posts: 2118 | From: Chesterfield | Registered: Nov 2006  |  IP: Logged
Doublethink.
Ship's Foolwise Unperson
# 1984

Well from the leave campaign was saying on newsnight, it sounds like they want to retain free movement of labour.

--------------------

Leorning Cniht
Shipmate
# 17564

- Posted      Profile for Leorning Cniht   Email Leorning Cniht   Send new private message       Edit/delete post   Reply with quote 
quote:
Originally posted by SvitlanaV2:

But it's certainly hard to know what their real agenda is.

The anti-EU Tories have basically always been anti-EU over the wider European Social Contract. They see the EU as a socialist brake on a vibrant free-market UK.

Immigration has always been a populist smokescreen - rather like it is in the US. (The Republicans talk a lot about illegal immigration, and opposing a path to citizenship and so on, but not because they actually want all the illegal immigrants to up sticks and go home. They mostly want to keep the illegal immigrants here, as oppressed cheap labour with minimal rights, and certainly no pathway to becoming a Democratic voter.)

I rather suspect that some of the Brexit politicians were hoping for a narrow Remain victory, so they could have a bigger stick to wield in Brussels (Look how we almost voted to leave - you'd better produce a few more concessions.) If that was their plan, it just rather spectacularly backfired, and we all have to deal with the consequences.

Posts: 5026 | From: USA | Registered: Feb 2013  |  IP: Logged
Karl: Liberal Backslider
Shipmate
# 76

- Posted      Profile for Karl: Liberal Backslider   Author's homepage   Email Karl: Liberal Backslider   Send new private message       Edit/delete post   Reply with quote 
quote:
Originally posted by deano:
I thought the joyous feeling of brexit would be dissipating by now, but it isn't.

In fact the whining and whinging from the LOSING remainers is actually sustaining my enjoyment.

I like the online petition as well. I really hope that it does well because the thought of the signatories slowly realising that it is going to be completely ignored is making me even happier.

Can I just say thank you to all you out of touch lefties for providing me with a fantastic demonstration of desperate unhappiness. It does my old heart good.

I especially like the "no borders" type of lefty, who wants to let in as many immigrants as we can cram in until it hurts. It really isn't going your way at the moment is it?

You really are a thoroughly nasty piece of work aren't you? I mean, politics aside, you really, really are a complete cunt.

Now please fuck the hell off. You contribute fuck all to this community; you're like someone who comes in, eats the food, shits in the sink and pisses up the walls. Quite why you've not yet had your marching orders I don't know, unless Admin feel we need to know just how deeply unpleasant humanity can get. Your utter disdain and hatred o those who you disagree with is so palpable. I don't know how you have the utter gall to claim Christianity as your allegiance. It makes as much sense as being an anti-semitic Orthodox Jew. God knows, you desperately need some Christianity, and I pray to God one day you actually understand what it means, but for now you really are a very unpleasant, loathsome individual.

[ 25. June 2016, 17:19: Message edited by: Karl: Liberal Backslider ]

--------------------
Might as well ask the bloody cat.

Posts: 17938 | From: Chesterfield | Registered: May 2001  |  IP: Logged
Doc Tor
Deepest Red
# 9748

- Posted      Profile for Doc Tor     Send new private message       Edit/delete post   Reply with quote 
I'm going to enjoy watching Chesterfield burn as the economy craps out and there's no money left to pay for civilisation.

--------------------
Forward the New Republic

Posts: 9131 | From: Ultima Thule | Registered: Jul 2005  |  IP: Logged
deano
princess
# 12063

- Posted      Profile for deano   Email deano   Send new private message       Edit/delete post   Reply with quote 
quote:
Originally posted by Karl: Liberal Backslider:
quote:
Originally posted by deano:

You really are a thoroughly nasty piece of work aren't you? I mean, politics aside, you really, really are a complete cunt.

Now please fuck the hell off. You contribute fuck all to this community; you're like someone who comes in, eats the food, shits in the sink and pisses up the walls. Quite why you've not yet had your marching orders I don't know, unless Admin feel we need to know just how deeply unpleasant humanity can get. Your utter disdain and hatred o those who you disagree with is so palpable. I don't know how you have the utter gall to claim Christianity as your allegiance. It makes as much sense as being an anti-semitic Orthodox Jew. God knows, you desperately need some Christianity, and I pray to God one day you actually understand what it means, but for now you really are a very unpleasant, loathsome individual.

Oooh Karl. Calm down. Little hissy fits like that will raise your blood pressure something terrible.

I am here to ensure that you don't all drown in the ocean of political self-deception that you socialist type posses in such volume.

Someone needs to keep pointing out that the western world finds your political ideas risible and it might as well be me. Think of it as a public service.

--------------------

Shipmate
# 76

- Posted      Profile for Karl: Liberal Backslider   Author's homepage   Email Karl: Liberal Backslider   Send new private message       Edit/delete post   Reply with quote 
You call it a hissy fit, I call it pointing out to a hateful shit that he's a hateful shit.

You've admitted yourself how you enjoy winding people up. How you enjoy other seeing other people's disappointment.

That doesn't make you a public service, or even a legitimate dissenting voice. It makes you an obnoxious turd. But you know that's what you are, you revel in being one.

--------------------

Shipmate
# 76

quote:
Originally posted by Doc Tor:
I'm going to enjoy watching Chesterfield burn as the economy craps out and there's no money left to pay for civilisation.

Nah. Deano'll enjoy that; civilisation's not his thing. Bear in mind I live there too, and I'm not going to let proximity to Deano stop me, although it'd be understandable. I find air freshener, or failing that a can of flyspray, does the job.

--------------------

la vie en rouge
Parisienne
# 10688

- Posted      Profile for la vie en rouge     Send new private message       Edit/delete post   Reply with quote 
I am going to open a marriage bureau.

Several British expat friends of mine are urgently looking for love with a citizen of an EU member state.

I am charging very modest rates.

[ 25. June 2016, 18:03: Message edited by: la vie en rouge ]

--------------------
Rent my holiday home in the South of France

deano
princess
# 12063

quote:
Originally posted by Karl: Liberal Backslider:
You call it a hissy fit, I call it pointing out to a hateful shit that he's a hateful shit.

You've admitted yourself how you enjoy winding people up. How you enjoy other seeing other people's disappointment.

That doesn't make you a public service, or even a legitimate dissenting voice. It makes you an obnoxious turd. But you know that's what you are, you revel in being one.

Karl, Karl, Karl...

I don't revel in the unhappiness of everyone. Just socialists. I do find it pleasurable when their bubble of entitlement and self deception is pricked.

I love to see the likes of Keith Vaz crying on live TV because more people voted against his politics than did for them. Wonderful.

--------------------

Shipmate
# 76

You're not worth it Deano. You're not worth it.

I give up. Drown in your own cuntishness.

--------------------

Beenster
Shipmate
# 242

- Posted      Profile for Beenster   Email Beenster   Send new private message       Edit/delete post   Reply with quote 
quote:
Originally posted by la vie en rouge:
I am going to open a marriage bureau.

Several British expat friends of mine are urgently looking for love with a citizen of an EU member state.

I am charging very modest rates.

Well I'm "engaged" on the back of the vote. Nice Austrian girl, feeling nervous. We will bring her boyfriend on the honeymoon and as a thank you, she will bring a chap along for me. The consummation will therefore be a little unorthodox but it's public service. I am doing it free - for the country.

I've also considered setting up a marriage bureau so perhaps we could go into business?

Pages in this thread: 1  2  3  ...  10  11  12  13  14  15  16  ...  27  28  29 

Post new thread  Post a reply Close thread   Feature thread   Move thread   Delete thread Next oldest thread   Next newest thread
 - Printer-friendly view
Go to:

Contact us | Ship of Fools | Privacy statement

© Ship of Fools 2016