homepage
  roll on christmas  
click here to find out more about ship of fools click here to sign up for the ship of fools newsletter click here to support ship of fools
community the mystery worshipper gadgets for god caption competition foolishness features ship stuff
discussion boards live chat cafe avatars frequently-asked questions the ten commandments gallery private boards register for the boards

Ship of Fools

Post new thread  Post a reply
My profile login | Register | Directory | Search | FAQs | Board home
   - Printer-friendly view Next oldest thread   Next newest thread
» Ship of Fools   » Community discussion   » Hell   » Fuck the Amerixan injustice system (Page 5)

- Email this page to a friend or enemy.  
Pages in this thread: 1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8 

Source: (consider it) Thread: Fuck the Amerixan injustice system
Soror Magna
Shipmate
# 9881

- Posted      Profile for Soror Magna   Email Soror Magna   Send new private message       Edit/delete post   Reply with quote 
quote:
Originally posted by Crœsos:
quote:
Originally posted by Twilight:
More idiotic rapesplainy patriarchal "advice" that completely misses the point.

The big problem with advice like this is that it treats sexual assault like some kind of unpreventable natural disaster, like a flood or tornado, rather than a deliberate action by a human actor. ... While "don't be the most vulnerable person in the group" may be sound practice on a individual level, as blanket advice for a whole class of people it's only real purpose is to shift suffering around. In other words, it's advice not so much about preventing rape as about shifting it onto women considered more 'deserving' of it.
Bravo. Thank you.

quote:
.. Soror Magna could find out if someone in the family had cancer and say, "Your mind is more rotten than your brother's lungs." ...

No, I wouldn't. Lung cancer isn't funny. Mental illness is.

--------------------
"You come with me to room 1013 over at the hospital, I'll show you America. Terminal, crazy and mean." -- Tony Kushner, "Angels in America"

Posts: 5334 | From: Caprica City | Registered: Jul 2005  |  IP: Logged
Twilight

Puddleglum's sister
# 2832

- Posted      Profile for Twilight     Send new private message       Edit/delete post   Reply with quote 
Congratulations, Soror Magna. You have succeeded where so many have tried and failed over the past 14 years. I'm out of here.
lilBuddha
Shipmate
# 14333

- Posted      Profile for lilBuddha     Send new private message       Edit/delete post   Reply with quote 
quote:
I guess that shows me. Other than the fact that this graph begins in 1973 at the height of the free love hippie movement and I was talking about years beginning in biblical times and ending when I was in college in 1965. Plus my hypothetical girls were at chaperoned parties not women over all.

Rape wasn't less back then, just less reported. And, since men were even more in control of what defined rape, fewer things were considered rape.
I was not trying to show you up, but trying to show that perception doesn't equal reality.

--------------------
So goodnight moon, I want the sun
If it's not here soon, I might be done
No it won't be too soon 'til I say goodnight moon

- A. N. Parsley, D. Mcvinni

Posts: 16603 | From: the round earth's imagined corners | Registered: Dec 2008  |  IP: Logged
no prophet's flag is set so...

Proceed to see sea
# 15560

- Posted      Profile for no prophet's flag is set so...   Author's homepage   Email no prophet's flag is set so...   Send new private message       Edit/delete post   Reply with quote 
quote:
The big problem with advice like this is that it treats sexual assault like some kind of unpreventable natural disaster, like a flood or tornado, rather than a deliberate action by a human actor. ...
It would be like telling gay people not to go to nightclubs because you could get shot.

It isn't that hard not to shoot people. I didn't shoot anyone, today gay or straight. I am not even shooting anyone right now.

--------------------
Maybe I should stop to consider that I'm not worthy of an epiphany and just take what life has to offer
(formerly was just "no prophet") \_(ツ)_/

Posts: 10833 | From: Treaty 6 territory in the nonexistant Province of Buffalo, Canada ↄ⃝' | Registered: Mar 2010  |  IP: Logged
Lyda*Rose

Ship's broken porthole
# 4544

- Posted      Profile for Lyda*Rose   Email Lyda*Rose   Send new private message       Edit/delete post   Reply with quote 
quote:
Congratulations, Soror Magna. You have succeeded where so many have tried and failed over the past 14 years. I'm out of here.

Please don't give the haters the satisfaction. I don't always agree with you, but I value your voice.

--------------------
"Dear God, whose name I do not know - thank you for my life. I forgot how BIG... thank you. Thank you for my life." ~from Joe Vs the Volcano

Posts: 21258 | From: CA | Registered: May 2003  |  IP: Logged
mousethief

Ship's Thieving Rodent
# 953

- Posted      Profile for mousethief   Author's homepage     Send new private message       Edit/delete post   Reply with quote 
quote:
Originally posted by Lyda*Rose:
quote:

Please don't give the haters the satisfaction. I don't always agree with you, but I value your voice.
What haters? I see angry disagreement, but not haters. Back down from the hysteria.

--------------------
God has shown me that I should not call any man impure or unclean. --Acts 10:28

Posts: 62942 | From: Ecotopia | Registered: Jul 2001  |  IP: Logged
lilBuddha
Shipmate
# 14333

- Posted      Profile for lilBuddha     Send new private message       Edit/delete post   Reply with quote 
quote:
Originally posted by mousethief:
quote:
quote:

What haters? I see angry disagreement, but not haters. Back down from the hysteria.
Weellll, kinda in the middle. I think there was over-reaction and a bit more viciousness than was warranted. I think Twilight voiced her position poorly, and I do think it slightly misguided as well.
Haters? maybe not, but just because one can be a dick, doesn't mean one should be.

--------------------

Posts: 16603 | From: the round earth's imagined corners | Registered: Dec 2008  |  IP: Logged
Lyda*Rose

Ship's broken porthole
# 4544

- Posted      Profile for Lyda*Rose   Email Lyda*Rose   Send new private message       Edit/delete post   Reply with quote 
quote:
Originally posted by mousethief:
quote:
quote:

I'm using "haters" in the more loose, millenial way as in "haters gonna hate" or as the Urban Dictionary says "A phrase used to express apathy towards another's disapproval".

--------------------
"Dear God, whose name I do not know - thank you for my life. I forgot how BIG... thank you. Thank you for my life." ~from Joe Vs the Volcano

Posts: 21258 | From: CA | Registered: May 2003  |  IP: Logged
RuthW

liberal "peace first" hankie squeezer
# 13

- Posted      Profile for RuthW     Send new private message       Edit/delete post   Reply with quote 
quote:
Originally posted by Soror Magna:
quote:
.. Soror Magna could find out if someone in the family had cancer and say, "Your mind is more rotten than your brother's lungs." ...

WTF?
Posts: 24368 | From: La La Land | Registered: Apr 2001  |  IP: Logged
mdijon
Shipmate
# 8520

- Posted      Profile for mdijon     Send new private message       Edit/delete post   Reply with quote 
quote:

Is this some sort of clever self-deprecating ironic comment that doesn't quite work or just as breath-takingly stupid as it looks?

--------------------
mdijon nojidm uoɿıqɯ ɯqıɿou
ɯqıɿou uoɿıqɯ nojidm mdijon

Posts: 12277 | From: UK | Registered: Sep 2004  |  IP: Logged
Golden Key
Shipmate
# 1468

- Posted      Profile for Golden Key   Author's homepage     Send new private message       Edit/delete post   Reply with quote 
quote:
Originally posted by RuthW:
quote:
quote:

WTF?
Ditto.

--------------------
Blessed Gator, pray for us!
--"Oh bat bladders, do you have to bring common sense into this?"--Dragon, "Jane & the Dragon"
--"I'm not giving up--and neither should you." --SNL

Posts: 17654 | From: Chilling out in an undisclosed, sincere pumpkin patch. | Registered: Oct 2001  |  IP: Logged
mr cheesy
Shipmate
# 3330

- Posted      Profile for mr cheesy   Email mr cheesy   Send new private message       Edit/delete post   Reply with quote 
Lung cancer isn't funny, but someone in a mental health hospital is. Obvs.

FFS. What is wrong with you, Soror Magna? How can you not see that someone who has someone close to them with a mental illness that you know about is not going to want to see that link?

--------------------
overheard on a Welsh bus-stop: Jesus don't care about you, he's only interested in your soul

mdijon
Shipmate
# 8520

- Posted      Profile for mdijon     Send new private message       Edit/delete post   Reply with quote 
quote:
Originally posted by mr cheesy:
How can you not see that someone who has someone close to them with a mental illness that you know about is not going to want to see that link?

Worse still would be to see that and still purposefully post the link. Statistically speaking most of us will have someone close to us with a mental illness. I have.

[ 14. June 2016, 08:22: Message edited by: mdijon ]

--------------------

Golden Key
Shipmate
# 1468

- Posted      Profile for Golden Key   Author's homepage     Send new private message       Edit/delete post   Reply with quote 
And many Shipmates have mental illness, of varying sorts. E.g., I have a couple of kinds of depression

--------------------
--"Oh bat bladders, do you have to bring common sense into this?"--Dragon, "Jane & the Dragon"

Posts: 17654 | From: Chilling out in an undisclosed, sincere pumpkin patch. | Registered: Oct 2001  |  IP: Logged
mdijon
Shipmate
# 8520

I once asked a friend what kind of depression they had. They had "The shit kind".

--------------------

Golden Key
Shipmate
# 1468

Yup.

--------------------

lilBuddha
Shipmate
# 14333

Maria Bamford, the comedian in the link, is bipolar II. She addresses her difficulties in her routines and, IIRC, uses humour to educate about mental illness.
Even knowing this, that link felt a little disturbing.

--------------------

Golden Key
Shipmate
# 1468

Yes, at some other time, when I'm in an appropriate mood, I may watch it. Looking at the comments, evidently some viewers who've been in psych facilities found her routine to be both accurate and funny.

--------------------

mdijon
Shipmate
# 8520

I didn't know that background and it changes my view of the link. But in the context on this thread and taking the text of the post in question it looks nasty and pointed rather than funny.

[ 14. June 2016, 13:22: Message edited by: mdijon ]

--------------------

lilBuddha
Shipmate
# 14333

That is what I was trying to say. I don't think it was meant to be funny.

--------------------

cliffdweller
Shipmate
# 13338

- Posted      Profile for cliffdweller     Send new private message       Edit/delete post   Reply with quote 
I don't know what Soror M's intent was in posting the link. The exchange with Twilight seems... personal and purposeful. And too dark and awful even for hell. I hope I'm reading it wrong, but doesn't seem like it.

Hell is for good, mean fun. This is not fun.

--------------------
"Here is the world. Beautiful and terrible things will happen. Don't be afraid." -Frederick Buechner

Posts: 10910 | From: a small canyon overlooking the city | Registered: Jan 2008  |  IP: Logged
Soror Magna
Shipmate
# 9881

- Posted      Profile for Soror Magna   Email Soror Magna   Send new private message       Edit/delete post   Reply with quote 
You don't and you are.

--------------------
"You come with me to room 1013 over at the hospital, I'll show you America. Terminal, crazy and mean." -- Tony Kushner, "Angels in America"

mr cheesy
Shipmate
# 3330

- Posted      Profile for mr cheesy   Email mr cheesy   Send new private message       Edit/delete post   Reply with quote 
quote:
You don't and you are.

Who are you talking to and wtf is this supposed to mean?

--------------------
overheard on a Welsh bus-stop: Jesus don't care about you, he's only interested in your soul

cliffdweller
Shipmate
# 13338

- Posted      Profile for cliffdweller     Send new private message       Edit/delete post   Reply with quote 
quote:
Originally posted by mr cheesy:
quote:
You don't and you are.

Who are you talking to and wtf is this supposed to mean?
I think it's a response to my post:

quote:
Originally posted by cliffdweller:
I don't know what Soror M's intent was in posting the link. The exchange with Twilight seems... personal and purposeful. And too dark and awful even for hell. I hope I'm reading it wrong, but doesn't seem like it.

So the comment confirms that yes, I don't know Soror's intent and yes, I am reading it wrong.

I hope that is the case. Perhaps it should go to PM then as it appears to be a private conversation.

--------------------
"Here is the world. Beautiful and terrible things will happen. Don't be afraid." -Frederick Buechner

Posts: 10910 | From: a small canyon overlooking the city | Registered: Jan 2008  |  IP: Logged
Doc Tor
Deepest Red
# 9748

- Posted      Profile for Doc Tor     Send new private message       Edit/delete post   Reply with quote 
quote:
Hell is for good, mean fun.

It is, but not only. You don't get to police what happens here. If you'd like to discuss the limits of Hell, Styx is ^ that way.

DT
HH

--------------------
Get your arse to Mars

Posts: 8700 | From: Ultima Thule | Registered: Jul 2005  |  IP: Logged
cliffdweller
Shipmate
# 13338

quote:
Originally posted by Doc Tor:
quote:

It is, but not only. You don't get to police what happens here. If you'd like to discuss the limits of Hell, Styx is ^ that way.

DT
HH

Sorry-- I wasn't trying to control the conversation, just reacting to it/ commenting on it. I'll watch the wording next time.

--------------------

Soror Magna
Shipmate
# 9881

Women are constantly barraged by well-meaning idiots with the same fucking don't drink / don't dress slutty / don't go to parties / don't walk alone / don't leave your house / don't make eye contact / don't get in elevators / etcetera etcetera etcetera. Let's not forget, "Go ahead Mousethief, encourage your daughter to go to frat parties, drink as many shots as the boys, get on the table and do a strip tease. Then after she's been raped you can shout to the skies about how none of that meant permission to rape her and the rapist should do twenty five years, etc." And "I frankly don't care whether the frat boys go to parties and get drunk because the likelihood that they are going to be overpowered and raped is negligible." The good old days of chaperones versus "throwing our daughters to the wolves". All that does, as Doc Tor pointed out, is help rapists get away with rape. And what impact does that bullshit have on the survivors? We know - self-blame, guilt, doubt, shame. I'm fucking sick and tired of that shit, I have no patience for it, and I'm quite sure survivors of assault hate it even more than I do. IT. HAS. TO. STOP.

And for the record, I've spend my fair share of time in psych wards, as have several of my friends, and we all went to see Maria Bamford and laughed our assess off. Your mileage, sensitivities, and/or grip on your pearls may vary.

--------------------

lilBuddha
Shipmate
# 14333

quote:
and I'm quite sure survivors of assault hate it even more than I do.

Varies, but generally yes.

quote:

IT. HAS. TO. STOP.

Yes, it does.
Not taking sides, I think it was kinda fucked up in both directions. The sad thing is the opportunity to reach someone who seemed reachable might be lost.
quote:

And for the record, I've spend my fair share of time in psych wards, as have several of my friends, and we all went to see Maria Bamford and laughed our assess off. Your mileage, sensitivities, and/or grip on your pearls may vary.

Maria is one of my favourite comedians. In part because she confronts her experience in an irreverent, but not disrespectful way. And she is damn funny. However using that sketch, with no immediate context, was OTT. IMO, obviously.

Now, I am not condemning you for doing so. It would be hypocritical, because I am certain I've crossed those lines myself. And Twilight, wittingly or not, pushed those same boundaries.
However, it should be a caution that the same people who were confronting Twilight about her remarks are also questioning yours.

Gods this is exhausting.

--------------------

Alan Cresswell

Mad Scientist 先生
# 31

- Posted      Profile for Alan Cresswell   Email Alan Cresswell   Send new private message       Edit/delete post   Reply with quote 
When I followed the link, it was clearly a comedy sketch. I didn't know the comedienne from Eve, and had no context from the link to decide if she was some sicko getting kicks poking fun at people with mental illness, or she was someone with a mental illness poking fun at herself. But, that's irrelevant - I'm not sure anyone here is questioning the quality of the comedy, or whether or not it's in bad taste.

What we're finding distinctly odd is a link to it with the text "mental illness is funny". For those who suffer from mental illness, or have friends and family who suffer, mental illness is NOT funny. Though we sometimes manage to laugh at things from time to time. Posting that link, in the way it was posted and without any obvious connection to this thread or context is what generated the "WTF???" responses - I didn't add to the chorus because there wasn't any point, but did think it was something way out of line. If we were having a discussion of the portrayal of mental illness in the media, and whether it's an appropriate subject for comedy then the link would have been fine. But we're not, we're discussing rape and the criminal justice response to it.

--------------------
Don't Brexit if you haven't a scooby how to fix it.

Posts: 31965 | From: East Kilbride (Scotland) or 福島 | Registered: May 2001  |  IP: Logged
mdijon
Shipmate
# 8520

quote:
You don't and you are.

Then I don't know who is reading you right and you don't seem to be in the mood to help. It looks just plain nasty to me as well.

--------------------

lilBuddha
Shipmate
# 14333

To be fair to SM, I more than understand the anger and frustration. I simply think it is too strong a reaction in this case.

Not sure why I'm playing at peacemaking. I think I'm going back to angry bitch, much easier.

--------------------

Soror Magna
Shipmate
# 9881

quote:
Originally posted by lilBuddha:
... However, it should be a caution that the same people who were confronting Twilight about her remarks are also questioning yours.

Gods this is exhausting.

Fair enough, and I accept the pummelling - it's a known risk of failed black humour.

--------------------

mdijon
Shipmate
# 8520

Much of what Twilight posted made me angry as well. I would say it is too strong a reaction though, if that carries the sense that it turns the dial up too far. It's just the wrong sort of reaction rather than just too much of it.

There's nothing wrong with venting anger, particularly here, and expressing just how angry a particular post made you.

But picking on something personal like this to calculatingly cause hurt is just plain wrong rather than too much.

--------------------

Soror Magna
Shipmate
# 9881

quote:
Originally posted by mdijon:
Is this some sort of clever self-deprecating ironic comment that doesn't quite work or just as breath-takingly stupid as it looks?

It was an attempt at the first, resulting in the second.

--------------------

cliffdweller
Shipmate
# 13338

fair 'nuff.

I'll leave before the fluffy bunnies arrive.

--------------------

RooK

1 of 6
# 1852

- Posted      Profile for RooK   Author's homepage   Email RooK   Send new private message       Edit/delete post   Reply with quote 
quote:
quote:

A worthy admission. Perhaps more usefully admitted to earlier and more clearly.
Posts: 15096 | From: Portland, Oregon, USA, Earth | Registered: Nov 2001  |  IP: Logged
Mertseger

Faerie Bard
# 4534

- Posted      Profile for Mertseger   Author's homepage   Email Mertseger   Send new private message       Edit/delete post   Reply with quote 
quote:
Originally posted by Alan Cresswell:
I didn't know the comedienne from Eve, and had no context from the link to decide if she was some sicko getting kicks poking fun at people with mental illness, or she was someone with a mental illness poking fun at herself.

Bamford is kind of a national treasure here in the US, though she is not as well known as she deserves to be given her talent. She has, indeed, dealt with mental illness throughout her life culminating with stays in the psych ward and outpatient care after a national ad campaign for Target, a large department store chain, where she played hyperironically a manic shopper. She released a largely autobiographical comedy series called Lady Dynamite on Netflix last month which is surreal, intensely funny and extremely compassionate to her own journey and mental illness in general. Well worth checking out.

--------------------
Go and be who you are:
The Body of Christ,
The Goddess of Body,
The Manifest Song of Faerie.

Posts: 1765 | From: Oakland, CA, USA | Registered: May 2003  |  IP: Logged
Kelly Alves

Bunny with an axe
# 2522

- Posted      Profile for Kelly Alves   Email Kelly Alves   Send new private message       Edit/delete post   Reply with quote 
Bamford is wonderful. The genius of the above piece is that she was finding the absurd in a harrowing experience of her own. It's in the same tradition as Richard Pryor's lenghthy routine about recovering from third degree burns over his torso after his crack pipe exploded.

Now, if Bamford did a routine about how Pryor was bandaged from head to foot, and how bad his blisters stank, and how he cried like a little bitch when he got his first sponge bath-- well, that would make her a huge asshole. Because it's not her experience to jeer about.

Thanks for snapping out of whatever that was, Soror Magnum.

--------------------
"Take your broken heart, make it into art"-- Carrie Fisher (1956-2016)

Posts: 35051 | From: Pura Californiana | Registered: Mar 2002  |  IP: Logged
mdijon
Shipmate
# 8520

quote:

quote:

Got it, and been there myself on occasion. Thanks.

--------------------

Soror Magna
Shipmate
# 9881

The latest roundup: cell phone, pot, LSD, fake ID, underage drinking ...

Stanford rape case: Inside the court documents

The full sentencing brief can be found here:
Brock Turner Sentencing Brief

There's lots more legal detail about the parameters for sentencing and probation. IANAL, but it's hard not to conclude that the judge, assisted by the probation department, let Turner off super-easy-peasy, either out of favouritism (likely) or stunning naivete (not likely).

And for dessert, legal victim-blaming and slut-shaming:

quote:
... The 22-year-old, who was on holiday, was drugged in a Doha hotel and woke up in an unfamiliar flat, where she realised she had been raped, her lawyer says. ...

She was arrested in March on suspicion of having sex outside of marriage. She is due to appear in court on Monday. ...

The woman may also be charged with an alcohol-related offence, news website Doha News reported. ...

Dutch woman arrested in Qatar after making rape claim

--------------------

Marvin the Martian

Interplanetary
# 4360

- Posted      Profile for Marvin the Martian     Send new private message       Edit/delete post   Reply with quote 
quote:

Where on earth did you get that idea?

[note to self: read the whole thread before replying to a post. sorry Doc]

[ 15. June 2016, 15:58: Message edited by: Marvin the Martian ]

--------------------
Hail Gallaxhar

Posts: 29840 | From: Adrift on a sea of surreality | Registered: Apr 2003  |  IP: Logged
RuthW

liberal "peace first" hankie squeezer
# 13

- Posted      Profile for RuthW     Send new private message       Edit/delete post   Reply with quote 
quote:
Originally posted by Kelly Alves:

And again - WTF? Where's the dogpile on Soror Magnum to equal the one for Twilight?
Posts: 24368 | From: La La Land | Registered: Apr 2001  |  IP: Logged
mdijon
Shipmate
# 8520

Dogpile coordinator's off day. I jumped the gun without the usual PM.

Seriously, if you want an analysis I'd say the differences are that the SM dogpile ended earlier and had fewer piling in to start with. The early stop might be put down to stopping digging and an admission of failing to communicate, the fewer pilers to start with might be due to inherent bias due to the topic or the pilee, or due to the stage in the thread. Maybe also a single nasty line with a load of single liner "WTF" and "that's nasty" responses don't get as much dogpile momentum as paragraphs of prose with paragraphs of response.

[ 15. June 2016, 16:51: Message edited by: mdijon ]

--------------------

Hiro's Leap

Shipmate
# 12470

- Posted      Profile for Hiro's Leap   Email Hiro's Leap   Send new private message       Edit/delete post   Reply with quote 
mdijon - I'd agree with you except it wasn't a single comment. It was preceded her saying to Twilight:
quote:
And since you think we're being mean about your son's schizophrenia - news to me - I'll say that the voices in his head probably make a hell of a lot more sense than you do.

That wasn't self-deprecating humour.
Posts: 3408 | From: UK, OK | Registered: Mar 2007  |  IP: Logged
mdijon
Shipmate
# 8520

You're right, I'd missed that. Nastier and harder to explain as an error of humour judgement.

--------------------

lilBuddha
Shipmate
# 14333

quote:
the fewer pilers to start with might be due to inherent bias due to the topic or the pilee, or due to the stage in the thread.

The parts I left in bold are the ones I'd wager on.

--------------------

Kelly Alves

Bunny with an axe
# 2522

- Posted      Profile for Kelly Alves   Email Kelly Alves   Send new private message       Edit/delete post   Reply with quote 
quote:
quote:

And again - WTF? Where's the dogpile on Soror Magnum to equal the one for Twilight?
I meant " snapping out of whatever possesed you to type that."

"WTF" did you read?

--------------------
"Take your broken heart, make it into art"-- Carrie Fisher (1956-2016)

Posts: 35051 | From: Pura Californiana | Registered: Mar 2002  |  IP: Logged
mousethief

Ship's Thieving Rodent
# 953

- Posted      Profile for mousethief   Author's homepage     Send new private message       Edit/delete post   Reply with quote 
quote:
quote:
quote:

I meant " snapping out of whatever possesed you to type that."

"WTF" did you read?

That's how I read Kel's statement also.

--------------------
God has shown me that I should not call any man impure or unclean. --Acts 10:28

Posts: 62942 | From: Ecotopia | Registered: Jul 2001  |  IP: Logged
Golden Key
Shipmate
# 1468

Me, too.

--------------------

mdijon
Shipmate
# 8520

I think that's also how RuthW read it. It indicates, if I'm honest like my post did as well, an end to a dogpile over something because SM 'snapped out of it' and that seems rather different from Twilight's treatment here.

I guess the counter to that is that Twilight didn't 'snap out of it' but on the other hand as Hiro's leap has just pointed out SM's explanation seems not to cover all the nastiness posted here.

--------------------

Pages in this thread: 1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8 

Post new thread  Post a reply Close thread   Feature thread   Move thread   Delete thread Next oldest thread   Next newest thread
 - Printer-friendly view
Go to:

Contact us | Ship of Fools | Privacy statement

© Ship of Fools 2016