homepage
  roll on christmas  
click here to find out more about ship of fools click here to sign up for the ship of fools newsletter click here to support ship of fools
community the mystery worshipper gadgets for god caption competition foolishness features ship stuff
discussion boards live chat cafe avatars frequently-asked questions the ten commandments gallery private boards register for the boards

Ship of Fools

Post new thread  Post a reply
My profile login | Register | Directory | Search | FAQs | Board home
   - Printer-friendly view Next oldest thread   Next newest thread
» Ship of Fools   » Community discussion   » Hell   » I Will Not Obey (Page 3)

- Email this page to a friend or enemy.  
Pages in this thread: 1  2  3  4  5 

Source: (consider it) Thread: I Will Not Obey
Kelly Alves

Bunny with an axe
# 2522

- Posted      Profile for Kelly Alves   Email Kelly Alves   Send new private message       Edit/delete post   Reply with quote 
If Trump was in any way interested in bridge building, and had even a grain of sense ( I know, I know) he'd figure out a way to put Hillary to use.

--------------------
"Take your broken heart, make it into art"-- Carrie Fisher (1956-2016)

Posts: 35051 | From: Pura Californiana | Registered: Mar 2002  |  IP: Logged
The Phantom Flan Flinger
Shipmate
# 8891

- Posted      Profile for The Phantom Flan Flinger   Author's homepage   Email The Phantom Flan Flinger   Send new private message       Edit/delete post   Reply with quote 
quote:
Originally posted by Penny S:
After listening through Vaughan Williams, the only other vinyl in my office was "The War of the Worlds" - a mistake. I've just reached the bit where the vicar claims the Martians have been in us all along. But I know this ends well!

I love the bit where the vicar's wife says "They're not devils, they're martians" as if that somehow makes it better!

--------------------
http://www.faith-hope-and-confusion.com/

Posts: 1007 | From: Leicester, England | Registered: Dec 2004  |  IP: Logged
Callan
Shipmate
# 525

- Posted      Profile for Callan     Send new private message       Edit/delete post   Reply with quote 
quote:
Originally posted by The Phantom Flan Flinger:
quote:
Originally posted by Penny S:
After listening through Vaughan Williams, the only other vinyl in my office was "The War of the Worlds" - a mistake. I've just reached the bit where the vicar claims the Martians have been in us all along. But I know this ends well!

I love the bit where the vicar's wife says "They're not devils, they're martians" as if that somehow makes it better!
Yeah, but it's accurate.

Nowadays it would be "But they're not populists, they're racists!"

--------------------
How easy it would be to live in England, if only one did not love her. - G.K. Chesterton

Posts: 9677 | From: Citizen of the World | Registered: Jun 2001  |  IP: Logged
Brenda Clough
Shipmate
# 18061

- Posted      Profile for Brenda Clough   Author's homepage   Email Brenda Clough   Send new private message       Edit/delete post   Reply with quote 
I believe this fellow is in the clergy: explaining why this is a sad day.

--------------------
Science fiction and fantasy writer with a Patreon page

Posts: 5356 | From: Washington DC | Registered: Mar 2014  |  IP: Logged
Callan
Shipmate
# 525

- Posted      Profile for Callan     Send new private message       Edit/delete post   Reply with quote 
There were hopes of shapes and sizes,
Scattered out across the bay
And I thought I heard her calling
As they gently slipped away
The Americans were voting
For a candidate quite wild
Chose a right-wing racist
Vote orange man child.

With an implausible hair-piece
Less plausible policies
And a big hard on for Putin
And a grab for girls pussies
Won the GOP Selection
Despite a fraud case filed
On to the election
Vote orange man child

Elected to the Senate
She shone in her term at State
Should have won it outright
Not to be her fate
The election went the wrong way
Voters by Donald beguiled
Hilary defeated
Vote orange man child.

(To be sung to the tune of 'Thunderchild' with apologies to Jeff Wayne.)

--------------------
How easy it would be to live in England, if only one did not love her. - G.K. Chesterton

Kelly Alves

Bunny with an axe
# 2522

- Posted      Profile for Kelly Alves   Email Kelly Alves   Send new private message       Edit/delete post   Reply with quote 
quote:
Originally posted by Brenda Clough:

I was so grateful for this piece when I saw it this morning. Every time I tried to say something to myself to cheer myself up, I 'd start to cry again.

Fuck it, I'm having my sad time. It's actually more fortifying than artificially trying to respond to demands to buck up.

[ 09. November 2016, 19:01: Message edited by: Kelly Alves ]

--------------------

Wesley J

Silly Shipmate
# 6075

- Posted      Profile for Wesley J   Email Wesley J   Send new private message       Edit/delete post   Reply with quote 
quote:

Excellent link, Brenda - many thanks.

--------------------
Be it as it may: Wesley J will stay. --- Euthanasia, that sounds good. An alpine neutral neighbourhood. Then back to Britain, all dressed in wood. Things were gonna get worse. (John Cooper Clarke)

Posts: 7224 | From: The Isles of Silly | Registered: May 2004  |  IP: Logged
Ariel
Shipmate
# 58

- Posted      Profile for Ariel   Author's homepage     Send new private message       Edit/delete post   Reply with quote 
It's also the death of a dream for anyone who wanted to see the first female president.

Some bloke on the radio phone-in this morning (here in Britain) was saying he'd cried tears of joy when he heard Trump had got it because World War 3 had now been averted. Trump was a man of peace, etc etc.

quetzalcoatl
Shipmate
# 16740

- Posted      Profile for quetzalcoatl   Email quetzalcoatl   Send new private message       Edit/delete post   Reply with quote 
I've had quite a few people bellowing that one at me. Clinton is a war-monger, who wants a no-fly zone in Syria, and will therefore come up against the Russians, whereas the Trumpette is a man of peace, who loves Putin, and Assad, and wants everyone to settle down, demolish IS, and live happily ever after, or something like that.

It's all so fucking hypothetical and question begging.

--------------------
no path

Posts: 9515 | From: UK | Registered: Oct 2011  |  IP: Logged
Stercus Tauri
Shipmate
# 16668

- Posted      Profile for Stercus Tauri   Email Stercus Tauri   Send new private message       Edit/delete post   Reply with quote 
quote:
Originally posted by romanlion:
quote:
Originally posted by Sipech:
quote:
Fuck all you Illary voters.

Fuck you all very much.

Eat shit and die.

Go dip your scrotum in battery acid you illiterate fuckweasel.
You lose, bitch...

Fuck off and draw your last, if you care about the rest of us...

Now that you have expressed your heartfelt joy so eloquently, you might think to yourself about what lies ahead for what could have been a great country. Meanwhile, those of us who have families in the USA are wondering if they are entering an era of fascism, nourished by a mob of ignorant and education-resistant groundlings, who live and breathe similarly joyful hate. I am sure you will be happy there.

--------------------
Thay haif said. Quhat say thay, Lat thame say (George Keith, 5th Earl Marischal)

Posts: 857 | From: On the traditional lands of the Six Nations. | Registered: Sep 2011  |  IP: Logged
chris stiles
Shipmate
# 12641

- Posted      Profile for chris stiles   Email chris stiles   Send new private message       Edit/delete post   Reply with quote 
quote:
Originally posted by quetzalcoatl:
I've had quite a few people bellowing that one at me. Clinton is a war-monger, who wants a no-fly zone in Syria, and will therefore come up against the Russians

I would support Clinton over Trump. Which doesn't meant that she hasn't a history of being un-apologetically hawkish and using fairly intemperate and unhelpful language ( https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=857guwaNbRc as one example)

I imagine Obama would have acquitted himself with somewhat more grace.

[ 09. November 2016, 19:46: Message edited by: chris stiles ]

Posts: 3723 | From: Berkshire | Registered: May 2007  |  IP: Logged
Ariel
Shipmate
# 58

- Posted      Profile for Ariel   Author's homepage     Send new private message       Edit/delete post   Reply with quote 
quote:
Originally posted by quetzalcoatl:
I've had quite a few people bellowing that one at me. Clinton is a war-monger, who wants a no-fly zone in Syria, and will therefore come up against the Russians, whereas the Trumpette is a man of peace, who loves Putin, and Assad, and wants everyone to settle down, demolish IS, and live happily ever after, or something like that.

Yes, that was it, "warmonger" was used by him and a few others who rang in. Where did they get this crap? Quite a few of the callers seemed to think Trump was a good thing.
Lyda*Rose

Ship's broken porthole
# 4544

- Posted      Profile for Lyda*Rose   Email Lyda*Rose   Send new private message       Edit/delete post   Reply with quote 
The black dog has been howling at me since I woke up this morning. This situation has slapped me along side the head. I'm depressed and I'm frightened. I think I'll go back to bed.

For a few days.

--------------------
"Dear God, whose name I do not know - thank you for my life. I forgot how BIG... thank you. Thank you for my life." ~from Joe Vs the Volcano

Posts: 21258 | From: CA | Registered: May 2003  |  IP: Logged
Brenda Clough
Shipmate
# 18061

- Posted      Profile for Brenda Clough   Author's homepage   Email Brenda Clough   Send new private message       Edit/delete post   Reply with quote 
This summarizes the root of the problem. I don't know how to fix it either. We may well have passed some awful Rubicon, and there is no going back.

--------------------

Stercus Tauri
Shipmate
# 16668

- Posted      Profile for Stercus Tauri   Email Stercus Tauri   Send new private message       Edit/delete post   Reply with quote 
I went to the YMCA gym first thing this morning and worked out as hard as I could for an hour, then came home and concentrated on some difficult work. But yes, depression and fear have been clawing at the door all day long. There's a sense similar to bereavement, trying to avoid denial. No matter how soon Trump is removed, the long term damage to the Supreme Court will extend beyond my lifetime. How safe is a young same sex couple with a small child in the USA now?

--------------------
Thay haif said. Quhat say thay, Lat thame say (George Keith, 5th Earl Marischal)

Posts: 857 | From: On the traditional lands of the Six Nations. | Registered: Sep 2011  |  IP: Logged
orfeo

Ship's Musical Counterpoint
# 13878

- Posted      Profile for orfeo   Author's homepage   Email orfeo   Send new private message       Edit/delete post   Reply with quote 
quote:
Originally posted by Alan Cresswell:
I guess that Trump now has a couple of months to produce some policies before he gets sworn in.

Alternatively, Pence has a couple of months to get Trump out of the way.

--------------------
Technology has brought us all closer together. Turns out a lot of the people you meet as a result are complete idiots.

Posts: 18031 | From: Under | Registered: Jul 2008  |  IP: Logged
molopata

The Ship's jack
# 9933

- Posted      Profile for molopata     Send new private message       Edit/delete post   Reply with quote 
Could anyone send him a copy of "The Oval Office for Dummies" by any chance?
Posts: 1713 | From: the abode of my w@ndering mind | Registered: Aug 2005  |  IP: Logged
Doc Tor
Deepest Red
# 9748

- Posted      Profile for Doc Tor     Send new private message       Edit/delete post   Reply with quote 
quote:
Originally posted by orfeo:
quote:
I guess that Trump now has a couple of months to produce some policies before he gets sworn in.

Alternatively, Pence has a couple of months to get Trump out of the way.
I have many friends in Indiana. This is not a comfortable thought for them.

--------------------
Get your arse to Mars

Posts: 8696 | From: Ultima Thule | Registered: Jul 2005  |  IP: Logged
Alan Cresswell

Mad Scientist 先生
# 31

- Posted      Profile for Alan Cresswell   Email Alan Cresswell   Send new private message       Edit/delete post   Reply with quote 
From what I've read, Pence would not be an improvement.

--------------------
Don't Brexit if you haven't a scooby how to fix it.

Posts: 31964 | From: East Kilbride (Scotland) or 福島 | Registered: May 2001  |  IP: Logged
orfeo

Ship's Musical Counterpoint
# 13878

- Posted      Profile for orfeo   Author's homepage   Email orfeo   Send new private message       Edit/delete post   Reply with quote 
I wasn't intending to suggest that Pence was an improvement. I was intending to suggest that one of the threats Trump will face is the established politicians of his own party.

--------------------
Technology has brought us all closer together. Turns out a lot of the people you meet as a result are complete idiots.

Posts: 18031 | From: Under | Registered: Jul 2008  |  IP: Logged
Kelly Alves

Bunny with an axe
# 2522

He wants to defund planned parenthood and repeal Roe v. Wade.

--------------------

Sioni Sais
Shipmate
# 5713

- Posted      Profile for Sioni Sais   Email Sioni Sais   Send new private message       Edit/delete post   Reply with quote 
As we have seen, when you defund planned parenthood, there is more recourse to Roe v Wade.

--------------------
"He isn't Doctor Who, he's The Doctor"

(Paul Sinha, BBC)

Posts: 23893 | From: Newport, Wales | Registered: Apr 2004  |  IP: Logged
Stercus Tauri
Shipmate
# 16668

quote:
Originally posted by molopata:
Could anyone send him a copy of "The Oval Office for Dummies" by any chance?

Gee Dubya Bush can send him his copy. It's probably never been opened.

--------------------

Kelly Alves

Bunny with an axe
# 2522

Oh, totally. Basically he is in favor of increased abortions, that will then be illegal.

--------------------

mousethief

Ship's Thieving Rodent
# 953

- Posted      Profile for mousethief   Author's homepage     Send new private message       Edit/delete post   Reply with quote 
Pence wants to ARREST gays who apply for a marriage license. Just for asking for the form. Not sure he would be the better choice, at least if you are or know anybody who is LGBTQ++.

--------------------
God has shown me that I should not call any man impure or unclean. --Acts 10:28

Posts: 62942 | From: Ecotopia | Registered: Jul 2001  |  IP: Logged
Ariston
Insane Unicorn
# 10894

- Posted      Profile for Ariston   Author's homepage   Email Ariston   Send new private message       Edit/delete post   Reply with quote 
There have been two things going through my head all day:

1) Sexual assault has no consequences. None.

We, as a nation, condone assault.

This is something I know half the population grows up with, but, as someone who doesn't have to live with this fact, it's terrifying.

I have family who voted for Trump. I wonder if they would tolerate that behavior from me. I really hope they wouldn't. If not from their cousin, then why from him?

2) Some of my friends here work with our DACA program. Folks who arrived in the States as kids, for whom this is home, always has been. It's been hard work these past few months. Now? God have mercy on us all. All Trump has to do is revoke the program on Day 1 and, just like that, the only home they've ever known is gone.

I have a thing for worker's and labor rights. The places I was hoping to work? They're all in the crosshairs. Wage and hour enforcement? Ha. Collective bargaining rights? Bye. Equal pay for equal work? Gone.

And that's just the start.

The rest—the xenophobia, the coming foreign standoffs, and the hatred that has been legitimated and vindicated—I try to think of it, and just...numb. It doesn't compute. I don't have empathy enough to comprehend what's in store.

--------------------
“Therefore, let it be explained that nowhere are the proprieties quite so strictly enforced as in men’s colleges that invite young women guests, especially over-night visitors in the fraternity houses.” Emily Post, 1937.

Posts: 6824 | From: The People's Republic of Balcones | Registered: Jan 2006  |  IP: Logged
Pangolin Guerre
Shipmate
# 18686

- Posted      Profile for Pangolin Guerre   Email Pangolin Guerre   Send new private message       Edit/delete post   Reply with quote 
quote:
Originally posted by Lamb Chopped:
Is it possible to try a president-elect? I don't believe I've ever seen this addressed before.

Yes, Trump could be tried. The fraud trial against him and Trump University(!) is set to go forward in three(?) weeks. The Supreme Court back in 1997 ruled that Presidents do not enjoy absolute immunity.

[ 10. November 2016, 03:49: Message edited by: Pangolin Guerre ]

Posts: 637 | From: 30 arpents de neige | Registered: Nov 2016  |  IP: Logged
Mili

Shipmate
# 3254

- Posted      Profile for Mili   Email Mili   Send new private message       Edit/delete post   Reply with quote 
Had a day working at a creche with small children today. Thought that would keep my mind off the election results. But one of my colleagues there is Muslim so Deano's awful but impossible plan kept running through my mind. And I realised one of the toy lawnmowers looked like Donald Trump (it has a face): Orange, big mouth that opens and closes, red trucker cap. I wish I could find a photo, but it's an old toy so couldn't find one online.
Posts: 1002 | From: Melbourne, Australia | Registered: Aug 2002  |  IP: Logged
Kelly Alves

Bunny with an axe
# 2522

There was a round- faced plastic dollhouse Daddy doll in the class yesterday, with orange yellow hair and a three piece suit, that I just wanted to crush.

--------------------

Golden Key
Shipmate
# 1468

- Posted      Profile for Golden Key   Author's homepage     Send new private message       Edit/delete post   Reply with quote 
lver--

quote:
Originally posted by la vie en rouge:
ISTM that all the “why Clinton lost” commentaries are avoiding stating the most blindingly obvious fact of all.

She lost because she’s a woman.

Faced with a choice between a vicious, ignorant, xenophobic, tax-avoiding, misogynistic, sociopathic thug and the monstrous regiment of a woman, the land of the free went for the personality disorder.

As a ladyperson myself, I'm feeling a bit… upset about that.

Exactly.

--------------------
Blessed Gator, pray for us!
--"Oh bat bladders, do you have to bring common sense into this?"--Dragon, "Jane & the Dragon"
--"I'm not giving up--and neither should you." --SNL

Posts: 17648 | From: Chilling out in an undisclosed, sincere pumpkin patch. | Registered: Oct 2001  |  IP: Logged
Lamb Chopped
Ship's kebab
# 5528

- Posted      Profile for Lamb Chopped   Email Lamb Chopped   Send new private message       Edit/delete post   Reply with quote 
quote:
Originally posted by Pangolin Guerre:
quote:
Is it possible to try a president-elect? I don't believe I've ever seen this addressed before.

Yes, Trump could be tried. The fraud trial against him and Trump University(!) is set to go forward in three(?) weeks. The Supreme Court back in 1997 ruled that Presidents do not enjoy absolute immunity.
Good. Wish that rape trial were set to go in time--AFAIK it won't be, and I'm guessing will simply be canceled.

--------------------
Er, this is what I've been up to (book).
Oh, that you would rend the heavens and come down!

Posts: 19956 | From: off in left field somewhere | Registered: Feb 2004  |  IP: Logged
Lyda*Rose

Ship's broken porthole
# 4544

- Posted      Profile for Lyda*Rose   Email Lyda*Rose   Send new private message       Edit/delete post   Reply with quote 
I'll be interested to see the jury selection for that fraud trial. Think they might have to move the trial to American Samoa to find twelve unbiased jurors?

--------------------
"Dear God, whose name I do not know - thank you for my life. I forgot how BIG... thank you. Thank you for my life." ~from Joe Vs the Volcano

Posts: 21258 | From: CA | Registered: May 2003  |  IP: Logged
sabine
Shipmate
# 3861

- Posted      Profile for sabine   Email sabine   Send new private message       Edit/delete post   Reply with quote 
quote:
From what I've read, Pence would not be an improvement.

Having lived with Pence as my governor, I cannot begin to list the reasons why he wouldn't be an improvement. But I'll try:

1. He doesn't have original thought, but does what the party tells him to do.

2. He allows himself to be trotted out to clean up after someone makes egregious errors or statements.

3. He does this by sticking to talking points even when talking points have nothing to do with the question.

4. He's really never done anything politically except position himself to coattail up the ladder.

5. He really really likes to get into micromanaging women's issues (here, he is one with the people pulling his strings). For example, in Indiana it is now law that if you miscarriage or abortion, you have to pay for a burial or cremation of the remains. Yes, some people choose to do this, but some miscarriages are early on, and some people can't afford to do this. And some miscarriages happen very early in the pregnancy.

I wonder how he would do all alone at the top. Oh wait, he wouldn't be all alone. He would still be a puppet.

sabine

[ 10. November 2016, 15:02: Message edited by: sabine ]

--------------------
"Hunger looks like the man that hunger is killing." Eduardo Galeano

Posts: 5807 | From: the US Heartland | Registered: Dec 2002  |  IP: Logged
Brenda Clough
Shipmate
# 18061

I can't find the link now, but someone has already started a web site collecting incidents -- people grabbing hijabs off of women and screaming that they now can't wear it, photographs of swastika graffiti, etc.

And Christians voted heavily for the pussy grabber. I think I will leave the church.

--------------------

Callan
Shipmate
# 525

Originally posted by Sabine:

quote:
He allows himself to be trotted out to clean up after someone makes egregious errors or statements.
He's not going to have much free-time between now and 2020, is he?

--------------------

Golden Key
Shipmate
# 1468

- Posted      Profile for Golden Key   Author's homepage     Send new private message       Edit/delete post   Reply with quote 
quote:
Good. Wish that rape trial were set to go in time--AFAIK it won't be, and I'm guessing will simply be canceled.

If this is the woman who was raped when she was 13, she received death threats and withdrew from the case.

--------------------
--"Oh bat bladders, do you have to bring common sense into this?"--Dragon, "Jane & the Dragon"

Posts: 17648 | From: Chilling out in an undisclosed, sincere pumpkin patch. | Registered: Oct 2001  |  IP: Logged
Alan Cresswell

Mad Scientist 先生
# 31

- Posted      Profile for Alan Cresswell   Email Alan Cresswell   Send new private message       Edit/delete post   Reply with quote 
So much for respect for the rule of law. [Mad]

--------------------
Don't Brexit if you haven't a scooby how to fix it.

Posts: 31964 | From: East Kilbride (Scotland) or 福島 | Registered: May 2001  |  IP: Logged
Brenda Clough
Shipmate
# 18061

Here is the Twitter feed link, where persons of color are posting insults and threats as from yesterday.

[Hostly advisory: obviously, as it's twitter, I can't guarantee the SFWedness of this link, nor your sanity. The latter, I'm not responsible for.]

[ 10. November 2016, 18:00: Message edited by: Doc Tor ]

--------------------

Doone
Shipmate
# 18470

- Posted      Profile for Doone   Email Doone   Send new private message       Edit/delete post   Reply with quote 
Terrifying [Votive]
Posts: 2185 | From: UK | Registered: Sep 2015  |  IP: Logged
Brenda Clough
Shipmate
# 18061

Alas, there are many more reports coming in. A friend of a friend, a writer, relies (like so many people in the arts) solely upon Obamacare to keep her alive. She committed suicide yesterday.

--------------------

Golden Key
Shipmate
# 1468

Brenda--

I'm sorry about the artist who died. May she find peace, light, and comfort, and ditto for those who care about her.

--------------------

Martin60
Shipmate
# 368

- Posted      Profile for Martin60   Email Martin60   Send new private message       Edit/delete post   Reply with quote 
quote:
Originally posted by RuthW:
quote:
quote:
Originally posted by RuthW:
romanlion, without you this would be a place where a woman would have a somewhat smaller chance of being called a cunt or a bitch.

You measure the gender of a shipmate by their name I suppose?

Genius, that...

I might be wrong - it wouldn't be the first time. But that takes nothing away from the sexism of your epithets.
That would be for the first time Ruth. You're not. He's not getting any. Like Tom Cruise in Magnolia. Frank T.J. Mackey. But without the charm.

--------------------
Love wins

Posts: 16587 | From: Never Dobunni after all. Corieltauvi after all. Just moved to the capital. | Registered: Jun 2001  |  IP: Logged
romanlion
editorial comment
# 10325

- Posted      Profile for romanlion     Send new private message       Edit/delete post   Reply with quote 
quote:
A friend of a friend, a writer, relies (like so many people in the arts) solely upon Obamacare to keep her alive. She committed suicide yesterday.

That would have to be considered a profound failure of the program, would it not?

--------------------
"You can't get rich in politics unless you're a crook" - Harry S. Truman

Posts: 1390 | From: White Rose City | Registered: Sep 2005  |  IP: Logged
Penny S
Shipmate
# 14768

- Posted      Profile for Penny S     Send new private message       Edit/delete post   Reply with quote 
OMG, tin man.
Brenda Clough
Shipmate
# 18061

Oh haha. She could not survive without it, and rather than seeing it go (and then dying without care) she ended it.

Another friend of a friend reports:
"So I am downtown and a group of white dudes are looking at a woman wearing a dress standing alone minding her business. We all get on the subway. When she walks past the group, one of the men yells grab her by the pussy. One of the dudes literally then tried to touch the woman inappropriately. The woman yelled and the guys laughed. A group of people and I literally threw the 3 dudes off the subway at the Wood Street. America is really thinking this shit is a joke." He concludes with a scowly emoticon.

--------------------

Penny S
Shipmate
# 14768

- Posted      Profile for Penny S     Send new private message       Edit/delete post   Reply with quote 
quote:
Alas, there are many more reports coming in. A friend of a friend, a writer, relies (like so many people in the arts) solely upon Obamacare to keep her alive. She committed suicide yesterday.

Brenda, I am so sorry to hear this. Please let her friends and family know that some of us have our hearts going out to them. (And others, too, who may be feeling so abandoned.)
Bishops Finger
Shipmate
# 5430

- Posted      Profile for Bishops Finger   Email Bishops Finger   Send new private message       Edit/delete post   Reply with quote 
There seems to be no depth of infamy to which that slimy lump of filth aka romanlion will not stoop.

Surely a post like that is enough to get him/her/it planked?

[Votive] for Brenda's friend of a friend...

IJ

--------------------
The future is another country - they might do things differently there...

Posts: 8690 | From: With The Glums At The Bus Stop | Registered: Jan 2004  |  IP: Logged
Doc Tor
Deepest Red
# 9748

- Posted      Profile for Doc Tor     Send new private message       Edit/delete post   Reply with quote 
quote:
Originally posted by Bishops Finger:
Surely a post like that is enough to get him/her/it planked?

Suffice to say, the post was noted. Any further discussion should be reasonably held in Styx.

DT
HH

--------------------
Get your arse to Mars

Posts: 8696 | From: Ultima Thule | Registered: Jul 2005  |  IP: Logged
Huia
Shipmate
# 3473

- Posted      Profile for Huia   Email Huia   Send new private message       Edit/delete post   Reply with quote 
romanlion I hope you get the psychological help you so obviously and desperately need.

Huia

--------------------
Charity gives food from the table, Justice gives a place at the table.

Posts: 9993 | From: Te Wai Pounamu | Registered: Oct 2002  |  IP: Logged
mr cheesy
Shipmate
# 3330

- Posted      Profile for mr cheesy   Email mr cheesy   Send new private message       Edit/delete post   Reply with quote 
'kin norah. that's awful.

--------------------
overheard on a Welsh bus-stop: Jesus don't care about you, he's only interested in your soul

Pages in this thread: 1  2  3  4  5 

Post new thread  Post a reply Close thread   Feature thread   Move thread   Delete thread Next oldest thread   Next newest thread
 - Printer-friendly view
Go to:

Contact us | Ship of Fools | Privacy statement

© Ship of Fools 2016