homepage
  roll on christmas  
click here to find out more about ship of fools click here to sign up for the ship of fools newsletter click here to support ship of fools
community the mystery worshipper gadgets for god caption competition foolishness features ship stuff
discussion boards live chat cafe avatars frequently-asked questions the ten commandments gallery private boards register for the boards

Ship of Fools

Post new thread  Post a reply
My profile login | Register | Directory | Search | FAQs | Board home
   - Printer-friendly view Next oldest thread   Next newest thread
» Ship of Fools   » Community discussion   » Hell   » Mesozoic Park (Page 1)

- Email this page to a friend or enemy.  
Pages in this thread: 1  2  3  4  5  6  7 

Source: (consider it) Thread: Mesozoic Park
RooK

Rocky Mountain SLAYER
# 1852

- Posted      Profile for RooK   Author's homepage   Email RooK   Send new private message       Edit/delete post   Reply with quote 
OK, fine, I admit that I haven't been keeping up much around here lately. But I hear things. From, you know, the people who actually do stuff. And it seems like there might be some need - for a place for people like me to emerge and roam free, blithely unaware of how time has progressed.

And so, the crusty RooK locomotes out of whatever deep crevice he has been hibernating in to peer around the realm.

LOOK! Is that a tomb? From a great distance, perhaps. But it seems insufficiently squamous or rugose. Perhaps it too has recently re-emerged and needs time for its fresh new dermal layer to toughen.

Maybe if we call out "SHITHEAD!" loudly enough, we'll be able to lure a Pyx_e into view. Then, as is custom, exchange kicks to the balls.

I wonder if there is any way to summon a Wood? No, not like that, you filthy perverts. I mean the milkman of human kindness kind. So full of slivers of insight and fragile in introspection. I miss that.

Aw, fuck. A RuthW. Avert your eyes; don't make eye contact. It's an act of aggression. Or worse, affection. Viciously correct creature, paradoxically consistently Left but always right.

Oh hey Yorick. No, wait, he's shambling off. Again. Probably offended by some reflection. Pity. He's fun to throw rocks at. Mostly harmless.

I wonder what these nasty old fucks think about Donald Drumpf? Because every vote for him was an act of utter fucking idiocy.

Posts: 14943 | From: Portland, Oregon, USA, Earth | Registered: Nov 2001  |  IP: Logged
Arethosemyfeet
Shipmate
# 17047

- Posted      Profile for Arethosemyfeet   Email Arethosemyfeet   Send new private message       Edit/delete post   Reply with quote 
With the greatest of respect, what the fuck are you on about? You sound about as lucid and comprehensible as Martin.
Posts: 2655 | From: Hebrides | Registered: Apr 2012  |  IP: Logged
Doc Tor
Deepest Red
# 9748

- Posted      Profile for Doc Tor     Send new private message       Edit/delete post   Reply with quote 
[Disappointed]

--------------------
Lost in Space

Posts: 8221 | From: Ultima Thule | Registered: Jul 2005  |  IP: Logged
Sine Nomine

Ship's backstabbing bastard
# 66

- Posted      Profile for Sine Nomine   Email Sine Nomine   Send new private message       Edit/delete post   Reply with quote 
I think it's hysterical.

--------------------
Precious, Precious, Sweet, Sweet Daddy...

Posts: 16639 | From: lat. 36.24/lon. 86.84 | Registered: Dec 2002  |  IP: Logged
no prophet's flag is set so...

Proceed to see sea
# 15560

- Posted      Profile for no prophet's flag is set so...   Author's homepage   Email no prophet's flag is set so...   Send new private message       Edit/delete post   Reply with quote 
Doesn't RooK live in one of those pot-head states where everyone rides bicycles? Is there any connection?

--------------------
Maybe I should stop to consider that I'm not worthy of an epiphany and just take what life has to offer
(formerly was just "no prophet") \_(ツ)_/

Posts: 10281 | From: Treaty 6 territory in the nonexistant Province of Buffalo, Canada ↄ⃝' | Registered: Mar 2010  |  IP: Logged
balaam

Making an ass of myself
# 4543

- Posted      Profile for balaam   Author's homepage   Email balaam   Send new private message       Edit/delete post   Reply with quote 
No. But he is from one. He moved south to escape civilisation.

--------------------
Fearfully and wonderfully mad

ن
blog

Posts: 8534 | From: Proxima b | Registered: May 2003  |  IP: Logged
lilBuddha
Shipmate
# 14333

- Posted      Profile for lilBuddha     Send new private message       Edit/delete post   Reply with quote 
quote:
Originally posted by Sine Nomine:
I think it's hysterical.

Holy fuck! The Ships nets are dredging deep!
Whose next? Gort? Squiggly Andrew?

--------------------
So goodnight moon, I want the sun
If it's not here soon, I might be done
No it won't be too soon 'til I say goodnight moon

- A. N. Parsley, D. Mcvinni

Posts: 15479 | From: out of the corner of your eye | Registered: Dec 2008  |  IP: Logged
Pigwidgeon

Ship's Owl
# 10192

- Posted      Profile for Pigwidgeon   Author's homepage     Send new private message       Edit/delete post   Reply with quote 
quote:
I think it's hysterical.

Wow! You're the first person I mentioned missing on the Landlocked Shipmates thread!

[Yipee]

(Apologies for using a smiley face in Hell.)

--------------------
Don't keep calm. Go change the world.

Posts: 8898 | From: Hogwarts | Registered: Aug 2005  |  IP: Logged
RuthW

liberal "peace first" hankie squeezer
# 13

- Posted      Profile for RuthW     Send new private message       Edit/delete post   Reply with quote 
To me it sounds like RooK's running his own weird version of Pokemon Go on the Ship.
Posts: 24170 | From: La La Land | Registered: Apr 2001  |  IP: Logged
Jengie jon

Semper Reformanda
# 273

- Posted      Profile for Jengie jon   Author's homepage   Email Jengie jon   Send new private message       Edit/delete post   Reply with quote 
I think Ruth has it. Although I think there is TomB envy in there as well.

Jengie

[ 04. January 2017, 20:27: Message edited by: Jengie jon ]

--------------------
"To violate a persons ability to distinguish fact from fantasy is the epistemological equivalent of rape." Noretta Koertge

Walking 18 miles to help Refugees get an education.

Posts: 20375 | From: city of steel, butterflies and rainbows | Registered: May 2001  |  IP: Logged
Doc Tor
Deepest Red
# 9748

- Posted      Profile for Doc Tor     Send new private message       Edit/delete post   Reply with quote 
Well, if this turns out to be a Circus thread, I'm going to be pissed.

--------------------
Lost in Space

lilBuddha
Shipmate
# 14333

- Posted      Profile for lilBuddha     Send new private message       Edit/delete post   Reply with quote 
quote:
Originally posted by Jengie jon:
I think Ruth has it. Although I think there is TomB envy in there as well.

Jengie

Envy? I only know tomb tangentially from unrolling a few Ship papyri, but in his latest foray onto her decks, there is nothing to envy. Unless one aspires to be a cantankerous, myopic bigot spoiling for a fight.

--------------------

Posts: 15479 | From: out of the corner of your eye | Registered: Dec 2008  |  IP: Logged
Alan Cresswell

Mad Scientist 先生
# 31

- Posted      Profile for Alan Cresswell   Email Alan Cresswell   Send new private message       Edit/delete post   Reply with quote 
quote:
Originally posted by Jengie jon:
Although I think there is TomB envy in there as well.

That would be an odd thing to be envious about.

I'm sure RooK can manage a lot better than appearing from nowhere to launch a Hell thread targeting someone who has hardly posted a word here in years. I'm also sure RooK can manage to work out that someone who anyone who has joined in the last few years could be forgiven in going "who?" wouldn't be categorised as an "authority" on the Ship. Envy of an ability at hit-and-run posting stupidity would be the mark of someone with the intellectual maturity of Max, not RooK.

--------------------
Citizen of the world.

Posts: 31509 | From: East Kilbride (Scotland) or 福島 | Registered: May 2001  |  IP: Logged
orfeo

Ship's Musical Counterpoint
# 13878

- Posted      Profile for orfeo   Author's homepage   Email orfeo   Send new private message       Edit/delete post   Reply with quote 
quote:
Originally posted by RuthW:
To me it sounds like RooK's running his own weird version of Pokemon Go on the Ship.

This made me laugh so hard I probably startled the neighbour's cat.

--------------------
Technology has brought us all closer together. Turns out a lot of the people you meet as a result are complete idiots.

Posts: 17841 | From: Under | Registered: Jul 2008  |  IP: Logged
Eutychus
From the edge
# 3081

- Posted      Profile for Eutychus   Author's homepage     Send new private message       Edit/delete post   Reply with quote 
quote:
I think it's hysterical.

Sine, your ice-cream spoon advice is sorely missed.

--------------------
One has to take part. Scary as it is. - Martin60
Jerusalem is a city without walls

Posts: 16266 | From: 528491 | Registered: Jul 2002  |  IP: Logged
Marvin the Martian

Interplanetary
# 4360

- Posted      Profile for Marvin the Martian     Send new private message       Edit/delete post   Reply with quote 
I miss Shamwarmi. There's not nearly that standard of crazy around these days.

--------------------
Hail Gallaxhar

Posts: 29666 | From: Adrift on a sea of surreality | Registered: Apr 2003  |  IP: Logged
lilBuddha
Shipmate
# 14333

quote:
Originally posted by Alan Cresswell:

I'm sure RooK can manage a lot better than appearing from nowhere to launch a Hell thread targeting someone who has hardly posted a word here in years.

Isn't that kinda what he actually did, with the OP?* Considering the others he mentioned, perhaps it was just a misanthropic mating call.

* Though, yes, he did manage better than tom, the b is for bastard. Or bigot, blowhard, bampot

--------------------

RooK

Rocky Mountain SLAYER
# 1852

- Posted      Profile for RooK   Author's homepage   Email RooK   Send new private message       Edit/delete post   Reply with quote 
WOW! A Siné! My knees are developing spontaneous rug burns at the sighting. Who remembers when we plotted to capture one and purée one into an ointment of topical suave? Grand times, back in the naughties.

Earlier, in the depths, I thought I heard the distinct low moaning of a Viola. That was exciting.

quote:
Originally posted by some fucking 5-digit-member-number:
With the greatest of respect, what the fuck are you on about?

Oh noes! Somebody doesn't get an inside joke reference! Fall down a well and die.

quote:
Originally posted by Jengie:
Although I think there is TomB envy in there as well.

Ya think? The magnificent bastard has racked up a debt of screaming laughs that I have no hope of ever repaying. I show my respect by mocking the creaking old asshole.

quote:
Originally posted by Doc Tor:
Well, if this turns out to be a Circus thread, I'm going to be pissed.

Pray tell, dear sir, what the everliving fuck in this place doesn't piss you off? Because that seems to be the rarer specimen than all these antediluvian creatures.
Posts: 14943 | From: Portland, Oregon, USA, Earth | Registered: Nov 2001  |  IP: Logged
RuthW

liberal "peace first" hankie squeezer
# 13

- Posted      Profile for RuthW     Send new private message       Edit/delete post   Reply with quote 
quote:
Originally posted by orfeo:
quote:

Yeah, well, you're not featured here as a chubby purple creature with one off-center antenna.

But I'm gonna throw him a bone and respond to what was probably the point (my word but the boy knows how to bury the lede):
quote:
Originally posted by RooK:
I wonder what these nasty old fucks think about Donald Drumpf? Because every vote for him was an act of utter fucking idiocy.

I daily give thanks that I live in California, where we not only have a governor, legislature, attorney general, and a hired legal gun who will be looking after our interests, we now have legal weed as well.
Posts: 24170 | From: La La Land | Registered: Apr 2001  |  IP: Logged
Doc Tor
Deepest Red
# 9748

More pissed than usual, then. Winter makes me an especially grumpy bastard. As does Spring (fucking pollen). And Summer (bastard sun). Autumn can go do one as well. Second week in April is usually tolerable. Usually.

--------------------
Lost in Space

Carex
Shipmate
# 9643

- Posted      Profile for Carex   Email Carex   Send new private message       Edit/delete post   Reply with quote 
quote:
Originally posted by Eutychus:

Obviously, since you seem to have forgotten that the original topic was ice-cream forks, not spoons.
Kelly Alves

Bunny with an axe
# 2522

- Posted      Profile for Kelly Alves   Email Kelly Alves   Send new private message       Edit/delete post   Reply with quote 
quote:
Originally posted by orfeo:
quote:

It's a goddamn great idea, is what it is. Anybody out there got App skillz?

--------------------
"Take your broken heart, make it into art"-- Carrie Fisher (1956-2016)

Posts: 34993 | From: Pura Californiana | Registered: Mar 2002  |  IP: Logged
Kelly Alves

Bunny with an axe
# 2522

- Posted      Profile for Kelly Alves   Email Kelly Alves   Send new private message       Edit/delete post   Reply with quote 
quote:
I daily give thanks that I live in California, where we not only have a governor, legislature, attorney general, and a hired legal gun who will be looking after our interests, we now have legal weed as well.

Wow, I hadn't heard about Eric Holder.

As for the pot, someone or other told me it wouldn't be legal till 2018. Which gives me a sad, because the minute I can't be fired for trace amounts of THC, I am fucking giving it a go. Can't smoke it, of course, 'cause of the Asthma, but I figured brownies would be ok. And only on special occasions.

[ 04. January 2017, 22:34: Message edited by: Kelly Alves ]

--------------------

mousethief

Ship's Thieving Rodent
# 953

- Posted      Profile for mousethief   Author's homepage     Send new private message       Edit/delete post   Reply with quote 
quote:
Originally posted by lilBuddha:
quote:
I think it's hysterical.

I wouldn't mind seeing Gort. He's an okay guy when he's sober. Drove us over a computer when ours died from like 1.5 hours away. Not sure how many of the high and mighty here would have done the same.

Re. Squiggly Andrew: Avert!

The one I never want to see again is that chick who thought that CO2 couldn't possibly be dangerous because it's heavy and if there were too much of it we'd all smother. Therefore there is no such thing as global warming. Interesting phenomenon. Obnoxious to try to reason with.

--------------------
God has shown me that I should not call any man impure or unclean. --Acts 10:28

Posts: 61997 | From: Ecotopia | Registered: Jul 2001  |  IP: Logged

Proceed to see sea
# 15560

- Posted      Profile for no prophet's flag is set so...   Author's homepage   Email no prophet's flag is set so...   Send new private message       Edit/delete post   Reply with quote 
I shite 3 turds on this thread. One for the nostalgia. One for all of the insider knowlege. And one as a gift to RooK for starting it all.

--------------------
Maybe I should stop to consider that I'm not worthy of an epiphany and just take what life has to offer
(formerly was just "no prophet") \_(ツ)_/

Posts: 10281 | From: Treaty 6 territory in the nonexistant Province of Buffalo, Canada ↄ⃝' | Registered: Mar 2010  |  IP: Logged
lilBuddha
Shipmate
# 14333

quote:
Originally posted by mousethief:
quote:
quote:
I think it's hysterical.

I wouldn't mind seeing Gort. He's an okay guy when he's sober. Drove us over a computer when ours died from like 1.5 hours away. Not sure how many of the high and mighty here would have done the same.

Re. Squiggly Andrew: Avert!

I wasn't knocking either of them, those were just the first names of prominent, long silent posters that came to mind in response to Sine's reappearance. My vague memory of Gort is from decent to a quick descent into crazy posts and Squiggly Andrew from mad orthodox to mad atheist to implosion.
quote:

The one I never want to see again is that chick who thought that CO2 couldn't possibly be dangerous because it's heavy and if there were too much of it we'd all smother. Therefore there is no such thing as global warming. Interesting phenomenon. Obnoxious to try to reason with.

Don't remember her. The reasoning sounds of someone who spent too much time in CO2 rich environments.

--------------------

Sioni Sais
Shipmate
# 5713

- Posted      Profile for Sioni Sais   Email Sioni Sais   Send new private message       Edit/delete post   Reply with quote 
quote:
Originally posted by no prophet's flag is set so...:
I shite 3 turds on this thread. One for the nostalgia. One for all of the insider knowlege. And one as a gift to RooK for starting it all.

Another turd for your envious ignorance.
Posts: 23619 | From: Newport, Wales | Registered: Apr 2004  |  IP: Logged
Alan Cresswell

Mad Scientist 先生
# 31

- Posted      Profile for Alan Cresswell   Email Alan Cresswell   Send new private message       Edit/delete post   Reply with quote 
quote:

quote:

Don't remember her. The reasoning sounds of someone who spent too much time in CO2 rich environments.
Myrrh. Definitely tried my patience.

--------------------
Citizen of the world.

Posts: 31509 | From: East Kilbride (Scotland) or 福島 | Registered: May 2001  |  IP: Logged
Sioni Sais
Shipmate
# 5713

- Posted      Profile for Sioni Sais   Email Sioni Sais   Send new private message       Edit/delete post   Reply with quote 
quote:
Originally posted by Alan Cresswell:
quote:

quote:

Myrrh. Definitely tried my patience.
I was wondering about Emily Elizabeth wossername. Not downright evil, but pretty weird.

--------------------
If someone takes a shot at President Trump will his bodyguards shout "Donald Duck"?

Posts: 23619 | From: Newport, Wales | Registered: Apr 2004  |  IP: Logged
RooK

Rocky Mountain SLAYER
# 1852

Yeah - a Gort¹ sighting would be old-school rock and roll. Partially because of how well I loved him when he was sober, and partially to yell at him for how much I hated him when drunk.

"Instant karma" - feh.

¹ now Alfred E. Neuman, methinks.

P.S. tomb:
tooooooomb... There be style errors in this post. Horrific ones that Strunk and/or White would have strangled me for. You know you want to point them out.

John Holding

Coffee and Cognac
# 158

- Posted      Profile for John Holding   Email John Holding   Send new private message       Edit/delete post   Reply with quote 
quote:
Originally posted by Carex:
quote:

Obviously, since you seem to have forgotten that the original topic was ice-cream forks, not spoons.
Notoriously he left his set in the Hosts' lounge, where they have not received a lot of use in recent years, I confess.

John

Posts: 5862 | From: Ottawa, Canada | Registered: May 2001  |  IP: Logged
basso

Ship’s Crypt Keeper
# 4228

- Posted      Profile for basso   Email basso   Send new private message       Edit/delete post   Reply with quote 
This thread reminds me faintly of the immortal Calling Erin to Hell thread that Marvin recalled in All Saints.

RooK's OP wasn't as preposterous as Norman's in that thread, but it calls for some recognition anyway.

So I've just made a contribution to the Floating Fund. Anyone care to join me?

Posts: 4326 | From: Bay Area, Calif | Registered: Mar 2003  |  IP: Logged
Lothlorien
Ship's Grandma
# 4927

- Posted      Profile for Lothlorien   Email Lothlorien   Send new private message       Edit/delete post   Reply with quote 
quote:
Originally posted by John Holding:
quote:
quote:

Notoriously he left his set in the Hosts' lounge, where they have not received a lot of use in recent years, I confess.

John

Gin is a bit difficult to drink from a fork.
[Biased]

--------------------
Buy a bale. Help our Aussie rural communities and farmers. Another great cause needing support The High Country Patrol.

Posts: 8896 | From: girt by sea | Registered: Aug 2003  |  IP: Logged
Anselmina
Ship's barmaid
# 3032

- Posted      Profile for Anselmina     Send new private message       Edit/delete post   Reply with quote 
quote:
Originally posted by no prophet's flag is set so...:
I shite 3 turds on this thread.

One of the advantages of being full of shit?

--------------------
Irish dogs needing homes! http://www.dogactionwelfaregroup.ie/ Greyhounds and Lurchers are shipped over to England for rehoming too!

Posts: 9856 | From: The Wee North | Registered: Jul 2002  |  IP: Logged

Proceed to see sea
# 15560

Not any more silly. Shited out. In a nice little nostalgic pile. Oh weren't the old daze so wonnerful before Jebus started eating Brassicaceae.
Leaf
Shipmate
# 14169

- Posted      Profile for Leaf     Send new private message       Edit/delete post   Reply with quote 
It appears the zombie apocalypse is upon us, and the first ghastly corpse to rise is RooK's. Figures.*

As this includes a Hellish version of one of those winsome "Where are they now?" threads in All Saints, I would like to declare my fervent hope that good old pedophile DmplnJeff never see the light of day again. "Twelve year old women" indeed. Creepazoid.

However if Laura or Spiffy da WonderSheep decided to exit their graves, that would be cool.

*If anyone needs me, I'll be selling zombie-proof pitchforks on the lower level.
Standard model: -----E
Discounted for damage: -----F
European model: -----€
Get 'em now!

Posts: 2729 | From: the electrical field | Registered: Oct 2008  |  IP: Logged
Kelly Alves

Bunny with an axe
# 2522

Laura! [Waterworks]

I mean, I chat with her all the time, but it sure would be fun to see her mix it up here.

--------------------

Golden Key
Shipmate
# 1468

- Posted      Profile for Golden Key   Author's homepage     Send new private message       Edit/delete post   Reply with quote 
And Spiffy back, too!

--------------------
Blessed Gator, pray for us!
--"Oh bat bladders, do you have to bring common sense into this?"--Dragon, "Jane & the Dragon"
--"I'm not giving up--and neither should you." --SNL

Posts: 16946 | From: Chilling out in an undisclosed, sincere pumpkin patch. | Registered: Oct 2001  |  IP: Logged
Pigwidgeon

Ship's Owl
# 10192

- Posted      Profile for Pigwidgeon   Author's homepage     Send new private message       Edit/delete post   Reply with quote 
quote:
Originally posted by Sioni Sais:
I was wondering about Emily Elizabeth wossername. Not downright evil, but pretty weird.

Was she the one who claimed to be the illegitimate daughter of Edward VIII?

--------------------
Don't keep calm. Go change the world.

Posts: 8898 | From: Hogwarts | Registered: Aug 2005  |  IP: Logged
mdijon
Shipmate
# 8520

- Posted      Profile for mdijon     Send new private message       Edit/delete post   Reply with quote 
quote:
My knees are developing spontaneous rug burns at the sighting.

Wait, those were on his knees?

--------------------
mdijon nojidm uoɿıqɯ ɯqıɿou
ɯqıɿou uoɿıqɯ nojidm mdijon

Posts: 11889 | From: UK | Registered: Sep 2004  |  IP: Logged
mdijon
Shipmate
# 8520

- Posted      Profile for mdijon     Send new private message       Edit/delete post   Reply with quote 
quote:
now Alfred E. Neuman, methinks.

And then overboard I think?

--------------------

mdijon
Shipmate
# 8520

quote:
Originally posted by Leaf:
If anyone needs me, I'll be selling zombie-proof pitchforks on the lower level.
Standard model: -----E
Discounted for damage: -----F
European model: -----€
Get 'em now!

Other models here.

Ψ

ψ

🔱

--------------------

Golden Key
Shipmate
# 1468

- Posted      Profile for Golden Key   Author's homepage     Send new private message       Edit/delete post   Reply with quote 
quote:
Originally posted by Pigwidgeon:
quote:
Originally posted by Sioni Sais:

Was she the one who claimed to be the illegitimate daughter of Edward VIII?
AIUI, she was mentally ill--to the point where her posts were all erased, IIRC.

--------------------
Blessed Gator, pray for us!
--"Oh bat bladders, do you have to bring common sense into this?"--Dragon, "Jane & the Dragon"
--"I'm not giving up--and neither should you." --SNL

Posts: 16946 | From: Chilling out in an undisclosed, sincere pumpkin patch. | Registered: Oct 2001  |  IP: Logged
RooK

Rocky Mountain SLAYER
# 1852

Needless to say, the whole Mesozoic Park exists Discworld-like on the back of Mousethief's post count. My main worry as an Admin is that his post count may eventually become so massive so as to collapse local reality...

Shit. Now I've got an all-new hypothesis for how Trump won.

quote:

That's some good shit. Especially after the Whiskey Tango Foxtrot news about house Repugnicans trying to crush the independent ethics committee. Sure, they walked it back after Drumpf pointed out how incredibly awful that looks as a first action (and undoubtedly massive public outcry). But what kind of vile fuck even contemplates such shit?

I bet Deano voted Trump.

Gee D
Shipmate
# 13815

- Posted      Profile for Gee D     Send new private message       Edit/delete post   Reply with quote 
quote:
Originally posted by mdijon:
quote:
now Alfred E. Neuman, methinks.

And then overboard I think?
In Leviittown did Irving Khan
A lovely Cape Cod house decree,
Where Alf (the sacred) Neuman dwelt

and so on - you can find the remainder of the fragment here.

--------------------
Not every Anglican in Sydney is Sydney Anglican

Posts: 6116 | From: Warrawee NSW Australia | Registered: Jun 2008  |  IP: Logged
Eutychus
From the edge
# 3081

- Posted      Profile for Eutychus   Author's homepage     Send new private message       Edit/delete post   Reply with quote 
quote:
quote:

As I recalled first thing this morning
[Hot and Hormonal]

Gordon Cheng should be added to the list, perhaps?

--------------------
One has to take part. Scary as it is. - Martin60
Jerusalem is a city without walls

Posts: 16266 | From: 528491 | Registered: Jul 2002  |  IP: Logged
mdijon
Shipmate
# 8520

Who Scott christened a pestilent pustule on the buttocks of the body of Christ on planking.

I miss IngoB by the way. I know that sounds wrong to some.

--------------------

Goldfish Stew
Shipmate
# 5512

- Posted      Profile for Goldfish Stew   Email Goldfish Stew   Send new private message       Edit/delete post   Reply with quote 
Somehow I always suspected there would be a Ship reunion in Hell

--------------------

Posts: 2405 | From: Aotearoa/New Zealand | Registered: Feb 2004  |  IP: Logged
kingsfold

Shipmate
# 1726

- Posted      Profile for kingsfold   Email kingsfold   Send new private message       Edit/delete post   Reply with quote 
You do realise Pyx_e has also dropped by of late, just to add to the re-union.

(BTW, if you're nosing around again, Pyx_e, nice to see you)

Posts: 4438 | From: land of the wee midgie | Registered: Nov 2001  |  IP: Logged
Pyx_e

Quixotic Tilter
# 57

- Posted      Profile for Pyx_e     Send new private message       Edit/delete post   Reply with quote 
shithead

--------------------
It is better to be Kind than right.

Posts: 9771 | From: The Dark Tower | Registered: May 2001  |  IP: Logged

Pages in this thread: 1  2  3  4  5  6  7 

Post new thread  Post a reply Close thread   Feature thread   Move thread   Delete thread Next oldest thread   Next newest thread
 - Printer-friendly view
Go to:

Contact us | Ship of Fools | Privacy statement

© Ship of Fools 2016