homepage
  roll on christmas  
click here to find out more about ship of fools click here to sign up for the ship of fools newsletter click here to support ship of fools
community the mystery worshipper gadgets for god caption competition foolishness features ship stuff
discussion boards live chat cafe avatars frequently-asked questions the ten commandments gallery private boards register for the boards

Ship of Fools

Post new thread  Post a reply
My profile login | | Directory | Search | FAQs | Board home
   - Printer-friendly view Next oldest thread   Next newest thread
» Ship of Fools   » Community discussion   » Hell   » Kellyanne Conway (Page 2)

- Email this page to a friend or enemy.  
Pages in this thread: 1  2  3 

Source: (consider it) Thread: Kellyanne Conway
Goldfish Stew
Shipmate
# 5512

- Posted      Profile for Goldfish Stew   Email Goldfish Stew   Send new private message       Edit/delete post   Reply with quote 
quote:
Originally posted by Pangolin Guerre:
I was just watching CNN (actually, it was in the background), and the folks at Webster's have stepped up and said that "alternative facts" do not exist as facts, but as incorrect statements or lies. Good on them.

Be that as it may, I'm calling it now that this year's Oxford dictionary word(s) of the year will be "alternative facts"

Which is a big call. Not because it's only January. But because it's a Trump presidency.

--------------------

Posts: 2405 | From: Aotearoa/New Zealand | Registered: Feb 2004  |  IP: Logged
Stercus Tauri
Shipmate
# 16668

- Posted      Profile for Stercus Tauri   Email Stercus Tauri   Send new private message       Edit/delete post   Reply with quote 
While we were laughing about this at home yesterday, an old friend called to say he'd just heard one of the trumplings complaining that "the facts have a liberal bias".

--------------------
Thay haif said. Quhat say thay, Lat thame say (George Keith, 5th Earl Marischal)

Posts: 905 | From: On the traditional lands of the Six Nations. | Registered: Sep 2011  |  IP: Logged
quetzalcoatl
Shipmate
# 16740

- Posted      Profile for quetzalcoatl   Email quetzalcoatl   Send new private message       Edit/delete post   Reply with quote 
The alt-right like alt-facts.

--------------------
I can't talk to you today; I talked to two people yesterday.

Posts: 9878 | From: UK | Registered: Oct 2011  |  IP: Logged
Jane R
Shipmate
# 331

- Posted      Profile for Jane R   Email Jane R   Send new private message       Edit/delete post   Reply with quote 
Leorning Cniht:
quote:
It doesn't mean we can relax now, because there are real people whose lives are affected now by hatred and bigotry, and it's cold comfort to tell them that in a hundred years it'll be better.
We can't relax at all, because rights can be taken away. Yes, Mrs I-want-to-repeal-the-Human-Rights-Act May, I am looking at YOU.

Women in England had fewer rights at the end of the seventeenth century than they did at the beginning.

Posts: 3958 | From: Jorvik | Registered: May 2001  |  IP: Logged
Leorning Cniht
Shipmate
# 17564

- Posted      Profile for Leorning Cniht   Email Leorning Cniht   Send new private message       Edit/delete post   Reply with quote 
quote:
Originally posted by mousethief:
I see. Now if we can just get the younger generations to give a fart about income/wealth inequality.

You know the old saw about the young conservative having no heart, and the old liberal having no brain. I don't think that one's as sticky.
Posts: 5026 | From: USA | Registered: Feb 2013  |  IP: Logged
Al Eluia

Inquisitor
# 864

- Posted      Profile for Al Eluia   Email Al Eluia   Send new private message       Edit/delete post   Reply with quote 
quote:
Originally posted by quetzalcoatl:
The alt-right like alt-facts.

[Overused]

[ 23. January 2017, 15:22: Message edited by: Al Eluia ]

--------------------
Consider helping out the Anglican Seminary in El Salvador with a book or two! https://www.amazon.es/registry/wishlist/YDAZNSAWWWBT/ref=cm_sw_r_cp_ep_ws_7IRSzbD16R9RQ
https://www.episcopalcafe.com/a-seminary-is-born-in-el-salvador/

Posts: 1157 | From: Seattle | Registered: Jul 2001  |  IP: Logged
Stercus Tauri
Shipmate
# 16668

- Posted      Profile for Stercus Tauri   Email Stercus Tauri   Send new private message       Edit/delete post   Reply with quote 
quote:
Originally posted by Stercus Tauri:
While we were laughing about this at home yesterday, an old friend called to say he'd just heard one of the trumplings complaining that "the facts have a liberal bias".

Origin of above quote, via Paul Krugman.

--------------------
Thay haif said. Quhat say thay, Lat thame say (George Keith, 5th Earl Marischal)

Posts: 905 | From: On the traditional lands of the Six Nations. | Registered: Sep 2011  |  IP: Logged
Brenda Clough
Shipmate
# 18061

- Posted      Profile for Brenda Clough   Author's homepage   Email Brenda Clough   Send new private message       Edit/delete post   Reply with quote 
A good analysis from the Washington POST about how to manage and work around the PG in Chief's inability to be truthful.

--------------------
Science fiction and fantasy writer with a Patreon page

Posts: 6378 | From: Washington DC | Registered: Mar 2014  |  IP: Logged
jedijudy

Organist of the Jedi Temple
# 333

- Posted      Profile for jedijudy   Email jedijudy   Send new private message       Edit/delete post   Reply with quote 
I guess it makes things a lot easier in the orange one's imaginary kingdom if you simply disagree with the facts.

Don't like global warming? Lalalala. Don't like that huge crowds don't want to see your inauguration? Yes they did. Wahhhh. Think women are fine with your misogyny? Kellyanne thinks it's OK.

These bozos are never going to listen to reason or believe that they can ever be wrong.

--------------------
Jasmine, little cat with a big heart.

Posts: 18017 | From: 'Twixt the 'Glades and the Gulf | Registered: Aug 2001  |  IP: Logged
Pigwidgeon

Ship's Owl
# 10192

- Posted      Profile for Pigwidgeon   Author's homepage     Send new private message       Edit/delete post   Reply with quote 
quote:
Originally posted by jedijudy:
I guess it makes things a lot easier in the orange one's imaginary kingdom if you simply disagree with the facts.

Don't like global warming? Lalalala. Don't like that huge crowds don't want to see your inauguration? Yes they did. Wahhhh. Think women are fine with your misogyny? Kellyanne thinks it's OK.

These bozos are never going to listen to reason or believe that they can ever be wrong.

He didn't really lose the popular vote either -- it was just all those illegals voting for Hillary. All real Americans love him.

[ 24. January 2017, 15:37: Message edited by: Pigwidgeon ]

--------------------
"...that is generally a matter for Pigwidgeon, several other consenting adults, a bottle of cheap Gin and the odd giraffe."
~Tortuf

Posts: 9835 | From: Hogwarts | Registered: Aug 2005  |  IP: Logged
Brenda Clough
Shipmate
# 18061

- Posted      Profile for Brenda Clough   Author's homepage   Email Brenda Clough   Send new private message       Edit/delete post   Reply with quote 
That was why the March was so important. The Chief Ogler only understands crowds, numbers of people. If the largest protest march in history was against him, it is more real (bigly!) than any other attack.

--------------------

Pigwidgeon

Ship's Owl
# 10192

- Posted      Profile for Pigwidgeon   Author's homepage     Send new private message       Edit/delete post   Reply with quote 
quote:
Originally posted by Brenda Clough:
That was why the March was so important. The Chief Ogler only understands crowds, numbers of people. If the largest protest march in history was against him, it is more real (bigly!) than any other attack.

But he'd probably say that obviously all of the millions who marched were illegals (mostly Mexicans and Moslems) who were paid by Hillary.

--------------------
"...that is generally a matter for Pigwidgeon, several other consenting adults, a bottle of cheap Gin and the odd giraffe."
~Tortuf

Brenda Clough
Shipmate
# 18061

Wow, Hill must've had plenty of money! Even at a dollar a pop, that'd be over a million dollars for DC alone.

--------------------

Penny S
Shipmate
# 14768

- Posted      Profile for Penny S     Send new private message       Edit/delete post   Reply with quote 
Not Hillary. It was Soros. Someone's proved it. Down the other trouser leg, of course.

(I keep using this picture. I first met it in a book by Fred Hoyle about cosmology, in which he postulated that a possible shape for the universe was trouser shaped. The idea is that as time develops, it is impossible for parts of the universe moving down one leg to no longer have contact with parts down the other leg.

An example of its fictional use is the new version of Star Trek, in which the events of the first new film have split the universe and mean that what happened in the original series is now lost down one leg, while the new series makes it way down another. Is that right, Brenda?

In the case of Trump, the alternative facts clearly belong to a version of the universe which is not the one we are inhabiting. Hence the other trouser leg.

Hope this isn't a case of grandmother education in ovo-suction.)

molopata

The Ship's jack
# 9933

- Posted      Profile for molopata     Send new private message       Edit/delete post   Reply with quote 
Meanwhile, I pity the screenwriters of "House of Cards", the first real victims of Trump's presidency. After all the drama and treachery of the first four series, they are faced with the hopeless choice of either continuing as they have and creating a bland plot of boredom, or trying to outdo the Trump reality show and winding up in the realm of psychedelic absurdity.

--------------------
... The Respectable

Posts: 1718 | From: the abode of my w@ndering mind | Registered: Aug 2005  |  IP: Logged
Brenda Clough
Shipmate
# 18061

quote:
Originally posted by Penny S:
Not Hillary. It was Soros. Someone's proved it. Down the other trouser leg, of course.

(I keep using this picture. I first met it in a book by Fred Hoyle about cosmology, in which he postulated that a possible shape for the universe was trouser shaped. The idea is that as time develops, it is impossible for parts of the universe moving down one leg to no longer have contact with parts down the other leg.

An example of its fictional use is the new version of Star Trek, in which the events of the first new film have split the universe and mean that what happened in the original series is now lost down one leg, while the new series makes it way down another. Is that right, Brenda?

In the case of Trump, the alternative facts clearly belong to a version of the universe which is not the one we are inhabiting. Hence the other trouser leg.

Hope this isn't a case of grandmother education in ovo-suction.)

I believe Hoyle was too modest. It's not two legs. It's an infinite number of them. The pleasant thing about this is that any subset of an infinite number is infinite; this means that somewhere there are an infinite number of universes when Tiny Fingers is a street sweeper.

--------------------

St. Gwladys
Shipmate
# 14504

- Posted      Profile for St. Gwladys   Email St. Gwladys   Send new private message       Edit/delete post   Reply with quote 
So Terry Pratchett was right about the Trousers of Time after all?

--------------------
"I say - are you a matelot?"
"Careful what you say sir, we're on board ship here"
From "New York Girls", Steeleye Span, Commoners Crown (Voiced by Peter Sellers)

Posts: 3333 | From: Rhymney Valley, South Wales | Registered: Jan 2009  |  IP: Logged
Penny S
Shipmate
# 14768

- Posted      Profile for Penny S     Send new private message       Edit/delete post   Reply with quote 
As I was writing, I thought, hang about, it's not just two legs, but I hadn't got as far as infinity, just working with an octopus. And I thought that would be confusing enough!

Yes, TP was correct.

Lyda*Rose

Ship's broken porthole
# 4544

- Posted      Profile for Lyda*Rose   Email Lyda*Rose   Send new private message       Edit/delete post   Reply with quote 
Penny S:
quote:
I wish our Trump would disappear down a trouser leg with a weak bladder above it.

--------------------
"Dear God, whose name I do not know - thank you for my life. I forgot how BIG... thank you. Thank you for my life." ~from Joe Vs the Volcano

Posts: 21377 | From: CA | Registered: May 2003  |  IP: Logged
Brenda Clough
Shipmate
# 18061

quote:
As I was writing, I thought, hang about, it's not just two legs, but I hadn't got as far as infinity, just working with an octopus. And I thought that would be confusing enough!

I only know because, yes, I am writing a novel.

--------------------

Pyx_e

Quixotic Tilter
# 57

- Posted      Profile for Pyx_e     Send new private message       Edit/delete post   Reply with quote 
Her Eyes, dear God, Her eyes.

--------------------
It is better to be Kind than right.

Posts: 9778 | From: The Dark Tower | Registered: May 2001  |  IP: Logged
passer

Indigo
# 13329

- Posted      Profile for passer   Email passer   Send new private message       Edit/delete post   Reply with quote 
I'm sure she's in here somewhere.
Posts: 1289 | From: Sheffield | Registered: Jan 2008  |  IP: Logged
no prophet's flag is set so...

Proceed to see sea
# 15560

- Posted      Profile for no prophet's flag is set so...   Author's homepage   Email no prophet's flag is set so...   Send new private message       Edit/delete post   Reply with quote 
There's a lot of plastic going on with that woman.

--------------------
Out of this nettle, danger, we pluck this flower, safety.
\_(ツ)_/

Posts: 11498 | From: Treaty 6 territory in the nonexistant Province of Buffalo, Canada ↄ⃝' | Registered: Mar 2010  |  IP: Logged
Pigwidgeon

Ship's Owl
# 10192

quote:
Originally posted by no prophet's flag is set so...:

If she actually paid for that face, she should sue for malpractice.

--------------------
~Tortuf

Eutychus
From the edge
# 3081

- Posted      Profile for Eutychus   Author's homepage     Send new private message       Edit/delete post   Reply with quote 
quote:
Originally posted by molopata:
Meanwhile, I pity the screenwriters of "House of Cards", the first real victims of Trump's presidency. After all the drama and treachery of the first four series, they are faced with the hopeless choice of either continuing as they have and creating a bland plot of boredom, or trying to outdo the Trump reality show and winding up in the realm of psychedelic absurdity.

I said quite some time ago that all this was making House of Cards look like a tame documentary.

I can't help wondering whether the next episode of Designated Survivor will have to be put off indefinitely for similar reasons.

--------------------
Let's remember that we are to build the Kingdom of God, not drive people away - pastor Frank Pomeroy

Posts: 17944 | From: 528491 | Registered: Jul 2002  |  IP: Logged
Brenda Clough
Shipmate
# 18061

You saw that South Park has thrown in the towel. It is no longer possible for them to make fun of Lyin' Don. Over on Wait Wait Don't Tell Me (a comedic radio show revolving around current events) they had to plead with the Abuser in Chief to slow down, because the fire-hose flood of risible material was so great that they could not cope.

--------------------

jedijudy

Organist of the Jedi Temple
# 333

- Posted      Profile for jedijudy   Email jedijudy   Send new private message       Edit/delete post   Reply with quote 
quote:
Originally posted by Pyx_e:
Her Eyes, dear God, Her eyes.

Rode hard and put away wet.

--------------------
Jasmine, little cat with a big heart.

Posts: 18017 | From: 'Twixt the 'Glades and the Gulf | Registered: Aug 2001  |  IP: Logged
W Hyatt
Shipmate
# 14250

- Posted      Profile for W Hyatt   Email W Hyatt   Send new private message       Edit/delete post   Reply with quote 
quote:
Originally posted by passer:
I'm sure she's in here somewhere.

quote:

Really? You find it necessary to resort to comments about her physical appearance when she provides so much material for legitimate ridicule?

--------------------
A new church and a new earth, with Spiritual Insights for Everyday Life.

Posts: 1565 | From: U.S.A. | Registered: Nov 2008  |  IP: Logged
Penny S
Shipmate
# 14768

Normally, I would agree that criticising someone's appearance instead of their actions and words is not correct, but sometimes, the appearance does seem to reflect the internal state and to indicate what sort of person a person is. Which may be the case here.
Siegfried
Ship's ferret
# 29

- Posted      Profile for Siegfried   Author's homepage   Email Siegfried   Send new private message       Edit/delete post   Reply with quote 
quote:
Normally, I would agree that criticising someone's appearance instead of their actions and words is not correct, but sometimes, the appearance does seem to reflect the internal state and to indicate what sort of person a person is. Which may be the case here.

I've seen any number of people remark that she must be someone's RL "Portrait of Dorian Grey".

--------------------
Siegfried
Life is just a bowl of cherries!

Posts: 5592 | From: Tallahassee, FL USA | Registered: May 2001  |  IP: Logged

Proceed to see sea
# 15560

- Posted      Profile for no prophet's flag is set so...   Author's homepage   Email no prophet's flag is set so...   Send new private message       Edit/delete post   Reply with quote 
quote:
Originally posted by me:

quote:
Then this by W Hyatt:
Really? You find it necessary to resort to comments about her physical appearance when she provides so much material for legitimate ridicule?

The double entendre is lost on you. Plastic means fake. The reflection was fake appearance and fake statements. She's got the face & donald her equally blond master, the hair. Two fake fakers. Really fake. Huge fakers. Terrible.

In fact she had referred to her made-up massacre twice before she was caught: Cosmo mag 29 Jan,
TMZ video interview.

--------------------
\_(ツ)_/

Posts: 11498 | From: Treaty 6 territory in the nonexistant Province of Buffalo, Canada ↄ⃝' | Registered: Mar 2010  |  IP: Logged
simontoad
Ship's Amphibian
# 18096

- Posted      Profile for simontoad   Email simontoad   Send new private message       Edit/delete post   Reply with quote 
quote:
quote:

Origin of above quote, via Paul Krugman.
What a hilarious comment. I'm going to steal it right now in a message to a friend.

--------------------
Human

Posts: 1571 | From: Romsey, Vic, AU | Registered: May 2014  |  IP: Logged
Brenda Clough
Shipmate
# 18061

It is appropriate to mention Kellyanne's rather outre physica nappearance, because her boss is so driven by externals. To the point where he 'casts' his cabinet by selecting people who look the part. Here is a POST article discussing this in the context of SNL parodies. I would dare to say that she would not have the job today, if she were not slim and blonde. A chubby brown woman would never be considered.

--------------------

Golden Key
Shipmate
# 1468

- Posted      Profile for Golden Key   Author's homepage     Send new private message       Edit/delete post   Reply with quote 
I wonder whether she made up the massacre herself, misspoke once and was afraid to take it back, misunderstood something she was told by Trump/aides, was handed the story as true, or was handed the story as "you need to go out there and convince them this fiction actually happened"?

--------------------
Blessed Gator, pray for us!
--"Oh bat bladders, do you have to bring common sense into this?" (Dragon, "Jane & the Dragon")
--"Oh, Peace Train, save this country!" (Yusuf/Cat Stevens, "Peace Train")

Posts: 18601 | From: Chilling out in an undisclosed, sincere pumpkin patch. | Registered: Oct 2001  |  IP: Logged
W Hyatt
Shipmate
# 14250

- Posted      Profile for W Hyatt   Email W Hyatt   Send new private message       Edit/delete post   Reply with quote 
quote:
quote:
Originally posted by me:

quote:
Then this by W Hyatt:

The double entendre is lost on you. Plastic means fake. The reflection was fake appearance and fake statements. She's got the face & donald her equally blond master, the hair. Two fake fakers. Really fake. Huge fakers. Terrible.

In fact she had referred to her made-up massacre twice before she was caught: Cosmo mag 29 Jan,
TMZ video interview.

The double entendre was indeed lost on me - sorry.

--------------------

Proceed to see sea
# 15560

How dare you apologise in Hell, you wicked hotel!

--------------------
\_(ツ)_/

orfeo

Ship's Musical Counterpoint
# 13878

- Posted      Profile for orfeo   Author's homepage   Email orfeo   Send new private message       Edit/delete post   Reply with quote 
quote:

And again, all attempts to explain to you numbskulls that Hell is a place where bad behaviour is permitted, not mandatory, are shown to be too sophisticated for the mouth-breathers at the back of the room to grasp.

--------------------
Technology has brought us all closer together. Turns out a lot of the people you meet as a result are complete idiots.

Posts: 18173 | From: Under | Registered: Jul 2008  |  IP: Logged
Sioni Sais
Shipmate
# 5713

- Posted      Profile for Sioni Sais   Email Sioni Sais   Send new private message       Edit/delete post   Reply with quote 
quote:
Originally posted by Brenda Clough:
It is appropriate to mention Kellyanne's rather outre physica nappearance, because her boss is so driven by externals. To the point where he 'casts' his cabinet by selecting people who look the part. Here is a POST article discussing this in the context of SNL parodies. I would dare to say that she would not have the job today, if she were not slim and blonde. A chubby brown woman would never be considered.

Slim and blonde she may be but she also appears to be unusually bitter, twisted and angry. I suppose that's what Trump likes about her.

--------------------
"He isn't Doctor Who, he's The Doctor"

(Paul Sinha, BBC)

Posts: 24276 | From: Newport, Wales | Registered: Apr 2004  |  IP: Logged

Proceed to see sea
# 15560

quote:
Originally posted by orfeo:
quote:

And again, all attempts to explain to you numbskulls that Hell is a place where bad behaviour is permitted, not mandatory, are shown to be too sophisticated for the mouth-breathers at the back of the room to grasp.
Peanut gallery comments are never required either. The joke is over your head apparently.

--------------------
\_(ツ)_/

W Hyatt
Shipmate
# 14250

quote:
The joke is over your head apparently.

For the record, I did manage to pick up on that one. [Cool]

--------------------

Stercus Tauri
Shipmate
# 16668

quote:
Originally posted by orfeo:
quote:

Ah... this must be hell for you. QED.

--------------------

Doc Tor
Deepest Red
# 9748

- Posted      Profile for Doc Tor     Send new private message       Edit/delete post   Reply with quote 
It's Hell for all of us.

--------------------
Forward the New Republic

Posts: 9131 | From: Ultima Thule | Registered: Jul 2005  |  IP: Logged
Sioni Sais
Shipmate
# 5713

- Posted      Profile for Sioni Sais   Email Sioni Sais   Send new private message       Edit/delete post   Reply with quote 
quote:
Originally posted by Doc Tor:
It's Hell for all of us.

Just one of the reasons I quit

Sioni, former Hell host

--------------------
"He isn't Doctor Who, he's The Doctor"

(Paul Sinha, BBC)

Posts: 24276 | From: Newport, Wales | Registered: Apr 2004  |  IP: Logged
JonahMan
Shipmate
# 12126

- Posted      Profile for JonahMan   Email JonahMan   Send new private message       Edit/delete post   Reply with quote 
Conway has now schilled Ivanka Trump's clothes on TV - youtube video here.

quote:
"Go buy Ivanka's stuff," Kellyanne Conway, counselor to President Trump, told Fox & Friends co-host Steve Doocy.

Ivanka Trump has a "wonderful line," Conway added. "I own some of it. I fully, I'm gonna just going to give a free commercial here. Go buy it today everybody. You can find it online."

However, this is a little bit naughty (and she has been 'counselled' for it):

"An employee shall not use his public office for his own private gain, for the endorsement of any product, service or enterprise, or for the private gain of friends, relatives, or persons with whom the employee is affiliated in a nongovernmental capacity."

Has she no shame or understanding that being in government is not the same as being in business? That it is not just about 'my side winning'?

--------------------
Thank God for the aged
And old age itself, and illness and the grave
For when you're old, or ill and particularly in the coffin
It's no trouble to behave

Posts: 914 | From: Planet Zog | Registered: Dec 2006  |  IP: Logged
orfeo

Ship's Musical Counterpoint
# 13878

- Posted      Profile for orfeo   Author's homepage   Email orfeo   Send new private message       Edit/delete post   Reply with quote 
quote:
Originally posted by W Hyatt:
quote:
The joke is over your head apparently.

For the record, I did manage to pick up on that one. [Cool]
As did I. Doesn't mean I had to like it.

--------------------
Technology has brought us all closer together. Turns out a lot of the people you meet as a result are complete idiots.

Posts: 18173 | From: Under | Registered: Jul 2008  |  IP: Logged
Penny S
Shipmate
# 14768

But she is affiliated with Ivanka in a governmental, not non-governmental capacity.
JonahMan
Shipmate
# 12126

- Posted      Profile for JonahMan   Email JonahMan   Send new private message       Edit/delete post   Reply with quote 
quote:
But she is affiliated with Ivanka in a governmental, not non-governmental capacity.

I'm pretty sure that Ivanka's clothing range is not government issue.

--------------------
Thank God for the aged
And old age itself, and illness and the grave
For when you're old, or ill and particularly in the coffin
It's no trouble to behave

Posts: 914 | From: Planet Zog | Registered: Dec 2006  |  IP: Logged
Brenda Clough
Shipmate
# 18061

Well I've done my part today to support the Resistance. I went over to Nordstrom Rack and bought a pair of thigh-high tan suede boots, on sale. Needless to say they are not the Ivanka brand but much more funky and cool.

--------------------

Pigwidgeon

Ship's Owl
# 10192

I've never been a big fan of Nordstrom's (a bit too snooty for me), but I do intend to stop by next week when I'm at the Mall. I think I might even apply for one of their credit cards.

--------------------
~Tortuf

Brenda Clough
Shipmate
# 18061

You need not spend money -- over on the Decluttering thread we are told that one of the secrets of combating Clutter is to never buy anything you don't actually adore. You could go to the Nordstrom web site and scroll all the way to the bottom. There's a Contact Us tab which, if pursued, eventually allows you to send them an email. Drop them a note supporting their decision. I told them that their dropping of the plastic Kardashian wannabee's product had inspired me to go over and shop.

--------------------

Pages in this thread: 1  2  3 

Post new thread  Post a reply Close thread   Feature thread   Move thread   Delete thread Next oldest thread   Next newest thread
 - Printer-friendly view
Go to:

Contact us | Ship of Fools | Privacy statement

© Ship of Fools 2016