homepage
  roll on christmas  
click here to find out more about ship of fools click here to sign up for the ship of fools newsletter click here to support ship of fools
community the mystery worshipper gadgets for god caption competition foolishness features ship stuff
discussion boards live chat cafe avatars frequently-asked questions the ten commandments gallery private boards register for the boards

Ship of Fools

Post new thread  Post a reply
My profile login | Register | Directory | Search | FAQs | Board home
   - Printer-friendly view Next oldest thread   Next newest thread
» Ship of Fools   » Community discussion   » Hell   » Jamat, you self-righteous fuckwit (Page 7)

- Email this page to a friend or enemy.  
Pages in this thread: 1  2  3  4  5  6  7 

Source: (consider it) Thread: Jamat, you self-righteous fuckwit
orfeo

Ship's Musical Counterpoint
# 13878

- Posted      Profile for orfeo   Author's homepage   Email orfeo   Send new private message       Edit/delete post   Reply with quote 
What you've been responding to is the substance.

What I was responding to is the process. Which I actually think is more important, because the nasty substances the Jamat-theological-machine generates are merely a symptom of the flawed process.

--------------------
Technology has brought us all closer together. Turns out a lot of the people you meet as a result are complete idiots.

Posts: 18031 | From: Under | Registered: Jul 2008  |  IP: Logged
goperryrevs
Shipmtae
# 13504

- Posted      Profile for goperryrevs   Author's homepage   Email goperryrevs   Send new private message       Edit/delete post   Reply with quote 
quote:
Originally posted by lilBuddha:
This is not to denigrate ether moo or orfeo for their responses, but you slag off the rest of us who have been responding to his shite.

Point taken, lB. My intention was neither to lump everyone into one homogeneous group, nor to slag anyone off. As I said, I was disappointed that no-one had tackled a very clear challenge, but I get that people might be battle-weary.

As it is, no response from Jamat. Hmmm. I guess we must be in the 'ignore response' stage of the process you describe.

And thanks for the offer, Orfeo. Would I be able to work from home? (i.e. England) [Biased]

--------------------
"Keep your eye on the donut, not on the hole." - David Lynch

Posts: 2068 | From: Midlands | Registered: Mar 2008  |  IP: Logged
Gamaliel
Shipmate
# 812

- Posted      Profile for Gamaliel   Author's homepage   Email Gamaliel   Send new private message       Edit/delete post   Reply with quote 
Rather than start a new Jamat Hell thread, I'll add something to this one.

Is he really that stupid?

He's chelping away in the Terrorism thread completely missing the point of what I, and anyone else is trying to say.

He must be the stupidest poster currently aboard the Ship by a country mile and then some.

Not only is he incapable of reading for comprehension but his brain appears to be a nuance free zone.

I can't remember the last time I came across anyone as stupid aboard Ship. Is there an award for this? He deserves one.

--------------------
Let us with a gladsome mind
Praise the Lord for He is kind.

http://philthebard.blogspot.com

Posts: 15404 | From: Cheshire, UK | Registered: Jul 2001  |  IP: Logged

Pages in this thread: 1  2  3  4  5  6  7 

Post new thread  Post a reply Close thread   Feature thread   Move thread   Delete thread Next oldest thread   Next newest thread
 - Printer-friendly view
Go to:

Contact us | Ship of Fools | Privacy statement

© Ship of Fools 2016