homepage
  roll on christmas  
click here to find out more about ship of fools click here to sign up for the ship of fools newsletter click here to support ship of fools
community the mystery worshipper gadgets for god caption competition foolishness features ship stuff
discussion boards live chat cafe avatars frequently-asked questions the ten commandments gallery private boards register for the boards

Ship of Fools

Post new thread  Post a reply
My profile login | Register | Directory | Search | FAQs | Board home
   - Printer-friendly view Next oldest thread   Next newest thread
» Ship of Fools   » Community discussion   » Hell   » Martin: (Page 2)

- Email this page to a friend or enemy.  
Pages in this thread: 1  2 

Source: (consider it) Thread: Martin:
simontoad
Ship's Amphibian
# 18096

- Posted      Profile for simontoad   Email simontoad   Send new private message       Edit/delete post   Reply with quote 
Does anyone know whether Paul Nuttall knew anyone involved in the tower fire?

--------------------
The opinions expressed above are transitory emotional responses and do not necessarily reflect the considered views of the author.

Posts: 690 | From: Romsey, Vic, AU | Registered: May 2014  |  IP: Logged
Martin60
Shipmate
# 368

- Posted      Profile for Martin60   Email Martin60   Send new private message       Edit/delete post   Reply with quote 
quote:
Originally posted by mr cheesy:
quote:
Originally posted by Martin60:
Not so far no. Like the immediate cause of the Grenfell holocaust to deregulation. They'd be pretty obvious. Oh, you're not making a claim I've missed are you?

Stop drinking, Martin. You're dribbling.
Thanks for restraining the invective. Believe it or not Shimei comes to mind; we're all the better for being sworn at. Difficult to get out of swearing mode I know and one never feels good about it.

--------------------
Love wins

Posts: 15961 | From: More Corieltauvi than Dobunni now. | Registered: Jun 2001  |  IP: Logged
mr cheesy
Shipmate
# 3330

- Posted      Profile for mr cheesy   Email mr cheesy   Send new private message       Edit/delete post   Reply with quote 
quote:
Thanks for restraining the invective. Believe it or not Shimei comes to mind; we're all the better for being sworn at. Difficult to get out of swearing mode I know and one never feels good about it.

Impressive work, Martin. 8 in the morning and you're already pissed.

--------------------
my new book: Biblical But Bollocks. Available in all good bookshops.

Martin60
Shipmate
# 368

- Posted      Profile for Martin60   Email Martin60   Send new private message       Edit/delete post   Reply with quote 
God bless you brother.

--------------------
Love wins

Posts: 15961 | From: More Corieltauvi than Dobunni now. | Registered: Jun 2001  |  IP: Logged
no prophet's flag is set so...

Proceed to see sea
# 15560

- Posted      Profile for no prophet's flag is set so...   Author's homepage   Email no prophet's flag is set so...   Send new private message       Edit/delete post   Reply with quote 
Martin, you used to be so much more muchier. You’ve lost your muchness.

--------------------
Maybe I should stop to consider that I'm not worthy of an epiphany and just take what life has to offer
(formerly was just "no prophet") \_(ツ)_/

Posts: 10501 | From: Treaty 6 territory in the nonexistant Province of Buffalo, Canada ↄ⃝' | Registered: Mar 2010  |  IP: Logged
romanlion
editorial comment
# 10325

- Posted      Profile for romanlion     Send new private message       Edit/delete post   Reply with quote 
A reflection of the ship itself...

--------------------
"You can't get rich in politics unless you're a crook" - Harry S. Truman

Posts: 1359 | From: White Rose City | Registered: Sep 2005  |  IP: Logged
RooK

Rocky Mountain SLAYER
# 1852

- Posted      Profile for RooK   Author's homepage   Email RooK   Send new private message       Edit/delete post   Reply with quote 
Is Martin a calm sea on a moonlit night?
Posts: 15028 | From: Portland, Oregon, USA, Earth | Registered: Nov 2001  |  IP: Logged
no prophet's flag is set so...

Proceed to see sea
# 15560

- Posted      Profile for no prophet's flag is set so...   Author's homepage   Email no prophet's flag is set so...   Send new private message       Edit/delete post   Reply with quote 
No, he is a donkey and us....?

[ 20. June 2017, 19:54: Message edited by: no prophet's flag is set so... ]

--------------------
Maybe I should stop to consider that I'm not worthy of an epiphany and just take what life has to offer
(formerly was just "no prophet") \_(ツ)_/

Posts: 10501 | From: Treaty 6 territory in the nonexistant Province of Buffalo, Canada ↄ⃝' | Registered: Mar 2010  |  IP: Logged
mousethief

Ship's Thieving Rodent
# 953

- Posted      Profile for mousethief   Author's homepage     Send new private message       Edit/delete post   Reply with quote 
quote:
Originally posted by RooK:

No but he does reflect lunacy perfectly.

--------------------
God has shown me that I should not call any man impure or unclean. --Acts 10:28

Posts: 62437 | From: Ecotopia | Registered: Jul 2001  |  IP: Logged
balaam

Making an ass of myself
# 4543

- Posted      Profile for balaam   Author's homepage   Email balaam   Send new private message       Edit/delete post   Reply with quote 
quote:
Originally posted by no prophet's flag is set so...:

There is only room for one donkey in there parts.

--------------------
Fearfully and wonderfully mad

ن
blog

Posts: 8583 | From: Proxima b | Registered: May 2003  |  IP: Logged
simontoad
Ship's Amphibian
# 18096

- Posted      Profile for simontoad   Email simontoad   Send new private message       Edit/delete post   Reply with quote 
quote:
quote:

You can't be drunk and use a semi-colon that well. Masterful work.

--------------------
The opinions expressed above are transitory emotional responses and do not necessarily reflect the considered views of the author.

Posts: 690 | From: Romsey, Vic, AU | Registered: May 2014  |  IP: Logged
Wesley J

Silly Shipmate
# 6075

- Posted      Profile for Wesley J   Email Wesley J   Send new private message       Edit/delete post   Reply with quote 
Might this insightful discovery shed some light?

--------------------
Be it as it may: Wesley J will stay. --- Euthanasia, that sounds good. An alpine neutral neighbourhood. Then back to Britain, all dressed in wood. Things were gonna get worse. (John Cooper Clarke)

Posts: 7157 | From: The Isles of Silly | Registered: May 2004  |  IP: Logged
lilBuddha
Shipmate
# 14333

- Posted      Profile for lilBuddha     Send new private message       Edit/delete post   Reply with quote 
quote:
Originally posted by Wesley J:
Might this insightful discovery shed some light?

Wow! Talk about a test of faith...

--------------------
So goodnight moon, I want the sun
If it's not here soon, I might be done
No it won't be too soon 'til I say goodnight moon

- A. N. Parsley, D. Mcvinni

Posts: 16059 | From: out of the corner of your eye | Registered: Dec 2008  |  IP: Logged
Martin60
Shipmate
# 368

quote:
Originally posted by mousethief:
quote:

Mausdieb im Spiegel.

--------------------
Love wins

Martin60
Shipmate
# 368

quote:

I yam. Quality.

--------------------
Love wins

Gee D
Shipmate
# 13815

- Posted      Profile for Gee D     Send new private message       Edit/delete post   Reply with quote 
quote:
Originally posted by simontoad:
quote:
quote:

I'd say it should be a colon, not a semi-colon.

--------------------
Not every Anglican in Sydney is Sydney Anglican

Posts: 6387 | From: Warrawee NSW Australia | Registered: Jun 2008  |  IP: Logged
Doc Tor
Deepest Red
# 9748

- Posted      Profile for Doc Tor     Send new private message       Edit/delete post   Reply with quote 
quote:
Mausdieb im Spiegel.

*sigh*

Hostly furry hat on

You know the rules on translation.

Hostly furry hat off

DT
HH

--------------------
Improbable Botany

Posts: 8413 | From: Ultima Thule | Registered: Jul 2005  |  IP: Logged
Martin60
Shipmate
# 368

I do, sorry, I thought the paraphrase of Arvo Pärt's Spiegel im Spiegel with an intuitive transliteration of mousethief to German would be acceptable.

Being married, I was wrong.

--------------------
Love wins

Martin60
Shipmate
# 368

quote:
Originally posted by Gee D:
quote:
Originally posted by simontoad:
quote:
quote:

I'd say it should be a colon, not a semi-colon.
Brace yourself.

[ 23. June 2017, 14:17: Message edited by: Martin60 ]

--------------------
Love wins

Martin60
Shipmate
# 368

quote:

You swine! That's even better than giving me a piece of paper with PTO on both sides!

--------------------
Love wins

mr cheesy
Shipmate
# 3330

- Posted      Profile for mr cheesy   Email mr cheesy   Send new private message       Edit/delete post   Reply with quote 
Well fuck me, Martin. Could it be that the issue has moved on from simply being about cladding and into investigations about gas pipes?

--------------------
my new book: Biblical But Bollocks. Available in all good bookshops.

Martin60
Shipmate
# 368

And so it should. Doubtless the welded steel lateral gas pipes from the boxed in INNER stair well riser and subsequent copper piping from the horizontals added to the cladding holocaust. I'm sure there are scenarios where the secondary immediate cause after the freezer electrical explosion was gas setting off the obvious cladding, insulation and double glazing inferno. That will be forensically established.

[ 28. June 2017, 09:33: Message edited by: Martin60 ]

--------------------
Love wins

Martin60
Shipmate
# 368

quote:
Originally posted by mousethief:
quote:

First class by the way mausdieb, first class.

--------------------
Love wins

Pages in this thread: 1  2 

Post new thread  Post a reply Close thread   Feature thread   Move thread   Delete thread Next oldest thread   Next newest thread
 - Printer-friendly view
Go to:

Contact us | Ship of Fools | Privacy statement

© Ship of Fools 2016