homepage
  roll on christmas  
click here to find out more about ship of fools click here to sign up for the ship of fools newsletter click here to support ship of fools
community the mystery worshipper gadgets for god caption competition foolishness features ship stuff
discussion boards live chat cafe avatars frequently-asked questions the ten commandments gallery private boards register for the boards

Ship of Fools

Post new thread  Post a reply
My profile login | | Directory | Search | FAQs | Board home
   - Printer-friendly view Next oldest thread   Next newest thread
» Ship of Fools   » Community discussion   » Hell   » Justification

- Email this page to a friend or enemy.    
Source: (consider it) Thread: Justification
aliehs
Shipmate
# 18878

- Posted      Profile for aliehs   Author's homepage   Email aliehs   Send new private message       Edit/delete post   Reply with quote 
why on earth [in all its manifestations-pace Dr Who] do you have a board where contributors call each other names?
In the words of someone whom I do not admire: Please Explain.
P.S. I am new to the ship

--------------------
Now I see through a glass darkly. Maybe I should clean my specs.
sld2A

Posts: 160 | From: Australia | Registered: Dec 2017  |  IP: Logged
lilBuddha
Shipmate
# 14333

- Posted      Profile for lilBuddha     Send new private message       Edit/delete post   Reply with quote 
Welcome to the Ship and be careful down here. There is no requirement to be nice to n00bs. But I shall try.
Hell is a board in which we can let off steam about nearly any topic we desire, including other Shipmates.
This serves as a safety valve that helps prevent vitriol from staining the other boards. No one need participate, including those called down here.
Your opinion that it does not belong is not unique, several long-term members think this as well.
However, those that run this place, think it serves a purpose.
Personally, I agree. Though as I am just a shipmate my opinion is just that and my explanation is not official by any means.

--------------------
I put on my rockin' shoes in the morning
Hallellou, hallellou

Posts: 17627 | From: the round earth's imagined corners | Registered: Dec 2008  |  IP: Logged
Rossweisse

High Church Valkyrie
# 2349

- Posted      Profile for Rossweisse     Send new private message       Edit/delete post   Reply with quote 
Threads can be derailed by various people for various reasons; some people can't seem to abide by the (eminently reasonable) rules. Other people just need to vent about one thing (or a dozen). Hell is for them.

Anyway, welcome to the Ship, aliehs!

--------------------
I'm not dead yet.

Posts: 15117 | From: Valhalla | Registered: Feb 2002  |  IP: Logged
Dark Knight

Super Zero
# 9415

- Posted      Profile for Dark Knight   Email Dark Knight   Send new private message       Edit/delete post   Reply with quote 
From zero to ITTWACW in two posts. Breathtaking ignorance.

Lurk, read the intro blurb, see what Rossweise said - and see if you can't answer your own question.

--------------------
So don't ever call me lucky
You don't know what I done, what it was, who I lost, or what it cost me
- A B Original: I C U

----
Love is as strong as death (Song of Solomon 8:6).

Posts: 2958 | From: Beyond the Yellow Brick Road | Registered: Apr 2005  |  IP: Logged
Golden Key
Shipmate
# 1468

- Posted      Profile for Golden Key   Author's homepage     Send new private message       Edit/delete post   Reply with quote 
Welcome to the Ship! [Smile]

A host/admin may be along to explain. But for now:

Basically, it's so they do it *here* (if they so choose), rather than on the other boards. People can have their tantrums, hissy fits, interpersonal battles, and raging meltdowns *here*. No one's made to call names, be mean, etc. Think of this as the "outside" to which people are told to take their fights, or even the Ship's spittoon. You don't have to chew tobacco--nasty stuff; but, if you do, here's where you spit it out.
[Biased]

PS Some of the Ship's best discussions have taken place here. It's not for everyone. Newbies are generally best off avoiding it, until they've made 50 posts or so in other parts of the Ship. I was terrified of it, when I first joined the Ship. But I've grown to like it a lot.

Someone will eventually tell you, so I might as well. You'll sometimes see the Ship acronym ITTWACW, standing for "I Thought This Was A Christian Website!" People come here with expectations; are startled when the Ship is different from what they expect; and say some version of ITTWACW. What's interesting is what the newbies decide to do then.
[Biased] [Angel]
(The angel emoticon basically is a reassurance that a comment is meant in a good way.)

Good luck, and have fun!

ETA: Because I wrote slowly, I cross-posted with everyone. LOL!

[ 15. December 2017, 03:43: Message edited by: Golden Key ]

--------------------
Blessed Gator, pray for us!
--"Oh bat bladders, do you have to bring common sense into this?" (Dragon, "Jane & the Dragon")
--"Oh, Peace Train, save this country!" (Yusuf/Cat Stevens, "Peace Train")

Posts: 18601 | From: Chilling out in an undisclosed, sincere pumpkin patch. | Registered: Oct 2001  |  IP: Logged
simontoad
Ship's Amphibian
# 18096

- Posted      Profile for simontoad   Email simontoad   Send new private message       Edit/delete post   Reply with quote 
Here is another example of what you should only do here.

Dark Knight is an arse (personal abuse) who does not understand Australia's proper place in the international order (attempt to derail the thread).

Welcome to the Ship!

Important: It is not compulsory to be nasty here.

[ 15. December 2017, 04:20: Message edited by: simontoad ]

--------------------
Human

Posts: 1571 | From: Romsey, Vic, AU | Registered: May 2014  |  IP: Logged
Dark Knight

Super Zero
# 9415

- Posted      Profile for Dark Knight   Email Dark Knight   Send new private message       Edit/delete post   Reply with quote 
It may be a good idea for you to read through the rules here, too, toad. You seem to be under the impression it is compulsory for you to be a gormless fuckwit.

Of course, that isn't limited to my observations of your posting on this board, so maybe you don't know any of the rules anywhere.

--------------------
So don't ever call me lucky
You don't know what I done, what it was, who I lost, or what it cost me
- A B Original: I C U

----
Love is as strong as death (Song of Solomon 8:6).

Posts: 2958 | From: Beyond the Yellow Brick Road | Registered: Apr 2005  |  IP: Logged
Golden Key
Shipmate
# 1468

- Posted      Profile for Golden Key   Author's homepage     Send new private message       Edit/delete post   Reply with quote 
Guys, don't scare off the newbie.

{Tosses them chew toys and treats.}
[Biased]

--------------------
Blessed Gator, pray for us!
--"Oh bat bladders, do you have to bring common sense into this?" (Dragon, "Jane & the Dragon")
--"Oh, Peace Train, save this country!" (Yusuf/Cat Stevens, "Peace Train")

Posts: 18601 | From: Chilling out in an undisclosed, sincere pumpkin patch. | Registered: Oct 2001  |  IP: Logged
simontoad
Ship's Amphibian
# 18096

- Posted      Profile for simontoad   Email simontoad   Send new private message       Edit/delete post   Reply with quote 
quote:
Originally posted by Dark Knight:
It may be a good idea for you to read through the rules here, too, toad. You seem to be under the impression it is compulsory for you to be a gormless fuckwit.

Of course, that isn't limited to my observations of your posting on this board, so maybe you don't know any of the rules anywhere.

I really object to you saying that I don't know the rules. It's very offensive.

You seem to be saying that it is compulsory to be nasty on the hell thread.
[Big Grin]

--------------------
Human

Posts: 1571 | From: Romsey, Vic, AU | Registered: May 2014  |  IP: Logged
Tortuf
Ship's fisherman
# 3784

- Posted      Profile for Tortuf   Author's homepage   Email Tortuf   Send new private message       Edit/delete post   Reply with quote 
Here are some questions for you aliehs:

Why do you think you are entitled to an explanation about how and why something is structured when you didn't create it, you don't run it and you have not hung around long enough to see how it might work?

Is that something you would do in normal conversation with a group of new acquaintances?

Is it because the Hell Board does not meet your expectations about how Christians™ should behave?

I ask these questions out of a sense of fair play. If you expect the denizens of the Ship to explain themselves to you, oughtn't you be prepared to explain yourself to them?

Posts: 6963 | From: The Venice of the South | Registered: Dec 2002  |  IP: Logged
Doc Tor
Deepest Red
# 9748

- Posted      Profile for Doc Tor     Send new private message       Edit/delete post   Reply with quote 
Hello, children. It's your friendly* Hell Host here.

In no particular order:

1. This is not a Christian website. Baptismal water and electronics don't mix. You may try it for yourself, but I guarantee the results won't be pretty.

2. Not everyone here is a Christian.

3. Not everyone here who is a Christian isn't a dick some or all of the time. Dark Knight, I'm looking at you.

3a. You will find out that we have 'frequent flyer' threads for our most dickish members.

4. We (Hosts and Admin) would be wielding the ban hammer and our hostly implements on a daily basis if it wasn't for the pressure valve that is Hell.

5. Having a Hell board is actually the most Christian part of this set-up. It allows for free will, redemption, community and treating you all like adults. It also lets us to use the swearwords we'd like to air at the church council meeting in a safe, anonymous environment.

6. Whatever. I need to hoover the pine needles up from under the Christmas tree.

*I've just spent something like 5 hours shopping in town, I'm in so much pain from running club last night and now the cat is headbutting my hands in an attempt to attract my attention, when it's the size of a small moon and has occluded the screen. Friendly my arse.

--------------------
Forward the New Republic

Posts: 9131 | From: Ultima Thule | Registered: Jul 2005  |  IP: Logged
RooK

1 of 6
# 1852

- Posted      Profile for RooK   Author's homepage   Email RooK   Send new private message       Edit/delete post   Reply with quote 
In reverse order: (for effect)

quote:
Originally posted by aliehs:

Yes, you are. We can all tell because:
  1. That was a n00b question.
  2. Your registration date and number of posts is listed beside your name on every post.

quote:
Now you've gone and made me look up a meme. Which is ironic, considering that the internet also has answers to your own question - should you feel sufficiently motivated to wonder about discussion board moderation methodology. You selfish lazy bastard.

quote:
why on earth do you have a board where contributors call each other names?
Why? WHY‽‽

For exactly the same reason that lies as the foundation of every religion ever everywhere: Just 'cuz.

Posts: 15274 | From: Portland, Oregon, USA, Earth | Registered: Nov 2001  |  IP: Logged
Schroedinger's cat

Ship's cool cat
# 64

- Posted      Profile for Schroedinger's cat   Author's homepage     Send new private message       Edit/delete post   Reply with quote 
quote:
why on earth [in all its manifestations-pace Dr Who] do you have a board where contributors call each other names?

Because of people like you.

--------------------
Blog
Music for your enjoyment
Lord may all my hard times be healing times
take out this broken heart and renew my mind.

Posts: 18859 | From: At the bottom of a deep dark well. | Registered: May 2001  |  IP: Logged
Jengie jon

Semper Reformanda
# 273

- Posted      Profile for Jengie jon   Author's homepage   Email Jengie jon   Send new private message       Edit/delete post   Reply with quote 
Rook has it better.

We have Hell and ship has been a float for a couple of decades. That gives longevity by internet standards.

This bulletin board culture works pretty well. There are others that work but they are few and far between in the ecology of the internet.

Jengie

--------------------
"To violate a persons ability to distinguish fact from fantasy is the epistemological equivalent of rape." Noretta Koertge

Back to my blog

Posts: 20894 | From: city of steel, butterflies and rainbows | Registered: May 2001  |  IP: Logged
Lyda*Rose

Ship's broken porthole
# 4544

- Posted      Profile for Lyda*Rose   Email Lyda*Rose   Send new private message       Edit/delete post   Reply with quote 
quote:

I'm far from a newbie, and besides the reasons stated by our host and our administrator, over the years I've noticed having the freedom to be as passionate as you want on any subject somewhere on the Ship has shaped its culture in a way many of us like. We don't have to always walk on egg shells about who and what makes us angry. If we think someone is acting badly, we don't have run crying "Wah! Wah! Wah!" over and over to the hosts and admins like kids on a play ground. As RooK said, they'd be attending to nothing else. We can take responsibility for our own feelings and stand up for ourselves.

Plus there is very little actual censorship, meaning content is seldom removed. Generally when it is, it involves possible libel of known and named people, copyrighted content, or else spam. If the powers that be decide that a shipmate has crossed the line and requires a warning, a suspension, or (God forbid [Eek!] ) banning, they generally can do it without needing to eliminate posts.

Speaking of full-blown bans, you should see the froufrou-rah that breaks out in the Styx when someone gets banned. There are usually shipmates that show up to earnestly ask the admins to reconsider, even if the banned one is damned unpopular. "The Ship won't be the same without them! [Tear] " We even appreciate our Difficult Children.

--------------------
"Dear God, whose name I do not know - thank you for my life. I forgot how BIG... thank you. Thank you for my life." ~from Joe Vs the Volcano

Posts: 21377 | From: CA | Registered: May 2003  |  IP: Logged
orfeo

Ship's Musical Counterpoint
# 13878

- Posted      Profile for orfeo   Author's homepage   Email orfeo   Send new private message       Edit/delete post   Reply with quote 
Because other parts of the internet have shown me that different people have very different ideas of what constitutes "internet drama".

The brilliance of the Ship's design is that those who can handle different levels of "drama" are catered for. Those who don't have a problem with a bit of ranting and getting personal have a space to do with it, away from those who faint the moment someone corrects a spelling error.

They might claim this isn't a Christian website, but really it's all based on 1 Corinthians 8.

--------------------
Technology has brought us all closer together. Turns out a lot of the people you meet as a result are complete idiots.

Posts: 18173 | From: Under | Registered: Jul 2008  |  IP: Logged
lilBuddha
Shipmate
# 14333

- Posted      Profile for lilBuddha     Send new private message       Edit/delete post   Reply with quote 
Two posts: One in Hell about how Hell doesn't belong and the other on a contentious subject in Purg.
Then nothing.
Hmmmm...

--------------------
I put on my rockin' shoes in the morning
Hallellou, hallellou

Posts: 17627 | From: the round earth's imagined corners | Registered: Dec 2008  |  IP: Logged
Rossweisse

High Church Valkyrie
# 2349

- Posted      Profile for Rossweisse     Send new private message       Edit/delete post   Reply with quote 
I thought the Purg post was interesting. The Hell post, well, typical foolish newbie matter. (And we were even welcoming in Hell!)

--------------------
I'm not dead yet.

Rosa Winkel

Saint Anger round my neck
# 11424

- Posted      Profile for Rosa Winkel   Author's homepage   Email Rosa Winkel   Send new private message       Edit/delete post   Reply with quote 
quote:
Originally posted by lilBuddha:
Two posts: One in Hell about how Hell doesn't belong and the other on a contentious subject in Purg.
Then nothing.
Hmmmm...

I'm thinking the same.

--------------------
The Disability and Jesus "Locked out for Lent" project

Posts: 3271 | From: Wrocław | Registered: May 2006  |  IP: Logged
Twilight

Puddleglum's sister
# 2832

- Posted      Profile for Twilight     Send new private message       Edit/delete post   Reply with quote 
Yep, that always bugs me. A new person comes along, asks a question, many people take pains to answer in an effort to help them understand ... and then long before I get to add my two cents*...they're long gone to some board where pearls can be clutched as they talk about our shocking behavior.

*For me the very best use of the Hell board is the freedom to discuss hot button issues even as out blood pressure soars and our words get a little rough. I have no desire to call anyone names. Some of my favorite shipmates are people who disagree with me on at least half the subjects raised. Here we can get testy without getting in trouble and (I hope) without losing our friendship.

RuthW

liberal "peace first" hankie squeezer
# 13

- Posted      Profile for RuthW     Send new private message       Edit/delete post   Reply with quote 
Unlike Paul, the ship is not all things to all people. It is many things to the self-chosen few, of whom the noon is apparently not a member.
Posts: 24453 | From: La La Land | Registered: Apr 2001  |  IP: Logged
Boogie

Boogie on down!
# 13538

- Posted      Profile for Boogie     Send new private message       Edit/delete post   Reply with quote 
It’s a pressure valve.

A place to settle personal arguments. On all the other boards personal comments are not allowed. Here they are, so that we can get our grievances aired and discussed without messing up the other boards.

It’s the best thing about the Ship. It’s (imo) the reason the Church of Fools failed - they had no way for people to air their views or rants or complaints.

We have, and it works [Smile] [Smile]

--------------------
Garden. Room. Walk

Posts: 13030 | From: Boogie Wonderland | Registered: Mar 2008  |  IP: Logged
Tortuf
Ship's fisherman
# 3784

- Posted      Profile for Tortuf   Author's homepage   Email Tortuf   Send new private message       Edit/delete post   Reply with quote 
quote:
Originally posted by Boogie:
It’s (imo) the reason the Church of Fools failed - they had no way for people to air their views or rants or complaints.

They could always kneel and worship at the soda machines.
Posts: 6963 | From: The Venice of the South | Registered: Dec 2002  |  IP: Logged
rolyn
Shipmate
# 16840

- Posted      Profile for rolyn         Edit/delete post   Reply with quote 
quote:
Originally posted by lilBuddha:
Then nothing.
Hmmmm...

Indeed one can’t help but feel that there is a pisser-abouter in our midst as opposed to a newbie willing to engage.

There again they could always post and prove this theory incorrect. Don’t much think it is worth holding the breath more than a nanosecond on that one.

--------------------
Change is the only certainty of existence

Posts: 3206 | From: U.K. | Registered: Dec 2011  |  IP: Logged
Piglet
Islander
# 11803

- Posted      Profile for Piglet   Email Piglet   Send new private message       Edit/delete post   Reply with quote 
Aliehs, if you're uncomfortable about the Hell board, just ignore it. There are plenty of other boards where we're all really nice to each other.

[Angel]

--------------------
I may not be on an island any more, but I'm still an islander.
alto n a soprano who can read music

Posts: 20272 | From: Fredericton, NB, on a rather larger piece of rock | Registered: Sep 2006  |  IP: Logged
Rossweisse

High Church Valkyrie
# 2349

quote:
Originally posted by Piglet:
Aliehs, if you're uncomfortable about the Hell board, just ignore it. There are plenty of other boards where we're all really nice to each other.

[Angel]

...within reason, of course.

--------------------
I'm not dead yet.

Marvin the Martian

Interplanetary
# 4360

- Posted      Profile for Marvin the Martian     Send new private message       Edit/delete post   Reply with quote 
quote:
Originally posted by Piglet:
There are plenty of other boards where we're all really nice to each other.

Yes. The boring ones that I hardly ever bother reading [Razz]

--------------------
Hail Gallaxhar

Posts: 30100 | From: Adrift on a sea of surreality | Registered: Apr 2003  |  IP: Logged
Doc Tor
Deepest Red
# 9748

- Posted      Profile for Doc Tor     Send new private message       Edit/delete post   Reply with quote 
There are other boards? [Eek!]

--------------------
Forward the New Republic

Posts: 9131 | From: Ultima Thule | Registered: Jul 2005  |  IP: Logged
balaam

Making an ass of myself
# 4543

- Posted      Profile for balaam   Author's homepage   Email balaam   Send new private message       Edit/delete post   Reply with quote 
A simple guide to the main boards.
In Purgatory we reply using our minds.
In All Saints we reply using our hearts
In Hell we reply using our spleen.
For everything else there's Heaven.

(Don't bother checking if it is suitable for a special interest board. The hosts have to do something. <ducks and runs>.) [Devil]

--------------------
Last ever sig ...

blog

Posts: 9049 | From: Hen Ogledd | Registered: May 2003  |  IP: Logged
mousethief

Ship's Thieving Rodent
# 953

- Posted      Profile for mousethief     Send new private message       Edit/delete post   Reply with quote 
We could perhaps say, using the bifurcation I learned in my Protestant catechesis, that we justify Hell, but we do not sanctify it.

--------------------
This is the last sig I'll ever write for you...

Posts: 63536 | From: Washington | Registered: Jul 2001  |  IP: Logged
Amorya

Ship's tame galoot
# 2652

- Posted      Profile for Amorya   Email Amorya   Send new private message       Edit/delete post   Reply with quote 
quote:
Originally posted by balaam:
In Purgatory we reply using our minds.
In All Saints we reply using our hearts
In Hell we reply using our spleen.
For everything else there's Heaven.

Yet some of the best hell threads have been ones where we reply using our hearts, raw and unfiltered.
Posts: 2383 | From: Coventry | Registered: Apr 2002  |  IP: Logged
Moo

Ship's tough old bird
# 107

- Posted      Profile for Moo   Email Moo   Send new private message       Edit/delete post   Reply with quote 
quote:
Originally posted by Amorya:
Yet some of the best hell threads have been ones where we reply using our hearts, raw and unfiltered.

A classic example of that is this Calling God to Hell thread.

Moo

--------------------
Kerygmania host
---------------------
See you later, alligator.

Posts: 20365 | From: Alleghany Mountains of Virginia | Registered: May 2001  |  IP: Logged
mousethief

Ship's Thieving Rodent
# 953

- Posted      Profile for mousethief     Send new private message       Edit/delete post   Reply with quote 
quote:
Originally posted by Moo:
quote:
Originally posted by Amorya:

A classic example of that is this Calling God to Hell thread.
What a trip down memory lane!

--------------------
This is the last sig I'll ever write for you...

Posts: 63536 | From: Washington | Registered: Jul 2001  |  IP: Logged
Lothlorien
Ship's Grandma
# 4927

- Posted      Profile for Lothlorien   Email Lothlorien   Send new private message       Edit/delete post   Reply with quote 
Not too many Hell threads like that one. I re-read it too.

--------------------
Buy a bale. Help our Aussie rural communities and farmers. Another great cause needing support The High Country Patrol.

Posts: 9745 | From: girt by sea | Registered: Aug 2003  |  IP: Logged
agingjb
Shipmate
# 16555

- Posted      Profile for agingjb   Author's homepage     Send new private message       Edit/delete post   Reply with quote 
I hope it survives the relaunch.

[ 23. December 2017, 04:16: Message edited by: agingjb ]

--------------------
Refraction Villanelles

Posts: 464 | From: Southern England | Registered: Jul 2011  |  IP: Logged
Lyda*Rose

Ship's broken porthole
# 4544

- Posted      Profile for Lyda*Rose   Email Lyda*Rose   Send new private message       Edit/delete post   Reply with quote 
Since Hell is one of the main innovations that keeps the Ship distinctive and afloat, I believe it will.

--------------------
"Dear God, whose name I do not know - thank you for my life. I forgot how BIG... thank you. Thank you for my life." ~from Joe Vs the Volcano

Posts: 21377 | From: CA | Registered: May 2003  |  IP: Logged
Alan Cresswell

Mad Scientist 先生
# 31

- Posted      Profile for Alan Cresswell   Email Alan Cresswell   Send new private message       Edit/delete post   Reply with quote 
I'm sure we'll still be seeing regular "why does a Christian site have a Hell board?" threads for years to come on the new software.

--------------------
Don't cling to a mistake just because you spent a lot of time making it.

Posts: 32413 | From: East Kilbride (Scotland) or 福島 | Registered: May 2001  |  IP: Logged
Rossweisse

High Church Valkyrie
# 2349

Well, as an Anglican, tradition is important to me, and what could be more so here than ITTWACW and questioning the existence of Hell?

--------------------
I'm not dead yet.

Martin60
Shipmate
# 368

- Posted      Profile for Martin60   Email Martin60   Send new private message       Edit/delete post   Reply with quote 
quote:
Originally posted by balaam:
In Purgatory we reply using our minds....

Speak for yourself.

--------------------
Love wins

Posts: 17586 | From: Never Dobunni after all. Corieltauvi after all. Just moved to the capital. | Registered: Jun 2001  |  IP: Logged
Zappa
Ship's Wake
# 8433

- Posted      Profile for Zappa   Email Zappa   Send new private message       Edit/delete post   Reply with quote 
Dammit, aliehs, after such an insightful start I was looking forward to your enlightened and invigorating intellectual input to the Ship. We poor lame stumblers needed your vast exotic wisdom. I fear your silence suggests that the church mice slaughtered you at the door. So sad.

Liked your backwards name, too. Very Australian.

--------------------
shameless self promotion - because I think it's worth it
and mayhap this too: http://broken-moments.blogspot.co.nz/

Posts: 18917 | From: "Central" is all they call it | Registered: Sep 2004  |  IP: Logged
Martin60
Shipmate
# 368

- Posted      Profile for Martin60   Email Martin60   Send new private message       Edit/delete post   Reply with quote 
ɐlᴉǝɥs surely?

(what the 'ell?)

--------------------
Love wins

Posts: 17586 | From: Never Dobunni after all. Corieltauvi after all. Just moved to the capital. | Registered: Jun 2001  |  IP: Logged
Evensong
Shipmate
# 14696

- Posted      Profile for Evensong   Author's homepage   Email Evensong   Send new private message       Edit/delete post   Reply with quote 
Damn. I thought maybe we were going to roast Paul on justification.
Posts: 9481 | From: Australia | Registered: Apr 2009  |  IP: Logged

Post new thread  Post a reply Close thread   Feature thread   Move thread   Delete thread Next oldest thread   Next newest thread
 - Printer-friendly view
Go to:

Contact us | Ship of Fools | Privacy statement

© Ship of Fools 2016