homepage
  roll on christmas  
click here to find out more about ship of fools click here to sign up for the ship of fools newsletter click here to support ship of fools
community the mystery worshipper gadgets for god caption competition foolishness features ship stuff
discussion boards live chat cafe avatars frequently-asked questions the ten commandments gallery private boards register for the boards

Ship of Fools
Thread closed  Thread closed

Post new thread  
My profile login | | Directory | Search | FAQs | Board home
   - Printer-friendly view Next oldest thread   Next newest thread
» Ship of Fools   » Community discussion   » Hell   » Fucking Fucking

- Email this page to a friend or enemy.    
Source: (consider it) Thread: Fucking Fucking
simontoad
Ship's Amphibian
# 18096

- Posted      Profile for simontoad   Email simontoad   Send new private message       Edit/delete post 
I'm over thread titles in Hell that start fucking this or fucking that. Honestly people, control your rage and come up with a decent title. Here are a few suggestions:

Terrible Tasers
Goofy Guns
Spoilers, Seriously?
Damned Death
Irritable Bowel Syndrome
Awful Aliteration
Good Golly Ms Huckerbee - Sanders
Americans, your President is an Ass (ie donkey, not bottom) but you've Probably Worked that Out by Now.
Ha ha Roy Moore and other fake Christians

There has got to be a better title for the guns thing. Pesky Pistols? Silly Sidearms? Awful Assault Rifles?

--------------------
Human

Posts: 1571 | From: Romsey, Vic, AU | Registered: May 2014  |  IP: Logged
lilBuddha
Shipmate
# 14333

- Posted      Profile for lilBuddha     Send new private message       Edit/delete post 
Dude, don’t smoke and post.

--------------------
I put on my rockin' shoes in the morning
Hallellou, hallellou

Posts: 17627 | From: the round earth's imagined corners | Registered: Dec 2008  |  IP: Logged
Og, King of Bashan

Ship's giant Amorite
# 9562

- Posted      Profile for Og, King of Bashan     Send new private message       Edit/delete post 
Maybe on the new Ship they’ll let us use gif.s as thread titles and I can start a few hell threads with an image of Col. Klink and the title “Oooooo... spoilers!”

--------------------
"I like to eat crawfish and drink beer. That's despair?" ― Walker Percy

Posts: 3259 | From: Denver, Colorado, USA | Registered: May 2005  |  IP: Logged
Dark Knight

Super Zero
# 9415

- Posted      Profile for Dark Knight   Email Dark Knight   Send new private message       Edit/delete post 
I was hoping for no more "nawww ... you kids" hokum from the current manifestation of the "I'm everybody's mate/Dad" shipmate doing the "you can't tell if I am using my lame humour to disarm you and make a very serious point that will help you, or whether I'm taking the piss because irony" bullshit this Christmas.

I must have been bad.

--------------------
So don't ever call me lucky
You don't know what I done, what it was, who I lost, or what it cost me
- A B Original: I C U

----
Love is as strong as death (Song of Solomon 8:6).

Posts: 2958 | From: Beyond the Yellow Brick Road | Registered: Apr 2005  |  IP: Logged
Huia
Shipmate
# 3473

- Posted      Profile for Huia   Email Huia   Send new private message       Edit/delete post 
quote:
Originally posted by simontoad:
I'm over thread titles in Hell that start fucking this or fucking that. Honestly people, control your rage and come up with a decent title. Here are a few suggestions:

Terrible Tasers
Goofy Guns
Spoilers, Seriously?
Damned Death
Irritable Bowel Syndrome
Awful Aliteration
Good Golly Ms Huckerbee - Sanders
Americans, your President is an Ass (ie donkey, not bottom) but you've Probably Worked that Out by Now.
Ha ha Roy Moore and other fake Christians

There has got to be a better title for the guns thing. Pesky Pistols? Silly Sidearms? Awful Assault Rifles?

Well Fuck!

That's the lamest O/P I've read for years - wouldn't even bother breaking out the popcorn, much less the divine Mousethief coolers.

Huia

--------------------
Charity gives food from the table, Justice gives a place at the table.

Posts: 10382 | From: Te Wai Pounamu | Registered: Oct 2002  |  IP: Logged
lilBuddha
Shipmate
# 14333

- Posted      Profile for lilBuddha     Send new private message       Edit/delete post 
I've heard of a device that won't allow a person to start their car if they are impaired. Wonder if we can get those devices for posting on the New Ship...

Granted, it won't stop stupid, but perhaps it will limit lame.

--------------------
I put on my rockin' shoes in the morning
Hallellou, hallellou

Posts: 17627 | From: the round earth's imagined corners | Registered: Dec 2008  |  IP: Logged
Schroedinger's cat

Ship's cool cat
# 64

- Posted      Profile for Schroedinger's cat   Author's homepage     Send new private message       Edit/delete post 
Maybe we should use fluffly titles for hell threads:

Oooo - big nasty guns.
Those people who post spoilers make me cry.
Trumpy has been a bad boy, hasn't he?

The thing is, if you want fluffy niceness, go to heaven. Hell is a very raw place in so many ways. It is the right place to post raw emotional titles. And, TBF, anything about current political matters really needs to have the word fuck in it somewhere. It is pretty well all fucked.

--------------------
Blog
Music for your enjoyment
Lord may all my hard times be healing times
take out this broken heart and renew my mind.

Posts: 18859 | From: At the bottom of a deep dark well. | Registered: May 2001  |  IP: Logged
Boogie

Boogie on down!
# 13538

- Posted      Profile for Boogie     Send new private message       Edit/delete post 
There’s me thinking you were tired of sex 🤣😜

--------------------
Garden. Room. Walk

Posts: 13030 | From: Boogie Wonderland | Registered: Mar 2008  |  IP: Logged
orfeo

Ship's Musical Counterpoint
# 13878

- Posted      Profile for orfeo   Author's homepage   Email orfeo   Send new private message       Edit/delete post 
quote:
Originally posted by simontoad:
I'm over thread titles in Hell that start fucking this or fucking that.

Then don't come here. Read something else. I certainly won't miss you and your tiresome efforts to create a conversation.

--------------------
Technology has brought us all closer together. Turns out a lot of the people you meet as a result are complete idiots.

Posts: 18173 | From: Under | Registered: Jul 2008  |  IP: Logged
Doc Tor
Deepest Red
# 9748

- Posted      Profile for Doc Tor     Send new private message       Edit/delete post 
So not Hell. So not even the Circus.

Thread closed because I don't need to wake up to this fucking nonsense.

DT
HH

[ 21. December 2017, 08:25: Message edited by: Doc Tor ]

--------------------
Forward the New Republic

Posts: 9131 | From: Ultima Thule | Registered: Jul 2005  |  IP: Logged

Post new thread  
Open thread   Feature thread   Move thread   Delete thread Next oldest thread   Next newest thread
 - Printer-friendly view
Go to:

Contact us | Ship of Fools | Privacy statement

© Ship of Fools 2016