homepage
  roll on christmas  
click here to find out more about ship of fools click here to sign up for the ship of fools newsletter click here to support ship of fools
community the mystery worshipper gadgets for god caption competition foolishness features ship stuff
discussion boards live chat cafe avatars frequently-asked questions the ten commandments gallery private boards register for the boards

Ship of Fools

Post new thread  Post a reply
My profile login | | Directory | Search | FAQs | Board home
   - Printer-friendly view Next oldest thread   Next newest thread
» Ship of Fools   » Community discussion   » All Saints   » Decluttering support thread (Page 43)

- Email this page to a friend or enemy.  
Pages in this thread: 1  2  3  ...  40  41  42  43  44  45  46  ...  50  51  52 

Source: (consider it) Thread: Decluttering support thread
Boogie

Boogie on down!
# 13538

- Posted      Profile for Boogie     Send new private message       Edit/delete post   Reply with quote 
We have our shredder permanently set up in the utility room with a tray next to it 'to be shredded' papers go straight into it. Then we shred a few when we pass it as we head for the washer etc.

It helps that we are selling about three items a day produced by our burgeoning cottage industry, so we use the shreddings as packing material [Smile]

--------------------
Garden. Room. Walk

Posts: 13030 | From: Boogie Wonderland | Registered: Mar 2008  |  IP: Logged
North East Quine

Curious beastie
# 13049

- Posted      Profile for North East Quine   Email North East Quine   Send new private message       Edit/delete post   Reply with quote 
I managed to catch up on a backlog of shredding on Wednesday whilst I spent 46 minutes on hold listening to plinky music and a voice saying "Your call is important to us. Thank you for holding."

Usually being on hold gives me The Rage. But doing the shredding was a good outlet for my annoyance.

Posts: 6414 | From: North East Scotland | Registered: Oct 2007  |  IP: Logged
Huia
Shipmate
# 3473

- Posted      Profile for Huia   Email Huia   Send new private message       Edit/delete post   Reply with quote 
NEQ -thanks, that's brilliant. I feel as though I have spent a lifetime on hold recently with a non communicating telecommunications company and offsetting that with the satisfaction of shredding unpleasant documents would be so satisfying.

Actually I though I had blown a fuse in the microwave using it on the same plug board as the shredder, but after leaving it several days it righted itself, the plug board needed replacing though, but that's what it was designed for.

Huia

--------------------
Charity gives food from the table, Justice gives a place at the table.

Posts: 10382 | From: Te Wai Pounamu | Registered: Oct 2002  |  IP: Logged
Cottontail

Shipmate
# 12234

- Posted      Profile for Cottontail   Author's homepage     Send new private message       Edit/delete post   Reply with quote 
The trouble is that my bits of paper go back over two decades. I have simply carted them around from house to house, and left a whole pile at my mother's as well. When she downsized, she brought about 4 boxes to my house and left them there - quite rightly, of course, despite my howl of dismay. [Waterworks] Once I get the backlog cleared, I can hopefully keep up with the paper on an as-you-go basis.

Ideally I would just dump the lot. After all, I have lived without most of it for years. But there are some precious things in among them. And besides, the whole point of shredding is to eliminate the stuff with personal information on it before I dump it.

--------------------
"I don't think you ought to read so much theology," said Lord Peter. "It has a brutalizing influence."

Posts: 2377 | From: Scotland | Registered: Jan 2007  |  IP: Logged
jacobsen

seeker
# 14998

- Posted      Profile for jacobsen   Email jacobsen   Send new private message       Edit/delete post   Reply with quote 
I've already, in the first flush of glorious achievement, posted this on the Praise and Thanksgiving thread, but it probably belongs here.

I TIDIED MY HALL.AND CLEANED THE UTILITY ROOM. [Axe murder]

On the principle of quinquennials, or whatever they're called, that's it till at least 2020.

Dementors lurk in the cleaning cupboard, and can only be kept at bay with chocolate brownies. (In the absence of my furry grey patronusses.)

[ 30. March 2016, 11:17: Message edited by: jacobsen ]

--------------------
But God, holding a candle, looks for all who wander, all who search. - Shifra Alon
Beauty fades, dumb is forever-Judge Judy
The man who made time, made plenty.

Posts: 8040 | From: Æbleskiver country | Registered: Aug 2009  |  IP: Logged
Golden Key
Shipmate
# 1468

- Posted      Profile for Golden Key   Author's homepage     Send new private message       Edit/delete post   Reply with quote 
Yay, Jacobsen!

--------------------
Blessed Gator, pray for us!
--"Oh bat bladders, do you have to bring common sense into this?" (Dragon, "Jane & the Dragon")
--"Oh, Peace Train, save this country!" (Yusuf/Cat Stevens, "Peace Train")

Posts: 18601 | From: Chilling out in an undisclosed, sincere pumpkin patch. | Registered: Oct 2001  |  IP: Logged
Piglet
Islander
# 11803

- Posted      Profile for Piglet   Email Piglet   Send new private message       Edit/delete post   Reply with quote 
Major de-clutterations chez Piglet have begun with my clearing out a couple of drawers in the bedroom dresser and filling a bin-bag for the thrift shop. Small steps, but they're going to have to get bigger.

General Booth's Boutique* isn't going to know what's hit it.

* what a friend in Northern Ireland used to call the Sally Army thrift shop

--------------------
I may not be on an island any more, but I'm still an islander.
alto n a soprano who can read music

Posts: 20272 | From: Fredericton, NB, on a rather larger piece of rock | Registered: Sep 2006  |  IP: Logged
Piglet
Islander
# 11803

- Posted      Profile for Piglet   Email Piglet   Send new private message       Edit/delete post   Reply with quote 
I'm now up to three bin-bags for the thrift shop, two for the rubbish-dump and two for the temporary re-location of small bears*.

* The bears won't be de-cluttered: they aren't clutter. [Smile]

[ 05. April 2016, 14:21: Message edited by: Piglet ]

--------------------

Posts: 20272 | From: Fredericton, NB, on a rather larger piece of rock | Registered: Sep 2006  |  IP: Logged
Pigwidgeon

Ship's Owl
# 10192

- Posted      Profile for Pigwidgeon   Author's homepage     Send new private message       Edit/delete post   Reply with quote 
Our church Rummage Sale is coming up in a couple of weeks. I am so glad that I can FINALLY get rid of the bins, boxes, bags, and large items that I've put aside. In the next week I plan to make one more round of going through every drawer and closet to be sure I haven't missed anything that needs to go. (And I am not even going to look at the "treasures" on offer when the Rummage Sale happens!)

--------------------
"...that is generally a matter for Pigwidgeon, several other consenting adults, a bottle of cheap Gin and the odd giraffe."
~Tortuf

Posts: 9835 | From: Hogwarts | Registered: Aug 2005  |  IP: Logged
Pigwidgeon

Ship's Owl
# 10192

- Posted      Profile for Pigwidgeon   Author's homepage     Send new private message       Edit/delete post   Reply with quote 
quote:
Originally posted by Piglet:
The bears won't be de-cluttered: they aren't clutter. [Smile]

Of course they aren't!
[Big Grin]

--------------------
"...that is generally a matter for Pigwidgeon, several other consenting adults, a bottle of cheap Gin and the odd giraffe."
~Tortuf

Brenda Clough
Shipmate
# 18061

- Posted      Profile for Brenda Clough   Author's homepage   Email Brenda Clough   Send new private message       Edit/delete post   Reply with quote 
My husband and I have 'the Oregon filter'. Every item in the house eventually has to pass the filter to ship (expensively and with difficulty) to Oregon. Otherwise it has to be gotten rid of. My son does not pass the filter. (He has a job here, and so will not wish to move.) Nor do the cats, who I hope will be at that Great Scratching Post in the Sky by the time we move.

--------------------
Science fiction and fantasy writer with a Patreon page

Posts: 6378 | From: Washington DC | Registered: Mar 2014  |  IP: Logged
Boogie

Boogie on down!
# 13538

- Posted      Profile for Boogie     Send new private message       Edit/delete post   Reply with quote 
I'm still working on the study, I can see the end, it's a dim flicker - but it's there!

[Big Grin]

--------------------
Garden. Room. Walk

Golden Key
Shipmate
# 1468

- Posted      Profile for Golden Key   Author's homepage     Send new private message       Edit/delete post   Reply with quote 
Brenda--

You could stuff everything into a covered wagon or two, and hit the Oregon trail. [Smile]

--------------------
Blessed Gator, pray for us!
--"Oh bat bladders, do you have to bring common sense into this?" (Dragon, "Jane & the Dragon")
--"Oh, Peace Train, save this country!" (Yusuf/Cat Stevens, "Peace Train")

Posts: 18601 | From: Chilling out in an undisclosed, sincere pumpkin patch. | Registered: Oct 2001  |  IP: Logged
Piglet
Islander
# 11803

quote:
Originally posted by Piglet:
... two for the temporary re-location of small bears ...

Make that three, plus two of the drawers whose former contents are now going to the thrift-shop.

--------------------

Landlubber
Shipmate
# 11055

- Posted      Profile for Landlubber   Email Landlubber   Send new private message       Edit/delete post   Reply with quote 
Bears are a necessary part of life, but how can our small household need 10 rolls of sellotape? (Even having a plan for dealing with the mess is beyond me, so I just attack the bit I am standing in front of. Yesterday was a kitchen drawer.)

--------------------
They that go down to the sea in ships … reel to and fro, and stagger like a drunken man

Posts: 383 | From: On dry land | Registered: Feb 2006  |  IP: Logged
Brenda Clough
Shipmate
# 18061

- Posted      Profile for Brenda Clough   Author's homepage   Email Brenda Clough   Send new private message       Edit/delete post   Reply with quote 
Those big-lot stores have been our downfall. Buying tape in ten-packs, because it's so cheap -- but it'll take you the rest of the decade to use ten rolls of the tape.
I am on Freecycle (a grand institution for decluttering, BTW) and once got a large free bottle of aspirin, still sealed in its factory plastic. The old gentleman who gave it to me had purchased in in a two-pack, from Costco. He said that it would take him the rest of his life to use the thousand tablets that were in one bottle. And even if he gave away the second bottle to me, he was still paying less than he would have for a mere 200-tablet bottle in a regular store. So it was a win-win, and I got a thousand aspirin tablets free. (This was several years ago, and I see what the old guy meant -- I am less than a third of the way down the bottle.)

--------------------

Landlubber
Shipmate
# 11055

- Posted      Profile for Landlubber   Email Landlubber   Send new private message       Edit/delete post   Reply with quote 
Freecycle is indeed a wonderful thing, but honesty compels me to admit that all my ten rolls of sellotape have been part used.

--------------------
They that go down to the sea in ships … reel to and fro, and stagger like a drunken man

Posts: 383 | From: On dry land | Registered: Feb 2006  |  IP: Logged
Pigwidgeon

Ship's Owl
# 10192

quote:
Originally posted by Landlubber:
Freecycle is indeed a wonderful thing, but honesty compels me to admit that all my ten rolls of sellotape have been part used.

Maybe see if your church office, library, school, day care, or some non-profit could use them? I made great use of "gently-used" office supplies when I worked in my church office.

--------------------
~Tortuf

Piglet
Islander
# 11803

We're now up to six bags of clothes to General Booth (we haven't even started on boxes of books, unwanted tableware and whatnot), and this morning the bin-men took away about 10 bags of rubbish.

A bit of context: D's been appointed organist of Fredericton Cathedral in New Brunswick, so Château Piglet is being made ready for sale, and we can't buy over there until we've sold here. Hence the major declutterment - the combination of assuming that this was going to be our last house and my non-existent domestic engineering skills mean that the place is a bit of a tip, which needs to be transformed into something for which someone will actually give us money. [Eek!]

We've got a builder/handyman who's helping with a few bits and pieces, but the whole thing's a bit daunting. I feel as if we need to get someone like Kirstie Allsopp in to give the place an estate-agent-worthy makeover (preferably without being rude about the bears).

[Help]

--------------------

Welease Woderwick

Sister Incubus Nightmare
# 10424

- Posted      Profile for Welease Woderwick   Email Welease Woderwick   Send new private message       Edit/delete post   Reply with quote 
Piglet, shame on you! Books are never ...

Well, perhaps sometimes they are but I find it so difficult to part with them.

--------------------
I give thanks for unknown blessings already on their way.
Fancy a break in South India?
Accessible Homestay Guesthouse in Central Kerala, contact me for details

What part of Matt. 7:1 don't you understand?

Posts: 48139 | From: 1st on the right, straight on 'til morning | Registered: Sep 2005  |  IP: Logged
Piglet
Islander
# 11803

I do understand, but I decided a spot of ruthlessness was in order: there are several books which I've read once and am sure I'll never read again, so really what's the point of keeping them? If they go to a second-hand place, someone who really enjoys them can get them cheaply.

What I'd really like to declutter is D's vast accumulation of periodicals dedicated to the King of Instruments: The Organ, The Organists' Review, The Organ Club Journal, you name it, all going back to the year dot, but he's adamant that they are all essential* to his professional well-being.

Of course they are, dear ... [Roll Eyes]

* The fact that for the nine years he was in Orkney and the first seven years we were in Ireland many of them were in his parents' attic would suggest otherwise.

--------------------

Brenda Clough
Shipmate
# 18061

I have 16 floor-to-ceiling bookcases in this house. If I ever hope to move I -must- get rid of some books.
Here's a thought for you, Piglet. See if the periodicals are available on line. If the publisher (or somebody) has them all available in pdf format, you can shed the paper magazines happily, knowing that any time you want you can go find that article from 1972. Even if you have to buy the pdf on a disc -- you could toss the magazines and promise him to get the disc set for Christmas. Ten discs takes up less than two inches of shelf space!!
It is by this philosophy that I have been able to get rid of -many- books. They are available (and searchable!) on Project Gutenberg, so I don't need a book that weighs five pounds.

--------------------

Boogie

Boogie on down!
# 13538

Everything in the study is now for keeping - just need to sort everything out and put it away.

Not long now!!

[Yipee]

--------------------
Garden. Room. Walk

jacobsen

seeker
# 14998

- Posted      Profile for jacobsen   Email jacobsen   Send new private message       Edit/delete post   Reply with quote 
Boogie [Axe murder]

--------------------
But God, holding a candle, looks for all who wander, all who search. - Shifra Alon

Piglet
Islander
# 11803

quote:
Originally posted by Brenda Clough:
... Here's a thought for you, Piglet. See if the periodicals are available on line ....

Thanks for the thought, but sadly he can't read on-line periodicals in the bath ... [Snigger]

I'm off to do some shelf-measuring and re-organising. Really. [Big Grin]

--------------------

Sioni Sais
Shipmate
# 5713

- Posted      Profile for Sioni Sais   Email Sioni Sais   Send new private message       Edit/delete post   Reply with quote 
Spent two hours plus decluttering my side of the bedroom. Found any number of objects thought lost, discarded a black bag of time-expired documents, collected toys that neither the children (nor their children) will want and the situation is little changed [Waterworks]

Work resumes tomorrow

--------------------
"He isn't Doctor Who, he's The Doctor"

(Paul Sinha, BBC)

Posts: 24276 | From: Newport, Wales | Registered: Apr 2004  |  IP: Logged
North East Quine

Curious beastie
# 13049

- Posted      Profile for North East Quine   Email North East Quine   Send new private message       Edit/delete post   Reply with quote 
Better than a light at the end of a tunnel, I can see carpet!

Last January, during the flooding, we had a frantic couple of hours gathering great armfuls of stuff from downstairs and hurling them upstairs, while the water came steadily nearer. The water was lapping the foot of our driveway when the flood reached its peak.

Our daughter had to sleep on the living room floor because her bed had disappeared under the mounds of stuff.

We decided that we wouldn't just dump the stuff back downstairs, but would sort, tidy and discard before replacing. Once our daughter had gone back to Uni there was no pressure to clear her room, so progress has been slow.

But - we are getting there. We will do this! Downstairs looks much tidier. I am starting to believe that we can declutter.

Huia
Shipmate
# 3473

- Posted      Profile for Huia   Email Huia   Send new private message       Edit/delete post   Reply with quote 
I always find the re-discovery of the floor encouraging [Hot and Hormonal] One of my friends refers to the floordrobe where clothes are likely to end up. The cat loves snuggling in.

--------------------

jacobsen

seeker
# 14998

Has anyone ever tried spinning discarded cat hair into yarn? I know it can be done with some types of dog hair, and sweaters have resulted. Every time I launder the cats' sheepskin (my old dismembered Jacket from 40 years ago) bedding, despite having hoovered it as thoroughly as possible, the tumble drier picks up a mass of very clean cat hair. Seems a shame to waste it.

This comes under the heading of potential recycling [Big Grin]

--------------------

Pigwidgeon

Ship's Owl
# 10192

I start sneezing my head off if I'm in a house with a cat. I can't imagine sitting next to someone (church, theater, public transportation, etc.) wearing clothing made of cat hair.
[Help]

--------------------
~Tortuf

Boogie

Boogie on down!
# 13538

quote:
Originally posted by Pigwidgeon:
I start sneezing my head off if I'm in a house with a cat. I can't imagine sitting next to someone (church, theater, public transportation, etc.) wearing clothing made of cat hair.
[Help]

It's likely the dander you are allergic to ~ in which case you'd be ok.

I groom the dogs every day and put the hairs out for the birds. The blue and great tits have been taking great beak fulls away [Smile] . They prefer the yellow to the black.

--------------------
Garden. Room. Walk

Brenda Clough
Shipmate
# 18061

If you know a spinner, she can tell you about spinning animal hair. Google around, there's sure to be a guild or something in your area. You could easily find someone to do it, if you don't care to pick up the skill yourself, but it'll cost you.
As a rule you have to spin it 50-50 with wool, because the fibers of cats or dogs aren't long enough for tensile strength. (Unsurprising, since they were not bred for their fiber and sheep were.) The yarn you get is very warm indeed, not really suitable for anything but very cold climates.
Before you can spin the fiber you have to wash, com and card it, and that usually gets out most of the dander.

--------------------

The Intrepid Mrs S
Shipmate
# 17002

- Posted      Profile for The Intrepid Mrs S   Email The Intrepid Mrs S   Send new private message       Edit/delete post   Reply with quote 
Thanks to The Former Miss S and SiL, who had to move house using two sports cars [Eek!] I have discovered vacuum-packing bags to store fabric in. They are just magic [Overused]

I have packed away a set of floor-length curtains in one, plus a set of spare cushion covers for the sofa in another, which means a) they can be kept clean; b) they take up about a quarter of the space; and c) they are much, much easier to handle than in their original state.

Miss S and SiL pack away a memory-foam mattress and their spare pillows in them!

Mrs. S, rejoicing*

*Mr S had better not stand still for too long [Devil]

--------------------
Don't get your knickers in a twist over your advancing age. It achieves nothing and makes you walk funny.
Prayer should be our first recourse, not our last resort
'Lord, please give us patience. NOW!'

Posts: 1464 | From: Neither here nor there | Registered: Mar 2012  |  IP: Logged
To The Pain
Shipmate
# 12235

- Posted      Profile for To The Pain   Email To The Pain   Send new private message       Edit/delete post   Reply with quote 
quote:
Originally posted by The Intrepid Mrs S:

Like this?

--------------------
Now occasionally blogging.
Hire Bell Tents and camping equipment in Scotland

Posts: 1183 | From: The Granite City | Registered: Jan 2007  |  IP: Logged
Welease Woderwick

Sister Incubus Nightmare
# 10424

- Posted      Profile for Welease Woderwick   Email Welease Woderwick   Send new private message       Edit/delete post   Reply with quote 
That link is really bizarre!

--------------------
I give thanks for unknown blessings already on their way.
Fancy a break in South India?
Accessible Homestay Guesthouse in Central Kerala, contact me for details

What part of Matt. 7:1 don't you understand?

Posts: 48139 | From: 1st on the right, straight on 'til morning | Registered: Sep 2005  |  IP: Logged
North East Quine

Curious beastie
# 13049

[Eek!]
Piglet
Islander
# 11803

Just ... no!!! [Eek!]

--------------------

To The Pain
Shipmate
# 12235

- Posted      Profile for To The Pain   Email To The Pain   Send new private message       Edit/delete post   Reply with quote 
I know!

Sorry to have inflicted that on you all. But there's educational value - if you try it at home there's a danger of friction (I presume) burns. I wouldn't have thought of that. Of course, neither would I have thought of vacuum-packing my loved ones, so I'm unlikely to need that information.

--------------------
Now occasionally blogging.
Hire Bell Tents and camping equipment in Scotland

Posts: 1183 | From: The Granite City | Registered: Jan 2007  |  IP: Logged
Cottontail

Shipmate
# 12234

- Posted      Profile for Cottontail   Author's homepage     Send new private message       Edit/delete post   Reply with quote 
I am too scared now to click on that link.

--------------------
"I don't think you ought to read so much theology," said Lord Peter. "It has a brutalizing influence."

Posts: 2377 | From: Scotland | Registered: Jan 2007  |  IP: Logged
Huia
Shipmate
# 3473

That was a bit ookie, but not as bad as the photo at the right hand side of the screen where a cake, realisticly baked to look like a human head, is being sliced.

It's fascinating what people think of doing.

Huia -obviously not sufficiently artistic.

--------------------

The Intrepid Mrs S
Shipmate
# 17002

- Posted      Profile for The Intrepid Mrs S   Email The Intrepid Mrs S   Send new private message       Edit/delete post   Reply with quote 
quote:
Originally posted by To The Pain:
quote:
Originally posted by The Intrepid Mrs S:

Like this?
Oh yuck yuck yuck - you may just have saved him!

(Actually, he's safe - I've used all the bags [Killing me] )

--------------------
Don't get your knickers in a twist over your advancing age. It achieves nothing and makes you walk funny.
Prayer should be our first recourse, not our last resort
'Lord, please give us patience. NOW!'

Posts: 1464 | From: Neither here nor there | Registered: Mar 2012  |  IP: Logged
Piglet
Islander
# 11803

quote:
Originally posted by To The Pain:
.. if you try it at home there's a danger of friction (I presume) burns ...

Not to mention suffocation. [Eek!]

--------------------

mark_in_manchester

not waving, but...
# 15978

- Posted      Profile for mark_in_manchester   Email mark_in_manchester   Send new private message       Edit/delete post   Reply with quote 
some of those - especially number 9 - appear to have drawn inspiration from here.

If you scroll down to around folio201v and zoom in - at the end of the 'begats' - you'll see the intertwined figures who are drawn around the 'Q' of 'qui' getting up to all sorts.

--------------------
"We are punished by our sins, not for them" - Elbert Hubbard
(so good, I wanted to see it after my posts and not only after those of shipmate JBohn from whom I stole it)

North East Quine

Curious beastie
# 13049

quote:
Originally posted by North East Quine:
6. pm - The big declutter started!
6.30pm - First argument with husband over the first item I intended to declutter.

It's a bottle of 40% proof Russian vodka. Husband was given it about 8 years ago, and told to store it in the freezer. It took up valuable room in our freezer, where it was out-of-sight-out-of-mind to husband. Eventually I needed the freezer space, and put it with the rest of the alcohol. Husband spotted it and put it back in the freezer, intending to drink it. Except that, once in the freezer, it was out-of-sight etc. Till I turfed it out, he remembered it and put it back in...

It's been doing the hokey-cokey in and out of the freezer for eight years, without ever being opened. I think I could usefully use it as drain cleaner. But no! Husband assures me he will drink it....one day. There's currently no room in the freezer, so he can't drink it yet.

[brick wall] [brick wall] [brick wall]

I posted that on 25 Oct 2013. Yesterday we had another argument about it, but this time I cried. Result! The vodka has been poured down the sink and the bottle is in the recycling!

Why is it so difficult to get rid of stuff that no-one is ever going to want, but somehow have to be kept, shifted, cleaned, moved...

Huia
Shipmate
# 3473

I don't know NEQ, but I live by myself and have those arguments in my head every single time I start decluttering. I don't even need someone else to argue with. [Hot and Hormonal]

Well done on reaching a solution.

Huia

--------------------

Jane R
Shipmate
# 331

- Posted      Profile for Jane R   Email Jane R   Send new private message       Edit/delete post   Reply with quote 
NEQ:
quote:
Why is it so difficult to get rid of stuff that no-one is ever going to want, but somehow have to be kept, shifted, cleaned, moved...
Yes, but was it any good as a drain cleaner?
Posts: 3958 | From: Jorvik | Registered: May 2001  |  IP: Logged
Piglet
Islander
# 11803

NEQ - [Overused]

Actually, I've done a bit of unsolicited declutterment - there was a pile of D's clothes draped over the banister-rail on the top floor, which I'd been asking him to "edit" and of course he said he would ...

Today the handyman was doing some painting nearby, so I thought, stuff it, I'll sort them myself.

Not that I've made any of them actually disappear, you understand, but I have established in my own mind that most of them are usable, so have put them in Appropriate Places.

brave piglet [Big Grin]

[ 23. May 2016, 16:04: Message edited by: Piglet ]

--------------------

Baptist Trainfan
Shipmate
# 15128

- Posted      Profile for Baptist Trainfan   Email Baptist Trainfan   Send new private message       Edit/delete post   Reply with quote 
So long as Appropriate Places doesn't equate to Safe Places, or else you'll never find them (but the next owners of your house will, in five years time).
Posts: 9750 | From: The other side of the Severn | Registered: Sep 2009  |  IP: Logged
Piglet
Islander
# 11803

Don't worry, BT - they're not quite as safe as that. [Big Grin]

--------------------

Jengie jon

Semper Reformanda
# 273

- Posted      Profile for Jengie jon   Author's homepage   Email Jengie jon   Send new private message       Edit/delete post   Reply with quote 
No doubt the duster draw.

Jengie

--------------------
"To violate a persons ability to distinguish fact from fantasy is the epistemological equivalent of rape." Noretta Koertge

Back to my blog

Posts: 20894 | From: city of steel, butterflies and rainbows | Registered: May 2001  |  IP: Logged

Pages in this thread: 1  2  3  ...  40  41  42  43  44  45  46  ...  50  51  52 

Post new thread  Post a reply Close thread   Feature thread   Move thread   Delete thread Next oldest thread   Next newest thread
 - Printer-friendly view
Go to:

Contact us | Ship of Fools | Privacy statement

© Ship of Fools 2016