homepage
  roll on christmas  
click here to find out more about ship of fools click here to sign up for the ship of fools newsletter click here to support ship of fools
community the mystery worshipper gadgets for god caption competition foolishness features ship stuff
discussion boards live chat cafe avatars frequently-asked questions the ten commandments gallery private boards register for the boards

Ship of Fools

Post new thread  Post a reply
My profile login | | Directory | Search | FAQs | Board home
   - Printer-friendly view Next oldest thread   Next newest thread
» Ship of Fools   » Community discussion   » All Saints   » Want to lose some weight? (Page 3)

- Email this page to a friend or enemy.  
Pages in this thread: 1  2  3  4  5  6  ...  9  10  11 

Source: (consider it) Thread: Want to lose some weight?
Cranmer's baggage*
Shipmate
# 4937

- Posted      Profile for Cranmer's baggage*   Email Cranmer's baggage*   Send new private message       Edit/delete post   Reply with quote 
I need to lose 60 kg (132 pounds). I'm pretty mad at myself because I got the task 2/3 done 3 years ago, then let things drift and ended up back where I started. But I know how to do it, and I've just reactivated my Weight Watchers account and started wearing my Fitbit again. Lost 1.4 kg (3 pounds) in the first week, so that's a nice start.

Next thing - increase my walking, and get back to the gym.

15 months until my next "0" birthday. Will see how far I can get by then.

--------------------
Eschew obfuscation!

Posts: 729 | From: the antipodes | Registered: Sep 2003  |  IP: Logged
Welease Woderwick

Sister Incubus Nightmare
# 10424

- Posted      Profile for Welease Woderwick   Email Welease Woderwick   Send new private message       Edit/delete post   Reply with quote 
I weighed myself the other day - not first thing in the morning but mid afternoon after a fairly substantial lunch and I was 1 kg up my weight the last time I weighed myself ages ago.

Happy WW!!

--------------------
I give thanks for unknown blessings already on their way.
Fancy a break in South India?
Accessible Homestay Guesthouse in Central Kerala, contact me for details

What part of Matt. 7:1 don't you understand?

Posts: 48139 | From: 1st on the right, straight on 'til morning | Registered: Sep 2005  |  IP: Logged
Lothlorien
Ship's Grandma
# 4927

- Posted      Profile for Lothlorien   Email Lothlorien   Send new private message       Edit/delete post   Reply with quote 
quote:
Originally posted by Cranmer's baggage*:
I need to lose 60 kg (132 pounds). I'm pretty mad at myself because I got the task 2/3 done 3 years ago, then let things drift and ended up back where I started. But I know how to do it, and I've just reactivated my Weight Watchers account and started wearing my Fitbit again. Lost 1.4 kg (3 pounds) in the first week, so that's a nice start.

Next thing - increase my walking, and get back to the gym.

15 months until my next "0" birthday. Will see how far I can get by then.

Hullo there. Lovely to see you and Ian Climacus in the one week and Dee a couple of weeks ago. Hope all is well with you. I did know you had moved.

--------------------
Buy a bale. Help our Aussie rural communities and farmers. Another great cause needing support The High Country Patrol.

Posts: 9745 | From: girt by sea | Registered: Aug 2003  |  IP: Logged
Cranmer's baggage*
Shipmate
# 4937

- Posted      Profile for Cranmer's baggage*   Email Cranmer's baggage*   Send new private message       Edit/delete post   Reply with quote 
quote:
Originally posted by Lothlorien:
Hullo there. Lovely to see you and Ian Climacus in the one week and Dee a couple of weeks ago. Hope all is well with you. I did know you had moved.

Hello! I've been AWOL for some years, and finally found my way back aboard ship. I've been back on the big island for a couple of years, after 7 years on the apple isle. It's good to be back, both physically and virtually.

--------------------
Eschew obfuscation!

Huia
Shipmate
# 3473

- Posted      Profile for Huia   Email Huia   Send new private message       Edit/delete post   Reply with quote 
YaY, reunion time [Yipee]

I know that thing about falling back into unhelpful ways having done the same myself. I need to get back walking and now that the knee I damaged several months age by falling down the steps is less painful I am starting to do that. At the moment I'm just very glad that Christchurch is relatively flat. School finishes tomorrow so if I can find my helmet I will get back to riding my bike too. Post earthquakes we have more and better cycle lanes.

Huia

--------------------
Charity gives food from the table, Justice gives a place at the table.

Posts: 10382 | From: Te Wai Pounamu | Registered: Oct 2002  |  IP: Logged
Boogie

Boogie on down!
# 13538

- Posted      Profile for Boogie     Send new private message       Edit/delete post   Reply with quote 
Welcome back to you Cranmer's baggage*!

Today is weigh-in day and I have lost exactly 1Kg - hurrah!

(This represents many many resisted mince pies!!)

[Yipee]

--------------------
Garden. Room. Walk

Posts: 13030 | From: Boogie Wonderland | Registered: Mar 2008  |  IP: Logged
Welease Woderwick

Sister Incubus Nightmare
# 10424

- Posted      Profile for Welease Woderwick   Email Welease Woderwick   Send new private message       Edit/delete post   Reply with quote 
No mince pies here or the weight may have increased somewhat - take the top off a warm mince pie and add a scoop of Marscapone - are there any calories in that?

--------------------

Posts: 48139 | From: 1st on the right, straight on 'til morning | Registered: Sep 2005  |  IP: Logged
Boogie

Boogie on down!
# 13538

- Posted      Profile for Boogie     Send new private message       Edit/delete post   Reply with quote 
quote:
Originally posted by Welease Woderwick:
No mince pies here or the weight may have increased somewhat - take the top off a warm mince pie and add a scoop of Marscapone - are there any calories in that?

Just a couple! [Biased]

--------------------
Garden. Room. Walk

Piglet
Islander
# 11803

- Posted      Profile for Piglet   Email Piglet   Send new private message       Edit/delete post   Reply with quote 
quote:
... take the top off a warm mince pie and add a scoop of Marscapone - are there any calories in that?

Not if you eat it in church. As eny fule kno, food eaten in church has no calories whatsoever. [Big Grin]

Actually, mince pies with mascarpone ... mmmmmmm ...

PS Welcome back, Cranmer's Baggage (what a cool name!) [Smile]

[ 15. December 2015, 15:17: Message edited by: Piglet ]

--------------------
I may not be on an island any more, but I'm still an islander.
alto n a soprano who can read music

Posts: 20272 | From: Fredericton, NB, on a rather larger piece of rock | Registered: Sep 2006  |  IP: Logged
Brenda Clough
Shipmate
# 18061

- Posted      Profile for Brenda Clough   Author's homepage   Email Brenda Clough   Send new private message       Edit/delete post   Reply with quote 
It is also well known that if you eat standing up, the calories fall downwards into your feet and seep out onto the floor. (This is facilitated by open-toed shoes.)

--------------------
Science fiction and fantasy writer with a Patreon page

Posts: 6378 | From: Washington DC | Registered: Mar 2014  |  IP: Logged
Cranmer's baggage*
Shipmate
# 4937

quote:
Originally posted by Piglet:
PS Welcome back, Cranmer's Baggage (what a cool name!) [Smile]

Thanks Piglet. It's good to be back, though I suspect my reading & posting will be a bit patchy, depending on the demands of RealLife (must try to remember how to do superscript in UBB).

--------------------
Eschew obfuscation!

Welease Woderwick

Sister Incubus Nightmare
# 10424

What is this RealLife of which you speak?

--------------------

Cranmer's baggage*
Shipmate
# 4937

quote:
What is this RealLife of which you speak?

That would be the thing that turned tonight's dinner into a parish-council sandwich! [Smile] Fortunately I had time to throw together & eat a salad beforehand, and have just had something healthy to follow.

[ 16. December 2015, 10:41: Message edited by: Cranmer's baggage* ]

--------------------
Eschew obfuscation!

Piglet
Islander
# 11803

- Posted      Profile for Piglet   Email Piglet   Send new private message       Edit/delete post   Reply with quote 
quote:
... turned tonight's dinner into a parish-council sandwich ...

You make sandwiches out of your parish council? [Eek!]

--------------------

Posts: 20272 | From: Fredericton, NB, on a rather larger piece of rock | Registered: Sep 2006  |  IP: Logged
Welease Woderwick

Sister Incubus Nightmare
# 10424

<Zips lip>

--------------------

The Intrepid Mrs S
Shipmate
# 17002

- Posted      Profile for The Intrepid Mrs S   Email The Intrepid Mrs S   Send new private message       Edit/delete post   Reply with quote 
quote:
quote:
... turned tonight's dinner into a parish-council sandwich ...

You make sandwiches out of your parish council? [Eek!]
Sounds like a plan to me!

We often threaten to run a 'pin the tail on a parish councillor' stall at the May Fair...

Mrs. S, not enamoured

--------------------
Don't get your knickers in a twist over your advancing age. It achieves nothing and makes you walk funny.
Prayer should be our first recourse, not our last resort
'Lord, please give us patience. NOW!'

Posts: 1464 | From: Neither here nor there | Registered: Mar 2012  |  IP: Logged
Alex Cockell

Ship’s penguin
# 7487

- Posted      Profile for Alex Cockell     Send new private message       Edit/delete post   Reply with quote 
Just in case folk who know me in meatspace are interested - I'm slowly losing the 30 stone I put on due to all the crap..

But my last weigh-in at the bari clinic was 258kgs a few months back - but I've gone down an underpant size from 6xl to 5xl yesterday.

Posts: 2146 | From: Reading, Berkshire UK | Registered: Jun 2004  |  IP: Logged
Huia
Shipmate
# 3473

- Posted      Profile for Huia   Email Huia   Send new private message       Edit/delete post   Reply with quote 
Slowly seems best Alex. it has more chance of staying off.

Huia

--------------------
Charity gives food from the table, Justice gives a place at the table.

Posts: 10382 | From: Te Wai Pounamu | Registered: Oct 2002  |  IP: Logged
Lothlorien
Ship's Grandma
# 4927

- Posted      Profile for Lothlorien   Email Lothlorien   Send new private message       Edit/delete post   Reply with quote 
I hope you are encouraged by that, Alex. I know many people who believe that clothes are a more reliable measure of weight loss than the scales.

[ 16. December 2015, 19:07: Message edited by: Lothlorien ]

--------------------
Buy a bale. Help our Aussie rural communities and farmers. Another great cause needing support The High Country Patrol.

Cranmer's baggage*
Shipmate
# 4937

Well done on going down a size, Alex. I find it daunting when the road feels so long, and I'd love to see the weight magically disappear, but I know that slow and steady is the best ( and in reality, only) way.

--------------------
Eschew obfuscation!

Japes

Shipmate
# 5358

- Posted      Profile for Japes   Email Japes   Send new private message       Edit/delete post   Reply with quote 
That is good news, Alex. I know I found the smaller clothes much more exciting than the numbers on the weighing machines. (Even if the acquiring of new clothes is not my idea of a fun way to spend time!)

I am still slowly, but surely, continuing to lose weight which is pleasing both to me and the medical folk.

--------------------
Blog may or may not be of any interest.

Posts: 2013 | From: Somewhere in the middle | Registered: Dec 2003  |  IP: Logged
Cranmer's baggage*
Shipmate
# 4937

2 weeks in, 4 kg (nearly 9 pounds) down. It's a start.

--------------------
Eschew obfuscation!

Piglet
Islander
# 11803

9lbs in 4 weeks, CB - that's pretty impressive! [Overused]

--------------------

Cranmer's baggage*
Shipmate
# 4937

Thanks Piglet. I was particularly pleased by it, especially as I was summonsed to my Doctor's today to receive the results of some blood tests taken three weeks ago. My blood sugar had just tipped into the Diabetic range, but she didn't want to prescribe any medication. It was very nice to be able to assure her that I was already onto the "lifestyle changes" she was prescribing. [Smile]

[ 21. December 2015, 10:17: Message edited by: Cranmer's baggage* ]

--------------------
Eschew obfuscation!

Piglet
Islander
# 11803

If you don't mind my asking, are you following a particular diet, or just eating a bit less and moving about a bit more? [Smile]

--------------------

kingsfold

Shipmate
# 1726

- Posted      Profile for kingsfold   Email kingsfold   Send new private message       Edit/delete post   Reply with quote 
Have somehow lost a further 1.5lb despite the Riebekuchen and gluhwein, and more alcohol and cake visiting my sister. Can only assume it was much walking around Cologne....

Fingers crossed the combined effects of Christmas and New Year where I don't control the menu aren't too drastic!

[am failing the umlaut code test!!]

[ 21. December 2015, 20:38: Message edited by: kingsfold ]

Posts: 4473 | From: land of the wee midgie | Registered: Nov 2001  |  IP: Logged
Cranmer's baggage*
Shipmate
# 4937

quote:
If you don't mind my asking, are you following a particular diet, or just eating a bit less and moving about a bit more? [Smile]

I'm using the WeightWatchers plan. I have been paying membership for far too long - lost 2/3 of what I needed to loose a couple of years ago, plateaued, then regained it all. So I've got back on track with that. Not doing much exercise, but trying to walk a bit, and using a Fitbit to keep track of how much I do (or don't, as the case may be).

--------------------
Eschew obfuscation!

Cranmer's baggage*
Shipmate
# 4937

quote:
Originally posted by kingsfold:
Have somehow lost a further 1.5lb despite the Riebekuchen and gluhwein, and more alcohol and cake visiting my sister. Can only assume it was much walking around Cologne....

Fingers crossed the combined effects of Christmas and New Year where I don't control the menu aren't too drastic!

[am failing the umlaut code test!!]

great effort, Kingsfold. All the best with negotiating the festivities.

--------------------
Eschew obfuscation!

St Everild
Shipmate
# 3626

- Posted      Profile for St Everild   Email St Everild   Send new private message       Edit/delete post   Reply with quote 
Well done everyone on losing the poundage!

I only lost ½ lb this week, but it's ½ in the Right Direction, and the non-scale victories are noticeable. (Rings slip off more easily, an expedition for lingerie looms...) which is gratifying.

I'm allowing myself Christmas Day "off" but I hope to climb back onto the wagon the day after Boxing Day...

Bonne chance to us all.....

Posts: 1782 | From: Bethnei | Registered: Dec 2002  |  IP: Logged
RuthW

liberal "peace first" hankie squeezer
# 13

- Posted      Profile for RuthW     Send new private message       Edit/delete post   Reply with quote 
quote:
I'm using the WeightWatchers plan.

How do you like the new Smart Points plan? I did really well on the old Points and PointsPlus plans, but then menopause and life happened, and now I need to lose weight again. WW is the only thing that ever worked, so I'm probably going to go back to it. Trying to work up some motivation ... [Ultra confused]
Posts: 24453 | From: La La Land | Registered: Apr 2001  |  IP: Logged
Cranmer's baggage*
Shipmate
# 4937

quote:
Originally posted by RuthW:
How do you like the new Smart Points plan? I did really well on the old Points and PointsPlus plans, but then menopause and life happened, and now I need to lose weight again. WW is the only thing that ever worked, so I'm probably going to go back to it. Trying to work up some motivation ... [Ultra confused]

The new Smart Points fit my preferred eating style (high protein, lower carb) very well. I'll be interested to see how my weight goes this week, but I've managed the Christmas celebrations with only small inroads into the weekly points allowance. On normal days, I eat well and feel satisfied, often with points in hand at the end of the day.

[ 27. December 2015, 07:54: Message edited by: Cranmer's baggage* ]

--------------------
Eschew obfuscation!

Cranmer's baggage*
Shipmate
# 4937

I made it through Christmas week with a loss of 300g (half a pound). Not fabulous, but okay.

--------------------
Eschew obfuscation!

Lothlorien
Ship's Grandma
# 4927

Better than going the other way, CB.

I have not officially been trying to lose weight but had a good present on Christmas Day. I put on a skirt which has elastic across the back but has always been just slightly loose in the waist. I have not worn it for a couple of years. It fell off. Son's fiancée took a tuck in it with an old nappy pin. It could not be seen under my shirt. When I took it off I saw she had taken an enormous tuck, about 12 cm. quite an incentive to continue being careful.

--------------------

Nenya
Shipmate
# 16427

- Posted      Profile for Nenya     Send new private message       Edit/delete post   Reply with quote 
Well done to everyone who has been losing weight and managing to maintain that over the festive season.

I will be joining you in the new year. I've been overweight for a very long time [Hot and Hormonal] and am determined to make 2016 the year I lose the excess. This was compounded by seeing some photos of a family holiday some years ago. I look very tubby in them... and know that I'm a lot heavier now than I was then. [Frown]

I'm a bit scared of weighing myself on New Year's Day, and may not feel able to admit to the starting weight here [Hot and Hormonal] , but will be glad of this thread for company and motivation. [Smile]

Meanwhile, the Food Reduction Plan starts today - Stage One involves eating all Christmas leftovers before midnight on 31 December. I believe myself to be equal to the task. [Big Grin]

--------------------
They told me I was delusional. I nearly fell off my unicorn.

Japes

Shipmate
# 5358

- Posted      Profile for Japes   Email Japes   Send new private message       Edit/delete post   Reply with quote 
I decided today was a good day to clear out the wardrobe of all items which now longer fitted.

Given I'm five sizes smaller for jeans and shirt-style tops than this time last year, four sizes smaller for t-shirts (I do prefer them looser!) and half my clothes were still in the old sizes, it was more than time. I'd had a mini-purge when I moved house, but couldn't bring myself to be as ruthless as I was this morning.

So, I trundled down the road with four pairs of jeans, ten t-shirts, two shirt-style tops, four fleeces and two nighties. Oh, and all the old decorating clothes as I'd put aside some clothes which could be re-designated!

All fed to the recycling clothes bank before I could change my mind.

Then I went off to the shops for two new pairs of jeans, two new fleeces, two new nighties, four new t-shirts, one new shirt-style top and two new belts. All in sizes with no X-es or with a 2 as the first digit of the size.

It's all very strange. I had choices. But, as I'm aware there's more weight to come off, I was prudent and didn't get as much I was tempted to!

--------------------

Posts: 2013 | From: Somewhere in the middle | Registered: Dec 2003  |  IP: Logged
Ferijen
Shipmate
# 4719

- Posted      Profile for Ferijen   Email Ferijen   Send new private message       Edit/delete post   Reply with quote 
Awesome achievement Japes!
Posts: 3259 | From: UK | Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged
Japes

Shipmate
# 5358

Thanks, Ferijen. It's an achievement I've kept it off, and a massive achievement that since being diagnosed with diabetes I've managed to get and keep all that stuff under control, but I can't take the credit for putting in the hard work for losing most of the weight! (Undiagnosed diabetes can do that.. I don't recommend it as a way of losing 4 stone rapidly... The grand total is now nearly 6 stone.)

But, now it is off and I've none of my old clothes left to wear, it's a real incentive to keep it off. Along with keeping healthy.

--------------------

Brenda Clough
Shipmate
# 18061

- Posted      Profile for Brenda Clough   Author's homepage   Email Brenda Clough   Send new private message       Edit/delete post   Reply with quote 
Like Cranmer I have made it through Yule, with many dinners, parties, libations and extra calories, a half-pound lighter! Now if only I can keep up the progress.

--------------------
Science fiction and fantasy writer with a Patreon page

Posts: 6378 | From: Washington DC | Registered: Mar 2014  |  IP: Logged
Cranmer's baggage*
Shipmate
# 4937

Well done Brenda Clough. I'm reporting in after my weekly weigh-in (a day early because I'll be away from my sales for a couple of days). Another 1.5kg (3 pounds) lighter. So I've now lost 10% of what I need to lose. It's a biiiiiiiig project, but no longer quite as big as when I started!

--------------------
Eschew obfuscation!

Lothlorien
Ship's Grandma
# 4927

Well done, how encouraging.

--------------------

Sarasa
Shipmate
# 12271

- Posted      Profile for Sarasa   Email Sarasa   Send new private message       Edit/delete post   Reply with quote 
Well done everyone. I haven't weighed myslef for a while but I can tell I've put on a few pounds over the Christmas break. Back to the 5:2 tomorrow.

--------------------
'I guess things didn't go so well tonight, but I'm trying. Lord, I'm trying.' Charlie (Harvey Keitel) in Mean Streets.

Posts: 2035 | From: London | Registered: Jan 2007  |  IP: Logged
Boogie

Boogie on down!
# 13538

I have, unsuprisingly, stayed the same over the Christmas period.

Back to it now!

I am really enjoying Slimming World online - it suits my way of operating (online lol!)

I've also joined the gym - erk!! I did well with my personal trainer last year, but it is a very expensive way of doing. He's given me the confidence to have a go at gymming for the first time ever.

I shall do Mondays, Wednesdays, Thursdays and Fridays.

--------------------
Garden. Room. Walk

The Intrepid Mrs S
Shipmate
# 17002

- Posted      Profile for The Intrepid Mrs S   Email The Intrepid Mrs S   Send new private message       Edit/delete post   Reply with quote 
Mr. S was given a Fitbit for Christmas - not by me, since you ask! When he goes out for a walk I go with him, so I now know how far each little local circuit is. He's trying the 'couch to 5k' programme again, having been forced to give up due to a bout of the flu* six weeks ago; I'll be back to Pilates and t'ai chi and intend to get back to the walking I used to do when I was at work (ironic, huh?)

* he lost about 9 pounds [Eek!]

Mrs. S, with two events to dress up for this year

--------------------
Don't get your knickers in a twist over your advancing age. It achieves nothing and makes you walk funny.
Prayer should be our first recourse, not our last resort
'Lord, please give us patience. NOW!'

Posts: 1464 | From: Neither here nor there | Registered: Mar 2012  |  IP: Logged
Dormouse

Glis glis – Ship's rodent
# 5954

- Posted      Profile for Dormouse   Email Dormouse   Send new private message       Edit/delete post   Reply with quote 
Mr D has decided to 5:2 again as he wants to get slightly slimmer for the Cycle Club training camp in March. He's aiming to lose 5 kg. I am not going to fast exactly, but on 5:2 days I'm eating less & not snacking. I will also be avoiding wine on those days too. I really ought to take more exerciose but the cold weather kind of puts me off (any excuse!!)

--------------------
What are you doing for Lent?
40 days, 40 reflections, 40 acts of generosity. Join the #40acts challenge for #Lent and let's start a movement. www.40acts.org.uk

Posts: 3042 | From: 'twixt les Bois Noirs & Les Monts de la Madeleine | Registered: May 2004  |  IP: Logged
Nenya
Shipmate
# 16427

- Posted      Profile for Nenya     Send new private message       Edit/delete post   Reply with quote 
Yes. Well. [Hot and Hormonal] Suffice it to say I need to lose 3.5 stone. [Hot and Hormonal]

Can't think of anything else to say really. [Frown]

Nen - discouraged but determined. [Help]

--------------------
They told me I was delusional. I nearly fell off my unicorn.

crunt
Shipmate
# 1321

- Posted      Profile for crunt   Author's homepage   Email crunt   Send new private message       Edit/delete post   Reply with quote 
quote:
Originally posted by Dormouse:
I really ought to take more exercise but the cold weather kind of puts me off (any excuse!!)

In Korea, female students wear very (very!) short skirts, even during the winter term. One woman told this is because it is widely believed that extreme cold will chill the fat right off your legs.

--------------------
QUIZ: Bible
QUIZ: world religions
LTL Discussion
languagespider.com

Posts: 269 | From: Up country in the middle of Malaysia | Registered: Sep 2001  |  IP: Logged
St Everild
Shipmate
# 3626

- Posted      Profile for St Everild   Email St Everild   Send new private message       Edit/delete post   Reply with quote 
First weigh in of 2016, and, much to my surprise, I have lost 1 and a ½ lbs over Christmas. I have no idea how that happened...
Posts: 1782 | From: Bethnei | Registered: Dec 2002  |  IP: Logged
Boogie

Boogie on down!
# 13538

I went on one of those very fancy weighing machines which work out how much visceral fat you have and your metabolic age.

None!
Metabolic age 46! (I am 58)

So a year with a personal trainer has paid off. I was so chuffed I ate a minced pie - oooops! [Hot and Hormonal]

It emails you all sorts of info and it confirmed I need to lose 10Kg - so, onwards and downwards!

--------------------
Garden. Room. Walk

Sipech
Shipmate
# 16870

- Posted      Profile for Sipech   Author's homepage     Send new private message       Edit/delete post   Reply with quote 
We've set up a competition at work. First weigh in this morning. Biggest percentage weight loss by the 1st of February wins a pot of money. Buy in is £10 each. Currently got 13 entrants, most of whom have no weight problem at all.

Time to start the regime of soup & prawns, coupled with daily walks around the city of Westminster.

--------------------
I try to be self-deprecating; I'm just not very good at it.
Twitter: http://twitter.com/TheAlethiophile

Posts: 3791 | From: On the corporate ladder | Registered: Jan 2012  |  IP: Logged
Cranmer's baggage*
Shipmate
# 4937

Great to see so many shipmates reporting in with plans to lose weight. I hope you all find the right strategy for your needs, and look forward to watching your success. (I'll still be here when you announce the achievement of your goals - 62kg/132 pounds doesn't disappear overnight!)

--------------------
Eschew obfuscation!

Pages in this thread: 1  2  3  4  5  6  ...  9  10  11 

Post new thread  Post a reply Close thread   Feature thread   Move thread   Delete thread Next oldest thread   Next newest thread
 - Printer-friendly view
Go to:

Contact us | Ship of Fools | Privacy statement

© Ship of Fools 2016