homepage
  roll on christmas  
click here to find out more about ship of fools click here to sign up for the ship of fools newsletter click here to support ship of fools
community the mystery worshipper gadgets for god caption competition foolishness features ship stuff
discussion boards live chat cafe avatars frequently-asked questions the ten commandments gallery private boards register for the boards

Ship of Fools

Post new thread  Post a reply
My profile login | Register | Directory | Search | FAQs | Board home
   - Printer-friendly view Next oldest thread   Next newest thread
» Ship of Fools   » Community discussion   » All Saints   » Prayers of the Faithful - 2017 (Page 51)

- Email this page to a friend or enemy.  
Pages in this thread: 1  2  3  ...  48  49  50  51  52  53  54  55  56 

Source: (consider it) Thread: Prayers of the Faithful - 2017
daisymay

St Elmo's Fire
# 1480

- Posted      Profile for daisymay     Send new private message       Edit/delete post   Reply with quote 
[Votive] reading [Votive] praying [Votive] and it was in the church and it maden and bread adae .

--------------------
London
Flickr fotos

Posts: 11108 | From: London - originally Dundee, Blairgowrie etc... | Registered: Oct 2001  |  IP: Logged
Polly Plummer
Shipmate
# 13354

- Posted      Profile for Polly Plummer   Email Polly Plummer   Send new private message       Edit/delete post   Reply with quote 
[Votive]
Sioni Sais
Shipmate
# 5713

- Posted      Profile for Sioni Sais   Email Sioni Sais   Send new private message       Edit/delete post   Reply with quote 
[Votive]

--------------------
"He isn't Doctor Who, he's The Doctor"

(Paul Sinha, BBC)

Posts: 23939 | From: Newport, Wales | Registered: Apr 2004  |  IP: Logged
Wesley J

Silly Shipmate
# 6075

- Posted      Profile for Wesley J   Email Wesley J   Send new private message       Edit/delete post   Reply with quote 
[Votive]

--------------------
Be it as it may: Wesley J will stay. --- Euthanasia, that sounds good. An alpine neutral neighbourhood. Then back to Britain, all dressed in wood. Things were gonna get worse. (John Cooper Clarke)

Posts: 7233 | From: The Isles of Silly | Registered: May 2004  |  IP: Logged
Jengie jon

Semper Reformanda
# 273

- Posted      Profile for Jengie jon   Author's homepage   Email Jengie jon   Send new private message       Edit/delete post   Reply with quote 
Please urgent, would you pray that the medication my Mum needs gets to her by this evening.

Thanks

Jengie

[ 26. September 2017, 09:28: Message edited by: Jengie jon ]

--------------------
"To violate a persons ability to distinguish fact from fantasy is the epistemological equivalent of rape." Noretta Koertge

Walking 18 miles to help Refugees get an education.

Posts: 20590 | From: city of steel, butterflies and rainbows | Registered: May 2001  |  IP: Logged
Doone
Shipmate
# 18470

- Posted      Profile for Doone   Email Doone   Send new private message       Edit/delete post   Reply with quote 
[Votive]
Posts: 2200 | From: UK | Registered: Sep 2015  |  IP: Logged
Mili

Shipmate
# 3254

- Posted      Profile for Mili   Email Mili   Send new private message       Edit/delete post   Reply with quote 
Praying for all those who are ill, especially with serious scary conditions and for all those still suffering the results of natural disasters.

My friend R. got to go home today. He will have nurse visits at home and needs more skin grafts but is doing really well!

My grandfather is hanging in there, but seriously ill. I wasn't able to visit for a week as I had a chest infection, but visited tonight with my dad. Unfortunately we got there as the nurses were trying to insert a gastric feeding tube which did not got well. They couldn't find the right position and now the doctor plans to try to insert it tomorrow under x-ray. He also has an oxygen mask to help him breathe. He has agreed to the feeding tube, but apparently today kept trying to rip the oxygen mask off and my mum is worried he will pull out a feeding tube even if they do get it successfully inserted. He is very frail, often not quite 'with it' and not really able to eat at all now and mostly sleeping.

My nanna is still holding out hope and I wonder if he partly agreed to more treatment to be there for her. I am resigned (though sad of course) that we may lose him from this world at any time, but worried my nanna is really going to suffer a lot of grief. But I guess the positive side is that they have had over 60 years marriage, mostly in pretty good health. And it is a very good marriage, so of course one of them losing the other will be very painful [Frown]

Posts: 1004 | From: Melbourne, Australia | Registered: Aug 2002  |  IP: Logged
Rossweisse

High Church Valkyrie
# 2349

- Posted      Profile for Rossweisse     Send new private message       Edit/delete post   Reply with quote 
[Votive] For Nicole's Bjorn

[Votive] For Mr. FD

[Votive] For Mili's R and grandparents

I'm having a bit of a tough time. The Junior Child (who lives with me and graduated college in May) announced late Thursday evening that she and her older sister were getting an apartment together and moving at the end of this week. The JC is a big help to me with things I have trouble doing, although she says she'll still come back and help, and she's not far away.

The hardest part will sound silly to non-pet people: She's taking the Orange Menace, the cat I'm closest to. It's technically her cat (a 13th birthday present), but the OM sleeps with me, and she has been an enormous comfort to me since I was first diagnosed almost seven years ago. I've asked the JC to let me keep her (and made a couple of offers for another cat for her), but she's said no. I realized that I'm grieving. It's very hard.

[ 26. September 2017, 16:21: Message edited by: Rossweisse ]

--------------------
I'm not dead yet.

Posts: 14651 | From: Valhalla | Registered: Feb 2002  |  IP: Logged
Wesley J

Silly Shipmate
# 6075

- Posted      Profile for Wesley J   Email Wesley J   Send new private message       Edit/delete post   Reply with quote 
[Votive] for all human and kittehz-related and other sorrows, of which there are so many: that they may pass, and help and healing and comforting presence ensue.

Lord, in your Mercy, hear our prayer.

--------------------
Be it as it may: Wesley J will stay. --- Euthanasia, that sounds good. An alpine neutral neighbourhood. Then back to Britain, all dressed in wood. Things were gonna get worse. (John Cooper Clarke)

Tree Bee

Ship's tiller girl
# 4033

- Posted      Profile for Tree Bee   Email Tree Bee   Send new private message       Edit/delete post   Reply with quote 
quote:
Originally posted by Wesley J:
[Votive] for all human and kittehz-related and other sorrows, of which there are so many: that they may pass, and help and healing and comforting presence ensue.

Amen. [Votive]

--------------------
"Any fool can make something complicated. It takes a genius to make it simple."
— Woody Guthrie
http://saysaysay54.wordpress.com

Posts: 5230 | From: me to you. | Registered: Feb 2003  |  IP: Logged
ArachnidinElmet
Shipmate
# 17346

- Posted      Profile for ArachnidinElmet   Email ArachnidinElmet   Send new private message       Edit/delete post   Reply with quote 
Reading through and praying [Votive]

--------------------
'If a pleasant, straight-forward life is not possible then one must try to wriggle through by subtle manoeuvres' - Kafka

Posts: 1825 | From: the rhubarb triangle | Registered: Sep 2012  |  IP: Logged
daisymay

St Elmo's Fire
# 1480

- Posted      Profile for daisymay     Send new private message       Edit/delete post   Reply with quote 
[Votive] reading [Votive] praying [Votive] and i was in the church this evening !

--------------------
London
Flickr fotos

Posts: 11108 | From: London - originally Dundee, Blairgowrie etc... | Registered: Oct 2001  |  IP: Logged
Rossweisse

High Church Valkyrie
# 2349

- Posted      Profile for Rossweisse     Send new private message       Edit/delete post   Reply with quote 
quote:
Originally posted by Wesley J:

Ah-men, and thank you.

--------------------
I'm not dead yet.

Bishops Finger
Shipmate
# 5430

- Posted      Profile for Bishops Finger   Email Bishops Finger   Send new private message       Edit/delete post   Reply with quote 
Not silly at all, at all. Animals are part of God's creation, and given to us to help and support us.

[Votive]

IJ

--------------------
The future is another country - they might do things differently there...

Posts: 8920 | From: With The Glums At The Bus Stop | Registered: Jan 2004  |  IP: Logged
Piglet
Islander
# 11803

- Posted      Profile for Piglet   Email Piglet   Send new private message       Edit/delete post   Reply with quote 
[Votive] for all in need, human and feline.

--------------------
I may not be on an island any more, but I'm still an islander.
alto n a soprano who can read music

Posts: 19430 | From: Fredericton, NB, on a rather larger piece of rock | Registered: Sep 2006  |  IP: Logged
Jengie jon

Semper Reformanda
# 273

- Posted      Profile for Jengie jon   Author's homepage   Email Jengie jon   Send new private message       Edit/delete post   Reply with quote 
I seem to have a lot this day. Please pray for N a friend's baby sister (N is probably in her forties) who has secondaries from breast cancer.

Yes, I know there are lots of treatments the doctors can do these days. My friend knows that, as her family is one with the breast cancer carrier genes and I think she, her mother and both her sisters have either had breast cancer or taken preventative action already. When she says her sister is "taking chemo to prolong her life" that is what she means.

Jengie

[ 27. September 2017, 09:53: Message edited by: Jengie jon ]

--------------------
"To violate a persons ability to distinguish fact from fantasy is the epistemological equivalent of rape." Noretta Koertge

Walking 18 miles to help Refugees get an education.

Posts: 20590 | From: city of steel, butterflies and rainbows | Registered: May 2001  |  IP: Logged
MaryLouise
Shipmate
# 18697

- Posted      Profile for MaryLouise   Author's homepage   Email MaryLouise   Send new private message       Edit/delete post   Reply with quote 
Prayers for Jengie jon's N [Votive]

And for all mentioned here [Votive]

For Puerto Rica [Votive]

For my friends in Mexico City [Votive]

--------------------
“As regards plots I find real life no help at all. Real life seems to have no plots.”

-- Ivy Compton-Burnett

Posts: 475 | From: Cape Town | Registered: Nov 2016  |  IP: Logged
Ethne Alba
Shipmate
# 5804

- Posted      Profile for Ethne Alba     Send new private message       Edit/delete post   Reply with quote 
Praying through
[Votive]

Doone
Shipmate
# 18470

- Posted      Profile for Doone   Email Doone   Send new private message       Edit/delete post   Reply with quote 
[Votive]
jedijudy

Organist of the Jedi Temple
# 333

- Posted      Profile for jedijudy   Author's homepage   Email jedijudy   Send new private message       Edit/delete post   Reply with quote 
Praying for all of us (and our beloved furry friends.) [Votive] [Votive] [Votive]

--------------------
Jasmine, little cat with a big heart.

Posts: 17782 | From: 'Twixt the 'Glades and the Gulf | Registered: Aug 2001  |  IP: Logged
daisymay

St Elmo's Fire
# 1480

[Votive] reading [Votive] raying [Votive] I was in the church and it was good.

--------------------
London
Flickr fotos

Rossweisse

High Church Valkyrie
# 2349

[Votive] For all dealing with breast cancer, or any other kind of cancer.

[Votive] For all.

--------------------
I'm not dead yet.

Piglet
Islander
# 11803

- Posted      Profile for Piglet   Email Piglet   Send new private message       Edit/delete post   Reply with quote 
[Votive] for all in need, especially Jengie's N., and all fighting the evil that is cancer.

--------------------

Posts: 19430 | From: Fredericton, NB, on a rather larger piece of rock | Registered: Sep 2006  |  IP: Logged
LutheranChik
Shipmate
# 9826

- Posted      Profile for LutheranChik   Author's homepage   Email LutheranChik   Send new private message       Edit/delete post   Reply with quote 
[Votive] For Orphan Annie the cat, that she might have the best outcome. (My FB friends know the saga of Annie, and the latest development.)

--------------------
Simul iustus et peccator
http://www.lutheranchiklworddiary.blogspot.com

Posts: 6290 | From: rural Michigan, USA | Registered: Jul 2005  |  IP: Logged
Bishops Finger
Shipmate
# 5430

- Posted      Profile for Bishops Finger   Email Bishops Finger   Send new private message       Edit/delete post   Reply with quote 
Some time ago, I requested prayer for my cousin R., facing possible dismissal from his job.

He has very sensibly IMHO cut the Gordian knot by resigning from said job, and feels very relieved as a result. He has a Wife and Two Daughters, so needs £££, and is now actively job-seeking.

[Votive] for all in difficult work situations, or seeking employment.

IJ

--------------------
The future is another country - they might do things differently there...

Posts: 8920 | From: With The Glums At The Bus Stop | Registered: Jan 2004  |  IP: Logged
daisymay

St Elmo's Fire
# 1480

[Votive] reading [Votive] praying I wint to the church and it was good and they all prain in brown. [Votive]

--------------------
London
Flickr fotos

Piglet
Islander
# 11803

[Votive] for all in need, especially Lutheran Chik and Orphan Annie; and BF's R. and his family.

--------------------

Rossweisse

High Church Valkyrie
# 2349

[Votive] For all in any kind of need.

--------------------
I'm not dead yet.

Arabella Purity Winterbottom

Trumpeting hope
# 3434

- Posted      Profile for Arabella Purity Winterbottom   Email Arabella Purity Winterbottom   Send new private message       Edit/delete post   Reply with quote 
For all those NZ singers of my generation who will be grieving the news that Peter Godfrey, the godfather of NZ choral music died last night.

Peter had a huge impact on my life when I was selected for the National Youth Choir at 16. I was saying to a friend this morning that although I've sung much more complicated and challenging music since, that first exposure to complex choral music is still the choral experience I would say left me most elated and changed (at that point I had never sung in a 4-part, let alone an 8-part choir, and our first concert included the Bach Magnificat in D).

I went to Auckland University 2 years later so I could study music with him. I sang in all his various choirs. The 5 years from 16 to 21 were the years in which I was nurtured, as so many were, to take on new projects, challenge myself to find new musical interests, and solidify my techniques.

Peter's work can be seen in every school in NZ these days. My generation and many of the next few in the Youth Choir become teachers who brought their love of singing in a choir to schools. Peter had run conducting workshops (the current conductor of the NZ Youth Choir started at one of these) and we took up the challenge.

In a fairly recent oral history of his life, it was apparent to me that he particularly encouraged women to become professional musicians. For his generation, this was unusual. He was the only person to have been a boy chorister, a lay clerk and the (acting) Director of Music at King's College, Cambridge, and I remember him saying that when he returned to NZ after the spell at King's as Director, "I missed the adult understanding of the women, and the fact that they would try anything."

Our choir is singing the Faure Requiem tomorrow. It will be in his honour (it was one of the choirs he conducted in his day).

--------------------
Hell is full of the talented and Heaven is full of the energetic. St Jane Frances de Chantal

Posts: 3694 | From: Aotearoa, New Zealand | Registered: Oct 2002  |  IP: Logged
Piglet
Islander
# 11803

Acting director of music at King's is about as classy a pedigree as you can get. [Overused]

May Mr. Godfrey rest in peace and rise in glory; the heavenly chorus will surely be the better with his presence.

--------------------

Rossweisse

High Church Valkyrie
# 2349

I knew of Peter Godfrey only by reputation, but it was an impressive one. Thank you!

May he rest in peace and rise in glory. [Votive]

--------------------
I'm not dead yet.

Arabella Purity Winterbottom

Trumpeting hope
# 3434

- Posted      Profile for Arabella Purity Winterbottom   Email Arabella Purity Winterbottom   Send new private message       Edit/delete post   Reply with quote 
One other thing, more personal. Peter always got up extremely early in the morning, so he could garden. He took great delight in phoning students around 6am. I believe I was the only student of my generation who shared his early rising habit, and I could rely on being called on for singing opportunities simply because I was awake when he was!

--------------------
Hell is full of the talented and Heaven is full of the energetic. St Jane Frances de Chantal

Posts: 3694 | From: Aotearoa, New Zealand | Registered: Oct 2002  |  IP: Logged
Golden Key
Shipmate
# 1468

- Posted      Profile for Golden Key   Author's homepage     Send new private message       Edit/delete post   Reply with quote 
[Votive]

Wed. and Thurs. of this week, huge chunks of El Capitan mountain (in Yosemite Nat'l Park, here in California) fell off. The first one was reportedly as big as an apartment building.
[Eek!]

El Cap is very popular with rock climbers, and they were there for both falls. Wed., one person was killed, and several (?) injured. Thurs., several were injured, but no one was killed.

Prayers, please, for everyone affected, and that the mountain will stabilize, and that there will be no more deaths or injuries.

Thx.

--------------------
Blessed Gator, pray for us!
--"Oh bat bladders, do you have to bring common sense into this?"--Dragon, "Jane & the Dragon"
--"I'm not giving up--and neither should you." --SNL

Posts: 17746 | From: Chilling out in an undisclosed, sincere pumpkin patch. | Registered: Oct 2001  |  IP: Logged
MaryLouise
Shipmate
# 18697

- Posted      Profile for MaryLouise   Author's homepage   Email MaryLouise   Send new private message       Edit/delete post   Reply with quote 
Praying through for all [Votive]

--------------------
“As regards plots I find real life no help at all. Real life seems to have no plots.”

-- Ivy Compton-Burnett

Posts: 475 | From: Cape Town | Registered: Nov 2016  |  IP: Logged
Doone
Shipmate
# 18470

[Votive]
daisymay

St Elmo's Fire
# 1480

[Votive] reading [Votive] praying [Votive] a was a bet today and it was wet.

--------------------
London
Flickr fotos

Nicolemr
Shipmate
# 28

- Posted      Profile for Nicolemr   Author's homepage   Email Nicolemr   Send new private message       Edit/delete post   Reply with quote 
Please keep praying for my cat Bjorn. He has again stopped eating even with the appetite stimulant the vet gave him. There seems to be no physical cause. I'm reduced to force feeding him with a syringe.

Prayers for all here. [Votive]

--------------------
On pilgrimage in the endless realms of Cyberia, currently traveling by ship. Now with live journal!

Posts: 11632 | From: New York City "The City Carries On" | Registered: May 2001  |  IP: Logged
Rossweisse

High Church Valkyrie
# 2349

[Votive] For Bjorn. (Could he have a respiratory infection that's clogging his snoot? Cats won't eat if they can't smell their food.)

[Votive] For all.

--------------------
I'm not dead yet.

Piglet
Islander
# 11803

Poor pussycat. [Frown]

[Votive] for all in need, especially those injured and killed in Yosemite.

--------------------

The Intrepid Mrs S
Shipmate
# 17002

- Posted      Profile for The Intrepid Mrs S   Email The Intrepid Mrs S   Send new private message       Edit/delete post   Reply with quote 
Young N, for whom I have requested prayer before, has not changed his ways since coming out of prison [Mad]

His 'activities' are now putting his family at risk [Mad]

If you have spare prayers, please offer them for his family - he seems almost psychopathic in his disregard for them [Mad] also that his family face up to the reality of what may happen to them.

--------------------
Don't get your knickers in a twist over your advancing age. It achieves nothing and makes you walk funny.
Prayer should be our first recourse, not our last resort
'Lord, please give us patience. NOW!'

Posts: 1360 | From: Neither here nor there | Registered: Mar 2012  |  IP: Logged
Wesley J

Silly Shipmate
# 6075

[Votive]

--------------------

Doone
Shipmate
# 18470

[Votive]
Nicolemr
Shipmate
# 28

- Posted      Profile for Nicolemr   Author's homepage   Email Nicolemr   Send new private message       Edit/delete post   Reply with quote 
Ross, no, it's much more serious than that. The vet is now recommending an abdominal sonogram. He called me this morning and is supposed to call me back. Please keep praying people.

Prayers for all here. [Votive]

--------------------
On pilgrimage in the endless realms of Cyberia, currently traveling by ship. Now with live journal!

Posts: 11632 | From: New York City "The City Carries On" | Registered: May 2001  |  IP: Logged
Telepath
Ship's Steamer Trunk
# 3534

- Posted      Profile for Telepath   Email Telepath   Send new private message       Edit/delete post   Reply with quote 
For daisymay.

For Jengie jon and her mother, for a good place of safety and timely access to medication.

For Nicolemr’s cat Bjorn, for urgent healing.

For BC’s Lace.

For MaryLouise’s friend in the loss of her cousin P.

For Mr FD to get that job.

For healing for Mili’s R. For Mili’s grandfather and grandmother.

For Rossweisse and Ross Junior. Ross - tell Junior she has to get another cat for *you*. She can’t just leave you catless at a time like this, it’s unacceptable.

For Jengie jon’s N’s sister, for healing.

For Puerto Rico, Lord have mercy.

For Mexico City and all our friends there.

For LutheranChik’s Orphan Annie.

For a great new job, stat, for Bishops Finger’s R.

For all NZ singers of Arabella’s generation, in the loss of Peter Godfrey. Seems like the Heavenly Chorus just got an upgrade.

For El Capitan to stabilize, for the safety of all in its vicinity. For healing for those injured, and may those who mourn loss of life be comforted.

For Mrs. S’ N to clean up his act, and in the meantime for his family to wake up and smell the coffee and protect themselves.

Please let my grant applications be funded.

For the success of Thing as well as stuff at work.

I’m doing an October challenge to clean up my sleep hygiene, which is a major though not the only factor in screwing up my executive functioning.

For the Telemum.

For K., for healing. For J. and his mother.

--------------------
Take emptiness and lying speech far from me, and do not give me poverty or wealth. Give me a living sufficient for me.

Posts: 3502 | From: East Anglia | Registered: Nov 2002  |  IP: Logged
Rossweisse

High Church Valkyrie
# 2349

[Votive] What Telepath said.

[Votive] For Jane, who is making a slow recovery.

quote:
Originally posted by Telepath:
...For Rossweisse and Ross Junior. Ross - tell Junior she has to get another cat for *you*. She can’t just leave you catless at a time like this, it’s unacceptable. ...

There is a Junior Cat, a rescue who has become increasingly friendly with time. But she doesn't have an audible purr. And she's not the Orange Menace, who has the second-best personality of any cat I've ever known. I can get another cat, but I love the OM.

--------------------
I'm not dead yet.

daisymay

St Elmo's Fire
# 1480

[Votive] reading [Votive] praying [Votive]

--------------------
London
Flickr fotos

Piglet
Islander
# 11803

[Votive] for all in need, especially Mrs. S's N. and his family.

--------------------

Mili

Shipmate
# 3254

- Posted      Profile for Mili   Email Mili   Send new private message       Edit/delete post   Reply with quote 
Praying for all. Pets included. My housemate's half grown naughty kitten Arkie and my parent's dog Jack have been a great comfort this last week to me. And Jack was so good to my Nanna when she was at my parents house - somehow dogs seem to know when someone needs comfort. Losing a beloved pet or dealing with their illnesses can be very hard.

Thankyou for all your prayers for my grandad and family. They did try a feeding tube, but as mum predicted he pulled it out - I think he only went through with it because my Nanna was still hopeful and he didn't want to let her down. He has had a rotation of doctors, but finally the last one made it clear to the family that his body was starting to shut down and that reinserting a feeding tube would be useless and harmful. On Friday he was put on pallative care. I had a really nice visit with him Friday night, which was very comforting given he was asleep the last two times I visited. I was able to hold his hand and though he struggled to talk he passed messages of love to other relatives that weren't there and smiled and interacted with those of us that were.

Yesterday he had a peaceful day and positive interactions with Nanna and those who were with him and then passed away peacefully at 1am this morning. We are all sad, but glad his end was peaceful and that his life did not drag on in pain and suffering.

Please pray especially for my Nanna as she grieves her husband and readjusts to life as a widow and the changes this will bring. Please bring her sons and the rest of the family guidance in supporting her with the help she will require now she is alone. My grandad dealt with the financial side of their life and did most of the gardening etc and though she is still living independently at home she may need to downsize or move in with relatives. She has never lived alone so this is going to be a really hard time for her. Please also pray for Uncle P. who was away on a family holiday with all his kids and grandkids and coming back Monday. He saw his dad last week, but I'm sure will be upset he didn't get to say goodbye.

Also for my granddad's brother G. who lives in western NSW, is 94 and also not in great health, so has chosen not to come down for the funeral. He is the last sibling in the family, his wife passed away a couple of years ago and none of his close family live in his town, though there are relatives in the district.

Posts: 1004 | From: Melbourne, Australia | Registered: Aug 2002  |  IP: Logged
Lothlorien
Ship's Grandma
# 4927

- Posted      Profile for Lothlorien   Email Lothlorien   Send new private message       Edit/delete post   Reply with quote 
So sad for you all. A peaceful end is a blessing to all. Hugs and prayers, especially for your Nanna. It will be difficult in many ways for her.

--------------------
Buy a bale. Help our Aussie rural communities and farmers. Another great cause needing support The High Country Patrol.

Posts: 9359 | From: girt by sea | Registered: Aug 2003  |  IP: Logged
Nicolemr
Shipmate
# 28

Bjorn probably has lymphoma. I need to decide how to have him treated, Please pray for my clarity of mind and that I make the right decision for him.

--------------------

Pages in this thread: 1  2  3  ...  48  49  50  51  52  53  54  55  56 

Post new thread  Post a reply Close thread   Unfeature thread   Move thread   Delete thread Next oldest thread   Next newest thread
 - Printer-friendly view
Go to:

Contact us | Ship of Fools | Privacy statement

© Ship of Fools 2016