homepage
  roll on christmas  
click here to find out more about ship of fools click here to sign up for the ship of fools newsletter click here to support ship of fools
community the mystery worshipper gadgets for god caption competition foolishness features ship stuff
discussion boards live chat cafe avatars frequently-asked questions the ten commandments gallery private boards register for the boards

Ship of Fools
Thread closed  Thread closed

Post new thread  
My profile login | | Directory | Search | FAQs | Board home
   - Printer-friendly view Next oldest thread   Next newest thread
» Ship of Fools   » Community discussion   » All Saints   » Roses, foxgloves, snowdrops, blue forget-me-nots (Page 31)

- Email this page to a friend or enemy.  
Pages in this thread: 1  2  3  ...  28  29  30  31  32  33  34  ...  44  45  46 

Source: (consider it) Thread: Roses, foxgloves, snowdrops, blue forget-me-nots
Japes

Shipmate
# 5358

- Posted      Profile for Japes   Email Japes   Send new private message       Edit/delete post 
I nearly had a swim as I was taking one photo!

But, it's these kinds of bears all over the place for a couple of months. It's great fun tracking them down, if a little frustrating for some of the bear cubs where the map is not clear. Or places where they are have limited hours and are not open on the day you wander that way.

--------------------
Blog may or may not be of any interest.

Posts: 2013 | From: Somewhere in the middle | Registered: Dec 2003  |  IP: Logged
Piglet
Islander
# 11803

- Posted      Profile for Piglet   Email Piglet   Send new private message       Edit/delete post 
Wedding of honourable number two nephew done and dusted. We had a lovely day, caught up with lots of people and nearly wrecked ourselves doing the Strip the Willow. [Eek!]

--------------------
I may not be on an island any more, but I'm still an islander.
alto n a soprano who can read music

Posts: 20272 | From: Fredericton, NB, on a rather larger piece of rock | Registered: Sep 2006  |  IP: Logged
Sioni Sais
Shipmate
# 5713

- Posted      Profile for Sioni Sais   Email Sioni Sais   Send new private message       Edit/delete post 
quote:
Originally posted by Piglet:
Wedding of honourable number two nephew done and dusted. We had a lovely day, caught up with lots of people and nearly wrecked ourselves doing the Strip the Willow. [Eek!]

Yes, it gets pretty chaotic when everyone is moving down (or up) the set at the same time! If it doesn't work perfectly her you end up going out of the hall doors or crashing into the band.
Posts: 24276 | From: Newport, Wales | Registered: Apr 2004  |  IP: Logged
Bishops Finger
Shipmate
# 5430

- Posted      Profile for Bishops Finger   Email Bishops Finger   Send new private message       Edit/delete post 
Ah, Strip the Willow! Now, the first Mrs. BF and I used to be rather good at this, though I say so myself...

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TmTO0wUO-IM

Glad you had a good time, Piglet! You shake a neat trotter, I take it...

IJ

--------------------
Our words are giants when they do us an injury, and dwarfs when they do us a service. (Wilkie Collins)

Posts: 10151 | From: Behind The Wheel Again! | Registered: Jan 2004  |  IP: Logged
Lothlorien
Ship's Grandma
# 4927

- Posted      Profile for Lothlorien   Email Lothlorien   Send new private message       Edit/delete post 
quote:

Was trying to remember the last time i danced that. A very long time ago, possibly in our folkdancing lesson which was held every week..,Oh, add two years to that. For those last two years of primary school, I was the one working the PA system and putting music on to blast across the playground. (Vinyl 78s). Possibly not really vinyl either but some forerunner.

--------------------
Buy a bale. Help our Aussie rural communities and farmers. Another great cause needing support The High Country Patrol.

Posts: 9745 | From: girt by sea | Registered: Aug 2003  |  IP: Logged
Bishops Finger
Shipmate
# 5430

- Posted      Profile for Bishops Finger   Email Bishops Finger   Send new private message       Edit/delete post 
Perhaps made of shellac, like these:

http://www.tonbridgehistory.org.uk/made-in-tonbridge/gramophone-records.htm

My Old Mum worked for this firm during WW2...

IJ

--------------------
Our words are giants when they do us an injury, and dwarfs when they do us a service. (Wilkie Collins)

Posts: 10151 | From: Behind The Wheel Again! | Registered: Jan 2004  |  IP: Logged
Lothlorien
Ship's Grandma
# 4927

- Posted      Profile for Lothlorien   Email Lothlorien   Send new private message       Edit/delete post 
That was interesting, thank you. Fortunately those are before my time.

I do however have two wooden butter boxes of records older than the ones in the link. Lots of band music, some comedy, Casey taking the Census, Casey at the dentist. Orchestral pieces and a single side pressing of Dame Nellie Melba singing Home , Sweet Home.

They were played on wind up gramophones. A family member has one of themm, beautiful rosewood well decorated. I think the gramophone he has dates from WW I.

--------------------
Buy a bale. Help our Aussie rural communities and farmers. Another great cause needing support The High Country Patrol.

Posts: 9745 | From: girt by sea | Registered: Aug 2003  |  IP: Logged
Sarasa
Shipmate
# 12271

- Posted      Profile for Sarasa   Email Sarasa   Send new private message       Edit/delete post 
Sounds like a great wedding Piglet. We went to one last year with country dancing, a great way to meet other guests. As for old records, we have a wind-up gramophone and a pile of 78s. My favourite is 'Can I Canoe you up the River?'.' You don't get titles like that nowadays.
In other news I'm escaping grey London for a few days in Italy catching up with an old friend. According to the BBC, there will be sun.

--------------------
'I guess things didn't go so well tonight, but I'm trying. Lord, I'm trying.' Charlie (Harvey Keitel) in Mean Streets.

Posts: 2035 | From: London | Registered: Jan 2007  |  IP: Logged
Sipech
Shipmate
# 16870

- Posted      Profile for Sipech   Author's homepage     Send new private message       Edit/delete post 
Thanks for your replies to my queries about holidaying in the UK. Have partially booked a stay in the Lake District.

I say partially, because a couple of the B&Bs have a very deceptive pricing arrangement. One of my stops should include 3 nights in Ambleside. I found a B&B I liked at a reasonable price. It was about £50 per person per night. So £150, which, though steep, is just about affordable.

But when I came to book, it shot up to £294. When I queried this, the B&B told that the £150 was based on 2 people. All they could offer me was a £2 per night "discount". i.e. if you are travelling as a pair, it's £50 per person per night. But if you're by yourself, the cost is £98 per person per night. A £48 punitive surcharge for travelling by yourself" [Mad]

Am now on the hunt for somewhere else to stay. I was hoping for Ambleside, though I guess I could aim for Patterdale, as that's about a day's walk from Windermere.

--------------------
I try to be self-deprecating; I'm just not very good at it.
Twitter: http://twitter.com/TheAlethiophile

Posts: 3791 | From: On the corporate ladder | Registered: Jan 2012  |  IP: Logged
Curiosity killed ...

Ship's Mug
# 11770

- Posted      Profile for Curiosity killed ...   Email Curiosity killed ...   Send new private message       Edit/delete post 
Look at the YHA in Ambleside it's an old hotel and serves meals. It's on the lake front in a pretty good location

--------------------
Mugs - Keep the Ship afloat

Posts: 13794 | From: outiside the outer ring road | Registered: Aug 2006  |  IP: Logged
Curiosity killed ...

Ship's Mug
# 11770

- Posted      Profile for Curiosity killed ...   Email Curiosity killed ...   Send new private message       Edit/delete post 
There are some private rooms available in September at £40 a night see here - depending on dates, rather more two bed rooms at £49 a night.

[ 22. August 2017, 15:40: Message edited by: Curiosity killed ... ]

--------------------

Posts: 13794 | From: outiside the outer ring road | Registered: Aug 2006  |  IP: Logged
Sipech
Shipmate
# 16870

- Posted      Profile for Sipech   Author's homepage     Send new private message       Edit/delete post 
Not really my thing. Am far too old to be considered youth and I hate communal living. Sharing a room with a stranger is my idea of hell, not a restful, enjoyable break. As it happens, they weren't available when I am.

Have bitten the bullet and gone with the cheapest available, but that's still £150 over my planned budget. So I just need to fast for a fortnight...

--------------------
I try to be self-deprecating; I'm just not very good at it.
Twitter: http://twitter.com/TheAlethiophile

Posts: 3791 | From: On the corporate ladder | Registered: Jan 2012  |  IP: Logged
Curiosity killed ...

Ship's Mug
# 11770

Private rooms mean single rooms - and the private double room is just that. So what you didn't bother looking at was a single or double room in a converted hotel.

Although YHAs have bunk rooms still, most YHA hostels have family rooms now.

--------------------

Piglet
Islander
# 11803

- Posted      Profile for Piglet   Email Piglet   Send new private message       Edit/delete post 
I can sympathise with Sipech - although
I'm a fairly gregarious piglet I really don't fancy sharing with total strangers.

Getting ready to head off tomorrow - coffee with D'so cousin in the morning then up to London to get the plane on Thursday.

--------------------

Posts: 20272 | From: Fredericton, NB, on a rather larger piece of rock | Registered: Sep 2006  |  IP: Logged
la vie en rouge
Parisienne
# 10688

- Posted      Profile for la vie en rouge     Send new private message       Edit/delete post 
Did you miss me? [Biased]

I am back from a most enjoyable jaunt in the Alps. First at Evian, which is most picturesque and included an absolutely obscenely expensive restaurant overlooking the lake. Which we regret not in the slightest. [Snigger]

After that we got the boat over the lake to spend a week up in the mountains in Switzerland. There were mountains. There was fresh air. There were cows.

On a day trip to Montreux (a very pleasant and scenic town), I went on the obligatory pilgrimage to Freddie Mercury's statue. They have an exhibition on there at the minute, and I saw Freddie. Mercury's. Microphone. His actual microphone that he used on stage, with its original half microphone stand. My life is complete . [Big Grin]

--------------------
Rent my holiday home in the South of France

Piglet
Islander
# 11803

Nothing wrong with a bit of a pilgrimage to Freddie ... [Big Grin]

We're back to "old clothes and porridge" after a holiday that seems to have been spent doing nothing but eat.

My niece posted some pictures of D. and me at S's wedding on the Book of Face and I look so horribly fat I think Something May Have To Be Done.

Now what I need is a healthy dose of will-power ... [Eek!]

--------------------

Brenda Clough
Shipmate
# 18061

- Posted      Profile for Brenda Clough   Author's homepage   Email Brenda Clough   Send new private message       Edit/delete post 
I went to New York City and gained weight, inevitably. But I have buckled down to it and lost 4 lbs. since I came back. I need to lose about 6 more.

--------------------
Science fiction and fantasy writer with a Patreon page

Posts: 6378 | From: Washington DC | Registered: Mar 2014  |  IP: Logged
Boogie

Boogie on down!
# 13538

- Posted      Profile for Boogie     Send new private message       Edit/delete post 
quote:
Originally posted by Brenda Clough:
I went to New York City and gained weight, inevitably. But I have buckled down to it and lost 4 lbs. since I came back. I need to lose about 6 more.

Those six pounds are the hardest to loose!

I had a lovely home made burger without the bun last night - it's not the same!

[Smile]

--------------------
Garden. Room. Walk

Posts: 13030 | From: Boogie Wonderland | Registered: Mar 2008  |  IP: Logged
Bishops Finger
Shipmate
# 5430

If I have a burger, I usually ask for the salad to be omitted, as I'm on a diet.

I'll get me coat...

IJ

--------------------

Piglet
Islander
# 11803

quote:
Originally posted by Boogie:
... I had a lovely home made burger without the bun last night - it's not the same!

I don't know - my mum used to make beefburgers and serve them with home-made, chunky tomato sauce. No bun, nothing else, and they were delicious.

When I was home there was an article in the papers about how little exercise people of my age were getting, and recommending ten minutes of "brisk" walking per day. I think I might be able to manage that - up to the top of our road, along the road at the top for a bit and back should take me about 10 minutes.

It might not be all that brisk to begin with, but it'll be a start.

--------------------

Sioni Sais
Shipmate
# 5713

- Posted      Profile for Sioni Sais   Email Sioni Sais   Send new private message       Edit/delete post 
quote:
Originally posted by Boogie:
quote:
Originally posted by Brenda Clough:

Those six pounds are the hardest to loose!

I had a lovely home made burger without the bun last night - it's not the same!

[Smile]

If you cut the buns out they might go a little more easily [Biased]

--------------------
"He isn't Doctor Who, he's The Doctor"

(Paul Sinha, BBC)

Posts: 24276 | From: Newport, Wales | Registered: Apr 2004  |  IP: Logged
Bishops Finger
Shipmate
# 5430

But, but...the buns have sesame seeds on them, which are vegetables, and therefore Good For You, no?

IJ

--------------------

Piglet
Islander
# 11803

Absolutely, BF - you think the same way I do! [Big Grin]

Walks have commenced - one yesterday and one today, and I have no idea whether they'll do me any good, but we'll see.

I am an inordinately happy piglet as the nice man from Bell Media came to the château this afternoon and has installed television, a land-line and the interweb, so I no longer have to faff about going to D's office to use a computer. And it's got Wi-Fi, so if I don't feel like sitting at the desk, I can use the new tablet.

I know North American TV's a bit rubbish*, but at least BBC Canada are still showing re-runs of Proper Top Gear.

[Yipee] [Yipee] [Yipee]

* understatement of the century

--------------------

Piglet
Islander
# 11803

[rant ON]

We got a new land-line yesterday, and today I had a phone call from some daft bint asking about a credit card I haven't got.

How the heck did she get our number??? [Paranoid]

[/rant OFF]

--------------------

Brenda Clough
Shipmate
# 18061

- Posted      Profile for Brenda Clough   Author's homepage   Email Brenda Clough   Send new private message       Edit/delete post 
It may have been a randomly generated call. They picked your number out of a hat. If you are able, block it.

--------------------
Science fiction and fantasy writer with a Patreon page

Posts: 6378 | From: Washington DC | Registered: Mar 2014  |  IP: Logged
St. Gwladys
Shipmate
# 14504

- Posted      Profile for St. Gwladys   Email St. Gwladys   Send new private message       Edit/delete post 
A friend of ours was ex-directory, but still got cold calls. She asked one caller how they got her number, and was told that they picked a number and added 1.
Posts: 3333 | From: Rhymney Valley, South Wales | Registered: Jan 2009  |  IP: Logged
Bishops Finger
Shipmate
# 5430

What Brenda and St. Gladwys have said.

But it is unfortunate that Chateau Piglet's new electronicackle toys got played with by someone else on Day 1....

IJ

--------------------

Piglet
Islander
# 11803

In fairness, I'm not all that bothered by cold calling - I just say "goodbye" and put the phone down.

--------------------

Moo

Ship's tough old bird
# 107

- Posted      Profile for Moo   Email Moo   Send new private message       Edit/delete post 
I never answer my phone unless I am expecting a specific call. My phone rings six times before the answering machine cuts in. Most of the time, people hang up before the sixth ring. Others hang up as soon as they realize they are talking to an answering machine.

Many of the calls which do get recorded are cold calls which I delete immediately.

I return the few calls I get from friends or others who have a good reason to contact me.

Moo

--------------------
Kerygmania host
---------------------
See you later, alligator.

Posts: 20365 | From: Alleghany Mountains of Virginia | Registered: May 2001  |  IP: Logged
Piglet
Islander
# 11803

quote:
Originally posted by Moo:
I never answer my phone unless I am expecting a specific call ...

My sister's like that, and it drives me up the wall. If I want to speak to her, I usually have to send her a message on Facebook to see if she's in, and if she is she'll reply and say she's expecting me.

Having said that, I was staying with her a while back and when she was out at work I answered the phone if it rang (it might have been D. phoning me), and she does get a heck of a lot of annoying cold calls.

--------------------

The Intrepid Mrs S
Shipmate
# 17002

- Posted      Profile for The Intrepid Mrs S   Email The Intrepid Mrs S   Send new private message       Edit/delete post 
Our landline is permanently on the answerphone - anyone we really want to speak to uses our mobiles, and anyone who really wants to speak to us leaves a message (not many do, and even they tend to be PPI and so on). If we're there and want to speak to someone who calls, we pick up.

To speak to either of our children requires complex negotiations via WhatsApp or text message - they work long hours, one set has the Intrepid Grandson to contend with - so it's quite an occasion when we do (we now put the phone on speaker to save them repeating the whole conversation in a 'do you want to speak to your Dad?' moment [Killing me] )

The Dowager, on the other hand, can only be contacted via landline in real time, no longer even listens to answerphone messages - and sometimes doesn't even turn off the telly, which is Annoying [Mad]

Mrs. S, who has never liked the telephone [Confused]

--------------------
Don't get your knickers in a twist over your advancing age. It achieves nothing and makes you walk funny.
Prayer should be our first recourse, not our last resort
'Lord, please give us patience. NOW!'

Posts: 1464 | From: Neither here nor there | Registered: Mar 2012  |  IP: Logged
moonlitdoor
Shipmate
# 11707

- Posted      Profile for moonlitdoor   Email moonlitdoor   Send new private message       Edit/delete post 
quote:

posted by Moo
I return the few calls I get from friends or others who have a good reason to contact me.

Of course if they follow the same policy of not answering and then calling you back, you could get into an infinite loop.

--------------------
We've evolved to being strange monkeys, but in the next life he'll help us be something more worthwhile - Gwai

Posts: 2210 | From: london | Registered: Aug 2006  |  IP: Logged
Wet Kipper
Circus Runaway
# 1654

- Posted      Profile for Wet Kipper   Email Wet Kipper   Send new private message       Edit/delete post 
quote:

Having said that, I was staying with her a while back and when she was out at work I answered the phone if it rang (it might have been D. phoning me), and she does get a heck of a lot of annoying cold calls.

If I'm at someone else's house - especially if they are not there - I won't answer the phone. It's not my house and it's the same end effect as if I wasn't there, as the person isn't in.

Am I as weird and unhelpful as my wife says I am ?

Once, a Long time ago, i was staying at the house of some older friends, and the phone range, so I answered it. It was their son, and I told him they were out and when they would be back.

He then called back at a later time to check they (and their house) was okay, as he hadn't believed they would have someone else in the house alone, and thought I might have been some sort of quick-witted burglar, or worse, had them tied up.

--------------------
- insert randomly chosen, potentially Deep and Meaningful™ song lyrics here -

Posts: 9841 | From: further up the Hill | Registered: Nov 2001  |  IP: Logged
Piglet
Islander
# 11803

I don't think you're weird at all; I wouldn't do it in any other circumstances.

A friend of ours used to get rid of cold-callers with the timeless "I'm afraid His Lordship is unavailable at the moment. This is Snook the butler ..."

We had a nice little jaunt out of town today to the cottage of a couple in the choir, who invited us out for lunch before they close up their cottage for the winter.

It was in a lovely spot beside a lake, the weather was glorious (and not too hot) and I've now discovered that lobster is rather delicious.

This may have an adverse effect on our bank account ... [Help]

--------------------

moonlitdoor
Shipmate
# 11707

- Posted      Profile for moonlitdoor   Email moonlitdoor   Send new private message       Edit/delete post 
It may have an adverse effect on the lobsters.

--------------------
We've evolved to being strange monkeys, but in the next life he'll help us be something more worthwhile - Gwai

Posts: 2210 | From: london | Registered: Aug 2006  |  IP: Logged
Baptist Trainfan
Shipmate
# 15128

- Posted      Profile for Baptist Trainfan   Email Baptist Trainfan   Send new private message       Edit/delete post 
But not all of them.
Posts: 9750 | From: The other side of the Severn | Registered: Sep 2009  |  IP: Logged
Bishops Finger
Shipmate
# 5430

Note that Piglet has not revealed how many she devoured...

IJ

--------------------

Baptist Trainfan
Shipmate
# 15128

- Posted      Profile for Baptist Trainfan   Email Baptist Trainfan   Send new private message       Edit/delete post 
True ... but, since she hasn't actually burst, we can assume it is a finite number!
Posts: 9750 | From: The other side of the Severn | Registered: Sep 2009  |  IP: Logged
Bishops Finger
Shipmate
# 5430

Ah, but what proof do we have that she is not now a burst Piglet?

[Paranoid]

I think we should be told.

IJ

--------------------

Baptist Trainfan
Shipmate
# 15128

Well, she was still able to post.

(Mind you, she's been quiet for the last few hours).

Pigwidgeon

Ship's Owl
# 10192

- Posted      Profile for Pigwidgeon   Author's homepage     Send new private message       Edit/delete post 
quote:
Originally posted by Baptist Trainfan:
Well, she was still able to post.

(Mind you, she's been quiet for the last few hours).

Perhaps the lobsters have taking their revenge.
[Eek!]

--------------------
"...that is generally a matter for Pigwidgeon, several other consenting adults, a bottle of cheap Gin and the odd giraffe."
~Tortuf

Posts: 9835 | From: Hogwarts | Registered: Aug 2005  |  IP: Logged
Bishops Finger
Shipmate
# 5430

O, I dread to think...

[Projectile]

IJ

--------------------

Piglet
Islander
# 11803

You'll all be relieved to know that I've neither burst ( [Eek!] ) nor been taken over by lobsters. I don't know how many were involved: they were chopped, mixed with mayonnaise, celery and sundry other bits and bobs and served on bread rolls - v. delicious.

Autumn seems to be arriving rather suddenly here: it's gone from 25° this time yesterday to 14° today, and some of the trees are beginning to put on their Autumn clothes. Oh well, it is September - it's allowed to start getting autumnal. [Smile]

--------------------

Bishops Finger
Shipmate
# 5430

Ah, all is well, and Piglet is preserved!

Getting autumnal here, too, though the trees are mostly still green. Except for the horse chestnuts, which seem to be afflicted by some disease (not all of them, thankfully) which turns their leaves brown prematurely.

[Disappointed]

IJ

--------------------

St Everild
Shipmate
# 3626

- Posted      Profile for St Everild   Email St Everild   Send new private message       Edit/delete post 
The leaves have a definite autumnal tinge here in Bethnei and have had for a few days - no longer the fresh lush green of spring and early summer.

The weather has been most odd over the past few weeks too - chilly one day and very warm the next. Even Himself has been heard muttering about having the heating on...and he even carried out his threat/promise and we had the heating on, a few evenings ago. Unheard of...we normally stick it out until the end of September/beginning of October, with me muttering about being Cold and him muttering about "Put another jumper on then, woman".(Then the temperature warmed up a bit, and all reverted to normal...)

Posts: 1782 | From: Bethnei | Registered: Dec 2002  |  IP: Logged
Bishops Finger
Shipmate
# 5430

This is what is affecting horse chestnuts in England:

https://www.forestry.gov.uk/horsechestnutleafminer

As the article says, it doesn't seem to stop the tree from busting out in that wonderful fresh green each spring, as though God had just invented green that minute!

(That's a sort of quote from someone, but from whom?)

IJ

--------------------

Piglet
Islander
# 11803

quote:
Originally posted by Bishops Finger:
... Piglet is preserved ...

... preferably in GIN. [Snigger]

I'm typing this while waiting for a batch of French sticks to rise; by the time you read this, they'll probably be ready for virtual tasting.

There's some Tiptree™ jam* in the larder - do help yourselves. [Smile]

* A pilgrimage to the Tiptree jam factory is de rigueur whenever we're at D's mum's, as it's just a few miles along the road. They have a very nice little café which does excellent ploughman's lunches, and a shop in which I could spend fortunes if I had them (and the brass neck to smuggle the stuff back in my suitcase).

--------------------

Wesley J

Silly Shipmate
# 6075

- Posted      Profile for Wesley J   Email Wesley J   Send new private message       Edit/delete post 
quote:
[...] I'm typing this while waiting for a batch of French sticks to rise [...]

Now, if this were Radio 4 and 'I'm Sorry I Haven't A Clue', and Piglet Samantha..., this might take on an entirely different meaning! (And I'm not even talking about any 'virtual tasting'!) [Two face]

--------------------
Be it as it may: Wesley J will stay. --- Euthanasia, that sounds good. An alpine neutral neighbourhood. Then back to Britain, all dressed in wood. Things were gonna get worse. (John Cooper Clarke)

Posts: 7354 | From: The Isles of Silly | Registered: May 2004  |  IP: Logged
Penny S
Shipmate
# 14768

- Posted      Profile for Penny S     Send new private message       Edit/delete post 
My visitor is now telling the nurse, as she told me, that she thought that last night's lovely thunderstorm was sent by Trump! That he had a vendetta with her!

Why? Oh why? Does she think this is a joke?

Piglet
Islander
# 11803

Wesley, go and wash your mouth out. With soap. [Big Grin]

Penny - I think your visitor might well be on the right lines; the 45th President seems to take credit for most things, so why not your thunderstorm?

It's another beautiful, late-summer day here: 21°, almost cloudless sky. Having said that, there are chances of thunder-showers tomorrow - maybe we've displeased Mr. Trump as well ...

[Devil]

--------------------

Pages in this thread: 1  2  3  ...  28  29  30  31  32  33  34  ...  44  45  46 

Post new thread  
Open thread   Feature thread   Move thread   Delete thread Next oldest thread   Next newest thread
 - Printer-friendly view
Go to:

Contact us | Ship of Fools | Privacy statement

© Ship of Fools 2016