homepage
  roll on christmas  
click here to find out more about ship of fools click here to sign up for the ship of fools newsletter click here to support ship of fools
community the mystery worshipper gadgets for god caption competition foolishness features ship stuff
discussion boards live chat cafe avatars frequently-asked questions the ten commandments gallery private boards register for the boards

Ship of Fools

Post new thread  Post a reply
My profile login | | Directory | Search | FAQs | Board home
   - Printer-friendly view Next oldest thread   Next newest thread
» Ship of Fools   » Community discussion   » All Saints   » Fair Havens post

- Email this page to a friend or enemy.    
Source: (consider it) Thread: Fair Havens post
Pangolin Guerre
Shipmate
# 18686

- Posted      Profile for Pangolin Guerre   Email Pangolin Guerre   Send new private message       Edit/delete post   Reply with quote 
For those who participate, I have a new post in Fair Havens. Given the spotty participation, I thought that I'd send up a flare rather than hope that someone dropped by. (Nothing pressing.)
Posts: 758 | From: 30 arpents de neige | Registered: Nov 2016  |  IP: Logged
Bishops Finger
Shipmate
# 5430

- Posted      Profile for Bishops Finger   Email Bishops Finger   Send new private message       Edit/delete post   Reply with quote 
Sorry, PG - you might need to unpack this a little!

[Confused]

IJ

--------------------
Our words are giants when they do us an injury, and dwarfs when they do us a service. (Wilkie Collins)

Posts: 10151 | From: Behind The Wheel Again! | Registered: Jan 2004  |  IP: Logged
Pangolin Guerre
Shipmate
# 18686

- Posted      Profile for Pangolin Guerre   Email Pangolin Guerre   Send new private message       Edit/delete post   Reply with quote 
BF, Fair Havens, the LGBTQ+ private board, has been quiet of late, and being uncertain how often the participants actually check in, I thought that I'd mention a new post on All Saints.
Bishops Finger
Shipmate
# 5430

- Posted      Profile for Bishops Finger   Email Bishops Finger   Send new private message       Edit/delete post   Reply with quote 
O, right U R! Thanks for the explanation. I'd forgotten about the Private Boards..... [Hot and Hormonal]

IJ

--------------------
Our words are giants when they do us an injury, and dwarfs when they do us a service. (Wilkie Collins)

Posts: 10151 | From: Behind The Wheel Again! | Registered: Jan 2004  |  IP: Logged
Pangolin Guerre
Shipmate
# 18686

You're not alone. It would seem that most of the private board members have, as well.
Bishops Finger
Shipmate
# 5430

LOL!

Well, let's hope your Gentle Nudge has the desired effect.

IJ

--------------------

Zappa
Ship's Wake
# 8433

- Posted      Profile for Zappa   Email Zappa   Send new private message       Edit/delete post   Reply with quote 
quote:
Originally posted by Pangolin Guerre:
You're not alone. It would seem that most of the private board members have, as well.

Sadly, yes. I was thinking of a thread on either the Oz/NZ or the Anglicans board - it would fit either - but can hardly even remember how to get in. Yours is a good idea.

That said, with the demise of Ship #1 (or is it 2?) imminentish ...

--------------------
shameless self promotion - because I think it's worth it
and mayhap this too: http://broken-moments.blogspot.co.nz/

Posts: 18917 | From: "Central" is all they call it | Registered: Sep 2004  |  IP: Logged
Pigwidgeon

Ship's Owl
# 10192

- Posted      Profile for Pigwidgeon   Author's homepage     Send new private message       Edit/delete post   Reply with quote 
quote:
Originally posted by Zappa:
quote:

Sadly, yes. I was thinking of a thread on either the Oz/NZ or the Anglicans board - it would fit either - but can hardly even remember how to get in. Yours is a good idea.

The Anglican Board (Via Media) has had one post in 2017 (and it went unanswered).
[Frown]

--------------------
"...that is generally a matter for Pigwidgeon, several other consenting adults, a bottle of cheap Gin and the odd giraffe."
~Tortuf

Posts: 9835 | From: Hogwarts | Registered: Aug 2005  |  IP: Logged
Pangolin Guerre
Shipmate
# 18686

When I re-embarked upon the ship last year, I tried to rejoin the Anglican board. It proved impossible. That said, the public boards have such a heavily Anglican presence that there should be private boards for everyone else. [Biased] Discussing the finer points of wee cuppies, etc.
Zappa
Ship's Wake
# 8433

- Posted      Profile for Zappa   Email Zappa   Send new private message       Edit/delete post   Reply with quote 
quote:
Originally posted by Pigwidgeon:
quote:
Originally posted by Zappa:
quote:

The Anglican Board (Via Media) has had one post in 2017 (and it went unanswered).
[Frown]

(Sorry to quasi hi-jack the thread, but ...) 2017 ain't over yet [Biased]

[ 13. December 2017, 18:33: Message edited by: Zappa ]

--------------------
shameless self promotion - because I think it's worth it
and mayhap this too: http://broken-moments.blogspot.co.nz/

Posts: 18917 | From: "Central" is all they call it | Registered: Sep 2004  |  IP: Logged
Qoheleth.

Semi-Sagacious One
# 9265

- Posted      Profile for Qoheleth.   Email Qoheleth.   Send new private message       Edit/delete post   Reply with quote 
I understand that the Fair Havens curator looks in periodically to dust and polish.

--------------------
The Benedictine Community at Alton Abbey offers a friendly, personal service for the exclusive supply of Rosa Mystica incense.

Posts: 2532 | From: the radiator of life | Registered: Apr 2005  |  IP: Logged
ThunderBunk

Stone cold idiot
# 15579

- Posted      Profile for ThunderBunk   Email ThunderBunk   Send new private message       Edit/delete post   Reply with quote 
Further matter has been added.

Whether it is any more than faecal matter is for others to decide.

--------------------
Currently mostly furious, and occasionally foolish. Normal service may resume eventually. Or it may not. And remember children, "feiern ist wichtig".

Foolish, potentially deranged witterings

Posts: 2208 | From: Norwich | Registered: Apr 2010  |  IP: Logged

Post new thread  Post a reply Close thread   Feature thread   Move thread   Delete thread Next oldest thread   Next newest thread
 - Printer-friendly view
Go to:

Contact us | Ship of Fools | Privacy statement

© Ship of Fools 2016