homepage
  roll on christmas  
click here to find out more about ship of fools click here to sign up for the ship of fools newsletter click here to support ship of fools
community the mystery worshipper gadgets for god caption competition foolishness features ship stuff
discussion boards live chat cafe avatars frequently-asked questions the ten commandments gallery private boards register for the boards

Ship of Fools
Thread closed  Thread closed

Post new thread  
My profile login | | Directory | Search | FAQs | Board home
   - Printer-friendly view Next oldest thread   Next newest thread
» Ship of Fools   » Ship's business   » The Styx   » Technical support (Page 18)

- Email this page to a friend or enemy.  
Pages in this thread: 1  2  3  ...  15  16  17  18  19  20  21  23  24  25 

Source: (consider it) Thread: Technical support
Evensong
Shipmate
# 14696

- Posted      Profile for Evensong   Author's homepage   Email Evensong   Send new private message       Edit/delete post 
Hi all,

How do I put a link in my sig line with a title (like I can do in a normal post) and not just the URL?

Or should I ask this in the UBB thread?

Thanks!

--------------------
a theological scrapbook

Posts: 9481 | From: Australia | Registered: Apr 2009  |  IP: Logged
Alan Cresswell

Mad Scientist 先生
# 31

- Posted      Profile for Alan Cresswell   Email Alan Cresswell   Send new private message       Edit/delete post 
You'll need to type the relevant code manually. Or, more simply, compose a dummy post with the link done as you would do normally and then copy and paste it into your sig. You can use the UBB practice thread to put the dummy post and check your sig if you want.

--------------------
Don't cling to a mistake just because you spent a lot of time making it.

Posts: 32413 | From: East Kilbride (Scotland) or 福島 | Registered: May 2001  |  IP: Logged
Evensong
Shipmate
# 14696

- Posted      Profile for Evensong   Author's homepage   Email Evensong   Send new private message       Edit/delete post 
Thanks for the reply Alan. Can't do it. [Tear]

Made the link in a normal post
Copied and pasted but no link transfered, just the words...so tried "copy link location" and that didn't work either.

What am I doing wrong? [Confused]

--------------------
a theological scrapbook

Alan Cresswell

Mad Scientist 先生
# 31

- Posted      Profile for Alan Cresswell   Email Alan Cresswell   Send new private message       Edit/delete post 
You'll need text that says something like
code:
[URL=http://somesitesomewhere.htm]Site description[/url]

When you use the URL button below the reply window that text will be generated for you. Copy the whole lot to your sig.

--------------------

Posts: 32413 | From: East Kilbride (Scotland) or 福島 | Registered: May 2001  |  IP: Logged
Latchkey Kid
Shipmate
# 12444

- Posted      Profile for Latchkey Kid   Author's homepage   Email Latchkey Kid   Send new private message       Edit/delete post 
quote:
Originally posted by Evensong:

Copied and pasted but no link transfered, just the words...so tried "copy link location" and that didn't work either.

I think you need something like
URL=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gqnakuXMG5g]Pagan[/URL]

with an initial square bracket

--------------------
'You must never give way for an answer. An answer is always the stretch of road that's behind you. Only a question can point the way forward.'
Mika; in Hello? Is Anybody There?, Jostein Gaardner

Posts: 2592 | From: The wizardest little town in Oz | Registered: Mar 2007  |  IP: Logged
Latchkey Kid
Shipmate
# 12444

- Posted      Profile for Latchkey Kid   Author's homepage   Email Latchkey Kid   Send new private message       Edit/delete post 
quote:
Originally posted by Latchkey Kid:
quote:
Originally posted by Evensong:

I think you need something like
URL=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gqnakuXMG5g]Pagan[/URL]

with an initial square bracket

You can find the whole string for Pagan here if you use the quote button.

replace 'Pagan' with the text you want to use to represent the hyperlink.

--------------------
'You must never give way for an answer. An answer is always the stretch of road that's behind you. Only a question can point the way forward.'
Mika; in Hello? Is Anybody There?, Jostein Gaardner

Posts: 2592 | From: The wizardest little town in Oz | Registered: Mar 2007  |  IP: Logged
Evensong
Shipmate
# 14696

Thank you both. We have action. [Yipee]

--------------------
a theological scrapbook

The Silent Acolyte

Shipmate
# 1158

- Posted      Profile for The Silent Acolyte     Send new private message       Edit/delete post 
Here is a question about how private messages work.

Here is the scenario:
  1. I send a private message.
  2. Events move along so that the private message is no longer pertinent.
  3. I examine My Profile and see that the private message is Unread by recipient.
  4. I delete the private message.
  5. That message no longer appears in my Sent private messages list.
  6. The recipient of 'my' private message to him now logs onto Ship of Fools.
Has the system also deleted that private message for the recipient, or does it still exist in his Incoming private messages list?

It doesn't much matter to me one way or the other, but I'm curious what deleting an Unread Private Message actually does.

Posts: 7462 | From: The New World | Registered: Aug 2001  |  IP: Logged
RooK

1 of 6
# 1852

- Posted      Profile for RooK   Author's homepage   Email RooK   Send new private message       Edit/delete post 
quote:
Originally posted by The Silent Acolyte:

Here is the scenario:
  3. I examine My Profile and see that the private message is Unread by recipient.
Has the system also deleted that private message for the recipient, or does it still exist in his Incoming private messages list?

It doesn't much matter to me one way or the other, but I'm curious what deleting an Unread Private Message actually does.

Once a Private Message is sent, the recipient has a copy. The sender deleting their sent original does not change the message in the recipient's queue, read or unread.
Posts: 15274 | From: Portland, Oregon, USA, Earth | Registered: Nov 2001  |  IP: Logged
W Hyatt
Shipmate
# 14250

- Posted      Profile for W Hyatt   Email W Hyatt   Send new private message       Edit/delete post 
It also does not change the copy the recipient may have chosen to receive automatically by email (which also means that Unread by recipient doesn't necessarily mean it hasn't been read by the recipient).
Posts: 1565 | From: U.S.A. | Registered: Nov 2008  |  IP: Logged
The Silent Acolyte

Shipmate
# 1158

- Posted      Profile for The Silent Acolyte     Send new private message       Edit/delete post 
Thanks, RooK.

And, thank you W Hyatt. Had I thought harder, I should have been able to suss that path out myself.

The Silent Acolyte

Shipmate
# 1158

On a recent thread I wanted to demonstrate how clever I was by spelling soupcon with a cedilla. Only I wasn't so clever.

To get the codes for special characters I used to google babybear ubb, and presto-change-o babybear's website came up with all I needed. But, that fails me now. How do I find a character map?

I know I've asked this before, but for the life of me I can't remember the answer.

Curiosity killed ...

Ship's Mug
# 11770

- Posted      Profile for Curiosity killed ...   Email Curiosity killed ...   Send new private message       Edit/delete post 
You reminded me, that bookmark was one that I haven't re-discovered after computer crashes - but this looks like what you're looking for.

Coding for a cedilla in terms I'll remember is soupçon - which is
code:
ç

--------------------
Mugs - Keep the Ship afloat

Posts: 13794 | From: outiside the outer ring road | Registered: Aug 2006  |  IP: Logged
orfeo

Ship's Musical Counterpoint
# 13878

- Posted      Profile for orfeo   Author's homepage   Email orfeo   Send new private message       Edit/delete post 
For the last few days to a week, I've been having a lot of issues with the loading of pages on the boards. This is on two DIFFERENT computers, although both are running Internet Explorer.

The weird thing is that after saying it can't load the page, if I press the 'Back' button I frequently go 'back' to the page I was trying to get to. This suggests to me that the problem isn't in the main page, but in some side code, the kind that is often used to load Google ads or Facebook links.

Is anyone else having these experiences and/or understand what I'm talking about?

--------------------
Technology has brought us all closer together. Turns out a lot of the people you meet as a result are complete idiots.

Posts: 18173 | From: Under | Registered: Jul 2008  |  IP: Logged
orfeo

Ship's Musical Counterpoint
# 13878

- Posted      Profile for orfeo   Author's homepage   Email orfeo   Send new private message       Edit/delete post 
Update on the above: at my work, they have just announced that an issue affecting web browsing more generally for the last couple of days was due to "a particular set of external advertisements" (and their fix is to prevent these ads appearing, though they haven't specified which ones they are).

So that strengthens what I said in my previous post. It's probably not directly due to the main Ship code, but to something in the advertisements on the side. Can someone tech-minded look into this?

--------------------
Technology has brought us all closer together. Turns out a lot of the people you meet as a result are complete idiots.

Posts: 18173 | From: Under | Registered: Jul 2008  |  IP: Logged
Dave Marshall

Shipmate
# 7533

- Posted      Profile for Dave Marshall     Send new private message       Edit/delete post 
No idea about a fix, but I've been getting what sounds like the same problem in IE6.
Posts: 4763 | From: Derbyshire Dales | Registered: Jun 2004  |  IP: Logged
Evensong
Shipmate
# 14696

Can anyone advise on how to attach a pdf file to a post?

[Confused]

--------------------
a theological scrapbook

AdamPater
Sacristan of the LavaLamp
# 4431

- Posted      Profile for AdamPater   Email AdamPater   Send new private message       Edit/delete post 
I don't think you can, because a post is just UBB-coded text that gets displayed nicely by the Ship. But you could load your pdf into some handy location on some home-page you have access to, then include a hyperlink to it, same as for any other link.

--------------------
Put not your trust in princes.

Posts: 4894 | From: On the left of the big pink bit. | Registered: Apr 2003  |  IP: Logged
Evensong
Shipmate
# 14696

HHhhhhmmnnn, thanks AP.

I just saw someone post a link with a pdf ending....and it opened like a pdf. Now I can't find it. [Roll Eyes]

--------------------
a theological scrapbook

Alan Cresswell

Mad Scientist 先生
# 31

Here's a little something I wrote in a pdf file. It's linked to in exactly the same way as any other file on the web. As long as your browser is set up to open pdfs (ie: have Acrobat reader or similar installed) it will open, if not it'll probably ask you if you want to save the file or open it with another program. The same is true of, for example, graphics files.

--------------------

Robert Armin

All licens'd fool
# 182

- Posted      Profile for Robert Armin     Send new private message       Edit/delete post 
Is the Ship having any technical problems at the moment? I keep "losing" pages at the moment, especially when trying to post replies. To find anything I have to reload the main page and work through from there. Now it could well be my dodgy server - but I don't have the same problems on other websites. This has happened to me for the last 3 or 4 days, I think, so I am wondering if anything at the Ship's end might be responsible.

--------------------
Keeping fit was an obsession with Fr Moity .... He did chin ups in the vestry, calisthenics in the pulpit, and had developed a series of Tai-Chi exercises to correspond with ritual movements of the Mass. The Antipope Robert Rankin

Posts: 8927 | From: In the pack | Registered: May 2001  |  IP: Logged
Evensong
Shipmate
# 14696

quote:
Originally posted by Alan Cresswell:
Here's a little something I wrote in a pdf file. It's linked to in exactly the same way as any other file on the web. As long as your browser is set up to open pdfs (ie: have Acrobat reader or similar installed) it will open, if not it'll probably ask you if you want to save the file or open it with another program. The same is true of, for example, graphics files.

I figured it out! [Yipee] [Yipee] I had to right click on the website link to the pdf file. Then paste into the URL window.

Thanks for the 1.8 megabyte download on spectrometry Alan. [Biased]

--------------------
a theological scrapbook

RooK

1 of 6
# 1852

- Posted      Profile for RooK   Author's homepage   Email RooK   Send new private message       Edit/delete post 
Huh. I just clicked the link and it loaded directly in my browser, in exactly the manner Alan described.
Posts: 15274 | From: Portland, Oregon, USA, Earth | Registered: Nov 2001  |  IP: Logged
Loquacious beachcomber
Shipmate
# 8783

- Posted      Profile for Loquacious beachcomber     Send new private message       Edit/delete post 
Not urgent, just baffling!
When I begin to sign in, if I put the first letter of my sign-in name, and then click beside it, my full name comes up under the sign-in spot.
If I then click on that name, it appears in the sign-in space, with dots for my password appearing underneath.
So, then, if I hit enter, the system tells me there is no one by that name registered!
So, is the system simply screwing me around, or is this some sort of anomoly?

--------------------
TODAY'S SPECIAL - AND SO ARE YOU (Sign on beachfront fish & chips shop)

Posts: 5954 | From: Southeast of Wawa, between the beach and the hiking trail.. | Registered: Nov 2004  |  IP: Logged
passer

Indigo
# 13329

- Posted      Profile for passer   Email passer   Send new private message       Edit/delete post 
I've noticed that not all pre-fill systems store the password. The correct number of asterisks will be displayed, but sometimes I still have to over-type the password. Could be that.
Posts: 1289 | From: Sheffield | Registered: Jan 2008  |  IP: Logged
chukovsky

Ship's toddler
# 116

- Posted      Profile for chukovsky   Author's homepage   Email chukovsky   Send new private message       Edit/delete post 
This may be deliberate, and it may have already been reported, but, when you click on the picture at the top of each board/new post, which says e.g. The Styx, it takes you back to the main board home page, not e.g. The Styx.

I was slightly surprised by this as I was expecting that clicking on a picture saying "The Styx" would take me to The Styx...

--------------------
This space left intentionally blank. Do not write on both sides of the paper at once.

Posts: 6842 | From: somewhere else | Registered: May 2001  |  IP: Logged
Spike

Mostly Harmless
# 36

- Posted      Profile for Spike   Email Spike   Send new private message       Edit/delete post 
It's always done that.

--------------------
"May you get to heaven before the devil knows you're dead" - Irish blessing

Posts: 12860 | From: The Valley of Crocuses | Registered: May 2001  |  IP: Logged
chukovsky

Ship's toddler
# 116

- Posted      Profile for chukovsky   Author's homepage   Email chukovsky   Send new private message       Edit/delete post 
Guess I've never tried clicking on the pictures before then. Odd, as I normally click on everything I can lay my mouse on, especially when bored.

--------------------
This space left intentionally blank. Do not write on both sides of the paper at once.

Posts: 6842 | From: somewhere else | Registered: May 2001  |  IP: Logged
Horseman Bree
Shipmate
# 5290

- Posted      Profile for Horseman Bree   Email Horseman Bree   Send new private message       Edit/delete post 
I went to bed last night, closing Explorer, but without logging off the Ship. The computer ran all night with no interruptions.

When I opened the Ship Community page, I was logged off.

And all threads on the intro pages for Styx or Heaven... are still showing as "new posts", even though I have logged on.

Did I just enter an alternate universe?

--------------------
It's Not That Simple

Posts: 5372 | From: more herring choker than bluenose | Registered: Dec 2003  |  IP: Logged
Horseman Bree
Shipmate
# 5290

- Posted      Profile for Horseman Bree   Email Horseman Bree   Send new private message       Edit/delete post 
Having left the site and come back, I find the "new posts" indicator to be working OK.

--------------------
It's Not That Simple

Posts: 5372 | From: more herring choker than bluenose | Registered: Dec 2003  |  IP: Logged
Wesley J

Silly Shipmate
# 6075

- Posted      Profile for Wesley J   Email Wesley J   Send new private message       Edit/delete post 
quote:
Originally posted by Horseman Bree:
Having left the site and come back, I find the "new posts" indicator to be working OK.

It's not that simple, as you rightly say. [Smile]

--------------------
Be it as it may: Wesley J will stay. --- Euthanasia, that sounds good. An alpine neutral neighbourhood. Then back to Britain, all dressed in wood. Things were gonna get worse. (John Cooper Clarke)

Posts: 7354 | From: The Isles of Silly | Registered: May 2004  |  IP: Logged
RooK

1 of 6
# 1852

quote:
Originally posted by Golden Key:
Hi. I've been trying to reply to a PM, and I keep getting the following error:

quote:
Sorry, we do not permit the following HTML tag or attribute: Parenthesis in HTML tag

There isn't any such tag. And IIRC this is a known problem that's occured before.

Anything I can do about it???

Thanks!

PS And when I tried to preview this post, it tried to open the preview in *this* window, rather than a separate one, and gave me a blank screen.

Please post your example post inside of {code} {/code} tags - it should show us what you're trying to do.
Golden Key
Shipmate
# 1468

- Posted      Profile for Golden Key   Author's homepage     Send new private message       Edit/delete post 
Sorry for not posting on this thread originally. I looked for it, but didn't see it.

The PM is personal, so I can't really post it here. But I didn't use any HTML tags, URLS, etc. A couple of emoticons, and some hug brackets.

I'll try removing the brackets later, and get back to you.

Thanks!

--------------------
Blessed Gator, pray for us!
--"Oh bat bladders, do you have to bring common sense into this?" (Dragon, "Jane & the Dragon")
--"Oh, Peace Train, save this country!" (Yusuf/Cat Stevens, "Peace Train")

Posts: 18601 | From: Chilling out in an undisclosed, sincere pumpkin patch. | Registered: Oct 2001  |  IP: Logged
Golden Key
Shipmate
# 1468

- Posted      Profile for Golden Key   Author's homepage     Send new private message       Edit/delete post 
Ok, I got it to work!

The only thing I changed was the use of > and < to set off quotes from the person I was replying to. I substituted *. Normally, the < and > don't cause a problem.

So what I originally had was something like:

code:
>This is the person's PM quote that I pasted in.<

And here is my response.

I changed it to:

code:
*This is the person's PM quote that I pasted in.*

And here is my response.

--------------------
Blessed Gator, pray for us!
--"Oh bat bladders, do you have to bring common sense into this?" (Dragon, "Jane & the Dragon")
--"Oh, Peace Train, save this country!" (Yusuf/Cat Stevens, "Peace Train")

Posts: 18601 | From: Chilling out in an undisclosed, sincere pumpkin patch. | Registered: Oct 2001  |  IP: Logged
Alan Cresswell

Mad Scientist 先生
# 31

HTML tags are enclosed in < > ... so anything between any such pair would be parsed as HTML code. If that includes ( ) or some other characters it can generate the error you encountered - even though HTML is turned off on the boards.

If you're using those characters to mark quotes and split the quote then you can get that situation.

--------------------

Bullfrog.

Prophetic Amphibian
# 11014

- Posted      Profile for Bullfrog.   Email Bullfrog.   Send new private message       Edit/delete post 
I don't wander this way much, but I was going to send a transcript of a preached sermon to Mamacita, and (I suppose because the message contained bullet points) got this lovely error message:
quote:
Ouch! An error has occured:
Wide character in syswrite at CGIPath/Modules//Net/Cmd.pm line 429.
Please inform the board administration of this error so that they can abuse the vendor. Thanks!

Board Administration: consider yourself informed. Thanks!

--------------------
Some say that man is the root of all evil
Others say God's a drunkard for pain
Me, I believe that the Garden of Eden
Was burned to make way for a train. --Josh Ritter, Harrisburg

Posts: 7522 | From: Chicago | Registered: Feb 2006  |  IP: Logged
jlg

What is this place?
Why am I here?
# 98

- Posted      Profile for jlg   Email jlg   Send new private message       Edit/delete post 
Ah, the ghost of our beloved Gator lives on in Ship error messages.

Sadly, I have no access to a software vendor so I can't commit a random act of abuse in Erin's memory. (Abusing the poor schmuck who answers the customer service phone doesn't count.)

Posts: 17391 | From: Just a Town, New Hampshire, USA | Registered: May 2001  |  IP: Logged
Spike

Mostly Harmless
# 36

- Posted      Profile for Spike   Email Spike   Send new private message       Edit/delete post 
I'm not sure whether that one was Erin or not. All the Admins have played with the error messages at some point.

--------------------
"May you get to heaven before the devil knows you're dead" - Irish blessing

Posts: 12860 | From: The Valley of Crocuses | Registered: May 2001  |  IP: Logged
jlg

What is this place?
Why am I here?
# 98

- Posted      Profile for jlg   Email jlg   Send new private message       Edit/delete post 
Well, whether she actually wrote it or not, she had a lot to do with setting the tone of things around here, aided and abetted by all the usual suspects (including Simon and AM).

And having had a recent month's experience with Erin's Mothership in Minnesota, where brilliant and wonderful people work within a classic major medical bureaucracy, I appreciate her blend of truly caring about people while having no patience with idiots even more.

Posts: 17391 | From: Just a Town, New Hampshire, USA | Registered: May 2001  |  IP: Logged
Porridge
Shipmate
# 15405

- Posted      Profile for Porridge   Email Porridge   Send new private message       Edit/delete post 
quote:
Originally posted by Alan Cresswell:
HTML tags are enclosed in < > ... so anything between any such pair would be parsed as HTML code. If that includes ( ) or some other characters it can generate the error you encountered - even though HTML is turned off on the boards.

If you're using those characters to mark quotes and split the quote then you can get that situation.

Erm . . I'm confused. I am trying to post a normal-looking URL in order to link to an outside source. There are no parentheses in the URL, but I keep getting the error message about parentheses referred to above.

What do I do in order to post the link?

--------------------
Spiggott: Everything I've ever told you is a lie, including that.
Moon: Including what?
Spiggott: That everything I've ever told you is a lie.
Moon: That's not true!

Posts: 3925 | From: Upper right corner | Registered: Jan 2010  |  IP: Logged
Gracious rebel

Rainbow warrior
# 3523

- Posted      Profile for Gracious rebel     Send new private message       Edit/delete post 
Could try Tiny URL ?

--------------------
Fancy a break beside the sea in Suffolk? Visit my website

Posts: 4413 | From: Suffolk UK | Registered: Nov 2002  |  IP: Logged
Metapelagius
Shipmate
# 9453

- Posted      Profile for Metapelagius   Email Metapelagius   Send new private message       Edit/delete post 
quote:
Originally posted by RooK:
quote:
Originally posted by The Silent Acolyte:

Here is the scenario:

Once a Private Message is sent, the recipient has a copy. The sender deleting their sent original does not change the message in the recipient's queue, read or unread.
Has something changed (or been changed)? I send and receive very few private messages (average 3 per year) - I have never got around to clearing old ones but as there is no danger as far as I can see of the box being full this shouldn't matter particularly. For the present purpose, however, it should have everything I have ever sent or received as still visible - according to hostly information.

The last incoming message in the box is dated October 24th last year. However I received a later message - on January 25th this year - which appeared in the ordinary mail system, not the SoF private messages box. A week or two ago I sent a p.m. - the first since July 2009. No copy of this message appears in the SoF private messages list. From what Rook says, I would expect one to be there. I haven't had a reply to my message - this may mean no more than that the addressee is away, has an ailing computer, or doesn't wish to rely to my question, of course. But the absence of a 'file copy' makes me wonder whether I have done something wrong and that the message has gone nowhere. But that would not explain the message of Jan 25th not being there either. Is anyone able to shed any light on a minor mystery?

--------------------
Rec a archaw e nim naccer.
y rof a duv. dagnouet.
Am bo forth. y porth riet.
Crist ny buv e trist yth orsset.

Posts: 1032 | From: Hereabouts | Registered: May 2005  |  IP: Logged
Eutychus
From the edge
# 3081

- Posted      Profile for Eutychus   Author's homepage     Send new private message       Edit/delete post 
Are you sure you didn't send an e-mail via the Ship, rather than a PM?

[ 10. July 2011, 17:53: Message edited by: Eutychus ]

--------------------
Let's remember that we are to build the Kingdom of God, not drive people away - pastor Frank Pomeroy

Posts: 17944 | From: 528491 | Registered: Jul 2002  |  IP: Logged
Metapelagius
Shipmate
# 9453

- Posted      Profile for Metapelagius   Email Metapelagius   Send new private message       Edit/delete post 
quote:
Originally posted by Eutychus:
Are you sure you didn't send an e-mail via the Ship, rather than a PM?

As far as I remember whatever it is that says 'send new private message' at the top. But as I do it so rarely I could have got it wrong I would have to admit. In the case of the message sent to me, I wouldn't know how the sender did it. But thanks for your reply!

[ 10. July 2011, 22:45: Message edited by: Metapelagius ]

--------------------
Rec a archaw e nim naccer.
y rof a duv. dagnouet.
Am bo forth. y porth riet.
Crist ny buv e trist yth orsset.

Posts: 1032 | From: Hereabouts | Registered: May 2005  |  IP: Logged
Eutychus
From the edge
# 3081

- Posted      Profile for Eutychus   Author's homepage     Send new private message       Edit/delete post 
Depending on what options you've enabled in your profile, the two icons (which look quite similar) may be adjacent - they are on your own posts. The e-mail message function text has the words "private" and "message" in it, so it's not impossible to get them mixed up.

I'm only a very occasional PMer, have messages going back to 2003 in my box, and have noticed nothing awry.

--------------------
Let's remember that we are to build the Kingdom of God, not drive people away - pastor Frank Pomeroy

Posts: 17944 | From: 528491 | Registered: Jul 2002  |  IP: Logged
Horseman Bree
Shipmate
# 5290

I was reviewing the MWs of the Camino, and tried Cathedral of Santa Maria del Romeral, Monzon . All I got was a dull grey page with the mystic words "table width"

All the other MWs I tried worked as advertised, so I don't think the problem is at my end.

?

--------------------
It's Not That Simple

Pigwidgeon

Ship's Owl
# 10192

- Posted      Profile for Pigwidgeon   Author's homepage     Send new private message       Edit/delete post 
It just opened for me with no problem.

--------------------
"...that is generally a matter for Pigwidgeon, several other consenting adults, a bottle of cheap Gin and the odd giraffe."
~Tortuf

Posts: 9835 | From: Hogwarts | Registered: Aug 2005  |  IP: Logged
Pigwidgeon

Ship's Owl
# 10192

- Posted      Profile for Pigwidgeon   Author's homepage     Send new private message       Edit/delete post 
It just opened for me with no problem.

--------------------
"...that is generally a matter for Pigwidgeon, several other consenting adults, a bottle of cheap Gin and the odd giraffe."
~Tortuf

Horseman Bree
Shipmate
# 5290

The grey is the background grey that accompanies the Ship pages(either side on a wide screen)

I still get ">table width", but only for that one page - all the others I try give me the appropriate page.

--------------------
It's Not That Simple

Pigwidgeon

Ship's Owl
# 10192

Sorry! I'm havng computer problems -- I didn't think my post went through once, let alone twice.

--------------------
~Tortuf

Pages in this thread: 1  2  3  ...  15  16  17  18  19  20  21  23  24  25 

Post new thread  
Open thread   Feature thread   Move thread   Delete thread Next oldest thread   Next newest thread
 - Printer-friendly view
Go to:

Contact us | Ship of Fools | Privacy statement

© Ship of Fools 2016